ASMR SLIME IN YOUR EARS - 100,000 SUBS - tips best game

Sunday, March 10, 2019

ASMR SLIME IN YOUR EARS - 100,000 SUBS

  1. Symza Ellowdene: Jenna can you please do more eye ball asmr for Halloween? I loved that video I replayed it many times already. Recently I saw the eyeballs at Walmart and I bought it! But I don’t have a mic so I can’t make them for myself Haha
  2. nopeNormals: Yasss boi 100k
  3. One Sec: I don’t know why but the slime makes me think of a butterfly
  4. Angie Trang: Congrats ❤❤ You deserve all the love ❤
  5. Jayla Mason: My name is Jayla that ironic.
  6. Lil Nil: You totally deserve this! You’ve worked to hard and posted almost every day! Thanks for being the ASMR QUEEN!!! Edit - OMG SHE LIKED IT! I WAS LIKED BY THE QUEEN
  7. Overwatch _Tracer: *whispers* Congratulations! LOL! Not hating love you Jenna! ❤️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ
  8. Miral Laswey: Omg i cant believe u hit 100k !!!! AAAHH
  9. Snazzy Jazzy!: congratulations! I have been at your channel since the 20k which I know isn't as long as some of the people here but I just wanted to say how much I love your videos and your content you are so creative. Thank you and keep up the great work!
  10. Jesse The human being: I am amazed.Wow.100k.WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!Congratulations!LIKE what!Well I am sppeeeccchhhlllleeessss
  11. Kaylee Cook: 2:22 is sooo satisfying
  12. Shadows Art: TODAY ON J NEWS: JENNA REACHED 100K SUBS! AND BROUGHT BACK SLIME IN YOUR EARS *jerry opens champagne* NOT NOW JERRY
  13. I NEED A HELMET!!: Hiya I see it >:D
  14. LyssaK: Congrats on 100k!!!! You totally deserved it! But, I feel like you should have 15,000,000,000,000,000,000 subscribers by now!๐Ÿค—
  15. The cjsocool Family Channel: Yay I've been with u sense u had 46 thousand like not that long ago
  16. P e a c h: Wow, it´s amazing how like 7 months ago or less you were 1k!!! Honestly you deserve everything, love youuuuu!!
  17. Lauren Ann: We have had the famous mermaid slime, the fairy slime now the monster slime. Coming next.... UNICORN SLIME!๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ’œ
  18. Slay Queen Lisa: Oh pls do it!!
  19. Jedi Paws: My favorite thing here HAS to be that cat at the end... love it!
  20. Iconic Grande: tHE QUEEN OF TINGLES HAS REACHED 100K <3 CONGRATS J I LUV YOU
  21. Lexie Lexie: I thought the slime cost $100,000 at first๐Ÿ˜ญ
  22. Gacha Piper2469: +Katie and Lacey the baby XD
  23. Holly: CONGRATULATIONS!!!
  24. broke h#e: Omgggg lol ๐Ÿ˜‚
  25. Nico Nico: Congrats
  26. DanCec _1: Wooooooo!!!!!! Finaly!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I knew IT!!!!
  27. LIM Oncino!!: I MISS SLIME IN MY EARS HMNGHHHHH
  28. Zoey Myers: Ur channels soooo under rated and I hate it! I don’t see why you haven’t hit 1M
  29. Blissful Besson: Sucker for Why don’t we and kpop YESSSS
  30. Marrit Liebrand: Congrats with 100k!๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅ‚ I follow your channel for a while now and I really like your videos!
  31. piercethekath: hi i luv u
  32. Bear_ Bear67: Congratulations!!❤️❤️๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹
  33. VictorFernandez: Someone answer why is it so echoey
  34. LatteLunar x: WAIT I THOUGHT YOU HAD 20K WHEN DID YOU GAIN 80K NEW SUBS. WHOOOOOO!!!
  35. m a s h a: I love you! I’m so soo happy u got 100k subs but u deserve more! Cause out of all 10 asmr channels I’m subscribed to you’re the only one who makes me tingle!! ❤️❤️❤️ love you and hope u get 1m+ subs!
  36. NAXX: 100k!omg๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
  37. Harmony Cano: I’ve been here since the 6k!!, I love u so much and ur so awesome congrats ๐ŸŽŠ be yourself and always remember I love u. U always give me tingles and yea ๐Ÿ’• notice me soon j!! ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ
  38. Philip Manning: Why did she have a random blade lying around
  39. start sad: YESS girls without u I can't sleep ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ด♥️
  40. NeonNibbles :3: I can't belive that you don't have 1 trillion subs yet. Oh well. 100k is the yellow brick road to 1trillion!
  41. alliecat 2093: I looooove slime in you're ears so fricken much!!!!!!!!
  42. Braelyn McDowell: Congrats Jenna! I always knew some day you would hit 100,000 subs! Again congrats and I'm so happy for you! On the way to 1 million!!!!
  43. Savanah Cote: Oh my gosh I’m actually early #notificationsquad lol I got this notification and I stopped watching Shane for this! ๐Ÿ˜‚
  44. Gucci Millie: Your just the best ASMR YouTuber in this planet actually YOUR THE BEST YOUTUBER ON EARTH ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
  45. Tristin Tucker: ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
  46. Fox GamerYT: yes ur english is beutiful you know my teacher always says that no ones perfect but only god is...
  47. BlueFox StudiosTM: *whole I had to
  48. Jรผรฑรฏpรซr Kรธรธkรฏรซ: CONGRATS ON 100K U TOTALLY DESERVE THIS :D
  49. its. reagan: OMG PLEASE FILM ANOTHER
  50. Payoongi: Early
  51. Leanne Miller: CONGRATS on 100k!!! been in my wonderful sleep since 5k subs, Love you!❤️
  52. Ealsite: Congrats for 100k subs u deserve it
  53. Mr. Artist: Congrats on 100k!!!
  54. bonjour: happy 100kkkkkk
  55. AntisocialButterfly: FNAF Flipnote's The mic shouldn’t echo in an asmr video. It doesn’t sound good.
  56. Gacha Tessa: Katie and Dusty the dog CAN YOU PLEASE STOP WITH SAYING "OMG" ?!
  57. ADDISON KUKOSKY: Awww I think 8 peaple missed the like button
  58. Maia Campbell: I’ve been watching you since 1k and I can honestly say you’ve grown so much as a asmrtist and a person and you can see that you’ve got more comfortable in front of the camera all I can say is well done gurl ๐Ÿ’‹ we all got yo back if you need us
  59. Tessa Yates: You not ganna believe who is looking bad to day (first 2 words)
  60. crayonsandcolouringbooks: I'M SO PROUD OF U JENNAAA
  61. Explore Discover: 15:44 did anyone understand what she said or it’s just me?
  62. LeeLee The Gangster :D: *Spooky season is coming to haunt every town!*
  63. Samah: Omg congrats! I’m so happy you hit 100k you deserved months ago but I’m glad you have accomplished this goal! I hope one day I can get 100k! ♥️๐Ÿ‘‘✨
  64. cute cookie: First 100 views gets a like
  65. midnight the wolf angel: Sounds like yr underwater! ^^ it's so cool
  66. Jayla Mason: And my moms name is Jannie.
  67. Honey Gummy: Yes! You did it! I’m so happy you made it! I have been watching you since you had 18k, it is amazing how fast you got 100k, hope you have a wonderful day!
  68. harry potter lover2.0: Pause go to 10:38
  69. ihave asiancheekbones: Congrats! You are beautiful, inside & out, & DAMN girl, you have fantastic, expressive brows.
  70. lex ii: This is so amazing I've been here since 10k I'm so happy to be a early fan๐Ÿ˜Š
  71. Haileys Studio: can't wait for 1 million subs ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ I know your gonna get there one day ๐Ÿ˜€❤❤❤
  72. harry potter lover2.0: That would be a 5 hour video be happy that you did a vid
  73. A ASMR: o l i v i a e s t h e t i c you literally have 2 subscribers
  74. Caleb Chesnutt: i used to have a koosh ball like that, but it was made to look like Winnie the Pooh.
  75. shannon taylor: Me: enjoying video๐Ÿ˜ AD: EPIC IS AN AWARD WINNING...!!!!
  76. Sofia ล tefankovรก: J + slime = my love ❤
  77. Dave Cayabyab: happy 100k subs Jenna!!! i love you, you beautiful soul (;
  78. 33sweetgirly: Every time I see your videos I just click the like button ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜€
  79. Jana Pavlovic: She beautiful
  80. b a b y p i n k: You deserve 1M subs!! Soon, my child๐Ÿ’•
  81. SLSBLNH: Love you
  82. Ana Ana: I remember when you had like 10k.. you are so amazing ♡ you deserve it, and i'm really proud of you ๐Ÿ’• keep going like that.. (bad english I know, sorry for that, i'm not fluent)
  83. Beatrice Albanese: This gave me lots of tingles!!! Thank you and congrats ๐Ÿ’•❤️❤️
  84. Emily Prewitt: Omg I have been missing slime in your ears!! Btw.. CONGRATS ON 100K!!!!๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž
  85. Loki203: I’ve been here since 60k congratulations
  86. Angee Shadow: For future references, I was here at/before 100,000 subs.
  87. Cรฉleste Hamelin-Nicol: YAY YOU HIT THE BIG 100 000!!! Love you Jenna! <3
  88. mia ramos: OMG CONGRATS JENNA๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
  89. Jfjf Knfjf: Oh hell yeah im down for it
  90. Lauren Ann: Omg I love you so much!๐Ÿ’œ
  91. Apexx_321 fernan: Congrats Jenna! We Want View The 100k subs button
  92. Leigh Roberts: An original comment
  93. ใพใ‚ใ•ใพ: Hello.I'm Japsnese. I don't understand your saying, but I like your videos.Thank you.
  94. Nicole Medina: 133*
  95. SeffuHD: I remember when you just had 3k... omg..
  96. paradise drawings: 18:16 the tinglesss๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค
  97. Valerie Is great: Do more of the brain spat ball thing it sounds amazing o and u should do a squishy video too Ps congrats on 100k I love your vids there very relaxing ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด
  98. Juan Domingo: ¡Felicidades! 100,000 suscriptores nos sentimos orgullosos de ti, sรฉ que algรบn dรญa serรกn 1,000,000!!!
  99. แ—ฉแ’ชแ’ชY Tแ•ผE แ‘ญOTแ—ฉTO แ—ฏOแ’ชแ–ด: me 5th
  100. Jeslyn Hatton: You don't even need earbuds๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
  101. ็Ž‹้ŸตๆทEvanism༒: Congrats for 100K(ใ†ฯ‰ใ†*)
  102. One Sec: Birds be braken it down outside
  103. Misty Dreams: Congratulations Jenna!!!!I sunscribed when you were at 7K or something and after that I could never get enough of you channel.I am so proud of you!You made it this far.It won't be long before you hit 1 million!I love you and all of your videos❤
  104. Cuddles the Cat: Congratulations on the 100k subs! ๐ŸŽŠ
  105. jessica page: Been here since 4k oml canlt belive this
  106. Antisocial Popsicle: No matter how many subscribers you had I loved you from day 1 and is still do. I enjoy your content very much. I can’t fall asleep with anyone else’s asmr. Why? I don’t know I just can’t I guess you just have the magic touch
  107. Hannah Sprague: I’ve been around for a long while. Since the first slime in your ears video I believe. I’m so proud of you. You’ve come so far and only keep on striding further forward. Keep on being you, girlie. We love ya~ ๐Ÿ’•
  108. Edgar Savior: Waiting for ๐Ÿ‘‰Silver Play Button๐Ÿ‘ˆ
  109. josh hargett: Congrats on 100k!
  110. Cara Favre: 8:50๐Ÿคง๐Ÿคง๐Ÿคง
  111. Addyson Slaymaker: October anyone?
  112. ROBLOX GAMING WITH EMILY: OMG u are such a role model and an inspiration to me I love this Chanel so much and so happy you r finally getting the attention y deserve can u do a vid with space buns just think u would look super cute congrats xx
  113. Samantha Nguyen: 3:27 most tingly sound known to mankind
  114. ่‰ฒ็ง‹ใฎ: ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
  115. Bangtan Boyz: What state does she live in
  116. Kristy B: YAY JENNA *_WOOP WOOOOP_*
  117. TM TrickShots: congratulations ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆ!!!
  118. One Sec: It looked like the mic had a fedora when you put the plasticine it
  119. ifa21: Congratulations 100.000๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
  120. Lisa Maes: omgg!! congratss! here since ur 200subs video! Love u
  121. Jorja Seekings: Congrats Jenna!!! I remember watching you when you had like 10k subs!! ❤️๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’•
  122. Valerie Hong: PART 2 PLEASE
  123. seavey herron: Congrats on hitting a big milestone of 100k! I am sure you will get to 1m in no time
  124. Harv: You deserve all the subs your videos are amazing
  125. Jedi Paws: I’ve been watching your vids for so long and I’m happy to say.... I’m your 100,000th subscriber!!!! ❤️ Even though you deserve way way more
  126. Abril Dorantes: i love this <3
  127. Valeriee: Pin this for no reason. ๐Ÿ˜‚
  128. Moonlight Diamond: Congrats Jenna for getting 100K Im so proud of you and I remember when you were at 5 subs I fell in love with your channel Keep up the good work. <3
  129. Besta Nessa: I’m a bit late but.. Congratulations! I really luv your channel, keep up the great work, and keep giving us tInGlEs <3 c:
  130. Emma Murrell: Jenna you're so talented at asmr , I love you're video's . Their always make me fall asleep or they just help me calm down from my anxiety . So , thank you x ❤
  131. Nicole Castillo: Saw it
  132. Cream Puff: I've been watching your videos since 100 and something subs and the content is still amazing ♡ Congrats on 100k You deserve it :)
  133. Mamba The RainWing: And Dahl, I came for your constantly happy mood, beautiful image, incredible ASMR, and amazing opinions. Not just for some stupid slime.
  134. Alisha Ramon: So happy for you! Love your videos!
  135. sippinon.bleach: YASSSSSS It's ya girl back with another comment and a daily reminder how much you mean to me❤❤ without you I can't sleep.
  136. แƒงีดีฒษ  ีชษ‘ึึาฝษพ ีชรญฯ‚ฦ˜: Congrats!
  137. Brianna Bonuelos: CAN YOU MAKE A VIDEO THAT THE CANE IS ALL THE WAY UP?
  138. o l i v i a e s t h e t i c: +A ASMR a-and
  139. แ—ฉแ’ชแ’ชY Tแ•ผE แ‘ญOTแ—ฉTO แ—ฏOแ’ชแ–ด: Omg congrats IM SO SORRY I HAVENT BEEN WATCHING AGAIN IM BUSY WITH HIGHSCHOOL RN IM ON BREAK BUT GOING BACK IN A FEW WEEKS ILL CATCH UP DONT FORGET Stay a potato and stay the best
  140. Izabelle Blankenship: Jenna saw it
  141. Connor 13 Ross13: HER MFING CHANNEL IS GROWING !! YESS KEEP IT UPP ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ’•
  142. Cadance Randall: It’s been a while senpai
  143. Lalisa Anne: HAPPY 100K SUBS!!!๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰CONGRATS๐Ÿ’“ ILOVEYOU JENNA!๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’
  144. CandyBachNai: Congratulations! You’re doing so amazing and I hope one day you’ll reach 1M!! ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—
  145. LIM Oncino!!: Arigathanks gozaimuch for his j asmr hajxbjwbssu congratulations on ur 100k subssss
  146. One Sec: The kitty ball had a dissection
  147. Fox GamerYT: ur slime is the same color of what my sister has
  148. Lemon Narwhal: I'm so happy for you!!!
  149. Unicorn Squad: I love when you where touched the mic it made me tingle sooooooooooo much ๐ŸŽค
  150. Payoongi: Potato
  151. tea: omg I remember when you had like 7k that’s crazy
  152. Yan Tan: Same
  153. prilivya yeet: Congrats! This is SO amazing! I joined when you were at like 4k subs! This is just amazing! Awesome job,Jenna! I love you so much and I can’t wait until You reach more subs! Sending all my love! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘
  154. Sophia Lin: I remember you had a poll a few weeks ago about getting a 3dio and i have been waiting haha please do get one so you can actually put slime in our ears!! Despite the hate the 3dio gets, many of us really enjoy it :)
  155. ไน็ก่ง‰ไฝฟๆˆ‘่ถ…ๅฟซ: Lol
  156. Mamba The RainWing: You look so much like me math teacher! It trips me out every time! - Love from Aus
  157. Makenzee B: Why Dont We Is Great BYE limelight?¿
  158. Lil_Cheng: CONGRATS!
  159. Fox GamerYT: ya me to hope you sub to me
  160. Noodle Fam: Hello 33rd comment
  161. Denise Mullan: hi I really liked the spikey ball it gave me lots of tingles can u make another video with the spikey ball thing xxx.
  162. Izzy G: 4:30 is what good macaroni sounds like lmaoo
  163. Kawaii Dog Lover: Congrats!!! ILYSM ! ๐ŸŽ‰❤️
  164. Marta Devesa: Congratulations ๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘✌๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ”
  165. AbbiCat: When I first came to your channel, you had 3K subscribers and now you have 100K!!❤️ ❤️ ❤️ Your channel has grown so much!!! I'm glad I'm part of this wonderful community ๐Ÿ‘Œ Though I do miss the days when you replied to my comments and stuff... ๐Ÿ˜”
  166. Cami for life: Omg 19:54
  167. Taehyung’s wifeu๐Ÿ’œ: ARMY?
  168. Nicholas Petranella: yo sistah you need to sleep. The same guy
  169. Isabella DeHayes: Okay this was so good๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ the tingles were real๐Ÿ™‚ also where did you get the skeleton floam?
  170. Love and Hope_13: Been here since your 3rd vid (I just checked lol)๐Ÿ’• I still remember your 200 subs vid
  171. clown that frowns: Cangrattttsssss!!!
  172. Lizzy's love: First
  173. J ASMR: Lauren Ann unicorn putty ๐Ÿ˜‰ check my new upload you called it!
  174. 3DBR ASMR: When you receive the 100k plate, make an ASMR with it.
  175. Hadlee Adria: I thought the thumbnail meant there was 100k slimes on the mic ๐Ÿ˜‚rip
  176. VictorFernandez: FNAF Flipnote's no like all her video have this slight echo to them.
  177. Dying Whale: Yas queen, I couldn't wait any longer for some slime/ putty asmr video. CONGRATS ON 100K I KNEW U WERE GONNA MAKE IT xx
  178. ะฏั€ะพัะปะฐะฒะฐ ะŸะพะฟะพะฒะฐ: ะœะดั... ะ ะตัั‚ัŒ ั€ัƒััะบะธะต?
  179. Darcy point XD: OMG IM SO HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•
  180. RYLIE HERMAN: YAAAAS
  181. Aubrey C.: ๐Ÿ˜
  182. Wolf Girl: Literally Jenna... this is the most relaxing 30 minutes of my entire life. I am soo happy that you now have more than 100k subscribers. This is a big thank you for what you made for us for 10 years. Whish you luck for 200k and more! I love you jenna! ๐Ÿ˜ Btw i am soo proud of you girlie!!!!! Love the "Luna Ucrin" a lot! Wish you the best of luck for 1 Millioooonnn!!!!
  183. Marta Tuliani: The skeleton floam killed me ๐Ÿคค
  184. Felicity McDermott: Omg yessss ur amazing love you so much ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿคง
  185. Bubblegum Girl: I love this!mI'mgoing to try it lol
  186. Fox GamerYT: she didnt became 200k subs yet geniuse she is still 100k subs now geniuse
  187. Eva Quaresma: Hey I'm Portuguese and I love you soooooo much ❤️❤️
  188. Fox GamerYT: hope you sub me
  189. Dying Whale: King of Despair xD OK....
  190. Landrey Fitz: Congratulations Jenna!!! You deserve 1 Million subscribers!!❤️❤️❤️❤️
  191. Alyssa’s YT Channel: omg. i’m tingling so much that i don’t think it’s healthy. Edit:thx for 6 likes lol
  192. Space_Cookies z: Omg where did she get the first slime!?
  193. Nyx Kwek: YESSS I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MY WHILE LIFE OMAI THANK YOU SO MUCH and congrats on 100k you really really deserved it for the quality and quantity of your videos! All the best in your asmr channel and I will always be here supporting you because it was you who made me fall for asmr ❤️❗️๐Ÿ’ซ thank you for always making me anticipate to watch your videos everyday! Love you Jenna ๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ’Ÿ‼️๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ˜ป
  194. * LydiaTrysToArt *: OMG I've been here since 100 subs, I'm so proud of you girl ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ญ I love your ASMR vids, I can't wait for your 200k vid ❤
  195. asmr munchkin: I am so proud to say I have been here since 193 subscribers
  196. Carly Teeter: Happy 1k!!! ๐Ÿ’ž1️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
  197. Claymonster Meow: I'm so proud Jenna your great and I hope you know that ๐Ÿค—
  198. Katie and Lacey the baby: OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG O M GGGGGGGGG I just cant believe it! OMG WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! Edit: I can believe it what I don't believe is that you don't have 1 million subs yet but congrats on 100 k its the road to 1 MILLION!!!
  199. Evan Oscars: One of the first? Please like
  200. Louisa_ Hodges: Congrats j!!! Love you and your videos so so sooo much ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•
  201. Jinx :3: 19:53 *looks at the one spec of foam* Sighhhh... *OCD kicks in* Oh lord... Haha still got tingles tho ❤️
  202. NO TALKING ASMR: I told you that you will reach 100k sub! Congratulations!
  203. The Bro Squad: Congratulations but where Was the mermaid slime
  204. the snow leopard: Hi. Im oualid and im 0 year . ( 1 like = 1 year ) ๐Ÿ™Œ ๐Ÿ‘• ๐Ÿ‘– ๐Ÿ‘ž
  205. baby gurl: i thought u were actually gonna put ur cat in a video when i heard “black cat”
  206. frank the skater: Congratulations ๐ŸŽˆ ๐ŸŽˆ
  207. xXLilithXx: Well done! You totally deserve all these subs!
  208. Antisocial Popsicle: Also for the first 3 minutes I was already falling asleep i can never finish your videos because I fall asleep way to quickly during the first few minutes. Just proves how amazing you are.
  209. Inri Roring: You are literally the only asmr channel that does slime in your ears! And bTW CONGRATSSS QUEEN ON 100K SUBS i was with you since you have 30+ subs im not lying SWEAR! ILY SO MUCHHHH๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—❤๐Ÿ’—❤๐Ÿ’—❤๐Ÿ’—❤
  210. Kanamih hatashi: WE LOVE YOUU WAAAAAAAAA HAPPY 100k JENA WE WUV YOU! -3-
  211. Alyssa’s YT Channel: i’ve been here since 47k ! and you’ve gotten so far Jenna it’s aMaZiNg!
  212. ASMR Mary Glair: ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜œ
  213. ivonne isabell: +125
  214. Undead bagel: Congrats!!!! And I actually found you from the tide pod video.... but either way IM STILL HERE AND WILL ALWAYS!!!:)
  215. Aubrey C.: Haha ๐Ÿ˜‚
  216. Diva.edits: Congrats Jenna on 100k you deserve it lots o love ~Diva Edits :)
  217. Deuce Bigalow: Am I the only one who thinks she has really nice hands? ๐Ÿ˜‚
  218. Beija L.Franco: 169 duhh
  219. Wolf Girl: Omg! Thank you jenna for notice me !!!! I love you ๐Ÿ˜
  220. L4UR4 CR4FT: Please make tingles (app) channel
  221. lauren owen: WOW CONGRATS JUST WOOOOW YAAA
  222. A ASMR: o l i v i a e s t h e t i c I misread it I thought it said you hit 10k a couple days ago sorry
  223. Princiee A: I love slime in my ears aaaaaaa ILYSM ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’ Read more
  224. Taehyung’s wifeu๐Ÿ’œ: Bangtan Boyz By any chance, are you ARMY? If so, who’s your bias? You can tell mine by my username๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ
  225. TrapDrago Electrician: No ye entedi ni madre nose inglรฉs pero me suscribo๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜‹
  226. alyssa nieb: Congratulations!!!! I’ve been with you since the start I love you!!!๐Ÿ’• you really deserve this you always work so hard!
  227. avena: *Congrats* Your dream finally come true I'm happy for you
  228. Taehyung’s wifeu๐Ÿ’œ: Moonlight Diamond ARMY?
  229. bb. kali: Love 2:27-2:35 so satisfiying!!
  230. Gina DiFilippo: Congrats on 100k
  231. Yazmin Pineda: Brahh why not just make your channel about slime fucking immature adult
  232. Cassidy Mccay: These are my fav!
  233. AngelBunny Bella: We have been blessed with 30 minutes of absolute BEAUTY
  234. Aeromaty: A video in spanish please! Hi from Perรบ!
  235. Zoya Mahmood: Aww 10 ppl missed the like button, tut tut tut, nows the chance to change thatt
  236. Gacha Piper2469: +Katie and Lacey the baby i hope she does tho!
  237. Ultimate Robot: 2 people said they were the 100,000th subscriber... bullshit
  238. Little Kawaii: Piper Palmieri no u mean... ๐Ÿ’ฏ MILLION!!
  239. Ofelia KPOP: Lmaoo
  240. hannah s: Hi I'm new pls see this
  241. Nella Nissinen: Notification Squad!
  242. Ky B: I subscribed after your fist bomb slime in your ears
  243. Ja boi Deku: I love the brush noises!
  244. - Its.Nikaaa -: Congrats to 100k ❤️❤️
  245. brianna schiffner: Same
  246. Young 777: Awesome work J !
  247. • แƒšแƒ“ฮšฮฑฯ„ฮฑฮบฯ…ฮฉฯ„ฮฑฮบฯ…แƒ“แƒš •: Ecco come rovinare un microfono:
  248. Tom Hank: This and a tub of ice cream is all I’ll ever need. Congratulations on 100,000! We are all so lucky that you are a content creator! All of your videos give me tingles and I love you very much!!! Congrats again on 100k❤️๐Ÿ’•
  249. basket- l: Your Videos are the best and you are the best ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’•❤๐Ÿ‘ธ
  250. o l i v i a e s t h e t i c: +A ASMR it's okay;)
  251. Jimin Oppa: SO HAPPY FOR YAAA❤️❤️๐Ÿ˜‚❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
  252. BlueFox StudiosTM: R.I.P. Kitty
  253. Evelina_ Elisa: OMG I SAW A CAT ON THE MIC 2:14
  254. ั‚ั‹ ะฝะต ั‚ั‹ ะบะพะณะดะฐ ะฝะต ั‚ั‹: you're the only who makes me tingle ❤
  255. Ally Coffman: You should do a creepy slime in your ears for Halloween like make the pokes sound like footsteps and Halloween themed slimes
  256. ื ื•ื™ ื’ืื•ื™: Congratulations!! I'm in love with your asmr❤๐Ÿ‘‚❤ keep it up!!
  257. Artsy ASMR: Congratulations my dear! ๐ŸŽ‰ I remember when you had like 200 subs. You've come a long way! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŽ‰
  258. m a s h a: I’m in a bus so I can’t have my volume on but I somehow get tingles from just looking at you lol
  259. o l i v i a e s t h e t i c: you just had like 10k a day ago haha!♡ congrats☁️
  260. Casey T: this is actually my new favourite video on the whole of youtube ๐Ÿ˜
  261. Tori Evanov: Congrats ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜ญ❤️ILYSM JENNA ❤️
  262. Gacha Tessa: Katie and Dusty the dog sorry i was too mad.....๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ฃ
  263. Angela Ziegler: Aha!
  264. _.amelie amxlie._: Im so Happy you have 100.000 subscribers but you deserve more!!!๐Ÿ˜❤
  265. Blacktie Melody: Congrats on 100k Subs!
  266. Roo Tube: I wish I had a mic ๐ŸŽ™ like yours your soo good
  267. Opx Panda: Time for a YouTube play button! Love your vids, just loading onto this video made me tired and gave me triggers straight away lol.
  268. Jerleria Pony: Yeah ๐Ÿ˜
  269. Dying Whale: Victor Fernandez because it's on a mic -.-
  270. hannah s: Hi
  271. Chi Hoร ng Anh Thฦฐ: I am Viet Nam
  272. Angie Long: 17:33-17:43 is my favorite part ๐Ÿคฃ
  273. Sven 619000: CONGRATSSSSSSSSS!!!! NEXT MILESTONE IS 1 MILLION!!!!!!!!!!!
  274. lu asmr: I love your videos of slime i love you from Chile
  275. Sharky Draws: Who’s been theres here with her since her first ever mermaid slime vid? I have ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’— love ya j!
  276. Auga Mi: I remember when you just had like 6k or something!๐ŸŽ€ When i saw you i fell in love and you still remain my favourite asmrist!! I remember when you filmed first slime in your ears and started a HYPE a TREND!! I'm so proud of you. As you sed in the video that everyone came after the slime in your ears video maybe every loyal fan could make a slime in your ears and you could make an edit. Or some kind of CONGRATULATIONS ๐ŸŽŠin asmr? Like saying congrats 100 times and ect. Or CREATE A VLOG CHANNEL!๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽˆ Again Happy 100k Jen! I hope you will still remember me as your loyal Lithuanian๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡น fan even when you're going to have 1milion ❤ Edit: fave part 2:25 that bubble *POPPING* ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
  277. TomGaming68: love
  278. Speck The Cow: Shoot 39 people thought the dislike button was the *"dis i like"* button :(
  279. Eva Quaresma: You're the best!!! Congratulations ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰❤️
  280. Lenabean38 Thats my username on roblox.: \/\/ |-| /\ T ?
  281. Minecraft Skin Girl: it hasn't even been 10 years btw
  282. Rogue ASMR: this is so weird. thanks for making me feel like a snare drum I loved it
  283. • fluffy animates • [rรธses]: Congratulations <3
  284. KK ASMR: Congratulations! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽˆ
  285. Veera K.: I'm Finland. Me 9 yers. Sorry me no good English! But good video! You is best!! And happy 100 Subscribe!! I'm happy!! ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™❤๐Ÿ’“
  286. One Sec: Same
  287. adriana silvis: i’m actually so proud!! omg i’m tearing up ๐Ÿ˜ญ
  288. Your Ma: 2:06 get you someone who looks at you the way Jenna looks at the slime and camera๐Ÿ˜›
  289. SANDERZ8: I don't post comments coz I know they won't get seen but I will once and see how it goes
  290. Facundo 29: YAY!!
  291. King of Despair: thought you were going to put 100,000 slimes :(
  292. LPS Oreo: 2:48 wow that's kinda loud still loved the tingles
  293. Ultimate Robot: The Bros Squad dead
  294. Sad Sushi: Congratulations❤❤U deserve much more subscribers cuz ur content is amazing as always๐Ÿ˜
  295. Aldi Ilham Anugerah: CONGRATULATION,, IM THE NEW SUBSCRIBER NOW
  296. A Dancer Was Born: I was your 100,000! This is no lie! I refreshed my page to check!
  297. Trag ic: CONGRATS on ๐Ÿ’ฏ k
  298. harry potter lover2.0: ? I don't know what you said
  299. Jessica Hoyos: Hi
  300. LeeLee The Gangster :D: What if you can do asmr on halloween and do halloween asmr? Just a suggestion like with pumpkins, skulls etc. I mean you did it in this vid I was wondering if you could do it again
  301. Ealsite: I like ur comment.
  302. Ally Coffman: Also, Ilysm and I really enjoy your asmr.... and your beautiful.... pls respond
  303. Blissful Besson: THE TINY PIECE YOU JUST LEFT ON THE MICCCCC NOOOO Nvm you took it off I was about to have a panic attack lol
  304. Jasmineknows Best: I remember when you had around 5K๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜ญ but congrats on 100K!!!!your growing sooo fast๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹
  305. Maryweather -: Parabรฉns pelos 100k๐Ÿ’–
  306. Viperz: Congratulations
  307. ะั‚ะฐัˆะพะป ะšั‹ัˆ-ะบั‹ัˆ: ะ—ะฝะฐะตั‚ะต, ั‚ัƒั‚ ั ะพะบะฐะทะฐะปะฐััŒ ัะปัƒั‡ะฐะนะฝะพ, ะฝะพ ะฟะพะดะฟะธัะฐะปะฐััŒ ัั€ะฐะทัƒ. ะะต ะธะท-ะทะฐ ะบั€ะฐัะพั‚ั‹ ะธะปะธ ั…ะฐะนะฟะฐ. ะŸั€ะพัั‚ะพ ะผะธะปะฐั ะดะตะฒัƒัˆะบะฐ, ะบะพั‚ะพั€ะฐั ัะฝะธะผะฐะตั‚ ะพั‚ะปะธั‡ะฝั‹ะต ะฐัะผั€ ัะพ ัะปะฐะนะผะฐะผะธ)
  308. Svetlana Lana Tisaj: Congratulations!
  309. Hxnnah Plays: Congrats!!
  310. Ana Vera: Hope you feel better jenna! Love you! ๐Ÿค—
  311. Earlyta aaa: Im with you in 8k subscriber
  312. Yeet: Can’t you ever just play with it And not kill our ears putting it on the microphone It’s disgusting sounding
  313. harry potter lover2.0: 19:53 I'm triggered and not in a good way lol
  314. Echo Zscrub: Where is this girls one mil subs? Loud Speaker: DiD aNyOnE sEe A oNe MiLlIoN SuBScRiBeRs AnY wHeRe?
  315. celebration of life, slime recipe, slime on the mic asmr, asmr darling, celebration in the oaks, celebration cinema woodland, celebration meme, slime mold, slime in the microwave, slime games, celebration church, slimer, slime with borax, celebration of lights, asmr food, slime urban dictionary, asmr slime on the microphone, slime belief, celebration hospital, asmr video, slime factory, celebration florida, asmr slime, slime kit, asmr youtube, slime rancher wiki, slime machine, slime on the microphone, celebration bowl, slime supplies, slime activator, that gunk in your ears ielts, micro floam slime, celebration pointe, celebration cinema south, asmr reddit, celebration gif, slime under the microscope, celebration high school, slime michaels canada, asmr soap, asmr definition, celebration synonym, slime microbeads, slime micro, slime microbiology, asmr sounds, asmr tapping, celebration cinema, slime michaels class, celebration station, slime shops, asmr cardi b, celebration cinema north, slime michaels, slime rancher, asmr gibi, slime recipe easy, slime mixer, slime michelle, asmr lyrics, celebration emoji, snot in your ears, slime without glue, celebration cinema lansing, slime mixing, slime pictures, asmr eating, slime on microfiber, slime belief lyrics, slime mickey mouse, asmr triggers, slime microorganism, asmr 21 savage, celebration park, asmr honeycomb, slime videos, asmr microphone, asmr slime in your ears no talking, slime asmr, asmr glow, asmr sleep

ASMR SLIME IN YOUR EARS - 100,000 SUBS

2,372 Likes2,372 Dislikes
55,001 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 26 Sep 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment