AMAZING ASMR - SPACE EGG (BRAND NEW TRIGGER) - tips best game

Sunday, March 10, 2019

AMAZING ASMR - SPACE EGG (BRAND NEW TRIGGER)

  1. john baker: why does her mic sound like that
  2. Cucumber Tea: you deserve more views and subscribers ;_;
  3. Savvy .B: 😍🀀. Amazing sis. Unique sounds are amazing 🀀😍
  4. Alicia. Cikursch: Everytime i see one if you videos literally stop what in doing and watch it immediately πŸ˜‚
  5. J ASMR: That is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me
  6. Jayme Mee: By me it was night who you uploaded the videoπŸ˜œπŸŒƒ
  7. Space_Cookies z: Oh wow I got the new update a few hours ago but I’m just now noticing the changes lol. Anyway nice video! Lots of tingles!!
  8. K: Omg I LOVE THIS! I’d definitely watch if you upload a part 2!!πŸ‘πŸΌ✨✨🀩🀩 +1 sub and like
  9. Owl sing for you: Morgan T i like soft speaking lol
  10. Marching Geek: This made me fucking bust
  11. 1ced Teaa: it’s just a torn wubble bubble around a diy ordamen- ok sis. *whatever floats your boat*
  12. Sakoulas ASMR: It’s so different and original and unique and perf
  13. Big Bird Nibba: 15:14
  14. Marybeth Duhon: I did not like the voice as much but I liked every thing else
  15. Fairy ASMR: Your hair looks great in this video omg
  16. Francesca Lupini: There is a cup on it
  17. Kanamih hatashi: The echo-y sound is gold
  18. Novel 'ᄉ': Well everyone have differents tingles ^^
  19. ILOVEALIJAH: I dig the space egg!
  20. Sakoulas ASMR: Nut busted
  21. Rianna Timm: Ok then... πŸ˜‚
  22. Reddd •: Btw I am also a big fan it’s just true
  23. Gracie Moore: I wonder if she watches her own videos to fall asleep
  24. Legends never Die: "falls asleep"..... "I'm gonna make you bust an asmr nut"... Immediatly wakes up
  25. Natasha Chapman: Boi wat
  26. Satisfactory Asmr Life: Awesome sounds!! I love your channel it is the bestπŸ₯°πŸ₯°
  27. Jello: 15:17 “i’m gonna bust a freaking asmr nut” πŸ˜‚ -J ASMR (your welcome)
  28. Ally Moore: 15:14
  29. Emily: What even is that? A cut up condom wrapped over a plastic bowl?
  30. GOLDN TURTLE: The ball sounds reminds me of Tibetan singing bowls.
  31. Tiana Huynh: I closed my eyes and she sounded a bit like Sandra Bullock at first
  32. Riley Stowell: Jenna I think you videos are amazing please give me a heart and I LOVE your hat!!!
  33. Jesse Brotzke: Omg love the sounds so easy to sleep to thanks JπŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’žπŸ’•πŸ’“πŸ’—,sry for all the emojis lol!!!!
  34. revistinha1: Aliens!! Giving a new meaning to A of ASMR
  35. TheBlueClawedWolf: When does she mention a nut?
  36. Fairy Magic: You are my favorite asmrtist (i don’t know how to spell thatπŸ˜…) and you always help me fall asleep when I’m having an anxiety attack❤️❤️
  37. just Lily: Officially busted the nut of asmr
  38. Laney Page: I love this sooo much but being the science geek I am, sound doesn't travel through space but this still sooo good
  39. Jiminxsx: This is leJINdary Once I jimin i cant jimout :}
  40. J ASMR: I know so do I! I just didn’t think the video through and when I wanted to do things on the microphone I didn’t have my stand :/ next time for sure.
  41. Morgan T: Yeah and that’s cool I appreciate it. But there’s hardly any whispered videos that’s all. Just need more variety in the channel
  42. Gracie McGill: Love it :3 Btw is 3 hours late to late to get a heart? Lysm
  43. tEa with Olivia:p Bell: bro your asmr is sooooo good I fall asleep to your vids every single night πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‚
  44. Julianna Skutt: Omg πŸ˜‚
  45. SINISTER SPAWN: Good stuff broooo
  46. Gameplays Delire: Your videos are amazing keep up the good work Jenna And I got the tingles I fell asleep at 2:36p.m And can I get a heart please Thanks for the heart
  47. Morgan T: If only she whispered and not soft spoke 😭 hate soft spoken. It’s not tingly at all
  48. kels. edits: I liked it but I like it when u can see what they r doing on the mic so I like to see the mic like if its the same for u
  49. Livin in Kworld: “I’m gonna freaking bust a asmr nut” πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  50. new movies, triggered gif, new york lottery, j asmr mouth sounds, asmr eating, new zealand, new england, triple j asmr, j asmr black, new balance, asmr sleep, trigger warning killer mike, asmr 21 savage, trigger point therapy, asmr youtube, trigger point injections, trigger finger, new york and company, new orleans, asmr slime in your ears no talking, asmr definition, new york, trigger finger treatment, trigger definition, that gunk in your ears ielts, j asmr tapping, j asmr mermaid slime, asmr cardi b, new york weather, trigger point, trigger anime, asmr slime, new amsterdam, trigger synonym, newegg, news, yachama j-asmr, trigger fish, j asmr h, triggered feminist, mr j asmr, mary j asmr, j asmr instagram, new england patriots, p j asmr, asmr soap, nikki j asmr instagram, j asmr slime, asmr reddit, snot in your ears, trigger warning, new york times, mild english j asmr, asmr triggers, asmr food, trigger thumb, asmr gibi, asmr sounds, trigger finger surgery, new york post, asmr glow, triggered, asmr tapping, news today, asmr lyrics, rs j asmr, yaachama j-asmr, j asmr reddit, triggered meme, trigger finger splint, triggertech, asmr microphone, j asmr alien, newsela, asmr video, trigger point foam roller, j asmr age, new orleans saints, asmr darling, asmr j hope, new emojis, new york yankees, asmr honeycomb

AMAZING ASMR - SPACE EGG (BRAND NEW TRIGGER)

473 Likes473 Dislikes
8,084 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 6 Jan 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment