Testing Slime Kit ! DIY Fluffy Slime ! Will it Slime ?! - tips best game

Saturday, March 9, 2019

Testing Slime Kit ! DIY Fluffy Slime ! Will it Slime ?!

  1. Awesome Gymnast 22: Why do you seam sad 😒
  2. Jada Sturgeon: Omg thx for the heart but I think u deserve it more cause ur awsome
  3. Maci Jacobs: I got mine at TJ MAXX and it was only 9.99$ ! And I can’t wait to make it
  4. Jada Sturgeon: Omg I luv u ur so pretty and ur vids r awsome keep doing what ur doing xoxo luv yaπŸ¦„❤πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’—πŸ’–πŸ’•
  5. pepasoioto pepepepepe: 😍😘😍😘
  6. Sharon Collins: Why are all of these slimes perfect
  7. Alyssa Stahl: hey giselle i love your vids on insta and on here it would mean the world to me if you could check out my slime account @smallslimeco
  8. Anthony McElroy: I got this for my daughter at TJMAXX for 9.99
  9. Rainbow Slimes: Please do a slime room tour! Also a little sister tag.
  10. Nathanya Sheryl: Please do a slime room tour
  11. Ximena MuΓ±oz: Me encantooo😍😍😍😍😻❤❤πŸ’–πŸ’–
  12. Ariツ: Me and my friend tried that it mine was so sticky
  13. Just wanna be Kinnedy: I love ❤️ your babyz vids she's so cute😱😱😻😻
  14. just a girl: I love your vids ♥⚡
  15. Raina Vlogs: They do use borax I have the same thing read the ingrediants
  16. Xoxo Darlene Gacha Xoxo Hai: For me 3 dollors
  17. MyKayla Benton: Take out the soo pretty
  18. Kenzie's Korner: Do u think that you’ll ever sell??
  19. Rose Duncan: why didn't you get any food coloring
  20. Baylee Parrott: I got it and it didn't work
  21. Aqsa siddique: Wow, awesome video. Love ur channel sooooo much!!!!!
  22. DanTDM :D: Hi i watched u in satisfying slime asmr
  23. Kenzie's Korner: Hi :)
  24. Xoxo Darlene Gacha Xoxo Hai: 11
  25. just a girl: Slime room tour please ❤❤
  26. boiling hot tea: I know this is a new vid but this need ways more views! It’s really good.
  27. Amber Thompson: I HAVE one and I’m making a second batch
  28. Slime Slime 101: Hi everyone! I got this slime kit at a store called Books A Million for 12.99$
  29. Kiki_Bow _Bæ: Hiiiiii!!!!! Luv ur videos! I have an IG slime acc (bunn_slimee) and I always watch your videos on IG too!
  30. Ketchup DIY: I love your channel so much ❤️ I definitely subscribed
  31. ysmin sofeaa: Sooo cool and You're very pwettyπŸ˜πŸ’ž
  32. MyKayla Benton: Because im a girl
  33. applewish the child: Charly Lopez It worked like a charm for me Though that may have to do with some actual charms...
  34. Tanya St: Looks very fluffy!!! Good testing!
  35. Maria Guadalupe Lomeli: That is cool slime😊
  36. Kupkake Slimes: I'm so early
  37. LaTasha Mitchell: I got mine from tj max
  38. DanTDM :D: Love ur vids
  39. Rozena Moorsaleen: Nice vidπŸ‘ Edit:OMG thanks for the like and highlight I’m totally going to subscribe now😁!OMG just yesterday you had 1000 subs but now you have 2000,CONGRATS!πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜ƒ
  40. Hajar Touhafi: i have liked your vidoe before seeing it
  41. MyKayla Benton: Soooo pretty and I love your vid😍😍😍😍☺
  42. Cactus freak: Hi
  43. Aruka RainbowPLAY: You pretty!!!😍😍😍
  44. Charly Lopez: I bought the same slime after 1 day of makeing it it melted and when I tried to play with it I could not get it out of my hands so I wash them #worstslimekitever
  45. Naomi sherlock: 6th liker 6th commenter .I'm never this early .love you sooo much and came from insta u inspired me .pls reply
  46. Rebecca Summerlin: I LOVE YOUR video
  47. Hajar Touhafi: hii im first btw your vidoes are the best
  48. applewish the child: Kenzie's Korner dude im kenzie too
  49. Abbey’s diy laboratory: Amazing😊came from instagrsm
  50. applewish the child: This works
  51. Xoxo Darlene Gacha Xoxo Hai: I am open the kit on my birthday
  52. Lily Carciente: I have always wanted that kit Love ur vids❤️ Xx
  53. slime factory, slime recipes without shaving cream, slime tutorial broadway, slime mold, will it slime hacks, will it slime compilation, slime recipes without glue, slime tutorial for beginners, will it slime family, slime recipes easy, slime tutorial meaning, will it slime clear slime, slime recipes with detergent, slime tutorial without borax, diy slime with contact solution, will it slime toothpaste, diy slime recipe, slime recipes with cornstarch, will it slime videos asmr, slime tutorial compilation, slime recipe easy, slime belief, slime tutorial uk, will it slime videos, slime belief lyrics, will it slime face reveal, diy slime subscription box, slime tutorial no borax, diy slime charms, slime tutorial instagram, will it slime new, slime shops, slime recipes with borax, slime games, slimer, will it slime age, slime rancher, diy slime without glue, will it slime butter slime, slime tutorials shop, slime tutorial bring it on, slime tutorial hamilton, slime recipes without glue and borax, diy slime with borax, slime urban dictionary, slime videos, slime tutorial without glue, will it slime asmr, slime with borax, diy slime gifts, will it slime how to make clear slime, slime recipes with shampoo, slime tutorial talisa tossell, will it slime food, slime rancher wiki, diy slime activator, diy slime making kit, will it slime fails, slime activator, slime tutorials asmr, diy slime no glue, slime tutorial bootleg, slime recipes with clear glue, http://willitsline.com, slime kit, slime tutorial with contact solution, slime tutorial fluffy, slime tutorial karina garcia, slime recipes without borax, slime tutorial borax, slime recipes with baking soda, slime asmr, slime without glue, slime recipes with liquid starch, diy slime kit amazon, slime recipes with tide, slime recipes with borax and glue, slime recipes with glue, diy slime without borax, diy slime ooze factory, will it slime no fail, diy slime videos, will it slime face, diy slime with shaving cream, diy slime easy, diy slime kit, diy slime for kids, slime recipes without baking soda, diy slime factory, slime tutorial 2010, slime recipes no glue, diy slime with glue, slime recipes fluffy, will it slime youtube, slime recipes with contact solution, slime supplies, slime recipes with sta flo, slime pictures, slime recipe, will it slime real or fake

Testing Slime Kit ! DIY Fluffy Slime ! Will it Slime ?!

222 Likes222 Dislikes
11,426 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 12 Feb 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment