ASMR LO-FI KITTY AND KISSES - tips best game

Sunday, March 10, 2019

ASMR LO-FI KITTY AND KISSES

  1. AAA: I love watching these videos drunk and high god bless u and everyone in this community u all got good hearts and I’m so happy these videos exist
  2. Lucy's Coverworld: The cat is so cute!!♡🐱😍
  3. CuckooaliceASMR: I have a car like yours mine is called Bonnie
  4. Niffler: Please do this again
  5. grated cheese: I LOVEEEEE the white spot on the cat's neck as if she has white chest hair 💛 what a lovely cat
  6. paige x audios: the cat is sooo cute 🐱
  7. R_A_M: NOPE IM DONE IM DONE WITH THE CUTENESS WITH CAN THEY SO CUUUUUTE😭😭😭😭😭I CANT TAKE THERE FACE AWWWWWW IT TO CUTE😭😭😭😭😭 LIKE THIS TO SAVE ALL STRAY KITTIES 🐱
  8. A: Awww, your cat is adorable! You should do more of these!
  9. Irenna Woul: I. Am. In. Love. Oh. Fuck.
  10. Kawaii Cutie: I have a kitty🐈
  11. Sapphire Starlight: SHES SUCH A CUTE CAT AWWWWWWW LOVE UR CHANNEL
  12. Joanna Dark: Such a precious Kitty.... I love her!!!!!
  13. Lynn Cinnamon ASMR Whispers: Those claws tho 👌
  14. clown that frowns: Awe,omg
  15. quarred satros: ...that cat is spoiled!!!
  16. Nia -: Ahhh I have the same cat pillow as you in the background 🖤🌸
  17. todo infinito: Hi
  18. Aaron Rush: QUEEN, YES.
  19. Liza Terra ASMR: Cute
  20. Valg101 Slime maker: I love your cat and I have the same kind of cat that you have and mine is a girl I found my cat outside in my neighborhood
  21. Madison Romo: Hi love your videos so much ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  22. Drawing with buttered toast: I love your vids your the most amazing person ever😊
  23. lps skystudio: Awwwwwwwwwww I love this ❤
  24. Flore _: Soo cute 😍😍
  25. GHFear: This cat loves you soooo much :') It's wonderful to see such a connection between two completely different kinds of mammals. ^^ How old is she/he? and how long have you two been besties? :)
  26. Paige Pack: Wow this got 1.8k veiws in less than a minute
  27. noot noot 257: I wish someone would look at me the way you and your cat look at eachother
  28. Hannah Rose: Every time I see or hear something that either looks like or is related to cats I always and I mean ALWAYS say ,” OH MY GOSH I FREAKIN LOVE CATS! “ Also if someone doesn’t like cats I won’t talk to them anymore for example my crush said he hates cats I gave him the dirtiest look I’ve ever done stomped away and almost started crying because I knew I wouldn’t be able to love someone who hates cats. Yeah.... I’m known to some people as the crazy cat lady, I have 6 cats.... 😐. You could see why they call me that. 😉
  29. Saul Bilsky: i wish my cat was that active and loving
  30. Hannes Remo: Always so excited when you upload a new video! relaxing as usual! love the cat she gave me tingles with the purring!
  31. Squidward Tentacles: I need a black cat honestly. Cats are amazing
  32. Vape Sol: si vede che quel gatto non capisce l'ASMR .. . 🤣🤣🤣
  33. Eva Awesome: Soo cute ! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  34. JeRen ASMR: This gives me an idea >< wahhh you should try a vaporwave theme asmr 😍
  35. Flutter ASMR: I live for your cat!
  36. Sariah Lynn: Adorable😍💗
  37. Jules Angelaaa: Awww ❤️
  38. artsy alex: I love you're cat so much and I love this asmr
  39. JeRen ASMR: Also wahh your cat looks sooo pretty ♡ and they're so affectionate to you too xD ♡
  40. Topcat66: Awww she is so cuteeee!!! I had one like that but she was black and white and she died.I loved her more than anything in the word!!!😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢
  41. J ASMR: Neil really balances it out for me. One is evil and one is an angel
  42. adam young: Love that asmr😉😊💕
  43. Frosty: Thank you so much for these relaxing videos! Hello again from the little town Urbandale.
  44. Flutter ASMR: Hey J, this is @momsetta on a different account. You inspired me to try and start my own ASMR channel. I would appreciate it if you could check it out and maybe give me some tips. It doesn't matter if you can't, I will always love your channel - it is the only channel that gives me any tingles -Rosie 😁 (Your cat is the cutest thing ever, it's clear to me how much they love you 😍)
  45. August Hughes: Hi
  46. revistinha1: Purry kitterz Purrty J Someone is getting close to dat 30k Always awesome to watch your vids, thanks a lot for making them J
  47. Ascetic: May I trade places with your cat?
  48. Anxiety disorders: new waifu*-*
  49. เตี้ย แฮฟ อะ ลุ๊ก: So cute very beautiful. I like it a lots
  50. Belén Peretti: I loved it❤️❤️❤️❤️ thanks
  51. Harlee McConnell: OH MY GOD!!! You're cat is so cute! My cat Loki looks and acts just like that! I will never understand why people don't like cats, they are lovable, sweet animals! And I found your channel not to long ago and I don't know why you don't have over a million subs, you are amazing! ❤️😍
  52. 1967 Chevy Impala: Molly Dobson depends on the cat tbh i have one affectionate cat and one that doesn’t like to be touched
  53. Pat. Po: I miss the aleind dude
  54. Jessica Mclean: This is my new favorite video.
  55. Molly Dobson: and people say cats aren’t affectionate?
  56. lofi hip hop meme, asmr reddit, kiss tour, kitten videos, kiss lashes, lo fi wallpaper, mouth sounds full album, cataracts, asmr cardi b, purrs cat rescue, purring cat toy, mouth sounds soundcloud, asmr darling, kissing sailor picture, kittens for adoption near me, kissimmee, cat memes, lo fi samples, kitten pictures, kittens for sale, kitten academy, mouth sounds album, mouth sounds drive me crazy, kittenish 7 little words, asmr youtube, asmr glow, kitten sounds, purrr, mouth sounds imagine, lofi drum kit, catalyst, kiss fm, kiss songs, catherine bell, lofi ann arbor, cato, kissing sailor statue, catalina island, catherine the great, kittens meowing, purred, mouth sounds no talking, lo fi aesthetic, lofi seattle, kissanime website, mouth sounds book, purrfect, mouth sounds songs, lo fi songs, catholic church, pure gym, purrluna, mouth sounds bustin, lo fi artists, purrfect pets, asmr 21 savage, kiss me, asmr soap, kissing booth cast, asmr sleep, catahoula, lofi study beats, lofi christmas, kiss me thru the phone, kissing bug, mouth sounds animation, mouth sounds friends, kittens, kitten mittens, kiss band, kiss me kate, kitten play, asmr triggers, catfish, asmr microphone, kissing booth, kitten rescuers, kissing booth 2, mouth sounds all star, asmr tapping, purrfect cattery, purrito, lofi meaning, mouth sounds phobia, mouth sounds neil, asmr honeycomb, catcher in the rye, kitten names, kittens for adoption, catherines, lofi hip hop artists, kitten sneezing, caterpillar, purrform, kitten cannon, cat breeds, purring cat, mouth sounds annoying, purring meaning, kiss emoji, lofings lighting, kissing sailor, purrloin, catholic charities, asmr sounds, purrs in our hearts, purrfect paws, asmr lyrics, mouth sounds vinyl, asmr eating, cat scan, catalytic converter, asmr food, lofi rap, mouth sounds tracklist, lo fi background, mouth sounds asmr, http://kissanime.com, asmr video, cat ninja, lofi chord progression, kitten food, kittenish, purr digital, purring, lo fi art, asmr definition, catch 22, kitten heels, kiss nails, lofibra, purrfect date, asmr gibi, kitten lady, mouth sounds mouth silence, purr meaning, asmr slime, lofi jazz, mouth sounds irritating, cathay pacific

ASMR LO-FI KITTY AND KISSES

200 Likes200 Dislikes
3,047 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 21 Mar 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment