ASMR EATING - GERMAN TREATS - tips best game

Saturday, March 9, 2019

ASMR EATING - GERMAN TREATS

  1. Symza Ellowdene: carl fab YEAH PLS JENNA MAKE A PART 2
  2. Julia ŁoΕ›: No wΕ‚aΕ›nie kurde
  3. unicorn: Lova lein I might go there in the summer to visit my cousin 😊 I’m so excited I can’t wait!!!!!
  4. hajni vékony: SELI xoxo I'm so proud of myself for understanding this so.. Es geht mir gut, danke 😊
  5. Katie Do: Hello Jenna. Great job on the asmrπŸ’“
  6. Brandy The Bunny: Aww ❤️😁
  7. Carlos Gabriel: I love youuu, kisses from Brazil❤
  8. Matthias loves you: semily the fox She's not? Lol
  9. Lily Zimmerman: I am zee german
  10. Nature de: Ich komme auch aus Deutschland
  11. Linky Hummingbird: the perfect shirt for ASMR
  12. Teapsalm: *you're
  13. IzzyKnowz: Im from germanyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  14. Cuddles the Cat: No one will care anyway And I am not that early anyway
  15. mama mia: 🌟Please do trying Irish food ,for example tayto🌟
  16. why not sleep instead: I LOVE YOU JENNA
  17. Oca Tal: Amnesia Chan I'm from germany πŸ˜‚
  18. bisschen unkreativ: Oca Tal auch
  19. Draco Malfoy: I'm from Germany and I never had seen this Milka Leo!πŸ˜‚✌🏻
  20. moonstar111 Morales: I love you Just ASMR πŸ˜„
  21. keely's vlogs and stuff: U r an ASMR wanna be
  22. Matthias loves you: Prinzessin Brandy Ich habe voll lang nach so einem Kommentar gesucht und ihn gefunden *-*
  23. Anni S.: I'm from Germany
  24. Park Jumin: Suga Kookies And Tae Yussss . Andddd i'm german and i know everything she has eaten... but i didn't eat all by myself.. Like... milka for example. I only ate some kinds of chocolate.... and everybody likes the oreo ones..... i don't.. yee ..... and haribo happy cola ones are yummy too and are not hard..(usually). Yesss
  25. Chih Yi CHU: lmao LOL
  26. blzrryfxce: same :'-(
  27. A: Dulce Garcia Her shirt says " I eat ass" lol
  28. Anna Orlow: Prinzessin Brandy ich auchπŸ˜›
  29. Madison Vatter: the nazi burger If you’re going to correct someone at least give them the right corrections πŸ˜‚ it would be “you’re pretty not your” πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  30. xoxEmiliaxox: ❤❤
  31. lps glitter cat girl: the nazi burger ...I say ur because I dont wanna say the full word XD
  32. Maral Amarbayar: I’m zee German
  33. Random Girl: Ich bin aus Deutschland πŸŒšπŸ˜‚ (I'm from Germany)
  34. Stellafella 4: Amnesia Chan well the sweets in Germany are good! I visit every yearπŸ‘Œ☺
  35. Hello It’s me wavey: I'm from Germany!!!!!!
  36. xxStephie xx: Lovin Jenna's shirt
  37. Christopher Aleman: 50K SUBS..!! IVE BEEN WATCHING SINCE YOU HAD 3 DIGIT SUB COUNT.. YOUR HALF FROM YOUR 100K SUBSCRIBER YOUTUBE PLAQUE..!! CONGRATULATIONS 🎊
  38. donovan manchester manchester: I've said it before and I'll say it again, you're gorgeous, and i say that from a completely platonic perspective. You remind me of my sister in the natural and uninhibited way in which she carries herself, which imparts a certaint radiance and asmr ppl seem to enjoy. Greetingz from so cal
  39. Vivian Almeida: VocΓͺ tem uma irmΓ£ gΓͺmea brasileira
  40. Poppy: Your ASMRs are sooo good
  41. Terra Medling: This is awesome!
  42. Stellafella 4: Yay, I love Germany! There candy and food is so good✌πŸ™ŒπŸ’―
  43. Lizzy Mc Drawz: Your hair is litteraly πŸ‘Œ
  44. Hello It’s me wavey: I moved to Houston tho.
  45. I LOVE WHY DONT WE: I love u so much Jenna ❤❤😭😭😭❤❤❤❤😭😭😭❤❤❤
  46. Leazockt: Im from Germany ❤️❤️🍫
  47. unicorn: My cousin lives in Germany πŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺ!!!!!
  48. my boobear: Erica Taylor juckt?!
  49. Teresa Beazley: Love_ Kitty I love your profile picture. I love Finn Wolfhard
  50. Georgia Burger: I’d love just mouth sounds and a speaking video like soft speaking but not the weird alien
  51. OREO MAN: We have finally found IQ from rainbow six siege
  52. RainbowGirl 7000: Wow
  53. Nataly K.: I'm czech and we've got almost every snack in our local stores.
  54. Miranda Sprouse: Congrats on 50K
  55. jason winfield: Omg the I EAT ASS SHIRT ;-; OMGGGG
  56. _Cloudy_ Army_: Wo sind die Deutschen? πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ’•
  57. ella: Now I'm hungry again...
  58. Name First: Can you please do a normal vids so we can hear your voice (non wispers) and + This ain't a hate comment! love your vids
  59. IzzyKnowz: Wait what!?!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  60. coco von b: Im german
  61. Kota Ciao: I didn't know whether or not I should do timestamps for this vid or not but I did them anyway πŸ˜‚ 0:00-5:03 Intro, opening the box, reading the letter, back of photo and treats(If you find knives triggering, skip when she says that she'll open the box) 5:04-6:18 Haribo Happy Cola gummies/chews (They sound a bit like hard candies though, likely due to being cold) 6:19-7:54 Milka Leo (Look and probably taste similar to kitkats?) 7:55-13:19 Pulling everything out of the box 13:20-15:03 Curly peanut flavored puffs 15:04- 16:52 Pomsticks (Crunchy potato sticks) 16:53-18:42 Hachez rose milk chocolate 18:43 Two lil potato sticks 18:57 πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ 18:59-19:52 Saltletts (Pretzels) 19:53-21:44 Outro (She also snuck a few more pomsticks)
  62. lps glitter cat girl: How
  63. Lyric Monkey: Oooooohhh ❤️❤️❤️
  64. Anni S.: Ich auch πŸ™‹
  65. N Y T E S: Ich auch nicht... Lol xD
  66. lps glitter cat girl: Nah I'm last XD
  67. bisschen unkreativ: Love_ Kitty thanks;)πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  68. rosΓ©gold asmr: Hi from germany πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ‘‹πŸ»
  69. Jeff Richards: Its your pretty or you are pretty
  70. Lilli willswissen: I always thought you where from germanyπŸ˜±πŸ˜‚❤️
  71. Fernando Najera: Notification woke me up. Putting this on and now off to sleep.
  72. Danius ASMR: Great ASMR and I want to try those treats
  73. νƒœλ¦¬: Where do you usually buy clothes? Love you from korea your videos are perfect!!πŸ’•
  74. lps glitter cat girl: Poppy I actually thought you were poppy XD
  75. Bethan Jade: I was at school and my notifications went off,I looked at them and it says you have posted! I could not wait till I got home! I’m at home and watched it all! Thank you Jenna for ending a tired boring school day full of exams brilliantly πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—
  76. lps glitter cat girl: jason winfield ?
  77. Pietro: Jenna! I love seeing your new videos! They inspire me and other people!Keep up your outstanding work!
  78. lps glitter cat girl: Amnesia Chan yeah I KNOW take a joke πŸ˜‘
  79. Abby.Furrow: Vin360 Gaming actually it can be both because the first time the person said ‘’ur’’ it was supposed to be ‘’you’re ’’ (meaning “you are”) the second time the person said ‘’ur’’ it was supposed to be ‘’your’’ (showing ownership) so both of you are right :)
  80. -Chairs-: kawaii draws : where do u get them from?
  81. GeekyGamer: I’m 10seconds in and sooo tingly
  82. Nayumi Paredes: Where are ur cats???😿😿😽
  83. guess who my bg pic is and in sub: OMG WHAT A COINCIDENCE I JUST GOT MY TOKYO TREAT BOX A FEW MINS AGOO
  84. Bea Nabholz: I'm from Germany❤❤❤and i Love your Videos ❤❤❤
  85. Om Asal: Im from Iraq
  86. haleykins: Abby.Furrow *_haha i like that πŸ˜‚_*
  87. OscarπŸ”«πŸ˜: Kit Kat I eat that new shoes you need that
  88. Basic Trash: Hannah Rose sameeeeee
  89. A: Congrats on 50K J πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•
  90. Gay Nutbuster: ケツを ι£ŸγΉγ‚‹ is the full sentence, if you're wondering ^-^
  91. moonstar111 Morales: I mean J ASMR sorry
  92. Silber Msp: Hi J asmr where are you from? Im from GermanyπŸ’–
  93. Anni S.: Ich auch πŸ™‹
  94. Sophie Wright: do paint ASMR pls
  95. Hannah Rose: You know everyone is always like “ first” and I’m just over in the corner like “ last”
  96. Erica Taylor: I’m German!!!πŸ€ͺπŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺ
  97. むーさん: γ‚±γƒ„γ‚’ι£ŸγΉγ‚‹XDXD
  98. Oliver George: Every night I watch one of ur videos ,it calms me down because I have... a like let's just say I'm a little bit different ,when I'm mad and upset I watch ur vides, one night my baby brother was crying I grabbed him put on one of ur videos and my brother instantly stopped crying 😁
  99. Annie Γ…hlstrΓΆm: Hello from SWEDENπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ͺ
  100. 《Deep Dark Fears 》: Gay Nutbuster lmfao
  101. vanessa: Are all those brands just popular in Europe or can you get them in America/other countries too?
  102. Henry Nashookpuk: im irish
  103. Izzy Ortiz: Could you maybe do a video on how you get set up? I’m trying to make an ASMR video and I want to see how you do it. It would mean a lot so if you could thx. Love ❤️ your videos. Keep up with the good work.
  104. Anna Orlow: As a German it’s really cool and funny to see this,btw I love your channel.☺️ Greetings from germanyy❣️
  105. Gay Nutbuster: OMG, you have the "I Eat Ass" shirt!
  106. Pi: she has jimin as her icon,,, great,,, no need to scream „ARMYYY“ under a video which is totally unrelated,,,,, sry but it ennoys me
  107. Lucy Joy: I was like this is a bunch of lies but it actually made me feel calm πŸ˜…
  108. Hermoinie Granger: If you open a bag of chips at my house like that, I will kick you out and you will have to take the bag with you
  109. Jacqueline Rook: Ich ach
  110. Tamara B.: Auch so😁
  111. QJB GANG: It's me asmr hunter
  112. Chih Yi CHU: Legend has it that if ur early, Jenna will like ur comment
  113. alya: deutschlaaaaaand c:
  114. Stellafella 4: Teresa Beazley yes I love him too❤😊
  115. RaΓ­n: Omg I didn't even get the notification! This bell sucks..
  116. Builder Bob: Danke fΓΌr das Prickeln!
  117. Brandy The Bunny: Amnesia Chan ja...(?)
  118. sΕ‚odka wiΕ›nia: Jedz z zamknieta buzia
  119. Matthias loves you: Just searching for a comment saying "I am German" so I don't feel alone
  120. carl fab: Part 2 plsss, I'm expecting that you'll try all of that 😒
  121. Park Jumin: Wuuu i'm germann :D
  122. Vin360 Gaming: Kort. You mean your. lol you checked him I checked you XD
  123. Oca Tal: And i loveee Buenos and kinder chocolate πŸ˜πŸ˜‚❤️
  124. Oca Tal: I'm from germany πŸ˜‚
  125. Golden Gamer: Last name is German. Is from America- :o Is happy to see that i can see what the fams eating. But can also speak some German- But people wont believe me.- omg tho loves it. :DDDD
  126. Laura _: Oca Tal same πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  127. .*・゚ Risa.·*·: シャツζ—₯本θͺžγ§γ™γ­!γͺγ«γ‚’ι£ŸγΉγ‚‹γ£γ¦ζ›Έγ„γ¦γ‚γ‚‹γ‚“γ§γ—γ‚‡γ†γ‹?
  128. KittyAnimatez Cat: I eat bueno but im not in gremany you can find those in Australia
  129. Alexia Damm: Lova lein me tooπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  130. Kawaii Cutie: Yum
  131. Shayne Hall: Not trying to he rude and not judging just started watching your vids and was wondering why do you whisper is it part of the asmr or do you do it generally
  132. Amber Peterson Vlogs: :o
  133. Happy Tyjo: Congrats on 50k! Been here since 7k πŸ’œ
  134. SELI xoxo: I am Germany Girl Hallo Leute wie geht's?
  135. Joshua Brisk junior: Ohhhh man the tingles have taken over my body
  136. Anni S.: I'm from Germany
  137. TC 2016 DOG: Awesome! :)
  138. N Y T E S: Ich auch... Lol
  139. Anni S.: Ich auch πŸ™‹
  140. patrick bourn: You love sausage aye
  141. EEE_Philsy: I’m part german
  142. Brandy The Bunny: Ich komme aus Deutschland ❤️❤️❤️❤️πŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺ
  143. lps glitter cat girl: I'm uh from Germany *pretty much just lying* XD
  144. Chloe Anna 290: No hate just saying the kinder bueno is pronounced kinder bino
  145. ivordx: Im from Germany πŸ˜„
  146. lps glitter cat girl: in love same
  147. Strange_queen_fangirl 11: Yayyyyyyyyy!!!
  148. isocialinsomnia: B-But Milka's are from Switzerland
  149. Henry Nashookpuk: could you do tapping noises next video
  150. bisschen unkreativ: unicorn i live in germanyπŸ˜‚
  151. Nikki Arbella: omg jenna , i swear you never fail to make me tingle and feel relaxed and happy with whatever video you make ❤ love you lots Xx
  152. Ivan Nguyen: Are you AMERICAN not a hate comment
  153. Jeff Richards: semily the fox *I get you*πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ‘Œ
  154. Dulce Garcia: Valerie Mora hiii ARMY.❤❤😊
  155. Courtney Swink: Gay Nutbuster wait what omg πŸ˜‚ lol
  156. coco von b: Ur pretty
  157. Noémi Oroszi: Seeing the treats u grew up on. 😊 (we have the exact same snack in Hungary too😊 i miss my home:c )
  158. TM TrickShots: Omg you have 50K Subs!!! Road to 100K!!
  159. Alexia Damm: unicorn I live in Germany πŸ˜‚
  160. Sim Ple: You should make "smokin big doinks" ASMR
  161. Lucie Drysdale: 7:04 = every time I see chocolate πŸ˜‚
  162. Jeff Richards: *now I miss home*
  163. axliyah .: Sassy slime and fun 290 It’s bueno, not bino
  164. Salvador Saavedra: πŸ‘πŸ˜˜
  165. paolo ansis: Congrats on 50k subsπŸ’žhonestly, you deserve more subs than 50kπŸ’–
  166. Dulce Garcia: Hi Jenna I want to know what you shirt says.
  167. Alexia Damm: I live in Germany πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺ
  168. Naomie Zavala: Now you should do a brown as one of the asmr colors
  169. Sima Marouf: I got tingles the first 3 seconds
  170. Hana Phelps: How.
  171. A: Also, you're literally a 12yr old subscribed to Logan Paul, and Jake Paul's broken up Team", if she's an ASMR wannabe why are you subscribed to her? You only have 5 subscribers and she has about 45,000 more than you. I have no idea how you can be rude to someone when they have far more people that watch them.
  172. keely's vlogs and stuff: Shady FIRST OF ALL, thank u for wasting ur dear sweet time on looking at my profile. GET UR HEAD OUT OF UR ASS. Stop wasting ur time replying to peopl. GET A LIFE.
  173. λ―Όμˆ­μ „: OMG i really liked ur ASMR Vids😍
  174. food around me, asmr eating, mouth sounds soundcloud, asmr gibi, asmr definition, food processor, mukbanger, eating gif, mouth sounds asmr, mukbang definition, mukbang questions, tapping points, eating animals, eating well, mouth sounds annoying, mukbang youtube, mouth sounds album, asmr reddit, mouth sounds neil, foodtown, food delivery near me, asmr sleep, food pyramid, eating once a day, asmr cardi b, asmr lyrics, mukbang seafood, mouth sounds phobia, mukbang trisha, eating healthy, tapping for weight loss, food open near me, tapping head, tapping definition, tapping solution, eating popcorn gif, tapping for anxiety, food delivery, mukbang in korean, food poison symptoms, asmr food, eating popcorn meme, food network, asmr microphone, asmr darling, asmr glow, foods high in fiber, mukbang eating disorder, mukbang sauce, eating out on keto, foods high in iron, mukbang seafood boil, eating before bed, eating disorder treatment, mouth sounds full album, eating ice, asmr sounds, tapping meaning, tapping block, mukbang urban dictionary, tapping machine, eating raw garlic, asmr tapping, eating for your blood type, tapping a keg, food places near me, mouth sounds all star, eating raw eggs, eating disorder definition, mouth sounds vinyl, asmr video, eating placenta, mouth sounds no talking, asmr soap, mouth sounds animation, eating clean, tapping screw, mouth sounds book, asmr 21 savage, mouth sounds imagine, mukbang noodles, food nearby, food stamps, eating disorders, asmr triggers, eating healthy on a budget, mukbang asmr, tapping games, mouth sounds friends, tapping out, tapping eft, mukbang ideas, food city, foods high in potassium, food 4 less, tapping technique, mukbang website, mouth sounds songs, food poisoning, tapping meditation, asmr honeycomb, tapping maple trees, tapping synonym, asmr youtube, mukbang lobster, food near me, mukbang pronunciation, asmr slime, food lion, mukbang challenge, mouth sounds bustin, mouth sounds drive me crazy, mouth sounds tracklist, mouth sounds irritating, mukbang food, tapping therapy, tapping asmr, eating recovery center, mouth sounds mouth silence, mukbang topics

ASMR EATING - GERMAN TREATS

500 Likes500 Dislikes
13,477 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 18 May 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment