ASMR LO-FI chill out with Luna and J - tips best game

Sunday, March 10, 2019

ASMR LO-FI chill out with Luna and J

  1. ASMR In The Car: Nice cat. Reminds me of the one from Sabrina The Teenage Witch.
  2. Peggy Morris: Can you do a rp???❤️☺️😘
  3. Jules Angelaaa: Awwwwwwwww 😻😻
  4. Gaming Life with Summer: Hahaha lol adorabler
  5. Depressions Gift: I like how its pretty much Jenna relaxing (like she said in the description) but her relaxing is her pretty much falling asleep then Luna walking her up like "CMON WE GOT TO FILM A VIDEO FOR THE PEOPLE J!" Then you hear a ridiculous amount of purring. 😂
  6. revistinha1: Cutest duo of ASMRtists on youtube
  7. Unlisted Tiger: Sheees soooooo cutee❤️❤️
  8. AbbiCat: Sometimes I pick up Tigger, one of my cat's kittens, and place him next to my ear. He will then proceed to try to eat the hair next to my ear or paw my ear so yeah I get free tingles❤️❤️😍🐱
  9. It's a lovely world: This is so cool! I have an all black cat named Luna too lol
  10. Mcatz Plays: <3 x 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000💖💖❤️❤️
  11. Alpacas for life RAINBOWS: Here it's 5:45 pm
  12. J ASMR: Not weird at all! I love reading everybody’s comments :) and the pillow feels like a bear 🤗
  13. Sabrina D.: I keep commenting and I'm worried that makes me look like a weirdo. 🙈😂 however it looks like you're resting on a grizzly bear.
  14. idk broskee: :D
  15. Alpacas for life RAINBOWS: Lol my aunts cats name is Luna too but he's is a boy she was mistaken she thought it was a girl and I loves cats
  16. DJ CowGal: Watching u relax made me relax
  17. Aryn Crooks: :( Luna reminds me of my lost cat Juniper. she looks exactly like her! When I lost her, she apparently appeared on your YouTube channel, and so I'm kinda happy that I'm able to "see her" and stuff... I still wonder to this day if that's her......
  18. Mallory ASMR: So cute ❤️
  19. Lazy Monday: I love ❤❤❤ this..
  20. J ASMR: It means like low-equipment! Only using my iPhone :)
  21. Blynde: 💤☺️
  22. AbbiCat: Luna is adorable!!!
  23. Jaidyn is cringe: LUNA THE CAT THAT MAKES ALL J's VIDEOS EVEN MORE RELAXING BECAUSE OF HER CRYING!!!😂😂😂😎😍YAYAYAY 😘😘 PS THE video was amazing like always!!
  24. Ephemeral Effervescence: Can someone tell me what lo-fi is? I’ve been watching ASMR since like 2014 and I don’t know lol
  25. Hannes Remo: 3 videos in a day well technically lol past midnight for me haha! Looks chill and cozy!
  26. MaximusX45-1911: MMMMEEEEOOOOWWWW LOL
  27. FrenchHornCat: Can you make a Kitty Luna Asmr channel?
  28. trying to chill: I saw lofi I’m here
  29. Saul Bilsky: my cat eats sleeps craps wants to be pet then he repeats the cycle
  30. Ass ?: Legit the purring triggered me 💫
  31. cat lover: Luna is sooo adorable..I miss my cat :(
  32. Lil Dreary: super new videos in France it is midnight the perfect time to fall asleep!
  33. qqw4 r: i love this<3
  34. Dilley Dilley: Already love this video and only 5 seconds in!
  35. Hannes Remo: mdl n Finland!
  36. Real Reality: aww so cute
  37. lo-fi vintage, catcher in the rye, purring meaning, asmr tapping, purrfect, hang out with friends, lo-fi children lyrics, purrito, clicking sound in car, asmr glow, caterpillar, relax in spanish, lo-fi house, tapping screw, asmr slime, hang out with friends in spanish, lo-fi radio, clicking games, relaxation techniques, lo-fi games, relaxing music water, relax and wax, purr digital, relaxing music, relaxing music for kids, relaxing piano music, lo-fi aperitifs, asmr triggers, hang out meaning, clicking hip, clicking language, hang out in spanish, catalina island, relaxium sleep, clicking when swallowing, hang out ideas, clicking joints, lo-fi hip hop, lo-fi music artists, catholic church, clicking in shoulder, asmr sleep, lo-fi artists, lo-fi seattle, hang out in french, catalytic converter, lo-fi genre, purrluna, relax the back, purrs in our hearts, cato, clicking in knee, purring cat toy, hangout fest, asmr lyrics, relaxation gifts, purrfect cattery, lo-fi lounge, catahoula, hang out past tense, purring cat, tapping machine, asmr reddit, tapping points, relaxing pictures, pure gym, hang out meme, hang out definition, asmr gibi, catherine bell, clicking sound, catherine the great, relax wine, tapping synonym, tapping technique, clicking in neck, tapping for anxiety, clicking challenge, hang out spot, asmr food, tapping games, tapping meditation, cat ninja, relax synonym, purrfect date, tapping head, clicking noise, purrfect pets, tapping for weight loss, tapping out, purrloin, lo-fi criminal minds, purrs cat rescue, clicking bad, hang out synonym, catholic charities, lo-fi christmas, asmr soap, tapping therapy, relaxing christmas music, tapping eft, relax lyrics, hang out or hangout, asmr sounds, asmr youtube, clicking jaw, purr meaning, clicking speed test, asmr darling, tapping block, tapping definition, asmr microphone, tapping meaning, catfish, asmr video, cat breeds, clicking in throat, hang outdoor christmas lights, lo-fi masters, lo-fi ann arbor, clicking noise when turning, relaxing sounds, hang out in asl, asmr eating, tapping a keg, hangout app, cat memes, tapping asmr, purrform, relaxin, relaxation station, lo-fi gentian amaro, cat scan, asmr definition, clicking test, lo-fi brewing, relaxed, catalyst, relax inn, hang out vs date, tapping maple trees, clicking hard drive, cataracts, lo-fi meaning, catherines, purring, clicking in ear, lo-fi wines, asmr cardi b, catch 22, asmr 21 savage, hang out places near me, hangout, asmr honeycomb, cathay pacific, purrr, tapping solution, purred, purrfect paws, hang out places

ASMR LO-FI chill out with Luna and J

98 Likes98 Dislikes
2,237 views views followers
Comedy Upload TimePublished on 28 Feb 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment