ASMR LAYERED INAUDIBLE WHISPERING - tips best game

Sunday, March 10, 2019

ASMR LAYERED INAUDIBLE WHISPERING

  1. nellyyy lovee: new subscriberrrrrrπŸ’•πŸ’•
  2. crayonsandcolouringbooks: do you live in Boyfriend Steve's closet
  3. One Big Thicc Roblox Oof: Or jenna
  4. mellogang Katie squad: Hey j asmr❤πŸ‘‘
  5. Nathani Fontes: Hi, I live in Brazil and I love your videos.❤️
  6. jrenmom: These type of ASMRs are one of my faves! Thank you Jenna πŸ’–
  7. kendiggs: Dear, wonderful ASMRtists of the world. I love you, but can you please dispense with the "inaudible whispers" vs. "unintelligible whispers" schism? Both terms suck, and I hereby propose "INDISTINCT whispers" as a far better alternative. Please let this suggestion change the world so I can claim this accomplishment on my tombstone someday. Best, Ken.
  8. Kaylin’s Korner: Marina you were 50th
  9. Artsy ASMR: I love your inaudible whispers! 😍😍😍
  10. jelly belly: jenna hey !! i like how you’re so formal and not like those other asmrtist that are kinda cringey haha oops. but how you say “i’m j asmr, or jenna ” just makes me feel like you are going to start an amazing asmr video :)) keep up the good work ! you’re amazing yea ❤️
  11. harvey: it says like she’s saying ‘henna and *heavy breath* someone stole my tethered sausages, then he said I’ve lost consumption In the main *laugh* then really weird mouth noises in a heavy British accent πŸ˜‚ your ASMR is heavenly, pin this is you love your fans.
  12. DURGESH KULKARNI: You wink eyes...
  13. Katrina Loves Katniss Everdeen: 26th comment! Just in time! I'm ready to sleeeeep
  14. Sis Asmr: 😍 pleasseee do a mouth & hand sounds video. Ur finger fluttering is heavenlyyyy 🀀
  15. The baileys bee: And ur pretty in and out pretty in a way u are just pretty beautiful
  16. Sopha Lofa: I got hearted yay!
  17. haleykins: Rain Wolf ahahah that’d be me if i did asmr tbh 🀣
  18. Mi a: so cool lol
  19. noob saibot: why do you just gotta expose her like that like who gives af its a asmr video
  20. Itsevie Xx: Thank you XX best video of yours at the moment ❤️❤️ love ya ❤️
  21. HeyItsMatrix: Haileys Studio 2 didn’t audio recordings stacked on each other so you hear two at once.
  22. Pman: 😊
  23. ceoz: damn.
  24. Lalisa Anne: TingleπŸ‘‘, Road to 100k subs!!πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰love u jenna!♥πŸ–€
  25. Galaxy_Flames YT: ur were second
  26. SINISTER SPAWN: *We need a longer vision of this!*
  27. Lovie 221: Yes finally I have been waiting for this video forever 😁
  28. Beansoup231: LoafART nothing nothing. I didn't read "layered"
  29. Sup Mof: It's layered. Read the title, my dude.
  30. Nyx Kwek: YASSSSSSSS LOVE IT ❤️πŸ’“πŸ’―❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️
  31. YARA1- B: I love it soooooooo much ❤️😍😘☺️
  32. Husky’s Animations: I love it! Super tingly and relaxing!❤️
  33. Miley_Xoxo: Its layered...its a voiceover...
  34. Jillie Willie: It sounds like a demon whispering in my ear but I love it.
  35. Haileys Studio: What does it mean when its layered?
  36. Just a little chicken nugget: I can’t hear anything your saying because it’s all muffled out by the devils tongue
  37. Sopha Lofa: She may be spilling ber secerets idk
  38. Shadows Art: TODAY ON J NEWS: WOMEN FIGURES OUT HOW TO... LAYER.. her... voice OK JERRY WHATS GOING ON
  39. LizzyLucifer: Tracey Owen yeee 😊
  40. ThatWeirdGirlInTheBackOfTheClass: Yesssssssss I love thissssdss
  41. Julia HGNT: How long did it take to edit?! XD also your videos are so tingly I love you!
  42. HeyItsMatrix: Jman 67 Lmao. Chill bruh. You’re like 12. Go to bed.
  43. screw ball drawx: queen im dying πŸ’œ
  44. The baileys bee: Your mouth sounds are heavenlyyy
  45. lauren owen: LizzyLucifer yea your right πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜›πŸ˜›
  46. Iara S: Esto da miedo xd
  47. J ASMR: I LOVE YOU
  48. Madison Parke: IN EVERY SINGLE WAY.... WORDS CANT BRING YOU DOWNNNNN!!
  49. lily hewitt: Like my comment for no reason:)
  50. EMILY HENDRICKS: What is she saying, and how is she talking so fast? EDIT: Just read the title, inaudible. 🀦🏼‍♀️
  51. Dumb Sounds: I think you are one of The best I really enjoy your content !
  52. Miley_Xoxo: How are they fake...she did a voice over of her making mouth sounds....wow people these days are dumb
  53. Jackson Griffith: Verr nicc
  54. Miley_Xoxo: Read the title...its layered
  55. Beansoup231: Is it just me or is the audio really messed up. TRUST ME I KNOW WHAT INAUDIBLE WHISPERING IS. the audio sounds really "crackly".
  56. Sopha Lofa: Beansoup231 what
  57. A Ares: U are so pretty
  58. Autumn Loy: My sims talking to each other while I get water after playing for an hour
  59. J ASMR: I KNOWWWWW true
  60. Ell 011: You are beautiful πŸ˜ƒ❤
  61. Miley_Xoxo: For me it's 9:47 AM and i just woke up a little while ago, J your gonna make me fall back asleep and I have to do my school work on my laptop and I have my first test todayπŸ˜‚
  62. X Burst: She can be telling nuclear launch codes and we cant even know or understand
  63. Greg Gomez: Que pendejada es esta
  64. Ava Perez: Love it 😍
  65. boden 99: so close to 100k ✨✨✨✨
  66. mads does a lot of nothing: yasssss
  67. The baileys bee: I keep rewinding the vid cuz I like the mouth sounds they give me heavy tingles I like it
  68. DANGIT04 Gamer: Oof been listening to asmr for 5 years and this was a probably one of my favorites
  69. Courtney Patton: Thank you for putting me to sleep ❤
  70. Haileys Studio: She could be explaining the meaning of life....and we would never know......unless you are SUPER PRO at lip reading
  71. wig flew: YES YOU ARE A G O D D E S S AND I LOVE YOU❤❤❤❤❤
  72. Magi Freed: If u read this comment you have to give it a like πŸ˜‰πŸ‘
  73. chippy 82577: Reminds me of the sound of cartoon crabs walking
  74. Frances Segura: I love your videos there the best πŸ˜‡πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—✌😍
  75. Jeslyn Hatton: Sounds FrenchπŸ˜‚
  76. KATHERINE TREVINO: This is coolio
  77. marchecat: Omg you are amazing this is so relaxing
  78. Louisa Rck: Ooo milk pears
  79. Framchesca Lopez: It make me do muy howerck πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘✊
  80. Gioiux: Love u. love this.😍
  81. A p e r s o n w i t h n o n a m e: Magi Freed lollllllll no one actually liked it 🀣
  82. HeyItsMatrix: I wonder if deaf people can understand what ASMRtists are saying by reading their lips.
  83. Jman 67: Video is ass way too aggressive sounds and cant even relax its loud and its too fast and dont title inaudible whispering when you never whispered at all u are just makinv mouth sounds inaudible is some what clear this is Unintelligible
  84. Beansoup231: that's very ironic because you spelled "dumb" incorrectly. you spelled it "dump" soooooo yeahhhhh get roasted.
  85. Marina Shepelyuk: Fiona Adventures pretty sure she was like 50th
  86. Galaxy_Flames YT: first love you
  87. Diamond_ Cedes10: Omg she like my i love you thankπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ‘€
  88. Newt Hawley: HI LOVE U OMG I LOVE U SOOOO MUCH JENNA
  89. J ASMR: It’s layeredddd fam
  90. lily hewitt: This is great keep it up!!πŸ’•
  91. It's Me: I got the tingles because of an ad that had Rain Sounds what is happening!!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  92. Jman 67: +HeyItsMatrix ok
  93. althea ashlee: 0:44 when i gossip lmao
  94. Willow Xoxo: Thanks for the gn sleep 😴 ❤️ πŸ™πŸ»
  95. The baileys bee: The mouth sounds are fake tho
  96. Wai. us: I am finding same asmr long time Sorry about errors,I am from Ukraine
  97. Zavn Joe Lou: You ever thought about brushing your teeth?
  98. X2Magneto: Argh! So Cute!!
  99. AbbiCat: It's free real estate
  100. Nicholas Petranella: yo sistah, you need to sleep again the same guy
  101. Your Average Plague Doctor: The Bailey’s E No???
  102. Its Mahfuzah: I love your channel!
  103. Victoria Bear: i can't tell if she's saying something or not.?!But i loved it!!!
  104. Diamond_ Cedes10: I love itπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
  105. むーさん: As usual, The picture and sound are scattered.
  106. White Queen: The sounds of me and my six personalities in the middle of the night.
  107. Jello: She could be telling a story and we would never know πŸ’€
  108. Beansoup231: 2:51 she's not even doing anything and I hear sound! I knew there was something wrong. just realized it says layered....
  109. Potato Cx: Early
  110. Penni Penguin: Fabulous! πŸ’•
  111. therayrayshow YT: OMG IM VERY EARLY ILYSM YOUR MY IDOL I HAD STARTED A ASMR CHANNEL BECAUSE OF YOU BUT THEN STOPPED BECAUSE I WASNT GOOD AT ASMR YOUR SUCH AN INSPIRATION
  112. Kaylin’s Korner: Oh lol
  113. HeyItsMatrix: You ever though about not looking 12?
  114. Sr HeadShot: Yes!!!!
  115. Kaylin’s Korner: First πŸ’– u
  116. Asmr L/ Vlog L: She's not saying some th ing she just put something over it
  117. Π£Π»ΠΆΠ°Π½ Π‘Π°Π·ΠΈΠ»ΠΎΠ²Π°: ❤❤❤❤❤I love you ❤❤❤❤❤❤
  118. Yuri Falcon: I think the layering could of been better.
  119. SANDERZ8: Always the tingle QUEEN !!!
  120. lianakid 444: Almost 100.000 subs!!!❤
  121. J ASMR: Yes
  122. Estevan Griego: For sum reason only inaudible whispers give me asmr.
  123. Annie MillΓ‘n: Love youuu Incredible ❤️❤️❤️
  124. Ereri Is life: hii
  125. zaf: Earlyyy
  126. dean ambrose: How dump a human can be bro
  127. Kristy B: been w you since 14k and now youre close to 100k?! GIRL KEEP WORKING HARD WE LOVE IT😍
  128. JΓΊlia dos santos: Capeta
  129. LizzyLucifer: yaay new video! love you J ❤️
  130. Agente 01: Ohh my ears....
  131. Rain Wolf: She could literally just be resiting her grocery list and we would never know. J could just be like apples,milk pears,bagels. And we would never know.
  132. Irene Necula: Today is my Birthday and you alredy made my day bettet :3
  133. asmr microphone, asmr sounds, whispering oaks, tingles in feet, whispering meadows, tingles in legs, layered haircut, inaudible meaning, layered bean dip, inaudible in a sentence, layered short hair, whispering vine, layered taco dip, tingles on scalp, asmr slime, inaudible asmr, inaudible melodies, tingles when i pee, layered mexican dip, tingles in hand, tingles rupeeland, asmr glow, whispering canyon cafe, layered bob, layered jello, tingles asmr, tingles armor, tingles in spanish, layered long hair, whispering pines apartments, inaudible screaming, inaudible melodies lyrics, asmr definition, asmr 21 savage, whispering death, layered hairstyles, asmr youtube, layered curly hair, inaudible synonym, whispering hope, whispering angel, asmr eating, whispering oaks apartments, whispering winds, tingles in face, inaudible whispering, asmr reddit, tingles the christmas tension, asmr tapping, asmr food, asmr lyrics, tingles in back, layered cake, whispering woods, layered hair, layered braids, inaudible antonym, whispering willows, tingles in head, inaudible productions, inaudible plural, tingles meaning, whispering pines nc, whispering eye, layered lob, whispering hills, whispering angel rose, layered bob 2019, layered bangs, asmr sleep, inaudible melodies tab, whispering oaks winery, asmr cardi b, tingles synonym, tingles from music, inaudible sounds, inaudible app, asmr video, asmr soap, asmr gibi, asmr darling, layered armor mhw, layered salad, inaudible definition, inaudible 1.97, tinglesa, tingles hood, inaudible drm, inaudible melodies chords, layered necklace, asmr triggers, whispering pines golf club, inaudible software, layered medium hair, inaudible download, whispering smith, tingles all over body, tingles in fingers, asmr honeycomb, whispering pines

ASMR LAYERED INAUDIBLE WHISPERING

812 Likes812 Dislikes
20,584 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 14 Sep 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment