Testing New Karina Garcia Slime Packs! Slime Review! - tips best game

Saturday, March 9, 2019

Testing New Karina Garcia Slime Packs! Slime Review!

  1. Joshua Pearson: @Jacksonw07 on Instagram
  2. Maite Fernandez: @_crazy.sslimess_
  3. Kawaiistarbucksslimes !: @kawaiistarbucksslimes! Omg this is the first time I see ur face ur so cute and pretty!!!
  4. elle thistle: 702slime on instagram!!!!!
  5. Sophie Le: My insta is @sesame.slimz
  6. Skull DogFriends: I bought one of those and I had the same experience
  7. Cicibunny: My username is @princesscicibunny
  8. Yusra Al Qassab: 😍😍😍😍😍
  9. CC Ekdahl: Omg I'm the first person to comment?!😡❤️
  10. Chloedrawz _: @chloeprivate__
  11. MaxxBrownYT music gaming and more!: Most Satisfying omg I'm a fan!!!
  12. Haley Swan: Floridaslimeco
  13. Samantha Lyell: @Sippityslimes is my instagram
  14. Shrekspanties: Heyy my insta name is @shrekspanties ~ Live your contet!!
  15. Lulu FP: My username is @flower.slimes.6 I really enjoyed this video and your acct! If I could get a shoutout that would be amazing. Thanks!
  16. Pineapple slimes !!: Hello, My user name is @pineapple__slimes06 on IG I LOVE you so much!! You feed is awesome😊
  17. Logan Blair: I love your silme is so cool
  18. Malia Certeza-Baker: Where did you get the glitter slime kit at (not the account glitter slime)
  19. h a s t i: Hiiiii my username is dragon.tail.slimes on IG!! Love ur account and your sister is sooo cute! ❤️
  20. Annie RBLX: @mkhslimes !! luv ya and your sister!!
  21. david david: My insta name is @rhino_coasters
  22. Bea Strauss: Instagram fammm😍❤️ @robbinssanatomy
  23. Callie The Potato: hey! i’m from insta @amazing.callie <3
  24. Jashania Gatling-Garrette: @shaniagarrette
  25. WOLFY*857: My instagram account : capucine.bg
  26. Slime From Ryan: Loved this btw it’s @slime_from_ryan on ig
  27. lucy skyes: Like if you love slime !
  28. Slime Slime 101: Hey everyone! Sorry for being inactive on my youtube channel, I plan on posting a lot more videos! I hope you all will stick around.πŸ™‚
  29. xoGabrielleee !: @xowinter.msp on Instagram queen :) You are so pretty and have a calming voiceeee
  30. Parker Williams: @littlep_slime By the way I love your videos on insta so much❤️ Hope you see this
  31. TheSavageBeast: My insta is @jesalyn.laudrille7
  32. Karlie Chandra: Hi I love your Instagram account my username is _star.rock.slime_
  33. Shadowgirl the black pearl: Slime Slime 101 that’s my username pls give shoutout
  34. Asya Dilara Turac: Hiii! My username is slime.catss8988❤️❤️
  35. Allie H: My insta is @ wizardslimery
  36. Vivian Jaynes: My insta username is pandashack.slimes pls shout my out on ur story❤️
  37. Marley Patterson: this is awsome! slimesistersfl!!
  38. Filippa Salkia: Best video!!! My Instagram acc: @slimebyfille❤️❤️
  39. Lucie Chamnt: My
  40. Leore Paskal: Love this... @u.n.i.c.o.r.n.slimezz
  41. Mellori: Hi! My insta is @redwineslimes !
  42. George West: @george_____west
  43. Marisha Jain: Loved this!! @lush_slimes_ ❤️❤️
  44. Anis A'ishah Tan: @slimemaqaron
  45. buffetofslime: @buffetofslime
  46. Kenzie's Kreations: I saw your Instagram story and My slime Instagram username is The_Slime_Sluggers
  47. Chloe Potter: My instagram is @chloe_contortion ❤️❤️❤️ Awesome video!
  48. Shreya: @ayeitsshreya
  49. Jascat 1738: I'm so late
  50. Madison Shippy: @madison_shippy also i love your acct so much (:
  51. Mia Dinh: I love you sm
  52. Michelle Kosasih: @chellaslimes
  53. Jascat 1738: Felicia Ekdahl no
  54. Annie C: My slime account is @awarenessslimes
  55. Lucarius Gaming: Her slimes are like goo.I got the pack.
  56. Not today Sweetie: @phoebe.rudge
  57. Lily U: Hey Giselle! I love your youtube channel and your instagram account! your youtube content is amazing and I love your instagram videos! your content inspires me to make amazing videos and I really hope you see this❤️ {comment by @slimeyxgoat on instagram❤️}
  58. J: You lewk cute af
  59. Laila Ross: When you open the slime it looked so cool
  60. The Jess Gang: @hjslimes_ πŸ™ŒπŸ»❤️
  61. Briana Tena: @brianaa.t
  62. Chloe Lee: @chlxe_lxe_ on insta
  63. • raiiny •: I'm new and I already know I found the best slimer.
  64. Brittany Pomplas: @strikingphotography
  65. Seta’s Life: Hi!!!πŸ’žπŸ’•πŸ’–❣ I am @slime.by.seta on instagram
  66. Morgan Kennedy: @morgankk4250
  67. javier oscar acevedo: Helloy
  68. Mia Dinh: Like the 2nd pack more
  69. Ella Yule: @slim3ynz - I love this vid!
  70. Melia ogle: Hey!! My insta is @melia.lei! πŸ’—
  71. Irene SΓ‘nchez MuΓ±oz :v: @nobodyelse011 love your videos so much, also your instastories r amazing
  72. Sophia Cords: My instagram is @jellymangos πŸ˜‹ this is a great video!!!!❤️❤️
  73. Laycee Branham: slime_by_laycee
  74. cuhmin: Whenever I go to Target, I look for these and I can NEVER find them, but I REALLY want them! :(
  75. Anonymous Human: my user is @fxlling.roses πŸ’— I came from your recent ig post
  76. Siena L: I seriously love your all your accounts!!!!! My slime Instagram is @blondie_slime
  77. Karla Paola: @Pmh.quotes
  78. Karina Gullon: My insta is karebearslimez and I really hope u shout me out cause it would mean the world
  79. Maryssa Hayden: @nuttyslimey
  80. eleseeya: @eleseeya
  81. April Cobos: Amazing bomb video luv you @aprilcobosh is my Instagram
  82. Atara Ivri: Heyy loved the vid my insta is @slimeymisfets !!
  83. Myli Jones: @sosquishyy
  84. MaisieAsm r: @dollys_slimery
  85. M& G: KARINAAAAAAA WHOOOOO???
  86. Kenzi Rose: ___.kenz.___
  87. Miruna C: @miacompilations (slime compilations), @miacofficial (my personal) , @familiadegoganei (fanpage for a romanian star), @itslea04 (fanpage for lea elui)
  88. Leila Hogg: Hi!!! My username on Instagram is @henryslimery ! It would mean so much to me if I got shouted out! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
  89. Allezja Turner: My username is @allezja
  90. slimes4satisfying: Hey my instagram is @slimes4satisfying
  91. Pink And Cherry: I love u
  92. Kupkake Slimes: Good job with the video! Ig- kupkakeslimes
  93. Brittney Nguyen: great vid and review luv u!!
  94. Kinza Sajjad: I love your hairssss 😻😘 i always wish to have long hairs and yes i came from your recent post on Instagram @kinzaayy._
  95. Maia Chisholm: @spacebear_slime !!!!
  96. Gabriela Rodriguez: Hello! I love you so much, please give me a shoutout my username is yismeli_31 πŸ˜€❤πŸ’–
  97. Kinza Sajjad: Plz do a slime smoothie 😻
  98. thelionslimeden: alohaslimesco
  99. Luna_Slytherin_7_Draco: izzy_makka on instagram!! PLZ FOLLOW ME :)
  100. Isabela CorreaM.: My username is Photografistz on instagram :3 btw i love you page <3
  101. Nora Noris: I love you and your videos to! You're amazing! Instagram - @thereal_arissaa
  102. elle thistle: Slime Slime 101 my account is 702slime!!!!
  103. Brittney Nguyen: @brittneynguyyen
  104. Anna M: My slime account username is @stlouis.slimes I LOVE YOU AND YOUR ACCOUNT! πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
  105. Lucarius Gaming: Unless I was unlucky and I got goo slime
  106. Daneyella Davis: My instagram is @just.sum.slimes
  107. elle thistle: @702slime
  108. every things_ايفري: The video is very nice and the slimes is also all pretty nice and I love the second set😍😍
  109. Mia Dinh: @dumble.slimes
  110. CC Ekdahl: Hey!❤️
  111. rylee ingram: ig: ryleeingram
  112. Morgan Kennedy: Ily
  113. Arissa Qistina: Love you and your videos to! πŸ˜‡ Instagram - @arissaysf_
  114. Bree Kendrick: cupcake.slimez__
  115. Bree Kendrick: I love this video!❤️❤️
  116. Pickle Time: 2 like
  117. LAS Vlogs: @laasyaq15022004
  118. Lucarius Gaming: But some are like slime
  119. best. penguin: you are *Super Pretty*
  120. eleseeya: I love your Instagram video ❤️
  121. Yulia O'Donnell: I love your channel so much your vids are awesome πŸ’ž keep up the good work I'm here and will always love and support you πŸ’œ btw my instagram is @honey.bubbs I make fansigns ☀️
  122. Destiny Lattieri: Slime Slime 101 Don't get me wrong I like ur vids but take ur time and be more gentle I didn't find this to be satisfying what so ever..
  123. Flic Seavey: f_l_i_c is my Instagram username!! I would love to be in your story!!!!
  124. Yael !!!!!: Great video!! My instagram username is @dazzlingslimey
  125. Kreative Rainbow: Great job reviewing these slimes!! I've reviewed all of them on my channel. The glow in the dark needs bright light activation and darkness. It is almost up to the level of Elmer's glue gid. The mood one changes by temperatures. It turns pink with heat. Totally agree on the fire and ice. Her glitter slimes are really nice, the ones in the glitter pack and the fire and ice base and the galactic pack's sour apple. If you are interested in checking them out more before you by the others, check my channel for the videos!! Glad to see you back out here!!
  126. Pickle Time: I love your YouTube channel
  127. slimey.chickensoup _: my username is @heyheyslimey_ on instagramπŸ’•
  128. Kylee Pham: My ig is kylee.pham
  129. Marie•Cherry: I really want her soda slime pack!
  130. Jj Green Interviews: I wish you would of played with each slime longer.
  131. Karla barbosa: @21650_98 it's my Insta and this is cool and I follow you on Insta
  132. Makenna Horne: I love this video! Thanks for showing us her slimes! My instagram is @pineapple.sliimee <3
  133. calaiya warnsley: Came from insta!! I really hope o get a shoutout my @ is seriously_calaiya! Ilysmmmm
  134. Alexandria Miller: I love your videos so much! My slime repost account is @happyshrimpslimes πŸ˜„πŸ’–
  135. Shannon Grimes: IS this the video I comment on to get a shoutout on instagram?? If so @obsessivelysquishy and if not then at least it was a good video
  136. iiPxmela: Can’t fine these anywhere!! I want some 😭 @reefslimes on ig!
  137. Ella-Kate Tomlin: @ellakatetomlin is my insta!!!!
  138. elle thistle: We LOVE your account and would love for you to notice us!!!
  139. Alivia Holland: my instagram is alivia.holland
  140. Dana Gerasimovich: @glossamerslimes on insta!
  141. Isabelle Wilson: Slime username is @slimebyizzyx ily!
  142. Person Person: It's wierd because my rainbow one is strechy but mine also does not glow in the dark sooo
  143. Tristen Romo: My insta is tristenromo
  144. Shadowgirl the black pearl: Slime Slime 101 Shadow girl the black pearl
  145. Emily Siler: Btw I LOVEEEE you!
  146. Most Satisfying: Amazing video! πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ™‚
  147. tumblr x slimey: @tumblrxslimey
  148. Kay la: Hey!! My username is bananasplit.slime I love your videos and account so much!!❤️❤️
  149. DIY Space: My instagram is @slimegallery_13
  150. Emerson Logan: Lol I came from inatagram @starry_slimes123
  151. Han and bran Barrett: hannahkbarrett07 is my username ❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️ yasss queen you are love you are life
  152. Crafty Kennedy: @crafty_kennedy_slimes
  153. deni_X_wolfhard: @denifarcas ❤️
  154. Isabelle Wilson: ILYYY UR INSTA AND EVERYTHING IS GOALSSSS❤❤❤❤❤❤ @slimebyizzyx
  155. ZoeySkye: Love this videoπŸ’“ my insta is @slimeyskye
  156. The ArticWolfGirls: Woah cool video just watched from Most Satsfying onenof your fans and make sure to check out his video plz and thank YOU
  157. Hajar Touhafi: I love u so much u always make my day with ur vids dont let anyone let u stop lysm my instagram is @tou_hajar
  158. Lilimonster 0514: @donuts_are_tasty on instagram. I might need to go get one of them
  159. Oinkster Oinker: i is fannnnnnnn
  160. The Jess Gang: @hjslimes_ πŸ’—
  161. Art With Ginny: I love this ! My instagram username is fansigns_by_turtle Slime Slime 101 ~
  162. HeyItsDani XO: @_slimeyseas
  163. erin park: @shamu.slimes πŸ’›πŸ’›
  164. Sofia Ideson: I α–΄Oα’ͺα’ͺOα—― α‘Œ Oα‘Ž Iα‘Žα”•Tα—©
  165. Julia Jones: @slimebyfriends.co ! ❤️❤️
  166. MADYSON RUETH: My insta is @corgi___slimes___
  167. Random YouTube Channel: @tyler_the_slimer πŸ€ͺ love this review of the slimes! 😌
  168. chezza: @charlieslimery :) love your account btw!
  169. Lesly Acevedo: My username on instagram is @satisfypxffs :)
  170. Freddy Hs: @_frededdy_ love you vid is so cool like if you like it πŸ‘πŸ˜
  171. Emily Siler: Dreamy_slimez.squishy
  172. Lia Ongarato: Slimes_by_lia
  173. -Sky Sky-: My account is @unicorn_slimes_tho
  174. Cre8tive Kid: Hey!! I love your videos and your Instagram is the bomb.com! My instagram is @thecre8tivekid and you really inspire me!! You are great don’t let anyone tell you otherwise!
  175. Cha in The land: My username is @chaaaaaa._
  176. Olivia Michelle: My ig is im.willing.to.meme.for.it its a hamilton fan account!! Love this vid btw!!
  177. Isabella Einanlo09: My username are @burger.sliimes
  178. Kitten Time: Heya! My name is i_take_art_requests from Instagram >w<
  179. Adonai Arroliga: Its_adonai
  180. Breanna Dehner: My instagram is @breannaslimes101
  181. naturalsnowangel l: I have loads but my only non private account is @youtubrredits.xoxo Will be posting i new edit soonπŸ˜‰
  182. George West: Can you maybe shout me out my instagram Is @george_____west
  183. Shark the Stalker: My instagram is wrobelek_kk !
  184. Jenna Grace Humphrey: @jgrace2424❤️
  185. Rangel GuimarΓ£es: @isa_the_unicorn_glitter
  186. Hannah Sanders: Gvegas.slimes
  187. jaida phillips: My username is @jaifizz. Wow! I had never seen your face before today!
  188. Pudge: Iammadilulu is my insta! Your slime is so pretty!
  189. every things_ايفري: dont worryπŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ™‚☺πŸ–’All your videos are beautifulπŸ‘ΌπŸ–’πŸ–’πŸ–’
  190. slime review wish, karina garcia slime, t-rex game, karina garcia squishy kit, karina garcia long nails, satisfying slime mixing, t...mobile, satisfying slime pictures, slime review slime tyme, slime review kawaii slime company, t-rex, t-mobile login, slime review youtube, satisfying slime for sale, satisfying slime videos, karina garcia slime videos, karina garcia slime book, satisfying slime sounds, karina garcia wiki, karina garcia asmr, satisfying slime games, karina garcia instagram, satisfying slime instagram, satisfying slime videos youtube, satisfying slime videos, satisfying slime food, slime reviews new, slime review talisa, karina garcia slime shop, t-test, t-mobile store, karina garcia net worth, satisfying slime gifs, satisfying slime youtube, satisfying slime making, satisfying slime recipe, karina garcia age, satisfying slime videos asmr, karina garcia slime review, slime review snoopslimes, t-mobile coverage map, karina garcia slime kit, slime review videos, karina garcia slime recipe, slime reviews, t-series, slime review 100 honest, t-rex run, karina garcia slime pack, t-mobile deals, t-series vs pewdiepie, slime review courtney lundquist, t-shirt design, t... java, slime review package, t-mobile plans, slime reviews bad, satisfying slime pressing asmr, slime review asmr 2, t-shirt, t-mobile arena, karina garcia twin, satisfying slime crunchy, slime review we are the davises, t-pose, t-mobile customer service, karina garcia merch, slime review asmr, karina garcia husband, satisfying slime coloring, slime reviews from etsy, slime review amazon, t-mobile phones, karina garcia house, karina garcia youtube, slime review glitter slimes, t-pain, slime review gillian, satisfying slime videos 2018, satisfying slime fails

Testing New Karina Garcia Slime Packs! Slime Review!

307 Likes307 Dislikes
16,877 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 4 Jun 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment