ASMR Let’s Play with Slime! - tips best game

Saturday, March 9, 2019

ASMR Let’s Play with Slime!

  1. A: I was so excited when you said you were gonna make this video, on the live stream!
  2. likely Ana: To many pet peevies..Pop the bubbles Lol when you make them Lmao😂but other whys..this was good and it helped me sleep
  3. Kawai_unicorn Gamer: Yep!
  4. ellabeth2427: Omg I love this video! I especially love the sound of the cloud slime next to and on the microphone😍😍😍
  5. Ashley Garcia: Jelly_ashley
  6. LavenderSofie: yay ur slime asmr vids are the best
  7. SaNi'S iMaGiNaRy LiFe: I don't even like asmr in general but I just like enjoy you like you're so down to earth
  8. Nomoredepresso Justexpresso: Depression. Are you sure you ever even left (,:
  9. That one girl everyone knows named India: 10th
  10. Monika: I love your videos. With asmr I have never tingled, but that may be because I'm not a very sensitive person. I can say though that many people including myself, love you and your channel. Keep doing what you love.
  11. Patricia Anne: my fav was the last one . what kind of slime was that ? :o
  12. Natalia Frias: besttt slime asmrr I’ve watched
  13. jolina Ajanaku: You can't even play with slime
  14. Danah Mcnamara: liiily ._. YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!
  15. Lizzy Mc Drawz: This is perfect for relaxation :) thank you
  16. milagros silguero: Que buen videoooo❣️❣️
  17. Corey Dagger: 1
  18. AngelBunny Bella: Who else says it "Pio" Instead of "PO"
  19. Emma B: Hey girl!
  20. Ieesha Rania: And them i don like your videos i like asmr videos is life with MaK ok girl likes boy
  21. revistinha1: You should watch "The Blob" before playing with slime ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Say hi to Sushi! Your apartment is slowly becoming the J ASMR Zoo lol Thanks for the uploads J
  22. Bella Marie: Soooo underrated😍
  23. KittyCat 11: Noice
  24. Derp Derp: The last one sounded like a waterfall
  25. Topcat66: I've always wanted to have slime but I never get the time to get any or buy any😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢
  26. Friends forever BFF days and MORE :3: I love your videos I'm going on holladay I'm quite scared 😱
  27. Stephanie Neves: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES
  28. Kaylee Alcantara: Play with these slimes on mic
  29. Lily: is it weird that i was playing with slime while watching this video?
  30. Elva Lin: Oh pet peeves don’t make *everyone* rage.....
  31. MeMeMe subliminals: Wow i love your slimes ^•^
  32. Owl sing for you: You don’t know how to play with slime because you’re too busy making other AMAZING asmr videos. [EDIT:] Not hating, being very kind. Your asmr videos that you do are amazing. Slime is too popular. You have inspired me to start trying to do asmr. I was tapping a shoe box a few minutes ago lol. [EDIT 2:] I bet Jenna won’t pin this!
  33. Odd CookieBaka: This doesn’t have enough likes... (≧∇≦)
  34. Pinkish. Slimey: TIMESTAMPS Frosted Lemon Bars (Fluffy Texture) 0:38-5:01 Fish Scales & Mermaid Tails (Floam) 5:52-10:53 Peachy Keen (Glossy&Thick Texture) 12:02-15:43 16:02 MY. LEG. IS. FALLING. ASLEEP. Fruity Loopy Milk (1/2 Floam& Glossy) 16:35-19:37 Swirled Strawberry Candy(Butter Texture) 20:24-24:44 Fairy Cloud( Cloud Slime/Floofy Texture) 25:00-28:22
  35. ASMRlove s: Love ur live stream!!💗
  36. KEZ DA UNICORN!!!!!!!: First
  37. Queen Roxi: Lily Cole its Doxie slime and my autocorrect tried to change it too
  38. joanne: yassssss
  39. alyakimmai 808: India Craig actually the 16th
  40. Depression.: I’m back
  41. Twinkie Pinkie: What I meant to say was I am your 1# fan... LOL😅😅😅
  42. Sadeem Nass: Omg I’m in love with this video and I love you too.
  43. Sarah Howells: Thx
  44. stella milena: I'm actually obsessed with your videos😍
  45. KittyCat 11: What movie did she watch? 😁🤔
  46. Sasha Woudwijk: 🌈🍍🍋🍉
  47. Emmaplaysgames: Angela Martinez I have it.
  48. Elva Lin: jolina Ajanaku at least it gave tingles. Those slime asmr videos don’t even give me tingles. Other ones are not “ASMR-tist made” and not satisfying at all. None. Nada. Maybe she can’t play with slime, but bring some thought into your comments when you post them. You will realize how hurting it is. To make the comment less you know, maybe add something like not trying to criticize, or something else. We all know her slime skills aren’t the best, but just be a little nicer with your comments. One question. Are you a kid?
  49. Pam Beasly: Cool slllime
  50. Emmaplaysgames: I read through all the comments😂
  51. Sofia Fox: I love you! .Cool
  52. Mayrette Almonte: Love you❤
  53. Wilma Karlgren: IM EARLY
  54. XxbeccaxX: The most satisfying thing about this video is that it’s exactly 30 minutes😂
  55. Kaylie Kat: KEZ DA UNICORN!!!!!!! No, I checked.
  56. Eva Marsya: I've waited for long.it's now 12.50am fml
  57. Maral Amarbayar: Sooo goood
  58. Corgi Girl: Patricia Anne cloud slime
  59. Oph Gazost: Ash Ketchup ok heheh 😂
  60. •donut gossip•: OMG FINALLY😋😋
  61. Twinkie Pinkie: J ASMR YOU ARE MY NUMBER ONE FAN. PLEASE COMMENT BACK. YOU ARE THE BEST ASMR ARTIST EVER😘😗😙😗😍😀😁😃😄😅😆😆😊😋
  62. katie-asmr and more: Sixteen views and fifty likes
  63. SLAYSMR ASMR: *blue sparkle goes in peach slime* TRIGGERED . . great video as always w
  64. M Y T H H K I L L A: Early....ish
  65. Oph Gazost: •Asia Cammarata• I love your country! 😘
  66. Milk Carton Kawaii: So relaxing 😍
  67. Teagan Deery: Haha that's awesome!
  68. Ayee_ Ang: Who has Snapchat? If you do than Tell me what’s your user I just want to add people cause I’m bored 😂
  69. Oph Gazost: Vella Grace you're good at english too!
  70. Sydnee Arlene: Wish I had that last one!
  71. Kaitlyn Brooks: 5:09yellow slime ends
  72. Skull Crushers: Hi Jenna hope u had a wonderful day!!!!
  73. Haileys Studio: HUH YET
  74. Julia Heise: How were your scary movies?😂
  75. 爪丨乙卂: It’s great that you uploaded today since today is a v v depressing day. Since my chemical romance broke up exactly 5 years ago today
  76. الجهل قوة: I want to bite into that slime o wo
  77. Hailey Moyers: Yuridia Sanchez hehe u said ur my number 1 fan
  78. ReedyGull 84: Amazing video! I love your work and all that you do. It is so amazing and you are an awesome YouTuber and you made my day so much less stressful. I wish I found your channel earlier but I'll support you as much as I can from behind a screen. Keep doing what you do and what you love because you are amazing at it and many other people like me think the same way. Dont let haters try and bring you down because all of us will be your support beams ❤
  79. Gayu Patel: YES SLIME SLIME SLIME SLIME SLIME SLIMEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  80. mama mia: Early?
  81. Saul Bilsky: more slime!!!!
  82. Sharon Foster: Depression. Fuk
  83. Medals: The satisfying sounds (also good quality) in this video is so much better than apparent "Good" ASMR videos.
  84. Alissu Spàace: 58th comment. Don't. Comment first CAUSE U AINT
  85. liiily ._.: Put all your Doxie slimes on the mic!💙💚💛💜❤
  86. Poke Player700: No tingles 😭
  87. Ayee_ Ang: Emmaplaysgames what is it ?
  88. Kaylie Kat: KEZ DA UNICORN!!!!!!! Are you nine?
  89. Alissa The artist: stella milena Yesss gurl
  90. Noone_important: check out 23:19 - 23:27.
  91. Ieesha Rania: Hey j asmr you like boy asmr
  92. Kelly Parker: Lets play with slime 2????????? Ooooooooo
  93. ellabeth2427: derby lover YESSSS
  94. Oph Gazost: What have I done wow 😮
  95. Lily Cole: Thus first one is amazing it sparkles like there is sugar on top of it i love them so much. Great job Dixie Slimes 💯🔥❤
  96. Jules Angelaaa: 😩❤️
  97. KEZ DA UNICORN!!!!!!!: Kaylie Wright well yes I was idfc
  98. Steffin Teo: damn jenna ure better than most people at playing with slime im impressed
  99. Alissa The artist: I'm a Baked Potato ??
  100. Twinkie Pinkie: Hehe my bad😉😉
  101. Kaylie Kat: KEZ DA UNICORN!!!!!!! "Kez Da Unicorn?" Really? Your username looks like my 3 year old brother wrote it.
  102. If Jimin Doesn't Have Jam's Then What Are Jam's??: PLZ REMEMBER ME I WAS AT YOUR LIBE STREAM THE OTHER DAY
  103. Kawaii Cutie: Snap crackle pop 😁
  104. Oseane Ferreira: I loved the last one!!!! It looks like sand
  105. Ultronix Extreme: Can I eat it?...😮...😄
  106. Fatima De Anda: LOVE THESE!
  107. KEZ DA UNICORN!!!!!!!: Kaylie Wright no
  108. Jay jay: I find it cute how she always snaps her fingers
  109. ak girll: Hewo j asmr
  110. Alissa The artist: ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
  111. lybbie: I love your slime videos
  112. NADP: SSSOOOOOO RELAXING
  113. backup account: OMG DACHSHUND SLIME UM HELLO I HAVE A CUTE LITTLE ONE IM LIKINGGGG
  114. Emo Trash: Wait what is the name of the scary movie ?
  115. basic: Who here is still sad about frivolous fox
  116. D A N C E R G I R L: SaNi'S iMaGiNaRy LiFe um ok... 😐
  117. Nellie gait: xellooo
  118. Shishtar Tea: YASSSS!
  119. J ASMR: This is exactly what happened
  120. kate elizabeth: OMG! YOU GOT 28K SUBS! LAT TIME I WAS HERE YOU AHD LIKE 23K AND THAT WS LIKE LAST WEEK!
  121. Depressed Trash: MeMeMe subliminals I love your subliminals x
  122. Khanh Le: Just a suggestion, why don't you try the *Tingles* app? It functions kinda like Youtube but people can listen to your ASMR audio while having their phones off, which is quite convenient for some people (me included 😊). Also, I heard that there are some gifts for the ASMRists depending on the number of supporter, who can tip you if they think you and your videos deserve it 😊😊. Just my recommendation for you tho :v Btw, i'm in love with all your slime vids
  123. Twinkie Pinkie: I 💎💎mean I am your number 1# FAN🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄😀😁😂😃😄😅😆😉😊😋
  124. Alexa VARGAS: Can you make more of these videos plzzzz
  125. alyakimmai 808: GREAT! No thumbs down *yet* 😄💕
  126. alice p: THIS VIDEO IS EXACTLY 30 MINUTES OMG (cr: someone in the comments)
  127. Mcatz Plays: Cupcake Xoxxo congrats ya the first
  128. Mcatz Plays: 27th YOUR AMAZING J!!! I love you soooo much xxx your the best, keep i5 up :)
  129. Elva Lin: Pinkish. Slimey thx
  130. Asia Cammarata: Love you sooo much
  131. Miley_Xoxo: OMG I've been waiting for another slime video! Love it J Also I'm having a really stressful day rn and this is very realaxing Tysm J
  132. Tato gacha: Total pro :> Edit:this was such a good video my brother was watching if xD
  133. Izzy C: Wonderful!☺️❤️
  134. crayonsandcolouringbooks: I've got a stomach bug but that doesn't mean I'm not going to watch my favourite youtuber+
  135. gabriella Chandra: can u just poke the slime😒
  136. Yatzary Figueroa: derby lover I think those would really stick on the mic
  137. Melisha Nez: Your make cool video 😎
  138. ellabeth2427: Hi I have a suggestion for the slime! So before playing with the slime or if your hands are a bit hot, just wash your hands with cold water and then it’s SOOOO much easier to play with the slime without sticking. Trust me it works!❤️
  139. ItsyagirluhhhEmmastyles: Is9bell9 Yeet that fucked me up 😭
  140. Oph Gazost: your slime is the best ^w^
  141. e l l a g r a c e: Oph Gazost you're really good with english for someone not from an english speaking country! Wow! 😊 Everybody here is great in english actually (Im australian 😊)
  142. Squshy Lover: XD
  143. Makayla •: welp now u know no to watch a scary movie before playing with slime :)
  144. Awkward Butterflies: I love how her intros are so short
  145. alia g: YYYYAAAASSSSSS
  146. Dying Whale: Lil Becca NO WAY, I was scrolling down to the comment section to write that
  147. Izabelle Blankenship: I loved the video sooo much! Just a tip tho. It was kinda off centered. You probably said it in the end or the beginning. But I was asleep 5 minutes in😂😂 the off centered ness kinda got my OCD happening. But like I said I really loved the video and sounds.
  148. That one girl everyone knows named India: Mikayla The Potato oh
  149. idk broskee: Sorry I'm late! D:
  150. Teagan Deery: I wonder if J is just like hanging out with her friends, and in between the movies she was like oh wait hold on I gotta go make an asmr video brb
  151. CuteCreautre Mist: YASSSSS! 😃😄
  152. breathin_breeze: Omg I just saw some trailers about it ;^; the face in the blob tho..I’ll never be able to play with slime like I used to xD
  153. I Am Boodles Slime n' stuff: Love u J!!! U r awesome
  154. asmr glow, new emojis, popcorn time, pop art, slime without glue, asmr definition, pope francis, slime factory, pope, playing possum, poppy flower, popeyes, triggertech, popularmmos, new zealand, trigger finger, asmr cardi b, news today, slime supplies, trigger finger splint, trigger point therapy, new amsterdam, trigger finger treatment, triggered, new movies, slime urban dictionary, slime rancher, playing cards, newsela, new orleans saints, slime mold, playing card games, slime recipe easy, trigger warning, playing the victim, asmr lyrics, new york, trigger thumb, new england patriots, new orleans, poptropica, slime kit, new york and company, newegg, asmr sleep, trigger warning killer mike, new york lottery, popsugar, popular sovereignty, popular songs, trigger anime, playing for keeps, poppy, popeyes menu, playing with fire, asmr eating, playing synonym, slime games, trigger synonym, asmr soap, trigger point injections, popeyes coupons, trigger point, playing hooky, slime recipe, new york times, trigger finger surgery, asmr video, population, slime with borax, new york post, slime belief, trigger point foam roller, playing in the sand, asmr reddit, news, triggered gif, asmr gibi, popcorn, triggered feminist, asmr darling, popsocket, asmr sounds, playing house, asmr tapping, asmr honeycomb, playing guitar, asmr microphone, trigger fish, new york yankees, popcornflix, slime pictures, asmr food, playing coy, playing tennis on the wii, asmr slime, trigger definition, slime belief lyrics, triggered meme, popcorn lung, slime videos, playing today, asmr youtube, playing it cool, slimer, playing card holder, playing for time, new england, slime rancher wiki, playing for change, popsicle, playing fortnite, slime asmr, asmr triggers, playing fun games, slime activator, new york weather, asmr 21 savage, new balance, slime shops

ASMR Let’s Play with Slime!

1,351 Likes1,351 Dislikes
45,238 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 22 Mar 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment