ASMR Eating Watermelon - tips best game

Saturday, March 9, 2019

ASMR Eating Watermelon

  1. Luna ASMR: For Your 40k special you should ask for peoples names and create a story featuring those names!!! Just a suggestion
  2. MY LIFE AS MILLIE: Cool water melon yummy 🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉
  3. Chelsy Le: I eat so sloppily anyone else?💦👅
  4. Camera Cuttings: 😂 her eyes on the thumbnail made me click!
  5. Ethan The Gamer: Maybe in Florida
  6. crayonsandcolouringbooks: She showers with pantene...... but I got WATermeLoWNnnN tO kEEp mE clEAn
  7. love pizza PIZZA: Hey i ate that on April 18 2018
  8. Lola Grace: Your thumbnail tho 😂😂😂
  9. Zoey S: Omg same
  10. Alazae Rose: Wow only 514 likes? Come on guys like it up shes so awesome at asmr its so soothing and relaxing i love it! And i love you j asmr!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️
  11. nia: I wanna eat a watermelon so bad rn , and btw I just have to say that you’re soo pretty!!
  12. That's Miles: its so relaxing❤🍉
  13. Peyton's Playlists: Is watermelon even in season yet?
  14. Asmr Purple: I love your choker😘😘
  15. Thot Be Gone: I bet Jenna won't pin this.
  16. J ASMR: 💕
  17. Clara: The thumbnail has me dead lol
  18. Archie- Brawl Stars: Btw lovely sounds
  19. Anxious wreck: Technically there’s almost a whole melon in ya 🤔
  20. Lil Miss Silly: That thumbnail lol :v
  21. Unixoo: LMAOAOAO THE THUMBNAIL
  22. Joselle Chua: Men the thumbnail got me dead!!😂😂 It looks like your eating an watermelon asleep!!😂😂😂
  23. Facundo Boullosa: She is lesbian?
  24. basic: is it weird that I eat the seeds
  25. saturnsbagels: wait if there's watermelon, where are airmelon, firemelon and earthmelon? the elemelons
  26. Jungcookies With Milk: J ASMR Thank you For buying at your local Walmart! p.s. thank you for replying
  27. Emiliano: Hey, would you consider make a marshmallows eating video? ❤️
  28. Jungcookies With Milk: Did you get the watermelon from Walmart?
  29. Jay Rae: I just love yooouuu
  30. Mickey Mouse: ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜᴜᴍʙɴᴀɪʟ ɪs ᴍᴇ ᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀᴍᴇʟᴏɴ ᴅᴜʀɪɴɢ sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ
  31. error ASMR 🍭: It sounds ok till I think about all your saliva smacking
  32. Mochi Arts: Dat thumbnail tho XD love the video mmm watermelon 😋😋😋
  33. Hunny Bee: How did I find this cideo between two vine compilations...
  34. Lizbeth Calderon: Yes I love this
  35. don’t look at my description!: the thumbnail I’m WHEEZING
  36. milagros silguero: Adore los sonidos ❣️
  37. guess who my bg pic is and in sub: Just what i need
  38. Maia Velasquez: Madelyn Lindsay yup
  39. ZIZI’s WORLD: 1:49
  40. котлетка 5: DeadDesu а понятно
  41. Peyton's Playlists: Thank you to Kawaii Cutie, J ASMR, WraithH., And Clorox for quickly responding and helping!
  42. Milk Carton Kawaii: I was literally just eating watermelon! SHOOKETH 😱😱
  43. asmr munchkin: I love watermelon 💕💕
  44. wig lifted: that thumbnail lol, love it
  45. stranger trash: "it doesnt feel like winter anymore" wisconsin is in a snow storm as we speak :/
  46. Redly Rose: Love you girl. Btw who wouldn’t want to eat watermelons. Lol great video ❤️😍😝 love the creativity in this video. I can tell you love your fans and subscribers and you love what you are doing. Keep it up girl Edit: Thanks Jenna for pinning this and liking have a good rest of your day 😍😇😘♥️😆❤️💜💙💚
  47. Sim Ple: "Dont eat the seeds or they will grow inside of you" 3rd grade niggas: 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
  48. i liek chocolate :p: (>.0) />🍉 I was eating watermelon! My screen is now sticky!.....I am very stupid!...Hahahah.ha..........ha
  49. Lucy: WATERMELLLONE! The thumb nail tho’
  50. Gaming Girls/blogs: Eww the face in the begging when u click the video lol
  51. Cyndi Mohler: The thumbnail is literally me tho!😂 the face personified me listening to this during study hall as everybody else watches me go “woahhhhhhh”😌
  52. Not A Weeb: now i want water melon...great vid!
  53. Macy Paterson.: I’ve been eating.....watermelon lmao
  54. котлетка 5: Откуда она взяла этот фрукт
  55. crayonsandcolouringbooks: He tossed and turned to the sound of the thunder.....but I got wAtERmELowNNn tO sOOth mY sLUMber
  56. Pi Turr: I love watermelon ❤❤❤
  57. Penny_Playz: Her eyes in the thumb nail are sh00k
  58. Thomvs Mvngeot: I love so much
  59. Doomreb: Jenna! Can't believe you made a video! Have a great weekend!
  60. J ASMR: I bet you’re right
  61. Lil Yoonmin: *watermelone...*
  62. beri slowly pleajeu: im late by 2 hrs but hey it's 3:34 am now here #gotta sleep but first, asmr
  63. Naked Snake: 10:11 lol
  64. DeFixed: Lol look at the face on tumbnail 😆 (luv watermelon)
  65. Jay Rae: 2:14 is so good
  66. angel wu: what a beautiful thumbnail.
  67. miranda: Why does the thumbnail look like that one vine "have yall tryd these boy is HOT" lmao😂
  68. Nikola Výboh: What if I told you....It's a vegetable. Well, for some ppl at least.
  69. babygirl🍒: I only eat the white ones and not the darker ones.
  70. crayonsandcolouringbooks: They almost drowned when they went boating....... but I got wAterMELowNnnN tO keEP mE floATIng
  71. Madison Williams: Watermelon it literally the OG summer food
  72. Nikki TOS: Thumbnail 😂
  73. SLAYSMR ASMR: WATTAMELONE WHY WOULD YOU WATCH ASMR ON YO PHONE WHEN YOU COULD WATCH J EAT SOME WATTAMELONE
  74. C O M A: Wolfstarxx depends what day of the week it is 😂🤷🏽‍♂️
  75. Sirens_ Art: Oml this made me fall asleep.
  76. Olivia sings And more!: Come on.. this channel NEEDS more subscribers! I mean. I get Tingles all over every video! (Especially the every human will tingle guaranteed one!) I love what you do. Keep going! ☺️☺️
  77. Giselle Gee: That thumbnail tho😂
  78. UNLoGIK z: god damn i love this
  79. TM TrickShots: You should do a not ASMR video that’s just eating a food live stream or video your choice
  80. Teenage Dirtbag: That Thumbnail tho
  81. R_A_M: WATERMELON 🍉 🍉🍉🍉🍉 WHO DOSENT LKKE WATERMELON 🍉
  82. 【Nadia】: W A T E R M E L O N
  83. Johana Obezo: I'm watching this before I go to sleep sooo relaxing 👍
  84. Storm Summers: Ngl it looked like you enjoyed eating those water melons 🍉
  85. Faith Crown: Okay I’m triggered. First off I never got the notifications and second ALL YTBERS IM SUBBED TO DECIDE TO POST WHEN IM IN SCHOOL😭 I get out at 16:00 I’m dying inside
  86. Ella Wallace: 1:53 dat saliva
  87. Dancing._. Liyah: The thumbnail had me dead it looks like you are you are enjoying that watermelon
  88. J ASMR: Thank youuuu!!!! ❤️💕❤️
  89. littlefuzzyfox: Llama Dixon thx
  90. Wesley Beaty: Yay watermelen!!!
  91. Melissa Edwards: tell why I got the loudest MF AD OF THE CENTURY THAT SHIT SCARED ME OMFG I WAS SLEEP TOO LIKE WTF FUCK U YOUTUBE FUCKING Jesus Christ
  92. Random Cucumber: 52
  93. Silke: I also don't eat the seeds😂
  94. eva Kh: I’m craving watermelon 🍉 like crazy so I thought if I saw someone eating it I’ll be satisfied 😂
  95. ;-;: Dameeya Qistina WoAh
  96. Aniyas_Toast !: *Thinks about the asian guy eating a watermelon video* no but srsly love it
  97. SpaceHigh 1420: You are sooo beautiful!!! Also plzz make more like thisss, helps me sleep.💜 P.S. make a honeycomb eating video😭😭😭😭
  98. sneil: Maxed volume the best
  99. crayonsandcolouringbooks: They got helmets on their head.... but I got wAtermELOwNnnn inStEAd
  100. crayonsandcolouringbooks: He struggles to lift the weights..... but I got wAtERmELowNNn tO kEEp mE iN shAPe
  101. A&R: Peyton's Playlists yes in the netherlands
  102. Paradise Peach: I love the thumbnail of this vid lol I really kinda only came for the thumbnail lol
  103. Vitaliy the Great: You look like that one girl who works for philly D
  104. Loulou Cartier: T moche
  105. leah crawford: I love your videos it feels like I’m hanging out with a slightly crazy friend.. you are so down to earth its really refreshing. 😊 Ps. Please do a chewing gum/ blowing bubbles type of video i feel it would be greatly appreciated ❤️
  106. myers •: I'm watching this in 2x speed, your recent video made me addicted
  107. billie elish is life: You look soo similar to my sports teacher
  108. Layla Is a rock: When your hungry but want to make a YouTube video
  109. CrybabyZ Club: Omg love you so much and the watermelon 🍉 😂😍 btw I like your name
  110. Legit ASMR: Legit just made on of these videos
  111. Pat and Vanessa: Hey Jenna. I’m back from vacation I’m back again :D
  112. Carool Rodrigues: Uauuuu💓
  113. Margaret C: Watermelon is life. It’s a gift. It’s amazing.
  114. Animeci Baba: Do you eat them all ? :( Please my lord!!! GIMME SOME WATTERMELANIEE :c
  115. the 8 ball: 77th LIKE 😘
  116. Aaron Rush: beyoncè shook
  117. Beef•fries *: Chelsy Le yes
  118. Molly xx: Hey it’s me a Watermalone 😂
  119. Chelsy Le: You look so pretty when you eat🤤 (Is that strange,am I being creepy?)IDK
  120. Tingly Town Asmr: You are so pretty.Love your videos, love your choker.Keep it up!
  121. MARINA JARAMILLO: 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊Read More
  122. Kawaii Cutie: J ASMR true
  123. MKF30: Wow Jenna looked like you really enjoyed that Watermelon, great in the summer. Makes me want a watermelon ice now. lol
  124. Just a random potato: ASMR Munchkin fav asmr YouTuber, love ya asmr munchkin!
  125. Korie Williams: Somebody call the tingle police cause this video has way to many tingles 😂😂jk I love your videos 💕😂
  126. slimetime 189974352: I love ur vids
  127. Maia Velasquez: Oh mah gawd listen to the cronch of the watermelowne 🍉 😁 I'll go now 😶
  128. Beary Bleu: The thumbnail brings me *life*
  129. Rmani Netterville: Jelly now I'm so hungry
  130. Britton Elliott: Best asmr ever and btw my sister hates watermelon
  131. Mcatz Plays: I love watermelon, they’re VERRY good and watery and nice! ❤️ :D Edit: 60th commenter!!
  132. littlefuzzyfox: The thumb nail reminds me of the vid of the Chinese girl eating a Dorito
  133. Aliza .M: Nope I also don’t eat the seeds
  134. Faith Crown: DeFixed screenshotted lmao 😭
  135. Jordan Renfro: Omggg ily jenna💋❤
  136. LordVader1094: That thumbnail is some ahegao stuff for sure.
  137. Lili Celia: girl idk why but u kind of look like emma watson xD so pretty!
  138. Caramel Hoshi: I love your Asmr 💘😋 Such creative videos, you’ve gained a new sub 🍭🌸✨
  139. Tristen's Eating Show: Wolfstarxx 🙋‍♂️
  140. Kawai_unicorn Gamer: Peyton's Playlists yes
  141. alex: JEEEENNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA You should eat a pineapple next! Love you 🌸💕🍉🍉
  142. mooηgie: İ want watermelon ;-;
  143. itsjojosiwa: Yes omg I love it make more
  144. reyane: first !!!
  145. revistinha1: Crunchy!!! You know someone is pretty when she's eating watermelon and drooling and you don't really care lol Am I weird for not eating the seeds?
  146. MythicalJake0 •: Yummy
  147. HarryPotterLover 13: I'VE BEEN DRINKING WATERMELON
  148. maddie lindsay: did anyone else think of that vine of the girl eating the doritos when they saw the thumbnail? haha
  149. Jay_aki: MOIST AF
  150. Neve Wallace: Lol I am watching this while eating watermelon 🍉
  151. Thot Be Gone: J ASMR I LOVE YOU SO FREAKING MUCH!
  152. Anna Lucia Soto: YAY I have been waiting for you to post such a creative idea soooo relaxing 😌 😍
  153. Timur PlayGames: Niggaaa
  154. Tristen's Eating Show: *ShOoKeTh*
  155. Kaelyn Grace Vlogs Rodriguez: I don’t like watermelon but the video was amazing
  156. Shadow Chang: My mom: *buys a bunch of watermelon and cuts it up so its ready to eat* Me: *hides with the watermelon and do some "asmr" by eating while closing ear*
  157. Erin Toigo: I got so many tingles from this video! Watermelon is one of my favorite fruits 🍉
  158. nur aisyah: liyah slays ikr 😂😂😂
  159. 坂田家crew: I like water melon🍉👍
  160. liiily ._.: Tingles💚
  161. Bean Bag: sounds amazing 👌👌👌🍉
  162. Lil Yoonmin: Most of these comments are about the thumbnail XD I agree with you guys!
  163. Jay Rae: Please like
  164. Jack Russett: That thumbnail tho hahaha
  165. Mom Steve: DORITO VINE
  166. Jorja Docherty: YESSSSSSSSSS AMAZINGGG SUPER SATISFYING LIKE UHHHHHHH❤️❤️❤️❤️💖💖💖💖
  167. Jay Rae: It is so good I love you you are pretty keep up the good work😄😄
  168. Kayla Herman: Me: CHOW WITH YOUR MOUTH SHUT Her: OK sorry :( Me: music to my ears and I think it's giving me tingles THIS IS NOT A HATE COMMENT IT IS A FUNNY ONE I LOVE YOUR VIDEOS LOVE YA
  169. Gayu Patel: OMG NEW INVENTION😮😮😲😲😲
  170. nvm just a A.R.M.Y watching weird videos: The thumbnail 😂😂😂😂😂
  171. Elixir the Dragon: I’m even more picky- I REFUSE to eat watermelon that is even slightly grainy or has too many seeds Oof
  172. Grace: Who else eats the seeds ??
  173. Maia Velasquez: littlefuzzyfox oml I was thinking the same thing Btw Love the profile pic (I love P!ATD)
  174. Zoie Schneidmiller: Unrelated but you should pretty please do a video of you reading and flipping the page? And also maybe a fabric scratching? Love you and your videos!!
  175. Heaven Phillips: I'll have what SHE is having☺ My Bad IMA go to sleep now💃🏾👉🏾🛌🏽 Sound like a honey comb
  176. Shrekkid 56: Wow eating for views/money. Sounds like a job I would want when you put it that way.
  177. Anaya Chinchilla: THUNBNAIL, anyone else wheezing?!
  178. CrybabyZ Club: Omg love you so much and the watermelon 🍉 😂😍 btw I like your name
  179. Michelle28xo: THAT THUMBNAILLL <33333 lmao you remind me of that dorito vine in the thumbnail tbh
  180. JebbaJen Everything: Lol her thumbnail
  181. Moonlight Bae: 🍉
  182. A Joke: I'm kinda disappointed today the world was supposed to end :/
  183. Carlos Gabriel: Ohh Perfect❤😲
  184. Stephanie Amber: 0:17 Jenna: It doesn't feel like winter anymore Me: Meanwhile in Wisconsin ._.
  185. brianna rose: Watermelon isn’t in season where I live 😕 we just legit had a blizzard last weekend So thanks for making my hungry Jenna 😂
  186. Deana Joy: “And today, I’m hungry” My mood everyday
  187. ChaseWilliams Vlogs: I just fell asleep already not even half way into the video
  188. Tasha Red44: ILYSM 😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️u deserve 10 million subs
  189. Chloe Olsson: You’re so gorgeous! So fragile an quaint! You’re so awesome and I love your ASMR and your videos in general!
  190. Cheeky: Sistla Dane I do too xD
  191. Tilleigh: *I have to pee cause of this video* also great thumbnail 😂😂❤️
  192. luiismxa: watermelon is my favorite summer fruit as well 🤪🍉❤️
  193. Hayden Martin: thumb nail = me when I eat
  194. Tulio Andrade: That thumbnail killed me haha... Great video as always <3
  195. J ASMR: Actually YES I did
  196. AbbiCat: How did you know I've been obsessed with watermelon's lately??? ❤️❤️❤️🍉🍉
  197. idk broskee: YEett
  198. Najooo Csapat: Ahhh.. now, i want to eat watermelon! Nice video !
  199. yes no: The thumbnail is definitely me when eating a watermelon
  200. DeadDesu: Гульназ Ли, можно сказать "ягоду". В теплицах и с правильной регулировкой температуры и т.д. у нас тоже они бы выросли, так что ничего удивительного.
  201. slimetime 189974352: The thumbnail lol
  202. Jy'zaria Murray: Now I’m craving 🍉
  203. MaximusX45-1911: Funny I just watched videos of kitties eating watermelon LOL....
  204. Rodrigo Hdz 117: That face tho x’D
  205. Jellybean Cactus: It's so funny because right before this I was eating watermelon🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉
  206. jeslyn squad: I am the 103 person to like and 840 to watch this video and this was awesome and I am the 47 person to comment
  207. Thot Be Gone: J ASMR OMFG I'M DEAD
  208. Diamond ASMR: I love your videos you should to tapping and scratching the mic
  209. Ona.babyyyx: Wtf
  210. Cpskingpin 3: The thumbnail 😂
  211. Faith Crown: Tbh I’m not a fan of listening to people chew dumb loud but this was relaxing 😌
  212. Marie’s ASMR: Yes, UR STRANGE WEIRDO!!!!
  213. Lil_Cheng: The thumbnail is the best thing about this video.
  214. Lili Channel: Omg I love watermelon😍😍😍❤️❤️🍉🍉the best fruit on the world😍😍😍💓🍉🍉🍉
  215. Zoey S: I am the 135th person to like and 58th person to comment
  216. Maleigha Nicole: Why does this irritate me in real life but here it's like oh fuck yes more! 'Here' because this is outside real life totally.
  217. Hermes Frias: Are you catalan? Bcz your name is Catalan and your face it seems like you’re from Catalonia.
  218. Kelly Parker: She almost drowned. BUT I GOT WATERMELON TO KEEP ME FLOATING
  219. Perro Bomba: Tulio tulio estamos al aire
  220. Ana Sofia Duran: Lmao omg i love the sounds
  221. crayonsandcolouringbooks: He struggles to get the lady's..... but DATing's a BREezEE iN mY WATermeLoWNnnN mERcEDeS
  222. Mei Moo: This was posted on my birthday
  223. Natural TM: So intenze
  224. *Let it snow*: You are so beautyful :3 In a Natural way
  225. Rhea Lechuga: That thumbnail tho 😂😂
  226. Bread \T/: No lol
  227. Zoey S: Me most of the time
  228. tomato soup: 7th comment! why is there only 71 views like wtf
  229. Memo Rash: Awesome! Thanks J!
  230. Mei Moo: I love you and your AMAZING Asmr!!!
  231. Potato Puffs: I didn’t know this was new and just watched it. Whelp #earlysquadwholikestobelate
  232. Kawaii Cutie: A Joke is your name a joke because your life's a joke
  233. Railynn Virgil: it sounds like the sushi 🍣 one
  234. Jay Rae: 👍
  235. Zoey S: Omg I Heard about that
  236. Camila Rijerse: ❤️❤️lyy❤️❤️youre the best Asmr YouTuber!
  237. Aliza .M: I pretty much came for that thumbnail😂
  238. Zoey S: When she say I’m hungry I’m like me too and I wish I had some watermelon 👍👉🍉
  239. Archie- Brawl Stars: FIRST
  240. eating healthy on a budget, asmr darling, asmr soap, juicy questions, eating for your blood type, asmr slime, juicy couture perfume, asmr food, watermelon carbs, wet brain, juicy seafood menu, asmr sounds, asmr triggers, juicy lucy burger, asmr sleep, mouth sounds friends, juicy crab, wet and forget, wet hot american summer, juicy o, eating once a day, juicy juice, wet koala, watermelon glow sleeping mask, eating clean, watermelon man, asmr definition, eating recovery center, mouth sounds phobia, eating gif, juicy platters, watermelon vine, asmr microphone, eating placenta, wet seal, watermelon water, watermelon cake, watermelon strain, eating disorder treatment, eating raw eggs, wetv, mouth sounds all star, asmr eating, eating popcorn meme, eating popcorn gif, weta, juicy fruit, wetlands, mouth sounds irritating, asmr honeycomb, mouth sounds songs, watermelon nutrition, asmr reddit, eating healthy, wet lung, watermelon season, juicy lyrics, watermelon stomach, eating well, eating disorders, juicy wiggle, eating out on keto, eating animals, watermelon nutrition facts, juicy burger, mouth sounds asmr, eating disorder definition, mouth sounds tracklist, juicy fruit gum, eating before bed, https://wetransfer.com/, wet dreamz lyrics, watermelon seeds, weather forecast, juicy j net worth, mouth sounds animation, mouth sounds vinyl, weather radar, asmr youtube, juicy seafood, mouth sounds bustin, mouth sounds neil, mouth sounds book, asmr 21 savage, mouth sounds mouth silence, watermelon calories, watermelon gaming, mouth sounds annoying, juicy couture oui, mouth sounds no talking, asmr glow, wet willies, mouth sounds full album, mouth sounds album, wetsuit, watermelon radish, juicy couture tracksuits, watermelon pucker, asmr lyrics, mouth sounds drive me crazy, weather, juicy j, watermelon ranch, watermelon juice, mouth sounds imagine, asmr video, juicy fruit strain, eating raw garlic, eating ice, asmr gibi, wetzel\u0027s pretzels, asmr cardi b, watermelon crawl, asmr tapping, wet n wild, wet brush, wetransfer, watermelon in spanish, mouth sounds soundcloud, juicy couture

ASMR Eating Watermelon

941 Likes941 Dislikes
28,041 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 18 Apr 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment