ASMR MUKBANG with The DeFinoTwinz - tips best game

Sunday, March 10, 2019

ASMR MUKBANG with The DeFinoTwinz

  1. Hannes Remo: I really liked this! So funny and entertaining! You should defo do more collabs! How did you find them for this collab? For some reason the twins both looked a little like Cordelia charter asmr imo?
  2. Loli Spaghettioli: I kinda want to drown but I really cant stop watching this do I need help?
  3. delgoh: This is my new favorite asmr video!! Hope y’all collab again sometime.
  4. Jean Marcos: são gêmeas ??
  5. srgt. leo: hello Depression... we meet again.. :')
  6. Jellybean Cactus: Yep she was
  7. Depression.: Hi
  8. Joaquín Huenuman: 🙂... que amiguitas mas lindas... saludos desde Chile 😀
  9. Whiskey Warlock: NOICE!
  10. Ernesto Jimenez: 3 girls, 1 trigger Nice lol
  11. amelia: How old are you? Btw you are so pretty!
  12. Jellybean Cactus: Oh ok sorry
  13. jung jimin: This video really makes me happy. Thank you :)
  14. J ASMR: She deleted her account because she couldn’t handle the hate comments she got. So sad. The internet isn’t a friendly place
  15. kyleinfini: what happened to sprinkles ASMR?
  16. Renuan Aig-Imoukhuede: Ayyyyy
  17. Alondra Rivera: You 3 look the same but jeena has glases luv u girls
  18. revistinha1: Wow You cloned a beautiful girl to make a video for us?!!! You're the best J!!! (i keed I keed nice to meet you DeFino twins) aw BTW nice tatt J Does that mean you're a rebel now ? ;D
  19. J ASMR: No they’re aromatherapy pens
  20. Sim Ple: What does it feel like meeting twins? Last time i was friends with twins, my head started to hurt like hell cause they was wearing the same shit n i thought they was the same person
  21. Victor Ulhôa: funniest asmr ever <3
  22. Momosetta: I was wondering that too, I'm so upset that that has happened, just praying that it doesn't happen to my ASMR channel though I have had some inappropriate comments and it just upsets me so much to see things like this happening 😔
  23. DeFino Twinz: Loved collabing with you ☺️ We should do a triplet Asmr video omgsh
  24. J ASMR: Oh no!!! I’m so sorry :(
  25. ᗩᒪᒪY TᕼE ᑭOTᗩTO ᗯOᒪᖴ: Heya loves the video and the tatoo
  26. Ernesto Jimenez: Omg they all have like the best smiles it's making me smile 😁
  27. buddy buddy: I will support this channel man.. Baaaammmm
  28. A: 🌹 Work that tattoo! You've finally become a rebellious teen! What time will you be live streaming tomorrow? 🌹
  29. j thingy: DO MOOOORREEEEEE
  30. Kelly Parker: Hey j how are you?
  31. Jasmin Joyce: First like and first comment 💗💗💗
  32. crayonsandcolouringbooks: J ASMR I don't know what I did... I feel like I might cry...
  33. Renuan Aig-Imoukhuede: hannah brasseaux maybe
  34. J ASMR: I’ve always been a rebel ;)
  35. Lazy Monday: Omg yessss please! 3 beautiful ladies creating the most relaxing ASMR on YouTube. 💛Bravo!!!
  36. Crimson Nerd101: GHFear there are twins that look different and some that look the same, they are identical twins most likely, aka born from the same egg, tho none identical twins are born from two separate eggs
  37. Lucy: Uggh im so latttte im phone died!
  38. D A N C E R G I R L: I keed I keed 😂
  39. J ASMR: Let me know if you want to see more videos with these ladies! We have plenty of ideas up our sleeves 😉
  40. FootFungus Idiot: It’s Bad Luck today Friday the 13
  41. Marc Stoltenberg: :) !
  42. Kimberly Maldonado: Hahahahahahahahhaahhhahaahahahahaahahaahaahaahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahhah bro.......... NICE....,😏😬😏
  43. Cyndi Mohler: This collaboration was hilarious! The chemistry seems like a best friend chat!
  44. Renuan Aig-Imoukhuede: Jasmin Joyce NOpEDY NOPEeeEeeE
  45. j thingy: ANOTHER COLLABBBB PLEEAAASEEE
  46. Brandy Blueberries: You guys are having so much fun, it’s great!
  47. Brianna: Definitely do more vids together
  48. Momosetta: What mic do you use? Just wondering 😁
  49. Ana Sofia Duran: Fantastic💕💕
  50. Jellybean Cactus: was one of them vaping
  51. Zoey S: Hi
  52. Ray Lopez: Cuteness overload. Wait, is this what heaven looks like?
  53. Kyrah Glaze: Yes
  54. Anxious wreck: You love the tattoo I see, I’m waiting to get mine, hopefully I like mine as much.
  55. GHFear: DeFino Twinz You guys look just like eachother... D: that's so crazy. I mean... I have seen twins that look sorta kinda like eachother, but yall look a 100% like eachother :D that's so cool. You guys can totally fool people with that. ^^
  56. Best Girl: Second......I Think
  57. Rmani Netterville: 12
  58. crayonsandcolouringbooks: I got dumped and I don't know why... I don't know what to do... 😢😢
  59. D A N C E R G I R L: Anybody else see this on Snapchat?? 😀
  60. котлетка 5: Оу
  61. Zoey S: Nice tattoo
  62. Rmani Netterville: Looks like so much fun I'm sooo jelly
  63. J ASMR: I can tell them apart easily! They’ve got different personalities and their voices are slightly different
  64. Charlotte Cheok: Love this video ! Jenna you should do more collabes (if u want)
  65. Zoey S: J ASMR yes plz
  66. ear eating bug, eating out on keto, mukbang seafood, asmr definition, eating clean, ear eating intense, twins movie, foods high in fiber, food pyramid, twins news, eating ice, asmr honeycomb, eating healthy, asmr triggers, asmr reddit, asmr food, mukbang asmr, twins baseball, food poisoning, ear eating 3dio, mukbang website, eating once a day, ear eating asmr intense, food delivery near me, food processor, eating recovery center, mukbang urban dictionary, mukbang noodles, eating for your blood type, eating gif, eating popcorn gif, twins of evil, twins of evil tour 2019, eating disorder treatment, asmr gibi, twinstrangers, mukbang seafood boil, eating popcorn meme, twins roster, asmr soap, ear eating meaning, eating disorder definition, asmr glow, ear eating no talking, ear eating sounds, twinsburg ohio, twins rumors, twinsies, eating raw garlic, ear eating video, eating disorders, mukbang in korean, eating placenta, twins daily, food near me, food delivery, ear eating asmr reddit, food lion, food open near me, food stamps, twinsburg library, foods high in potassium, food around me, asmr slime, mukbanger, asmr video, twins in spanish, mukbang ideas, eating well, food places near me, food poison symptoms, twinsburg city schools, mukbang challenge, asmr sleep, , eating animals, mukbang lobster, mukbang eating disorder, asmr 21 savage, asmr tapping, twins schedule, asmr lyrics, asmr microphone, mukbang definition, twinstar, asmr eating, mukbang topics, foods high in iron, mukbang questions, food nearby, mukbang trisha, eating healthy on a budget, mukbang pronunciation, food 4 less, mukbang sauce, mukbang youtube, asmr cardi b, foodtown, ear eating youtube, food city, food network, eating raw eggs, twinspires, mukbang food, asmr sounds, twinspires login, asmr darling, ear eating asmr daz, ear eating male, ear eating earring, eating before bed, twins spring training, ear eating twin, asmr youtube, twins pizza

ASMR MUKBANG with The DeFinoTwinz

240 Likes240 Dislikes
5,494 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 13 Apr 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment