ASMR Face Tingles (half visuals, half audio only) - tips best game

Sunday, March 10, 2019

ASMR Face Tingles (half visuals, half audio only)

  1. Nia -: Woah you literally just hit 16k :D congrats!!
  2. Water Walker Ministries: That face looks like an alien πŸ‘½
  3. FΓΈrgiven FΓΈrest: Don't press read more You'll never see the comments huehue Still reading? OK..... ..I'll stop.. Jk Yay u made it! Plz sub to me this took hours XD
  4. Jasmine Chzaszcz: If u gave me a shout-out that would b amazing but u don't have to
  5. CrybabyZ Club: This face looks like me waking up from bed πŸ›
  6. Brandy Blueberries: You should make videos intentionally with a black screen sometimes! <3
  7. Crark Rojar: lt looks like a slime movieπŸ™ƒ
  8. Katie Smith: okay me
  9. DJ CowGal: That sounds great. Is old do asmr but I suck at it lol
  10. Jasmine Chzaszcz: I EXTREMELY LOVE UR VIDEOS BTW MY PROFILE PIC IS MY DOG NAMED HOOCH❤️❤️πŸ˜‚
  11. kate elizabeth: You are so good at this. I got tingles as soon as you started talking Omg
  12. Sky Maestas: How attractive that his eyes look just his mouth....lol
  13. Jasmine Chzaszcz: Cushy Spa ASMR πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  14. kailey lanae: Jasmine Chzaszcz I know and your dog is cute
  15. kate elizabeth: OMG! CONGRATULATIONS ON 17K SUBS!
  16. Kelly Parker: 16k :o holy ship
  17. Salina Hall: sooooooo relaxing
  18. shy morris: Is this your idea because if it is it is awesoooooooome if not credits to the other person❤❤❤❤❤ tons and tons of likes from meπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
  19. Emmaplaysgames: Please do more like this it's amazing! Love ya!!πŸ’œ
  20. Karo ASMR: Yep. That's exactly how my face looks like. Pale, no eyebrows
  21. J ASMR: HOOCH I love it. Thanks for being a loyal subscriber! πŸ’•
  22. Sonny: Thank you for blessing our ears with these amazing sounds. ❤
  23. Auga Mi: J ASMR no problem J sure thing mabye i will send one.πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
  24. squishesandslime/roblox roblox!!: I love how it makes me tingleπŸ˜‚
  25. iNeverHadAName: Pin me please
  26. Anxious wreck: Thank u thank u thank u hi, I dedicate my past 5 fortnite wins to you πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
  27. Jasmine Chzaszcz: OMG I REALLY WANTED TO SAY THIS
  28. Jasmine Chzaszcz: ILYSM I SUBSCRIBED N TURNED NOTIFICATIONS ON N NO IM NOT DOING THIS FOR ATTENTION IM JUST A HUGE FAN
  29. ILove. Kaykay: Impressed again (well duh cause you are amazing) so many tingles......and and you do more slime on the mic videos (srry for asking so much) but....luv ya gurl ❤️❤️πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
  30. GHFear: I have never been first to comment on any video before...and I have been on YT for like 10 years. Lord I feel dirty for sniping the first comment with something so short. :$ Can you believe it's thursday?? The older I get, the faster time passes. I hope you have a great day also J. I am going to sleep now tbh. My brother bought a TV that's actually the first ever model of the color TV and we are going to drive 6 hours to get it tomorrow. I really hope I can fall asleep soon so I can drive for that long without falling asleep. Til next time!
  31. Miley_Xoxo: Omg I need a Part 2 Right NOW πŸ˜‚!
  32. xx_Chrissie_the_antisocial_freak_xx: 😍😍😍😍😍😍
  33. Leanne Miller: another time for bed good sleep!!!πŸ˜‹πŸ’ž
  34. idk broskee: Thanks!
  35. Jasmine Chzaszcz: J ASMR np beautiful thanks for being an amazing YouTuber ❤️
  36. Niamh Brown: Ahh omg TinglesπŸ’–πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜
  37. Natalia Frias: I love covering the mic with slime
  38. Momosetta: I like the only sound, it means that I can not get distracted by the video. Thanks Jenna 😁
  39. Miley_Xoxo: Good morning🌞
  40. NADP: This is soooooo relaxing
  41. Jasmine Chzaszcz: ily Just asmr ❤️ u make my life soooo much easier thank u for that n for taking time to read these
  42. Kelly Parker: That face is me when im constipated.... Also jj asmr I've been mentioned in a video before but your videos are the bomb! Everytime I watch them I get tingles even the i have a immunity.
  43. Skyler Mata: Awesome video.. thanks for the tingles. Maybe one video you could do a camera touching, tapping lens, mishandling the camera sounds along with mouth sounds!
  44. Miley_Xoxo: Aw Thanks J😁
  45. SimpleName: Nice video as always J!!! I slept well yesterday, thanks!
  46. Veah LeRae: Why is that face actually me?
  47. Nelli Morena: Good morning!!!
  48. J ASMR: Morning! Hope you have a fabulous day
  49. Rachel Park: You da bomb dot com
  50. lps warrior 101: Hi
  51. Jasmine Chzaszcz: Btw I add like all ur vids to best asmrs so I can sleep/be relaxed n I have anxiety mostly at night n u really help me get relaxed n sleep❤️ so thank u sm for that❤️❤️❤️
  52. revistinha1: Mr Styrofoamhead forgot to pay his power bill Thanks for the video Have a great friday
  53. J ASMR: I LOVE this idea. If you're reading this and you're into this idea, please do it! Send me your video (under 1 minute) to my email jasmr.contact@gmail.com :) I would love to do this. I will also be making a live video announcing this idea. Auga Mi this is an amazing idea.
  54. Auga Mi: Omg this is so good! And hey J since your growing sooo fast! I wanned to say 20k tingle party could be made by you and your fans! Like some fans send you asmr you do it into one and yiu add your asrm "Tingle party with fans"? I just had this idea❤❤ I lived for this asmr it will help me with my homework because for me its 16:57pm❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ thank you J -your biggest fan❤ kisses
  55. Butterfly Harmony: Holy smokes!! You’re almost at 16k. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a channel grow this fast. You definitely deserve it because of all the amazing tingles you give us. 😘❤️❤️Happy tingling❤️😘
  56. Kadence Damron: I feel very nice now thank you I’m very relaxed
  57. GHFear: Morning J!!!!
  58. Kelly Parker: Thanks jj asmr ^=^
  59. iguanadawn: Did you put your mic in the foam head? Good planning. If I were you I would be out of ideas by now
  60. tapping out, trigger finger, tapping maple trees, trigger warning killer mike, brushing teeth once a day, brushing teeth gif, asmr youtube, asmr sounds, brushing your tongue, asmr cardi b, new movies, asmr eating, https://www.facebook.com/, facebook logo, facebook app, triggered meme, tapping technique, new york, asmr glow, brushing teeth in shower, triggertech, asmr definition, brushing curly hair, new amsterdam, facetime, new york yankees, new emojis, tapping synonym, brushing protocol, tapping head, trigger definition, asmr video, asmr darling, triggered gif, brushing dogs teeth, brushing baby teeth, new england patriots, tapping eft, newegg, tapping machine, brushing scam, new orleans, tapping meaning, facebook log in, asmr triggers, tapping points, new zealand, triggered, new york and company, asmr slime, asmr microphone, tapping block, brushing cats teeth, brushing teeth with charcoal, new england, tapping therapy, news today, brushing teeth, new york weather, tapping screw, tapping for weight loss, faces, tapping for anxiety, asmr sleep, asmr soap, brushing teeth too hard, tapping definition, new orleans saints, brushing hair, asmr honeycomb, facebook, trigger point foam roller, facebook com login, asmr lyrics, tapping solution, trigger fish, new balance, new york post, brushing with baking soda, trigger point, facebook search, facebook watch, new york times, facebook marketplace, trigger thumb, trigger point therapy, brushing teeth with coconut oil, asmr gibi, facebook stock price, newsela, brushing teeth clipart, trigger synonym, facebook mobile, trigger finger surgery, news, tapping asmr, new york lottery, facebook sign up, tapping a keg, facetious, asmr tapping, trigger anime, facebook desktop, brushing teeth with salt, triggered feminist, facebook stock, asmr reddit, brushing your teeth, asmr food, trigger warning, brushing teeth song, facebook careers, tapping games, tapping meditation, trigger finger splint, trigger finger treatment, asmr 21 savage, trigger point injections, facebook messenger, facebook portal

ASMR Face Tingles (half visuals, half audio only)

297 Likes297 Dislikes
9,139 views views followers
Comedy Upload TimePublished on 1 Mar 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment