ASMR AESTHETICS- YELLOW - tips best game

Sunday, March 10, 2019

ASMR AESTHETICS- YELLOW

  1. FranticPeaches: dARN cAT xD
  2. Charlotte Bourrel: Hah lol
  3. Kawaii Cutie: J ASMR your teeth are perfect
  4. BrendonismyqueenandMCRismyoxygen lol: Twenty one Crybabies at Brendon's neighborhood no she said she put a yellow filter on the vid
  5. Twenty one Crybabies at Brendon's neighborhood: BrendonismyqueenandMCRismyoxygen lol Oh Thanks! BTW are you a P!atd fan?
  6. Luna ASMR: LOVE IT SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!' YELLOW WORKS FOR YOU GIRLLLL
  7. LameFish Unicorn: I started off watching Minecraft........is this the weird side of YouTube?
  8. StarrSoldier: Can yo do blue aesthetic or a eating video next?
  9. Madie Ruffin: Exposed!!!! (That shirt was green) 4:36 Look at her shirt!
  10. Camden Tucker: i think you have jaundice
  11. Elilah Marquez: good thing ur teeth match. JK I LOVE U SO MUCH
  12. Colby VillasBoas: I agree ☝️
  13. Tammy Webb: OMG I can't believe that u did yellow๐Ÿ’›. Yellow is my fav color and I asked in the comments in the last vid if u could do yellow๐Ÿ’›. So glad I subbed ❤❤๐Ÿ’“
  14. Littlewhisker Productions: You brightened my day! Like the sun! Ahah
  15. Faithxo: Yurio's Mother I like trains
  16. ASMRuby: ❤️๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘บ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’„⛑๐Ÿงฃ๐Ÿ‘ ๐ŸŽ’๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ง‍๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ง‍๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ฆ‍๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ง‍๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฆ‘๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ€๐ŸŒน๐Ÿฅ€๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‰๐ŸŒถ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿฅฉ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿฅซ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿฟ๐ŸŒฐ๐Ÿฅค๐Ÿท๐Ÿ“๐ŸฅŠ๐Ÿฅ…๐Ÿ›ท๐Ÿ⛩⛺️⛽️๐Ÿš๐ŸŸ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿš’๐Ÿš—๐ŸŽ๐Ÿš˜๐Ÿš ๐Ÿ•น☎️๐Ÿ›ข๐ŸŽˆ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿ“•๐Ÿ“Œ๐Ÿ“✂️๐Ÿ–❣️๐Ÿ’ฎ๐Ÿ‰㊙️㊗️๐Ÿˆด๐Ÿˆต๐Ÿˆน๐Ÿˆฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ️๐Ÿ…ฑ️๐Ÿ†Ž๐Ÿ†‘๐Ÿ…พ️๐Ÿ†˜❌⭕️๐Ÿ›‘⛔️๐Ÿ“›๐Ÿšซ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ข♨️๐Ÿšท๐Ÿšฏ๐Ÿšณ๐Ÿšฑ๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ“ต๐Ÿšญ❗️⁉️❓‼️๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿ”บ๐Ÿ”ป๐Ÿ”‡♥️♦️๐Ÿ”•๐ŸŽด๐Ÿšฉ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡พ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ผ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ญ XXXXXXXXXXXXREDXXXXXXXXXXX
  17. Mcatz Plays: J, I just wanted to say, you are amazing and I’m so thankful that you give up ur time for us! Your so amazing!! <3 keep up the good work J! ❤️๐Ÿ’– M ASMR xx
  18. ๋ƒแ…ฒแ…ขแ…ฎแ„’: Even yo teeth w0w
  19. I Am Boodles Slime n' stuff: Yassz LOVE THESE VIDS THX J
  20. Breakfast Burrito: L Lawleit sHe jUst sAiD hOlO HOLOSEXUALS UNITED
  21. Hannah's happy Corner!: mikkymoo 13 YAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!✨๐Ÿ’–✨๐Ÿ’–✨๐Ÿ’–✨๐Ÿ’–✨๐Ÿ’–✨๐Ÿ’–
  22. Aroma Marrufo: Do purple PLEASEEEE๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ‘พ๐Ÿง•๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐ŸŽค๐Ÿงž‍♀️๐Ÿคฐ๐Ÿคฑ๐Ÿ™…‍♀️๐Ÿ’‍♀️๐Ÿ™‡‍♀️๐Ÿ™†‍♀️๐Ÿ™‹‍♀️๐Ÿคฆ‍♀️๐Ÿคท‍♀️๐Ÿ™Ž‍♀️๐Ÿ’‡‍♀️๐Ÿ™‍♀️๐Ÿ’†‍♀️๐ŸŒ‚๐Ÿฆ„☂️☔️๐Ÿ†๐Ÿคฝ‍♀️๐ŸŠ‍♀️๐Ÿง˜‍♀️๐ŸŽ†๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’Ÿ☮️✝️☪️๐Ÿ•Ž๐Ÿ”ฏ✡️☸️๐Ÿ•‰☯️☦️๐Ÿ›⛎♈️♍️♌️♋️♊️♉️♎️♏️♐️♑️♒️⚛️๐Ÿ†”♓️๐Ÿšบ
  23. Old dead Inactive account: u look like such a meme in the thumbnail but like im living for it queen
  24. Inรจs G.: Jaune
  25. ์•„์˜ˆ๋ฏธ: Luv youuuu
  26. lalezzy_ _: Can you please make a video with the first trigger (coloring on lens or something) please?
  27. rhiannon lewis: Omg blonde hair suites you so much!!
  28. Bella Marie: Wait if u used a yellow filter how are ur eyes still perfectly white?? ****im not taking abt her teeth****
  29. Liam Housworth: YEEEEES ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ˜ so relaxing ☺️
  30. LPS Oreo: Lol
  31. Billie is my queen: Can you do a glitter or rainbow or purple one of these? I really enjoy these and would like to see those! ๐Ÿ™‚
  32. Baekhyun's hands are my religion: Is your cat's name Lola? LMAO
  33. Alexis Kerns: Do a purple one
  34. Breeana Fifield: These are some time stamps that I did for those people who use time stamps so I hope you enjoy ☺️☺️ 0:00-0:34(intro) 0:36-3:07(yellow pencil) 3:09-5:50(yellow tape) 5:51-7:04(yellow lighter) 7:07-9:44(yellow fabric) 9:47-12:50(yellow slime) 13:13-14:51(outro) I worked hard on this so can I Get some likes on this comment ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
  35. Laura Kabusk: 400th comment
  36. -taetaellokitty: There is asmr on spotify now ! You can find some asmr playlist
  37. Corgitea: Ariana Robinson check any of her other videos, she has bright white teeth.
  38. collarfull: esketit yellow is my favorite color
  39. alya: please do a galaxy aesthetic ๐ŸŒŒ
  40. Meme goddess!: 5:59 when my mom says don’t play with lighters
  41. Kassidy :3: J, “I wish I had a lemon to eat” isnt something people just say ever so casually.
  42. Clare Young: Hi
  43. Jenna Lee: DaddyxAva I’m confused of this whole conversation going on here
  44. wyd cooper: I like how you seemed very happy, like the color yellow! It makes the video so cool. ๐Ÿ’›
  45. millennial sleek: PLEASE DO RAINBOW JENNA ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ If you have time tho
  46. Meme goddess!: My soul isn’t broken anymore ;3 I love it
  47. Cassandra XD: good idea❤
  48. n i n a: Taylor Belcher she already did
  49. Olivia Wiley: Star Girl vibes anyone?
  50. ErinsShadow: I wish you Asmr was on Spotify
  51. Wesley Beaty: Yesssss
  52. Marie Binger: Wow yellow looks so freaking good on you❤๐Ÿ”ฅ
  53. LPS Oreo: Same fam
  54. BrendonismyqueenandMCRismyoxygen lol: Twenty one Crybabies at Brendon's neighborhood yes? y?
  55. ะ…ฮ”ฮœ Jๅ–: meeoww
  56. arlin loconte: This is cool idea!!! *///*
  57. Sweeney: " *hI iM gOLd* "
  58. Zoey S: I did think that the cat was Annoying but after what she said that makes me think that it’s nice
  59. Heaven Leigh: SHIN e e she looks so pretty with glasses too :)
  60. Victory Sampson: It’s only been a minute but I’m so relaxed.
  61. Awkward Girl ASMR: WAIT I LOOKED AT YOUR PO. BOX, AND HOLY CRAP YOU LIVE IN DES MOINES IOWA, LUCKY! (Have you ever heard of SlipKnoT?)
  62. Chicken Wing: Alaskan Cody 29 read her comment -./
  63. LFHMC asmr: YESSSS YELLOWWWWW
  64. Hannah G. Ferguson: Me when Trench was leaked ||-//
  65. Amelia: Can we have green next! Like you're green with jealously
  66. Skylar Knight: Don't play with fire kids ;) haha jkjk but like seriously don't but I'm not calling her a kid btw
  67. Olivia Waters: Her teeth aren’t t always that yellow right?
  68. christinegamer 01: Can't you speak normal for once.
  69. Maribel Beck: I love this vid so much I got tingly
  70. Melanie Alvarez: ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿค  am I the only one that thought of this???
  71. Ariana Robinson: Corgitea I never said I was talking abt her teeth. You came to that all by yourself, and not rlly
  72. Daeja S: I love yellow, she’s great ๐Ÿ˜‚
  73. Saul Bilsky: i love these videos!!!
  74. the king: major jenna joseph vibes
  75. retardo fuckaro: Awn ure so cute in yellow c:
  76. potato: Dem some good tingles๐Ÿ’›
  77. Silke: Blond looks amazing by you ❤️
  78. Naumchuk Juana: ๐Ÿ’›
  79. sassy duck: Mia Andrea Long mine too
  80. Christmas Girl877: Hola!
  81. kingers: Rainbow
  82. Sim Ple: Yesterday, I busted one out to absolutely nothing. I just stared at a blank wall and cleared my mind will beating it. When I was done I gained the ability to see a new color. It was weird cause no other colors could make this color, I couldt see it anywhere else. Its like god gave a quick glimpse for this achievement. It would be cool if you made an aesthetic of that color but I cant explain it.
  83. Lewis Foster: Hey Jen, would you ever consider doing a family mail video?
  84. Cookie product: Eat the fire C:
  85. Jenna Lee: Ima Cat his spray tan is shook
  86. Hobby Hater: Poor caaattt
  87. Hannah Marshall: Is anyone els bing watching the colour series? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’—
  88. Doki Milk: mdl n ikr :c
  89. Hobby Hater: Your cat was so relaxed he/she started meowing you ain’t gotta tell it to be quiet ๐Ÿ˜‚
  90. Lee Lavastone: For like 2 seconds I thought you had yellow fever -smh at myself lol ๐Ÿคฃ
  91. Lps Girl And Peevee: Do brown
  92. Kassidy :3: Not many people say “I wish I had a lemon to eat”
  93. emma lmao: Yellows my fave color. Love u girl
  94. Taylor Belcher: Do a pink one ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“
  95. LastRainDay: Ae brs aqui haha legal
  96. Jade Chocoberry: Omg I'm dead
  97. ataco 7884: The thumbnail ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ❤❤๐Ÿ˜‚
  98. J ASMR: I’ve done blue! Check it out :)
  99. Love Ya: Y e l l o w I s M y F a v o r i t e C o l o r ๐Ÿ’›
  100. JeRen ASMR: //Star MSP// OMG ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  101. Brayden Ryan: Yazzz I requested yellow ☀️
  102. FaZeKid.exe: ๐Ÿ…ฑ️๐Ÿ…ฑ️๐Ÿ…ฑ️๐Ÿ…ฑ️๐Ÿ…ฑ️๐Ÿ…ฑ️๐Ÿ…ฑ️๐Ÿ…ฑ️๐Ÿ…ฑ️๐Ÿ…ฑ️๐Ÿ…ฑ️
  103. tianna danae: The first thing that comes up my mind " The Simpson's"
  104. Miriam Barbulescu: Hi J!! ❤❤
  105. Emma Campbell: what did you use to make your teeth yello
  106. Basic Trash: guys look at her teeth I the red aesthetic. they are brighter in this video (with a yellow filter) than in the other one (with no filter)
  107. Arianna Doesn't really care: Please do purple ๐Ÿ’œ
  108. Melisa Pljevljak: *m* *e* *o* *w*
  109. Jade Chocoberry: I guess that by the orangey-yellow tint to your skin lol
  110. TAlan's crazy world Hi: Luv these videos !!!! The aesthetics
  111. Gaming with Tacos: Congrats on 29k!!!!
  112. World of Alexis ASMR: Omg I love this vid I just subed
  113. Madie Ruffin: PLEASE DO A VID WITH YOUR FUNNY CAT!
  114. Miraculous Kook: **Meowing cat comes** Me:Aww I love kitty ASMR!!
  115. Colby VillasBoas: Cassandra. Wait, is that fin wolfhard in your profile picture
  116. april ⏳: purple or blue pleasseeeee
  117. RenDeVousLY: This reminds me of Young Donna in Mamma Mia
  118. Me *: You should do a pastel ASMR, where you tap on things in pale/ pastel coloured things :3
  119. Alex 37: Glitter aspheric please
  120. Yurio's Mother: If the Sun were a person ๐ŸŒž
  121. Molly xx: I wish the sun in Ireland was as yellow as her ๐Ÿ˜‚
  122. Mayaank Patankar: Amelia Gamez green is done
  123. Canny: 1) great vid 2) when u yelled at ur cat ๐Ÿฑ, 10/10 funny lol.
  124. Viv Ericsson: Good job! Love it! Next time can you do orange please? ๐Ÿงก
  125. Duda Parra: Fc_Reeh Omalenรกtico AAAA mais um brasileiro aquii <3
  126. Hannah Dutchman: That’s such a good thing! She deserves it for all the effort she puts it!๐Ÿ’•
  127. Hunter C: I’m living for these
  128. Miguel Rivera: I L O V E YELLOW
  129. Janell Stephenson: Yellow
  130. Valerie Lee: OMG YALLL IT MY COLOR, YASSSS THE SUN
  131. Miley_Xoxo: Can You Also Do A What's On My Phone Please I've Been Waiting To See If You Would Upload One But You Didn't I Think It Would Be A Great Video Also You Little Kitty Crying In The Background Was Absolutely Adorable I Have 7 Cats 1Dog And 1 Bunny So I Love Animals So Much There So Cute๐Ÿ˜€ Also When You Do Another Aesthetic Do The Color Red Please Or You Can Do Orange๐Ÿ˜
  132. Meiling รนwรบ: +amber I answered the same! We understand each other well
  133. Alyshax X: What's for a Color come next?
  134. Sabrina D.: Those teeth look beautiful no matter what color they are...
  135. Stylinson: First thing that came to mind : you look like the sun. ๐ŸŒž
  136. LovelyWeather We'reHaving: Oooo how Bout a color people wouldn't normally think of first like turquoise or copper ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
  137. Kelly Parker: Kalamarie McMahon well yes but it's only because she added yellow beauty like idk maybe to color the vid
  138. Alaz Aces: eae galera
  139. Elle Harris: The intro was so cute ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
  140. //Star MSP//: donald trump is quaking
  141. Chicken Wing: J ASMR oml my brother is just so mean and pointed that out, he said "well I guess this theme matches her teeth!" Then I showed him this and he was embarrassed
  142. FaZeKid.exe: What the fricc even her teeth are yellow
  143. Gamer LPS: The sunshine went away when the cat came๐Ÿ˜‚
  144. Tร˜P-Urie Emo-trash: Me: Oh my gosh(J0sh) I am so done(Dun) with twenty on- Tyler: trench Me: (insert video here) Shit this was posted March 23. We are having an emo time
  145. Sapphire Starlight: Yellow means happy? Lets find out. Meme that it came from: Cat scared of hacky sach? Lets find out.
  146. Laine Ostheimer: *hi I’m yellow*
  147. justafangirl 0: yellow goes too well with your eyes
  148. NADP: Can u do galaxy asthetic?!! ๐ŸŒŒplls๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
  149. Joรฃo Victor: Can we please be friends? <3
  150. Olivia Caudill: YAY 30,000 SUBS
  151. Love witch: She :(tapping on yellow objects) Me: *next one can be donald trump*
  152. Sofi.: please make it with grey!
  153. Random Penguiness: YOU GONNA DRAW SOME HAPPY TREES WITH THAT COLORED PENCIL?!?!
  154. Z͟a͟r͟a͟ D͟a͟ F͟u͟r͟r͟y͟: Yaaay! Amazing asmr as usual! ๐Ÿ’›
  155. bratscorpse: Alaskan Cody 29 yes it is
  156. ellie: Where do you get all these wigs?
  157. 900: 1:43
  158. Little Potato: ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ‘š๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ…๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿค๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ‹๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ๐Ÿง€๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿป๐Ÿ ๐ŸŽช๐Ÿšƒ⛺๐Ÿš†๐Ÿš๐Ÿš•๐Ÿš–๐Ÿ›ด๐Ÿ›Ž️๐ŸŒ•☀️๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒœ⭐๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒ ⚡๐ŸŽ—️๐ŸŽ‘๐Ÿ†✨๐Ÿ””๐ŸŽท๐Ÿ“ฏ๐Ÿ“ž๐ŸŽบ๐Ÿ’ก✉️๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”‘๐Ÿ”“⚠️♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓⛎๐Ÿ”†๐Ÿ”…♀️♂️๐Ÿ”ฑ〽️*️⃣
  159. Twenty one Crybabies at Brendon's neighborhood: BrendonismyqueenandMCRismyoxygen lol Because, ARMY! ๐Ÿ˜‰ (I find them everywhere)
  160. kramlevi: +amber lynay yesyes so true! Hobi is the sun!
  161. Tyra Williams: Every thing is yellow even ur teeth is yellow
  162. Asia Cammarata: So beautiful and tingly๐Ÿ˜
  163. Luisa Montano: For the sake of this video, whoever sees this comments, reply how you say the color ‘Yellow’ in your birth or first language mine is Amarillo ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ˜Š
  164. cassidy •: I LOVE THESE
  165. Mia Andrea: 3rd time watching this video and it came out today0.0
  166. Miley_Xoxo: Oh My Yellow But Great Video Love You So Much J Bad Thing Though Is That It's 4:46 PM And I Can't Fall Asleep But It's So Tempting To Watch This Now Then Later So Why Not?๐Ÿ˜
  167. ReedyGull 84: This video is absolutely amazing! It feels so real like the rest of your videos and yes, cats meow in the background, but that makes it more like hanging out with a friend. You are so amazing at what you do. I love you ❤ Also, you look AMAZING
  168. Luna ASMR: Video Ideas: Reading Comments Slow Lid Tapping Red Aesthetic Roleplay Book Tapping And Scratching Eating Video Whats On My Phone Q And A Featuring Peoples Comments On Screen Colabing With A Subscriber Opening (Unboxing) Tapping On Glasses Sleep Clinic Roleplay Talking With Higher Gain
  169. Fandom• •Edits: Lexie dodges And Kimmy Cat's Productions They already did blue
  170. gladys: favorite color ๐Ÿ’›
  171. Gammers World: Does anyone notice that her teeth were a bit more yellow and I’m not being mean I’m just asking a question
  172. M: You look like a scarecrow
  173. Ahileen Rodriguex: I need it in RED ๐Ÿ‘บ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฅ⛑️๐Ÿฆ€๐ŸŒท๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ…๐ŸŒถ️๐Ÿ›‘๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŽŸ️๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸฅŠ♥️♦️๐Ÿ“‘๐Ÿ”ผ๐Ÿ”ฝ⭕❌๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ…ฐ️๐Ÿ†Ž๐Ÿ…ฑ️๐Ÿ†‘๐Ÿ…พ️๐Ÿ†˜๐Ÿ”บ๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿ”ป๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ
  174. XxPastel x PinkxX: This is just a suggestion but can u please do a while video of you "drawing" on the camera screen with the tapping I rly like the sounds and it gave me lots of tingles and also you could do like a draw on your feature rp like asmr darling did and all you do is draw with the pencil on the screen
  175. Sarah Linares: fave color
  176. Jb_ballen: Anna ล ฤฏmons nah u got friends. I got u
  177. stupid NWAH: i always start smiling when your cat starts meowing it's the cutest thing๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป
  178. Haley Moore: Wowowowow you look so good with blonde hair :))
  179. Skylar Knight: "meow" "meoww" haha your cat is too cute :)
  180. Lexie dodges And Kimmy Cat's Productions: Hey! I love your videos! You should do another but with blue!
  181. QUEEN Z TV: First it was black now yellow๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  182. ะะปะตะบัะตะน ะจะธัˆะบะธะฝ: <3
  183. Magali Solano: ๐Ÿ‘
  184. vaporwave cactus: This blonde hair is really cool, i love your videos! :)
  185. A Fabulous Gay From The Black Parade: Jaundice queen ๐Ÿ’›
  186. Mikala Tenny: ❤️❤️❤️
  187. AlmostMyself: mow... meow.... mow.... maow.... mao... meow....
  188. Kelcy Haefele: Yay my favourite colour
  189. h_rando 12: Amazing job, your such a good amsrist
  190. Peggy Morris: Yayyyyy I love the way I requested this and she took it into consideration ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•
  191. asmr unicorn: My favorite aesthetics video
  192. Mojo Jojo: Love your videos
  193. Coby Bessette: You should do more of these, But if course different colors
  194. The Studio K: Red pls
  195. Lps pinky Productions: This is my fav bc yellow is my fav color
  196. Colleen Schelzig: Same so much and her teeth match her color to ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚
  197. X-Ryder: Yellow is my favorite color, so I approve :D
  198. Harley Quinn: Do purple if you haven’t done it before
  199. Emily Boulden: i love yellow! ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’› idk why people hate it
  200. Fc_Reeh Omalenรกtico: Brazil ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท love you ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท
  201. Rakka Saga: The makeup is so cute for this one
  202. Emma705 M: You haven’t done red and purple and orange
  203. • R I L E Y •: You should do turquoise ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ˜Š
  204. Caroline Griffin: My favorite color
  205. ur mom gรฆ: scarecrow who??
  206. 20 03: you look so pretty without glasses...
  207. Dri X: is your teeth part of the yellow aesthetic because if it is, YOU’RE THE BEST .
  208. kyleinfini: nice!
  209. LPS Oreo: Can you make a orange aesthetic. Btw love the cowgirl hat!
  210. mynameistutti: That cat meowing unconsciously triggered me as well! ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ
  211. Kelly Parker: My stepdad died so I had to visit him so I'm really sad but I'll make sure I'll stay positive
  212. Charlotte Bourrel: Molly xx I wish there was any sun at all in England ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
  213. Jรกzmin Haraszti: My favourite colour is yellow
  214. Colleen Schelzig: Hey your teeth match your color
  215. gon puto: J Simpson
  216. Curt Williams: Muuaaah
  217. Kalamarie McMahon: Is her teeth suppost to blend or no...?
  218. Doomreb: Hey lady, you got some yellow on your nose.
  219. Colleen Schelzig: ROASTED
  220. A Joke: Am I the only one that said sum bout her teeth then read what she said so deleted it sorry bro
  221. QJB GANG: Do aesthetics easter like easter egg cloths maybe say egg in whisper that would be great.Also happy Easter and spring break but the sad thing for me I have to be away from my gf for a week๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฃ
  222. Milk Carton Kawaii: YELLOW :D Luv it ♥️
  223. saraxedits: OH MY GOD SO GOOD BLESS U
  224. Rosie Pena: I'm so happy she didn't light her house on fire. ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
  225. Victor Ulhรดa: u are so cute, I love u <3
  226. Banana The banana: SHIN e e she always looks PREETY
  227. Crafty Unicorn: YES! Your acting like the color yellow which reminds me of being happy and joyful! ❤๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ EDIT: I just finished the video and realized that I said exactly what you said ... lol
  228. nashxy lach: coolio
  229. Jade Chocoberry: I really hope purple is next
  230. Mekah Gorsuch: At 8:50 I thought u where gonna sneeze๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  231. Nova Cayne: Ooooo girl I’m feeling those jaundice vibes
  232. 6miez: Canny ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  233. Niffler: Do green next ๐Ÿ’š and more of the tapping on the fabric whilst touching face please :)
  234. mikkymoo 13: DO GLITTER AESTHETIC PLEASEEEEEE✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ
  235. charlotte Thompson: Other colours Purple Orange Glitter Holo Silver Copper
  236. Lena Pauline: Alaskan Cody 29 that worked out for u ๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜š
  237. Family and Friends Hotshots: Yellow is my favorite color ๐Ÿ’›
  238. Kat Lane: Hi J I’m really late sorry ,YouTube isn’t notifying me when videos are being uploaded ):
  239. Olivia Wiley: DiD yOU JuST SAy HoLOOoo
  240. doot: your eyes look yellow .o.
  241. Jess Johnson: Time Stamps! Intro- 0:00 - 0:33 Yellow Pencil- 0:34 - 2:32 Drawing on Tape- 2:33 - 3:08 Yellow Tape- 3:09- 5:49 Yellow Lighter- 5:53 - 7:07 Yellow Fabric- 7:09 - 9:46 Yellow Slime- 9:48 - 12:58 Outro- 13:13 - 14:51
  242. im a potato: Yellow is my fave colorrrr
  243. ะะพั…ะพ: OMG You’re so cute ๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒ
  244. inhale your vegetables: Its a yellow filter on the video
  245. Fun Times: Chanel Bae read the pinned comment
  246. Quinn Row: hey guess what, your teeth match too ๐Ÿ˜Š
  247. AbbiCat: Yasss still going with my idea❤️❤️❤️
  248. Ula Juzenaite: Geltona
  249. sad die: Blonde looks so good on you ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜
  250. I U: You look so happy here uwu
  251. Rebecca Stanton: You look so nice with blonde hair! :)
  252. Kelly Parker: Sorry I haven't been here for awhile I had a essay and I had to do it for a few but I'm back
  253. Audrey Witt: That blonde goes amazing with your eyes
  254. PoggleDrop ASMR: I love kitties they just love u that's all<3 :)
  255. Deja E: It may be yellow, but is it Dodie yellow?
  256. ErinsShadow: I wish your Asmr was on Spotify
  257. SNAGG ALERT: Yellow like your danm theeth
  258. ShaniaRubyBFF Msp: You acted like the color!๐Ÿ˜€ Bcz yellow is a happy color!๐Ÿ˜
  259. Lil tentacion: ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›yaaas,here comes the sun my nigga๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›seriously relaxing,I loved the pencil sounds๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒž
  260. BTS myjimin: *If god created a human sun for it to control the bad weather*
  261. taylรธr: J ASMR *are you sure about that*
  262. Chanel Bae: Your teeth are matching too!๐Ÿ˜‚
  263. semmi_x: My teeth fit the theme
  264. Charlotte Bourrel: Some people here are like I wish the sun was bright like her and I'm just like I wish there was any sun at all in England ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
  265. Maia Campbell: I'm gonna like my own comment and say I have no friends just so can get attention (Please like)๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ˜ฟ
  266. Laura Kate!: Please do a glitterey one ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’”
  267. Brandy Blueberries: You're kinda creepy as Yellow, but I kinda like it! xD
  268. Megan Hensley: This makes you look like you have jaundice ๐Ÿ˜‚
  269. Dankachu GEN 2: Twenty Juan Savage "when I cum, I come to my senses" ๐Ÿ‘Œ
  270. Aneลพka Jelรญnkovรก: Your cat๐Ÿ˜
  271. Spilt Lemonade: Rainbow aesthetic?
  272. J ASMR: There’s a filter on my video. ๐Ÿ™„
  273. Oph Gazost: I have a idea for the next color : grey
  274. generic person: You look good with blonde hair
  275. Mia Andrea: yassss yellow is my fave color!:) ๐Ÿ’›
  276. carrie simmons: You always look so pretty ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
  277. Mc’quaid Asmr: reminds me of ppl from texas
  278. Katherine Brodsky: YAY THANKS FOR TAKING MY REQUEST!
  279. sam: 0:34 *pulls out yellow pencil* me: is that a weed?? i’m calling the police
  280. aequarius: 0:49 - 2:15 ๐Ÿคค๐Ÿ˜ด
  281. Ima Cat: So is that weave of his
  282. neavrien: omg holo vid will be great!!! ๐Ÿ’ฟ๐Ÿ“€๐Ÿ’ฟ
  283. Duonicorn: Hi, I'm blue :( Xd
  284. Abiwiz: Beautiful!!!!
  285. R Animations: Lol, the tape noises are kinda of like slime noises. ❤️
  286. GeekyGamer: I love how you give all your aesthetics people their own personality
  287. kingers: "Hi I are you yellow" " no this is Patrick!"
  288. Bruhyougotnojams X: you look like a smiley emoji ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ’•
  289. Meme goddess!: My life in a nutshell
  290. the snail: Do silver next!❤๐Ÿ’—
  291. Jade Chocoberry: You wanna see personified sunshine, *cough* Will Solace *cough*
  292. itzjasmine 05: Y do most asmr ist have a cross tattoo?
  293. M Dude: your teeth match the aesthetic. * not that it's a bad thing *
  294. alya: YEAAAHHHH♥️
  295. Alyshax X: sorry i am german but i love your Viedeos❤
  296. Armando: Hannah Dutchman her subs are growing like hell don't worry
  297. It's ya boi Zack Wick: *_Apple Jack_*
  298. subscribers.without.videos: I always watch this when I want to sleep, I love yellow! I think that you did a really good job! ๐Ÿ˜Š
  299. Unique: You look so good in blond! omg
  300. Michael: hey jenna did you ever watched the color trilogy?
  301. Lena Pauline: Heaven Leigh i just wish it wasn't so demanding. lol. he isn't trying to be cute he wants his damn dinner! lmfao.
  302. Daizy Quainton: Did she put yellow food coloring in her teeth or are they just like because thy are really yellow
  303. C • A • L • I • M • A • Y: Ooooooooo you should try going blonde some day๐Ÿ˜it would really make your eyes stand out๐Ÿ˜
  304. Breeana Fifield: There's a yellow filter on the entire video
  305. Aiko Tung: Hi.... Im poppy
  306. Anna Panda: Purple next ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ‘š
  307. Zara Naeem: Hey yellow your teeth are yellow too
  308. Colby VillasBoas: Of course slime lol Btw I’m in love with slime as well and I Love how the slime was lemon scented because, I love citrus, Lemon and limes๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ‹
  309. Colby VillasBoas: mikkymoo 13 YAAAAASSAA
  310. Heaven Leigh: Mother Earth i personally like them
  311. Tyjos I Renew Bracelet: Youuu look like Jenna Joseph
  312. blue colombe: This is soo good, omg
  313. Mojo Jojo: So much
  314. dobvkins;: when he says he likes yellow
  315. Ariana Robinson: She put a “yellow filter” but her eyes are bright white Hmmm๐Ÿค”
  316. Ravyne Castro: 0:00-introduรงรฃo 0:31-sons no lรกpis 0:48-Lรกpis na tela 2:32-Lรกpis/Durex 3:10-Durex 5:54-Insqueiro 7:09-Tecido 9:46-slime Alguรฉm brasileiro?
  317. Issy Tube: Like it good job ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ
  318. Meiling รนwรบ: Yes it exists, his name is Hoseok
  319. inhale your vegetables: Its a filter on the video
  320. Gabriella Pignault: Even your teeth or yellow
  321. Laney Page: The tingles!!!!!!!
  322. Cxx 379: Wow even your teeth are yellow you go girl !❤️
  323. Britt’s Reality: She tapped on the pencil like a horse gallops, YELLOW GIRL CONSPIRACY
  324. Michael: Im jealous of your teeth
  325. SamRowlandsVEVO: Ah yes <3 this asmr is amazing ๐Ÿ˜
  326. Margaret C: Omg a book tapping and scratching video from you would be so amazing ๐Ÿคค I especially love when people slowly scratch on the pages.. books just make amazing sounds ๐Ÿคค Especially vintage ones ♥️
  327. JeRen ASMR: Will there be a galaxy aesthetic? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
  328. LilianaMB: I noticed that you try to act like the colour such as yellow for yellow you were happy! :) Edit: I realised you described the colour at the end ๐Ÿ˜‚
  329. Caitlin-Rose Hall: J asmr: hi I'm yellow ......... Me: hi I'm Caitlin nice to meet you Lol
  330. Janell Stephenson: tianna danae same
  331. Hamilton ate my soul: A E S T H E T H I C C
  332. Abskebabs 6806: That blonde hair suits you to be honest
  333. ugly eel: the little “hyu” noise she made in the beginning actually sounded like the noise a colored pencil makes on paper??
  334. Uk Chains: You look beautiful without glasses and blonde hair ๐Ÿ˜
  335. emxly: Yayyyyy
  336. lps moonlight wolves: Do u have a pet cat?
  337. Jack Dotzler: My favorite color
  338. Scipio Rattikanus: This girl is straight crazy and I love it
  339. LastRainDay: I love her asmr Sz
  340. Faith Crown: OML U JUST HIT 30k IM SHOOK BROO WHEN U WERE DOING THE LIVE STREAM JUST NOW U HAD 29k WHEN IT WAS OVER NOW U HAVE 30k❗️❗️❗️ I need to calm down I’m probably more excited than u ๐Ÿ˜‚
  341. Doki Milk: Kate Dog you clearly haven't read her pinned comment ..
  342. alex post: OMG THE CAT IS LIKE I WANT IN DA VID
  343. •Mina Guerra•: **dials 911 on microwave**
  344. Hans Zandt: HOWDY HO HEY BOIS!! thats what i expected the intro to sound like
  345. jemima a: Hah helloooo
  346. Iyania Hartwell: Do primary colors ❤️๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’™
  347. Taylinn: Samantha Miller Nahh not even close. There is alot worse๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  348. mirraz corner: I’m yellow papapapapapa
  349. Odd CookieBaka: Yellow!!!! ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ฏ‍♀️๐Ÿ‘ฏ‍♂️๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿค๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ›๐ŸŒœ๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ–๐ŸŒ”๐ŸŒ™๐Ÿ’ซ⭐️๐ŸŒŸ✨⚡️☀️๐ŸŒค๐ŸŒฆ๐Ÿ‹๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒฝ๐Ÿง€๐ŸŒฎ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿง˜‍♀️๐Ÿง˜‍♂️๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…๐ŸŽ–๐Ÿต๐ŸŽ—๐ŸŽซ๐ŸŽท๐ŸŽบ๐Ÿš•๐Ÿšœ๐Ÿ›ต๐Ÿš–๐Ÿšก๐ŸšŸ๐Ÿšง⛱๐Ÿ—๐ŸŒ ๐Ÿ“€๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿ’ฐ⚱️๐Ÿ›Ž๐Ÿ”‘๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ“ฏ๐Ÿ“’✏️๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ”…๐Ÿ”†〽️⚠️๐Ÿšธ๐Ÿ”ฑ⚜️๐Ÿ””๐Ÿ”•๐Ÿ“ฃ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡บ
  350. deedee: u suited blonde hair๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
  351. Kool-Aid Girl: Yellow diamond
  352. JazJustWantsToDance: Queen alysha I love German
  353. kayla qe: You would seriously suit short blonde hair!! Omggg
  354. you are beautiful and so is this person: u look so beautiful and happy here
  355. Kata ร–lyรผs: Mia Andrea Long sameee๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›
  356. Jovana E: 1:05 was so tingly please more!
  357. Mother Earth: I love this video so much, the cat sounds are kind of disturbing, but i don't mind them
  358. JazJustWantsToDance: Please do grey ๐Ÿ’ฟ๐Ÿ—‘๐Ÿ’€☠️๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ‘Ÿ๐Ÿ‘“๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿš๐Ÿ•ธ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ€๐ŸŒช๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฅ„๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ⛸๐Ÿคบ๐Ÿฅˆ๐ŸŽค๐ŸŽฎ๐ŸŽฐ๐Ÿ›ธ⚓️๐Ÿ—ฟ๐Ÿ—ป๐Ÿข๐Ÿ’ป⌨️๐Ÿ–ฑ๐ŸŽ›⏱๐Ÿ“ก⏲๐ŸŽš๐Ÿ”ฆ๐Ÿ”จ⚒๐Ÿ› ⛏๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿ”ฉ๐Ÿ”ช⛓⚙️๐Ÿ—ก⚔️๐Ÿ”ฌ๐Ÿ•ณ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ›’๐Ÿ—„๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“‚๐Ÿ““๐Ÿ“ฐ๐Ÿ—ž๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“Ž๐Ÿ”—๐Ÿ–‡๐Ÿšฎ๐ŸŽฆ๐Ÿ“ถ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ”ฃ๐Ÿšป๐Ÿ†–๐Ÿ” ๐Ÿ”ก๐Ÿ”คโ„น️๐Ÿ†—๐Ÿ†™๐Ÿ†’๐Ÿ†•๐Ÿ†“0️⃣1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣4️⃣9️⃣8️⃣7️⃣6️⃣5️⃣๐Ÿ”Ÿ๐Ÿ”ข#️⃣*️⃣⏏️⏺⏹⏯⏸▶️⏭⏮⏩๐Ÿ”ฝ⏫⏬◀️๐Ÿ”ผ๐Ÿ”ฝ➡️⬅️⬆️⬇️↗️↘️⬅️⬆️↗️↘️↙️↕️↔️↔️↪️↩️⤴️⤵️๐Ÿ”€๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”‚๐Ÿ”„๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ”€➕➕➖➖➗✖️๐Ÿ’ฒ๐Ÿ’ฑ™️©️®️〰️๐Ÿ”™๐Ÿ”›➿๐Ÿ”š๐Ÿ”✔️☑️๐Ÿ”˜๐Ÿ”ˆ๐Ÿ”‡๐Ÿ”‰๐Ÿ”Š๐Ÿ“ข๐Ÿณ️
  359. Hannah Dutchman: Iv only just found your channel! Why don’t you have more subs!! Your so talented! Tingles on a new level!๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›
  360. Curt Williams: Yeah yellow. Looks good on you. But to be fair, you look good in whatever color you wear. ๐Ÿ˜Š
  361. เน€เธ•ี้เธข เนเธฎเธŸ เธญเธฐ เธฅุ๊เธ: I think it will have rainbow colors 55+ I really like it
  362. aurora is trying her best.: FaZeKid.exe It's just because she put yellow on her face, they look bright white in all the other videos.
  363. Jellybean Cactus: If I was a ASMRist and I had to fart during a video then I would just turn the sound off on the mic. But if your a vlogger or just a normal YouTube channel if you farted there is nothing to cover it up with other than to cut it out but that seems like a lot of work... So no. Even though I don't even really have a YouTube channel but still no.
  364. Kalese Clayton: Can you do purple or a glitter or Holo or rainbow one
  365. Sapphire Starlight: Yellow means happy? Lets find out.
  366. Cska Zenith: Hola!
  367. Hannah's happy Corner!: Do a Rainbow Aesthetic!!!
  368. NeeAnouk _: With and without
  369. Gatcha Marie: Even got the yellow teeth!
  370. J ASMR: Hey fam. So before I get thousands of comments about having yellow teeth.... my teeth aren’t bright white in the first place BUT I did put a yellow filter on the video just to make the yellow more intense. My teeth aren’t dying!! Thx tho !! Luv u
  371. Lemรธn Material: Can you do *red* soon? :D
  372. Tales of a Fox: Yellow isnt my favourite aesthetic colour but this video may have made me love it a little more! ๐Ÿ’›
  373. iGusta _: Aaaaaaa New asmr๐Ÿ’•
  374. S P: Oh my goddddddd. Finally you made it!!!!!!!!
  375. Jairo L.: Looks like Jaundice
  376. Jay_aki: DO ORANGE PLZZ
  377. Kawaii Cutie: Yellow makes me happy ๐Ÿ˜
  378. OhSehuns moon: Gelb ☇๐ŸŒŸ
  379. Yeetus Feetus: Olivia Wiley SIMPLY NAILOGICAL FANS ( HOLOSEXUALS ) UNITE
  380. Jรบlia Minami: Yellow ๐Ÿ’› \(^u^)/ We say "amarelo" in Brazil ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท
  381. J ASMR: Yikes
  382. Janell Stephenson: Kalese Clayton yes Holo because I'm a Holosexual
  383. Lena Pauline: The awesome Molly same molly... same. haha. ๐ŸŒฅ๐ŸŒฅ๐ŸŒฅ
  384. 『้’ใ„』Azul- Chaล‹: Amazing vรญdeo!( ´ ▽ ` )๏พ‰
  385. clown that frowns: Yellow
  386. Lena Pauline: Jenna Lee the person u replied to who said "yes it is" was talking about someone else who was saying her teeth are not yellow because of a filter, but because they're actually yellow. lol.
  387. Pibblet Squad: Let that cat in!
  388. dumb bitch: the sun is quaking
  389. revistinha1: Sneaky J trying to use the lighter trick from Encino Man to calm us down lol The blonde wig and makeup give me J ASMR Goldfinger Bond Girl vibes Happy J is best J <3
  390. Ryan Wiseman: Mia Andrea Long same I'm the only one in my house that has a yellow towel
  391. aesthetic flowers, asmr eating, tapping technique, newegg, new york yankees, aesthetic quotes, new england, asmr darling, news, tapping a keg, asmr honeycomb, new england patriots, yellow lab, new emojis, new york, yellowstone show, new york times, new york weather, asmr definition, asmr slime, tapping definition, yellow jacket, asmr sounds, aesthetic clothing, tapping for weight loss, asmr reddit, newsela, new york lottery, aesthetically pleasing, tapping head, new movies, yellow vans, aesthetician, aesthetics definition, tapping eft, asmr video, yellow mucus, aesthetic names, new orleans, tapping out, yellow cake recipe, asmr youtube, tapping meaning, new amsterdam, new york and company, yellow submarine, tapping for anxiety, yellow fever, yellow pages, asmr microphone, asmr food, aesthetic drawings, yellowstone volcano, asmr triggers, news today, asmr lyrics, yellow river, yellowstone, asmr 21 savage, aesthetic backgrounds, tapping machine, asmr cardi b, new orleans saints, aesthetica of a rogue hero, new york post, aesthetic words, aesthetic tumblr, tapping synonym, aesthetic synonym, yellow discharge, asmr sleep, tapping meditation, yellow poop, yellow cab, new zealand, yellow journalism, asmr gibi, new balance, asmr tapping, yellow background, yellowstone cast, tapping maple trees, aesthetic outfits, tapping games, yellow eyes, tapping solution, tapping block, aesthetic room, tapping points, aesthetic pictures, aesthetic usernames, tapping asmr, aesthetically, tapping therapy, tapping screw, asmr soap, yellow vest, aesthetic wallpaper, asmr glow, aesthetic fonts

ASMR AESTHETICS- YELLOW

1,143 Likes1,143 Dislikes
30,058 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 23 Mar 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment