ASMR more SLIME in your EARS - tips best game

Sunday, March 10, 2019

ASMR more SLIME in your EARS

  1. ᗩᒪᒪY TᕼE ᑭOTᗩTO ᗯOᒪᖴ: yasss queen back at it again with those slime on mic love u so much
  2. Jules Reid: Bring back the Pink (love is in the air) Putty!!! I WAS IN LOVVEE WITH IT!! And more nail pressing :D
  3. Abi French: *when you put your finger tips onto the* *slime which is on mic* *it sounds like suction cups to me* *Great vid 😅*
  4. Korie Williams: I seriously love these videos I could watch them all day
  5. Melina Coban: Allah belani versin
  6. SLAYSMR ASMR: 🖤 when you drag your fingers over the slime while it’s on the mic
  7. You don't know annyeonghaseyo?: YESSSS SLAY THAT SLIMEE
  8. That0ne TeenGal: Yaaaasss 💕💕
  9. xXFerrit GirlXx: This is what I needed after a lot of stress today
  10. Egg McMuffins: Yay im somewhat early Kewl
  11. crayonsandcolouringbooks: I'm in lessons shhhhh.... BTW THIS IS VERY NOICE ❤ Also I'm not dumped anymore, she couldn't get enough of this handsome devil 😄😄
  12. Salina Hall: I love these kind of videos it gives me like 100 tingle every minute please please please do more ( p.s. liysm💕)
  13. Faith Crown: Oh I’m late cuz i was in school when this was posted ( where I am when it was posted it was 9 am, and I had gotten out of school at 4 today smh)
  14. error ASMR 🍭: a lot of flouride in your water
  15. galia hamami: טיפשה
  16. Ocean Edits: YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOUR SLIME VIDS SO MUCH!!!♥️♥️♥️
  17. Kelly Parker: Do NUMBER 5 and this series is going a long way for all you beautiful people
  18. Musicalcake 92: Gotta love this ❤️❤️❤️
  19. Luna ASMR: PURFFFFECT VIDEOOO!!!! Did U Enjoy The Collab With The Defino Twinsm
  20. Jamie Golz: XxItsJoJoSiwa msp it’s ASMR ya dumb dumb ;-;
  21. Ella Gwynlliw: Yassss sameeee
  22. Rainbow Animations: Yup. Some gud stuff
  23. *L I V I D*: *wHaT Do YOu ThiNK?*
  24. billies avacados notebook: You're amazing I FELL ASLEEP AHH ILY
  25. poop love: Or she can buy another one..💁
  26. Potato Lover: Imma fall asleep to this video now 😂 Bye. 👋
  27. Elanur Altuntepe: I love youu so much a
  28. Najooo Csapat: Hi! I just wanted to say your videos are so so relaxing!! I love you!!
  29. I Am Boodles Slime n' stuff: Hi Jenna just a quick question..... So did u get a letter and a rainbow loom braclet from me?? Because that is what I shipped u. Thx! Love you!!❤💛💚💙💜
  30. The Real Dirty Dan: I lovee youuu
  31. mylah serrano: my ears are clogged with tingles
  32. - Park Mochi: I expected the green slime to be stiff but when you stretched it smoothly i was like YAAAASSS
  33. suga 。: This is so satisfying 💕
  34. Harley Quinn: Omg how long is that going to take to clean it if itt gets stuck lol but QUEEN OF ASMR
  35. J ASMR: Loved it. They’re awesome
  36. Roblox Kyla/ VLOGS: I love your asmr videos❤️❤️💕
  37. MINyoongi#26 ARMY: Love you Jenna! I always get excited when you post a new vid. Keep up the great work! (^_^)
  38. Doge memes: hello
  39. Charlotte Not: I was wondering what kind of microphone you have in his video?❤️
  40. Diki Toby: 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴
  41. ShaniaRubyBFF Msp: Dont BUY slime, make slime by yourself and its putty
  42. Margaret C: SLAYSMR ASMR that’s my favorite part omg
  43. ms85119: Hi
  44. Goatlover679 Xx: 33rd comment wow love this sooooooooooo much keep up the incredible asmr ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
  45. Joel Johansson: Dat some tingly shit 😪😪😪
  46. wiki ツ: MmmmmMMMMmmmm
  47. Chim tae bts Lover: Omg I love you soooooo much
  48. Minty Gacha: Life hack : pre-record this using your phone and save to camera , so when you are out , you don’t have to use your data to watch VIDEOS ❤️
  49. Mayrette Almonte: Great vid
  50. Yoo Rania: Hen she first put it on it sounds like I’m drowning in the ocean 😍😍😍😍😍
  51. Jessie Playz 56: But thank you so much for the videooooo
  52. Eoin Ramirez: This is just beautiful
  53. Depression.: YES YES YES YES YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I'm happy (C:)
  54. Kayleigh Brewer: At first I didn’t like it but then I found myself watching one basically everyday now you and asmr darling are my favourite people to watch doing asmr
  55. Julia Heise: Yes! Girl, you slayyyyyin’!😉 (said that when you were live!)
  56. Lava: уσυя ѕσ ρяєтту
  57. ina lortkipanidze: Jamie Golz i am not dumb 🤣 some people are talking loudly whan they are making asmr so
  58. Tom Hank: I was having a very relaxing time watching this and then a friggin spider fell on me and I freaked out. The relaxing moment was ruined. Thanks a lot spider😰🕷
  59. Clara: I had a dream about you. Long story short, you were a teacher at my old school and I was sitting in front of you. Suddenly it hit me and I asked if you were J ASMR. You just kinda stared at me and slowly nodded. Then my dream ended. I have some pretty interesting dreams 😂😂
  60. Tegan Harmieson: Hiiii
  61. EAC | Geography |: I dont get tingles 😔
  62. IExility: The popping on the first one was so satisfing
  63. A Sarcastic Frick: You posted this on my b day Love the slime on your ears! Every Video of it!!! ❤❤❤
  64. emma diaz: 6 🤩🤩🤩
  65. Bev_ sing's: And good video👍❤
  66. placeholder_ person: love ur vids 💕💕
  67. ROBLOX GAMING WITH EMILY: Ambar Falcon aha its not a problem anymore 😆
  68. alyakimmai 808: What was with that intro???? 😟
  69. J ASMR: Yes!! I’m going to do an unboxing when I get a few more packages
  70. Galaxy cat: This is what I was waiting for
  71. Alondra Rivera: It sounds like you are really under water xD
  72. Margaret C: I love these videos ♥️🤤
  73. Autumn: EAC | Geography | same :(
  74. Debino 18: Queen😍😍
  75. Chloe N: You’re so pretty and the video was amazing
  76. Miley_Xoxo: Love It J I'm In The Middle Of Putting A Package Together For You❤️
  77. You don't know annyeonghaseyo?: MYY QUEENNN
  78. Mandaue Eco Glass Inc: im not wearing headphones.. Im wearing earphones 😉
  79. Abi TGF: The gain all the way is amazing 😍👌
  80. Quit Siaiqhsvd: Yayyy 100th comment on my favorite asmrist and the video is my favorite trigger that you do! Woooooo im lucky 😂❤️
  81. Ambar Falcon: Every time she said "what do you think?" I would just imagine the Cristine from simplynailogical what do you think montage 😂😂
  82. Mayanna Santos: See this,THIS is the only reason why I go to sleep
  83. Jasmine Klopstad: Someone Actually yessss please do thisss
  84. Enna Pocerek: Best❤️💋👍😍😘💗🌍👌🖤💯💓💕🔐
  85. Zosia Kosieradzka: Oh yeah!!!!!!!!
  86. Ari: it's 2:12 am rn and i burst out laughing.
  87. Lowkey Art: Sammeeee thoo
  88. Carla S.: Sameeee
  89. Lilly the wolf: I just came back from school. Looks like it nap time >:3
  90. Margaret C: Lemonade interesting
  91. Autumn Loy: I love the type of asmr she does, she’s not attacking the mic with her mouth she’s just normal (in a good way)
  92. Alan Lima: .R.I.P. mic
  93. dae ni: Emmm... YASS QUEENNNNN
  94. Kayleigh Brewer: Omg you liked it ❤️
  95. I am the Cause of Cancer: I have a crush on Adrian G. OMG I just said it! Sorry. Middle school life.
  96. Ella Gwynlliw: Appriicity same
  97. Celine Soto: 👍
  98. Skaberchlyn Mendes: 2:22 ❤️
  99. Go Away: Can you do a video where you are just talking with the mic up all the way
  100. Tatum is a sock: I'm getting my mic Friday :D I'm going to take after you, you are my inspiration for ASMR. So, imma do some putty on the mic sounds, and I'll be sure to credit you <3
  101. asmr munchkin: Tingles and tingles Galore 💕💕
  102. ZIZI’s WORLD: Who’s wearing headphonessss
  103. Onlymy Lessons: Oh crap it’s midnight and my volume was all the way up for the asmr and a really loud ad starts playing and I’m like “NOO SHHHHH” good thing it didnt wake anyone....except for me xD
  104. Eoin Ramirez: Can you please make a vid we’re you turn the gain up all the way for the whole vid
  105. I Am Boodles Slime n' stuff: Awee thx!! Love u
  106. Preppers Preppers: This poor mic is suffocating for our tingles. 👌 go mic go 👌
  107. Life With Raspberry: What camera do you have????
  108. Espana Esparza: Thank you for the tingles 😆😁😄😃😀
  109. Olivia Simpson: What the actual hell?!
  110. xXAceXx :3: I n s o m n i a C u r e d.
  111. Kim VanDamme: diana moreno what are you,saying
  112. Girl Gamer: OMG SAMEEEREE
  113. bubble: i think itd be cool to have a video of you snapping a lot coz that gives me loads of tingles. and snapping over the slime/putty thats on the mic? yes pls
  114. Hannah Williams: im hangry and bored @simply squad
  115. LilianaMB: princess kyky ITS SUPPOSED TO BE RELAXING NO QUIET
  116. J ASMR: Oh good!!!! 💕
  117. BELIPLAYZ YT: IKR we need you mix
  118. PJ Montilla: Sugoiiii
  119. Mcatz Plays: Hey J, amazing video btw and love ur channel! 34th commenter and your at 36k!!! ❤️💖 :D
  120. slimez and llama: I luv it when u do this it is sooooooooo satisfying
  121. Nyan Cat: Eoin Reacts same
  122. Faith Crown: FiNaLlY iV bEeN wAiTin 💓💥👏🏾
  123. Emi Online: Omg I love you so so so much!!❤❤
  124. るりくん: いや、音はめっちゃいいんですけど、マイク大丈夫ですか?w
  125. Gacha Cupcake: john carnevale lol ur booty I don’t wanna say but.... I had that to.... 😳😂
  126. Xxlonely TrashXx: error ASMR 🍭 why do I feel like I have seen u before just me....
  127. Kenzie Ann: i love ths video i even fell asleep while i was watching this yesterday and my parents caught me watching it lol
  128. Archieplayz plays: POSTED ON MY BDAY
  129. Victoria James: every video is the same as the last one...
  130. Spilt Lemonade: I got tingles in my mouth for the first time (very weird feeling)
  131. Sara Garcia: As soon as she put the slime on the mic i got tingles...we need more videos like this❤
  132. Kim VanDamme: Mee to
  133. Kayloww F.I: Heyyyyyyy.....you forgot the "Or Jenna'' in the beginning lol Ohh well love the video✌😊
  134. Super Spookay: A lot**
  135. R&B’s _channel: 🤤
  136. Britt Maes: great video! ;) but can i suggest 1 thing? it also sounds really good if you put plastic wrap over it and then press you're fingers on it or roll over it. Mabye you can try it ^^
  137. Kloves Dolantwins: Lol
  138. Eddie •-•: Her: What do you think? Me: https://youtu.be/jpFcmQjWHuI
  139. Nick's Channel: You’re simply the best from live streaming to video I love them all thank you soooo much
  140. IzzyBee43: STAY STRONG MIC WE NEED MORE OF THESE VIDS
  141. Gacha Wolfie: If you ever get dust in your mike put some slime on it
  142. cam /: very odd
  143. Elena Opluštilová: Love you so much !! More ASMR !!TOP!!😂💕💕💕🔝🔝
  144. Jessie Playz 56: I’m late but it’s only because I have been busy
  145. Heaven Leigh: I love these :)
  146. Jenna Lee: Same
  147. biboyio 213: omg this made soo relaxed like i love ur asmr and the slime ib the mices its soo relaxing
  148. Eoin Ramirez: I’m getting tingles and I’m not even wearing headphones
  149. Debino 18: Slay the game your views are getting better and better by the seccond keep it up 😍😍
  150. Alazae Rose: 600th liker😂😂😂❤️❤️❤️
  151. Jellybean Cactus: I really like your vids
  152. Poppy xox: Me: turns it up so I can hear her AD: DO YOU HAVE HEARING PROBLEMS?!?! Me: I DO NOW!😂
  153. Tiana Huynh: Jenna: “This ones a lot quieter” Me: ~turns the volume up~
  154. Renee Jin: Can you do a mixing Aron’s putty asmr And then put it on the mic
  155. R&B’s _channel: Super soothing
  156. Charlotte Cheok: I instantly clicked on this video when I saw it then I suddenly realised I was 57 minutes late "oh come on!" Oh well this video is nice gave me the tingles
  157. Clarissadances: yessssssss da sleem is so *tinglyyyyyyyy*
  158. Skull Crushers: The first asmr video I saw of you was your first slime on the mic video with the mermaid slime/ putty
  159. Kawaii Cutie: Good video j
  160. Mady Tehrani: Can u do a video where you poke the slime on the mike like fully
  161. Millifant: Love this type of vids
  162. J ASMR: Thank you so much ❤️💕
  163. Roblox Kyla/ VLOGS: Someone Actually ASMR IS SUPPOSSED TO BE QUIET
  164. Heaven Leigh: Faith Crown same
  165. Crark Rojar: suteki!!😁
  166. Alexia Damm: Ambar Falcon me too😂😂😂😂😂
  167. Sunset Lover: I got a rib tingle for the first time.. it was weird, but relaxing😂
  168. error ASMR 🍭: Eey
  169. Jazmyn Greene: I keep watching this only way I can relax and go to sleep ilysm amazing video
  170. Andrea Quinn: Can you do 1hour of this please
  171. leah nichole: I like the quiet/ all the way down sounds it sounds like I'm under water and isn't too harsh 😁
  172. k Anna: Idk what it is but you look like you're a troll i just get that vibe idk lmao nice video though ❤️❤️
  173. Grace: Roblox Kyla actually there is asmr when you talk at a normal volume while tapping or doing “triggers” because that’s what people find relaxing
  174. Charlotte P: I live for these videos
  175. Tiana Huynh: Jenna: “This ones a lot quieter” Me: ~turns the volume up~
  176. Iconic Grande: im shaking tiNGllEs ovERloAD
  177. Jenna Lee: Sorry I was late, but I’m so happy you posted!
  178. Aimee W: Where’s the rest of the world at there missing so much if here ❤️💕
  179. Alex Garcia: I like the second time she did it
  180. sandy Beanz: Anyone else get annoyed when that tiny bit of putty/slime was still stuck on the mic and she didn’t realise?😂😂😂
  181. Lainey Girl: MY QUEEN ilysm 😘
  182. Bexley Elora: You can get that? Why haven't I?!?!?
  183. MY LIFE AS MILLIE: Can u comment by the way I can't stop watching ur vids there grate
  184. rainAsdfg: did you make that slime the colour is cool and it tingles my ears
  185. Sim Ple: Yall mind if i F A L L A S L E E P to this?
  186. Jack_Da_ Maniac: I’m definitely liking this comment! Well if you say so :)
  187. Kanamih hatashi: Ey i see ph flag there uhuh
  188. Laura Box: I couldn't move my feet after this video ... Is that normal 🙃
  189. Martu Zacarias: First 30 seconds and I already have tingles holy shit
  190. ina lortkipanidze: Why are u talking that quiet
  191. Nyan Cat: IzzyBee43 yes
  192. kayla Collins: you are so good you make me have such a good sleep hope you do good for a while on this channel ❤u
  193. Lexi Liana: I love ASMR but I don't get as much tingles. BUT!! I still find it relaxing😊
  194. Bev_ sing's: I got tingles 💗❤
  195. luce: It sounds like we’re underwater I’m so confused???
  196. Shadow Chang: How many more times Will i have some slime stuck in my ears Again?? XD i really like it tho XD ILYSM <<33
  197. Lizbeth Calderon: I'm early!?
  198. R&B’s _channel: You just got new sub 👍
  199. Tegan Harmieson: I love this
  200. Saul Bilsky: why hello jenna great vid btw
  201. Heaven Leigh: Add lotion to your red putty
  202. Minti Tomato: It's 3pm and I just made an excuse to sleep
  203. Elizabeth Miller: I love the slime in your ears you should do a series
  204. Mickey Mouse: ᴬᴴᴴᴴ ᵀᴵᴺᴳᴸᴱˢ
  205. crayonsandcolouringbooks: J ASMR yayy 😊😊
  206. Celine Soto: Your make me go to sleep
  207. Chris CCP: I love all of your videos! ❤️ but I’m gonna be honest this sounded kinda terrifying 😂
  208. Scary Gamer: Eoin Ramirez I'm always getting tingles without headphones because of j asmr good good asmr
  209. Maia Velasquez: Charlotte Cheok same except 2 hours late
  210. Sima Marouf: Ilysm 💕
  211. Anime Weeb_chan: Yay more slime!! 😀 love you Jenna
  212. alyssa: i love these videos!! Please make more☺️💛
  213. idk broskee: BRUH U NEEDA DO AN EAR CLEANING VID AFTER ALL THIS SLIME YOU PUT IN MY EARS
  214. Cyrus TV: can you do tapping in the mic and brushing your hair with you hands
  215. Gracie Beasley: Why do you talk quiet
  216. Piggy 182: I like your glasses. Also you are now becoming the same slime-on-mic queen. Well done and well deserved. Keep it up QUEEEEEEEN.
  217. Nightmare.ᅮᅳᅮ: How to sleep 101
  218. Luz Marina Aguilar Riaño: Te amo soy de colombia saludame
  219. BrokenGurl: Anyone else get triggered by the fact she didn't clear the mic of the slime and just puts it back on?? Just me?? Ok
  220. alex: I LOVE THE BACKGROUND! 🍃🌸 Love you Jenna ;D
  221. Gayu Patel: praise THE LORDDDD
  222. Random Shiz: The background is life
  223. Tasha Red44: ILYSM I've watched all ur vids even before I got a phone I'd always had to use my moms phone and she'd get mad when I don't give it back bc I would always watch ur vids. I even wanted to subscribe to u on my moms phone but I couldn't and now since a got a phone I get to subscribe to u!!! Ur like my ASMR queen ur like the best ur like a professional I only prefer ur channel not others ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ oh ya ur also very gorgeous to❤️
  224. Sweetsugarkitten MSP: Thanks For Making My Night Jenna ❤🌟😆
  225. johnny carnevale: the tingles i got in the first minute literally shook my booty 😂
  226. søft emø: Me when I watch shane or Trisha eat
  227. Lola Grace: ♥️
  228. basic: Omg u live in iowa ??????????
  229. plang moo: Hi j asmr u r AMAZING
  230. Hayden Heath: .
  231. lianakid 444: error ASMR 🍭 I always see you commenting to every ASMR video 😂💙 u r cool, keep going💙
  232. Shannon Wetton: My earphones broke today 😭
  233. Brianna Fehrenbach: These asmr vids are the best!Your the best asmr channel I watch...ilysm😚💯
  234. Alexa & Kiley: It’s even better with head phones you just can’t get away from her tingles 😂
  235. Appriicity: I should be studying right now...but oh well xD
  236. JeRen ASMR: YES. I CLICKED. IMMEDIATELY. SLIME. YES.
  237. fuck razer: the mic is awesome with the slime ontop of it ull make great sounds with the slime all over ur mic, even tho that might ruin it lOL
  238. yachama j-asmr, ear infection signs, slime factory, ear infection, asmr tapping, earth day quiz, asmr video, asmr soap, newegg, earl sweatshirt, j asmr instagram, slimer, slime mold, asmr cardi b, snot in your ears, asmr gibi, new york yankees, earthquakes in utah, earthlink webmail, asmr food, slime videos, j asmr slime, slime recipe easy, new york, asmr sounds, asmr reddit, j asmr black, ear piercings, triple j asmr, p j asmr, new york times, slime asmr, newsela, news today, earthbound, j asmr mouth sounds, asmr triggers, slime rancher wiki, asmr slime, asmr darling, yaachama j-asmr, asmr sleep, asmr microphone, slime without glue, slime belief lyrics, slime pictures, earpods, asmr lyrics, new england patriots, earth, slime shops, new york lottery, new movies, mary j asmr, slime kit, j asmr reddit, mild english j asmr, nikki j asmr instagram, early pregnancy symptom, eartha kitt, earned income credit, new england, j asmr tapping, slime urban dictionary, new balance, asmr definition, new amsterdam, slime games, slime with borax, news, new york post, j asmr age, earrings, slime rancher, new orleans saints, earth wind and fire, asmr glow, new orleans, earthquake, j asmr h, slime supplies, earl thomas, asmr youtube, slime recipe, asmr eating, earnin app, j asmr alien, that gunk in your ears ielts, new emojis, rs j asmr, earnest, new zealand, asmr 21 savage, j asmr mermaid slime, slime activator, asmr slime in your ears no talking, new york and company, asmr honeycomb, slime belief, asmr j hope, new york weather, mr j asmr, earth fare

ASMR more SLIME in your EARS

1,668 Likes1,668 Dislikes
65,707 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 16 Apr 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment