ASMR EATING BERRIES (mouth sounds) - tips best game

Saturday, March 9, 2019

ASMR EATING BERRIES (mouth sounds)

  1. Sabrina D.: Berries are so bitter and tart .. you're a champ for this lol
  2. revistinha1: Yummy berries in yo bellies! Your vids are always entertaining Thanks for recording them
  3. HUNGRY常に: Thanks ×-×
  4. Ava Berryman: Please do more of this
  5. Destiny Mansfield: Peggy Morris wait all she does is eat in front of a microphone that little effort
  6. Jaidyn is cringe: Wow all of your asmr videos are amazing but this one is just down right Amaze-BALLS
  7. Bre M: J ASMR I’ll sure try 🤧💕
  8. HUNGRY常に: I like your lips ;u;
  9. Ms. Lonely: YOURE SO PRETTY AND CONGRATS ON 15K
  10. Leamsi 64: I really enjoy your videos, they have helped me to sleep at night. Btw, I love your eyes!
  11. Karen Hernandez: Tara Williams I do like it wen they do asmr
  12. Kpop And chill: Sofia Chapa she did this for your pleasure if you don’t like it just click off and don’t be rude
  13. Random Penguiness: Mouth sounds are my favorite.
  14. idk broskee: Destiny Mansfield for the video.
  15. iguanadawn: I generally get hungry watching your videos but this was... I literally was so hungry after I ate canned beans (I put them in a bowl) I have yet to figure out why I get hungry. You have a pretty face 😛
  16. Zeeana28: I think you deserve way more subscribers ❤️❤️
  17. An Awkward Hufflepuff: Awesome as always!
  18. Beasty Boy: Omg tingles!😀
  19. OliviaZeSadBobCat 123: Hello
  20. Katherine Ayk: MmeClaritine No way!!! You are the first person that comment when they are sleeping😱😂
  21. freja engqvist: OMG GURL DID U REMBER TO WHASH THE BERRYS ? 😱Ps i love u and ur vid’s ❤️❤️
  22. Beasty Boy: You made me fall asleep 😴
  23. Peggy Morris: Destiny Mansfield shut up man I will tell my mom if you don’t stop
  24. Katherine Ayk: I love this video you should make more in the future eating berries☺️💕
  25. YONCÉ: Lmaoooooo yer
  26. Sofia L: You literally just gave me tingles only talking and tapping omg, and tapping, asmr overall, never gives me tingles. Thank you 💕
  27. Lil Dreary: I love this I'm sleep
  28. Millyisonline: Oh ma gawd You guys I think I found ma BERRIES
  29. julia. D: Little bit late but loved the vid it was AMAZING
  30. Aaron Howard: WOW! great video Jenna. Who knew that berries could be such a sound trigger with so many different textures. Was not expecting it to sound so crunchy.
  31. Adrienette Lover: She doesn't rly even have lips._.
  32. Hayley and allegras Channel: I love your channel I’m a big fan ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
  33. Karen Hernandez: I don't whant to be rude but chew with your mauth close
  34. Emily Boehnke: Love love love
  35. Lil Dreary: Katherine Ayk aha I was laughing I was going to sleep!
  36. Jaxson[fox/weird/loves pocky/read bio]: Like this vid and if I may say u have some wight teeth and I freaken love black berry's 😊
  37. JustRıverdale: Love that ... ❤ Oh and you have a gorgeous smile ever ❤
  38. Hoe Bo: pineapplezz t and destiny, its just a compliment damn
  39. Camilo Sequeira: Also great vid
  40. Shishtar Tea: 15k Subs I'm proud of you
  41. idk broskee: Thanks!
  42. julia. D: 15 k!!! Im already a long time part of te famiy and its so amazing to watch you grow im so proud😘😘 Sorry for the bad English
  43. giffalora pluśh: Lost Alien um she has a bf just saying
  44. offical sanaya: Scribbley Cat fR
  45. My'Najah Harvey: 4th like
  46. Random Penguiness: 7:33 Squirting it on the mic. 😏😏😏
  47. Adrienette Lover: Karen Hernandez if u dont like it dont watch it.
  48. Taylor Choi: 6:50 I can’t unsee the alien thingy 😂 WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MEH?! 😂
  49. Willoa AJ: When you get hungry while making a video, just get some berries😂😂😂😂
  50. J ASMR: Thanks so much Hayley and Allegras Channel! That makes me smile. Love ya!
  51. Sofia Chapa: Please eat with your mouth closed 🤮
  52. Katherine Ayk: I don't want to be rude ether sorry pero si no te gusta ver gente comiendo con la boca abriera no veas el vídeo. Yo e visto peores en ASMR que si dan asco porque comen como lechones (cerdos) 🐷ella es la única que soporto sus vídeos comiendo ☺️
  53. Destiny Mansfield: Wendy Era mother for what
  54. Willoa AJ: Cool
  55. D A N C E R G I R L: I feel bad, it was at 100 likes and I ruined it. 101 now...
  56. flower 99: SIIIMMMMSSSS 4
  57. cooliocamila: i love this!! pls make more of these type of videos!!
  58. tianna danae: Can u do ear eating
  59. KELA: Yessssss mouth sounds!!!!
  60. lovely rosevell: Bre M I'm sick too
  61. MY LIFE AS MILLIE: Hello again
  62. Milk Carton Kawaii: This is gonna sound rlly dark, but am I the only one who imagined the Berry screaming at 3:40?
  63. Destiny Mansfield: Bre M I'm sick too
  64. TessTibble: i'm not trying to be rude but eating sounds make me sick but you make really cool and soothing asmr videos so thank you :3
  65. MY LIFE AS MILLIE: It's ME
  66. Bre M: I’m a bit late, I just woke up from sleeping in since I’m sick and staying home :( thank you for this tho it’s helping distract me a little. Hope you’re having a great day 💗
  67. xJAKE: Just finished watching ur vid yassss ❤❤❤
  68. Just Lauren: 15K SUBS OMG LUVVV UUUU
  69. Little_ lily: This is amazing and i love your vids so much
  70. Raven Reeves: Amazing!!!!!Great video
  71. Camilo Sequeira: Hey, i think my cousin dated you, or maybe he still does idk
  72. J ASMR: Get well!!!
  73. KELA: Lol your face 7:47 I'm dying
  74. scribble *: Lol I can't stand people eating with there mouths open and when there chewing loudly but this surprisingly doesn't trigger me
  75. catherine sucher: The sounds are rlly good, but I can't mcfreakin relax because now I want berries
  76. kam b: idk if you've ever been told this but you look exactly like Indiana Brunner, he was a viner. But also love your videos !
  77. tianna danae: HUNGRY常に weird? ?
  78. Gucci Drea: Thx for the tingles plus amazing content!! :)❤
  79. Blayke Heaton: Milk Carton Kawaii yes omg yes😂
  80. Auga Mi: 5view 3like 2comment😂i loved it im doing my art work now and listening to it and im soo relaxed like i cant! I was stressing a lot because of english work for tomorrow. Now im all fine im not stressed i have done my english work and now drawing. Thank you so much J ❤❤❤❤❤ Biggest fan💗💖💕❤
  81. Rainbow Animations: This. Is. Awesome.
  82. Chance Thornton: I REALLY like looking into your eyes
  83. J ASMR: ❤️❤️❤️
  84. Rebecca Villalobos: At 7:30 I lost my shit. I was just falling asleep and pum... Laughed so hard. Lots of love from Costa Rica <3
  85. Peggy Morris: You put in so much effort and your videos are amazing I think you deserve so many more subscribers❤️💕💘
  86. Its Mahfuzah: 90th
  87. xJAKE: The first view and first like
  88. Destiny Mansfield: Weirdo
  89. berries pokemon, intense lighting, intense itching, intense synonym, wet hot american summer, asmr tapping, mouth sounds mouth silence, eating for your blood type, fruits basket 2019, intensely, food around me, fruity loops, fruit salad, asmr video, fruitvale station, asmr soap, berries pizza, fruit bat, wetv, food network, food pyramid, asmr eating, http://berries.com/santa, weather radar, intense pulsed light, mouth sounds book, intense shoulder pain, eating disorders, asmr triggers, intense lower back pain, wet and forget, mouth sounds soundcloud, berries and cream recipe, wetlands, berries on keto, berries and cream, eating raw eggs, wetzel\u0027s pretzels, mouth sounds asmr, fruit cake, intense movies, fruit flies, wet koala, intense leg workout, eating gif, foodtown, wet dreamz lyrics, intense back pain, wet n wild, foods high in potassium, eating raw garlic, intense definition, food lion, fruit loop donuts, mouth sounds annoying, eating recovery center, berries vine, food delivery, mouth sounds irritating, berries rdr2, intense ab workout, mouth sounds tracklist, eating clean, wet seal, eating healthy, mouth sounds friends, berries and cream commercial, berries carbs, mouth sounds no talking, eating healthy on a budget, intense personality, asmr reddit, eating out on keto, mouth sounds imagine, fruit ninja, food open near me, food near me, berries nutrition, weta, https://wetransfer.com/, intense anger, asmr definition, asmr lyrics, wet lung, asmr youtube, wet brush, fruity pebbles strain, intense meaning, weather forecast, food processor, foods high in fiber, food 4 less, mouth sounds drive me crazy, asmr gibi, mouth sounds full album, berries calories, food city, mouth sounds neil, asmr sounds, foods high in iron, eating popcorn meme, fruit pizza, fruit fly trap, fruit dip, wetransfer, food delivery near me, asmr cardi b, berries cafe, asmr sleep, eating ice, food places near me, wet willies, berries ark, asmr glow, mouth sounds album, fruit tart, fruit of the loom, eating placenta, food poison symptoms, eating once a day, mouth sounds phobia, mouth sounds all star, mouth sounds vinyl, eating before bed, berries and cream palette, food nearby, asmr microphone, intense headache, wetsuit, fruity alcoholic drinks, intense workouts, intense stomach pain, mouth sounds bustin, food poisoning, weather, eating disorder treatment, fruition, fruit loops, asmr honeycomb, asmr 21 savage, intense music, eating well, asmr slime, mouth sounds animation, berries pokemon let\u0027s go, food stamps, berries in the grove, intense tracer, eating disorder definition, fruit basket, berries and cream gif, wet brain, eating popcorn gif, mouth sounds songs, http://berries.com/merry, asmr darling, berries in spanish, asmr food, fruits of the spirit, eating animals

ASMR EATING BERRIES (mouth sounds)

345 Likes345 Dislikes
10,092 views views followers
Comedy Upload TimePublished on 27 Feb 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment