ASMR Doxie Unboxie - tips best game

Sunday, March 10, 2019

ASMR Doxie Unboxie

  1. Life Needed: I’m using my keys because I don’t have scissors (later)pulls out scissors to get the plastic off🤨😂
  2. Cierra Knier: Can you please stop wispering
  3. Kim Namjoon: Her: "it's a tad bit sticky which I'm going to fix in a little bit" *gets all over fingers* Me:yep just a little bit..😂
  4. the fuck?: at 0:53 I’m dumb sorry but did u shake on purpose or it was just something that happened or ?
  5. Sophia Barbierie: You are so cute💕💕💕
  6. yes: Do you like aesthetics? Your background is pretty aesthetic
  7. Shishtar Tea: I finally got out of school it was a busy day and you just came!To make us sleep 😊 Now I shall say Goodnight darling!
  8. Leelee Asmr: I like this video ! Also love it sooo much that you put Doxie unboxie! When stuff rhymes it makes me happy and this is just adorable .
  9. XxPastel x PinkxX: There r 200 comments I am the 201 I could have not commented and leave the satisfactory but I chose to trigger ppl HAVE A NICE DAY OR NIGHT EVERYONE also this was a great video honestly gave me more triggers than asmr darling
  10. Flutter ASMR: Hey J, this is @momsetta on a different account. You inspired me to try and start my own ASMR channel. I would appreciate it if you could check it out and maybe give me some tips. It doesn't matter if you can't, I will always love your channel - it is the only channel that gives me any tingles -Rosie 😁
  11. J ASMR: 💕
  12. lili ara: Please look up slimers on ig like snoopslimes bc she’s my fav and please do an asmr with just the slime!
  13. That0ne TeenGal: Omggggg my recommendation!!💖💖
  14. Game Reactions!: Do u work at Menchies? I saw the key tag, and I love menchies btw
  15. Susie Peaches: I thought that i was not able to experience ASMR.... your videos proved me wrong. Thanks so much! Even ASMR darling didn’t get me this tingly!
  16. Maya the bee: Sorry to be mean but it’s the truth
  17. milagros silguero: Ame este video ❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
  18. angle gray: I love u
  19. Alma's fan: Haku She did another video playing with them on a table
  20. Lymar Ayash: I really like your channel you're so natural , cute,funny, and relaxing 😘😘😘😘
  21. Heavyn Gabrielle: Hey Jenna girlllllllllll
  22. Savvy Lee: I wish is could send you fan mail but my parents won’t let me
  23. Mia. C55: I love these slime asmr vids u’ve been doing! Keep it up😊
  24. Potato Cat: Jenna! I made fan art too! I will send it
  25. 愛: You may wanna do that on a table next time.
  26. doot: the 8 dislikes are goblins, they seem to step on the devices which seem to always hit the dislike button. so sorry Jenna. also there's a fairy here named Jenna who totally freaked out when she heard about you! Anyways, bye - bye!
  27. Destiny Snyder: You can leave if you disliked this video ( the 38 of you are the ones I’m talking to
  28. Brianna Bonuelos: I spy a cute fly She has 6 dis'es nnooooooo😭
  29. Jasmine Zarate: I love you sfm❤❤❤❤
  30. J ASMR: Happy Birthday to your friend!! I’m glad it was good!!!
  31. Dani Colleen: I live in Iowa too😂👍
  32. Joanna Sorto: To bad
  33. Jungkookie is my kookie :3: Izzy C yass
  34. SELI xoxo: I love you too 😍😍😍😍😍😍
  35. A.R.M.Y FOR LIFEU: Yasss queen!!!!
  36. xXChelsea Duffxx: Isabella Sainz she didn’t have them right then and there
  37. D A N C E R G I R L: Yeah... I’m actually at Iowa state university in Ames for Odyssey of the Mind. Idk if you’ve heard of that. (U probably have but, idk)
  38. kingers: This video was so good I wanted to subscribe again
  39. Kawaii Cutie: Slime 24/7
  40. Isabella Sainz: loved it but quick question...How do you not have scissors?
  41. Miley_Xoxo: I Love It So Much Great Video!😃
  42. Itzel Villa: The 40 people that disliked this video need to leave
  43. Holly Whinfield: Frosted lemon barn 4:54 Swirled strawberry candy 7:54 Fish scales in mermaid tails 10:17 Beach cain 12:41 Fruity loopy milk 14:43 Fairy cloud 16:24 Your welcome !!!
  44. Kool-Aid Girl: So many tingles not even wearing ear buds/headphones lol
  45. Christopher Aleman: Great Vid.. 😄
  46. Little kid Big world: Yay slime
  47. Lump Universe: You should by some slimes from SnoopSlimes on instagram! She has some awesome kinds and so many varieties 🙏🏻💗
  48. Jasmine Klopstad: Omg!! I'm speechless😳😳😳😳😳❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
  49. RainbowGirl 7000: Omg I love your channel❤️❤️❤️
  50. Shaila Worden: With in the first 3 minuets I fell asleep. Love you Jenna
  51. D A N C E R G I R L: I’m literally a city away from u rn.. Ames
  52. Valeria J.17: Your hair is literally ME!😆
  53. Rosangela Garcia: I want her to do a collaboration with asmr darling
  54. CuteCreautre Mist: Love it !!! 😃😄
  55. A: Thats so cool! I should send something next time!
  56. jamie hodder: And p.s. ur beautiful
  57. Joanna Sorto: Cool 🎊
  58. الجهل قوة: *slinks away carrying the Anthrax*
  59. Life as Leyland: Your voice is even relaxing and satisfying like if you agree!!
  60. Reem Hammoud: Maybe you should put the camira a little far because wen can't see any thing
  61. Lily Mia: Love To see how your so happy with the slimes!❤️❤️❤️
  62. Aungueea *: Your so underrated LIKE YOU SHOUKD HAVE SO MANY MORE SUBSCRIBERS
  63. Slime Queen: Can you please do a asmr making slime ?😋❤❤
  64. R_A_M: Good job I love slime sooooo much PLEASE DO MORE SLIME STUFF!!!! I ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜 SOOOOO MUCH!!!!
  65. Made .With. Salt.: WOW YOU GOT 1K OVER NIGHT ALMOST 1 MILLION!!!!😱😱😱🤪🤪🤪😆😆😆🤩🤩🤩
  66. jenjenjune: ppl accidently hit the dislike button bcs they fell asleep
  67. Owlkeetslimezz Owlkeetslimezz: Its a slime pet peeve poking slime with one finger, but the way she does it is satisfying😍
  68. e s m e: Your pretty
  69. Just Someone: 12:32 " *riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiipppppPP* "
  70. Galax Color loves Connor: Ultronix Extreme Why thank you!
  71. You can’t Stop me loving myself: Love the noises 😘😘
  72. J ASMR: They were in the other room lol
  73. Ragga Grims: I love how much you are just you and not let the haters take you down thats what i love about you ❤ aaaannnd you are an amazing asmr artist 💜
  74. Melvin: damn i cant watch this because im on a bus rip much tears
  75. rat scars: Oh my goodness! You're so adorable! Great job on the ASMR by the way, gave me tingles for the first time in a while!!
  76. Morgan Hendricks: you live in desmoines?? me too!!! i live on 62nd by merle hay!
  77. Najooo Csapat: I found your channel and... I LOVE IT!!! Your videos are so relaxing!
  78. StarrSoldier: I think I might draw a fan art And send it
  79. Kelsey: I love your videos so much!!!❤️❤️
  80. Kayla's Life: This is awesome! Thank you so much! :)
  81. Rylie’s Life: I feel bad for the 67 people that disliked🙁 They couldn’t see the like button☹️ 1 like = 1 pair of glasses
  82. Kool-Aid Girl: Do you like mermaids?
  83. joanne: livvving for this
  84. Zyxinol The Dranec: I’m not hating Just making a joke I thought she didn’t have scissors
  85. Heather Veronica: ❤️❤️❤️❤️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️💕💖💖
  86. SeasonalAllergis: ¿¿¿What is it with chix and slime???
  87. Nellie gait: ily!!!!!!💗💜💙💚💛you are so CUTE!!!!!!😘😘😘😘
  88. Tayla Walker: That rainbow tattoo on yo arm lit
  89. Seraphina Davis: Joanna Sorto ikr
  90. Random Shiz: Yessssss you posted it today after I got home from school. Yasss. <❤️ (well I watched it after school)
  91. Destiny Snyder: )
  92. Emily Boehnke: Omg i live in West Des Moines we’re so close
  93. Paige Pack: Stuff and Things no I like her channel a lot and I will stay here I just don't want to here swearing
  94. Maya the bee: 1Slime!!!!
  95. Abrar Shakour: 😤😤😤😤😤😤
  96. Valvole Mauri: I LOVE THIS SLIME
  97. Ultronix Extreme: You deserved it! 😄, Sorry that my Hamster couldn't Enjoy the Asmr today, he's sleeping..!
  98. MattPlayz!: Ella KIDD XD
  99. hemppa helmil: When you were like OMG i was like OMG i get sooo many tingles THOSE SLIMES WAS SUOER COOL!<3
  100. Faith Crown: Yesterday was my best friends birthday I saw the notification for this vid but my bsf comes first 🤷🏾‍♀️ but I’m watching the video right now
  101. Sophia The cringy animation channel :D: qjb why this video was greater then a pancake falling on your face
  102. Hey it's Stormi: Why you can watch it on a bus
  103. zayliania kate: Just subbed ❤️❤️ super satisfying
  104. Izzythekitty55: I LOVE cloud slimes they are my fav
  105. Dylan Deary: natural beauty
  106. Hannah's happy Corner!: 11 Dislikes? HATERS
  107. juania jackson: Omg the title of the video is so cute
  108. shook queen: How did these six potatos disliked this video....From me to them...~ Go Home((=
  109. Levi AckerFuck: I think you are one of the only asmrtists that I can listen to without headphones. You're just that relaxing. ♡
  110. R_A_M: Kubz Scouts #1 Fan ITS TRUE!!! You should have that much
  111. L E X A: Ohhh Gosh, I'm having my lunch while watching the video. I feel like just wanna slide under the duvet and fall asleep..
  112. Dahlia L: You deserve SO MANY more subs! This was so tingly and ur personlity is so precious sksksks
  113. i have your dirty laundry omi: I thought she said she didnt have ✂✂✂✂
  114. Asia Cammarata: Thank you for this awesome video! Please make other video like this😍 Love from Italy❤
  115. Brooklyn Henry: I love ❤️ your videos so so so much
  116. Big sis and Little bro: first i thought she said that she didn't have scissors
  117. Oph Gazost: Wow very good slime! good asmr 😉❤
  118. KEZ DA UNICORN!!!!!!!: Yeah first one to like and first one t watch
  119. Vanessa Burk: Your so beautiful
  120. Wesley Beaty: Hi
  121. Susie Peaches: 7 Super Darlings oh okay, anyways, I don’t think she swore. Okay bye little child, have a nice day, love from Canada 🇨🇦 ♥️
  122. Lyncott: I'm so excited for the video of playing with slime!!! Those are all such good slimes 😍
  123. Jassmin Arenas: Your hair was disturbing me so much like wth
  124. Quando estiver lendo os comentários eu vou estar lá: "Omg"
  125. Solar Roses: This video was very shaky for me because I’m in a hot bus taking a 11 hour trip so this calmed me down a lot. Also I’ve never been on a bus before except a school bus when I was in elementary
  126. Nepz Babe: StarrSoldier 😍
  127. princess star XD: Do slime in your ears with this slime
  128. Maria Georgiou: ❤️❤️❤️
  129. Susie Peaches: Then just go to a different channel
  130. Aestaetics Bts: 0:56 'I don't have scissors' 4:39 WhAt ArE tHoSe???!!!
  131. Kassieriv Rivera: Girl your teeth yellow and you hiccup and burp in your asmr videos
  132. Claracornio: You are so beautiful ❤
  133. J ASMR: This made my day. Thank you so much! Love you! 💕
  134. Terri Brodeur: Seriously guys u should buy from her,her slimes are amazing
  135. Gracie Moore: She's like "it smells like peach yogurt... OMG AND IT FEELS LIKE PEACH YOGURT 😂😂"
  136. Saul Bilsky: awesome!!
  137. KEZ DA UNICORN!!!!!!!: milka Msp yes I was
  138. papasharq: this girl is really cute
  139. Maya the bee: Wow well I really don’t care I loved this video and it gave me so many tingles
  140. Eli Jordan: You have a very attractive jawline
  141. Erynn Peterson: I have never seen an asmr artist from my state Iowa! Glad for you to be the first!
  142. Paula Leal: 7 Super Darlings wtf 😂
  143. Cassie Rushing: ahhhh the title had me at the start
  144. Verna Thap: Her hair is a full on mood I love that she can go on YouTube and ignore the haters I wish I could have that kind of confidence 😂
  145. Rox.c. K: Guys! The people that disliked were just holding there phone up side down! They thought they hit the like button. Love you Jenna!💛
  146. Patatoheads And more: Love iT but ur hair os kinda funny😍😂😜
  147. 아예미: 💞
  148. DrawTheSky: J: Hey everybody! Me on instinct: iT'S LAVENDERTOWNE-
  149. Life as Leyland: Yaaaass Jenna!!!!
  150. Hennessy: Omg great video Oof and if you fill in ur eyebrows what do u use and what color lmao
  151. ESM Blogs: Wait you live in Iowa??
  152. Joss Groenendyk: Omg I didn't know you lived in Des Moines I'm so close to you
  153. KEZ DA UNICORN!!!!!!!: First one here
  154. RainbowGirl 7000: First
  155. Galax Color loves Connor: Love it!
  156. Kylee h: I love your hair in this video
  157. lov lyn: Please remember me when you hit 1m :D
  158. Ellie Schiek: U live in Iowa???
  159. Kit Kat Kait: Had to support you
  160. Fede: Oh esa magnífica sonrisa
  161. Kenzie Ann: ehem.....sorry if i typed the name wrong not really sure bout her name
  162. PoggleDrop ASMR: Mmm.. those slimes are so luscious 🌈
  163. Worldwide Handsome: KEZ DA UNICORN!!!!!!! No youre not
  164. Delanee Malin: EARLY AS HELL 5 COMMENTS
  165. muffin: Wow I subbed to you like a week ago and you had 22k and now you're at 27k! Wow, you deserve to grow tho!!
  166. Maya the bee: Plz do a slime shop role play
  167. Maya the bee: Plz no dislikes
  168. The Unknown5038: You remind me of someone I love and I love you too fyi I a girl so yeah bye J asmr
  169. ellie: You are so beautiful omg ❤️
  170. J ASMR: Aliens might have YouTube’s
  171. Yeet: I sEe SLiMe ;-; TRIGGERD *ADHD gets to me* BIT I NEED COFFEE AND AFTER Ill Watch ThIs
  172. Arii Animates: I loaf you like a piece of bread
  173. lisa dority: those SLIMES are so pretty they have beautiful colors
  174. Fearsome Foursome: Yup there is only 7 billon people in earth
  175. Grimson Souls: You’re such a cutie omfg
  176. joey graceffia and shane dawson fan yass queen: YAAAAS
  177. Nick Delo: “I’m gonna use my key because I don’t have scissors, continues to use scissors 3 minutes later”
  178. MattPlayz!: :D
  179. SELI xoxo: 😍😘
  180. Maya the bee: Enderwolf Gaming Thx
  181. Ela M: Amazing!!
  182. TheG00se: her hair is my mood
  183. PsychoSchnitzel Otaku: Hi ⭐ I just wanted to say thank you because your videos relax me everytime and your channel is growing very fast 👍 I hope that you will reach the 💯 k one day ❤️ Keep doing 🤗
  184. SunnyLps: That's cool! I also live in Iowa!
  185. Ethan Tran: I️ live in Iowa too!! Iowa love ❤️ 🌽 your channel is SO GOOODDDD
  186. Argois Bae: GIRL YAAAS OMG I’m crying 😂
  187. Getse JR: Me encantan tus vídeos ❤👌
  188. INTHEBUSHESgaming: Whats is this garbage
  189. Mary Claire Laing: You need more slime review on your channel
  190. Amara Hutchison: So satisfied
  191. revistinha1: I see you're back at the J ASMR cave Say hi to the kitties for me Only a J ASMR video to make me stop playing the Casa Bonita South Park DLC lol Have fun with your new Slimes J
  192. I’m a Potato: Po box good job
  193. SELI xoxo: 1.
  194. kingers: You remind me of my big sister it's heart warming feels like you can protect me
  195. Cuphead Gal: I thought i was the only youtuber that lived in iowa .-.
  196. Julia Heise: OMG IM FROM IOWA TOO! I had no idea!😱
  197. Laura _: “I’m gonna open it with my keys, cause I don’t have scissors“ the most relatable thing ever
  198. Cara Favre: You live in Canada??? i saw your menchs fro yo on you key chain! or you went there? please do a q&a non asmr!!! oof with it
  199. Faith Crown: kingers lol
  200. julia. D: Galax Color 🔴⚪️🔵
  201. Cassie Muniz: (13:10)-(13:12) "and it feels like peach yogurt."🍑🤣 LOL
  202. #1 Showstopper: Omg I live in des moines Iowa to
  203. Water Walker Ministries: Happy days, J. You rock and I love you 👍🏽❤️
  204. Ashfe doodle: YAY! I'M EARLY!!! LOVE YOUR VIDS!
  205. Simply Jordyn: Beautiful and relaxing as always. Keep up the good work, love your vids!!!😁❤️
  206. Moësha Maduray: The ripping of the tape on the box sounds sooooo good
  207. Gacha Turtle: My parents got mad
  208. Andrew Ruiz: YOUR YELLOW TEETH GETS ME TRIGGERED👿👿👿👿
  209. RUTE RITA: You look so cute opening those, like a child on Xmas ;_; ❤
  210. J ASMR: I am so sorry to hear that. Pets hold such a special place in our hearts. I will be thinking of you! It will get better.
  211. Eva Rose: Your sooo cute ☺️☺️☺️
  212. Isabella Fig: I’M CRYING BECAUSE I LIVE IN DES MOINES IOWA AND LITERALLY NOBODY I WATCH LIVES IN IOWA OMLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
  213. Maya the bee: Emmaplaysgames I feel bad 😢
  214. Gacha Turtle: Same
  215. Gianna Castro: Hi 8m trying to comment on every video of Jenna wish me luck
  216. Eva Awesome: Time stamps Intro: 0:00 0:18 Yellow slime 4:53 6:43 Pink slime- 7:19 9:34 Mermaid slime 9:47 11:58 Peach slime 13:00 fruit loop slime 14:58 Fairy cloud 16:25
  217. SELI xoxo: You video is so good and verry nice
  218. Melisha Nez: Your so cool and lovely 😉😎
  219. Khouloud M93: You're cute
  220. StarrSoldier: Nepz Babe why the heart eyes XD
  221. Emmaplaysgames: Thank you for this. My lizard just died and I'm so depressed. This helped!💜
  222. 1K YellowDiamond: Aaaawwww so nice!!!
  223. Dachshundlover123: Plz can u do a slime in your ears vid with these slimes
  224. Ultronix Extreme: Galax Color chu know what I love?..,😄 that profile pic!, Very noice!
  225. Trinity Hendrickson: 965
  226. J ASMR: So close! I’m in WDM all the time....
  227. Cassandra Przekop: sorry i’ve been late 😐 but i always live for these and i’m so happy. soon i’ll send a P.O. box!!
  228. Emilyisboredyeyeyeye: Omg she is too cute 😛
  229. Natalia Frias: the tapping on the box was so satisfying and her voice lol.
  230. J ASMR: Please do!!!
  231. QJB GANG: This video was greater than my life
  232. Ew Ya Nasty: You can really tell how much she loves making videos, like actually not like jake Paul crap
  233. Izzy C: You should definitely make a longer video with a different camera angle for those slimes!!! That would be one really good video‼️😂❤️
  234. _Cloudy_ Army_: You are so cooooollll I subscribe to youuuuu!❤️❤️❤️
  235. QUEEN Z TV: That hair tho
  236. A.R.M.Y FOR LIFEU: I LOVE YOU YOU'RE THE BEST!!!!
  237. Ellie Schiek: I live in Cedar Rapids but I visit des monies alot
  238. Heather Veronica: Love it 😍
  239. BriAna Gonzalez: I'm the 136 comment
  240. Hayley Bates: I am shaw u are the ASMR queen 👸
  241. Depression.: I love how when you whisper is like having a conversation, which I need 😞
  242. Hamilton Who?: Shes not darling..... Shes J
  243. Joi yt: Early!!! Do u remember me J ASMR ????
  244. Jacky Sifuentes: I love it 😍 ❤️❤️
  245. Hanna Perez: do a video of all of my fans slime in your ears
  246. Sophia Meeink: I live in Des Moines
  247. Mermaidgirl 20067: I love your videos and I know you will never ever see this but I love you and your videos your so pretty and have so much selflessness you amaze me every day keep doing what your doing
  248. J ASMR: I go to Ames a lot
  249. xJAKE: Why I'm early hello
  250. JeRen ASMR: Wahh those slimes are so colorful and cute 😍 I rlly want one ;o; (and make a vid too lol) but there's like 0 here TT Also that rainbow on your wrist tho :))
  251. Seraphina Davis: Joanna Sorto wow.... I got to the first comment and it took 7 minutes
  252. J ASMR: A hot mess
  253. lil peeP: Your a grownup and you still draw on yourself tf
  254. # SLIMEMONSTER: Im from IOWA too
  255. Leigh Roberts: Cupcake Xoxxo And i disliked yours 😁
  256. Eliza Tosner: I have been very confused about whether your name was Jenna or Jemma, but now that I know it’s Jenna... That’s my name! Eliza is just a cover name btw.
  257. Faith Crown: Oh and if u care the party was 🤩
  258. lovley days: OML. You are rlly pretty. I love slime, I'm trying to make a cloud slime but I need certain things for that.
  259. Yeemø Katherine: Ooooooh girl she got late mail (sorry I been watching ru Paul’s drag race) but yes Ik it’s late OMG yayayayyaya mu ears
  260. Oasis Mermaid: Another slime person you an try is slime by Madeline and she always ends extra samples
  261. Snaperdoodle —/\—: Keep up the good work this is awesome 👏 🌸🌸🌸🌸☄️
  262. Jessie Playz 56: As I can see 442 + me have amazing taste in ASMR artists annnnddd 7 who don’t love you keep up the excellent work
  263. Joanna Sorto: Love it
  264. Ultronix Extreme: owaddahfooq cermet?
  265. jasmine rayne: MyLifeAsKassie Rivera Okay and? No one is perfect now and no one will be perfect in the future, so please take your negativity and go somewhere else because no one asked you to do that. Thanks.
  266. Kenzie Ann: why do people dislike Jenna's vid? btw i love you jenna
  267. Paige Pack: I still love you, but since I'm a kid, can you please not swear, I'm pretty sure I heard you swear, I'm so sorry if I'm wrong I'm just not a fan of swearing.
  268. D A N C E R G I R L: I’m in Ames
  269. Kubz Scouts #1 Fan: HOW DO YOU NOT HAVE 1,000,000,000,000,000 SUBSCRIBERS?!??!!? Edit for people saying that it's not possible, j asmr is so awesome ppl from other galaxy's watch her. Even aliens! That's why they haven't kill planet earth bc then they would kill j asmr!!! 😞😥😮
  270. kfjfjdjdj: Aww she's beautiful
  271. Erynn Peterson: Reppin for Iowa. #onlyiowagirls
  272. StarrSoldier: Nepz Babe oh ok that makes more sense
  273. Polly Dang: You look like my 3rd grade teacher lol 😂😂
  274. Ultronix Extreme: Galax Color nu problem! 😄
  275. XxWolfDragonxX 089: Thats actually my lunch ladys slime shop! I have one of her slimes its Orange Creamsicle Fizz! IT SMELLS SO GOOD
  276. Rebecca M: Who says you don't?
  277. Muk ASMR: lol the pink one didn't want to give your hand back XD
  278. Cosmic Heart: kfjfjdjdj I know, right?
  279. Anahi is Random: I live in Britt Iowa 😂😂
  280. F Leal: I want some
  281. Maya the bee: This is great thank you
  282. tik toc obsessed mikenna lewis: Can somebody tell me what a PO Box is thank you if you can
  283. sparkly msp: Amazing video,love slim to
  284. KaiBai: To anyone reading this; If you're having a bad day. You're beautiful.Don't let others bring you down and BE yourself! If anyone hates on you, let then hate. Their just jealous💗👌🏻☺️ *Could this comment get pinned?*
  285. Willow Marie: I love you and your videos. You rock. Keep up the good work. :)
  286. stacey prinsess star: Σκασεεεεεεεεεεεε 😣😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬
  287. Google Comm: She’s so sweet it makes me so happy. Like you can tell she’s just humble and kind haha
  288. Ellie Schiek: Emily Boehnke same
  289. Nepz Babe: StarrSoldier bc i agree with you haha
  290. KEZ DA UNICORN!!!!!!!: Yes I was
  291. kingers: Your ever so intelligent
  292. Gacha Turtle: One time I was watching a video of yours I fell asleep 1 min. In the video then an ad I jump and scream 😂😂
  293. unicorn club Gomez: She said that she doesint have scissors ✂️ and she open a slime on camera with scissors
  294. julia bellei: Your teeth are humongous I love it
  295. jamie hodder: The 30 people that disliked must of said “dis-I-like” she deserves more subs
  296. Brianna Bonuelos: Kubz Scouts #1 Fan cause it's not possible
  297. Crark Rojar: thank you fhe upload.😳
  298. Valery Espinoza: I wish I could rock messy hair like she does
  299. Amelia Pimentel: I love you and all Jen but what is your hair 😂😂😂
  300. Lily Artz: Sorry if this is offensive in any way I just wanted to ask if having your hair like that was uncomfortable, because when my hair was long I feel like that would’ve been uncomfy but who knows it might be more comfortable than a regular ponytail 🤨
  301. Molly xx: The fact that she knows what peach yoghurt feels like makes me feel more ok about being weird 😂
  302. juania jackson: THANKS FOR LIKING MY COMMENT JENNA! ❤️❤️
  303. Diamond ASMR: Omg the slimeeeee😍😍😍😍
  304. ASMR Tutu: Still can't over Alien Asmr
  305. Ella KIDD: you should be ashamed of yourself- I’m here watching these tingly videos instead of studying...
  306. Madison Romo: I loved the video and also you are the best at ASMR I fall asleep very fast when I watch your videos and I love you so much ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
  307. po box 15298 wilmington de 19850, slime shops famous, slime asmr, tapping solution, slime shops near me, asmr youtube, po box for business, tapping games, slime shopping list, tapping out, asmr eating, asmr soap, slime shop videos, po box zip code, po box requirements, tapping maple trees, slime recipe easy, tapping therapy, asmr honeycomb, po box alternatives, tapping definition, slime shop restock, tapping screw, slime shop ideas, asmr microphone, slime mold, slime videos, asmr sleep, tapping meditation, po box lookup, po box number, po box 4115 concord ca, tapping technique, asmr sounds, slime belief lyrics, slime shops online, tapping for anxiety, tapping head, asmr food, asmr darling, po box 6184 westerville oh, slime shop names, slime belief, slimer, asmr 21 savage, po box address format, slime recipe, slime shop madelyn etsy, slime shops websites, tapping points, asmr glow, po box 505 linden mi, po box meaning, asmr slime, asmr triggers, slime pictures, slime shop names ideas, asmr gibi, slime kit, tapping synonym, slime shop logos, slime shops on amazon, tapping block, asmr tapping, slime shops, tapping a keg, slime urban dictionary, po box 55520 portland oregon, asmr definition, po box 1259 oaks pa, slime shops, asmr video, asmr cardi b, po box 1280 oaks pa, slime factory, tapping machine, slime shops with free shipping, slime games, tapping eft, slime shop supplies, slime rancher wiki, asmr lyrics, slime shops in texas, po box renewal, slime without glue, slime supplies, slime shop cheap, po box ups, slime with borax, tapping for weight loss, tapping asmr, tapping meaning, asmr reddit, slime activator, slime rancher, po box street address, po box 9019 holtsville ny, slime shop reviews, po box sizes, slime shops etsy

ASMR Doxie Unboxie

2,403 Likes2,403 Dislikes
72,876 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 20 Mar 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment