LIVE ASMR- Eating and Vines - tips best game

Saturday, March 9, 2019

LIVE ASMR- Eating and Vines

  1. Doomreb: I hope you still make videos
  2. Tiny King: Like this if she should do more eating videos
  3. Brena's musical.lys: Hi
  4. Baratão Fodidão: Your burps are the best
  5. revistinha1: Came to see some sammich eating and didn't get disappointed
  6. CŒ ZÆ!: Asmr kristen stewart
  7. Aliahmation 45: What happened!? Hope you're ok and get better soon!❤
  8. Jen H: I was here :D
  9. Tiny King: Like this if she should do more eating videos
  10. Kylie Davis: mummy i am sad that i missed your live stream plz forgive me mum
  11. Cookie Crumbs: NOOO I MISS IT
  12. Elle _davis: Food
  13. Jellybean Cactus: EARLY!!!
  14. Officially Shibe: Oof, I missed this :,|
  15. Kelly Parker: The memes
  16. sheradyn the rat: WHAT DID YOU SAY
  17. j thingy: i missed this one. i'm in the hospital right now :(
  18. Unicorn Gamer: I've subscribed to you!!!! You truly enspire me to do more vids! Even though am 9 you inspired me in doing videos so yea bye!!!!!!!!
  19. Angel The Angel: Yippe kye ayyy you look pretty
  20. Paul Rodriguez: I want a sandwich now😂😁😄
  21. сатана X: 22:54 <3

LIVE ASMR- Eating and Vines

209 Likes209 Dislikes
4,997 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimeStreamed live on 9 Apr 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment