ASMR Flowers and Floral Foam / No Talking - tips best game

Saturday, March 9, 2019

ASMR Flowers and Floral Foam / No Talking

  1. That0ne TeenGal: Ahhh I’m early!! πŸ–€πŸ–€
  2. MINyoongi#26 ARMY: Keep up the amazing work. Your videos always help me get to sleep faster! LUV U Jenna!
  3. Lee Lavastone: +Tina Tuger I know now
  4. leah crawford: Please do a writing or colouring in video.. you don’t need to be any good at it its just a lovely sound! 😊
  5. Tiny King: First
  6. Kate A: TM TrickShots I'm so sorry that she didntπŸ™
  7. TM TrickShots: I would mean the world to me if you replied
  8. J ASMR: I always have to talk. I am too talky, just like Luna. And yes they are! I’m letting them dry so I can do another with those! Crinkles
  9. Fox Play’s: Because it stand no wives and I was first
  10. vsk Zo0m: I love you.
  11. TM TrickShots: Kate A well at least someone replied...
  12. Adagium ASMR: This is so aesthetic
  13. tianna danae: Can u do a video wIth eating peeps? ?
  14. Maya._.gacha: Love your videos there awesome
  15. Jessika Bulloch: I love you!! Sorry I’m late.. I was in school 😬 I love your channel so much. Your so creative and cute when it comes to asmr. Keep being you!! ❤️-Jessika
  16. Auga Mi: What are you're ideas when you will hit 50k or 100k that's like a huge mile stone! Maybe do a live you reacting to you're fan asmr recreating other YouTube asmr. Or maybe recreating memes in asmr!! Well i have some ideas i don't know if there good. But that's allπŸ˜… oh and looking at your feed it looks like you have over 1 million subs. It looks sooo professional like more professional then those asmrists that have like millions or hundreds thousands! I may leave now... ByeeπŸ˜™ Ps: I'm loving the asmr. I am listening to it while doing my project Jen i have to tell you something before going I LOVE YOUU❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
  17. Sophia Longino: Second
  18. Cheeky Cheeks: I’m obsessed with this!! Well done. Tingles for hours 😩
  19. Tina Tuger: Nope XD
  20. Swagalicious Llama: *MEOW*
  21. Sofia Salgado: You should do a Ramune asmr video
  22. Ella Gibson: Meow! 😺😺😺🐈🐈🐱🐱
  23. Norheaa_: my fat self thought it was whipped cream o.0
  24. Milk Carton Kawaii: Beautiful flowers πŸ’ 😍 ♥️
  25. Katie Do: So cuteeeπŸ’“πŸŒˆπŸŒΏ
  26. QJB GANG: J I'm so sorry I haven't been active I've been very busy love you
  27. •Kallie •: Ily
  28. Attack on titan Fan: So Relaxing
  29. Lol You’re Welcome: *Oh.....well hello there*
  30. I LOVE WHY DONT WE: I love ur channel
  31. Addy vlogs: I wish she put color and glitter on it
  32. Tina Tuger: +Lee Lavastone no she wasn't
  33. Laura Kate!: AMAZING!!! ❤️❤️❤️
  34. wyd cooper: rae I think the mic she uses is a Blue Yeti, but I’m not sure what camera she uses.
  35. Eriberri Bethan: Moo
  36. Addy vlogs: I'm so glad you did this video I've been looking at videos all day and you finally did one. Thx. Ilysm
  37. Why so Sassy?: How is that cat not driving her crazy πŸ€ͺ😫
  38. α—©α’ͺα’ͺY Tα•ΌE α‘­OTα—©TO α—―Oα’ͺα–΄: IM EARLY FOR ONCE
  39. J ASMR: I JUST SAW THIS
  40. Lee Lavastone: And the first!!
  41. Dopest Beats: Good.
  42. Tiny King: Again!?
  43. Fox Play’s: IM the first wiver
  44. Jasmin Joyce: Second love this video good work x
  45. J ASMR: Hey TM TrickShots, ily
  46. Cheyenne Wright: 12:37 is where the floral foam started
  47. _.pluxo _.: Yay love this vid! #feelthetingles
  48. TM TrickShots: Lol loved the stream last night “Mom roasting me” I was the one who sent you the marker flip lol 😝
  49. Reese Antaran: I wish I could've been earlier... anyways I loved the video!❤
  50. Fox Play’s: I was first i promise
  51. lacey inc.: I LOVE THIS IDEA makes the perfect sound <33
  52. Tina Tuger: No XD
  53. J ASMR: Oh it is πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ
  54. Fox Play’s: Look at my Chanel
  55. cra cra Times: I luv this channel do more do more also can you reply me on this question what is your fave ASMR type thing to do
  56. Alexandria Alberts: YeeeeeeeeeeT
  57. Lilly the wolf: Hiya queen!!
  58. Maya._.gacha: 1 one to see and comment love your vids j asmr
  59. Ashfe doodle: IT SAID NO TALKING J! WHAT HAPPENED TO DAT????!!!!!!!! Btw are these real flowers?????
  60. Hunter Gaming: Ok 1 thing to say this this was good i was laying down on my bed listening to this then i fall asleep right i wake up feeling amazing thank you for the good content
  61. rae: i would love to one day start an asmr channel! what cameras and mics do you recommend? ❤️
  62. Abby Martin: Could you do another slime on the mic video sometime? I love those videos a lot
  63. crayonsandcolouringbooks: I like the flowers, the noises they make. I like your face, making YouTube a nicer place. You make me happy when I'm sad. We can all agree this poem was pretty bad. We can also agree that Jenna is pretty rad. and kinda cute heheh
  64. Happy Tyjo: I love your videos, been here since 1k! Promise to reply to as many of us as possible even when you’re at 1 million okay?πŸ’œ
  65. no talking summary, flowers near me, flowers delivery, asmr sleep, crunchyroll expo, flowers hospital, flowers in the attic, floral foam glitter, floral foam videos, asmr youtube, flowers that last a year, floral foam hobby lobby, flowers for algernon, no talking challenge, crunchyroll ad blocker, flowers for algernon pdf, flowers bakery, floral foam wreath, floral foam blocks, crunchy slime, no talking jaydayoungan lyrics, floral foam crushing, asmr lyrics, flowers background, no talking symbol, asmr definition, asmr cardi b, asmr soap, asmr triggers, floral foam wet, floral foam toxic, floral foamposite shirt, crunchyroll, crunchyroll manga, floral foamposites, no talking in spanish, flowers netflix, crunchyroll guest pass, asmr slime, no talking asmr, floral foam letters, no talking characters, asmr glow, crunchyroll premium, flowers types, asmr gibi, no talking reading level, no talking gif, asmr reddit, no talking sign, floral foam knife, crunchyroll free, crunchyroll store, no talking rules at work, floral foam asmr, no talking emoji, asmr honeycomb, asmr video, flowers in the attic series, no talking book, floral foam cancer, no talking just eat, flowers drawing, crunchyroll anime awards, no talking movie, asmr sounds, floral foam ring, floral foam cage, floral foam near me, crunchyroll ads, flowers for algernon movie, no talking by andrew clements, crunchyroll one piece, asmr 21 savage, flowers for dreams, flowers online, no talking jaydayoungan, flowers in the attic movie, floral foam michaels, flowers tv show, https://www.crunchyroll.com/, no talking just head, asmr microphone, crunchy black, flowers and their meanings, asmr darling, asmr eating, floral foam balls, crunchy roll sushi, no talking meme, crunchy mom, floral foam slime, crunchy peanut butter cookies, crunchyroll activate, flowers for funeral, crunchyroll my hero academia, crunchyroll login, no talking lyrics, asmr food, asmr tapping

ASMR Flowers and Floral Foam / No Talking

264 Likes264 Dislikes
7,169 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 4 May 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment