ASMR 20K SPECIAL! Starring YOU - tips best game

Saturday, March 9, 2019

ASMR 20K SPECIAL! Starring YOU

  1. Melanie Star: That's my favorite one ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ˜ป
  2. Just a simple YouTube account.: Emily Greenmoon 57k now ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  3. jimin's wifeu: Congrats on 20k subs sadly I couldn't make a ASMR video but I hope next time I can. ( Can we get j ASMR to at least 1MILLION PLZ)
  4. wowitslaney: I'm a star. I've been in the most popular of ASMR videos. Starring *ME*
  5. Fเธงรธst' ่: Undertale Chara lol nope
  6. Minecraft Gamer Girl 7887: Devona Yeah, same
  7. J ASMR: Rachel Park that’s the sweetest thing omg I’m blushing ☺️
  8. Sydney Bonaparte: Oml the perfume bottle was great! I dont usually get tingles from tapping but today i did :)) Also congrats on 20k!!
  9. jeniffer_ wtful: Omg I am the second one
  10. J ASMR: I never got one! :(
  11. doot: yes i am >.<
  12. Asmr Nell: J asmr why u anit post me๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข
  13. J ASMR: Yay Hannah!!! I’m very happy for you. ๐Ÿ’•
  14. Kieran carrick: Can u do 1 at 30000 ill be in it hopefully
  15. Spilt Lemonade: Minecraft Gamer Girl 7887 I joined at like 145
  16. Alissu Spร ace: I was in school CRIII Congrats!
  17. Clarissadances: ahhh no!! i sent you a video but it wasnt getting through...
  18. Best Girl: Damnit!, I did not get to make a video for this :( , anyways, I was the one who asked about coming out advice in your live stream!! I cam out to my my parents today as pansexual, the accepted it, and gave me a big hug, I'm so happy the accepted it haha, anyways, hugs and kisses ~ Hannah ๐Ÿ’–
  19. Mike MacLean: I’ve been here since 70k
  20. Kelly Parker: 4k subs in a hour wow
  21. Crystin Justin: I love this video ❤️
  22. IHadACupCakee :3: Ikr, so adorable! *^*
  23. J ASMR: Get well soon Saul!
  24. lilian doss: yessss i love it when you postt
  25. Reese Antaran: I love you! Keep up the good work!❤
  26. julia. D: Already 24 k OMG so fast I get why You're the best
  27. Lainey Girl: Can you pls do one for 40k!! I’m late ๐Ÿ˜ฉ ilysm ๐Ÿ˜˜
  28. Good Spaghetti: The brown haired girl with the icecream shaped candy thing was great
  29. caua martins: I met your channel through the video Weird Alien Mouth Sounds and I really liked your very good channel
  30. kalissa mullison: which ones were you guys?
  31. Kawaii Cutie: I love you so much and I'm glad to be part of your family.
  32. Lola Grace: Yay 20k!!!!!!! Edit: I just realized that it rhymed ๐Ÿ˜‚
  33. Joseph Martinez: It starts at 4:55
  34. lov lyn: How do you not have over 500k wtf
  35. Isabelle Longo: Luna ASMR you always have when she hits 40k
  36. Angel Trinity: Now 83k
  37. I Am Boodles Slime n' stuff: Congrats! You deserve it!❤
  38. Leonie Mii: I love the orange bottle๐ŸŒน
  39. Luna ASMR: I Didnt Send It To You๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ˜งNow Im Sooo Sad.....Gonna Cry Now
  40. sunna puppy: AHHH JENNA U GREW ULL BE THE BEST ASMRTIST EVER!!! THIS IS SO AWESOME I wish I was in BUT STILL CONGRATS GIRL!!!
  41. Emma Lorts: Omg you’re my cousins friend !
  42. J ASMR: Same! Omg it was great
  43. roblox master: caua martins I'm very curious on what u were watching before this video
  44. Lisa :-]: loser s SAMEE!!
  45. GeekyGamer: Yay I have been waiting for this video! thank you!
  46. Rachel Park: YOU ARE LITERALLY THE DEFINITION OF AMAZING
  47. Kristy B: loved everyone!! personal favorite 10:33 - 12:40 (edited to get the right end time)
  48. namu: Your eyes are beautiful ><
  49. Cecilia Lara: J ASMR i love u so much I'm late but thats OK love u
  50. carly: Lmaooo
  51. Life With Raspberry: Congrats!!!! I wanted to know do you make money of these video s????
  52. Ally Cat: 24k actually๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
  53. Julie Aragon: ๐ŸคŸ๐Ÿฝ❤️
  54. Brandy Blueberries: You're such an inspiration and hidden gem, you deserve the world, and I hope you continue doing what makes you happy <3Joined at under 1K, and uuggghhhhhh, I live for your ASMR! Wish I had submitted something, next time for sure! ;-;
  55. POSITIVE VIBES: Who ever did the tapping on the candle... man I had so much tingles
  56. Spilt Lemonade: Can this be a regular video? I really like it!!!
  57. RainbรธwPรธwerArts: Yay 20k!!!!!!! Your so good at ASMR :D
  58. Bronte Romano: The girl from the first clip reminds me of lily whispers ASMR. Is it just me? And CONGRATS JENNA!!!๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
  59. Emiii. 333: 10:33-12:40 Best Part! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ
  60. Shishtar Tea: When you reach 40k Subs May I please send a video?Sorry that I didn't do one I have finals and test's all this whole Month.
  61. J ASMR: Yes!!! ❤️ good luck on finals :)
  62. Fเธงรธst' ่: Undertale Chara I counted from the bottom to the top
  63. calamity zammit: This is so quiet
  64. Ashfe doodle: EXPOSED
  65. Laney Page: Minecraft Gamer Girl 7887 I got here at 2k
  66. ugh boots: Get her sprinkles
  67. JazJustWantsToDance: Hi Jenna ily ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’š
  68. Shooting Star ASMR: Damn I’m so sad I missed this, this is such an awesome idea ๐Ÿ’“
  69. sunna puppy: She liked my comment!?
  70. lizettes life: 817th love you ms.j asmr
  71. Water Walker Ministries: J ASMR I understand๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿฝ
  72. ally kayl: yeeeey 20k! SO PROUD OF YOU! BUT I FORGOT TO SEND YOU MY VIDEO...i wanted to send one to you :( BUT CONGRATS I LOVE UR ASMR SOOO MUCH AND MORE SUBSCRIBERS TO COME!! LOVEYOU
  73. Abeautifulgirl 1115: Your channel grew soooo fast!!!You're amazing!!
  74. CerysWolfly: YOU DID IT :D!!!!
  75. Paige Pack: Like this comment if you were in the video
  76. Eve: Congrats J♥️ Also I think you are super pretttyygy
  77. Kat C: Congrats <3
  78. A: Congrats on 20K๐ŸŽ‰! I may have just gotten here, but your ASMR is AMAZING, and has helped me relax more! We all love you Jenna ❤️
  79. Water Walker Ministries: AH! I MISSED IT J I THOUGHT THE DEADLINE WAS TOMORROW! Either way, awesome video and I’ll have to catch it next time. I love this idea and there were some cool sounds featured. Really awesome.
  80. Sydney Stevens: Love it!!!
  81. cyberbunny6801: Such a cute idea! Love it!
  82. Just a simple YouTube account.: Mackenzie Gray we can do a donation in Paypal :)
  83. J ASMR: Next time, 40K
  84. nah_ cathy: Congrats J!!!
  85. revistinha1: Haha I usually don't like these kinds of videos,but this one was awesome You guys really know your ASMR I would probably drop stuff,make a bunch of noise and hurt myself trying to record something lol Congrats on hitting another milestone J! You deserve all the success you're having Also,let's what what weird sounding objects we can send to your PO box :D Stay awesome and thanks for starting this community
  86. makayla g: wow you guys are really good at asmr. congrats to j & everyone who made it in the video!
  87. Kelly Parker: For this asmr we are seeing a person talking to a camera. Imagine if she was at jail and at night she did asmr "don't worry its just snore asmr and wall tapping asmr."
  88. Hannes Remo: Yay! congrats on 20k you deserve it!๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜
  89. the shadow2468: 4:55 is my favourite Who did it?
  90. Nina Jade: Hey love u ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™
  91. Zinho Brazilian: I'm happy to be here before 1k, Jenna
  92. Shishtar Tea: J ASMR Ty!!
  93. Matas Vilimas: 2 vids in one day!
  94. Rachel Gerrald: Yay , one of the first comments ! 17 viewer ❤️ love ur videos . Keep it up ๐Ÿ˜
  95. Kylie Romero: Bruh I can barely hear her
  96. The Studio K: Lol busted
  97. Sage •: 5:20 sooo much tingles
  98. Milk Carton Kawaii: That was my lil cuz ๐Ÿ˜œ She read your comment and freaked out lol She sends her thanks ๐Ÿ™
  99. doot: nyeh heh heh im 6th commenter
  100. J ASMR: I never got one from you!
  101. Asmr Nell: Everyone loves j asmr ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’—.
  102. J ASMR: Send it and I’ll save it!
  103. wolfia/ sunna pup paws from sketch: omg i joined at 200 wow ur crazy jenna! but i love ya
  104. Rai-Rai Morley: You are all so amazing !!
  105. Boba 12: Omg I love this,can you do a salon role play
  106. Miriam Barbulescu: I love your tattoo!! ❤
  107. Margaret C: This is so tingly ๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค
  108. EmmetSparks: Just found you about last week and you are honestly my favorite, keep up the amazing work ❤❤
  109. julia. D: Two months later.... Omg I have 40 k!!!!!! When she already has 43 k You're the best j
  110. Paige Pack: 8:36 is me lol ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„☺☺๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
  111. Hooded Leopard: Hi J Asmr! I'm new(ish) to your channel and I wanted to say I love your videos and I think you're really pretty! Also congrats on 20k subs!!
  112. jeniffer_ wtful: Love uuuu
  113. Potato Cat: I joined u at 9k and I love ALL ur videos!
  114. Avelina Aparicio: Darn I missed it I was about to send you a vid lol guess I missed out
  115. Yeemรธ Katherine: Omg the little girl w the toilet slime is adorable
  116. Rachel Park: OMG I LOVE YOU DO MUCH!! Now I’m blushing
  117. Landry D: Katherine Jacko she is too precious
  118. Charlotte Cheok: xx_mackenzie_xx I am not sure... know I wanna know
  119. Lainey Girl: Awww man i missed it ๐Ÿ˜ซ I’ll make sure to do it next time ๐Ÿ˜˜
  120. Just a simple YouTube account.: Mackenzie Gray ((look description ๐Ÿ™ƒ))
  121. Rancid Phrancis: I was thinking she reminded me of someone famous but I just can’t put my finger on it it’s going to bug the heck out of me if I can’t figure this out
  122. Kocat Bishop: I’ve been here sense 700 subs. So I’m sooooo happyu have 24k now
  123. eddie: my video wasn’t in there :( oh well.
  124. Happy Tyjo: So much hard work and fan dedication was put into this, great job everyone. ๐Ÿ’œ
  125. Saul Bilsky: damn it i was sick i couldnt send in my video ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข
  126. Mira Sagrada: Omg your skin is so nice and I love your videos, keep up the nice work❤❤❤
  127. Minecraft Gamer Girl 7887: Aj the queen wow thats awesome!!!
  128. Eliza Tosner: And you deserve many more! Love you!
  129. Rmani Netterville: I love you so much please respond you are soo awesome and a b8g congrats for 20k
  130. Ava Nicholls: Omg the candle one gave me so many tingles ahhhh I loved it BTW awesome job on 20k now ur on like 55k Well done J
  131. Railynn Virgil: you deserve it girl, good job
  132. *Let it snow*: I really Like your Kind of Naturality
  133. Logan Encinias: Congrats on 20k! Im so proud you. One of the best asmrists.
  134. Minecraft Gamer Girl 7887: OMG I JOINED AT 4K OMG SHE IS AT 24K. so I joined at 4k and then a few days later I am like OMG wait is this the channel I subbed like 3 days ago OMG she has 13k, next day 14k, one month later OMG 24k??!!!
  135. J ASMR: I know I’m sorry!! I couldn’t wait any longer, but I’ll do another at 40K I promise
  136. ImoGAMING: +Just a simple YouTube account. well 102now ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  137. Mia. C55: Congratulations ๐ŸŽ‰! You made it!
  138. JazJustWantsToDance: I wish I could contribute
  139. Dachshundlover123: Ur so close to 50k
  140. bitch hi: you should do more of these like maybe one for 50k!
  141. Angel Trinity: 85k*
  142. Devona: Same for me! I'm glad she's being recognized!
  143. tapping synonym, new england patriots, asmr youtube, mouth sounds annoying, tapping head, collaborate definition, asmr sounds, new york yankees, new movies, newegg, asmr 21 savage, mouth sounds mouth silence, collaboratively, new england, new zealand, news, mouth sounds album, new york lottery, tapping a keg, new amsterdam, collaboration, new york times, newsela, collab 196, asmr honeycomb, collaborative learning, asmr cardi b, asmr microphone, mouth sounds phobia, tapping points, tapping definition, asmr darling, tapping out, collaborative playlist spotify, asmr tapping, new york and company, collaboration synonym, asmr food, tapping for anxiety, mouth sounds all star, new orleans, new emojis, mouth sounds tracklist, mouth sounds vinyl, mouth sounds drive me crazy, tapping meaning, collaborating, news today, mouth sounds book, mouth sounds friends, tapping games, mouth sounds soundcloud, asmr reddit, asmr gibi, new york post, mouth sounds asmr, collaborative problem solving, collaborative solutions, new orleans saints, mouth sounds irritating, asmr soap, asmr glow, mouth sounds songs, asmr eating, collab uva, asmr video, collaborative filtering, collabro, asmr sleep, tapping block, tapping screw, tapping for weight loss, asmr definition, new york weather, mouth sounds animation, tapping machine, tapping meditation, collaborative, new york, mouth sounds full album, asmr slime, collaborated, mouth sounds no talking, tapping solution, collabera, collab makeup, tapping technique, asmr triggers, new balance, tapping maple trees, tapping therapy, mouth sounds imagine, asmr lyrics, collabedit, collaborator, collaborate, mouth sounds bustin, mouth sounds neil, tapping eft, tapping asmr

ASMR 20K SPECIAL! Starring YOU

489 Likes489 Dislikes
12,021 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 13 Mar 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment