ASMR WONDERBALL - Unboxing and Eating - tips best game

Saturday, March 9, 2019

ASMR WONDERBALL - Unboxing and Eating

  1. Laurynn The FΓΈx Lover: Dats a kinder suprise egg???
  2. Camila Rijerse: Snazzy Jazzy! Thnx❤️πŸ’•You tooπŸ’“
  3. • Simply.izzie •: *dont mind my weirdness* GAHAHAHA TIIIINNNNGGGGLLLLEEEESSSSS TAHAHA
  4. Riana Walsh: Hands down One of my favourites I tingled so much. πŸ’œ I love your channel
  5. Kirishima ledoux: I love your channel gurlll
  6. [Riotewo.]: Is that kinder surprise knock off?
  7. Gerardo Christavyo: Nice back ground!
  8. Irene Llamas: Plisss give me a ❤. I love your videos . I relax too much your channel is the best of asmr. You look very very bautiful YOU ARE THE BEST
  9. DragonSlayer: J ASMR I challenge you to a ASMR boxing match. I already got ASMR Darling fighting MattyTingles
  10. Emma 13: 00:00-00:05πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚your back xdπŸ˜πŸ˜‚❤
  11. Λ‡ν•˜λ‚˜λ₯­: Wow I've got you, don't skip video it!
  12. Momo: I love wonderballs the chocolate isn't too great but the sour hard candy on the inside is good πŸ˜‹
  13. zbaker330: 0_0
  14. Bella Baasch: Hey i love you Jenna you are ny F youtuber
  15. Muk ASMR: I remember these!!!
  16. Saul Bilsky: my alarm is set for 6 am which is 4 minutes from now but i guess i can hit the snooze a couple of times good morning jenna!!!
  17. Sophie Ross: Hi I didn’t know they did them still also I have never had one I’m far from a 90s of kid
  18. Paulina Bareja: Amazing asmr! ✨
  19. Nujabes: What's in the wonderball?! This is nostalgic, I use to see these commercials everywhere as a kid.
  20. Uncle Jesse: Hey look, I'm the 202nd to like. Notice me.
  21. α—©α’ͺα’ͺY Tα•ΌE α‘­OTα—©TO α—―Oα’ͺα–΄: O shit the thing behind u scared me, aka the manikin i hate them.
  22. k1ngKrusher12779 Wright: The stickers sounds were the tingliest thing I ever heard
  23. [Riotewo.]: +Lump Universe yeah 😁, but you have to agree, kinder surprise is delicous!
  24. Queen Vlogs: Lol (Lots of love)
  25. Giselle Traver: Can you do ASMR with pop rocks?
  26. Nadia Ω†Ψ§Ψ―ΩŠΨ§ tv: I Love you so much 😊 ❤❤❤πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
  27. Juuzou Suzuya: I love your headphones they're so pretty 😍
  28. zbaker330: this whole video made me extremely uncomfortable.
  29. Miley_Xoxo: I Love You J!❤πŸ˜€
  30. Madam Nekohive: Found you last night, and put on one of your playlist, FELL ASLEEP, my phone kept going down the playlist until it finished. Thank you Autoplay.
  31. TinaShards: Nice video! Can you one day do a tapping video, no talking. ThxπŸ˜€
  32. I SkullBoy I: Nice video Jenna :)
  33. Santi Playz: ho``````
  34. I U: Now i want one
  35. Awesome Mya: Are you Josie’s mom because if you are she’s mean to me
  36. DJ CowGal: Rip off version of kinder. oh guys r missing out
  37. Lump Universe: [Riotewo.] Seems better than a kinder egg with the stickers candy and chocolate lol. I want one now
  38. yasmine ameur: Ey bro je eet kapot smerig tfoee
  39. Ari: same, i screamed
  40. Taehyung’s Daughter: ꡰ주곡원 지민 you could have always watched it another day
  41. Giovanni Lego asmr: [Riotewo.] yup :|
  42. Dunya amzil: Ok but why are you so creative
  43. I Just Want X Back.: Its something about this girl that I just love so much😍😍😫🀷🏽
  44. Casey T: youre so close to 100K!! 😁❤️
  45. Lil Yoonmin: Hi henlo hey hello Hey! Ok lol
  46. mya kathleen: this made my wonderball tingle
  47. Uncle Jesse: I got some wonder balls for you right here
  48. my wig is sh00k: Melisa Pljevljak Yea I'm from Croatia they are legal here too
  49. Andrew: ooooh what if you to an asmr playing with stickers?
  50. Brigela JB Kullashi: Yeayy😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
  51. Anonimous Vlogs: Love you!!!!!😘😍😘😍 I can't explain 😘😍😘😍 I'm sooooo happy as you are in my life 😘😍😘😍
  52. Mcatz Plays: Hi
  53. Santi Playz: πŸ˜žπŸ˜•πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹?¿?¿?¿?¿
  54. Leah Fox: You are the best you are incerdabul sorry if there are gramer
  55. it’s naomi mf: my dog fell asleep to this lol
  56. AlyzzaNicole127: Phew, thought someone's behind you
  57. mya kathleen: j- you should do a video of putting stickers on the mic and pulling them off 😍 it might sound horendous but might sound amazing!!
  58. Melisa Pljevljak: lina kelava illegal i America, im from Bosnia&Hercegovina and here is legal
  59. Fleur De Jong: Again a good vid jenna❤ Edit: omg thx for ❤ my comment!!πŸ˜πŸ˜„
  60. Hannah korte: This was on my birthday Btw I recently found you and I have to watch you to fall asleep
  61. Hipster Animations: Jjejejejejejej
  62. Francesca Adriana Lupini: All I can say : so creative and amazingly tingley! You deserve at least 1M girl! Love ya!πŸ’œ
  63. ꡰ주곡원 지민: Hey girly!! Wassup how's ya day? I'm not going to school today yay!! Thank God I didn't cuz I wouldn't have been able to watch this video
  64. Taehyung’s Daughter: In the beginning I thought she was dead for a moment
  65. Rotten Apples & Comfy Apples: These used to be discontinued but for some reason they brought it back
  66. my wig is sh00k: Melisa Pljevljak πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  67. my wig is sh00k: when kinder eggs are illegal so you have to take the copy
  68. Hipster Animations: How is your theet ?
  69. J ASMR: This was what I had growing up, basically it would always have disney characters or something in it, so its different than Kinder eggs!
  70. Puff Pie: I love this Asmr video. Good job, keep it up.
  71. Πασχαλης Κ: Before 20 views!!! You are the best!!
  72. Melisa Pljevljak: lina kelava pa pričaj na naΕ‘em razumijemo seπŸ˜‚
  73. Syasya WintDaBunny: 5th I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
  74. tgi f1: Just like a kinda egg
  75. NICOLAE MILITARU: You re so beautiful and funny. You are just an amazing person. I hope you goann have 100000000000000 suscribeπŸ˜šπŸ˜™πŸ˜
  76. Jenni Asmr: Could you do a mukbang asmr video? I would love to see it!:)
  77. Snazzy Jazzy!: ok look I'm not 1st to like I'm not 1st to comment I'm not the 1st view I'm just a person who is here to enjoy some asmr so all I wanted to say was I hope you have a nice day
  78. Bella Baasch: My not ny
  79. Claymonster Meow: I love the part when your eating the candy great job πŸ‘
  80. xXNerdygirl28Xx: I tried the wonder ball and it's delicious πŸ˜‹
  81. Nyx Kwek: Hi Jenna:) Hope you could do videos like flipping pages of books or like peeling off stickers really enjoy them :) Also, really love your videos and always look forward to them ❤️πŸ˜»πŸŒˆπŸ’«πŸ˜„πŸ˜©
  82. asmr 21 savage, unboxing squishies, wonderball ping pong, tingley jacket, wonderball song, wonderball 90s, asmr sounds, wonderball playhouse, eating recovery center, asmr soap, unboxing experience, unboxing lol dolls, tingle zelda, unboxing iphone 8 plus, eating healthy, unboxing iphone 8, unboxing iphone 7, tingle in left arm, unboxing nintendo switch, tingle tanning lotion, wonderball illegal, wonderball house, eating clean, eating animals, wonderballs toys, unboxing iphone xs max, eating for your blood type, eating well, asmr food, tingles asmr, tingle\u0027s rosy rupeeland, asmr cardi b, eating popcorn gif, unboxing youtube, wonder ball candy, wonderball paw patrol, asmr video, asmr honeycomb, asmr glow, asmr eating, tingle island, tingle meaning, tingler spoon, eating out on keto, tingley electric, eating raw eggs, unboxing therapy, asmr slime, tingley beach, unboxing airpods, asmr tapping, asmr definition, eating once a day, asmr gibi, unboxing apple watch 3, tingle synonym, wonderball chocolate, unboxing videos, unboxing xbox one s, tingle definition, asmr reddit, eating raw garlic, wonderball song lyrics, asmr triggers, tingle in fingers, eating disorder definition, unboxing toys, wonderwall lyrics, unboxing note 9, tingler, asmr youtube, boxing day, tingle botw, asmr lyrics, tingle flooring, eating placenta, asmr sleep, asmr microphone, eating popcorn meme, wonderball columbus, eating gif, wonderball walmart, tingle in feet, eating healthy on a budget, eating before bed, tingley, wonderball commercial, wonder ballroom, eating ice, tingles app, wonder ball game, wonderball mario coins, unboxing ps4, wonderball fun house, wonderball fun playhouse, eating disorders, eating disorder treatment, unboxing iphone x, unboxing iphone xr, asmr darling

ASMR WONDERBALL - Unboxing and Eating

363 Likes363 Dislikes
9,061 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 29 Aug 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment