ASMR Mesmerizing Mouth Sounds 3 Ways - tips best game

Saturday, March 9, 2019

ASMR Mesmerizing Mouth Sounds 3 Ways

  1. Kaylin Potato!: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AMERICA!!!
  2. 11 yen: This is a new level of beatboxing
  3. thatoneweirdchannel 1: Sorry im a day late but Amazing as always all your videos are so amazi......zzzzzzzz
  4. Ntense Sounds Asmr: It would make my day if someone just subscribed to my channel!:/
  5. Beansoup231: im not a fan of the echo
  6. Spirit Glow: I feel like u used the sound editer to make it sound echoy like. Very cool either way😁
  7. Lazy Monday: Amazing. You Definitely deserve my small humble donation. I support this natural therapeutic Healing, and incredibly relaxing art. 💛Thank You! Thank You.
  8. susan12martin: shes really just repeting horrible sounds over and over
  9. Lil Yoonmin: Haaaiiiiiii 😊😊
  10. Moxie Beast ASMR: nice work! love these sounds <3
  11. hana bye: ???
  12. Gaius Maro: Lsd asmr
  13. Animal Lover: Omg so good j,l loved the video
  14. Unicornio Company.: 80k!!!!❤️
  15. LICHICK il: Artsy ASMR hello
  16. melanie Sandoval: From the first second i had tingles!
  17. Ashley Casagrande: I just showed this to my 2 year old cousin and whenever he got tingles, he giggled😂 It was a pretty easy babysitting day thanks to you 💞
  18. Siti Nurhayati: 0:42 feel like being in a different dimension
  19. Peyton Burge: I'm back
  20. Ok Mary: The devil works hard but Jenna works harder
  21. Cate FS: Uhhh love the echo!! But just with the bubbly mouth sound and not with the louder, i hope u understand it 😅 Soooo mamy tinglessss 😌🤤🤤🤤 Melted
  22. Susanna Rguez: Can u play a fortnite asmr theme please I will really appreciate it ❤️✨💕
  23. ssteggy _: I broke up with my boyfriend yesterday and then I went to a party and someone was smoking weed and now I'm really tired. Oh and happy America day.
  24. Chase Anderson: Guy walks up to you when boyfriend Steve isn’t around and ask you what that mouth do just pull this video up
  25. Gretii_ 17: I from Hungary and i love your videos❤️
  26. Yeemø Katherine: lmh literally just leave 1. Suicide isn’t funny so do t put things like that 2. If u don’t like it y r u here 3. YOU could be doing things w ur friends but instead ur here writing DISGUSTING comments like that So take a hint and leave
  27. Artsy ASMR: Great video J, at the moment you're one of my favorite ASMRtists! 🤗💕 You do such creative stuff, I love it! 😊✨
  28. Bahja Riz: Wow that echo makes it sound INSANE but if u mash some of the sounds up maybe u got a rap video
  29. Makayla Bobo: #QUEEN
  30. Unique _P: It os so rude.All i just want to say is Fuck you!You should die now
  31. why do i even bother: Jeez slow down only joking Im turning into a living tingle thanks I guess
  32. Hannes Remo: Loved the video and sound as always! So tingly! like insanely tingly! 😘😍
  33. AngelBunny Bella: Good morning, 41 seconds and I took a nap Good job J
  34. hana bye: i don't usually like mouth sounds. but this is just amazing
  35. baebyberr: The best of the best !
  36. • sister averie •: the only asmr person i watch is you😂you’re just so familiar and better than everyone because you are so unique with things and creative
  37. underswap papyrus: Dude... or girl... you are a genius
  38. JH K: I like your mouth sounds.
  39. Сергей Ивлев: Класс
  40. lmh: I’m going to go kill myself because of you like honestly you could be going and doing things with your friends or something but you choose to go make the most disgusting mouth noises into a fucking microphone in your room. Like why is just so confused and pissed
  41. Mermaidgirl 20067: lalezzy_ _ thanks for the spelling tips I’ll use them in the future 😀😃😄😁😊(edit your a wonderful person for commenting) thanks have a great day
  42. Gamer girl Alicia: I love your videos😍
  43. Bella Anderson W.: I always love your intros.
  44. Gracelyn Bailey: I KNEW IT WAS GOING BACKWARDS!!!
  45. Olivier Deleau: I love you a 1 subscreibe
  46. da_itz_your_ gurl_jordan: Thx so much I showed this so my mom's friends daughter and she laughed every time she tingled which made a very easy babysitting day
  47. Mia ASMR. / Idk.: *How do you make those sounds?* Btw lysm as a fan :) *Keep up the good work!*
  48. Presley Faus: I love you! Almost to 100k! :)
  49. yue ma: wow!amazing!!!
  50. Yeemø Katherine: I love this but not to fond of the echo it kind of irritates me but other than that it was great
  51. Megan ward. asmr: I love you guys i love you guys
  52. Matthew Coleman: love you ugh wig snatched 💕💕💕💕💕
  53. Bella Marie: Everyone of ur videos get better😍
  54. Rudy Cortez: b i s h they did nothing wrong
  55. Jüñïpër Køøkïë: Great Video Jenna, loved it, very mesmerizing
  56. Zara Morgan: Wow this was amazing! You have a new sub 😄😄❤️❤️
  57. Dtrizzle: 💕 ur welcome
  58. Karen Commons: Althea Ashlee please reply back
  59. Blanket Girl: Derrick Bennett haha very funny 😂
  60. Just A Lycanthrope: 5:57 When you actually finish the entire hour long video
  61. Laney Page: I love the echo it sounds sooo good
  62. AbbiCat: The first 10 seconds and them tingles hit me like a truck!!! This video is amazing!!!!
  63. Just A Lycanthrope: Speed this up to 2 and it becomes MC MENTAL asmr
  64. -{FlawlesslyMe}-: Wow your thumbnail wasnt lieing when it said "MESMERIZING"😵😄
  65. Kalynne Willis: Jay ur the best I rlly love your videos it gives me a lot of tingles keep it up and can u do a part 2 pizzz
  66. Miranda admir: You are the best and let the haters Talk they are a pice of s***💪❤
  67. Noelia Del Ara Carvajal Durán: I love you ❤️You are amazing 😍💕👌🏻. Can you give me a heart please??❤️🙏🏻
  68. tina hoo: Mary Ny no you didn’t tell
  69. underswap papyrus: +Rudy Cortez shut up
  70. AngelBunny Bella: 62 likes, wow in early
  71. underswap papyrus: +Sophie Lifestyless shut up grammer nazi
  72. Miranda admir: MORE slime putty!!❤❤
  73. b i s h: Nadalyn Dadzie shut up
  74. Boddhiheimer: Excellent sounds. What about combinations of sounds with L - TL, PL, CL, FL, SL, SHL, RL, etc.
  75. nopeNormals: I like your video's please give me heart :3
  76. underswap papyrus: Quack! Screech! Sound to make me look intimidating!
  77. Alice Remo: Mesmerising isn’t the word I’d use...
  78. Gianna Castro: Hi I'm trying to comment on every video of Jenna wish me luck
  79. Marissaa Downss: What a nice birthday surprise
  80. susan12martin: this just got me stressed out
  81. Hannes Remo: Artsy ASMR haha I'm everywhere😂 read my last comment on your video it has some very importantant information!😂 no not really lol
  82. Rainbow -Chan: I’m so sorry to hear about your cat, my cat is my life. Prayers 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
  83. Ari: I-
  84. KYZY: XxBubbleGum MarissaaXx HAPPY BIRTHDAY🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂
  85. Michalis Ion: That was just absolutely perfect.
  86. Kerstin Bruse: Happy Birthday 😁
  87. D.E.H Production’s: Did it echo for anybody else I love it
  88. Bogus Bozo: when you put your hand over the mic and make mouth sounds it makes it sound even better :)
  89. Karen Commons: baebyberr yes
  90. Rosie Wong: U sure have some unique mouth sounds that I've never seen other asmrtists do before. 👌👌👌
  91. Akiba Cooper: 1000 like
  92. •Kallie •: I’m early again! Ily J keep up the great work
  93. Jazmin Daygam: OOoooooOo that tingles, Love you and your vids👋
  94. Banty Rooster: Ummmmm, I got a raging boner from this 😂
  95. arish ansari: Ohh my goddd 😍 how relaxing and tingly ❤ it already went into my offline videos. ❤ Edit - ALSO that echoing is great. Keep it up ! And I love you. ❤❤
  96. Succu: Banty Rooster tmi mate lmao
  97. Yeemø Katherine: emily williams that fine everyone is allowed and opinion
  98. Sky Maestas: EEK! 💕
  99. Cookies: Can you do the far away mouth sounds again that was a good video
  100. GAMES PUTAÇO: So good 😍😍😍😍
  101. Valeria C.: You are so so soooooo much better than asmr darling love your videos❤cant wait for you to get 1million subs Ya I know ,not 100,000 but 1,000,000 yasssss
  102. amour shinoa: 5 views 13 likes
  103. jungwoo's bish: 631 likes 24 views I love you Youtube!
  104. btsvelvet: YOUR MOUTH SOUNDS ARE 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
  105. White Queen: 80k already feels just like yesterday from your 200 sub mouth sounds video!
  106. Boe Did: OMG this is the best video i have ever seen💜💜💜💜💜💜
  107. Sophie Grace: One of the first!!!😂😂
  108. LIM Oncino!!: 00:35 i cant belive i have to say this.... but you look handsome in there....
  109. Emma Estes: I am subbed and I love you so much🐠❤️❤️ Can you give me a heart plzzzz
  110. AMB Gaming: Hey jenna
  111. Chicken Wing: Omgggg we need a pt 2!! XDD
  112. Your Girl Alison: Am sorry for your lost💔🙁😪☹️😕😔
  113. Sophie Lifestyless: Dr.Unicorn lying *
  114. Janelle Corpuz: Yay been waiting for another one of these videos ♥💫
  115. b a b y p i n k: Your really good when it comes to mouth sounds. Almost fell asleep typing this😂
  116. ORetha Thomas: Why be werid and wisper
  117. althea ashlee: why?
  118. Gabriela Bonal: Idk why but at first i thought it said *no sound* asmr...
  119. Hannah Boo: I know some of the people in the comments weren’t a huge fan of the echo but girrllll that shit was MAGICALLLL this was probably the only video I’ve ever seen with mouth sound echoes and I’d say it has like an underwater type of vibe(but I dig it) much love ❤️ Hannah
  120. Coffee Gurl: How do u make noises like that ??? Cause they are AMAZING . PLUS 80k WELL DONE QUEENNNN👑👑👑👑👑
  121. Artsy ASMR: Already read it. :D
  122. Von Miller: This is so cool
  123. BRAYD3N MINERD: Wow I I i I I can’t tingle warning you have been warned
  124. jack3sixty ASMR: such good sounds :D
  125. hot man worm: Shes my fav youtube channel at the moment always watch her when I’m trying to fall asleep!❤️
  126. Miss LSD: Du hast viel mehr upvotes verdient! Auch für Leute sie asmr nicht zu schätzen wissen.. Das ist auf jeden Fall ein Talent :)
  127. Edie Graham: First ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  128. Chelsea J: *GET JENNA TO 100K*
  129. lalezzy_ _: Mermaidgirl 20067 You're* Anyways*
  130. holleyb._: I’m not as early, but a great video as always!! ☺️
  131. pine tree-: ?
  132. Kitty Katelyn: Omg of course!!! Tingles are with me rn!!
  133. rana ': love you 💗💗
  134. Chicken Wing: This is like the 10000000000th time watching this..
  135. AbbiCat: I love the echo so much!!! It's awesome!!!!!
  136. Little wolfie Wolf: Mary Ny what is that supposed to mean like seriously I don’t know
  137. Laney Robillard: I love that I see you in all of J’s comment sections😂Lobe your icon!!😂
  138. パプアニューギニア.: 良い音です
  139. izzy parcells: Oh my god stop with the mouth sounds plzzz
  140. issa juju: 1.5x
  141. Enrique Palaxion: You are amazing ❤️
  142. RnR Customs: Gerard...what're you doin here
  143. 녜윤: good♡
  144. Hannes Remo: Artsy ASMR lol don't be mad ok😂
  145. hana bye: the echo is an especially good touch
  146. SHOOTitsJayla! owo: This makes me feel sleepy so fast ;D so all i have to do is watch 1 more ASMR vid of urs then ill be asleep :3
  147. Galaxyislife: My cat passed away yesterday so I’ve been very tense and I was looking for something to relax myself with and this is perfect!! Thank you!!❤️❤️❤️
  148. lil brussell xlout: alien ;(
  149. sharkira: Well that's just echo but yeah it's cool 😊
  150. AbbiCat: Jenna Idk why but I just realised that I didn't switch on notification for your channel. I swear I had and it doesn't make sense because I love your channel! YouTube is making me late😭
  151. Michael: jenna best female teeth in the game
  152. Guillermina Alvarez: Always doing good work
  153. Artsy ASMR: I am not. :D
  154. Bubble Cat Slime: Love the sound 😍😍
  155. Madison Beeboo: The sounds are totally mesmerizing. But no joke I enjoyed actually watching the video instead of just listening cuz the faces you fake are actually lovely!!😂😘
  156. Oh_Jehun 03: Cool ❤ when you put your hands over the microphone it sounds like you're dropping some stones in the water HAHAHAHA idk about them but that's what I hear and it's making me sleepy 😴
  157. hana bye: 6:54 sounds a bit like Temple Run haha
  158. reagan despain: this ASMR is extraordinarily good
  159. mads does a lot of nothing: my kween uploaded. U NOT A QUEEN BUT A KWEEN. idk. Loves it thou
  160. Luis Alvarez: This is now my favorite mouth sounds video. Great job.
  161. Avakin Ale: 👍👌💕😴
  162. Ok Mary: Jenna, did I ever tell you that I love you?
  163. KYZY: izzy parcells Ikr they are too good
  164. CRAZY KIDS: I love your videos so much xx
  165. DrawTheSky: +Dr daddy asmr *r/whoosh
  166. Brenna M: Tbis helped me fall asleep MANY times. When i was sick i listened to this to help me take naps. Love itt!
  167. moonlight twins: love your videos but the echo irritates me a lot love you jenna
  168. Coconutpeachaaa._.: Best asmr mouth video ever! ❤️😍😘❤️🧡💛💚💙💜💖
  169. anelis: I am the 15-th comm yayaaa
  170. b i s h: can you do a video where you brush your hair and put your hair over the microphone
  171. Nadalyn Dadzie: Why is she not talking?
  172. เอมิกา ยโส: ทำอะไร
  173. Blanket Girl: Could you give me a heart!!!
  174. idk broskee: Honestly you and Marco have the best hand sounds
  175. Nadalyn Dadzie: Rudy Cortez is right b i s h
  176. Rudy Cortez: b i s h She's already done that but with a wig the video if called Asmr haircut
  177. moonlight-ryan: gerard... honey...
  178. ぷりっつ缶詰: 疲れそう!おつかれさまです!いろんな音が代わる代わるにきて楽しい!
  179. Boe Did: Thank you so much for the mouth sounds. Ilysm💜
  180. Quin Lyb: BRUH IM EARLY FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE FOR HER VIDS IM LOVING THIS MONTH ALREADY THANK YOU! I’ve always felt sooooo much tingles whenever you post in this type of videos, the tingles are intensified and iM LIVING FOR IT <3 love you jenna! ❤️
  181. Gino Addormentato: I REALLY like this video. Good job!
  182. Ems Aussie Life: Anyone else hear it echoing??
  183. Strain Young: Oh,i like that..very good
  184. Super Detka: Crazy girl 😜
  185. pine tree-: Mermaidgirl 20067 they might be in hell. Don't care either way
  186. Bella Marie: Galaxyislife I'm sorry❤️❤️ I also lost my cat😭
  187. Teal Studios: I love all of your videos thy calm me down a lot you just got another subscriber!!!!!💗💗
  188. underswap papyrus: R/whoosh
  189. Sarah ASMR: Y Love it 😍😍🧡
  190. Rugile Karitonaite: Ily💕💗💗💗💕
  191. Sam Balsham: Amazing
  192. kk's world: Ilysm 💜💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💜💜
  193. Valerie Robles: Ashley Casagrande I found this comment so adorable ❤️
  194. Emily: Yay! I love your mouth sounds
  195. Kimberly Turner: 0:45 sounds like backround music for mario cart 😂😂😂😂😂❤👍 like if u agree
  196. underswap papyrus: r/woosh
  197. Milkyy Ways: 0 views and 2 likes :)
  198. althea ashlee: congrats on 80k queen!
  199. LynettesDream: 58th
  200. _iiixizel Vlogs: Can you please do a slow one ☺️
  201. Angel Halo: Hello Jenna 😁👋
  202. Z͟a͟r͟a͟ D͟a͟ F͟u͟r͟r͟y͟: 22 seconds in and I already love it!
  203. Josefina Josefina: woww like❤
  204. Mermaidgirl 20067: Your the best thanks so much I really look up to you and respect that your not just showing off your chest for views like these other female asmrtists are enyways keep up the amazing work I love you in a fan way
  205. Hannes Remo: You remind me of a penguin for some reason! a good penguin of course! 🤔😂
  206. Kitty Katelyn: Pls do a eating asmr,thanks Like if you agree
  207. RANDOMSTUFF!😂: So relaxing,and tingles grantee!!😙😙❤❤❤❤❤
  208. SabYEEna II-//: Your one of us, yeemøs always unite ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  209. Abigail Phelps: 0:43 I GOT MY FIRST TINGLES!!!
  210. Stephanie Chavarin: You are my queen you are not to famous but I love your asmrs you are the queen I love the mouth sounds
  211. L O L A: Lmao 😂😂
  212. SnowBunny Msp: 18 min of my life gone to a amazing video
  213. Morgan and Milo: Sending smiles 😀
  214. Jadyn Hayes: 10:30 soooooo tingly
  215. Snazzy Jazzy!: how do you not have over 1M subs yet?
  216. kisses down low, mouth sounds phobia, mouth sounds neil, asmr glow, mouth sounds animation, triggered, kisses of fire, asmr slime, trigger thumb, mouth sounds drive me crazy, trigger point therapy, mouth sounds mouth silence, wet willies, asmr cardi b, asmr triggers, kisses in portuguese, wet brush, wet and forget, asmr soap, kisses of fire lyrics, trigger point foam roller, wet dreamz lyrics, asmr reddit, triggered gif, trigger finger, kisses chocolate, trigger finger treatment, asmr food, wetv, kisses emoji, kisses in the wind, trigger synonym, asmr 21 savage, weather forecast, kisses meme, asmr lyrics, mouth sounds irritating, triggertech, kisses cookies, kisses in italian, triggered feminist, mouth sounds album, asmr sleep, kisses logo, mouth sounds no talking, asmr video, asmr gibi, wet n wild, asmr sounds, trigger warning killer mike, wet seal, asmr microphone, trigger finger surgery, mouth sounds friends, trigger point, triggered meme, kisses down low lyrics, kisses in spanish, trigger warning, trigger finger splint, asmr youtube, kisses candy, mouth sounds annoying, mouth sounds asmr, wet koala, kisses in french, mouth sounds all star, weather radar, wetransfer, mouth sounds tracklist, mouth sounds imagine, wet brain, https://wetransfer.com/, kisses in the wind lyrics, asmr tapping, wet lung, asmr definition, kisses delavin, trigger fish, trigger anime, kisses peanut butter blossoms, mouth sounds soundcloud, mouth sounds bustin, trigger point injections, kisses sweeter than wine, mouth sounds book, wetsuit, asmr darling, asmr eating, wetzel\u0027s pretzels, wet hot american summer, wetlands, mouth sounds full album, weta, asmr honeycomb, trigger definition, mouth sounds vinyl, weather, kisses quotes, mouth sounds songs

ASMR Mesmerizing Mouth Sounds 3 Ways

1,238 Likes1,238 Dislikes
32,597 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 3 Jul 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment