ASMR ROLEPLAY - Dental Cleaning (Mic Cleaning Sounds) - tips best game

Sunday, March 10, 2019

ASMR ROLEPLAY - Dental Cleaning (Mic Cleaning Sounds)

  1. The Slime Channel: Please do more role play videos like these and like the brain ๐Ÿง  cleanse!! ❤️❤️❤️ You should do a face paint role play! Pleaseeee!! ๐Ÿ˜˜❤️๐Ÿ’•
  2. Melanie Star: Omg so true and I can't talk because there hands are in my mouth! ๐Ÿ˜‚
  3. Maynor Escobar: Hellow Jena
  4. ะ˜ะฝะณะธะฑะพั€ะดะฐ ะ›ะฐะฝะบัƒะฝะฐะนั‚ะต: Hi๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ”ฌ๐Ÿ–️
  5. Fรคda Do Avakin: It’s soo Good
  6. Happyholidays 24: Aww i wish i was first comment :(
  7. gabriel sato: Your videos are so relaxing... ๐Ÿ˜ด
  8. •kennedy•: Hey Jenna ๐Ÿ˜Š loved this vid. Can you please respond...thanks love ya ❤️
  9. Alexa & Kiley: Me watching : Ok this is cool Puts the phone over face Starts falling asleep Phone falls on face S*** F*** Ugghshshhshhdhdj Now back to j asmr
  10. Rosie Robinson: HII JAY!!! awesome dr J!
  11. bongo cat leon family: **dentist stabs gums** Dentist-“your bleeding because you don’t floss”
  12. idk broskee: ๐Ÿ’›
  13. Rebecca N: Omg I'm betty brackets up and I'm scared
  14. Karen Lanier: 25th
  15. Jane Gloriana: 65 ❤
  16. lavv lavini: Oh, thank you!
  17. LPS Oreo: Omg have to go to the dentist tomorrow morning, at least I can't fall asleep๐Ÿ˜ด with the dentist lolz
  18. Joriean Miller: yes yes yes๐Ÿ˜
  19. Crazy Grace: Just what I was looking for ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’•
  20. Pastel Kami: ❤️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ
  21. m a s h a: I just came back from the dentist!! Your video is way more relaxing than the actual dentist! ❤️
  22. Noรฉ Alberto Barajas Rizo: You are so beautiful with your mask ❤๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฝ
  23. Anxiety Nightmare: O want you as my dentist
  24. Sour watermelon WW: I love you Jenna!๐Ÿ’• I also have a Chanel! But I just started, I'm still learning.
  25. GachaSunflower !: I’m sorta early!๐Ÿ’–
  26. Rubi Esquivel: I'm have an appointment tomorrow... Perfect timing
  27. J ASMR: Good luck!!!
  28. Itz Sophie: First love it!!
  29. That lonely Girl: When u said mr pokie i got triggerd bc tht was what I used to call my gramps before he died of cancer I already know some dont wanna know but i just want it to be off my chest.
  30. Nadalyn Dadzie: Umm OK I like it ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜ป๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ”ฑ๐Ÿ’ฎ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽก๐ŸŽข๐ŸŽ ๐ŸŽช๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿช๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿง๐Ÿจ๐Ÿน๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ‘ฐ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’‹❤๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
  31. Anonymous: Who else starts tingling before they even start the vid?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
  32. Cuddles the Cat: I have a wisdom tooth coming soon, this is a dentist I would actually go to.
  33. Mcatz Plays: I’m so nearly at 30 subs! Plz subscribe to me!! Hey Jenna! I love your videos and I’d love a like on this, I found the poking around for caver ties bit was lovely! ❤️๐Ÿ˜ญ
  34. SunnyLps: Had notifications on but still late.
  35. Chicken Wing: Oml I love the hunger games. We read the books in class the watched the movie...when I got home...I watched the other 3 lol
  36. Mery-chan: Hi J!! I love your channel!! ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™
  37. steveland76: Wow! I feel the need to go ahead and make an appointment. This was excellent!
  38. D.A.B Nation: m a s h a ikr
  39. Kiara Houle: Rosie Robinson I see you everywhere LOL
  40. Elena ล lopar: This is the only ASMR channel that makes me tingle❤❤❤
  41. Justina .b: I love your video that amazing!๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜—๐Ÿ˜—
  42. Mercy Nyamao: I think I’m in tingle heaven
  43. VeXed Zenith: If you stare too hard at the first 5 minutes, it starts to get kind of unsettling...
  44. mads does a lot of nothing: Well. I went to the dentist today... I wish i went to this one before i went!
  45. srh: My asmr queen ❤️❤️❤️
  46. that watermelon: goh dammmm quaker oata add
  47. XxPastel x PinkxX: Lowkey kinda creepy but the T I N G L E S
  48. Jeanna Foster: Your my favorite asmrist
  49. Nadalyn Dadzie: She said a badword.
  50. mastef i: Perfect!๐Ÿ˜˜
  51. itz Cameron xP: I kept looking in the mirror of that tool ๐Ÿ˜‚
  52. Xoxo. Alisha: I love thissssss sooooo freaking muchhhh❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
  53. pine tree-: Yessss
  54. A: I don't know if this is a coincidence but I went to the dentist 2 days ago ๐Ÿ˜„ Great video ๐Ÿ’•
  55. Naruto Fan 4 ever_X: LOVE THE ECOH!!!!! EDIT: did I spell that right XD ๐Ÿ˜…
  56. morgs 2003: Im getting my teeth cleaned today lol im getting that horrible fluoride stuff put on
  57. Kim Rossignol: Love you Jenna your the best amsrist I know on YouTube, I hope you have a great day and keep on making vids cause there the best i love you so much and I hope you can do more role Plays!❤️๐Ÿ˜˜
  58. Asmr L/ Vlog L: I really liked this one of my Favorites!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜
  59. Jรผรฑรฏpรซr Kรธรธkรฏรซ: BEST DENTIST EVERRRRRTERUGUHBIHBUGCFTXRECBNIJ ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
  60. Itz Daneille Vyds: HarryPotterLover 13 yes๐Ÿ˜‚
  61. Tin Can: *woo* new video
  62. L.T.X 151: This is very accurate, I love it. You deserve more subs!
  63. Bts Wrecked Me: One of the only asmr channels that make me tingle. I'm glad you're getting more noticed ^^ Love your channel ♡
  64. Amanda Fortner: Alma's fan hello
  65. Madison Stallings: Jenna!! So proud of you for making this! Love you lots! ๐Ÿ’—
  66. Karis Choi: Lol I went to the dentist today
  67. Anne de Boevรจre: Love your videos!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’—
  68. Shadows Art: Magic
  69. Morgan and Milo: Katniss from the Hunger Games Roleplay? You would be great, I would love that. I love all of your Roleplays, well please consider and see you soon๐Ÿ˜€
  70. itz Cameron xP: U just sit back and relax while they do the work? ๐Ÿ˜‚
  71. Patrisha Tumala: I hope you know how much I love you and your vids lol you are amazing. everytime I can't go to sleep and have work tomorrow I always watch your vids and they make me fall asleep! You're a life saver and totally love your ideas!
  72. Me0wY EQUANOIS: Nadalyn Dadzie what’s not nice???!
  73. haha oof: Anime Lover666 its echo
  74. mads does a lot of nothing: 7:29 scuse' me ma'am im not going to use that, right? UHhhhhhhh... i mean.. sure this has been great but im not ok with that. im sorry, love you jenna!
  75. Rosie Robinson: Weirdly Kiara yep I love jay ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
  76. Nika Rulli: Hey I just want to say I have never really been interested in ASMR but you have made me so interested and I love it so I just want to say thank you and to keep doing what you’re doing๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ‘Œ
  77. Fortnite_Goddess: Loved it! Like if you did too๐Ÿ‘
  78. Mxack Msp and Roblox: 4th!!!
  79. Alma's fan: O-M-G thank youuu! I used to have tingles while watching ASMR videos, but then I stopped and now I just watch them to relax, but in this video! You f*cking made me have tingles!! You are my favourite ASMR youtuber (you already were but meh :P) Love youu!
  80. Jedi Paws: Hello J๐Ÿ˜
  81. Lemรธn Material: Im going to the dentist today Why can't we just go to this dentist
  82. HarryPotterLover 13: Am I the only one who hates when the dentist try’s to make conversation with their hands IN YOUR MOUTH???
  83. ะฃฯ…ฮบiฮทฮฑฮฑฮฑ: Bts Wrecked Me Army ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚
  84. Kivin: Best channel ever
  85. i liek chocolate :p: SAME
  86. J ASMR: Hey! I’m so glad you loved it ๐Ÿ’•
  87. HarryPotterLover 13: itz Cameron xP Ik but when you can’t feel anything and you can see blood everywhere it’s like OOF
  88. Sanai Williamson: Thank you finally mic cleaning
  89. J ASMR: Why do you think I didn’t ask many questions ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰
  90. Camera Cuttings: MPIE XOXOXO OMG YES
  91. Alicat 2019: Amazing! !!
  92. Fรธrgiven Fรธrest: Hey u, stop reading the comments and watch the video!๐Ÿ˜
  93. Len: *ร‘ รฑ eรฑe*
  94. Midnightcluster27: No I have never flossed who do you take me for Fortnite jokes I’m being serious doc never flossed my teeth
  95. Nadalyn Dadzie: Alma's fan that's not nice
  96. Thalia Chinopoulos: 48th comment!!my record is 9 :D
  97. Carlie Bank: Hi loved this Thanks
  98. Alicat 2019: 13th comment or like 12th
  99. HarryPotterLover 13: Itz Daneille Vyds I am ๐Ÿ˜ญ oof ๐Ÿ˜‚
  100. roblox master: Where is this dentist and what times are you open?? Luv u jenny is was expecting dis cuz I watched ur live stream baiiii
  101. Leah Alfaro: I go to the dentist tomorrow I wish this was how my dentist appointment would go ๐Ÿ˜
  102. Owlkeetslimezz Owlkeetslimezz: Lol this is odly relaxing but if my doctor did this i would mever go back๐Ÿ˜‚
  103. HarryPotterLover 13: J ASMR I appreciate that (BTW I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! FAVORITE ASMRTIST ๐Ÿ˜ญ❤️❤️❤️)
  104. Lara Te Iringa: i wish they were playing this at my dentist, i had to get my wisdom teeth pulled out and i would rather listen to this then the drill
  105. Kiara Houle: That lonely Girl sorry ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ’”
  106. Kim Berry: LOVE YOUR VIDEOS do more
  107. HarryPotterLover 13: Why is the dentist actually relaxing for once
  108. Random Penguiness: Geez that’s a lot of hearted comments.
  109. Nadalyn Dadzie: Chicken Nugger W-AAAAAH!
  110. Cuddles the Cat: Here before 1,000 views
  111. Mxack Msp and Roblox: 4th!!!! #EarlySquad!!! #WhereIsTheASMRSquadAt?
  112. RANDOMSTUFF!๐Ÿ˜‚: YAAASSSSSSS,FINALLY A ROLEPLAY!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ❤๐Ÿ’œ❤๐Ÿ’œ❤๐Ÿ’œ❤๐Ÿ’œ❤๐Ÿ’œ❤✌✌✌✌๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒท
  113. Agnes Flygare Hammerlund: I was laying down in my bed with my mouth open the hole time anyone else (Edit)omg thanks I love you’re videos they make me feel better if im down
  114. Chicken Wing: AMRYYYYYYYYYYT
  115. Kennedy Helton: I’m about to go to the dentist and I’m just gonna sit in that chair and think of this cause I’m trying to stay calm ๐Ÿ˜‚
  116. Jeanna Foster: Sorry if i spelled it wrong
  117. Haleigh Nicole: Absolutely loved this video!! Your videos just keep getting better!! ❤️❤️
  118. ็™ฝ็พŠ: 5th!
  119. alyhana cerdeno: I love you so muuuuuch๐Ÿ’•
  120. Alma's fan: Nadalyn Dadzie why??
  121. Akiba Cooper: I was expecting it to be mouth sounds. But kool kool
  122. pink_minecraft player lol: My doctor seems a bit mellow my fellow
  123. Karis Choi: I got a heart my life is complete
  124. Amber Hershberger: I think I will go brush my teeth after this video
  125. Schaffen wir 1k abbos Ohne Video?: Cool video
  126. swingy: This is a lot realer for me since you actually look a bit like my dentist X3
  127. mic industrial cleaning, asmr soap, cleaning mic capsule, dentist appointment, asmr cardi b, roleplayer, roleplay websites, roleplay ideas, dentist meme, roleplay plot ideas, roleplay generator, iphone se mic cleaning, roleplay discord, triggertech, dentist reviews, triggered gif, dentist open today, trigger point foam roller, trigger thumb, asmr eating, dentist office, dentist office near me, apple watch mic cleaning, dentistry, roleplay starters, trigger warning, dentist games, cell phone mic cleaning, roleplay definition, dentistry for children, asmr 21 savage, dentist for kids, asmr tapping, roleplay prompts, asmr microphone, dentist near me, samsung s5 mic cleaning, asmr youtube, asmr darling, asmr lyrics, cleaning mic jack, dentist definition, triggered feminist, asmr sleep, roleplay minecraft servers, roleplay online, trigger finger splint, trigger warning killer mike, dentist assistant salary, dentist jokes, cleaning mic on iphone 7, dentistry by design, asmr food, iphone 5s mic cleaning, asmr gibi, asmr slime, triggered meme, dentist salary 2018, roleplay meaning, countryman mic cleaning, asmr triggers, roleplaying sites, roleplay chat, cleaning mic on iphone 6, trigger point, roleplay plots, asmr sounds, trigger fish, dentist school, asmr reddit, asmr video, cleaning mic earpiece, asmr definition, trigger point therapy, cleaning mic on iphone, trigger anime, trigger finger, dentist salary, asmr glow, trigger finger surgery, roleplay amino, mic cleaning services, dry cleaning mic mac mall, mic cleaning kit, trigger point injections, roleplayer.me, dentistry for kids, trigger finger treatment, iphone 6s mic cleaning, trigger synonym, asmr honeycomb, role play games, asmr mic cleaning, dentist assistant, triggered, role playing, cleaning mic cables, roleplay names, trigger definition

ASMR ROLEPLAY - Dental Cleaning (Mic Cleaning Sounds)

553 Likes553 Dislikes
13,179 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 30 Jul 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment