ASMR - STORYTIME / VLOG (meeting you, dodie, chicago) - tips best game

Saturday, March 9, 2019

ASMR - STORYTIME / VLOG (meeting you, dodie, chicago)

  1. Kaylee Henshaw: Jenna + Dodie Name a better duo. *I'll wait.*
  2. Christopher Ramos: I find her really attractive lol
  3. Sunset Lover: Name the bear stephΓ‘n
  4. Shadows Art: TODAY ON J NEWS: JENNA WENT TO.... where did she go again? JERRY! JERRY WE HAVE TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES! JERRYYYYYYYYYYY
  5. Peyton's Playlists: That cat gives me life man, I have a cat who will not be quiet.
  6. Luisa Mendoza: My favorite ASMRist. ❤
  7. ann is bored: my pansexual heart is q u a k i n g .
  8. Miley_Xoxo: No you weren't you watched 12 minutes ago and this person watched 20 minutes ago...
  9. Jaisy Clips: Can you link lillys video about meeting you?
  10. whoopsie daisy: gotta love dodie πŸ’›
  11. Nella Nissinen: The fact you've been in an IKEA only once is bizarre
  12. 3DBR ASMR: ♥
  13. Kimbo 21: You look alike my ex-gf, and I do still love her )': I don't know if I'll be able to watch you anymore ): You are beautiful tho
  14. Amber Griner: Do Asmr with Luna that would be sooooooo much fun and cuteee
  15. Nyx Kwek: meowwwwwwwww so UwU btw loveeeeeeeeeeeee this video ❤️😻‼️
  16. xXNerdygirl28Xx: I also like Dodie
  17. ann is bored: dodie! you! such queens!
  18. Loren Edits: I'm getting notification late😭 IT SAYS 3 HOURS AGO😭
  19. Tianna Jasmine: Would you name the bear huggleston 😘
  20. Tianna Jasmine: Tingles ❤️ Tingles ❤️ Meow 🐈 loved how Luna participated in the wonderful acts of Asmr!
  21. Mireille Zammit: Oooooh vlogggg also I am first!!!
  22. GooberVlogs: Cat sounds like a whittle old lady πŸ‘΅πŸ»
  23. Pman: Same.
  24. Julia Santos da silva: πŸ‡§πŸ‡·πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ’šπŸ’›
  25. Kim Rossignol: First yay!😍 omg Jenna I love your cat so much and i love that glitter! Love the vid!πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‡
  26. Aaron Howard: Ooh the kitty makes this video LOL
  27. Gerardo Christavyo: 2K subs more!!!
  28. worzelg77: Hey Jenna! Got fantastic tingles from this ❤️❤️ I know I've requested it tons of times, but will you be filming the hair brushing /hair flipping video I requested very soon? 😊
  29. Roni On paras: Omg 1 😭😍😍😍❤️
  30. Nella Nissinen: I just finished fully watching the video, it's awesome, and sounds like you had a lot of fun! ❤
  31. Tina Tuger: No you really aren't XD
  32. Bella 12331200: Why am I awake it’s 5 am
  33. Snazzy Jazzy!: hey it's 11:01 and I have a dance concert tomorrow fun!
  34. Vir Alvarez: I love the way you speak to the camera, it helps me to relax. THANKS J πŸ’•❤
  35. Tori Evanov: Ilysm jenna ❤️🀞🏻
  36. Luisa Mendoza: The glittery stuff looks good. πŸ’–
  37. bonjour: sooo close to 100khdmavs
  38. Nella Nissinen: Name him Hank πŸ˜‚
  39. It’s Jojo: Luisa Mendoza if you’re wondering what it is, it’s gold freckles face tattoo.
  40. Mentos Saidi: I LIVE for the glitter freckels😍😍
  41. sippinon.bleach: I didn't come here for the tingles. I came here because I love Jenna. Just sayin
  42. Ally cat: I love all your videos ❤❤❤❤
  43. Luisa Mendoza: THAT CAT IS CUTEEE.
  44. ASMR VIVI: * accompanying its channel How cool is your vΓ­deo.
  45. millie Grace: This is amazing I love this soooooo much ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
  46. asmr sleep, chicago theater, vlog meaning, chicago bears schedule, vlog creations, meetup chicago, meetup nyc, chicago pd cast, dodie human, storytime library, meetup denver, storytime podcast, asmr cardi b, meet up synonym, storytime animators, concerts in atlanta, meetup app, concerts in las vegas, chicago fire, asmr lyrics, chicago cubs, concerts in seattle, storytime near me, asmr 21 savage, dodie osteen, asmr soap, storytime themes, asmr tapping, meetup san diego, asmr eating, storytime with ryan and craig, concerts in philly, asmr triggers, concerts, chicago pd, vlog ideas, chicago white sox, dodie chords, chicago sun times, asmr glow, asmr sounds, dodie monster, meet up meaning, chicago craigslist, chicago news, storytime buddy, dodie tickets, concertina wire, asmr food, vlogmas ideas, meet up or meetup, dodie clark, vlog squad, concerts in san diego, meet up with you, vloggers, concerts in denver, chicago med, chicago mayoral election, meetup seattle, meet up definition, vlog music, meetup dc, chicago auto show, meetup id, vlogmas, concerts in dc, asmr microphone, chicago weather, meet up in spanish, storyline online, concerts in houston, storytime topics, storytime with ms becky, dodie human ep, chicago blackhawks, chicago bulls, asmr reddit, meet up login, dodie human lyrics, meetup near me, dodie ukulele chords, chicago style citation, meetup boston, storytime theater, storytime katie, https://www.meetup.com/, concerts in nashville, vlog definition, https://www.storylineonline.net/, vlog squad durte dom, vlog squad merch, storytime ideas, dodie arms unfolding, dodie stevens, dodie merch, dodie monster lyrics, meet up tonight, vlogging equipment, vlog the movie, vlogging camera for kids, dodie songs, asmr gibi, storytime or story time, chicago tribune, asmr slime, vlogger go viral, vlogger meaning, storytime youtube, asmr definition, storytime from space, meetup houston, concert tickets, asmr honeycomb, chicago bears score, storytime meme, concerts in phoenix, dodie smith, asmr video, concerts in nyc, dodie lyrics, concerts in la, asmr youtube, concerts in chicago, vlog squad gossip, chicago bears, concerts in detroit, concerts in dallas, dodie tour, vlogbrothers, vlog squad dom, concerta, asmr darling, storytime spin, dodies dallas, dodie she lyrics, dodie yellow, vlogging camera, storytime underground, concerts in boston

ASMR - STORYTIME / VLOG (meeting you, dodie, chicago)

192 Likes192 Dislikes
4,391 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 18 Sep 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment