ASMR Face Masks with Ally DeFino (SecretASMR) - tips best game

Saturday, March 9, 2019

ASMR Face Masks with Ally DeFino (SecretASMR)

  1. Yahayra Cordoba: Guinea Pig lover sorry if this sounds rude but what if she didn't want it all over her face
  2. Duhitzzz Monica: I have a bad glasses tan as well but mines worse
  3. Aimee King: Sunflower nah
  4. Fatima De Anda: I LOVE HOW THE AUDIO SOUNDED WHEN IT DIED
  5. 《Deep Dark Fears 》: J ASMR oml oml am I early to answer yah commet ;-;
  6. Guinea Pig lover: Are u guys dumb
  7. enas jbara: This not great this is sooo annoying stooop doing this sounds and your voice is so annoying why you don’t talk like normal peopleπŸ˜–πŸ€’
  8. HollowScreams: THIS IS A MINECRAFT CHRISTIAN SERVER!
  9. Eomma Jin And child Jungkook: GET MY EArPHONES ON
  10. Poppy Thompson: im dat llama Where do you live?
  11. Joey Ruiva ASMR: Hey You make a so wonderful sounds
  12. Poppy Thompson: Aimee King do you live in New Zealand?
  13. Fluffy Bazooka: Dang mine was May 16
  14. caylan white: I love this video so much I love seeing new people on this channel so much πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
  15. Grace Hall: Soo Good ahah pin me ?x
  16. Claire Gina: Love it!😍
  17. Im that Bitch: Lol I had a face mAsk on while I was watching this
  18. Cryonic Emu: snip snip SNAP! Lol
  19. Crisalynn Reyna: 😍😍
  20. RaelyPlayzz S: I love watching Jennas videos the satisfy me so much and help me go to sleep thank you so much Jenna I'm so going to subscribe and like!!
  21. Guinea Pig lover: People she even said there's not enough in this
  22. Kim Van Houtum: _ ASMR Sparkles _ interesting
  23. ALINA LEITNER: Your asmr is awesome they are all my fav
  24. Alexa Angel: *yes daddy*
  25. Landlord152: HOLY SHIT ALLY
  26. Azaiah Frederick: " oh my word " love your green eyes
  27. Alexa play Despacito: Merci pour l'incroyable video Jenna( thanks for the amazing video Jenna )
  28. Bella Braden: So relaxing I love when u do these plus there’s two thank u for everything
  29. crayonsandcolouringbooks: Amazing
  30. lisa weismann: I like Yours asmr
  31. Jungkookie’s WIFEU: Who is who !? I mean the twin sister her friend has ?? Btw great video love ya Jenna ❤️
  32. adel 3D: Hey J asmr
  33. Mylie Maxey: My sister has that same tattoo on her shoulder just like u have on urs
  34. Helena: Hey did u know the other girl used a men mask
  35. Henry Nashookpuk: l
  36. kelcie: “i’m gonna bust a nut this is so nice”
  37. Gracie Martin: Yahayra Cordoba who would buy a face mask for only half their face
  38. Abigail Hoffman: I don’t even have to watch it to like, the sounds are AMAZING. Love it so much, keep up the work J.❤️
  39. Redly Rose: J ASMR lol I love you soo much. You are such an amazing person and I always watch you whenever I can because you are the best and you are an underrated channel. Hope you have a good day
  40. ASMR Spanglish: Funny and nice !
  41. _ HayleySparcles _: 161st view , 14 minutes late 18th comment
  42. Jaqueline engbr: You‘re so beautiful😍 like this Video ❤️ greetings from Germany
  43. Presley Faus: I never noticed how pretty your eyes were until you took your glasses offπŸ‘€
  44. love live life and more Vital: Wow you already made it pass 60k already I'm impressed^_^
  45. Melissa Marquez: Y'all lesbians or something because what she said "is kind of romantic" that's why I assume that y'all lesbians
  46. Giovanny Zamora: For a 70 subscriber special Jenna should do a video were it is not asmr just a regular video with regular voice
  47. Heather Ehler: Can u do a video in ur normal void. I would love to year u in it
  48. Christine Mc Artur: Lol πŸ’œ lysm keep up the hard work
  49. wooseok: Eomma Jin And child Jungkook love your name
  50. ASMR Leon: Hey you make very good asmr I like you so much
  51. QJB GANG: J your lit
  52. TC 2016 DOG: Yay I love your collabs with the DeFino twins! You guys do great vids together!😊
  53. Brianna Benitez: I live for this friendship πŸ˜­πŸ’›
  54. Paris _slime&music: Yay 3rd to comment love ur videos keep doing what ur doing
  55. Maia Holmqvist Nilsson 6A: Very good Idea!😊 Btw love how your mask are super fluffyπŸ˜‚
  56. Mary Cooksey: When she said "I'm gonna busy a nut this is so nice" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ love u so much jenna!!πŸ’•πŸ’œ
  57. Yixing’s Balance: When are you uploading the vid of you and your boyfriend
  58. Paradox FistArcher: Last
  59. *Peridot*: :D I hope you reach 100k subs or more πŸ˜€ I love your videos
  60. Khlood Gaming123: πŸ’™
  61. Caroline Happy: your friend are very loudly ...
  62. Shadows Art: Awww, I luv that noise tooooooo! *wait*
  63. Emily Prewitt: I love this idea Jenna!!! P.s the slime in your ears was so nice!❤
  64. Kate A: OMG I LOVVVVVVE YOUR EYES
  65. overtqken cool: Hey J asmr
  66. erin boyd: I love doing facemasks they are so relaxing. Also, I never realized how green your eyes are till this video... I'm so jealous lol
  67. Jazzdance 2005: Love you 😘
  68. ex0ticcha0t1c og: I didn't know girls could bust a nut lol
  69. Paxman: Fizzz
  70. ASMR Spanglish: πŸ˜‚
  71. Aimee King: Jesus. Mine’s in like, 8 weeks dam wtf
  72. J ASMR: 9:59 "frick"
  73. Jona Arcita: Hello
  74. Mikayla Lyn FunM: And how can you do good videos?!?
  75. Estefany Hernandez: MY LAST DAY OF SCHOOL. YAY NOW I CAN SPEND MY WHOLE TIME ON YOU GIRLS..
  76. Yahayra Cordoba: Gracie Martin maby if she only needed it for have you never know or do you
  77. Mikayla Lyn FunM: Yay 13th comment! Love you asmr and you are so pretty ❤️❤️πŸ’•love your vids!!
  78. Erika Deleon: This is amazingggg
  79. Elyse Loar: Hi
  80. YOONGILICIOUS: Please do more collab with her you two look good together ❤
  81. Megan ward. asmr: I love you guys I love you guys I love you guys I love you guys I love you guys I love you guys I love you guys I love you guys I love you guys I love you guys I love you guys I love you guys
  82. IsΓ€s Hahaa: Okei
  83. TM TrickShots: OMGGGGG JENNA YOU ALMOST HAVE 70K!!!!!!!!!!!!
  84. Jona Arcita: If you do you like J asmr like if u agree
  85. Brianna: Yess my favs😍
  86. K E L S E Y: ASMR Leon much*
  87. Hoho Bitch: Yixing’s Balance they didn’t broke up?
  88. Guinea Pig lover: You do so great but tip for the mask put it under your nose and Jenna there is enough to put on your whole face you just folded the bag
  89. Tammy_Cake: Broo You Guys Have To Collab More Oftenn
  90. Nadia Hanganu: Nice video
  91. _iambigmarvel :/: mental breakdown she liked ur commentπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  92. Angel Halo: Early! I love your videos!! ❤❤
  93. b. m.: I LOW KEY THOUGHT YOU FLIPPED THE CAMERA OFF (in the very begging lol) *slightly shook* but nope just ur lovely beginning of the video finger snapsπŸ˜‚πŸ’ž
  94. sizzler coupons, top secret asmr, asmr sleep, face masks for men, asmr darling, face masks for kids, foamposites, asmr 21 savage, sizzler deals, sizzle and crunch, face masks for cold weather, foam floor tiles, newsela, face masks for redness, foam board, new england patriots, sizzler, asmr video, asmr slime, sizzle steak, sizzlefish, asmr gibi, asmr secret santa 2017, news today, face masks for combination skin, face masks for acne, foam core, foam cannon, sizzle pie menu, asmr soap, sizzler buffet, asmr food, new orleans, asmr lyrics, new york yankees, sizzler gift card, sizzler locations, asmr definition, foam roller amazon, face masks for acne scars, sizzlean, sizzle reel, asmr microphone, newegg, sizzler specials, new orleans saints, foam roller exercises, asmr triggers, foam roller, face masks for dogs, foam factory, face masks near me, face masks for acne diy, sizzle and brew, asmr glow, sizzler prices, face masks for oily skin, foam mattress, face masks for dry skin, new york and company, face masks for winter, asmr honeycomb, new zealand, new york lottery, victoria secret asmr, new york post, face masks for sensitive skin, face masks target, foamy the squirrel, foamy urine, asmr eating, asmr secret agent, new balance, sizzler menu, foamposites 2019, asmr secret santa, new movies, new amsterdam, foam wonderland, new emojis, asmr youtube, sizzler salad bar, asmr reddit, face masks walmart, new york times, face masks with honey, foam sheets, face masks diy, face masks sephora, asmr cardi b, sizzle pie, face masks amazon, sizzle pie delivery, asmr tapping, new england, new york, asmr sounds, new york weather, sizzler menu prices, asmr secret santa 2018, foam board insulation, news, foam party, gibi asmr secret santa, foam insulation, foam rolling, foam mattress topper

ASMR Face Masks with Ally DeFino (SecretASMR)

570 Likes570 Dislikes
17,584 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 7 Jun 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment