ASMR Lets Tap Tap Tap Away Our Feelings - tips best game

Saturday, March 9, 2019

ASMR Lets Tap Tap Tap Away Our Feelings

  1. Tina Tuger: Et Tues francious
  2. Taelicious Tae Tae: THAT INTRO THO
  3. Hannah Heying: You literally posted this right after I got out of my last final for the semester! Bless you!!!!!
  4. Fruity Slimes: Thank you but....I don’t think she wants location given away......you know. “Privacy”
  5. Akash Deep: You need to smile my dear..make some smile on your face to attract people..also smile is the only jewelry of girls...i hope you can .. good luck..hit the top .
  6. Angelina N.: Thumbs up for that christmas jam! 😂👍🏼
  7. federico gimenez: ❤️
  8. Drug Lord: :O omfg Tysm I Needed It After An Panic Attack
  9. Stewie Griffin: Thank you for this video! I’ve been getting depressed lately and went to the hospital for it, but I’m okay now though I still get in my feels. Thank you for the video!!
  10. Eh Rapido? Ouais Razmo?: The cat 😍😍
  11. Evelyn Ramsey: JJJJ JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ. JJJJJJJJJ JJJ JJJJJJJJJ O. JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ AAAAAAAAAAAA A. A AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA A A. A A A A A SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS S S SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS S S SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS MMMMMMM. MMMMMMM M. MMMM. M M. MMMM. M M. MMMM. M RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR R. R R. R RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR R. R R. R R. R R. R R. R SORRY IF ITS CRAPPY ITS MY FIRST TIME MAKING ONE 😄
  12. Aleh Rocha: Faz tempo q n vejo asmr, matando saudadeees
  13. Evil Jake: Definitely needed to relax today. Very nerve filled day.
  14. Everything Lovely ASMR: Loved the video 💖
  15. Aryana Art: Hii❤
  16. Tina Tuger: desole, mon clavier de langue ne fonctionne pas, correction automatique en anglais
  17. 민횽쓰: Love you from korea
  18. Space_Cookies z: Jenna: *pulls out play button* Me: YASSS FAMMM
  19. Kyra M: *reads title* Me:Ahhh finally something to calm me down *clicks on video* Ad: ITS COLD SEASON!
  20. Yeetus Feetus: Relatable
  21. start sad: LOVE THIS💚
  22. 坂田あすか: めっちゃ音いいし、静かな部屋がめっさ好きw
  23. Animal Lover: I have a question can you make a video about giving surgery to an avocado 🥑😂🤣
  24. SakiAnimations !: Lol only 93 comments
  25. Jules Reid: *why are you so BeAuTiFuL*
  26. Katelyn Nguyen: Why are people hating!!!🤬❤️
  27. EpixTaz EC: PLEASE KEEP DOOLING FLUTTER FINGERS AT THE BEGINNING OF VIDS, I do it back and it's how we say hewwo ;3
  28. Jin's Wifeu: I was about to fall asleep but an loud ad pop out of nowhere and i threw my iPad on my face... It legit scared me... Btw i love your videos you are nice.... Love you!! (Btw I'm a girl so the love you means love you as friends...;)
  29. Andrew Gick: There is a channel called diamond asmr that does vegetable and fruit surgery, there is actually an avocado surgery already uploaded
  30. Nadia Kathleen: tbh, i think this tapped away my insomnia instead cause i’m still hella depressed but now i wanna sleep
  31. Xîâô Pî Hâi ASMR: Early
  32. Jooniie Seokiie: So relax!! She is beautifull
  33. Akira Chan: 10:02 im puttin this here so when i come here to see the cat, i can find it.
  34. Jasmin Joyce: Omg missed you !!! ❤️
  35. Luana the Filipino: I love this vid can you make more love ya ❤️
  36. Aesthetically Brenda: melody nelson we didn’t need to know-
  37. sweet murder -_-: I like to SCREAM!
  38. Anti Everything: 💜looking amazing
  39. おlucifer: You look like a girl at my school and I'm scared its actually you
  40. J ASMR: おlucifer it might be
  41. Jackson Griffith: Thanks for giving her location away fuck face
  42. J ASMR: I hope you're feeling better!
  43. Lulu 49: Oui française
  44. harleyiscuteomg: U deserve a million subs 😪
  45. YARA1- B: Omggggggg I loveee itttttt❤️❤️
  46. The Kawaii Orange: When you raise your eyebrow I for some reason always think you’re about to ask a question 😂
  47. Ellie Leffler: 🥰💜🦐🐶🥰
  48. 猫耳: 日本人いるー?
  49. Leonora YouTube: Omgggggg 3 likeeeeee 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
  50. Stephanie Badtram: HOL ON WHAT ME TOO TF
  51. melody nelson: She lives in Iowa btw
  52. Lulu 49: Je louche. Je commence à m endormir.. good job
  53. Sakoulas ASMR: Also your brows are on fleek right now
  54. Haileys Studio: Lol u first
  55. Erick Munive: OMG You look like Uma Thurman from kill bill
  56. Danah Mcnamara: I love you so much Jenna you have really helped me full asleep at night and forget about all my worries. Love from New Zealand 🇳🇿
  57. J ASMR: Sakoulas ASMR 🥰
  58. Sakoulas ASMR: You are perf. 💕
  59. pusheen muffin: I am scared .
  60. Saul Bilsky: First!!!
  61. One Sec: Tingles
  62. Hyli Poki: I absolutely love you! You help me get to sleep! I hope you like this and see it ☺️☺️
  63. erin music: Feeling have been tapped away✌🏻
  64. ida back: i love ur videos so much❤️ thanks for doing videos and ilysm ❤️
  65. Eemia Queen: Bish I wish
  66. lil dede: What's your zodiac sign?I am a sagittarius😋.P.S.: Love u!❤
  67. Jolean Griffen: Your amazing at what you do and I'm so grateful and thankful for you and all that you do but I must ask and please don't take offense but what's with the baby boggie suction thingy that's new and very creative . Oh and also Luna is so adorable her little meow purs melt my heart I have three cats of my own and they are brats 😂
  68. Марьяна Котюня: Женя ты классная😜😊😉
  69. It’s Chloe I guess: Please do tap away my feelings
  70. Aleh Rocha: 🇧🇷
  71. Jay Dougan: Awesome thank you
  72. Saul Bilsky: +J ASMR hope you are doing great
  73. Jane Gloriana: First
  74. Purple_Pineapple 5748: Love the title Don't worry, u too 😘❤️💘😍💟💕
  75. TheBlueClawedWolf: 3:22-3:24 WHOOPS!
  76. Reannon Michelle: I LOVE YOUR CONTENT SO MUCH AHHH😭❤️❤️
  77. Liker Miker: Привет я из России, hello i from Russian
  78. Fast asmr Subscribe: melody nelson stalker
  79. CrystalCat46: I love how she makes beats while tapping. I also just got home from a band concert and we played Christmas songs as well as jingle bells. When she started tapping jingle bells i got really excited.
  80. cold case: It's been three days since posted... *8,000 Views* *72 Comments* What is wrong with u people! Jenna u need more views and subs! T^T
  81. Crafting Beauty: Is t possible for you to put like when certain things come up in your description box like have everything in order because sometimes I go through the comments to see what will be in it and I was just wondering if u could do it instead ❤️
  82. J ASMR: MVP
  83. Tina Tuger: aussi le francais est ma langue seconde
  84. breakyourface: Title is Relatable
  85. Chase Van Hook: Why does everything have an echo?
  86. crystal snowfall: I love you Jenna you were 1 of the first ASMR channel I saw that was ONLY for ASMR and this helps me a lot thank you.
  87. AleshiaDPG Z: I love your face when you take out your diamond play button👌👌 and 8:06 16:52 she.is like YOU THOUGHT
  88. click test, clickup, asmr definition, new york weather, new york yankees, j asmr black, new york and company, click2houston, slime belief, mary j asmr, new york, asmr microphone, p j asmr, asmr 21 savage, mr j asmr, new york post, asmr gibi, slime pictures, asmr video, clickpay, slime asmr, clickondetroit, tapping maple trees, slime rancher, tapping asmr, tapping machine, new orleans, slime activator, tapping screw, j asmr reddit, tapping solution, slimer, tapping meditation, clickbank, news, asmr darling, slime factory, tapping head, j asmr slime, slime shops, j asmr h, clickworker, tapping technique, new england patriots, newsela, triple j asmr, asmr soap, new york lottery, tapping games, new england, slime recipe easy, slime videos, asmr lyrics, clicker heroes 2, asmr food, tapping definition, slime mold, asmr honeycomb, tapping eft, j asmr mouth sounds, new zealand, clicker, asmr youtube, j asmr age, asmr cardi b, clickhole, tapping points, j asmr mermaid slime, clickbait merch, yaachama j-asmr, slime rancher wiki, slime supplies, clicklist, tapping out, tapping block, newegg, slime without glue, asmr triggers, asmr eating, j asmr alien, click speed test, mild english j asmr, asmr j hope, clicksafety, asmr sounds, clickfunnels, click cast, slime with borax, j asmr tapping, new emojis, tapping for anxiety, tapping therapy, click movie, new movies, asmr tapping, tapping meaning, slime belief lyrics, nikki j asmr instagram, slime recipe, clicks per second, click on detroit weather, tapping for weight loss, tapping a keg, slime kit, new balance, yachama j-asmr, asmr slime, j asmr instagram, asmr glow, news today, asmr reddit, slime urban dictionary, asmr sleep, tapping synonym, new orleans saints, new york times, new amsterdam, clicker heroes, rs j asmr, slime games

ASMR Lets Tap Tap Tap Away Our Feelings

675 Likes675 Dislikes
12,621 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 14 Dec 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment