ASMR Layered Tongue Twisters - tips best game

Saturday, March 9, 2019

ASMR Layered Tongue Twisters

  1. charlotte Thompson: In six days you got 3k more wow your on that grindπŸ’ͺπŸ’―
  2. Olivia Hi: 6th liked ❤❤❤
  3. Bottled Gacha: saaaaame
  4. Elizabeth Soudain: Congrats on 30k u have reached a milestone xox
  5. Everyones Bestie: Congratulations J, you deserve it from the A1 content you put out πŸ’•πŸ˜Š love it all
  6. Potato Cat: Jenna! You are one of my favorite you tubers and this video was amazing! Keep going one day you'll be the next superwoman❤️
  7. Sim Ple: When I subscribed, you was wastin good food. Them tide pods were still good. You shouldnt play with your food
  8. kostas viewer: When you hit 100k,start your own non asmr channel
  9. Aaron Rush: QUEEN YESSS πŸ‘SLAYπŸ‘MEπŸ‘QUEEN
  10. lorxentrees IG: LOVE YOU J!!!!You're the best( KEEP DOING A GREAT JOB LOVE(:
  11. XXFlorence JonesXX: ❤️πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œlove your videos❤️πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ
  12. Nick's Channel: Cool beans J congratulations I just recently subscribed about maybe 3 days ago and I instantly loved your vids keep up the good work
  13. Eunice Lim: So freaking satisfying
  14. Flutter ASMR: Hey J, you inspired me to start my own ASMR channel, and although, I'm just small and starting out, I think it was one of the best decisions I've made in a long time 😁 Congratulations on 30K, you really deserve it, you work sooo hard 😍 Everyone of your videos is perfection. Thank you for listening to us and giving us the videos we request, I hope I speak on behalf of all of your subscribers when I say that we really appreciate it 😁 Please keep up the amazing work, I'm waiting for the 1 million, you will be there very soon :) Rosie x PS: this is @momosetta on a different account πŸ˜‚
  15. Miriam Barbulescu: *πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠCONGRATULATIONSπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ!!! 😘😘❤*
  16. Mia Schoolcraft: Me : Nah this isn’t gonna give me tingles I barely get them Me 2 minutes in : BRO WTF IS GOING ON WITH MY BODYYYYYY
  17. tianna danae: Can u do a video juat eating different kinds of peeps??
  18. revistinha1: WHOAKEANU.gif Congrats J ;D
  19. julia. D: I discovered ASMR by just searching on yt then i saw something weard there was a ASMR video. I was like what is this, I clicked on the video and she started to whisper. first I didn't felt tingles but now I do. but after the video I was still like this is weard I always read the comments and some people were also confused I was watching the reactions that those people got then I Saw tingles i was searching about it and first I just felt asleep from it but now I'm starting to feel tingles more often and its amazing!! Thanks for helping me getting those tinglesπŸ’–πŸ’–
  20. Khouloud M93: Congratulations ❤
  21. Hooded Leopard: 7:14 rip πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  22. Miley_Xoxo: Hi J CONGRATULATIONS!πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰
  23. Abiwiz: Congratulations!!!
  24. 리아RIA: GOOD πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
  25. gtfo dannielle: Congrats on 30k !! You deserve it so much πŸ’žπŸ’ž
  26. idk broskee: YEES
  27. Mia: First
  28. Bright Flower: Ur growing so much aaa
  29. moonlight twins: Love you j cant wait to see you grow
  30. guess who my bg pic is and in sub: That one person who disliked the video Anyway CONGRATS for 30,000
  31. Alejandra Zuniga: Umm make that 31k
  32. Addie d: When I subscribed a month ago..you had 750 subscribers I DONT UNDERSTAND
  33. Sky Maestas: I remember when I found you, you where at 17k am I’m so happy for you!! I just hope you don’t forget about me when you blow up πŸ˜‚. But for a successful future for. With lots of love, Vanessa/ The girl who sent you a hamster snap chat πŸ˜‹
  34. OoF YOU MATE: Don’t worry J I’ll always watch your videos ❤️
  35. Madison Romo: Yeah I’m so excited to be here for you and I’m so happy for you you wreck such a sucess in life and you are awesome at ASMR ❤️❤️❤️❤️😌😌😌😌☺️☺️☺️πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
  36. Zeeana28: Your definitely going to have way more sooner than you think!
  37. Castaneda Chelo: πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ’ŸπŸ’Ÿ
  38. Brianna: Love you J, congrats on 30k!❤️
  39. xJAKE: Jenna Jesus I remember 900 subs lol now your at 30K omg I'm soo proud of you xx Much love, Jake
  40. Ale Lobaton: WOOOOT I AM SOOO PROUD..I CAME LAST WEEK WHEN UT WAS ONLY 21K
  41. Leanne Miller: hi j!! im here before 15k subs i love you so much, i saw how much your asmr upgraded. CONGRATS!
  42. katie-asmr and more: Yay CONGRATS I'M SO HAPPY FOR U I LOVE U I don't watch asmr videos until night so I'm never first
  43. katie-asmr and more: And also that was really confusing to me
  44. Damarianna: Your channel is growing so fast!!! You’ll be at 100k in no time.πŸ’•
  45. Saul Bilsky: seems like just yesterday you were only just starting its truly amazing
  46. Kawaii Cutie: Im just now seeing this and I love to be a contributor to you and to be in a video (Reading your name I'm Erika ) and you're amazing and so are your videos
  47. Savage Min yoongi: Congratulations, J! 😊❤️
  48. alex: We've made it to 30k!!!! Yes!!!! You deserve this Jenna. 50k Is on the verge. PUSH THAT SUBSCRIBE BUTTON PEOPLE!
  49. 1,000,000 subscriber with no videos: 30k already! Congratulations!! I love you so much!
  50. Lily Mia: You deserve it!1 or 2 weeks ago I discovered your video's and I loved them immediately! But that time you had just 20K subs omg! In no time you got like 10K subs
  51. Mia: I AM FIRSTTT
  52. Sima Marouf: Hi j!
  53. Ray Lopez: You are such an amazing person, talented and dedicated creator. Thanks for what you do.
  54. Not A Weeb: Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success.
  55. A: Congratulations Jenna on 30K! I subscribed at 15K not knowing of the trip we were about to go on! The community here is full of love & support, and I could never ask for a better family than this! You're funny, live ( and beautiful NO MATTER what!) stream almost EVERYDAY & upload everyday! You take requests and include US in your videos. We could never ask for a better ASMRtist πŸ’• We love you so VERY much! When you get a mil, remember your supporters from the start! Follow Jenna on social media! πŸ’– Instagram: jjennaabryann Snapchat: jjennabryann
  56. Mia: Omgg
  57. Ms. Lonely: CONGATULATIONS!! im so happy for you and also we should be thanking you for always making these relaxing videos!😁
  58. missysparkels1p: Oh, jesus. I remember when I was congratulating you on 500, then 2000, but now 30000? It’s hardly been a month or two, and here you are. I feel like you’re my child and I’m watching you grow but that’s so insanely inaccurate I’m going to pretend I didn’t say that :’) Anyway congrats bb. I’ll be back when you’re celebrating 500k probably. At this rate it won’t be long.
  59. Getse JR: Saludos ! Me encantan tus vΓ­deos ❤πŸ‘Œ
  60. Kylie Davis: Love you ;-) ;-) ;-)
  61. Saskia Rose Morson: Thank u so much for this video and u thoroughly deserve the subscribers well done keep it up
  62. Sareth Joestar: But...how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  63. 1,000,000 subscriber with no videos: Starwolf Vlogs Sameee! I love you J
  64. Seray Unicorntje: i remember when you had 16k. i love your videos
  65. TC 2016 DOG: Hey Jenna congrats on 30K!!! I’ve been here since 2K and you’ve grown so much! Keep up the great work!😊
  66. VoutePEGAR ainQUEDELICIA: Congratulations JπŸ€£πŸ’—!! I really hope all the happiness for you girlπŸ’ž
  67. Mia: OMG I AM FIRSTT
  68. Auga Mi: Congrats J you have done a MILESTONE! i LOVED this video thank you! And congrats again on 30k I'm really happy for you! KISSES xx
  69. Chloe Coleman: do a live stream plz
  70. idk broskee: I TOLD YOU THAT IS WAS COMING SOON
  71. Mia Andrea: Damn I subbed back when you were at 4K! Crazy! That was only like a month ago!!!! Congrats.
  72. m 619: U are very beautiful ❤
  73. Edita Zelaya: OMG Congratulations on 30k! Keep up the good work and I love the ASMR YOU DO!πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘
  74. Cookie Crumbs: omg i SAW UR LIVE
  75. asmr cardi b, tongue twisters for actors, asmr honeycomb, layered taco dip, tongue twister words, layered jello, whispering willows, whispering angel rose, asmr darling, asmr lyrics, asmr triggers, whispering eye, whispering oaks apartments, asmr glow, tongue twister warm ups, layered hairstyles, tongue twister riddles, whispering winds, asmr youtube, whispering meadows, tongue twisters hard, layered bob, asmr reddit, layered short hair, asmr definition, asmr tapping, whispering pines, whispering pines nc, asmr eating, tongue twister for kids, tongue twisters with s, tongue twisters in spanish, tongue twisters in french, whispering hope, layered salad, tongue twisters with r, tongue twister games, tongue twisters, whispering pines apartments, layered bangs, asmr 21 savage, asmr microphone, layered bean dip, layered hair, layered necklace, tongue twisters for adults, whispering vine, whispering hills, asmr video, whispering oaks winery, tongue twister lyrics, whispering angel, asmr sleep, tongue twisters for speech, layered curly hair, asmr gibi, layered haircut, whispering oaks, whispering smith, layered long hair, tongue twister poems, tongue twister song, whispering death, whispering woods, layered medium hair, layered bob 2019, asmr soap, layered armor mhw, layered cake, whispering canyon cafe, layered lob, asmr sounds, layered braids, tongue twister jokes, asmr slime, tongue twisters pdf, tongue twister questions, layered mexican dip, asmr food, whispering pines golf club

ASMR Layered Tongue Twisters

309 Likes309 Dislikes
4,150 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 27 Mar 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment