ASMR Boyfriend and I Trigger Each Other #Stenna - tips best game

Sunday, March 10, 2019

ASMR Boyfriend and I Trigger Each Other #Stenna

  1. Tablet Moniz: Hehe
  2. Katrine Kov: Goals lvl 362636272
  3. 《Deep Dark Fears 》: Ew,no
  4. Steve: HAILEY ZMIEJKO That’s my catch phrase.
  5. Tablet Moniz: That 101% hehe ๐Ÿ˜
  6. Demi Darlington: I love this ❤️
  7. KK ASMR: The new David and Liza in making๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
  8. Chloe Mousewood: Hello Steven Boyfriend
  9. Bella A J: Future video idea: asmr proposal *cough cough* boyfriend Steve this may be ur chance my dudeee
  10. seunghyeok Kweon: lol
  11. Duska Cagle: Can he do more asmr? I loved this video๐Ÿ˜Œ
  12. nendoshot: He will now always be named Boyfriend Steve. :D
  13. Adriana Silvis: Awww you and your boy friend are GOALS!! keep up the great work you two ❤️ And does your boy friend play basketball bc he’s 6’6 like that’s really tall. Great video! ♥️
  14. San J: Artistic Weirdo I wish I had a boyfriend too but I'm married
  15. Steve: Letspwaytoday Kaylynn and Jay I think that’s against the rules.
  16. Cryonic Emu: 10:25 Lol that made me crack up how she looked when her phone beeped. Jenna: Oh that’s just my phone Me: What was that face you made๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜†
  17. Rebecca Logan: What does a tingle feel like or come from?
  18. m a s h a: TheSleepy Koala LOL ikr
  19. Steve: Jazzmin Worthy Oh. Thanks!
  20. Doge memes: Your pfp is diamond๐Ÿ‘Œ
  21. kazuiie x: I’m glad u have a boyfriend that’s supports u c’:
  22. Steve: Jayden Miller Honestly, I was just surprised she let me be in the video.
  23. Julia Julia: Steevee๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
  24. KK ASMR: Jenna:don’t do it Boyfriend Steve: does it anyways I love y’all๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’–
  25. Steve: Jeremiah Ho It’s probably actually me.
  26. Klebold girl: 2:49 OMG look at his face so cuuuute
  27. GOD IS A WOMAN: he has a killer face yisus he is from Halloween
  28. Chloe Olsson: #Jeva #Jeve #Stenna #Stevna Which one is your favorite? don’t forget to use a hashtag!
  29. Priscilla Rodriguez: You both have really beautiful eyes ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’–
  30. Steve: Hello!
  31. Dilasha Patel: #COUPLEGOALS ITS THE NEW DAVID AND LIZA
  32. Amazing Nyan Cat: I thought the bandage roll was a neatly rolled up towel.... XD
  33. HAHA ew: Me: #singlelife MANNN
  34. Asmr Thequeen: CUTEST COUPLE EVER๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘ซ
  35. - Park Mochi: Lonely Shoelace army
  36. Invalid name: #Stenna ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
  37. Emma Rittgers: Steve kinda looks like gru ๐Ÿ˜‚ anyone else
  38. •Everything Alyssa•: we stan an asmr couple ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚
  39. Ivan Nguyen: The first asmr vid I saw they said triggers to relaxation but I thought they said triggerd so I turned off my iPad immediately
  40. Chiara Canuli: He looks so much older than you
  41. Exotic Water: That gave me so many tingles
  42. Justin Bird: Omg I was the first two like ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ can I have a shout out please please please
  43. Megan ward. asmr: I love your YouTube videos
  44. Kenzie Ann: #stenna 4ever
  45. Loki203: Second
  46. Noob Plays: u two are so cute together☺️
  47. Chloe Olsson: 7:14 aww the way he looks at her is always cute
  48. Akira Chan: hey, say hello to my new OTP
  49. Little_ lily: 58th like and 30th comment.......ohh hello there boyfriend steve you guys are so cutee๐Ÿ˜........love your vids jenna ๐Ÿ˜ Mmmh.... ... I forgot... Oh i remember now I LOVE YOU JENNAAAAAAA๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜❤
  50. ะžะปะตะบัะฐะฝะดั€ะฐ ะšั€ะฐัะฝั–ะบะพะฒะฐ: and now i know how i see perfect relationships
  51. Maddie S: Hello bf Steve
  52. Gissel Pichardo: If the haters don't like your yellowish teeth then why do they watch you like if you agree
  53. Alyshax X: STEVE AND JENNA ARE ❤
  54. Sky Maestas: Take good care of her. You got a diamond ๐Ÿ’Ž
  55. Yolanda Jimenez: Loves ;)
  56. FBH Productions: I love you two together the way he looks at you he’s a keeper! I love how he said I am boyfriend steve!
  57. alisaa ahn: Yes pls! What a couple
  58. Ally TV: EAT THIS AAAAAAAAAH IT’S IZUKU MIDORIYA! MY SUPER BABY ❤️❤️❤️
  59. Diamond BOSS: Paris _slime&music I love slime 2
  60. Slimey Zzz: WHEN WILL U MARRY
  61. Liyah World: COUPLE GOALS❤❤ (oops i meant sshh (couple goals )
  62. jordon loves squishy: Kaitlyn Landis oh wow
  63. lizzy kling: ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’š#stenna๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’œ
  64. Jazzy Doll: Boyfriend Steve ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ We love the Boyfriend Steve❤️
  65. Kimberly Beltran: If your bf supports you in asmr HIS A KEEPER !!!!
  66. basic: 《Deep Dark Fears 》 what's wrong
  67. karen zuniga: omg that is just goals ๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐ŸŒผ i love your vids
  68. Anna xox: Steve Killed Me This Was So Satisfying ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ’˜
  69. Kim Van Houtum: Damn he's cute❤
  70. ticci toby: #stennna
  71. Reagan: Patrick Savaglia OH SHIT HE DOES
  72. mom's ravioli: You both are so cute together ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• Best wishes for the future! xoxo
  73. Gracie 336678: Your so pretty and the echos are relaxing too x
  74. Wendy Salayes: Who’s here after the breakup :(
  75. Random Shiz: Go Stenna! Here are some #’s!: #CoupleStennaGoals #Stenna #Steve+Jenna #ASMRCoupleGoals
  76. Slimey Zzz: YASS #STENNA
  77. Rachel G: Those eyes Lol
  78. Fรธrgiven Fรธrest: Very early hii
  79. Hey it’s Kaitlyn: Thank you so much for the comment and ❤️
  80. Vs 71994: Steve is so cute you two r perfect for each other ๐Ÿ˜100%
  81. Yolo Bro: Your kid will be a clone of one or the other
  82. Kookie Biteu: Omg!! That was just.. AMAZING!
  83. tangos mangos: STENNA
  84. ็”˜ใใฆ็พŽๅ‘ณใ—ใ„่‹บใƒ‡ใ‚น: raburahudeurayamasii LoveLove( ๐Ÿ’“∀๐Ÿ’“)
  85. Tracie Clark: you guys are too cute ๐Ÿ’–
  86. Maria's Lyfe: 4th view 2nd like
  87. Lara Moeckli: ❤️๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป❤️
  88. Morgan Perera: Please do a full video with the b&b hand lotion ๐Ÿ’•
  89. 《Deep Dark Fears 》: Jenna should quit...And her boyfriend should have a channel because Jenna barely even puts me to sleep ;-; 《 no offense Jenna ❤》
  90. I don’t Even know: #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna #stenna
  91. Katelynn Mabis: Wait do you live in Indiana..cause I noticed the notre Dame cup..If so I live there so and I loveeeeee your vids
  92. It’s Venice!: You Are So Cute together!
  93. Ferny Vlog's: Rosie Pena how old are you? and why are you in depression?
  94. KK ASMR: Y’all are honestly sooooo cute together I want my relationship to be like y’all but all the boys rn think it’s cool to get as many gf in the school year as possible and it’s messed up but I hope someday I find that someone that’ll make me feel like the luckiest girl alive I love u Jenna.......and boyfriend Steve๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜”
  95. Jayden The Crazy Genius: Boyfriend Steve looked surprised the whole video lol
  96. snake qu: Honestly asmr with multiple people is the most awkward thing and I’m having SERIOUS second hand embarrassment. ๐Ÿ˜‚ the sounds were still amazing though, I liked the foam block sticky finger sounds :)
  97. Jean Webster: He looks like he’s 35 and Jenna looks 22. Btw CUTEST COUPLE EVER
  98. Momina Umer: Omgg goals๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’Ÿ❣️#stenna♥️
  99. Kaykay Does nothing: Can i call boyfriend Steve just Steve? #weirdness
  100. Awesome Fun DIYs and more!: I love your videos so much! This is a great way for me to relax at any time. Even when I dont feel like it ๐Ÿ˜‚
  101. snake qu: orgasm in 3.. 2.. 2:15
  102. dmarie413: we stan boyfriend steve
  103. shahad xnok: He is just as ugly as you !!! P.S Your teeth is waaay whiter than it was before ๐Ÿ’ž
  104. Steve: Thanks! I love that movie. However, I think I look more like Stinky from Hey Arnold!
  105. TM TrickShots: About to hit 70K!!!!!!!!
  106. Ur mom Iva: Firstt
  107. Toy Girl Whispers: His bandaid asmr was the first time I heard that sound. Who knew something kind of gross could be good at triggering asmr?
  108. emily gasai: i ship you guyss aww
  109. Maddie Bullock: Diamond BOSS oh my gosh same. I loved this video. But same... ๐Ÿ˜‚❤️
  110. Galactic Edits: Boyfriend Steve xd
  111. Patricia daniel: Jenna and boyfriend Steve are so cute I can't even
  112. Tias World: I can’t get over your face when you get triggered ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚x
  113. Siyah Monae: Love you guys ๐Ÿ’›But Steve’s starring creeps me out....Still love yah tho ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜Œ
  114. Peyton Burge: Pandies forlife hey umm I saw your profile picture and it was a panda and I love pandas๐Ÿ˜Š
  115. MokkiPlays: Steve is a fu*king pro Asmrtist๐Ÿ˜‚
  116. Kaatil kutta: You look very cute together as a couple...... ๐Ÿ˜˜ Crying inside!๐Ÿ˜ญ
  117. KK ASMR: Kaitlyn Landis exactly what I was thinking๐Ÿ˜‚
  118. CAT LOVER AND APHMAU FAN: Yay im ao glad you did this love your videos and your like one of the best ASMR YouTuber
  119. Airplane.moonchild: You need to do this again, I was tingled very much
  120. Paris _slime&music: Lol steena is real
  121. rhiannon lewis: 97% of comments:Omg you are soo cutee together 2% I got tingles 1% I want.more
  122. Natalie's VlogWorld: I love u very much! I think i am going fall asleep to this tonight!. Yay!!
  123. Dami Levy: “Ur a real Porfessional” “I know” *Looks away really sad* Jenna’s mind: “ I thought we would say I was too.....” Steve: *looks at Jenna like nothing just happend* Thank you thank you I know I’m cool... Me: “Someone come to my house and take my phone NOW” Okay I’m done Bye.
  124. BELLA LILY: HI BOYFRIEND STEVE
  125. Ella Minnich: Love and sunshine is my favorite perfume! ๐Ÿ˜‚
  126. RaelyPlayzz S: Omg Jenna I haven't missed a single video since I subscribed and turned on post notifications I love your videos and your videos help me go to sleep at night I love how you post regularly which makes me excited to hear the ding! sound of Jenna posting a new video!๐Ÿ’ #Stenna4eva
  127. parx_trash: "hiimboyfriendsteve"
  128. Milk Carton Kawaii: AHHH THE CUTENESS CANT HANDLE IT
  129. Steve: Ava and Grace Hi!
  130. Liyah World: Duck Playz thx
  131. Henry Nashookpuk: l
  132. InLoveWithSlime: #Stenna
  133. Pinapple Squishy: Boyfriend steve looks so suprised
  134. Gabriella Ruiz: We love boyfriend Steve ‼️‼️‼️๐Ÿ’œ
  135. b a b y p i n k: Hello there Boyfriend Steven
  136. Rosie Pena: You are the only ASMR channel that help me with my depression because instead of being like other asmrtists you stay true to what you want to do and when you do that in ASMR version it helps me think less of my depression so I just want to thank you for helping not just me but everyone else that has to deal with depression, love you Jenna and keep up the good work gurl!
  137. Chloe Anna 290: Does Steven have a channel if he doesn’t he shud make one called aSmr. The caps s cuz it’s like J ASMR but instead of S ASMR it’s aSmrits not funny I’m tired
  138. Gymlife768: Can you give me a shout out in your next video please please It would be my first shout out ever
  139. Katie Ash: This is so great!!!!! ❤️
  140. Cryonic Emu: #COUPLEGOALS
  141. johnny dead: You guys make such a sweet couple
  142. EAT THIS: His smile it's so precious...I have to protecc it
  143. Deno Pesa: :'v
  144. C - Blox: #Stenna
  145. Gravandy Fun: Lol boyfriend Steven ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ I ship u guys
  146. Samantha Sandoval: Omfg y’all are so cute and perfect for each other I’m cryinngg
  147. Diamond BOSS: I feel more single than I already am
  148. basic: Steve's coming for ur job gurl
  149. Taylor Isaak: Alex from target who? I’ve only heard of a Steve from target.
  150. HarryPotterLover 13: This is awesome! You guys are so cute <3
  151. Rose Redcliff: You are so cute together๐Ÿ˜
  152. Lindsey’s fun factory Figueroa: There’s 500 bill in Mexico
  153. ASMR Charlotte: Could I give me some tips on how to do amsr
  154. ASMR Charlotte: U guys should attempt to hipnotize each other to sleep and see who does it the best
  155. Doge memes: Yw
  156. Kayla Ehler: 7th like
  157. ITZAVA& GRACE: HII BOYFRIEND STEVE ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚
  158. ItsBrianaCruz: # stenna
  159. The Real Dirty Dan: He protecc I attacc While she tickle my bacc
  160. Chemistar: Doge Aj oh hi remember me lol
  161. coleslaw: AWWW You guys are SO cute aaaaaaaa
  162. Korie Williams: We now will forever call him “boyfriend Steve” #boyfriendsteve๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜‚
  163. RaelyPlayzz S: rhiannon lewis no this is how it should be 1. You guys are so cute together 100% 2. I got tingles 100% 3. I want more 100% Or at least that's how I see it...
  164. Doge memes: 99% u and your boyfriend are so cute 0.5% do more vids 0.95% I like your vids
  165. Tae KookChim: Awww #CoupleGoals SO CUTE!!!
  166. Carol Miranda: Omg 3°
  167. idk broskee: Y’ALL ARE SO CUTE
  168. ErinsShadow: I wanted to comment but I did not want it ruin the perfect 50 comments. Oh well I already broke it
  169. J ASMR: ๐Ÿ’•❤️๐Ÿ’•❤️
  170. RaelyPlayzz S: Pandies forlife lol got to get that asmr in there haha
  171. - Park Mochi: Boyfriend Steve oh, and also is it rly u?
  172. pepero gang: 38th comment! This is some nice content!๐Ÿ˜Š
  173. Alexa & Kiley: Omg he does what happens if he is and just undercover as Steve ๐Ÿ˜‚
  174. Phoebe Colddotter: You guys are such a cute couple oml ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’“ he seems like a nice guy. ๐Ÿ‘Œ lol Edit: I love your videos sm! You should do more videos with other you tubers/people involved. ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“ Keep up the good work!
  175. Chicken Wing: I lost at 00:00...
  176. RANDOMSTUFF!๐Ÿ˜‚: OMG,the way he looks at you is so cute!!๐Ÿ˜ป Many tingles (sorta) i couldn't stop laughing at Steve and his leg problems!๐Ÿ˜น
  177. Wisperia Winter: I love when you do videos together keep up the great work and never give up!!!!!
  178. mari: The way he looks at you!
  179. Minty Gacha: #Stenna ;)
  180. Megan ward. asmr: I love you guys i love you guys
  181. Tapping Nails ASMR: You are a very cute couple ♥️
  182. Wazz: STEVE GAVE ME TINGLES
  183. Lily: "Oooooh!" - Boyfriend Steve 2018
  184. kawaiisquishiesXX: Your name on your target tag\pin should be boyfriendsteve ^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^ Lol I'm bored...... Keep going down... Here here Lol Wow r u still going???? Sst
  185. Bru itz Jaylyn Lewis: Tell him i sayed hiii ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜
  186. J ASMR: ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•
  187. Sarah Viar: I am boyfriend Steve
  188. Intertwined Dolls: Steve look shook
  189. Nicole Rosencrans: Gyllisa K ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  190. Momina Umer: Love you both so much♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
  191. Artsy Wolf: If they weren’t together she would not have done this You+Him=Better Videos
  192. Edie Phillips: Wait what.... who else thinks her bf is tape face ๐Ÿ˜ณ omg
  193. HAVEN WELLS: I’m glad you took my idea!!!! I commented it not long ago in another video!!!!
  194. The Smiths: Boyfriend Steve....WELCOME TO THE FAMILY BUD!๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค
  195. Elin: Steven is sooo Good at ASMR!!!
  196. Fajs Djsjusjd: Love you
  197. gracelyn ann: I am boyfriend Steve๐Ÿ˜‚
  198. xo. Taralynn: STENNA IS MY BSFS SHIP NAME W HER OTHER BSF EXCUSE ME SIS WHO ARE YOU- (Obvi a queen but-)
  199. Nadyoii: When i saw the #Stenna i was like what is stenna? Then i realised it was Steve and Jenna put together.. and for the block i thought it was a shoe box.. i wondered why it didnt make the usual tapping sounds..
  200. Rosie Pena: #STENNA
  201. Suzy Kookie: We support the way he looks at her. We support the way she looks at him. We support them. We support #Stenna.
  202. Doge memes: *TRIGGERED*
  203. Yolo Bro: You look very similar
  204. Paulina C.R: Parecen hermanos
  205. TheSleepy Koala: ASMR proposal ๐Ÿ˜‚
  206. Ghea Amelia: oh god, i love the way him look at youuu๐Ÿ˜ญ
  207. LatteLunar x: I need someone to look at me the way Steven looks at Jenna. I love you two!
  208. Steve: Jeremiah Ho That’s just my face, I guess.
  209. Tsunami engine Aj: The wild boyfriend Steve in its natural habitat
  210. m a s h a: Omg ur both amazing asmrtists!! ❤️❤️๐Ÿฆƒ
  211. Joshua Warren: You know the relationship is serious when you trigger eachother
  212. Kennedy Iwule: #relationshipgoals
  213. - Park Mochi: The mouse and cupping were my favorite, it gave me so many tingles
  214. Veh-chan '-': Beautiful couple :3
  215. - Park Mochi: I’ve noticed that he doesn’t blink much and his eyes are very wide. Is that a trait he has? Or was it for the video??
  216. XXLexi _24XX: The love is real #stanna im so happy for both of you๐Ÿ˜„
  217. SnowBarry 17: I love Steve
  218. Peyton Burge: Omg this gave me so much tingles
  219. Braelyn McDowell: Jenna can you please do a live stream and awesome video!
  220. Fajs Djsjusjd: First
  221. Sherry Ruetschi: Ship name JennaSte
  222. Dtrizzle: boy friend Steve bring him back great video
  223. ใ„ใƒผใ™ใฟใซ: ใ“ใ‚“ใฐใ‚“ใฏ!! ๆœ€้ซ˜ใซ็ด ๆ•ตใชใƒœใƒผใ‚คใƒ•ใƒฌใƒณใƒ‰ใ•ใ‚“ใงใ™ใญ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’“ ๆœฌๆ—ฅใ‚‚็™’ใ—ใ‚’ใ‚ใ‚ŠใŒใจใ†ใ”ใ–ใ„ใพใ™☺️
  224. lil brussell xlout: do a full video of u and ur boyf clicking the ipod and other buttons and such pls
  225. L O L A: Minty the cat lmao ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  226. BTSLOVER 101: #STENNA
  227. Nocere Aj: *STEEEVEEEEE* I’m shook we love you this is goals ๐Ÿ˜‚❤️ Y’all have nice teeth please don’t take that oddly ๐Ÿ˜‚~
  228. Angel Halo: First. Love your videos Jenna!! ❤❤
  229. Peyton Burge: Omg I can't believe J replied I'm soooo happy you are the best J
  230. 《Deep Dark Fears 》: Stenna? Tf? It should be jeve 《is his name Steve or Steven?? w0t!?》
  231. HarryPotterLover 13: ๐ŸŽต I will go down with this ship๐ŸŽต
  232. Sama E: You guys are so cute together ❤❤❤
  233. m a s h a: Hello I’m boyfriend Steve xDD
  234. Tori Walker: Jenna, I love how professionally unprofessional you are. If that makes any sense. It reminds me that ASMRtists are actually humans. -From a very new fan. Edit: I forgot to add, why hello boyfriend Steve.
  235. Anthea Williams: Hi
  236. Oh no honey: No shame here cause your boyfriend is awesome, but he looks like the mouse character from Fantastic Mr. Fox. Look up a photo and compare ๐Ÿ˜‚ ❤️❤️
  237. innocent intentions: I wish I had a bf.....๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜›
  238. vegamite sandwich: boyfriend stephen? we need pythagoras stephen!
  239. I don’t Even know: He works in target oh never mind he used to
  240. Poppy Breen: Steve kinda looks uncomfortable lol aslo great tingles!
  241. Donald gang: 0:00 godfuck I'm scared asf
  242. Hey it’s Kaitlyn: Oh that’s nice -boyfriend Steve ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
  243. Mia Andrea: Ay pinche 6’6”๐Ÿ˜ฎ
  244. Happy Days: Hello boyfriend Steve
  245. LaraMiller: Yall are so cute hes so supportive! ❤️๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ–ค
  246. Klebold girl: 2:40 so precious
  247. Dtrizzle: they triggered each other ๐Ÿ‘€
  248. Alexus H: They’re so cute!
  249. Bree Sautural: aw he’s precious
  250. ใ‚ฏใƒŸใ‚ซใƒณKumikan: So CUTE! I luv it!
  251. Doge memes: Diamond BOSS who tf is u
  252. Hey it’s Kaitlyn: I know your never going to see this and you always get comments like this but I am going through some hard times and your really truly helping me and your an inspiration if I could give you one million subs I would but what I really want to say is if you could please do another slime in your ears it’s my favorite and it’s really relieving my stress❤️❤️❤️
  253. - Park Mochi: Boyfriend Steve alright
  254. Gyllisa K: I can just imagine Steve working at Target. “Hello, I’m boyfriend Steve, how is your day going?”๐Ÿ˜‚
  255. Hey it’s Kaitlyn: No offense but that’s 101%๐Ÿ˜€
  256. Renuan Aig-Imoukhuede: Justin Bird second* sorry I had 2
  257. TC 2016 DOG: Cuuute!
  258. Jenna Lane: ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
  259. Diamond BOSS: I love u markaplier
  260. Tehella Cummings: #stenna!!!
  261. Paez Kemaz: sweet๐Ÿ’–
  262. Tablet Moniz: Steve kinda creeped me out when the vid started
  263. x HUFFLEPUFF x: “Hi I’m boyfriend Steve” -Boyfriend Steve 2018
  264. Laney Page: Can y'all do a story time on how you met
  265. Opal Wheeler: Ahhhhhh I had my headphone up full and the add came up and almost killed me
  266. daria: ArMyyy
  267. Sky Maestas: Doge memes thank youuuu
  268. tapping a keg, boyfriend christmas gifts, cute hairstyles, whispering pines nc, trigger definition, new emojis, boyfriend meme, triggered, cute drawings, cute pictures, cute dog names, boyfriend gift ideas, tapping meaning, whispering hope, new balance, newegg, cute dresses, asmr sounds, asmr youtube, whispering eye, new york yankees, triggered meme, whispering smith, cute animals, asmr honeycomb, tapping block, asmr reddit, whispering woods, whispering willows, trigger thumb, asmr tapping, trigger finger treatment, boyfriend blazer, asmr soap, news today, asmr 21 savage, tapping definition, boyfriend christmas ideas, tapping for anxiety, tapping solution, asmr food, asmr lyrics, boyfriend nicknames, tapping out, new york, tapping meditation, whispering angel, boyfriend application, new amsterdam, tapping screw, trigger point injections, tapping head, whispering oaks, new york times, trigger warning, cute backgrounds, cutest puppies, cute cats, cute puppies, asmr gibi, whispering oaks winery, cute girl names, boyfriend pillow, asmr video, cute wallpapers, boyfriend quotes, trigger anime, tapping technique, cute dogs, triggered feminist, new orleans saints, whispering winds, whispering hills, asmr microphone, trigger synonym, trigger finger surgery, whispering meadows, boyfriend gifts, tapping machine, trigger point therapy, triggertech, cute boy names, news, cute quotes, boyfriend for hire, trigger finger, tapping eft, whispering vine, trigger point, asmr cardi b, new york lottery, asmr triggers, whispering angel rose, asmr sleep, asmr slime, tapping points, tapping asmr, tapping maple trees, boyfriend tag, new zealand, trigger fish, asmr glow, asmr eating, triggered gif, new england, cute things to draw, tapping games, new movies, new york weather, asmr definition, trigger finger splint, whispering pines golf club, new york post, boyfriend to death, boyfriend jeans, newsela, new york and company, cute kittens, tapping therapy, whispering canyon cafe, cute fonts, new orleans, boyfriend birthday gifts, trigger warning killer mike, cute outfits, boyfriend quiz, boyfriend lyrics, boyfriend in french, tapping for weight loss, whispering pines apartments, whispering oaks apartments, whispering pines, whispering death, trigger point foam roller, new england patriots, boyfriend in spanish, cute nails, tapping synonym, asmr darling, boyfriend big time rush

ASMR Boyfriend and I Trigger Each Other #Stenna

880 Likes880 Dislikes
21,830 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 11 Jun 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment