Holiday SLIME IN YOUR EARS ASMR - tips best game

Saturday, March 9, 2019

Holiday SLIME IN YOUR EARS ASMR

  1. Fail Tube: When she puts the slime on the microphone and then digs her nails into it and it “pops” for lack of a better word 😍😍😍
  2. Adagium ASMR: Exactly what I wanted for Christmas. Gooey ears πŸ˜‚
  3. seera nikuroo: I think they do get tingles I tried playing asmr on as peaker and my dogs rensponse was *GUGLUHSJSJUJJDUDJEIEIBDVDGSJJWJEJDJHDWWEEWEWJWUDHUEJDUDHDJDJDJDJJDJDJDJD*
  4. Emily Prewitt: +India Mckay yes oh my gosh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  5. Sum Covers: Lgbtq j asmr?? Are you parte pd the LGBTQ comunity?:D
  6. J ASMR: Love you Tori!
  7. Got Ya!!: +Paradox FistArcher yah
  8. Leah Robinson: Why does it have an echo
  9. aimee marie: so your celebrating christmas by shoving slime in our ears?
  10. Ng Kai Di Di: Hi! I’m a big fan! Merry Christmas!
  11. JILLY JUICE: Yeah they can
  12. light sunshine ASMR: Bed , what country do u live in ?
  13. Jay Dougan: YES!!!! excited for this
  14. Paula ParkTaehyung: I love the “slime in your ears” videos 😍
  15. Kennedy Justice: -merry chrisler-
  16. Boris Casas GΓ³mez: J ASMR πŸ˜‚
  17. Harlee Sanders: That brand sticks to everything dont try i think its Kings??
  18. Kanamih hatashi: Naughty...if ya know what I mean😏 Wait... You should spank that naughty slimeπŸ˜†
  19. Kawaii potato: Pls cotinine this i love it and it gave me so much tingles i have watched all ur videos on the channel love ya keep up the good work πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’–
  20. J ASMR: I highly suggest getting Elasti Plasti if you're going to spend some money on store bought. That stuff is always great.
  21. Avery Black: Definitely Not Oli same I don’t either
  22. KStyleVlogs: Me:Ahh so relaxing... 30 mins later: ZZZzzZZz. Tik tok: Im AlReAdY tRaCeR
  23. Kami725: “Haters are my teeth white now!?” Lol I’m dead πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  24. additionals aj: im glad i dont ACTUALLY have slime IN MY EARS or that would be bad
  25. Alejandro: Hola, hi, video THE ALIEN
  26. Hey! ItzMari!: To me it sounds like im under the ocean or something. Lmao
  27. satan likes cuddles: When you mute your mic, if it's for a longer time like here, you should cut that part out of the video
  28. Gacha Korila: Thanks armyy
  29. marshmallow fluff cream peanut butter cream: Hi
  30. Cassie Muniz: Love this! But i think u should smile a little more😁 Still lovin this asmr!!! Its too Cool
  31. Mika Mendiola: Perfect time to hear and watch your asmr! I'm about to go to bed and your video will help me get a nice sleep! Thank youu!
  32. Einfach_jojoo: 😍❤
  33. Taelicious Tae Tae: THANKS ARMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
  34. Paradox FistArcher: Love your videos 😘😘😘
  35. Fruity Slimes: I have been having dreams of your one video “ pinch me dough” idk but I like it hahahahah! I have dreams of me getting it
  36. Donna Spayd: Ok I make homemade slime all the time how in the world can it be that THAT OVERACTIVATED?
  37. Maliyah Pagan: I just like the eco can u kinda hear it ? She should try same with slime without talking.
  38. Bam Fam: Look at the first letter of every word to make it spell ? Sugar Honey Ice Tea comment what it says
  39. yukki wolfy: PLZ I KNOW THAT WE ALL LOVE YOU AND WE CARE ABOUT U (this seems like im making a big fuss lol)
  40. oreo tv: *what was that omg **3:43** oh hell naw what a sound!*
  41. xxKawaii_foxx: Lol ur profile pic just reminded me that a new episode of Riverdale has probably come out!
  42. PinkCloudd_ 1234: I these slime videos❤️. You should do another slime unboxing video.
  43. Definitely Not Oli: Leah H. It must’ve been ur headphones. I didn’t hear the weird static
  44. Abel Lopez: Hi😴😴😴
  45. Cuddles the Cat: I am a -fluffy Xmas coal lights glitzy naughty nice- whatever I just crossed out
  46. WonderIaand: J ASMR What if I wanted to use mermaid slime or other slimes
  47. you feeling it now mr krabs: Ho ho holy cow that's some cool slime
  48. Abigail George: +Good Spaghetti No prob! πŸ˜ƒ
  49. Paradox FistArcher: Nah
  50. Emily Prewitt: Slime in your ears has to be hands down the BEST series EVERπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž ily Jenna!
  51. Yzi Bella: more with slime pls
  52. • Simply.izzie •: Louisa_ Hodges thanks, it took me like soooo long to like the comment.. It literally like took 3 hours so ya
  53. yansega: Army
  54. Yuri-Chan PL: +Paula ParkTaehyung :> ♡
  55. T ASMR: love your video
  56. Symza Ellowdene: You should’ve named it Santa in your ears XDD
  57. Mackenzie Golden: Merry Crysmas xD
  58. Paula ParkTaehyung: Heyyy ❤️
  59. nNot FΓΌry: 4:21 that face of desperation...
  60. Luna’s world: Hi love the slime
  61. SINISTER SPAWN: The mic was officially suffocated 🀣
  62. Isabel & Random Things: 4:57
  63. Bethany: i don't know if you already have one or not but you should do a full collection video of all your slimes! or maybe your favorite ones based off sound, texture, color, etc. and of course do a sound sample for each of them. that would be awesome! :-) great video as always, happy holidays πŸ’š
  64. cry baby: You are so beautiful
  65. Tabea Nightmare: Love itπŸ˜πŸ‘Œsuch an amazing video πŸ‘
  66. PinkPanda160: Nice is more of a putty i think. But it still make s good soumds😍😎😌πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺ
  67. Abigail George: 0:01 Intro 2:42 'Nice' slime 10:00 Penguin slime 15:00 'Winter Sand' slime 17:33 'Naughty' slime
  68. Beverly Kuykendall: #notifacationSquad this is my game account I'm 11
  69. Kanamih hatashi: Nah
  70. J ASMR: If you're wanting to use slime, I would use Elasti Plasti. It doesn't stick in mine at least
  71. Moonluna _: You look like my science teacher 😐
  72. im dat llama: "Glitzy nice" i mean who are you, Danielle cohn?
  73. *.- Lxve Me Not -.*: U should try an ASMR but with The sensitivity regular and a normal talking volume
  74. Elisa Chen: Dat floam doh That was amazing! DAMN!
  75. Dominique white: I love slime but i was amazing when i heard it in my ear
  76. J ASMR: I don't smile when I am concentrating hard, I will work on that!
  77. Kania: All of that she got from target, she said it in the intro C;
  78. J ASMR: That is so weird.
  79. Alba Dreammore: You always make me fall asleep
  80. Moesha Maduray: The echo makes the popping bubble sounds sound like when my kitten moans for attention
  81. WonderIaand: I have a yeti and I want to put slime on it but how do I clean it afterwards?
  82. Oof_Itz_Hay Yass: Hi Jenna I love your ASMR videos there really relaxing, forgot to mention your pretty! <3
  83. Georgia’s lil’ Life: She kind of looks like Rachel Ballinger on YouTube
  84. haha jaha: why am i here? i dont have headphones lmao
  85. Itz Me: I know this is a weird question but can dogs get tingles?
  86. Lizzie Munizza: Your eyes are so pretty Ilysm Jenna <3
  87. 1K YellowDiamond: Hello, How are you??? Love the sounds. Great video πŸ€—
  88. loganthepatriot: The snap at the beginning is everything
  89. Steve Buchanan: 3:44
  90. KK ASMR: These videos are so relaxing!
  91. MountainGirl SquirrelHunter: They broke up, she’ll be upset if she sees this comment
  92. • Simply.izzie •: Soooooo... Hi random person *likes own comment*
  93. Makayla Doll: Just in time uWu
  94. Ava Elchert: Is she apart of the LGBT+
  95. λ―Όνš½μ“°: ♡♡
  96. Paradox FistArcher: First
  97. shield_ kween: Who else thinks that the snap at the beginning sounds like the Nintendo switch click sound?
  98. Its me Swirl: Can u do more putty asmr hehhe i love all ur vids
  99. SmΓΈl Bean: iTs NoVeMbEr
  100. Kittens meow: Next video can you do a video about your tattoos?
  101. IAm ArkKid: Suga Kookies And Tae A
  102. Bam Fam: Suga Kookies And Tae everyone knows
  103. alyssa nieb: I love you so much and your asmr videos are the only ones I like you are so talented and amazing please make more videos like these!! Themed videos are the best. Love you ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
  104. haha jaha: India Mckay um..sorry? i didnt think i was copying anyone lol
  105. Sophia Gaul: Miss me? I had a shi ton of stuff to do, and I forgot abt my fav asmrist!!! I’m sorry! I’ll be active now, I promise! Love you Jenna!!
  106. Kanamih hatashi: 6th
  107. Encrypted Chen: XD it does sound like a chihuahua LOL
  108. zebra 12325: Although I can make slime I really wanna buy some and see what it will turn out to be and I don't have ingredients for slimes I wanna make like crunchy slime butter slime all other sorts of slime
  109. chewed up gum: *i dont think coal is squishy*
  110. Paradox FistArcher: 1
  111. ellabeth2427: my favorite was the coal slime
  112. Little wolfie Wolf: Ugh why didn’t I see this video before! I took one break from my phone and all these cool videos come out! I love your videos keep doing what you love
  113. Yuri-Chan PL: Im too. I love your avatar πŸ˜‚
  114. Electro Gamers: Love your content keep up the good work
  115. 34chana: Hey Jenna ! Just in time for bed the is for the wonderful videos πŸ€ͺ
  116. Denise MacDuff: Anyone else just listen to ASMR during the day for tingles?
  117. Kaylie Kennedy: Wow only 65 likes. I didnt think I was watching this that earlyπŸ˜…πŸ˜Ά
  118. Dominique white: I liked the first slime it was colorfull
  119. Shreklikesonions27: 4:57 that sounds like a dog lolπŸ˜‚
  120. iiMqe: You sure you don't just want a custom video? No one's buying it.
  121. sunkissedpeaches YT: So satisfying and relaxing πŸ˜πŸ’• Love your videos btw <3
  122. Gymnastics Is Life: I love you Jena I have been a subscriber since 20k ❤️πŸ‡΅πŸ‡­
  123. sweet murder -_-: I hate ad's there so annoying πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜’
  124. India Mckay: Emily Prewitt haha
  125. Khushi Karnwal: 😍😍
  126. J ASMR: The amount of times my phone buzzes during the day with a new comment on an old video saying "BRUSH UOYR FRICKEN TEETH" is hilarious. I am glad you caught the joke :)
  127. Lavallee Erin: I was the 2 person to like this video
  128. xoGabrielleee !: Donna Spayd it’s store bought slime
  129. Mocha :3: * reads the title* *welp gotta cancel my birthday to watch this vid sorry guys*
  130. John Pete: It’s black squishy cold- like my heart
  131. Ella A.: 4:10 is when she put it in the mic to play with it Your welcome πŸ˜‰
  132. Gacha Gacha Lover: I have the same exact slime in the thumbnail. Did you get it at Barnes and Nobles
  133. Paradox FistArcher: I know
  134. Tia Allana: Please do more of these. ..you are amazing at them
  135. Halee Musa: I fell asleep in the first 2 minutes of the video
  136. Abeautifulgirl 1115: Omg I love this!!!!!! Love you Jenna ❤πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘Œ
  137. Aurora KΓΌnnapas: She’s so goooood
  138. basic & bored: So tingly wow πŸ’›
  139. Leisha Figuerres: i LOVE YOUR SLIME VIDEOSS they are the only videos that give me the tingles and they are so good i rlly like when you tap the microphone with the slime do it for longer periods it’s so good !!!!
  140. The sisters: O relaxedπŸŒΈπŸ’—πŸ˜ŒILY JennaπŸ’˜πŸŒ™Tysm 4 these videosπŸ–€πŸ§›‍♀️
  141. Faith Ward: You look like the boyinaband guy
  142. Erika c;: Kami725 thx
  143. Kawaii cute: Wow nice!
  144. Winter_girl_ Gacha_Studio: Why do you keep putting slime in my ears :(
  145. Valeria C.: sweet murder -_- I don’t get any 😝
  146. Donna Spayd: +xoGabrielleee ! By the way I am Hannah, her daughter and yes I know that but compare the glittery one to the coal one overacctivated to okayish acctivated
  147. Fast asmr Subscribe: Good job j asmr keep it up you just got a new sub
  148. mariana andade: hoje eu vou dormir cedo rsrs
  149. enargemcy: +Random Penguiness fat naughty coal
  150. Gameplays Delire: I love your slime in your ears asmr those are my favourite please do more of these
  151. Gameplays Delire: yes
  152. Parker YT: Roses are red Violets are blue I was tingly And so were you
  153. Filippo Rubini: Hi dear! how are you? would you like to take a test? you must know that from how a person washes a rag I can identify traits of his personality! if you want to try just make a video in which you wash a rag, very large, like a towel, and wash and wring it several times .. thank you very much! kisses
  154. Avery Black: This is kinda weird but my IPad has louder sound if I don’t have earphones
  155. Life with Leeloo: im probly going to buy a shirt and an iphone case
  156. AngelBunny Bella: I could hear this video from the thumbnail 🀩
  157. Kanamih hatashi: Pinoy Rin ako! Yey
  158. Parker YT: Roses are red Violets are blue I loved this video And so did you
  159. Gacha Wolf: First one sounded like an echo and when it popped it was so weird
  160. Symza Ellowdene: YESSSSSSSS LOVE U JENNA
  161. Maddie Jo: I'm only 2 minutes and 58 seconds in and I don't think I've ever gotten so many tingles. WOWZA, VEry IMPREsseddddddddddddd<3
  162. preston preston: Hi j
  163. king_13 T: 1st like
  164. Win ter: Uhhh...
  165. Glitch And Virus: "Its black , its squishy , its cold " UMMM
  166. India Mckay: Emily Prewitt series?
  167. Thicc Do: Your eyes are so pretty in the sunlight! 😽πŸ₯°
  168. I like drawing: I CANT HEAR CRAP P.S meen no hate I LOVE J asmrs channel
  169. Max Caulfield: I simply love this series
  170. Jules Reid: 4:57 *wait jenna when did u get a chihuahua*
  171. Paula ParkTaehyung: Yuri-Chan PL ooo I love yours 2 ((:
  172. Savvy .B: I live for and love your YouTube channel. And im here to support you no matter what you do with your life. Dont forget that people are here for you. Love yaπŸ’•
  173. Avery Black: Yeah my dog does
  174. zebra 12325: +J ASMR ok ty
  175. J ASMR: Love that
  176. Tessis Schleim Welt: 5:58 ahhhhhhhh 😲😍 so sweet😍😍😍
  177. ELIANA FLORES: im in class i really needed this
  178. Racciexie: 26:01 COME HERE HATERS
  179. Julia HGNT: No, but I think she supports it
  180. Lea Fields: That light is brighter than my future
  181. Harper Elizabeth: I’ve noticed you haven’t been posting as much... you talked about how your upset bc your views have gone down a lot, but I think I know what can help. Post on a regular schedule. And a lot of your videos are themed and that’s mainly what u post. But people just want triggers not themed videos with a side of triggers. I know I would watch more of your newer videos if they weren’t all the Halloween and other stuff themed. Just plain old triggers. Not trynna be rude just trynna help
  182. o l i v i a e s t h e t i c: i love those videos, but who the heck names their slime 'fluffy coal naughty'?
  183. Ur_local_potato: I love these vids I’m super late
  184. Nyx Kwek: really happy that you uploaded and loveeeeeeee this video ❤️ hope you are fine and enjoy this holiday as well πŸ₯°πŸ’“πŸ€§
  185. Little wolfie Wolf: Lol
  186. Litt K: Finnaly another video😁
  187. Yuri-Chan PL: +Paula ParkTaehyung :> ♡
  188. Kanamih hatashi: πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
  189. Mara Ebersold: the comment section is kinda boring for the early squadπŸ˜­πŸ˜‚ love ur videos jennaaaaπŸ€—πŸ€—❤
  190. Xander Man: First
  191. India Mckay: I saw this Exact same comment on another one of her slime in your ears videos
  192. Tori Evanov: I love these “slime in your ears” videos they are so relaxing and so tingly, I know your not gonna see this but btw love ya Jenna πŸ’›
  193. Danxxpock Ahhh: YES I WOULD OF KILLED SOMEONE IF I DIDNT GET ANOTHER SLIME IN YOUR EARS VID thx you saved someones life
  194. Got Ya!!: 5th
  195. haha jaha: happy hanukkah lmao
  196. Madelyn Cole: Itz Me I’m pretty sure that’s what happens when u scratch them and they kick. Also cats get an asmr-like feeling when you scratch above their tail.
  197. Julie Ø: Hi Jenna! It’s bin a while since I’ve bin on yt I was very busy with school and yes I’m back watching your vids while trying to πŸ’€ sleep πŸ’™
  198. Stranger girl: Yeah I'm not even subscribed yet ended up here on the same day it came out..... I'm subbing
  199. Louisa_ Hodges: Original. Izzie hellooo congratulations for liking your own comment πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  200. Darius Harris: She's adorable
  201. Good Spaghetti: Thank you so much this is really helpful!!
  202. Leah H.: There’s a weird airy static sound in this and it would’ve been such a good vid but all I could hear was the weird static...
  203. Avery Black: SmΓΈl Bean WhO CaREs
  204. ArchAngel 1237: Let's be honest.. how can we really know that those fart sounds we're coming from the nice slime??
  205. Lydia Gatcha: Do you have to pay for instantgo???????
  206. Kami725: At the end of the video 26:01
  207. Kanamih hatashi: If you buy a jiggly store bought slime try getting a piece of it then add glue, it might turn into a homemade slime (sometimes it works,sometimes not)
  208. Kota Ciao: 0:00 - 2:40 Intro (Tapping on the cases of each slime/floam/sand) 2:41 - 4:02 Opening "Nice: Christmas Lights" slime (tapping, lid sounds, squeezing the slime) 4:03 - 8:19 Putting the "Nice" slime over the mic 8:21 - 8:54 Taking the "Nice" slime off and putting it back into the container 8:55 - 14:50 Opening & playing with the penguin floam (Tapping, peeling back a plastic seal, squeezing and stretching the floam. She only really put it over the mic once or twice. This one was actually one of my favorites- I just really like crinkly/popping noises ?) 14:00 Appreciate Jenna's pretty eyes uwu 14:51 - 17:31 Winter sand (red kinetic sand) (Tapping, opening, and playing with the sand. She also mixed this and the floam together.) 17:33 - 18:19 "Naughty" Slime (Opening, playing w/ it, several small popping noises) 18:20 - 23:25 Putting the "Naughty" slime over the mic 23:26 - 24:49 Return of the kinetic sand-floam hybrid ! (She played with it for a bit but it stained her hands and the sand could probably get into the mic so she didn't put it over the mic ^^) 24:50 - 27:58 Outro (Finger fluttering, Hand sounds, Fabric, Brief mouth sounds/ tounge clicking) "I look like I'm dead. It's fine.. Aren't we all?" -Jenna 2k18. An icon "Haters, are my teeth white now?" -Jenna 2k18. Tea ☕
  209. RAYYAN BIN OTHMAN OTHMAN: I like this video
  210. J ASMR: I am excited for Christmas! Thank you so much! Yes, Steve and I did break up. No worries though, don't feel bad about asking. I put our relationship online so of course I will see comments about it. We just were too different. :)
  211. Got Ya!!: Your 3rd
  212. Lily Draws33: I love these slime in your ears videos they are so tingly
  213. J ASMR: Whatever brand this is! They just trying to get in the holiday jazzzz
  214. federico gimenez: my heart is for you πŸ’–
  215. Misty Magic: I was watching this all relaxed about to fall asleep and them my sister came up the stairs screaming of the top of her lungs and freaked the hell out of me and I fell of my bed and landed on a pile of small ,but painful, toys and now I'm bleedingπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  216. m a s h a: Who’s excited for Christmas??? πŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ‰ I am and I love your vids Jenna you’re an amazing asmrtist! ❤️ pls bring boyfriend Steve back
  217. uh huh honey: These are my favorite videos!!!
  218. Yaniek Sanchez: Love this !!😍
  219. Francesca Lupini: This was soooooo relaxing!!!! (As usual) how are you the only asmrist that gives me tingles? You are amazing ! Thx for the tingles!! Love you J!!!!❤❤❤❤❤πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸŽ…πŸŽ…πŸŽ…πŸŽ…πŸŽ…πŸŽ…πŸŽ…πŸŽ…πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
  220. Nicholas Jordan: She is bisexual. In this video, she said that she's gonna see dodie (a singer, who's actually bisexual as well). Go to the minute 9:25 https://youtu.be/9HScHmsz6_o
  221. breakyourface: You only have 6 subs
  222. JustKylie 14: I'm Satisfied I don't know why but everytime I watch your ASMR videos I get Satisfied and everytime I get Satisfied I get sleepy
  223. Louise_2018: shield_ kween omg yes your right I replayed it twice to be sure lol πŸ˜‚
  224. Mariana Hartman: Yasssss
  225. Xxlonely TrashXx: I love ur channel
  226. Racciexie: lmao
  227. Evie Prosser: I just got rickrolled
  228. Noah Ramdass: Where does she get her slime cause it’s really goodπŸ‘!!! I wanna know...
  229. Akiba Cooper: next video idea: MORE WEIRD ALIENNN
  230. m a s h a: J ASMR aw, I’m sorry. I’m sure you will find someone better! Merry early Christmas πŸŽ„ ❤️
  231. Paula ParkTaehyung: SmΓΈl Bean who wouldn’t?
  232. Julia HGNT: Just take off the metal part and wash it I think? Edit: or put a plastic cover over it
  233. Jenny Lara: I’m in heaven
  234. Bryanna Anderson: I have the penguin 🐧 foam and it says to wash your hands after and I love u
  235. Novel 'ᄉ': I feel like I could use this black slime in my entire face and it will remove all the blackheads. Ik i'm weird af
  236. Sophia Kawaii: Earlyyy πŸ’˜
  237. Bakugou Katsuki: OH MA GOD WHERE DI U HET ALL OF THESE ITS SOOO RELAXING AND SOOO SOOTHING!!!!!
  238. Julia HGNT: The weirdest company ever
  239. GaΓ―a Vaillancourt: Omggg i was waiting for an other slime vid for soo long 😭😍😍❤
  240. Karen Lanier: Can we get another cat ASMR?
  241. Makenna Bruh: Wow Jenna! You’re already at 110k subs! When you first started, Kevin still had his Chili!!!!
  242. Wesley Beaty: Hey I was wondering where u got the penguin floam sorry if u say in the vid and I didn't catch it.
  243. Haileys Studio: I got dem they so gooodd
  244. Nico Nico: She posted it on the community part of her channel
  245. vegan sushi roll: *not literally*
  246. The gaming gems Miners: Why are you so cool and amazing at asmr I love it
  247. Its Mahfuzah: I love your videos!
  248. asmr youtube, christmas countdown, new york, new orleans saints, slime urban dictionary, slime shops, holidays in february, slime activator, asmr slime, slime with borax, christmas coloring pages, slime rancher wiki, asmr gibi, christmas nails, new york and company, new balance, new england patriots, holiday movies, holiday baking championship, new emojis, christmas tree, asmr cardi b, slime belief lyrics, new movies, slime factory, asmr darling, slime rancher, slime games, holiday cocktails, slime kit, snot in your ears, christmas songs, that gunk in your ears ielts, asmr honeycomb, holiday calendar, new york post, holiday cookies, new york lottery, christmas music, christmas wallpaper, slimer, holiday inn express, slime recipe, holiday valley, new york times, christmas cookies, asmr sounds, asmr soap, holiday inn, slime belief, slime recipe easy, holidays in march, new york weather, christmas pictures, holidays 2018, news, new york yankees, slime supplies, new zealand, news today, asmr food, asmr 21 savage, slime videos, new orleans, holidays in january, newegg, christmas decorations, new england, asmr microphone, asmr definition, asmr eating, asmr reddit, asmr lyrics, christmas tree shop, slime pictures, asmr triggers, holiday inn movie, christmas quotes, newsela, asmr sleep, asmr slime in your ears no talking, new amsterdam, asmr tapping, christmas ornaments, slime asmr, christmas cards, holiday dresses, asmr glow, christmas lights, slime mold, christmas background, christmas gift ideas, christmas movies, holiday appetizers, holidays 2019, slime without glue, christmas chronicles, christmas vacation, asmr video, holiday today, holiday bowl, holiday cards, holiday in handcuffs

Holiday SLIME IN YOUR EARS ASMR

1,787 Likes1,787 Dislikes
44,236 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 30 Nov 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment