ASMR MYSTERY BAG UNBOXING!!! - tips best game

Saturday, March 9, 2019

ASMR MYSTERY BAG UNBOXING!!!

  1. Steve: Rebecca Lane Thank you!!
  2. TM TrickShots: #timetohit80K
  3. Kristy B: boyfriend steve has beautiful eyes :) boyfriend steve and jenna are so cute together :)
  4. MKF30: Happy Birthday and congrats on the BF lol you're a sweet girl, you deserve to be happy. You help me relax ;)
  5. Mimo Bug: #EarlySquad !!
  6. Jada Jackson: I love you so much you are so relaxing and amazing and I live in Omaha to and do you live in Omaha or are you just visiting❤️❤️ p.s. love you so much and can you check out my channel
  7. Mxack Msp and Roblox: Hi Jenna!!! I forgot to wish you a happy birthday so HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Jenna.. YOU ARE AMAZING!!! Keep producing content like this and stay happy with Boyfriend Steve. Lol byeeeee
  8. Bella Marie: Cutest couple ever❤️😍
  9. Miriam Sanchez Tejero: Katrine Vanissa thank you πŸ˜€
  10. noodlesforeva YT: Me! I love cars
  11. wondernerd: Omg I love it
  12. Katrine Vanissa: +Miriam Sanchez Tejero your welcome darlin
  13. Tina Nehar: Owww.. Your boyfriend takes you to a hotel..... Hummmm
  14. ASMR Blake: 16:15 "i will pay you 5 dollars myself" HAHAHAHA
  15. Oh no honey: Y’all should do a kissing video
  16. roblox master: I'm late Hello u guys are so cute together
  17. mirraz corner: I was dying πŸ˜‚ you two are soooooooooooooopopppoooooo cute πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜­♥️
  18. Alexa Blanton: BOYFRIEND STEVE!
  19. teghan donahue: that clock definitely said 4 o'clock
  20. Anthea SUN [12M1]: Loving ur uploads w/ bf Steve hahah❤️ p.s: also can you post more slime on mic vids thanks :))
  21. Becca Lane: 26:29 the movie is ‘Guardians’, he’s called Bunnymund, voiced by Hugh Jackman and he is the Easter bunny. Love your vids!! πŸ’•
  22. Mxack Msp and Roblox: #EarlySquad!!! #IdkWhatToSaySoo #WhereAreMyAsmrBuddies??
  23. Syed Mohamad: Third
  24. Kayla Ehler: Boyfriend Steve!
  25. Sunshine Days: The baby toy is for your first kid
  26. Madelyn Simpson: I’m early!!! Hello Jenna I love your videos!!!
  27. •Equine_Breyer•: I live in Omaha!!!!!!!! 😁😁😁😁😁
  28. Forever Nicole: I love this Viedo i am a huge fan
  29. Your Mom: 52 comment I’m early
  30. bianca amet: Oneeeee
  31. Gracelyn Bailey: I fell asleep at 8:00 yesterday from ur vids! I’m go to sleep at 10 or 11!!!
  32. Jocelyn Ramirez: So cute together!!
  33. Mxack Msp and Roblox: Thanks.
  34. Duhleiliane: I’m finally earlyπŸ’—
  35. RANDOMSTUFF!πŸ˜‚: Boyfriend Steve is the best,the way he looks at you is so cute!!😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻
  36. Life With Kharma: Boyfriend Steve got all of the kid and baby toys
  37. Mxack Msp and Roblox: Alyson ASMR your English is very good. That is what I would say too!!
  38. Dtrizzle: boy friend SteveπŸ’ͺ
  39. gaming thegaminworld: You know its a true relationship when u can tell ur boyfriend or girlfriend u just took a massive poop. Real love
  40. Abby Verone: He look like he can kill someone no offense
  41. Kristy B: SHE STOPPED MID SENTENCE TO TELL HIM TO TAP ON THE BALLπŸ˜πŸ˜‚2:53
  42. Kitty Katelyn: Omg who watch the vid but theirs a ad who had a loudddd music on it! Of course me!
  43. Jayden The Crazy Genius: Make a vlog channel! I would definitely watch that! Also boyfriend Steve is on a role!
  44. Emma Whispell: Finally early to a video. Love you Jenna ❤️❤️
  45. Π£Π»ΠΆΠ°Π½ Π‘Π°Π·ΠΈΠ»ΠΎΠ²Π°: I love you 😚❤
  46. H a i l s: MSP
  47. my boobear: You're so cute together😍😍😍
  48. aanya Aan: hello
  49. Kawaiipanda 13: Rise*
  50. TheChicas: *boyfriend Steve* yayayay
  51. Jeremiah Taufui: Mackenzie Engelkens That was so nice!!! And happy birthday to you Jenna!!! You and boyfriend have a nice day!!!😊😊😊
  52. Miriam Sanchez Tejero: Kisses please
  53. Raissa Vania: your boyfriend is handsome
  54. xXSilla Xx: #earlysquad #notificationsquad ❤️❤️
  55. Lillie Encinger: Omg I live in grand island so I’m close!
  56. Abby's Funtown: Xd first time doing asmr lol bye the way love your vids asmr videos so cool and the silme ones πŸ™‚
  57. Gerardo Christavyo: Please make vlog video
  58. mama mia: πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
  59. That One Kid: Hey j nice vids can I get a shout out it’s ok if not
  60. emmiiigurt _Cx: Early :D
  61. AJ Perea: I LIVE IN OMAHA WOW SO UNEXPECTED LOL
  62. rhiannon lewis: Hii!! It's.me Rhiannon the girl on. you birthday live πŸ˜πŸ€— love ya J asmr! Hope you get 100k soon! By the end of year maybe further on like February,I bet you will have 1 million!!!
  63. Chloe Coleman: yes early love you so much j
  64. Streamer By the way: Hi great video and I was first
  65. H a i l s: I was in school ... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ also can I have the math award because I am an A+ student in math
  66. J ASMR: I knowwww πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  67. Ish Seesxw: You guys are such a cute couple!! ❤️
  68. Alyson ASMR: Hiii your video is very relaxing thank you ❤️ Sorry, my English is bad because I'm french
  69. ChicaBonus Play: SHE IS A PREGNAT(?
  70. Sophie Grace: Hi😁😁
  71. Forever Nicole: You have such great Viedos Live themπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•❤πŸ’•❤πŸ’•πŸ’•
  72. Enoc Rodriguez: Aaron Nguyen boi no
  73. Hailey Mendivil: HI BOYFRIEND STEVEEEEπŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹
  74. J ASMR: I’m tempted....
  75. The Unknown Potato: If it's free then I'll take the blue car or the math trophy
  76. Kate Elizabeth: I think they definitely thought they were parents
  77. Spirit Glow: I want the bunny thing! I'm so weird.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ anyway Instagram is @spirit_gl0w
  78. Steve: chelsea hopkins Thank you!!
  79. Boe Did: 43rd like 29th comment
  80. Tara Musser: Hi Jenna your the best and I love your ear buds teal and beutiful
  81. Genesk: Can I have the math trophy
  82. b a b y p i n k: Hello there boyfriend Steve. It’s been awhile
  83. Briana Carey: hi! First comment πŸ’•
  84. Hailey Mendivil: 8:44————— JENNA... are you ok?
  85. AJ Perea: I love the imaginarium great store in the old market really cool antique typa toys haha
  86. The Unknown Potato: Or the gun
  87. potato ._.: Oml i couldn't get over the way boyfriend Steve was staring at Jenna when she did the ASMR
  88. niall simonds: When you get married, your name will be jenna jennings omgπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  89. Heathers Life: The comment sections on your videos have the most positive comments I have never seen.
  90. laurie stone: I’m early for onceπŸ˜‚
  91. PantherPlayz: I want the driving baby toy lol even known I’m 11
  92. AJ Perea: GLAD I NEVER BOUGHT ONE LOL!
  93. Lilli PENELLE: Someone just wanted to empty their house...
  94. chelsea hopkins: Boyfriend Steve you are very welcome I recomend the movie I love it so much
  95. Hannah May thegymnast: FIRST!!!!! AND I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH❤❤❤❤❤❤
  96. That One Kid: But thanks anyway
  97. EK Ender Kitten: Alyson ASMR Keep working on it, it gets better and better the harder you try!
  98. LynettesDream: #stenna y’all are super relationship goalsπŸ˜‡❤️❤️πŸ€‘πŸ€—
  99. Boe Did: Hi early squad
  100. Heathers Life: Alyson ASMR your english is perfect. πŸ‘ Edit: I agree it is very relaxing.
  101. Kawaiipanda 13: The rabbit is from arise of the Guardians
  102. LemΓΈn Material: Omg which hotel is it my step dad lives in Omaha
  103. Morgan and Milo: You are soooooooo amazingπŸ˜€
  104. Mxack Msp and Roblox: Also I’m liking the first comments I see on this video throughout the whole video.
  105. Ariels Life😁: This was funny and soo soothing love your videos . Please pin me that would be AWSOME❤πŸ’šπŸ’œπŸ’™
  106. Miriam Sanchez Tejero: Can you do a ASMR with kiss
  107. Katrine Vanissa: +Miriam Sanchez Tejero Hhhhhhhh that's goog iidea
  108. LetTheCat: Hello
  109. That0ne TeenGal: OMG YAAASS IM EARLY!! πŸ˜‚❤️
  110. Streamer By the way: Love your vids and I was first
  111. San J: Boyfriend Steve is going to get baby fever with that paper bag full of toys
  112. Mayaank Patankar: lEsBiAn hUsBaNd lololol
  113. Tabitha Bartlett: I want the car πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
  114. Laney Page: Steve the bunny is from the animated jack frost he is the Easter bunny
  115. Sophie The Equestrian: Omg. I’m falling asleep right now πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚
  116. Linda Gamble GigiBossette: She said "I pooped and now we are filming this"πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  117. the snail: *HELLO BF STEVE!*
  118. Skycraft 2.0: Most of the time thrift stores throw whatever hasn’t sold in a while into a mystery bag so they’re never really worth the money but the are worth the fun! Loved the video! You guys are adorable! 10 dollar bag of junk if you ask me lol.
  119. Alyssa Castillo: Can you do more of these I like them but now we know to buy I little bit more money on one great job
  120. J ASMR: Mystery bags are a rip off!!! Lol but I love that store
  121. klarizon11 -: Very relaxing
  122. Jane Gloriana: You guys are so funny❤
  123. alex: Everytime I hear "Steve" Just reminds me of cloudy of a chance of meatballs 2 *STEVEEEEEEE*
  124. chelsea hopkins: The rabit was the Easter bunny from rise of the gardians
  125. Draco Malfoy: OMG YOUR PROFILEPIC IS MY LIFE😍
  126. alisaa ahn: Yey another vid of you both! Love u!
  127. Luis Felipe: *I LOVE YOU!!!!!*
  128. Ngoc Pham: Jay your boyfriend is good at asmr
  129. darkleft0vers: This video had me in tears!!! You two are hilarious! 😊
  130. Jakub Vyskocil: Best❤️
  131. boyfriend christmas ideas, mystery skulls, boyfriend big time rush, asmr sounds, boyfriend quotes, asmr tapping, boyfriend quiz, mystery science theater 3000, tapping therapy, boxer robot, box spring, tapping synonym, tapping screw, box lunch, boxy girls, tapping head, asmr eating, tapping games, mystery shopper, asmr 21 savage, boxed, boyfriend to death, mystery spot, asmr slime, boyfriend lyrics, boyfriend pillow, boxycharm, asmr microphone, mystery tackle box, boxing, boyfriend tag, asmr reddit, tapping out, mystery games, boyfriend application, asmr glow, tapping a keg, tapping technique, boyfriend gifts, boyfriend in spanish, asmr cardi b, asmr video, boyfriend for hire, boyfriend jeans, boxing news, mystery shopper jobs, asmr darling, boyfriend christmas gifts, tapping asmr, tapping eft, boyfriend in french, asmr triggers, tapping for weight loss, mystery ranch, asmr youtube, boyfriend gift ideas, asmr lyrics, tapping machine, boxing schedule, box braids, boyfriend blazer, boxing near me, mystery movies, boyfriend meme, boxer, asmr honeycomb, asmr gibi, boxer rebellion, boxing day, mystery alaska, mystery snail, tapping definition, boxing classes, asmr food, tapping meaning, mystery books, asmr sleep, mystery date game, box office, tapping solution, asmr definition, mystery science, boyfriend nicknames, mystery brand, mystery men, box and whisker plot, boxing gloves, mystery doug, tapping for anxiety, tapping points, mystery synonym, tapping meditation, mystery machine, mystery boxes, boxycharm march 2019, boyfriend birthday gifts, tapping maple trees, asmr soap, boxer puppies, tapping block

ASMR MYSTERY BAG UNBOXING!!!

355 Likes355 Dislikes
9,344 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 25 Jun 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment