ASMR TAG - plus SLIME IN YOUR EARS - tips best game

Saturday, March 9, 2019

ASMR TAG - plus SLIME IN YOUR EARS

  1. xXNerdygirl28Xx: OMG I LOVE LATE NIGHG VIDEOS AND HASHTAG NOTIFACTION CHECKER
  2. Amber Hershberger: I have a boyfriend too J ASMR
  3. Pickle Toys: Ashley Marie well sorry! If I was wrong it’s not my fault it’s my iPads fault it’s old so it doesn’t work as good geez....😒
  4. Chanah Harris: “I used to watch it- oH mY woRd” 8:23 πŸ˜‚ 17:05 is my moOd
  5. Crafty Crew: Unknown Potatoe I know but I mean an updated one
  6. -sNaTcHeD-: Wtf πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  7. maeve k: Hi Jenna! I just wanted to say how much you have helped me throughout my cancer journey. I am in remission from leukemia, and I got diagnosed when i was 9 and had to g through 2 YEARS of chemo. I am now 13 and celebrated a year off treatment in July. Videos of slime in your ears have really helped my anxiety. I just wanted to let you know how much of an impact you can leave on someone in a small way. thank you for all you do -maeve . also can you do more slime in your ears?! they are great
  8. λ”ΈκΈ°μžΌ: νžλ§ν•˜κ³ κ°λ‹ˆλ‹€!!!
  9. Dying Whale: Do you watch your own asmr videos to go too asleep? xD
  10. Khanh Le: Technically, I've heard some people around me talk about ASMR but haven't yet given it a try, and your slime video was the first ASMR video I watched tho :v I jumped to some other channels, and "unintendedly" forgot you, but remember about your videos when I went through the "Youtube recommended videos" :v Guess this is fate :v
  11. Owl sing for you: my mom doesnt like me watching asmr bc she thinks its weird, but its not it’s relaxing
  12. Kloves Dolantwins: U where the first asmr YouTuber I watched and u started it all for me
  13. MythicalJake0 •: Love you!!
  14. Bea Nabholz: Pls asmr whit squshys❤❤❤❤πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ‘‘πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
  15. 1,000 Subscribers Without Videos Challenge: Her asmr is good with and without headphones ;))
  16. Kanamih hatashi: Just got new ear buds! I can now listen to your asmr(s) better now
  17. Kristina Hatch: I like pimple popping videos
  18. Christy Elmes: Thank youuuuu I needed this so bad
  19. rae: my ears just melted ahhh
  20. Harv: Karuna is my fav. Hope the coughs stop it’s the worst when u have a cough that just won’t go
  21. Celeste Bellido: I love you so much ❤️ perfect video
  22. Bella A J: 17:16 That face you make when your trying to joke with your friend then all the sudden he/she roasts you
  23. worzelg77: Wonderful work Jenna! ❤️ Please could you make a hair brushing video soon?
  24. Jessica Hoyos: 5:09 theres her thumbnail
  25. α—©α’ͺα’ͺY Tα•ΌE α‘­OTα—©TO α—―Oα’ͺα–΄: Rude
  26. Maycie Kendall: Pickle Toys no she’s actually first, if you set your comment settings to “newest first” and go go to the very bottom, she’s first!
  27. Gacha Owl 324: Melanie I’m so sorry...I-i wanna get u headphones 4 Christmas....T-T
  28. Plasma Plays: Abigail Bellinger teach me when he teaches u
  29. Velvet Dreams: yass the queen has arrived ♥️♥️✨✨
  30. Laurlie Juice: +33sweetgirly no, you were like 6th. Also, jealous that I wasn't first? That's idiotic and childish
  31. Valerie Hong: OMG any grandpa use to do the lady bug thing with me too except it was a spider not a ladybug and sometimes he used a tissue to brush along so that helped me sleep
  32. Claymonster Meow: The first time I watched Asmr it was you and a Barbie doll and I just thought you were crazy but then I fell in love with your videos
  33. lucy has worms: ngl I don't think my ears can take anymore slime
  34. Laurlie Juice: No
  35. Pickle Toys: Lilafay 07 ur second
  36. m a s h a: Yay I need this after being poked with a needle twice in the hospital πŸ™ love you Jenna ❤️
  37. clown that frowns: Yes asmr queeeeeen
  38. λ”ΈκΈ°μžΌ: μ—¬κΈ°μžˆμŠ΅λ‹ˆλ‹€ ν•œκ΅­μΈ!!!γ…‹γ…‹
  39. Pat and Vanessa: Hey Jenna thanks for helping me sleep again
  40. Isabella Thomas: You do a lot of slime videos And I love it!🀣
  41. League Girl: OMGGGG IM DYING AT 17:01 OUTA NO WERE AT 17:05 BAM!!! HAHHAHAH
  42. Jules Reid: Yesshhh!!! Released *just* as my mom says to go to bed, thanks!!
  43. Jedi Paws: I like chiropractic videos, both of my parents are chiropractors actually lol
  44. Ruth C: I luv your vids! I love all of your slime in your ears. Stay awesome!
  45. Ava Elizabeth: First ish
  46. Just Sydney here: Ily J I love slime in my ears Not literally but... yeah
  47. Chelsy Le: 😍 love yow vids
  48. ν•˜λͺ½_ [ 띀 μΉ΄ μΈ„ ]: 큼 .. ν•œκ΅­ μ‚¬λžŒ μ—†λ‚˜μš”μ˜€ ?
  49. Husky’s Animations: AAAAA I love it! :3
  50. Kim Taehyung: 3:35 THANK YOU 3:48 omg Wii tennis in a nutshell
  51. Panda Slimes: Yayyy it’s the queen
  52. Abigail Bellinger: i liked the black screen at the end Jenna ! your voice itself is very soothing, you should incorporate this into more of your videos, it makes me sleepier! great video jenna πŸ’™
  53. Bean ?: Underrated? Yes Subscribed? Of course Tingles? Absolutely Hotel? Trivago
  54. Big Balla: Jenna is sexy
  55. Kanamih hatashi: Me: gets an tokyo ghoul:re mobile game Me:about to gwt angry bc of le ad But fangirls when i saw ayato kirishima
  56. Tina Tuger: No you aren't...
  57. Victoria :3: Oml yes! That would be so fun! (My name’s Victoria btw πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜˜πŸ˜‹
  58. Lucas Shelagowski: Hi
  59. Pickle Toys: I was the first one liking ur video
  60. Abigail Bellinger: - Newbness - when she teaches you can you teach me please
  61. can we get 50 subs no vids?: +Plasma Plays teach me when he teaches you
  62. - Newbness -: Sydney is an alias * r/wooosh
  63. Lilafay 07: You liked my other comment the other day XD
  64. trashh •: I GOT AN ASMR AD FROM RENAULT AHGAHAGA
  65. Crafty Crew: Hey girl hey can you do a vid where you whisper out fans names PS my names KateπŸ˜‚❤️πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ‘‘ilysm!!❤️πŸ‘‘
  66. walter yolo: EstΓ‘s bien guapa
  67. 1,000 Subscribers Without Videos Challenge: 12:42 JEEZ TINGLES YES
  68. Remus Lupin: +Crafty Crew she said Kate in the old one.
  69. Gotcha Gaming: Second
  70. Lil Nil: Hello! You are the best Jenna!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️
  71. Taehyung’s Daughter: My headphones broke so now I have to watch asmr *wItHoUt HeAdPhOnEs*
  72. - Newbness -: You are not a real asmr fan if you don’t like slime in your ears /s
  73. Tiana Huynh: Her hand when she said “oH mY woRd” made me cry even more lol
  74. Lula Sakamaki: 17:03 .....TriggredπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚❤❤
  75. Chelsy Le: FIRST VIEWER!!!
  76. Alexa galaxy Queen: You know that I’ve been looking for a Youtuber that would give me tingles I tried didn’t work but then I found you you are the only youtuber that gives me tingles thank you 😊
  77. Gotcha Gaming: I love your vids
  78. LPS Fox TV: Yay New video! I love you channel j!!!!!! Its amazing and so are youπŸ’Ÿ
  79. Wolfy Asmr: I luv your vids keep doin what your doin P.s. Could you do shout outs in the next vid
  80. mya kathleen: 17:05 Is a mood
  81. Remus Lupin: She did
  82. clown that frowns: Creep
  83. DeFixed: Congratulations Janna for 100k!!! I know i am really lateπŸ˜… i am watching your videos before you hit 50k! Keep growing...
  84. Just Sydney here: I don’t want a physical slime to be stuck into my ears is all I’m saying
  85. Darlene Mazzuco: SAME!!
  86. Cara Favre: Melanie i always do and idk why?
  87. SOPHIA TEYSSIER: ohhh
  88. Cats are So cute: Hey Jenna can you make something quick like 3 or 4 minutes thanks love you
  89. Jules Reid: youre.a.creep.2018
  90. can we get 50 subs no vids?: +α—©α’ͺα’ͺY Tα•ΌE α‘­OTα—©TO α—―Oα’ͺα–΄ r/wooosh
  91. Kimchi Soin: shit those haters i love uuu 😘
  92. 1,000 Subscribers Without Videos Challenge: 8:45 "its just relaxing" *loud noise*
  93. Madison Stallings: Hello gorgeous! Hope you feel better soon!! πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—
  94. Laurlie Juice: No
  95. nyomi de alba: I'm not going to blame you I like mole popping videos
  96. Chloe Olsson: I’M BACKK
  97. holleyb._: Hey Jenna, I love your videos and all but I’m getting tired of the repetitive slime videos ): Can you mix it up a little please?
  98. Laurlie Juice: +33sweetgirly nope
  99. 33sweetgirly: Ya I am maybe your mad that u didn’t come first
  100. Kloves Dolantwins: U are so pretty non homo I was just saying and this was so satisfying and I love the Eco on the mic
  101. Landon Baumgartner: I love the vids
  102. 33sweetgirly: First
  103. Astro ASMR: You should like add pop sockets on the mic I think that’ll be satisfying like when you take the pocket off the mic
  104. spooky Halloween donuts: Blurry
  105. LeafHelm: You'r look like my second teacher in english in France !
  106. Zlodeika Sit: ~~~
  107. jΔ±n: I read this comment whenever she said this omfg πŸ˜‚
  108. KimiTheIjiLover: I love your videos so much! They are very relaxing, but do you mind making them a bit louder?
  109. Blanket Girl: It's echoing a lot. Oh well. It's still really good!
  110. Taylormade TP5x: What’s your Instagram
  111. EMILY HENDRICKS: Your so awesome I think you only deserve AWSOME viewers
  112. DeFixed: Btw I am brazilian
  113. roblox master: Hey jenna I'm early and just on time for bed thx for the video and soo much appreciation for ur time love u jennaπŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’†πŸ˜ Edit: why do people care if they are first? Not like ur gunna get special attention I've been first many times but I don't comment first idc I'm first I only care bout the video that's putting me to sleep, but idk
  114. AngelBunny Bella: You are an inspiration πŸ’•
  115. Crinegy Avakin: *I cant believe that I live in the same city as you*
  116. HolaSoy ED: Í Love you
  117. Lilafay 07: Omg I love u Jenna!
  118. Taehyung’s wifeuπŸ’œ: You were 4th
  119. clown that frowns: +Pickle Toys no one cares anyway stfu
  120. - Newbness -: roblox master can you teach me how to be a roblox master
  121. Draw Me: This video is private
  122. Crafty Crew: Unknown Potatoe oh I did not hear I guess
  123. Tiana Huynh: samee
  124. Lilafay 07: First!
  125. asmr slime in your ears no talking, q and a about me, q and a a day, asmr tag mean, asmr tags, asmr definition, slime without glue, asmr accent tag, slime with borax, asmr 100 tag, slime urban dictionary, asmr cardi b, asmr taglio di capelli, asmr food, q and a research, best asmr tags for youtube, asmr sleep, asmr darling, slime mold, q and a residential hotel, asmr ig tags, asmr tag questions, asmr reddit, asmr tapping, slime belief lyrics, slime activator, slime shops, q and a for couples, asmr tags for youtube, asmr triggers, asmr honeycomb, slime pictures, q and a nails, q and a for friends, q and a questions for sisters, q and a questions, asmr microphone, q and a format, hashtag asmr тСкст, q and a for kids, asmr taglio capelli, slime videos, q and a template, asmr lyrics, asmr glow, slime belief, asmr 21 savage, slime rancher wiki, q and a questions for teens, q and a images, asmr eating, that gunk in your ears ielts, slime games, q and a a day for moms, slime kit, asmr slime, slime supplies, slime recipe easy, tag asmr artist, asmr youtube, asmr meaning tagalog, q and a hotel, gibi asmr tag, q and a cspan, slime recipe, asmr video, q and a cherry bullet, q and a book, asmr soap, asmr gibi, asmr sand tagious, slime asmr, asmr sounds, slime rancher, asmr tagesanzeiger, asmr tagalog, q and a movie, snot in your ears, slimer, asmr whisper tag, best asmr tags, asmr tmi tag, slime factory

ASMR TAG - plus SLIME IN YOUR EARS

1,000 Likes1,000 Dislikes
25,703 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 5 Oct 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment