ASMR with a COCONUT 🥥 Eating and Tapping and lots of stuff!! - tips best game

Sunday, March 10, 2019

ASMR with a COCONUT 🥥 Eating and Tapping and lots of stuff!!

  1. unicorn nixon: i love listening to this it is so soothing you are very good at asmr
  2. Elena Šlopar: I don't like the echo...😣
  3. Noor diana Bt rusinin: That not how u eating it.. u have to bring spoon to eating with it :)
  4. Little wolfie Wolf: Yesterday YouTube wasn’t working and I was so mad because I was going to watch this but finally it’s working today ps. I love the echo
  5. dakota coalson: i like when she tapped in her glasses and by the way i love your same vids
  6. Inge Pouw: I very very very love your videos! They are sooo satasfying!! Keep going like this!!😍😍
  7. • Simply.izzie •: Hey.. YOU..yes, u, random stranger.. Have a nice day..or nice tingle?🤨🌻
  8. Xtreme Pro Exotics: Do more... PLEASE! That's right... I need you to chew on coconuts in my ears
  9. iApK: Y oviamente buen video
  10. Elixir the Dragon: Weirdly satisfying? Like I live in Florida these lil shits are everywhere why am I finding this out now..?
  11. Rosie Robinson: Once again jay! You made me fall asleep, my mum now says I can watch you every night!💖💖love you jay!
  12. WOLF GIRL: Anyone else think I’m cringy
  13. _SLIME_KWEEN_: O my gosh if you listen to this with headphones it is soooooo weird! Btw awesome video!
  14. Danika Barron: 30,734th view!
  15. Gianna Castro: Heyy I'm trying to comment on every video of jenna wish me luck
  16. Carmela Grasso: I love u ...ur asmr it eating sound are Amazing.....btw a New sub from italy😍😍
  17. ellabeth2427: I LOVE THIS!!!!!
  18. Jüñïpër Køøkïë: Amazing sounds, thanks Jenna!! I loved the echo, I think it made the sounds WAY BETTER! Me and my Bunny thank you 😘
  19. Kawaii Cutie: Yass coconut
  20. Keira Tidwell: I was trying to watch this in a 21 hour drive then my sisters and my dad turn up the music volume all the way
  21. jayannemarie: *T I N G L E S*
  22. Chinglam Pang: Cool !
  23. Liyah World: I tried the coconut liquid inside and it's so strong it made me high lol and im only 13😂
  24. Jimin's Jams: I love how random and laid back you are You have the "go with the flow" vibe and I absolutely love it
  25. Layla Vain: “And lots of stuff” I love you 😂
  26. Lemon Dazzle Dreams: I LOVE the slight echo setting that you put on the mic. VERY relaxing as always. Special thanks Jenna!❤️
  27. Lily Mia: And there’s me, allergic To coconut
  28. Jungkook my pet cat: Awesome coconut !
  29. Cuddles the Cat: 415th comment *insert screaming into a microphone here*
  30. Gabriel Matos: Amazing your idea
  31. Breno Almeida: Brazil loves green coconut
  32. Mir Ongaro: I’m sry but u need to stop the eco or at least do 1 vid with it one with out cuz I don’t know if u should keep on watching these or even be following u
  33. Isabella Barnett: Does anyone just think her voice is so calming
  34. BloodMoonASMR: Girl, what happened to your upload schedule? I miss you!!!!
  35. Cherry *Shy,Cute, don't make her mad*: It's so awesome!
  36. Laney Page: Where are you at... Hawaii
  37. Lauren Hanratty: The best part was when she accidentally hit the mic and said ohhh my word
  38. lily hewitt: Only smart asmrtist would use a coconut ❤❤❤❤
  39. Xtreme Pro Exotics: No it's a nut... CocoNUT
  40. aspen helena: You should do more crunchy things:)
  41. Leah’s slime Therapy: My first video watching ya ur good 🧐
  42. Amzar Muqri: Money
  43. むーさん: Your room is dirty
  44. Jenna Lee: Your almost at 200k already!
  45. Shona Gardiner: U and fast asmr look and sound very very similar
  46. Aleesha Cleare: loving this asmr but i don't like coconuts. have a few trees I'm my yard tho
  47. Mari Mon: I love this echo effect, and the coconut tapping is amazing too, I would love to see more of this in the future. As a tapping lover I think that tapping fruit is one of the most underrated triggers EVER!!
  48. Lana Peers: Lol not a fruit a nut cocoNUT lol
  49. Naruto Fan 4 ever_X: LOVE the echo sooo much I’m in love with the coco!!! XD LOL
  50. J ASMR: I plan on stopping the echo this week. I just did the echo while I was on vacation to spice it up a little :)
  51. Simply Evzz: The coconut nut is a giant nut and if you eat too much you'll be VEEEEEERY fat
  52. Japońska Wisienka: Awwww I love it when I see how people enjoy making videos, just like you do^^ this smile 😄
  53. Jungkook my pet cat: Reminds me of coconut juice.. :)
  54. Gacha Wolfie: I love your hair it is very pretty especially in a ponytail. Also you should do more fruit asmr Bec fruit has lots of texture .like pineapples 🍍 or something 😂to me its soooooo relaxing. This was a great and interesting video (probably my fave yet) keep up the good work 😃🥥
  55. Watermelon: Oh Jenna, I love you. You’re so creative and original, please, don’t ever stop making videos.
  56. Piper Whitehead: LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!
  57. Terria Summers: im 19,321st😂😂😂
  58. Xx GatchaOlive xX: J. I know I'm late but I didn't see this video when It came back because I didn't know it would be satisfying. Now that I've seen it it's one of your best videos! Also the echo is so nice! Just one of your big supporters here :) ~oliva (olive)
  59. Karissa Almora: In my opinion I think ASMR is weird and I'm only 10 so uhhhhh😶yup😁😀
  60. Kim Taehyung: J ASMR I hope you respond. Ever since I discovered your channel, T I N G L E S. W E R E. E N D L E S S! This video, much like others, gave me so many tingles. I hope that you’re doing very well and your life is as good or is even better than what you expected it to be! Xoxo
  61. Inka Soininen: Oww
  62. Kiyomi Rivera: 262,929th!
  63. Alma's fan: Me: Fall asleep Me when I wake up: Mom can we buy some coconut?
  64. Lindelwa Dlamini: you were my first youtube ASMR channel that I have watched and now i love ASMRs
  65. Duda :3: I like the way the sound sounds distant
  66. I U: Ugh ur the best youtuber ever😍wuv u jenna❤
  67. Jacqueline Harkins: OMG SO SATISFIED I LOVE YA JENNA Keep it up❤️😋🤣
  68. wed I: I love u 😭😭❤️
  69. astrodhaddy: you looks so cute, loved the video! xoxo
  70. meadow tweak tucker: Your vids are bad
  71. Aida Pjamic: ✌✌
  72. VioletAndBrea: There must be a lot of stuck slime or puddy in your mic because it sounds like slime in your ears kinda.. Just a heads up!
  73. Kim Taehyung: When I saw coconut I immediately thought of Jeongguk. Anyone else?
  74. Izzy Connell: You never fail to amaze me with your unique ideas!! 😍
  75. The Sapp Sisters: This girl had a butter knife 😂 but other than that this was amazing 😍
  76. innah desu: it just started and im already sleepy
  77. Precious Taiwo: Rë ni eekan
  78. The Overlord: Love these sounds
  79. Duda :3: Fairy hands, HEY! I love u
  80. Veronikaxoxo: It's coconut water
  81. strong hercules: Meu Deus,vendo esse vídeo me deu uma vontade de comer coco aaaaa
  82. Nana M: The first knife she pulled out looks just like one that I have >.^
  83. J ASMR: I plan on not using the echo as much lately, I used it a lot while I was on vacation to spice things up.
  84. Jessie Harling: I love how original you are!! Keeps me guessing every video! 😍♥️
  85. Гулька :з: Божественно!
  86. Life with Julissa: Me 😴😴😴😴 Mom ,do you have homework ? Me,ugh noooo😑
  87. funneh fan: O.O loved this
  88. Bear_ Bear67: So satisfying
  89. Lemøn Material: Jenna comes up with the best and most unique ideas for her videos I love it so much
  90. Laney Page: A coconut is a fruit
  91. Kimco Draws: The thumbnail makes it look like the coconut is smelly...
  92. Lahae Henry: This is kinda weird for me cuz where I'm from coconuts aren't fuzzy and brown but are green and kinda waxy
  93. Amzar Muqri: Wow you can make mony by tapping a coconut
  94. iApK: Si entiendes español me gustaron mucho los sonidos, bostese una que otra vez saludos desde mexico.
  95. Mini Music: Asmr is so cool. What you do is awesome 😃😃
  96. Hannah Sprague: I love you and your videos so much. The echo every video is a bit much in my opinion. It’s ultimately your decision though so I’ll keep watching no matter what. ❤️
  97. мια: The dislikes are the coconut’s family and friends
  98. ticci toby: How to open a coconut The things you'll need Is: A hammer and a screwdriver and that's all And all you do now is: you put the scwerdriver on the coconut and you put the hammer on the screwdriver and you smash the hammer on the screwdriver and bam you got some coconut water and yummyness
  99. Norza NTD: Omg the tapping literally made me feel like I was floating 😍 keep up the good work!!
  100. Miss Nix: Another successful ASMR from J again. I love how you eat. It is very tingly. Thank you again :)
  101. Hannah Sharp: That was AMAZING
  102. Maelys Empson: I think i'm the only person who don't like echo.. (Sorry for m'y english, i'm french 😂)
  103. Electric Lps: Detol wipes interrupted this 😂
  104. Hannah Sprague: Ooooh my God, my queen replied to me. I can die in peace. 😍 Okie dokie, artichokie. Don’t let me discourage you from using the echo mic. I think it’s rad. I’m just missing those old fashioned straight up Jenna tingles.
  105. Itzz_Nara308: Lol u make almost everything to asmr like do a banana asmr I would love it
  106. eating disorder treatment, tapping definition, j asmr instagram, mouth sounds phobia, eating gif, mouth sounds vinyl, j asmr h, asmr lyrics, yaachama j-asmr, tapping synonym, mouth sounds no talking, eating disorders, tapping head, eating popcorn gif, tapping solution, tapping a keg, mr j asmr, tapping asmr, triple j asmr, mouth sounds tracklist, asmr glow, eating out on keto, mouth sounds asmr, mouth sounds album, eating animals, j asmr age, tapping technique, tapping meaning, mouth sounds neil, asmr gibi, mouth sounds soundcloud, eating recovery center, asmr eating, eating well, j asmr tapping, j asmr alien, asmr tapping, asmr honeycomb, asmr food, mouth sounds songs, asmr microphone, rs j asmr, tapping points, eating before bed, eating ice, eating healthy on a budget, asmr slime, mouth sounds book, mouth sounds imagine, tapping for anxiety, tapping screw, tapping eft, asmr cardi b, mouth sounds drive me crazy, eating for your blood type, eating once a day, tapping block, eating raw garlic, eating clean, nikki j asmr instagram, mouth sounds mouth silence, mouth sounds annoying, asmr definition, tapping meditation, asmr video, tapping out, asmr sleep, mouth sounds irritating, mouth sounds all star, eating disorder definition, tapping games, asmr soap, yachama j-asmr, mild english j asmr, tapping maple trees, j asmr black, asmr j hope, tapping machine, mouth sounds animation, asmr 21 savage, eating raw eggs, tapping therapy, eating popcorn meme, asmr reddit, p j asmr, asmr sounds, mouth sounds bustin, j asmr mouth sounds, mouth sounds full album, j asmr reddit, asmr youtube, eating healthy, asmr darling, j asmr mermaid slime, mary j asmr, tapping for weight loss, mouth sounds friends, eating placenta, asmr triggers, j asmr slime

ASMR with a COCONUT 🥥 Eating and Tapping and lots of stuff!!

1,753 Likes1,753 Dislikes
48,443 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 16 Jul 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment