ASMR LIVE - Lets Eat - tips best game

Saturday, March 9, 2019

ASMR LIVE - Lets Eat

  1. WOLF GIRL: I did the same thing as Braelyn TV
  2. Уυκiηααα: Omfg this intense tingles *-*
  3. br0ken: AWE I LOVE NOODLES N COMPANY
  4. polo c: Nice
  5. the small one girll!!: second
  6. Ke'Laysia Slaine: Hi
  7. Hey it’s Kaitlyn: Once again too late...well the video was great weather it was live or not😁
  8. ShreyaThePenguin: I missed it🤧
  9. VTZ Seby: I missed the live beacouse i dont had any notification about the live...😭😭😭😭
  10. Little wolfie Wolf: I love noodles and company!!! It’s so good I’m obsessed with their chicken noodle soup!
  11. Alejandro Rodriguez: I was honestly scared cuz its the first time a youtuber says my name but take note , alejandro is not my name , its Sebastián
  12. Tina Tuger: Third
  13. Music Love for fun: My sister is obsessed with noodle and company! I love noodle and company to not as much as her though.
  14. AbsoASMR: You’re really good at this, I’m new so is it ok if you could check me out and give me some advice please 😊🤙🏼
  15. Gacha Potato: Omg I just realized you lived in Des Moines I live in Iowa too but I live in a small town called Eagle Grove you probably don’t know where that’s at but watching you eat made me hungry so I went to go make food and then I ate it
  16. Chi-Chi Roblox: I missed the stream. But I still love you so much!
  17. I’m Trash: I’m better late then never.
  18. Francesca Adriana Lupini: Yaaaaas the queen has come!! Amazing video J😊 your the best❤
  19. iammissmackenzie: Chi-Chi Onyema you said you rarely comment things but I found 2 of your comments! 😂
  20. Rosie Robinson: NOOOOOOOO I MISSED THE STREAMMM!!!!!! MY LIFE IS DEAD!!
  21. Moxie Beast ASMR: Of course you do awesome eating videos too!!
  22. Jade Landolfi: Hey there's something i wanted to suggest if you put a bath bomb into some water and let it fizz up a bit then put it close tot he mic it sounds very good could you try that please?
  23. MoodX Edits: I’m Trash right😄
  24. Braelyn McDowell: Sorry I missed the stream but I LOVED the video keep it up!
  25. Nina Luvs Boba: I dunno why but you remind me of Fiona from Shameless 🤷🏻‍♀️😅
  26. Roemon Dixon: I like pie 😳
  27. LynettesDream: Hi
  28. Epoch: dammit i am late!!
  29. Tilleigh: Ironically, I missed it because I was sleeping, which I guess I will be doing now as well 😂😂♥️♥️

ASMR LIVE - Lets Eat

332 Likes332 Dislikes
6,577 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimeStreamed live on 27 Jul 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment