ASMR NATURE VLOG (?????) - tips best game

Saturday, March 9, 2019

ASMR NATURE VLOG (?????)

  1. Dusk and dawn ASMR: I love the nature sounds and I love ur vids nature Is so beautiful it would mean the world to me if you pinned my comment I love ur earrings. This also helped with my sleep (I don’t know how bc this is quite random) 😘😘
  2. CrybabyZ Club: It’s so amazing πŸ˜‰ ❤️😍😘😻
  3. Tina Tuger: Nah
  4. Taylor Sykes: Best video by far
  5. Jayden The Crazy Genius: I dare you to pin this comment Jenna!
  6. Charlotte Bourrel: Yyyaaaaaaaasssss ❤️❤️❤️❤️this video was AMAZING!!! I love the woodpecker sounds and I adore the squirrel ❤️❤️❤️and the goose that flew away 🀣🀣 Please please do another one of these videos ❤️❤️ Pleas try and put a comment on this comment or ❤️it pplleeAaasssseee I absolutely love u ❤️
  7. Invalid name: 😍😍😍
  8. ꧁༺•Lay Lay •༻꧂: Kinda early πŸ˜‚πŸ’•
  9. jemima a: First
  10. Cookie Crumbs: What about Eating Twinkies Asmr?!
  11. calebthepleb: I see you’re wearing an Adventure Time shirt. πŸ‘Œ
  12. Kari i: I can't get over her!! She's so amazing!! She has so much ideos for ASMRs like damn girl keep going and soon you will call me Oasis of peace.
  13. ꡬ민지: Oh...my....god. I love it so much...♡ I love nature!!! I love you too
  14. TC 2016 DOG: Hey! Cool vid! πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•
  15. Salvador Saavedra: 🌷😍
  16. WUDUP T SHIRT REFERENCE: I LOVE these I normally don't get big asmr and I have trouble sleeping but when I hear the wind and the birds chirping it make me sleepy and happy it makes me feel free just alive and just thank you for making this jenna love you xo
  17. NicolΓ‘s Casmuz: I think this is your best asmr video, i love the natural light and the sounds of the forest
  18. krysta yearwood: Wow this is beautiful! Very creative video!♥♥♥♥
  19. idk broskee: It looks nice there!
  20. Izzy C: Omg it’s so weird I get asmr from this video but not in real life when I’m in nature❓πŸ€ͺπŸ˜‚
  21. Beary Bleu: I'm the 660th view
  22. Christopher Aleman: 0:27 Thumbnail
  23. Erin: shahad xnok Stop fishin for likes
  24. MaverickC45: I wish it was a longer walk... What beautiful legs πŸ˜πŸ— I have a squirrel named Larry, I rescued him when he was just a baby 🐿
  25. marΓ­a: this is so nice i really liked it
  26. aesthetically_suga: Where was this?! That looks like a beautiful greenway for bike riding!
  27. Tina Tuger: Nah
  28. Boddhiheimer: Talented and funny girl.
  29. Mr Hyper: are u still In Iowa
  30. Olaf Rietveld - ES: This was so calming ❤️
  31. ShaniaRubyBFF Msp: Cccccccc
  32. Ella Gibson: OMG Jenna ur amazing. I hope you are really successful with this channel πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ I also love the sounds of nature 🌸🌸🌸♥♥️♥♥️♥♥️ Edit : plus #earlysquad
  33. Natalie Brown: Hi
  34. luiismxa: if you haven’t already, you should definitely make a glue peeling video 😩 but love this video ! i really enjoy the nature ❤️
  35. shahad xnok: I love you Jenna and I realllly wish you would like this comment!😍😘 It would mean a lotπŸ’—
  36. Hannes Remo: I really liked this! Love nature too!
  37. frogwooly: First comment BTW I love you 😘
  38. #celynslays 9876: LushπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
  39. jemima a: Love you jennnnaaaa❤️
  40. mage: I just want to punch someone in the face but I'm so _relaxed_
  41. Gab Noir: I love nature sounds, they always relax me! Love your videos Jenna! ☺πŸ’•
  42. Rechi Blanco: I love how original and different your videos are, they are so unique and relaxing πŸ’•πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ˜ Love youuuuuuu
  43. Kim Hill: I'm disliking On the haters
  44. Silke: Are you Dutch?❤️
  45. Rosy Princess: OMG!!! I don’t know y you make such amazing content?!?!?!?!
  46. Lula Sakamaki: Thank you Jenna. I really needed this relaxing video πŸ€—πŸ€— thanks so much, love
  47. Archieplayz plays: First
  48. SLAYSMR ASMR: I love this! Please do more
  49. Finley Jewell: I love you so much your the best as me ever makes me fall right to sleep also it would be cool to do a Q and A just answer some of our questions I love you and my question would be how old are you and how many pets do you have
  50. Tina Tuger: Nope
  51. Sydney Winnen: What did she call the hand sanitizer?
  52. Marcelly E Vitoria: Lol❤brasil?
  53. shawn dawson is a queen: omgg i LOVE this video sm
  54. Mr Hyper: i really wanna now are u still In Iowa
  55. PikachuKannaピカチγƒ₯γ‚¦γ‚«γƒ³γƒŠ: Why does is sound so majestic for you but when I go outside.. *EVERYTHING COLLAPSES*
  56. Railynn Virgil: woooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!
  57. Tina Tuger: Nope
  58. Symza Ellowdene: You are so creative Jenna, I love all your videos. They’re all so unique and different from each other. Lots of πŸ’— from Amy
  59. Addy vlogs: Only 550 views. But who cares your amazing jenna!!! Oh wait I care about you.
  60. Erin Toigo: Jenna: *walks by* Plant: CAN’T YOU SEE I AM TRYING TO PHOTOSYNTHESIS!!! _I’m sorry_
  61. Emmaplaysgames: Loved❤πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ
  62. ivordx: More nature asmr Videos πŸ™ˆπŸ’•
  63. Cookie Crumbs: First
  64. ASMR Bup: Beautiful video. Nature is great haha
  65. why not sleep instead: a m a z i n g v i d e o c o n t e n t q u e e n
  66. idk broskee: Nature :D
  67. Sky Maestas: Wh-wha- what’s this thing called nature? πŸ˜‹ another great vid J and very creative! Love ya! 🌿☀️πŸ’•
  68. AJ Leigh: Low key love this video, please do it again! I got great tingles
  69. Winsome Deer: Oh, do I love nature? Yes, yes I do. Thank you for the vid, love from Asia (Japan) ;)
  70. crayonsandcolouringbooks: That's a really good idea, you should do this again!
  71. cotton_picker_64 v2: First
  72. Karan: You are the cutest girl ever exised on this planet.I think you are the reincarnation of Jesus but in female form :)
  73. Izzie Taylor: First
  74. Charlotte Bourrel: YYYYAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYMy comment actually got ❤️
  75. nature republic, tapping solution, tapping eft, new york lottery, mouth sounds no talking, asmr darling, vlogger meaning, mouth sounds phobia, vlogging camera, vlog music, tapping games, vlogger go viral, tapping for anxiety, mouth sounds mouth silence, asmr reddit, nature\u0027s miracle, tapping maple trees, nature backs, vlogging equipment, vlog the movie, mouth sounds book, mouth sounds drive me crazy, mouth sounds neil, vloggers, natures bounty, asmr sleep, mouth sounds friends, tapping points, asmr youtube, tapping meditation, tapping for weight loss, vlog meaning, natures medicine, new movies, tapping asmr, mouth sounds asmr, tapping definition, new emojis, mouth sounds bustin, vlog squad, tapping out, tapping machine, tapping head, tapping block, asmr soap, news, mouth sounds imagine, mouth sounds annoying, tapping meaning, mouth sounds tracklist, mouth sounds soundcloud, nature synonym, nature vs nurture, tapping synonym, new amsterdam, nature boy, vlogmas ideas, new york times, new york post, new york weather, newegg, nature valley, vlogbrothers, asmr definition, mouth sounds songs, asmr lyrics, vlog squad gossip, new balance, mouth sounds album, tapping a keg, tapping therapy, vlogging camera for kids, mouth sounds all star, nature box, natures sunshine, asmr video, nature cat, asmr glow, nature sounds, asmr slime, asmr triggers, vlog squad merch, new york, newsela, asmr gibi, asmr sounds, mouth sounds irritating, nature conservancy, vlog squad dom, nature made vitamins, mouth sounds animation, new orleans saints, mouth sounds vinyl, asmr honeycomb, news today, tapping technique, nature definition, new england patriots, new york and company, nature throid, new orleans, asmr 21 savage, vlogmas, tapping screw, vlog ideas, vlog squad durte dom, mouth sounds full album, nature communications, asmr tapping, asmr microphone, asmr eating, new york yankees, vlog creations, natures garden, new zealand, nature quotes, new england, asmr food, asmr cardi b, vlog definition

ASMR NATURE VLOG (?????)

379 Likes379 Dislikes
6,531 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 9 May 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment