THATS WHAT GOOD *ASMR* SOUNDS LIKE (hq, lo-fi, sound only) - tips best game

Saturday, March 9, 2019

THATS WHAT GOOD *ASMR* SOUNDS LIKE (hq, lo-fi, sound only)

  1. Annie Deng: This is what you call dedication. Sick and you still post. I've watched this three times already just to get all the tingles I can get. 👍
  2. xJustJas: Everyone looks good without makeup I think. You don't need makeup to look pretty.
  3. skull girl525: I love you I often listen to you before I go to bed
  4. India xox: idk about you, but I really like this title. (hope you feel better!)
  5. jack Gonzalez: 4:32 😂😂😂🤣😆😅
  6. NaturallyWild: You got it right :-)
  7. The man xXAlexDaManXx: I bet you will heart this
  8. I am A dino: Even when you are sick you film what did we do to deserve you. YOU ARE THE BEST❤️
  9. Sisi Nikkole: I love a vine reference
  10. R Animations: I hope you feel better. I do have a little sniffle myself but nothing like a good asmr video could keep my mind off it. Keep up the good work ~ lots of love 😍
  11. Bell Marie: That first slime sounds like my stomach
  12. Water Walker Ministries: I am glad that you extended that video clip deadline because I had midterms last week for college and I had no time to film it. I actually filmed a video for my channel and was planning on doing the clip after that, but when I finished my video, I had 20 minutes to get to class and I had a 30 minute drive (lol). I’ll try to get on recording an asmr clip for the video⭐️
  13. Destiny Pierce: The tapping/scratching on the slime coverings were great hnnnng
  14. LIL TØRD: Did any one else think the slime in the bottle reminded u of tide pods? XD
  15. J ASMR: Thank you so much! :)
  16. ღVale -Chanღ: how much the legend that if you like this comment automatically comes a slime to your house O (≧ ∇ ≦) O
  17. Water Walker Ministries: Aliz Sari yeah I’ve been here a while 😜
  18. Mermaidgirl 20067: Your so beautiful
  19. CrybabyZ Club: U are the best you are not pale you are so beautiful you attract everyone 😍😘😘
  20. Pixelishous M: i'm so satisfied or however you spell it
  21. Willoa AJ: Haiiiii ily u got one new sub!
  22. Liz Lo: Did you have to take tamaflu, I did, you are lucky, I couldn't get out of bed, nor eat anything because I literally had no appetite for anything, I was sleeping in my moms bed , I felt dizzy and I hallucinated once during the flu, I felt like I was flying, I had headaches and my stomach hurt badly, and my back too
  23. Your normal average girl 22: I have that same slime
  24. TC 2016 DOG: Loved it, it helped me sleep!
  25. Isaac Nooton: Nem eu
  26. J ASMR: Sweet! I’m gonna try to get it done by tomorrow so hopefully I can have yours by then!
  27. Jacqueline Harkins: Me: THATS WHAT GOOD PU- Wait...
  28. Zara Paulsen: I'm writing tmrw,and this helped me relax a lot before studying👏 Congrats on 20K✨🙌 Love you💕🍃
  29. Kiera_x Amy_x: Sounds are amazing today Jenna 👍🏻💜💗❤️🐬 Edit: hope u get better soon and u look beautiful!! 👍🏻😘😍😍😍😍
  30. Kaila Speer: You look great without makeup you don't need it
  31. karis lee: what does hq in the title mean?? i am confusion
  32. Queen B ROBLOX: You are very awesome! I love your videos!
  33. Maia Coelho: 3:54, AHHH AWESOME SOUND!! LOVE IT!💕
  34. Blue Asmr: I hope you feel better🙏🏻😘
  35. J ASMR: Love you! ❤️
  36. austin lynch: You’re beautiful it doesn’t matter what people say I think you’re beautiful
  37. teresa nesi: Bellissima J ❤️
  38. Gaming Gabby: Right
  39. Edu Science: For Everyone that reeds this comment I hope you have a happy day and life and and you can make my life better if you like this comment No but serious I hope you have a Great day and life 😇😇😇 btw yass i like it Natural hahaha
  40. Anthony Rivera: Sabrina Moreira from the store obviously
  41. JoHatesRobStar: That’s what good p- *HOLD UP* Dude: What? Me: This is an ASMR channel Dude: So? Me: That’s what good ASMR sounds like Dude: :T Get out
  42. A: I see Tide Pod slime ( just without the white...) J you look amazing with or without makeup! I hope you get better soon ❤️
  43. revistinha1: Don't be silly J It's not going to be a simple flu that will make you look less pretty That being said I hope you feel better soon 23K subs whaa?! Fully deserved
  44. ellabeth2427: TC 2016 DOG yesss I agree
  45. 구민지: 1❣️
  46. Musky Melvyn: Great video! ❤️
  47. Remus Lupin: revistinha1 you mean 81k
  48. Sky Maestas: Just remember me when you blow up. I will always be here to support you! ❤️🧡💛💚💚💜
  49. Vanessa Boutique: I liked first
  50. Kenzie Ann: its like earth slime its so pretty just as J
  51. Unipug: Aww I hope you feel better! 😭😭 I’ve been a sub for a while and I will always luv!!! Get well soon!
  52. Katrina Sloane: Posted on my B-day!!
  53. miss chile: I hope she gets better too but, your profile picture is iconic.
  54. J ASMR: 💕
  55. RawSauce: Ilobeprank Master of course she said the fucking “a word” what else would it be?
  56. Heaven Leigh: Kitchen Sink same
  57. xJustJas: Love that title
  58. Aryanne Lynch: Sabrina Moreira ikr
  59. Leanne Miller: ohh still love your asmr
  60. honeymilk: YYOOOUURRR TIITTTLLLEEEEE AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
  61. Heaven Leigh: You're gonna have a full slime collection soon 😂💖
  62. Everything Lovely ASMR: The title immediately made me think of the vine "That's what good p***y sounds like! " 😂😂😂
  63. Renee Jin: It’s no water slime it’s jiggly slime
  64. JaxSketches OwO: What's coincidence is that my name is also jenna
  65. PunnyFriskGaming: I love you and you're videos so much. They relax me a whole bunch and I'm happy to say I'm a new subscriber! Keep up the good work!
  66. Nikah Uribe: You look beautiful
  67. Naomi Mariani: BTS edits 1267 ahaha
  68. Arien H: Amazing video!
  69. жлС RECORDS: Nahmar!!!!!1
  70. Bubbly ASMR XD: Hey what you gonna do for 64k subs
  71. Quit Siaiqhsvd: I got the same exact water slime thingy for my birthday! Like the same color and stuff 💓😂
  72. QJB GANG: Happy 23k!!! J hey that rhymes happy 23k j!
  73. Mamba The RainWing: The title had me laughing the whole time!
  74. Friends forever BFF days and MORE :3: Yey
  75. Eliana Conde: I discovered you only a week ago and I already subscribed
  76. I don’t Even know: Baby J but the comment clearly says a slime or putty collection meaning either one of them or both combined so yea lol
  77. Harper Elizabeth: FEEL BETTER I had the flu a few weeks ago, I have some helpful tips, take Benadryl- for sinuses and sleep Drink clear Gatorade- small sips Drink ginger and honey tea- for throat and stomach pain. And drink pedialyte - dehydration Stay warm and comfy
  78. Nav Nev: Jenna that tittle omg i thought you were a innocent baby- Jkjk you still hella precious
  79. Liza Sari: Water Walker Ministries Lol I’ve seen u comment on a bunch of her vids
  80. Cindy The Best Girlfriend: Lol, I was about to comment that 😂
  81. ꧁几乇爪乇丂丨丂 ꧂: That’s what good pus 😽 (cough cough) I mean good asmr sounds like☺️ I will leave now 😓☹️
  82. silvxrtae: THATS WHAT GOOD P- ASMR SOUNDS LIKE
  83. J ASMR: Yay! Welcome! Thank you so much!
  84. Jessika Bulloch: Congrats... you just earned 4,000 subscribers over the past 24 hours... I’m shook 😂
  85. Naomi Mariani: nem ideia
  86. PP. BBGTA: I want to watch your slime on mic it so really asmr. I think that better than this. *for me*
  87. Cowlan: J ASMR Are you Argentinian?
  88. Asmr Kitty/vlogs: You are really prettyyyyyyy without makeup!!!! Seriously!😜😋😘
  89. Erin Toigo: So many tingles :) I have been here from the second video you made :)
  90. Jules Angelaaa: Love ur videos 💯
  91. aDateWithWorry: Just recently discovered you :) You seem like a very nice and authentic person and so is your ASMR. Keep it up
  92. Water Walker Ministries: I get the title reference... lol
  93. WibbleWobble: When everybody in the comments say they get the title reference and you don’t get it 🙃
  94. Prince ASMR: Yisss i needed this video so much ! 💙 Also congrats on your subscriber count J, you're getting so many subs
  95. haru: nem eu tb
  96. Miriam Barbulescu: I Love You!! 🇹🇩🇹🇩
  97. Ryanne Loves Pewdiepie: Ikr
  98. Rechi Blanco: YOU MISS NEED MORE VIEWS AND SUBS, YOU ARE SO GOOD AT THIS AND CREATIVE 💕🙌🏻 I love your work, keep it up! 😚💕
  99. CHIM CHIM___: She starts playing with the slime at 3:51
  100. Alex Leal: You post so many videos I can't keep up 😂❤
  101. Madelîne Laî: #TheEarlySquad ilusfm i love your vids , slime/putty vids and many more!!! I hope you will continue making vids and I hope you be happy 😃 for the rest for your life..❤️ Madeline(From SINGAPORE 🇸🇬)
  102. Alissu Spàace: This is what good AsMr sounds like
  103. Taylor Tran: honestly you’re so pretty it’s not even fair and the only thing i loves more than this video was the vine reference in the title♥️
  104. Julie Kitabjian: No matter what you look like you are still beutiful. 🖤🖤💜💜💛💛💚💚💙💙
  105. Toast is gay: You kinda look like Boyinaband, but a girl, and cuter. Nice vid anyways, new sub
  106. Baby J: SquishxSlime LG hun when you say or it's a choice ND I said she has some putty on mic video so I offered u one of your choices :)
  107. Phoebe Colddotter: Oml this made me fall asleep right away 😴 💤 (also, am I the only one scrolling through the comments while listening to the video..?) 😂 random question. :)) 💕🤧😍 You got a new sub btw ❤️🙃😘 ! I need to say something else ! A lot of people find some excuse to be able to be judge mental about everyone’s comments when you don’t need to be rude. Just a little thought that I wanted to put out there.. I might even get some hate on this comment as well. But idc. I ignore it because I know that it’s just a person trying to get attention. Not working. :))
  108. Gayu Patel: Omg are U RECREATING THE VINE WHERE THE GUY SAYS THATS WHAT GOOD PUSS* sounds like but that’s what GOOD ASMR SOUNDS LIKE IF SO 😂😂😂I’m dead
  109. doot: liek this i'm lonely
  110. harls: Why can’t I be as pretty as you? ❤️😩 I’m jealous.
  111. Erfan Creed: I sub
  112. Aroma Marrufo: LOVE THISSS
  113. Edina Bea: I LOVE YOUR PALE FACE AND CHAPPED LIPS....please give me food and sleep
  114. Miley_Xoxo: Aw Hope You Get Better Soon Jenna😊 This Is Probably My Most Favorite ASMR In The World Love It Jenna😆
  115. Charlotte's SimplisticTuber: Cherr y that’s how you spell it good job 👏👍🏿
  116. katie-asmr and more: I had that slime before its ok but not much stretchy Ness in it
  117. doriscat 04: This was so good! I really like your videos!!💕
  118. Ferny Vlog's: esti din romania?
  119. Zara Naeem: When she was drinking water it sounded like someone just fart in the background. 💨💨💩
  120. Pinapple Squishy: Can I plz have shout out
  121. Luísa Deschamps: Não faço ideia 😁
  122. Angee Shadow: Was about to subscribe... But then I realized... I already had...
  123. Pridality: I've been stalking your ASMR for a while but this made me subscribe. Sub number 23940!
  124. pepero gang: This is the first vid i watch of you and guess what? YOU GOT A NEW SUBSCRIBER
  125. NADP: I loven these slime vids❤
  126. CuteCreautre Mist: New sub u have ^u^ 💙
  127. ByRayzii: I haven’t tingled like this is a good minute
  128. Michael Dundee: Please keep growing your nails
  129. Kiera_x Amy_x: iiAshAndSkies low quality
  130. Baby J: Just a couple
  131. UnknownTingles ASMR: THE TINGLES
  132. augie dilella: I really like the way the slime looks and also you are the most stunning thing.
  133. Any: nao sei
  134. Enya & Erika life: Iris Invisible samee
  135. Ray Lopez: Silliness overload 😂😂😂😂
  136. Mr Emerald: 😏😏😏
  137. Lil Miss Silly: I love it:3
  138. DJ CowGal: I was here when u were at 2k subscribers and I subbed when u were around 4k subs. Now your at 23 almost 24k subs. Probably when people see this it will be at 25 k subs. Congrats!
  139. Ash Ketchup: Yes!!
  140. samarra unknown: Oh the title is from a vine...!Thats what good *beep* sounds like!😂😂🖒❤❤❤LOVE YOUR AWESOME VIDEOS...THIS HELPS ME GO TI SLEEP AT NIGHT AND I HAVE A WHOLE PLAYLIST OF YOUR ASMR VIDEOS 4 SLEEP😊😊
  141. Heaven Leigh: DuckzDucky 'N' Stuff that's why i thought, she does look like Dave
  142. Nina Jade: Ur so pretty love u 💚
  143. Heaven Leigh: Nice title btw ;)
  144. Erin House: It looks like. Tide pod.... except with no orange...
  145. li fe: Hi
  146. Queen B ROBLOX: IM EARLY
  147. Forever Gamer: Edu Science hey! I recognized your profile pic ^-^ its from a asmr vid
  148. Sabrina K.: I THOUGHT YOU LOOKED BEAUTIFUL TF
  149. Cloveness World: I like you pale!! Im VERY pale, and you 100% pull it off!
  150. Sa rah: 👍👍👍❤️
  151. I’m not sure S: TC 2016 DOG same tho
  152. Breana jaxel: omg im sooooo doing an asmr
  153. Pinapple Squishy: U look pretty I am so pale
  154. Dani Le Dinosaur: That title killed me XD ( love ur vids )
  155. Beansoup231: shes very gorgeous without makeup
  156. 20 03: great asmr,you got a new subscriber:D
  157. Army Chapada: Caralho cadê os br?
  158. Cryssti 0317: love ur channel
  159. Max Caulfield: 112k now
  160. Kullen Williams: I hope you feel better
  161. Edu Science: Msp games Yep haha
  162. TC 2016 DOG: Oh and by the way, can I request another hand sounds video because I loved the other one you did with your hands only, thanks! 😊
  163. Mickey Mouse: Everything Lovely ASMR That's the point
  164. ash: uhm, what is LoFi asmr?
  165. Liv _bot: Iris Invisible me too
  166. FootFungus Idiot: Did you just say the a word?
  167. J ASMR: A minute or less is best! Send it ASAP! I’m finishing the video up
  168. Iris KnowsAll: I actually think J looks really pretty without makeup.
  169. Pinapple Squishy: Hope u feel better
  170. carly: 23k 😻😻😻
  171. I don’t Even know: Baby J well actually she recently got a slime package so she has like 10 15 slimes know
  172. x BTS EDITS x: *reads it in vine boy’s voice*
  173. alyx g: hello is this idubzz
  174. Kelly Parker: That's what good asmr sounds like. Sounds like ma life
  175. I’m not sure S: Renee Jin same thing
  176. sᴘᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴏᴄʜɪᴇ?: I have that slime too i got from Target
  177. unicorn_susana !!!: Omg the title reference
  178. Xeomara Garcia: Your not pretty without makeup, your beautiful without makeup. Love your video, keep up the good work😙😗😚
  179. Jichu chickin: J you look beautiful with or without make up!!!!
  180. Saul Bilsky: cant wait for the special video i still gotta send in my video and how long should it be?
  181. ALINA LEITNER: First I love you
  182. jason winfield: New subscriber
  183. Baby J: You're so pretty also congrats only 2weeks and u built up too 8k since this video!! U GO GIRL
  184. saphhh xoxo: What is lo-fi ?
  185. Brittany lopez: Jena it's OK if u think u look ill you are beautiful just know that ❤❤❤❤❤❤ Edit :omg you like my comment thank you so much
  186. Xeomara Garcia: I subcribed. I love your channel🙂
  187. Kocat Bishop: Hope u feel better
  188. Eliza Tosner: Ooh! Where did you get that! It’s gorgeous!
  189. Sabrina Moreira: Where in the world do u get all this cool ass slime?!?!?
  190. Miriam Barbulescu: J ASMR thanks 😍❤
  191. Momosetta: Sooo good 😍😍😍
  192. ms85119: Hiiiii love your channel
  193. Lauren White: This is random but I think shoulder length hair would be so cute on you
  194. Giddy Eventing: Lol I was watching this beside my mum and she thought I was watching something I shouldn’t be ahha, love you j💗💗
  195. Nisi Colin: She looks the exactly the same
  196. fairy blind bag asmr: Hope you get better and you have a New subscriber💞
  197. Izzy C: Lmaoooo, that vine reference😂
  198. White Queen: Same
  199. Sabrina Elder: I have the same slime except mine is purple and blue and love your videos ❤
  200. Drift Ata: Been here since 2k love your content! Keep up the good work.
  201. Gacha JuneBug: Please don't whisper next time
  202. AWNIL: J, I think you are just beatifull, and even if you weren't no one would judge, because the ASMR is just amazing. Love ya ❤️
  203. Lilly: New subscriber here and I’m glad to join this awesomeness :D
  204. leilani mayers vlogs: Love you so much please like this comment
  205. johnson sisters aj: Do a slime or putty collection whilst putting it on the microphone :-):-)
  206. Spilt Lemonade: Can you do a first aid kit asmr??
  207. MaKaila S: ThAtS WhAt GoOd PuSsY SoUnDs LiKe
  208. Kaylee Cook: Love the Title 😂❤️😍 I am a new subscriber but I have been watching your videos for a long time. 🙃💞🌸
  209. GeekyGamer: 23k subscribers but you still deserve more!
  210. Max Caulfield: J please link this slime or at least how it's called ❤️ btw tingles with it are INSANE
  211. The middle class kidz: drink water and Gatorade because Gatorade has salt and water keeps you hydrated ☺ Get well soon❤❤
  212. Jess: GURLLLLLL THAT VINE TITLE THO 😍
  213. Violet Creativity: Me: DANGGG she look AMAZING today!!! Her: yes, I know what I look like 😫 Me: ... Bootyful?
  214. Naomi Mariani: Bantang garbage can cutemmmm
  215. Ashfe doodle: Mee toooooo
  216. Max Trax: I shall sub
  217. Doomreb: J!
  218. Baby J: SquishxSlime LG well ik that I just thought u meant just some putty but oh oki lol
  219. wetv, slime factory, https://wetransfer.com/, new york weather, waterloo, water chestnuts, wetransfer, slime belief lyrics, watership down netflix, mouth sounds no talking, wet willies, lo-fi brewing, mouth sounds full album, slime belief, asmr glow, slime rancher wiki, lo-fi genre, slime asmr, weather forecast, lo-fi artists, lo-fi seattle, slime activator, new orleans saints, waterfall locations, water softener, new orleans, asmr food, mouth sounds neil, new balance, new england patriots, mouth sounds annoying, water dispenser, wet dreamz lyrics, mouth sounds animation, slime videos, slime rancher, news today, water heater, slime games, wet koala, mouth sounds tracklist, slime shops, mouth sounds asmr, wet lung, watership down, asmr honeycomb, slime supplies, new york yankees, new york, news, asmr cardi b, lo-fi christmas, slime without glue, weather radar, mouth sounds book, watercress, new york times, lo-fi music artists, wet brush, waterfalls fortnite, lo-fi games, slimer, lo-fi children lyrics, slime mold, wet n wild, lo-fi gentian amaro, asmr tapping, wet seal, newsela, waterhole #3, lo-fi radio, lo-fi ann arbor, asmr sounds, mouth sounds soundcloud, wet brain, asmr lyrics, wetsuit, mouth sounds drive me crazy, weta, asmr definition, slime kit, waterpik, new england, asmr microphone, mouth sounds imagine, newegg, mouth sounds vinyl, new emojis, mouth sounds bustin, new zealand, lo-fi hip hop, water cycle, lo-fi criminal minds, water bear, water bill, asmr triggers, lo-fi house, asmr darling, waterboy, asmr reddit, mouth sounds mouth silence, slime with borax, mouth sounds friends, new amsterdam, watermelon, wet and forget, lo-fi vintage, asmr video, asmr soap, wet hot american summer, asmr 21 savage, mouth sounds album, slime recipe, lo-fi lounge, lo-fi wines, wetlands, watershed 2019, weather, lo-fi masters, watergate, slime recipe easy, mouth sounds all star, asmr youtube, mouth sounds phobia, watershed, new movies, asmr eating, slime pictures, asmr gibi, asmr slime, asmr sleep, slime urban dictionary, wetzel\u0027s pretzels, mouth sounds songs, new york and company, lo-fi meaning, mouth sounds irritating, new york lottery, lo-fi aperitifs, new york post

THATS WHAT GOOD *ASMR* SOUNDS LIKE (hq, lo-fi, sound only)

1,334 Likes1,334 Dislikes
42,159 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 12 Mar 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment