Thats What Good LIVESTREAM Sounds Like - tips best game

Saturday, March 9, 2019

Thats What Good LIVESTREAM Sounds Like

  1. JKB SLIME: What tee
  2. Maral Amarbayar: I meant I love you 💕
  3. Kawaii Cutie: Faith Crown rude much I think she's awesome no matter what
  4. Ashley Baez: how are you
  5. honeymilk: omg i saw the title then saw mac n cheese and it instantly clicked 😂
  6. revistinha1: OMG younger me would have such a huge crush at braces J So cuuuute
  7. Maral Amarbayar: Weird sounds but 😘
  8. Kawaii Cutie: Why can't I catch these in time
  9. ryan antos: can u do a whole video on just eating Mac and cheese??
  10. honeymilk: this comment makes no sense
  11. Faith Crown: Kawaii Cutie noo I didn’t mean nasty in a bad way 🤦🏽‍♀️😂 I meant nasty like I love it lmao idk if that makes sense that’s just the way I speak I’m from the Bronx
  12. TM TrickShots: I fell asleep during it a little bit
  13. Steam Punk: Sorry for being late i always am to live streams thats why i never bother to watch them and just watch them when the youtuber uploads the video
  14. Kylie Davis: it was my last day of school too
  15. Faith Crown: Ur normal voice is nasttyyyy 😭🤙🏾❤️ can u make more vids just talking plz?? Edit: just go clear up sum more read the comments on this comment

Thats What Good LIVESTREAM Sounds Like

156 Likes156 Dislikes
2,889 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimeStreamed live on 28 Mar 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment