ASMR SLIME IN YOUR EARS AGAIN - tips best game

Saturday, March 9, 2019

ASMR SLIME IN YOUR EARS AGAIN

  1. Jocelyn Aiko: I like your asmr
  2. yoongifies / chiminie: *hearing the slime ASMR noises, made me feel like my ears were full of earwax and had to clean it*
  3. Mystic: xD
  4. Bobby Merwin: Anyone know what brand of slime this is
  5. Adolf Hitler: Maia Nilsson 5A I would also enjoy shrek asmr
  6. Hattie Brinsford: Hi
  7. yoongi jams: I'm scared
  8. Chloe Coleman: yeah that is what i put
  9. Abeautifulgirl 1115: You're the best!!!! 🙂❤❤
  10. ROCIO RAMOS JIMÉNEZ: This is... AWESOME
  11. Mystic: Near the 1000th vieww
  12. •twenty øne piløts panicking at the discø•: 💕👌
  13. Lawanda Smith: iZzY WHAT IT'S MY MOMS BIRTHDAY
  14. bushra3107: Me and I'm doing right now like right now and I'm writing this comment while watching 😂
  15. Ash Ketchup: Adolf Hitler somebody... *smack smack* once, t-t-t old me.. the world.. *goes to other side of mic* was gonna roll me..
  16. TC 2016 DOG: Just in time for bed😊
  17. Joli Vigg: Don't press read more Read more
  18. Petronela Alexandru: ce urata esti si de ce faci cu decetele cand deschizi un slime ?👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎😏😏
  19. Skylar Chang: “That looked like birth “ 😂
  20. Ana Delia Cardona: Ohhh very nice vídeo😘😘
  21. Wiktoria Furmanowska: debilka
  22. I’m not sure S: Wow fantastic ❤️ I’m Australian.
  23. Sue Simigak: I don't know why clear slime rips easy then white slime and clear putty is different then white putty is that so weird?
  24. Bepis Pepsi: I had a very bad headache but this helped a lot 😊
  25. Hayley Bates: Yaaaaaa
  26. 기모띵: im korean♡ your asmr is good
  27. ellabeth2427: Love slime! Can u do cloud slime on the mic? Please it’s the most satisfying sound ever. I think you did it in one of your slime review videos but cut it out.
  28. hi, my name is emina.: You’re so cute❤️😊
  29. KYZY: Chris Alden i agree
  30. labluver70: Hey j asmr, where did you get your microphone? I am wanting to become a future asmrist
  31. Kpop._. Nature: OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW FARE YOU'VE COME!!!! I remember the first one you did with only a couple of subs!! You've come so far! I hope you will rember me when you have 1M BC you're not far. I've said this to you before and I'll say it again, I LOVE YOUR CONTENT!! I have supported you for a while, and I will continue to support you for a lot longer!! And congrats on 50K!! You're so close to 1M!! I support you with all my heart and send you lots of love bye!!💖💖💖😄😄
  32. Hannah Marie: How isn’t your account blowing up yet your asmr is seriously the best
  33. Slimey Critz: I feel sooo relaxed
  34. Trinity Skerry: I loved this video great job 💗💗
  35. Crazy Cookie: *legend has it if you’re early and part of the fam jj will pin your comment*
  36. Just a random potato: Plz check ur dms on insta ^v^
  37. Big Balla: haleighbug608 no just because gibi does finger flutters thay doesnt mean someone else cant do them
  38. DevilsQueen MSP: Omg!! I love your tattoo!!!!!! My middle name is rose 🌹
  39. Kota Ciao: 0:00-1:02 Intro 1:03-5:01 Blue slime 5:02-6:30 Aaron's thinking putty 6:31-9:46 Teal "watery"/ liquid-like slime 7:37 "That looked like birth" lol 9:47-12:39 Mermaid slime 12:40-15:01 Green and yellow slimes 15:02-17:40 Blue homemade slime 17:41-18:01 Outro
  40. DiamondGaming DiamondGaming: When you put the slime on this mic it sounds like bubbles underwater
  41. Sienna Fletcher: I've been hesitant when it comes to watching this, but I'm really glad I did💖
  42. xwikix ASMR: Ugh I love this. I'm gonna make my own ones.
  43. GAlaxy Wolf: Me
  44. Mario Lopez: I like slime in your ears if you can make more do it
  45. Rhayanna Vargas: MrButterFluff blue yeti pro I have one
  46. Mystic: Anchy ikrr
  47. Lorena Lore: 👍👍👍
  48. Hey Naa: But sometimes i love it!!😍
  49. 💀Ghost💀: I actually clicked the 3 dots
  50. Marta Corujo: It's sounds like if I were in the bottom of a pool. Like if you feel like me
  51. Phat Van: Má nó ! Thấy gớm vãi chưởng
  52. Xianne vlogs Dela Paz: It makes me sleep
  53. Pettyy Mariiee: Can you please tap on the mic and like you know do a rough scratch or just tap on it that could be a good trigger
  54. lmao. haley: I had to change the number of comments
  55. It’s Venice!: You Wanna Know Who Is The Most Beautiful Girl? Read The First Word! 💗
  56. Miguel Castrillón: We love slime in our ears 😍🙌🏼
  57. Oofx Quinty: Awww thx! :D
  58. RANDOMSTUFF!😂: Sooooo many tingles!!!😍😍😍 I am from Albia Iowa,i only live an hour away from you!!
  59. Maria Marin: 9:11omg
  60. Elva Lin: Can you do Fitbit buzzing asmr? XD lel
  61. OmqGacha :3: I fell asleep with my phone open the whole night
  62. goldxn_foxxz LPS: Rosie Robinson haha I thought that's what she said
  63. Karan: I love you so much.I prayed to Jesus for our marriage in church today!
  64. kendra luana roca cuellar: Porque haces sonar las cosas el slime igual😐
  65. Kayla Miller: Can I get a shout out plz
  66. ariat super channel: That's so satisfaying
  67. Jichu chickin: This is basically your Signature Trigger💙
  68. 누 누: DEO GI 님도 한국인?
  69. olga piskunova: 😄😊😍😍😘😘❤❤❤❤❤❤❤💜
  70. Maya M: I’m like the 54k person here🤦‍♀️😂
  71. GrimlordxX420 69: You know what,you should totally get a mic that has plastic/rubber ears I think it would improve the sound
  72. Philp J Fry: First vid to give me tingles in a while! Loved it 💝💞💘
  73. dem0nxx :d: kitten love oh well
  74. gaming with gabby palmer: It's my birthday if you care then like,if you don't then disslike
  75. crystal bff forever: You know i feel like sleeping because it is so relaxing and i love your slime in your ears videos💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟
  76. CUP me: LIKE FROM CZECH!!!!!
  77. Shadows Art: Om nom nom nom nom xD
  78. Annabelle Yaman: YESSS PERFECTTT
  79. anja latinovic: Kurvetino cibava
  80. Crystal Mayo: I love store bought slimes 😄😄😄
  81. kit ty: 150 503rd
  82. Oasis Mermaid: MEEHH
  83. Jimin Oppa: Hole video of mouth sounds with the slime, who agrees
  84. Bijeta Kalakheti: My mom said if I turn this up louder she will smash my head into then keyboard so I. Mksnjkenjieneijnehibiygevftycrdxsnd ih ompsk skomkoakmos hush us gyd
  85. Sudenassz: OHH BAKA DOSTUMM lsnfksnfkejc
  86. Angel Animations: hi can you just do a video of just slime on the mic and just make sounds with your mouth please???
  87. Nevaeh Schmidt: I hate when people say that same is creepy. Like if It is creepy why are you here then. Huh?!?!?
  88. Some Random Editor: Ah yes very nice J 💘♥️
  89. taetaes bae: Omg amazing
  90. Hailey Nowak: YAS queen!
  91. Fortnite Guns: DO PLAYDOUGH WITH SLIME IN YOUR EARS
  92. plain and simple: sounds like the ocean
  93. I Hate The Fact That You Are Reading This: Abby Grace OMG LMAO, FINALLY SOMEONE MADE THIS COMMENT 🖒🔥
  94. Aida Bodo: It speaks 🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐
  95. x D: THE CJ SHOW THE CJ SHOW thanks, I try to improve xD
  96. Zoie Para: Me
  97. J Mateski: Good morning Jenna, thank you for the tingles 😊. Have a great day!
  98. надя -: Ксения Демченко звук по громче сделай. Я всё слышу
  99. Paradox FistArcher: To me this is the best one yet
  100. Arii Animates: Because it's ASMR
  101. leopard gecko: What kinda hair style is that 😂not intended to be hate
  102. Content Deleted18382: The taping on the jar made me tingle
  103. Randomperson: I’ve been waiting my whole life
  104. Paris _slime&music: Nice love it
  105. I want to be J-Hope’s Sprite: Jungkookie :3 ARMY!💕✨
  106. HaschakSisters Fan Lover: Cool
  107. derek hall: <3 <3 <3 <3
  108. Chloe Anna 290: Can u do an asmr of reading ur comments or a morning or night routine btw love ur vids x
  109. Tracers Here: Love u in all but like the last one more
  110. Gabriela Bonal: Gigi-corn same.
  111. Kaylee du Preez: ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️wow
  112. goldxn_foxxz LPS: Ash Ketchup somebody once told me the world was gonna roll me...I ain't the Sharpest tool in the shed
  113. Erianna's world: I'm the 598th comment
  114. Laura Lawson: Asmr makes me want to jump off a side of a cliff
  115. UN E: Hi I'm Korean! I like your asmr♡
  116. Katie Cooney: 15k till 100k! 🦊
  117. Слойка Павловна: Не опять, а снова
  118. Reyna Duran: Can you talk louder
  119. Maia Velasquez: iZzY happy b-day
  120. Belle Wolf: FIRST-ISH COMMENT!!
  121. Mario Lopez: My favorite is the mermaid slime /putty
  122. I love Ariana Grande: yEssSSSs
  123. Salvador Gonzalez: what if her nails got chipped and was not able to tap on things!
  124. Izzy Harris: ITS MAH BIRTHDAY TODAYYYY
  125. Stefani J: Yess I love it soooo much keep doing you love❤️
  126. June Zhang: I got baited 😂😂
  127. Sky Maestas: AH! Love it!💕😄
  128. Wiktoria Furmanowska: debilka
  129. Infires man jiang jiang man genius suga: I want to be J-Hope’s Sprite army
  130. Mikaela Ryan: Hi
  131. Tilly Vicary: great video as always but maybe next time could you please try stretching the slime out less before you put it on the mic? I feel like it would sound a bit nicer when the slime is thicker on the mic. Xx
  132. Ties Arensman: Dont press read more You did it right I told you to dont Almost there 20. 19. 18. 17. 16. 15. 14. 13. 12. 11. 10. 9. 8. 7. 6. 5. 4. 3. 2. 1. 0. -1. No i dont gonna do that Like if you did it to here Bye
  133. olaisha henry: :)
  134. Chocoholic ASMR 초코홀릭: tingle tingle tingle... I love this! 😵
  135. Harley quinn vlogs Garcia: I love the slime in your ears its so satisfying and tingly
  136. Charlotte Bourrel: How can people dislike these videos they're re AMAZING!!❤️❤️💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖love you so much Jenna ❤️❤️💖💖💖❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
  137. Faith Crown: Always gotta post when I’m in school 😭 I just realized u posted
  138. Evie Ledwich: Hungaria
  139. *The Greatest Person In The World*: Kitten Asmr But you can think your opinion through, and that's what people are implying.
  140. Chloe Whitlam: Can you buy proper putty and do it with that please like if it’s a good idea
  141. Atia Gesell: I love these asmrs do more wen you can~love Atia
  142. LilyTDH: Im early!!! PLEASE NOTICE MEEE
  143. Puffy Builds: Haha this should be called j's slime asmr...because all you do is slime...dont get me wrong i love the vids just saying you do alot of slime...xD
  144. Kalanii Amiotonu: Cute tattoo❤️
  145. Julliana Tan: Jenna you should do all my slime vid asmr
  146. Anny slimes: Русские тут?)
  147. Chloe Coleman: 50th person oh well love this video can u do more live streams this SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  148. Brenna M: What happend to all ur subs?? Didnt u used to have 200k?
  149. ChronicYamaj: Don’t click it You clicked it didn’t you
  150. FaRiZa IdIgOvA: ОМG🤤🤤🤤
  151. ROBLOX Emidis Twins: 23.827th. 😜 Omg thank you for the heartt 💓
  152. Elle Harris: EveyXx Lovely no your not some one was earlier than you
  153. SANDERZ8: Yass more
  154. ticci toby: Chloe Charlesworth yes I was!🙁
  155. Mystic: Youre profile picture represents ur excitedness
  156. Sophia Langdon: Bts Wrecked Me SAME THO!!!!
  157. Beloved _Phantxmhive: The jiggly slime was amazing! I would love to see a video of just that one XD love you Jenna!!!
  158. June Zhang: I was looking up bubbly slime mic pressing and I saw these types of videos pop up. So I decided to try it. I was looking at the videos and trying to decide which one I should watch. I saw this one and thought “this one looks good!” That was the best decision I have ever made. I am soooo glad that I chose you. You are one of the rare people that can ACTUALLY make me tingle. This video was so good and I will definitely watch more of your videos!!
  159. TeenageGirl: Just in time for my nap😍
  160. Maia Holmqvist Nilsson 6A: Can you do a ”sksk” video? Would be great!
  161. Its Mochi: yeria kim lmao
  162. bonjour: 10:30 PM in the PH! Sleeping tight with your asmr! tIngLeSs
  163. kelly Wright: Don't read more Hehe OK my finger is starting to get sore OK I need to stop Nope OK I'm still going OMG I need to sleep So.... How are u That's nice I did tell u I feel like that it s isn't Long enough Too bad I need sleep Bye!!!! Ok Seriously though bye
  164. Aida Bodo: 😂🤣🤨🙄🙁🤐
  165. 웨주: 여기 한국인없나요?ㅎ
  166. jack wright4: 🤗
  167. TC 2016 DOG: TPL I’m in Australia
  168. *The Greatest Person In The World*: Haylo Angel i agree but the "army" is gonna hardcore attack you
  169. Galaxy girl 17/Benji my hamster: I thought u had to make it not buy it???
  170. beri slowly pleajeu: i love the slime in your ears series so much
  171. jaquelene MV’s: Fix yo teeth
  172. Anna Voznyak: i cringed a little. 😣
  173. Jacob Spagnuolo: OMG girl, I'm so sorry for stealing you name! I'll change mine! lol
  174. EK Ender Kitten: Yass
  175. Emma Pandaa: Opa querida! Turo bom?? Her name is Jenna
  176. Rosie Robinson: “That literally looked like birth 😂” omg I’m dying
  177. Gabriel Tosello: Wow
  178. Content Deleted18382: Shandong this at night is the best
  179. Animované Filmy Cz: 654th comment and 181 649th viewer! ;)
  180. Ivy Taylor: When youThe slime on the microphone it sounds like I am in the ocean with you talking
  181. TatumTatumTatum: Gosh darn it Jenna stop being so amazing! I keep falling asleep at like 4 pm my parents are convinced I don’t sleep at night 😂
  182. Galaxy- Cat: I know I'm late but I'm new and loved this video so I subscribed😊
  183. Chill D.: The mic is trying some different types of slime wig..
  184. Brandi: Eww when she makes that mouth noises it is irritating
  185. TheBlashMusic: Is that the same tattoo Halsey has? It looks awesome
  186. Gloria Andrade: Talk louder your like a girl her youtube name is gracie k 😕
  187. Laylas Life: Denise Kawaii same
  188. inhale your vegetables: This is nice thing to wake up to
  189. MilesYT: that's not slime (this is a joke)
  190. Sansan Tin: I love it♥ And can you do more of the alien mouth😗👄 its so relaxing for me😆
  191. Skaberchlyn Mendes: You should do ASMR cleaning the mic.
  192. maritere preciado: SASSFX Beauty eow
  193. Krisi Lozeva: My favourite one was the first one😂❤️
  194. Sasha's little mix up: Do a video where you do tapping and slime in your ears together
  195. p MALLIK: Loooooooooooove you your the best great video
  196. Marvelous Taehyung: XD
  197. adel :3: Nepočuť ťa
  198. Mr Bond: ты ваще нечо не слышно ***** б бесит
  199. Bumble B: What mic do u use
  200. Bubbly ASMR XD: U r amazing!!!
  201. Ruda :v: 💖
  202. roblox master: That again for another great.vid these really help me sleep idk why but I have trouble sleeping and these help loads love you lots ur amazing in every way I can think keep it up queen😙😙❤💙💚💛💜💘👏
  203. na12002 UwU: Por que hablan tan bajo!!! Me ponen nerviosa >:v
  204. Jessica Lusby: Anchy me
  205. Mochi Cake: kelly classy kid omg what’s with all these comments 😂
  206. John Boyle: My daughters have that exact thinking putty by crazy arons thinking putty
  207. no name: I liked the video as soon as it started
  208. Amy Hamby: Hi
  209. McKenna 12: It looked like she was eating or liking the slime lol
  210. imalready T R A C E R: I really like it when you tap on things while the slime is on the mic
  211. Helena Q N Tran: One thing... what does ASMR mean? I'm new to this
  212. Eve Isabella Sanders: THIS WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SM!!
  213. Paulina Lauk: Your voice is so relaxing ❤️😌 i will be so satisfacted if you make a video while you’re only whispering to the microphone ❤️ (sorry for mistakes, im polish)
  214. Golden Gamer: slime + jay = heaven <3
  215. ASMR Hiking: Really rocking out with those finger flutters at the beginning!
  216. Hadlee Adria: For your next milestone special I was thinking that maybe just maybe you could ask some of your fans to send you stretchy slime so you can put it on the mic and on other things. Or cutting real hair. Now that I say these, these both are stupid ideas. Leave a like if you liked these(I’m not forcing you) oh I’m the only one who like this? Oh. K bye
  217. Iconic._. Qween: Not again I really need to stop getting slime in my ears
  218. mya kathleen: your finger flutters were GOINGGGGG 🤪🤪🤪
  219. Paxman: herro people in the comments
  220. //Toast//: AMOEBA AMOEBA A MASSINHA COLORIDA "PRA GENTE" BRINCAR(only brasilians will understand)
  221. CocoBean Foxx: Whenever I Watch Your Videos I Always Fall Asleep And Try To Keep My Eyes Open But I Can't So My Parents Have To Put My Phone On The Charger Not Me Lol
  222. Viola A: Jenna: takes out knife to chop slime. Me: if I did that I would cut my fingers off. My friend: brings knife from the kitchen and she asked me to chop her slime like you J Me:👋🏻🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️
  223. feuersturm WaCa: Awwww cute 😜😍😍❤
  224. Nadalyn Dadzie: She b is doing lots of videos and I subscribed them
  225. Its Mochi: This vid made my day💗
  226. Puff Pie: I’ve watched a lot of asmr videos and this has to be my favorite!
  227. Vaishnavi Yadagiri: Make tapping and talking on the slime in ur ears plz
  228. Kristina Mateo: Yassss it gave me tinglesss. Love youuuu!!!
  229. Mickey J: Nice 👍
  230. João na tela: you remember Bela of twilight
  231. regina martinez hernandez: Good video Why you don't do a video of al your slimes?
  232. Nidia Vazquez: Copime
  233. Gacha Life: Why are your teeth yellow lol
  234. Alejandra Yaretzi Alfonso: Porque hacen esas,putas mamadas .Si saben muy bien que a las personas les fastidias y aparte porque hablan bien bajo y que pero bien pinche mamadeishon le ponen Slime a su micrófono 🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬😽😽😽😽
  235. LPS Oreo: When i WANT to sleep and I watch these vids I DON'T fall asleep, when I DON'T want to sleep an do watch these vids I fall ASLEEP!(it's so annoying)
  236. Sejla Chilli: lol is she too famous to like comments/reply to comments or what
  237. Tukmol: You’re sooo underrated
  238. Eleanor Chan: Absolutely amazing! Keep up the good work :)
  239. PlayGamesWithWick: what's your microphone? And you have a super asmr!
  240. Mickey_ Fazbear: Amazing!
  241. 흉자비: Haylo Angel you shouldnt have said that😂😐☠
  242. Skaberchlyn Mendes: OMG. I'm watching other slime in your ears while waiting for this video. ❤️❤️❤️
  243. Geniusbelle: I’m underwater..... oooh... those tingles tho!
  244. Exotic Water: I love your slime in your ears videos
  245. Tausendjähriges Grossdeutsches Reich: Again...
  246. Kurt Mager: I was looking forward to this I saw it yesterday I was so excited 💖 💖 💖 2:00 oml yessss 💖
  247. Stephanie Harvey: I fell asleep sooo fast! ❤️💩😆 :3
  248. roblox master: I'm the 587th like
  249. Rachel Collins: Tingles*
  250. Baltazar 152: i am sleepy now
  251. lemon boy: omg i love ur tattoo! <3
  252. Angela Chua: how bout asmr of putty in your ears
  253. Joseph Branson: Chloe Coleman, don't you mean Summer? It's a question.
  254. Didi 30: No talking please
  255. Trinity Skerry: So loveddddd when you tapped on the slime tin when having the slime on the mic I got so much tingles
  256. THE CJ SHOW THE CJ SHOW: Someone will see this comment some day
  257. althea ashlee: Do more mouth soundsssss
  258. Mery Is: Почему тихо говоришь?
  259. Kawaii kittens: Thank you so much I really need it right now my friend is being mean to me and it's a long story but this made me relax and not feel like bolling my eyes out❤️❤️❤️
  260. A Olvera: can you do a cleaning the microphone with a toothpic
  261. dominikaczajkowska: Jezuu ale mnie to denerwuje kogo to obchodzi. A tak wg nie małpuj po takiej innej dziewczynie żałosne
  262. Himitsu Huynh: I loveeee your videos one of the best asmr people I know!
  263. FaithTillotson: Why is she so quite
  264. Landon and Tucker: OMG I LOVE THIS!!💕💕😘
  265. Terra Mehling: Yaasss I got tingles!!!!!!
  266. dem0nxx :d: first! and yas slimee!!
  267. Emily Nielsen: While the slime is on the mic u should her a glass or bowl of water and swish it around
  268. TM TrickShots: Omggg 57K #roadto60K when you hit 60K please livestream about it
  269. Bts Wrecked Me: Once again I got tingles from the start whAt iS ThiS WiTcHCrAfT. Seriously I hardly ever tingle but this channel always finds a way to make me 😍
  270. sianna . banana: I love your ASMR, You’re different in a good way. A way I love and p.s I think you’re really pretty! 💗
  271. Kim Hill: Yay
  272. EveyXx Lovely: First
  273. kaisla: Make a video where you put all your slimes on the microfone. Pls
  274. Smks xEDUZINx: I from Brazil Sorry The inglish
  275. HolUp: It literally sounds like im underwater! Soo cool i love it so much, great video
  276. X Subliminals: So excited to watch this!, Bet it’s gonna be great!:D
  277. Que Pedo: Can you stop making those sounds with the containers
  278. TropicalSlimesAsmr: hypocritical oh k
  279. Rhayanna Vargas: Helena Q N Tran atnonoumous sensory meridian response
  280. Kate's Life: 666 likes 🤭
  281. s s: ...
  282. Tori Rodriguez: 💙
  283. Chloe Whitlam: Christopher Morgan lies
  284. Beansoup231: It just slipped on off like it was a shower cap......
  285. Lola Grace: Late squad where you at ?! 😂
  286. Budgie Lover: Nice vid J I also I always tingle when I watch your vid thx a lot 😘😘😘 you probably won’t see this but I feel I needed to tell you
  287. Толегенова Ботагөз: 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖓🖓🖓🖓🖓🖓🖓🖓🖓🖓🖓🖓🖓🖓🖓🖓🖓🖓🖓🖓🖓🖓🖓🖓🖓🖓🖓🖓🖓👋🖓🖓🖓🖓🖓🖓🖓🖓
  288. Addy vlogs: 50th view and 31st like
  289. Cristina Martinez: Do you get scared if slime gets in your microphone
  290. Sis vs Sis: How does that not stick to your microphone
  291. Raging Gaming: Don’t press read more Now u must like
  292. Keiraa: Kiwi cruncher ikrrrr
  293. Gamer Ninja: Speak louder
  294. MAMOONA ZAFAR: SASSFX Beauty trolll
  295. Nadalyn Dadzie: ...
  296. Jasmineknows Best: Sweets And treats I understand where your coming from but some people like how they do it better then other asmr artist.
  297. Chloe Whitlam: rose ticco u lie a lot
  298. Łana Døria: Hi lol ❤
  299. Asmr Stevens: Ur a actuall freak
  300. Rachel Collins: The tapping while the slime was on the mic gave me the best tinted I've had in months.
  301. youngkilla 2231: I would send a mic so YOU can let the slime seep into one and pull it out but I'm to poor
  302. AbbiCat: Earlyyyyy!!!! Jenna your videos are wonderful! Ilysm!!! Keep up the amazing work! ❤️❤️
  303. I'm Immortal: TPL, exakt. Svennejävel här.
  304. Диана Распопина: Есть кто-нибудь русский?)
  305. 지민잘생겼따아!_전닉 레솔빵you: 한국인 어딨지?
  306. Hawk flight: Not even that many comments
  307. Hadlee Adria: Can you do 50 million more of these but with stretchy (vveeery stretchy) putty/slime
  308. The Dealer: The slime sounds like underwater like your in a plastic box and scratching it. Sounds a bit like my dads farts as well
  309. KYZY: slenderman boe sorry someone was here a minute earlier
  310. Cookie Swirl: CAN U DO A FAST ONE WITH THE SLIME ON THE MIC WHILE DOING MOUTH SOUNDS PLEASEEE!!!
  311. Taylor Louise: Hey I just found your channel and I think I’m here to stay. I’m currently living your videos
  312. Ferny Vlog's: It helps me to sleep😂
  313. Xandria 0606: I ❤ slime!!!
  314. Ahmad Bishara: Po
  315. Alara Pana: Hewo :3 can you do mouth sounds like in your original one plz
  316. Hacking Editing: What do u record with
  317. Peyton Lee: Yay I'm early
  318. Moon Child: THE TINGLE IS REAL
  319. Artsy ASMR: Nice video J! 🤗💕 Well done! 👍 ✨ Definitely liked the slime/play dough one the most. 😊✨
  320. Little kid Big world: I liked it when your name was Jasmr
  321. GalacticSlimers: can you do a video of every asmr trigger you know? that’ll be amazing! 💕
  322. YOOMIN Forever: Is your tattoo knew? I haven’t seen it before it’s very pretty (I haven’t finished the video and sorry if it isn’t a tattoo)
  323. Ic0nic n00b val: It sounds like your underwater
  324. JorJor 187: Heyyyyyy I love these videos I watch u all the time I love you Jenna
  325. THE CJ SHOW THE CJ SHOW: x D your english is better than mine lol but that is a good idea
  326. Yumi ツ: yeh
  327. Valeria Arreola: Ties Arensman haha 😂
  328. Aida Bodo: You speak slow voice
  329. ツTheLovelyLime: Amazing
  330. ak girll: #thatlookedlikebirth 🤣😂😂🤣🤣
  331. Rose/Sophie Animations: ASMR Hiking ikr
  332. Braileigh Fisher: can you make a video of you just tapping on the slime containers
  333. Martin Gasca: Why are you whispering!!!
  334. Beansoup231: Chloe Coleman after you edited or before?
  335. Rácz Lilla: Ragadna bele a mikrofonba
  336. Simply_Alina: You should scratch the mic with your fingernails (like if you agree)
  337. Sweets And treats: Lol no offence to people that recommend video ideas, but I think you should go and see if other asmr channels have uploaded a similar video, before asking a specific channel to do one. Just an opinion, please don’t kill me.
  338. rhino lover 1033: Im in love with your videos epecially your "slime in your ears"
  339. Kayleigh Brewer: You should do a video of opening different jar lids 💖
  340. Te He: I was the 900th like!
  341. Anna Uyar: Nace
  342. why not sleep instead: yeSss
  343. Crystal Reed: There goes the underwater bubbly sounds again! ☺️💞
  344. Lolo 38100: 2 0 1 8
  345. Samantha Nguyen: Jamie Christina 여기있다 ✋🏼
  346. Opa querida! Turo bom??: What Sor name?
  347. Okie Vibes: this made my eye twitch so many times ._.
  348. yellow ginger: Lol 😂😂but i think Jenna is the best asmr Queen
  349. Dreamer's World: That looked like birth
  350. Ксения Демченко: Я одна Русская Почему ничего не слышно почти
  351. Ava Escover: How old is she? She looks so young to have a tattoo
  352. Nicole Harris: you’re so good at asmr I am in disbelief I love you
  353. Taylor Swift and Evelyn Swift: Ties Arensman lol
  354. Ashley: you should combine weird alien mouth sounds and slime in your ears!! like if you agree so she can see this!
  355. _.hookedonwdw._: I got major tingles from this
  356. Hatti vatti: I'm from Finland
  357. itali_mancebo: What if you cover the microphone with slime and you do mouth close up sounds for a whole video though differentvslimes
  358. Asmr Thequeen: I've been waiting for this video and keep up the great work My asmrs are cringey
  359. x D: Make a ASMR outside, like in a library or a park (sorry, my english is not very good, i am from México) i ❤ u
  360. Emily Prewitt: I love this series of slime! P.s your videos are amazing!❤😁
  361. onceyoujiminyoucantjimout -: 10:43 that’s what good pussy sounds like.
  362. Alyssa Winters: Most satisfying things: You whispering, slime on the microphone, and hand movements!
  363. György Izabell: 💩💩💩💩💩
  364. Miru's Channel: I am the 74th like! 😂😘You are so cool
  365. TheTypical Miner: I have a question why do ASMR ppl always whisper
  366. Aida Bodo: It is not cool
  367. Francesca Lupini: *SAME!!!!*
  368. SASSFX Beauty: Dont press read more Told you not to 😂
  369. TheBoyInBlue: Your mic setup, and just your setup in general sounds SO good today!
  370. Αγγ Κοκ: Τι μαλακίες κανεις
  371. Kitten Asmr: I watch every single one of your videos so I don’t know why I’m not just subscribed yet 😂 Subscribing now though 💖
  372. Capty Cool: I can see in the future your going to have a great career with this YouTube channel.
  373. Im a potato potato Potato: I fell asleep and I had headphones so it was still going. I <333 this vid so much thank you for this! <3
  374. CHANWOO SNATCHED MY WEAVES iKON STOLE IT: Mara Teichmiller same XD
  375. King Meeraa: Make the slimes as your identity
  376. Yeetus Feetus: ’•’ I wuvz your tattoo!!
  377. Kim Taehyung: Is there a way to higher the volume of the mic, Jenna? Please higher it a little bit cause even with headphones i can’t hear you that much😁. Just a request, Thank You 😘
  378. gracelyn ann: I love ur videos Jenna ❤️
  379. DILYA ALIEVA: Кто тут русский
  380. Salad Ass64: Hi omg
  381. Random Megan: In*
  382. hypocritical: TropicalSlimesAsmr i meant viewer at my case
  383. Slimey Critz: Guys its better with earphones
  384. 《Shaelyn Studio'z》: She looks like I dubz xD
  385. leslie nelson: Hi
  386. Aleksandra Solak: Bo on jest naj
  387. Joseph Branson: YES!!! I'm so excited for this!❤️♥️❣️💓💕💖💗💟💝💞💖💖💖💖 OMG, I absolutely love your mouth sounds, super tingley!🎙️👄🙃 Tapping is very nice as well.🤑
  388. Angel Zabala xo: just maddie they aren’t a band they a just a famous boy band that can’t do that much (there are way more talented ppl like pentagon)
  389. EmMa: Can you please do a mic scratching video?😴
  390. OliverBay: Will u do another video with the long oooomms not quick omnoms but almost long heavy breathy ommms that is my BIGGEST trigger but nobody does it
  391. Valerie Is great: Thinking putty was the best
  392. Jiminxsx: Pin this if you love your fans😍❤️🔥 Btw LOVED THE VIDEO!🔥❤️😍
  393. Kaylyn Pexa: Lol I love you're eye rolls XD
  394. Cassie C: Hello people scrolling down in the comments 👋
  395. Nikki Arbella: HI THERE ! HAVE I TOLD YOU HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU JENNA AND HOW MUCH I LOVE ALL YOUR ASMR VIDEOS ? ❤❤
  396. Bring me a dream: I'm under water
  397. 츠쥬: 와 슬라임 소리 짱 좋아요 ㅜㅜ
  398. Scarlet Wolf: My only worry would be the slime getting stuck in the mic but other than that I absolutely love this. :)
  399. Evie Ledwich: Don't press read more. SAVAGE
  400. Família MESS: Love slime ASMR 💘
  401. Victoria Alexander: Love this but I have a request just like how everyone else said if you do another one of slime in my ears asmr can you make more mouth sounds and it was very satisfying thx you for that love ya
  402. Alex Angle: I swear to God if anyone posts a stupid comment about her teeth then I am reporting them yes they are yellow but beauty is not about looks it is on the inside now you have been warned
  403. Maria Vladu: ce proasta este merita maximul de dislikes si zero likes
  404. Random Random: Bet you won’t pin me 🤷‍♀️
  405. The Dogman Tapes: Love it
  406. Gigi-corn: I love your videos and you were the person who got me into asmr💖
  407. *The Greatest Person In The World*: Sweets And treats They're obviously doing it because they want HER to do that trigger, not other asmrtists, and "no offense but" I think it's funny how the first reply got more likes than the original comment. 😂
  408. Paris _slime&music: Abby Grace lolllll
  409. Jonas the Greater: THE CJ SHOW THE CJ SHOW The legend is true.
  410. LittleIzzy343: I love these videos please do even more vids like this xD LOVE IT!!!!
  411. Katrina Grosse: ❤❤
  412. Gen TSG: So satisfying. 😍😴😴
  413. k.m.k YT: 😍
  414. SASSFX Beauty: Asmr Liv go to asmr darlings channel and scrool down untill u find it
  415. Kiera_Findlay: You know it's a great video when Jenna does more than 2 clicks :3
  416. emmiiigurt _Cx: 💕 *Mermaid slime* 💕
  417. Monika: All these people saying first but I'm 1673. Good enough
  418. 5 mane dancer: Weirdo
  419. seunghyeok Kweon: goood!
  420. Nicole Shearon: Anchy really does X
  421. 아예미: 💗💗💗
  422. Jen The weeb: It gave me lots of tingles when you were like massaging the slime on the Mic
  423. Mai Shiranui: Aaaah yes dinally
  424. Ii Da: Really nice slime
  425. Abby Grace: Jim:I’m so Hungary Joe:Czech the fridge Jim: I’m Russian to the kitchen Joe: is there any turkey? Jim: yes but it’s covered with Greece Joe: Ew! There’s Norway I’m eating that! I’m going to the shops to buy some Chile Love you J ASMR!!!
  426. Markeith Williams: Me
  427. Jonas the Greater: Alex Angle You're the only one who has said anything about it, I didn't even notice it until you pointed it out.
  428. Elena Elena: Denise Kawaii presente✋
  429. s c a r e d a n d s a d: These are my favorite videos 😃
  430. la chouette des lps: 👎👎👎👎👎
  431. Smks xEDUZINx: Best asmr S2 ( give me a little heart ? '-' )
  432. DaniL Fox: Да ну нахуй фу блять
  433. Bethan Jade: ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
  434. Leilani McGhee: Hi
  435. Artsy Wolf: Turning the volume higher
  436. Pesho Slavchev: Не Еееееееееееее
  437. Patricia Hernandez: Yay! it's finally out! ^•^
  438. Once your Brendon you can’t Brendout Ahre: Well, I fucking love this.
  439. haleighbug608: ASMR Hiking it’s from gibi asmr
  440. Joseph Perry: I really liked the blue slime
  441. Cookie Swirl: Nice vid J! It's also good with ear phones and head phones it's so cool!!!
  442. Khalia Crump: 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
  443. Wolfanator Wow!: U must really like covering microphones with slime
  444. crazy_me x: You look a little like Bella of Twilight. The smal nose and the Long brown hair... 😮
  445. ДжейДан: Im Rus. girl, but I love you, J!!!
  446. Slimey Critz: More slime and putty asmr
  447. Aida Bodo: It is not cool iiiiuuuuu
  448. Agnes Kinnander: Ohh I'm earlyyy💕💕🦄
  449. Ashley: you should combine the weird alien and the slime in your ears!! it would be amazing
  450. skater freako: The 4th was my fav
  451. Sydnee Arlene: Please do another Animal Crossing video. So cute and had wonderful tingles 😌
  452. Maja Kruk: I love .... Myself
  453. ticci toby: Yay I am first!!😃😀😁
  454. baebyberr: Haylo Angel ur right
  455. Fox Flame Gaming: Omg this gave me so many tingles amazing job!
  456. lizzy kling: I like your tattoo 🌹
  457. videos de estefani: ASMR Hiking
  458. FoRnITe _sQaUD: IKR !
  459. EK Ender Kitten: SUMMER JUST STARTED WITH A J ASMR VIDEO! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
  460. Pink Karen: The sounds are so good
  461. All Might: I dont get tingles from ur videos but i do get that feeling that whenever i close ur video i will play it again and listen to ur voice basicly ur the best keep up the good work
  462. Lucy Jones: Eww just play with the slime and stop making weird noises. 🙄
  463. HaileyTM: Are those store bought slimes/putty?
  464. Lxsa Xx: Who’s strolling down the comments while listening/watching the video?
  465. MrButterFluff: What mic is this ahhh
  466. Queen Unicorn: who else here smells a slime before playing with it 😂?
  467. Liza Sari: I love this video 💖 I love all of ur slime videos and also all ur other ASMR videos Jenna 💜 Love uuuuu
  468. TiwisMienaMios Gaming: 166th Like and 71st Comment I love your Vids Jenna! I hope you will succeed in yt and i hope you'll pin this, if u will? its a dream come true😁💕 -Tiwis²
  469. iAnimeWeaboo: THIS COMMENT KILLED ME xD GOOD ENOUGH! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
  470. Mochi Cake: lol your not allowed to have an o-p-i-n-i-o-n on the internet
  471. Lily Fujita the singer: Got even more Asmr feeling thank you so much for his / BEST ASMR YOUTUBER EVER!!!!
  472. Ciara jhazmin Tituaña Zurita: Te pareces a greyce k
  473. Megan ward. asmr: I. I love you guys I love you guys I love you guys I love you guys I love you guys I love you guys
  474. Hello It’s me wavey: Seventh
  475. Zyan Moreno: I think I'm a bit addicted to your slime videos
  476. Nathalie Aravetupu: 👎👎👎👎😈
  477. Leonidas Pereira: We love you
  478. Famous Theory: Hi 1st
  479. Willoa AJ: First❤️❤️
  480. Aaliyah Herrera: So weird
  481. Two Princes: I got that putty from hot topic😂
  482. Aleksandra Solak: Prawie zasnęłam!!!
  483. Shad thakhad: Great video LOVE UR INTRO AND THE MERMAID SLIME😍💙 keep up ur amazing work 💖💖
  484. Anthony Arreguin: We love ur vidoes
  485. Nata Cerata: MY EARS! ;-;
  486. TPL: Bro where do you live?
  487. Louise Stewart: NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM HATING but the audio was out of time it was probably me but otherwise else 100% coming back :) 💓
  488. Paige Baldwin: This made me sooo tired I couldn’t keep my eyes open
  489. Belle Wolf: J-ASMR. I love your channel and you deserve so many more subscribers that you already have.
  490. Vigor: It’s a bit sticky
  491. MyDog - Ginger: Jenna: "That looked like birth." Me: "Oh, well ok then..."
  492. Kdnxxhhx Duidud: I love when you stretch it over the mic
  493. Nakita Detez: Why do you whisper
  494. Angelina Licht: Why does that shit makes me tired😂
  495. Im Already tracer :/: Don't press read more Still here Really Told u not to 😁😂
  496. K Slimes: 8:21 do what
  497. 박민아: 한국인사람손
  498. Slime Queen: Early squad💕💕💁💁❤my favorite kind of vid😋
  499. Nadia Gamer: А можно перевод?)))
  500. Oph Gazost: TC 2016 DOG yeah! (I watch this at night in my country: France 🇫🇷) purrrrfect timing
  501. Sammies Squishes: I love your asmrs plz tell me what microphone you use
  502. Videos by Shan: Omg!!! In 10,161st!!! Yesssss
  503. TuniiGreyz Gwapanovzki: helping me sleep all the time 💤
  504. Denise Kawaii: Wow fantastic ❤ I'm italian
  505. *The Greatest Person In The World*: SASSFX Beauty they might want specifically Jenna to do it, though...
  506. Aleksandra Solak: Zrób cały odcinek tylko z tym 1 slime
  507. J ASMR: Target! :)
  508. CrybabyZ Club: Plz do eating honeycomb asmr it’s really satisfying 😫
  509. Alya Ufons: О, это шикарно. Лайк и подписка. Даже без наушников захотела спать и было много мурашек. Класс✨
  510. Ava G.: She is going to ruin her micro phone
  511. Nick ツ: I feel like I'm underwater when you put the slime on and off
  512. :Marshmallow MSP:: Do a “putty in your ears” that’ll get more views
  513. amazing lash studio, amazing jakes, amazing definition, asmr youtube, new york post, new england patriots, amazing ribs, amazing grace chords, asmr triggers, amazing grace, new england, amazing fantasy 15, slime with borax, asmr cardi b, asmr gibi, slimer, slime pictures, slime factory, slime without glue, asmr slime, asmr lyrics, new emojis, amazing grace lyrics, new balance, slime asmr, slime recipe easy, slime rancher wiki, slime belief lyrics, asmr 21 savage, newsela, newegg, amazing race, amazing facts, asmr slime in your ears no talking, asmr soap, asmr definition, new orleans saints, asmr sleep, new york times, slime urban dictionary, amazing frog, slime games, asmr eating, asmr food, amazing savings, amazing spider man, asmr microphone, new orleans, slime recipe, amazing spider man 2, slime belief, amazing race 2019, news today, slime kit, new york, asmr reddit, amazing quotes, new york yankees, new zealand, asmr darling, new york lottery, new amsterdam, amazing grass, snot in your ears, slime videos, slime mold, asmr glow, amazing clubs, new york and company, that gunk in your ears ielts, amazing mrs maisel, new movies, asmr sounds, amazing grace movie, new york weather, slime supplies, slime activator, news, asmr video, asmr honeycomb, slime shops, slime rancher, asmr tapping

ASMR SLIME IN YOUR EARS AGAIN

3,548 Likes3,548 Dislikes
197,395 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 30 May 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment