ASMR-ish Lowfi Face Peel - tips best game

Saturday, March 9, 2019

ASMR-ish Lowfi Face Peel

  1. Ericaaa Z: Alina Leitner you weren’t first sorry!
  2. Perry the platypus: This video gives me life πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  3. Randomperson: When you can do skin care but earn money at the same time πŸ˜‚
  4. why not sleep instead: content queen
  5. frogwooly: First BTW I love you 😘
  6. Kwartoverhalf fan: Thats the best short satisfying video i ever seen! Great Asmr killer♥
  7. J ASMR: πŸ’•
  8. Arthur Morgan: Alina Leitner hi to you too
  9. wildcatsaverfriend vlogs: i thought the title was ASMR-ish liwfi Face Pee! i think i need glasses.
  10. Ericaaa Z: frogwooly you weren’t first loll
  11. Darkskin Princess: Hahaha she looks so different like thatπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  12. Dust4Life: This is different, not bad but different...
  13. A: *i kNoW hOw tO pUsH tHe BuTtoN*
  14. Giselle Traver: I saw this on Snapchat πŸ˜† lol
  15. Random Bbyy: Patrick Star I'm A big fann
  16. WUDUP T SHIRT REFERENCE: brianna Jones a name? For what if you don't mind me asking
  17. Golden Gamer: I would really like it if you showed your pets i guess or like your family, I know its a little weird but you seem chill and like a Vlog or something would be REALLY cool! <3 ( btw the video was sattisfying and funny omg )
  18. Thirza Mendes: "thats too loud.." HAHAHA
  19. xo. Taralynn: Your laughs are earrape πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but otherwise it was relaxing πŸ˜‚❤️
  20. han: how did it feel peeling your face off
  21. WUDUP T SHIRT REFERENCE: Aw you're smile is so cute! I love seeing videos like this...could you maybe do vlogs with like you're friend's not asmr vlogs but just like I don't know VLOGS xD I think it would be nice love you jenna <3
  22. Emily Fonseca: Jenna we want to see you and your boyfriend make a video together! Who agrees?
  23. Mr Hyper: Are you still in iowa
  24. Kiran Gahir: Jenna, YOUR SO PRETTY😊
  25. Mady Tehrani: Early
  26. TetinhaCraft: ❤πŸ’šπŸ’™❤πŸ’šπŸ’™❤πŸ’šπŸ’™
  27. NEVAEH ROBERTS: *I know howta push the button*
  28. eliana rod #camilzer: You have pretty eye color
  29. Jahara Hill: THE BEGINNING HAS ME DYING
  30. Addy vlogs: First. Ilysm!!!!!!!!!
  31. Salvador Saavedra: πŸ‘πŸ˜‰
  32. TM TrickShots: Made my eyes tear 😐
  33. Maddie S: The thumbnail scared me at first πŸ˜‚
  34. Ana :3: Oh god it’s so good
  35. DeckerBens: You are the reason I'm alive
  36. Me_ me: This is so cute with your mom
  37. Cassandra Przekop: sorry i’ve been away from commenting. always staying my favorite Jenna!!
  38. Dresha802: "That was too loud" "Hey guys, I'm gonna peel my face off" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  39. Patricia and Peachy: Last.. Edit: wait.. IM NOT LAST,IM FIRST?????
  40. Tjspuppy Vlogs and more: πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ She knows how to press the button
  41. Eleanor Sienna: πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  42. Alyssa French: Yesssss so satisfying
  43. poop love: I'm going to peel me face off *giggle*😸
  44. cris creme: Toby King I think its glue
  45. Cathy Ocampo: Little Miss Psycho beacuse it says ASMR-ish
  46. rae: *that was too loud*
  47. Rmani Netterville: The beginning was so funny ilysfm Jenna
  48. spoopy ****: I’m gonna peel my face offπŸ˜‚
  49. Brianna Lewis: Have you come up with a name yet?:)
  50. Rose Chan: This is the shortest video u made wow that was satisfying
  51. rAnBowIe CrAzY: Does anyone else see in the back it says " is she beeish" IM DONE I'M DED YOU KILLED ME JENNA
  52. Galaxy cat: So satisfying
  53. gabi Stef: Alina Leitner hullo
  54. dmarie413: Sienna what
  55. Giselle Traver: Very satisfying I love the sound!
  56. crayonsandcolouringbooks: Why do I find this satisfying?
  57. Crunchy Munchy: Me when my sunburn stops hurting
  58. Ana :3: Best asmr ever Hahahaha
  59. SLAYSMR ASMR: No views and 3 likes *niiiice job*
  60. Ericaaa Z: First! Love it.
  61. Doomreb: Thumbnail scared me lol. What's up Jenna!!?? Have a good weekend!
  62. Dilasha Patel: OMG THIS IS HALLIROUS πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  63. Jimin Kiss me: Aest?
  64. Kelly Parker: Imma peel my foot off
  65. Samantha Sandoval: Imma peel my face off πŸ˜‚
  66. Galaxy cat: Lol
  67. Teapsalm: You have green eyes?
  68. Reese Antaran: That's honestly kinda funny than relaxing...πŸ˜‚I loved it anyways! It seemed like you had fun❤❤
  69. Random Bbyy: I'm gonna peel my face off. I'm DED πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  70. Toby King: what facemask is this?? :0
  71. Clar aaa: You're teeths are yellowπŸ€” why
  72. april ⏳: you are soo pretty
  73. kittehboo jpg: Original
  74. Diversitty: Oof
  75. Peyton's Playlists: I love th a mask! I use it alot.
  76. Mayrette Almonte: DeckerBens woah
  77. Keana Pierre: so niceπŸ˜€
  78. Trash Can: *I KNOW HOW TO PRESS THE BUTTON* !
  79. Milk Carton Kawaii: It’s really heart warming to see you having fun and laughing πŸ’œ
  80. Ella Minnich: Your “camera woman” cracked me up at the beginning πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  81. Camila P: That looked satisfying and even if i didn’t relaxed i find this so funny πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  82. Sienna: she looks that the type of girl who likes horses, carries her folders with a handle attached to it, picks her nose and turns her eyelids inside out ..
  83. Cyndi Mohler: “I look like a murderer” -Jenna ASMR Face-peeling video 2018
  84. ALINA LEITNER: hello random person scrolling through the comments
  85. Invalid name: Lol
  86. JeRen ASMR: OMG the thumbnail kinda looks painful xD But ey am ready, throw me the tingles J
  87. LucΓ­a Valentina: I love your eyes J ASMR πŸ‘€
  88. RANDOMSTUFF!πŸ˜‚: Jenna,can you please give me a like,i only live an hour away from you,i live in Albia Iowa,and you live i Des Moines,i would love to meet you!!!
  89. pine tree-: Ur so funny ahahπŸ˜‚πŸ‘Œ
  90. J ASMR: A watermelon one from target!
  91. EAT THIS: Jden XIII I love youu ❤ Let's be friends
  92. Cassandra Przekop: 50k by the end of May...? I think so :)
  93. alexa r: My number one reason for loving Jenna ~ just how casually she said “I’m gonna peel my face off.” Like how can you not adore her?
  94. haleykins: _hey guys, i’m gonna peel my face off!_ _why was this so funny ❤️_
  95. delgoh: Just when you think you have seen it all πŸ˜‚ Love this channel!
  96. I LOVE WHY DONT WE: Can I have a shout out be cause I'm the fist plzzzz I love ur channel
  97. Doomreb: 0:56 How I feel when I talk to my parents.
  98. Harley East: No talking slime/putty video would be nice
  99. Toy Girl Whispers: Nice
  100. nia: this made my day
  101. april ⏳: that’s rude lol. she looks like a nice young woman to me
  102. rosey girl: It's satisfyingly
  103. Alazae Rose: First
  104. ashley: American Psycho
  105. It’s Just Pompie: Hey guys, today I will peel my face off 😁 Totally normal
  106. cris creme: Hey jay I just watched you last video and loved it and I love your videos keep up the good work
  107. caylan white: Do a live stream
  108. kate elizabeth: YOUR EYES...
  109. Madison Star: I know how to press the button!
  110. Alazae Rose: Ik i wasn’t first ⬇️⬇️⬇️
  111. Jayden The Crazy Genius: Hi, Jenna. Just to let you know, your ASMR videos make me happy when I’m sad or in a bad mood. I suffer from bad depression and I just wanted to comment that you make my day whenever you upload something! Have a good day / night
  112. Brianna Lewis: WUDUP T SHIRT REFERENCE a name fpr her alien
  113. Diosito: Wtf
  114. face mask set, asmr slime, mouth sounds animation, mouth sounds full album, tapping technique, peel case, lowfire, new york lottery, tapping points, asmr definition, new york times, new emojis, mouth sounds friends, asmr soap, news, tapping asmr, mouth sounds drive me crazy, tapping therapy, sticky lips, mouth sounds annoying, sticky gumbo veggie, tapping a keg, tapping maple trees, asmr eating, face mask amazon, peel a pound soup, sticky toffee pudding cake, tapping for weight loss, peel remote, sticky bra, peel off mask, peel pizza, tapping head, peeled, face mask for smoke, face mask sheet, peel and stick wallpaper, sticky rice recipe, mouth sounds soundcloud, asmr video, new york and company, sticky ninja, lo fi, peeling nails, sticky keys, sticky bun recipe, lo fi samples, lo fi artists, face mask winter, mouth sounds tracklist, face mask for acne, new balance, peel and stick floor tile, newsela, mouth sounds all star, sticky poop, mouth sounds bustin, sticky toffee pudding, lofi rapper, asmr tapping, tapping synonym, tapping screw, mouth sounds no talking, newegg, tapping definition, new orleans saints, lo fi songs, sticky wicket, face mask for cold, new york post, lo fi meaning, tapping machine, face mask gift set, lo fi seattle, news today, asmr microphone, tapping for anxiety, face mask diy, face mask peel off, peeler, sticky fingaz, mouth sounds phobia, blowfish, new amsterdam, new england patriots, peeling feet, asmr cardi b, face mask brush, lo fidelity allstars battleflag, peeling, asmr food, lo fi vintage, new movies, peele, asmr sounds, new york, new england, lo fidelity allstars, lowfield, peel and stick tile, tapping block, new orleans, asmr lyrics, tapping games, asmr reddit, lo fi sample pack, sticky holster, face mask for cold weather, new zealand, mouth sounds vinyl, asmr sleep, tapping out, sticky chicken, face mask target, face mask recipes, lo fi ann arbor, sticky fingers, asmr glow, lo fi christmas, new york weather, peel and stick shiplap, asmr honeycomb, mouth sounds mouth silence, face mask for men, face mask walmart, face mask for dry skin, tapping meditation, face mask applicator, lo fi house, lo fi games, sticky notes, mouth sounds irritating, asmr gibi, lo fi indie, sticky notes windows 10, mouth sounds neil, asmr darling, sticky rice, sticky discharge, mouth sounds book, tapping meaning, sticky buns, mouth sounds asmr, tapping eft, tapping solution, peel and stick wood, mouth sounds album, peel off face mask, peele movie, new york yankees, peeling skin, mouth sounds imagine, asmr 21 savage, face masks for oily skin, asmr triggers, peel p50, face mask maker, mouth sounds songs, lo fi art, asmr youtube

ASMR-ish Lowfi Face Peel

581 Likes581 Dislikes
17,224 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 11 May 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment