ASMR ACTUALLY WET FLORAL FOAM - tips best game

Sunday, March 10, 2019

ASMR ACTUALLY WET FLORAL FOAM

  1. XXFlorence JonesXX: Yey
  2. Kalese Clayton: The end is my favorite part when it's all smoshed I never seen something like that before
  3. Kalese Clayton: You need more water tho but it's a good video.
  4. Le Pug: I never feel or listen or touch the snow, from where i am, theres no snow, when finally it snow, i was just a baby, im from Argentina and there just was snowed on 2007. :(
  5. Bre M: My favorite sounds from my favorite asmrtist 😩💓
  6. The man xXAlexDaManXx: Wow 😮 before you had 13k two days ago you had 14k now you have 15k!!!!! WOW
  7. Allystar: yes finally!! i hate when they soak it up and the bowl is basically full and the water makes the dripping sounds.
  8. Hannes Remo: 2 videos in a day? You spoiling us!🙏😍😘
  9. Not A Weeb: omg 15k already! that's just awesome and you deserve it :)
  10. J ASMR: Tingle away!!!
  11. Alpacas for life RAINBOWS: OMGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I LOVE THIS
  12. Water Walker Ministries: I’m not first, but I’ve never really been one to care 😉 great vid, I’m sure.
  13. Little_ lily: I love floral foam sounds its really calming and J asmr your vids are AWESOME
  14. Hannes Remo: This is so relaxing and cool! The floam is amazing!
  15. Lil Dreary: it's great that you publish videos every day insomnia does not exist anymore thanks to you.
  16. Nightmare Is Here: Idk why,but I got hungry while watching this xD
  17. Jaidyn is cringe: The worst part was 11:23
  18. Wesley Beaty: Hello love the vid
  19. MidnightFireFox: "You Won't BELIEVE What MCDONALDS Burgers Are Made From..."
  20. Cuddles the Cat: Floral foam. *The stuff you always squeeze at the Dollar Tree*
  21. Lemøn Material: Sounds like snow
  22. hannah t: This is so satisfying. I love it ❤️
  23. AveMarie Meleisea: This is the only wet floral foam video I like out of all of them in internet...awesome job
  24. UnPotatoble: You already know ultra boost headphones 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 sounds so niceee omg
  25. iguanadawn: i watched this at school.... i escaped detention
  26. Jas: Jammer9f8h5 AJ Well the keep your biggest L in the whole existence cause i won't listen to you ;)
  27. hemppa helmil: OMG SOOOO RELAXING I FALL ASLEEP WHEN I HEARD THIS OMG I LUV U❤❤❤👌👌👌👌
  28. kate elizabeth: I love yur intro with the hand movements.
  29. Alexandru Ciobanu: Noice
  30. Drippy Lily: Omg two vids in one day queen 👑
  31. Misty Kittens: Is anyone else gonna talk about how she just came in with a knife? No?
  32. Zoe Brent: Omg my brain is melting me to sleep
  33. QJB GANG: Great vid I've been waiting for dis btw 15k!!!! Subs!!! Insane sweety!!!!
  34. 방탄소년단 사랑해私はBTSが大好き: Everything causes cancer man, what are you talking about
  35. Salt Wizard: Doomreb 😂
  36. angel an gel: *J CAN TURN WINE INTO WATERRRR!* Jk, I enjoyed dis
  37. Musky Melvyn: Love this!
  38. Maya the bee: Nice
  39. Lps Flowers: Thx J
  40. KELA: Tbh this is not my kind of triggers but I will admit it I did find it very relaxing!
  41. trinh nguyen: Emily Greenmoon Oh you’re from Star Stable! I just realized😂
  42. Just a person In The Comments: Please be careful! Many floral foam can be toxic!
  43. Kryptic Prior: KINETIC SAND!! (DIY CHALLENGE)
  44. AbbiCat: I found what I think is flower foam in my school library but I heard flower foam is dangerous and it's a school library so idk... It also has different textures but I think that's because it's dry... Idk
  45. Miranda Gallone: Love it
  46. Lps Flowers: I Love This So Much J TO.J From.Ocean P.S.With Much Love And Support
  47. idk broskee: I find these floral foam videos so satisfying. I watch them on Instagram!
  48. Kaja Bullshit: Le Pug that sucks
  49. Mayaank Patankar: Hail tingles
  50. Well when life gives you Lemons: I know right
  51. Lourdes: I thought the water was red so I was really confused when it came out clear 😂
  52. ••산성 달AciqX: 98% of the views r me 😂
  53. slay slay 96: Elixir the Dragon yasss
  54. Salt Wizard: Sarai Muñoz it’s an old PSA I only know it tbh cos I’m a freak plus gorillaz so yeah 😂
  55. MissWeekend: LOVE THIS!
  56. Skenna_is_lame: This have me the tingles for the first time🙃
  57. NADP: Omg literally the best!!!
  58. Emchen2000: the crack on 2:14 🤤
  59. julia. D: Do you still want to do a water sounds vid😍😍 love you J OMG 15K just like 500 subs more and you have already 16k you're going so fast. BTW loved the vid but be carefull.
  60. Doomreb: 'This is your brain on drugs.'
  61. julia. D: trinh nguyen haha treu Are you also playing??
  62. Sophia Gaul: Yass
  63. FranticPeaches: It turned in to a pile of sadness
  64. Gaming Life with Summer: Subbed and notifications! Pls pin this comment j asmr
  65. Ella KIDD: This was so beautiful to hear ❤️❤️
  66. Julia Plays roblox and other stuff: Early hiii! Love ur channel
  67. Saul Bilsky: my internet was out for like 2 days so i couldnt comment on your other vids but this is an amazing video as usual
  68. Jas: Jammer9f8h5 AJ Biggest L is for you ;)
  69. Sophia Gaul: Apparently this is the new thing, and before I thought it was weird, but now that ur doing it, I love it 😍😍😍
  70. MY LIFE AS MILLIE: I love this I subscribed as well😄🤣
  71. Candy E: I like this one. Everyone else does glitter and all that. I like that you kept it partly dry. I want to go to the store and squeeze some.
  72. Lps.Trinity: I wanna eat it.
  73. Amberlynn K.: oof my fav
  74. Railynn Virgil: this is so satisfying
  75. Karo ASMR: It's interesting to see what happens to it once it gets wet :)
  76. Asmr Kitty/vlogs: Loveeee the sounds you made. It almost made me full asleep in the middle of homework 📚
  77. S Lucas🌈: This is the first time I have not called ear rApe on a asmr
  78. Lakeys Vlogs: This sounds like snow😂
  79. •Hayłeë ŁovesMüsic•: This is so satisfying ❤️
  80. Jorja Docherty: I like this because all of the actual WET ones you can’t hear anything💖❤️🦊🍀😂😅😣😙😙😘😘😍😍
  81. Razane Boulamealah: Wow amazing
  82. kate elizabeth: Saaaaaaammmme
  83. Cadance Randall: * snap snap snap
  84. Clutterfunky: Can you do more with using that thing with the holes to flatten the wet foam? I don’t get tingly very easily but that gave me tingles an I loved it!
  85. taylør: Kalese Clayton agreed
  86. revistinha1: Hmmm floral foam burger The ball is in your court now Burger King You're awesome J
  87. Kira LPS: Yus
  88. Zeeana28: This is the only floral foam video that I’ve seen that has actually given me tingles💗💗
  89. HRE: Clutterfunky thats a potato masher! and yeah that was pretty nice
  90. Kryptic Prior: Is it bad i wanna eat it?
  91. Violet Bitch: AbbiCat if you play with it too much when it's dry the powder can cause skin and lung irritation
  92. Doomreb: Sarai Muñoz I'm referring to an old Anti Drug PSA. It was just a joke.
  93. Lenny Weaboo Is back!: Lol that's way too true 😂
  94. Renee Jin: This was a great video! I will keep subscribing and liking your videos This really helps me sleep And you are one of my favourite you tubers
  95. Mr. Grim: Hello i am here before a thousand views
  96. Elixir the Dragon: All of your videos get me the tinglesssss And I don’t actually get tingles very easily!
  97. Kalese Clayton: Yay this is floral foam
  98. Tapping Nails ASMR: Omg a few weeks ago you had 200 subs 😱 congratulations
  99. Breanna Rose: Sum good kush😤💯👏🏻🔥💨
  100. SuperMaz: I love wet floral foam
  101. Ha Jung Shin: Good
  102. Seymone Pelichoff: I'm actually confused about how you dont have at least 100 k because you are amazing
  103. Jas: Please be careful with the floral foam it can cause cancer
  104. W I S K Y: You should do lotion sounds if you did that would be great 😍
  105. TgM: Good video.
  106. J ASMR: Love ya!
  107. D A N C E R G I R L: Omg!! Her channel is growing so fast!! Congrats!
  108. what is heartthrob?: damn this made me fall asleep in like five minutes
  109. Water Walker Ministries: This actually makes me really thirsty
  110. tapping out, newsela, floral foam cancer, wet brush, tapping machine, new orleans, new york lottery, asmr triggers, asmr eating, floral foamposite shirt, new orleans saints, wet koala, tapping block, floral foamposites, wetlands, tapping maple trees, floral foam blocks, asmr tapping, floral foam ring, asmr sounds, wet brain, new amsterdam, tapping definition, new emojis, tapping games, floral foam cage, floral foam near me, asmr video, floral foam balls, wetransfer, asmr soap, floral foam letters, wet dreamz lyrics, new york, wet and forget, tapping screw, news today, wet lung, new york times, new york weather, asmr microphone, asmr slime, floral foam crushing, floral foam videos, tapping technique, floral foam wet, asmr darling, asmr food, tapping synonym, new zealand, wet seal, tapping solution, new movies, tapping meditation, wet n wild, new york yankees, new balance, asmr honeycomb, floral foam knife, https://wetransfer.com/, new england patriots, tapping head, tapping asmr, floral foam slime, tapping therapy, weather forecast, wetsuit, wet hot american summer, wet willies, newegg, tapping eft, floral foam wreath, asmr sleep, new york post, asmr lyrics, new york and company, floral foam asmr, wetzel\u0027s pretzels, floral foam michaels, tapping a keg, news, tapping meaning, asmr glow, asmr gibi, floral foam hobby lobby, floral foam toxic, asmr cardi b, asmr 21 savage, weather, weta, floral foam glitter, asmr definition, new england, asmr reddit, tapping for anxiety, wetv, weather radar, tapping for weight loss, asmr youtube, tapping points

ASMR ACTUALLY WET FLORAL FOAM

870 Likes870 Dislikes
41,662 views views followers
Comedy Upload TimePublished on 28 Feb 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment