SLIME IN YOUR EARS with a protective layer! - tips best game

Sunday, March 10, 2019

SLIME IN YOUR EARS with a protective layer!

  1. Momo: I've been here scence 6k
  2. • Simply.izzie •: Hi everybody! I’m sure I won’t be noticed...but hello! I’m getting a tingle explosion right now ๐Ÿคฃ
  3. Marija Ivaniลกeviฤ‡: Omg so good ....this is awesome ...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
  4. Secretstitches_AJ: Tell me why Jenna doesn't have 100k already ❤
  5. MoonLight Neji: Its a condom!
  6. Jeon Jungkook: Congtats i know that i'm late but you were and are first ❤
  7. Mirror Asmr: Can you pleasee follow my channel
  8. Luna love: No, i'm german
  9. Your Mom: Early
  10. Some Random Editor: i thought it said “use protection” and i was like YES JENNA TEACH THE CHILDREN CORRECTLY
  11. Lilysthetic Games: Oh then sry :p
  12. lavv lavini: Bianca_ sln It's important.
  13. Sam_mi: Looks like mango xP
  14. Mango: alex post me to
  15. I SkullBoy I: Omg INCREDIBLE!! 100% guaranted tingles to this video great job like ever Jenna, plz never stop doing this you are my favourite ASMRtist๐Ÿ˜Š:) <3
  16. Kanamih hatashi: Chlseu Army Yay^_^pinoyyyy
  17. Sebastian Svensson: The slime is locked at s mango ๐Ÿ˜
  18. Amy Pelihati: I’m only 1 minute in and I already have goosebumps
  19. Gacha Tessa: Luna love hoi ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  20. crayonsandcolouringbooks: yass
  21. Salma Ahmed: melon water Woah! Ive been here from 10,000!
  22. Tea: Always use protection kids
  23. X Nina X: This gives me chills.
  24. Ayesha Ahmad: Evelyn Ramsey except for Gibi ASMR
  25. miranda VLOGS: 11:33 - 11:46 .. is it just me or it’s not talking when she is talking. like 0.5 second ahead .... idk if it’s just me tho ๐Ÿคจ but i still love you
  26. Element: Long live the Slime Queen
  27. Charlotte Bourrel: Please please pllleeaaassseeee bring back mermaid slime/putty ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉcomment back if u guys agree :D ❤️❤️love u Jenna ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿคฉ☺️I love the idea of this video :D ❤️☺️๐Ÿ˜
  28. nct fan: Totally out of topic but her white ring kinda reminds me of the rings/tape NCT chenle was wearing in the go comeback photoshoot
  29. Chubby Cats Are Cute: 3:30 sorry it's just I wanna come back to my spot lol
  30. Gacha Tessa: Some Random Editor loool๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  31. ลana Dรธria: Guess what I 've been here since 201!!
  32. TM TrickShots: Ikr
  33. melon water: Woah, you had only 200 subs when I enjoyed! You grow so fast! Congrats!
  34. Giulia Pisarelli: Mood
  35. Mr. Hamster: Chubby Cats Are Cute well, you gotta learn someday
  36. Larissa Sophie Says: Could you do a makeup tutorial on your own???๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ please I love u๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
  37. Lilysthetic Games: Yup you are the only one...
  38. unicorn_ismybff: Ana Alves " *Oi* " What?!?
  39. Kanamih hatashi: Condoms for mic- Sorry. NOT SORRY
  40. Electrix: Always use protection ;)
  41. Salma Ahmed: m y a SAMEEEEE
  42. Emma Murrell: Here before 1 million :3 , I personally really like this asmr
  43. Aryana Art: Bella my school starts next two weeks๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ญ
  44. Evelyn Ramsey: +Ayesha Ahmad all I said was they don't work for me I didn't say that they didn't work for any one else and I know who gibi is and she doesn't work for me anyway
  45. Addie 0727: 8:37 thumbnail
  46. Hannah Pitcher: Am I the only one that wants to see her do asmr with her mom/dad?๐Ÿ˜‚
  47. Ae Roxas: JENNA ❤️❤️❤️
  48. Salma Ahmed: +bonjour ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
  49. MythicalJake0 •: If you’re reading this, you are special
  50. TabyKat Lps: miranda VLOGS omg u really pay attention nice catch ๐Ÿ‘
  51. Mia Parker: 8:39 *Omggg so satisfying pleassseee do more of the rapping paper on the microphone your the best asmrist ever!* ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—
  52. Sofia Chapa: Why did you give the DeFino twins a hickey
  53. Ares the p0Tato: She is the queen of slime in in our ears
  54. AshTheAnime Cat: Hahhaha
  55. Creamiicqndy fans: I have wait for thousand year just for slime in your ear! Love you Jenna๐Ÿ˜˜
  56. Tina Tuger: Second
  57. Beatrise Prince: Lmaoo
  58. Salma Ahmed: +Chubby Cats Are Cute Idk I Thought I'd Say It ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  59. Life With Kharma: Omg This is so good! Love you Jenna❤️ & Boyfriend Steve if your seeing this :) it’s so crunchy!
  60. Addison Batch: I like the sound
  61. Tori Evanov: Yesss๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
  62. Wynter The season: Yes.
  63. Silly Marshmallow: Hi I love your channel it’s always super amazing
  64. Meggy Weggy Chan: Oi
  65. Ultimate Robot: ITZ MARSHMALLOW ๐Ÿ˜‹ Mango
  66. Abbey May: Mouth sounds as well as the slime? ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป
  67. Onlymy Lessons: Literally the only channel with the best asmr on youtube ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
  68. Chlseu Army: greetings from philippines ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ’—
  69. Ana Alves: Oi
  70. Emma Fink: Why do y U have a cover over your mic
  71. Evelyn Ramsey: Jenna I love your vids your the only asmr YouTuber that works for me the other don't do anything
  72. Luna love: Hallo
  73. sprinta_mk2: i went into the comments expecting to see a lot of thirsty shit
  74. Bidda_Blu: CONGRATS on early 100k!!!
  75. idontcare thatyoubrokeyourelbow: Love this
  76. Casey T: IT DOES! HAVE YOU NOT TASTED IT?!
  77. Jfjf Knfjf: I thought u were gonna put a condom on it or something hah
  78. Marlooki: +Lilysthetic Games actually I wanna see that too! ๐Ÿ˜
  79. Gymnastics Is life: Hi love you can you pin this to know you love your fans!fist
  80. Hey it’s Kaitlyn: Why the heck is this channel not at 1 million subscribers yet❤️❤️❤️
  81. -sNaTcHeD-: *"Don't Forget To Use Protection!"* No?? Ok...
  82. Kezia Martinez: I loved it. It feels so good to the ears♥️♥️
  83. like my comment ho: Amaaazing๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜
  84. Gacha Tessa: MythicalJake0 • aww you too And *Thankssss* *๐Ÿ’—*
  85. The Kawaii Orange: First slime is Pikachu goodies ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
  86. Lilysthetic Games: Ive been since about 90 subs ๐Ÿ’™
  87. Best Girl: love you Jenna ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ฝ๐Ÿ˜ฝ
  88. Aryana Art: James Smith whyyy... actually same it lowkey bothered me
  89. enargemcy: Hihii just like i requesteddd, thankyouu
  90. Gacha Tessa: Luna love ohhh oki then..๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‚
  91. Justyna Jakacki: hi there. i am a complete nobody. have a gr8 day
  92. Sebastian Svensson: Omg so Good i love tour asmr video’s and normal vlogg’s you are best love you๐Ÿ˜˜
  93. Joriean Miller: New favorite video๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
  94. Chessil Nick: hi J can you plz do a cleaning slime that get stuck on the mic video because i really like the sound and watch you getting the slime out of the mic plzz love you
  95. The Dorkalicious Panda-Chan: XD
  96. m a s h a: love you queen
  97. Momo: *stay protected*
  98. Emma 13: Hiiiii!๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™
  99. Katerina Katsouli: That was amazing!!!!!! Btw I love your ear buds ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
  100. Kanamih hatashi: Hey it’s Kaitlyn Ikr
  101. Merida Malfoy Moon.: I'm italian but my sister come from philippines๐Ÿ’ž
  102. sweet bliss: Your videos are so satisfying, Also they help me ease my headaches
  103. Mica Mcclain: Wow, you are such an amazing ASMRtist, not even 30 seconds in yet and I didn’t have earbuds in and you somehow still gave me tingles
  104. LiteralTrash Herron: The clear wrap made it super crunchy and the slime noises were great thx Jenna!๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–คBtw loved the yellow colour in the first slime!!!!
  105. hoi im b r o n w y n: Im sorry but slime sounds in reverse would be awesome
  106. Gacha Tessa: Teapsalm agreed ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜–
  107. kittyQueen Slaya: *you’re
  108. alex post: Im like 6 mins in and I'm sleepy... .I WATCH ALL KIND OF ASMR BUT I DON'T GET SLEEPY FAST..........your awesome
  109. Salma Ahmed: IM THE *27TH PERSON TO COMMENT* AND THE *92ND TO VIEW* AND THE *47TH TO LIKE!!!*
  110. Unicorn Light: Please do some mic brushing with that Mic and with that cover on top hehe :))
  111. Katie Gacha Studio: Cuz slime sounds are amazing ┐( ̄ใƒฎ ̄)┌
  112. 19Y2H NYX KWEK ZHI YU: LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR SLIME VIDEOS
  113. Lady Corn: Yasss early! Love Your channel!!
  114. Lilysthetic Games: Guess what Llamalord YT she did not have her channel then ;)
  115. Samantha Nguyen: yes it does
  116. •HeyIm Trash•: ๐Ÿ˜
  117. Bianca_ sln: Protection☝
  118. Momo: WHEEZE
  119. RANDOMSTUFF!๐Ÿ˜‚: ❤❤
  120. Kailyn Mills: ๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜ด
  121. Kanamih hatashi: Charlotte Bourrel awww you blessed child
  122. Rudy Cortez: Doesn't matter
  123. Chubby Cats Are Cute: Ummm is this important just saying ๐Ÿ˜•
  124. unicorn_ismybff: miranda VLOGS omg she is XD good spot!
  125. Gacha Tessa: Casey T it does not for ME ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜‚
  126. Salma Ahmed: SomeOne Else Loved the yellow slime too!
  127. Gianna Castro: Heyyy I'm trying to comment on every video of Jenna s wish me luck
  128. audrey crete: I love your videos! ASMR darling doing the first asmr video that i saw and i was thinking she was the best until i found your videos ! ( sorry for my bad english i'm french canadian ;) )
  129. • lilpops •: Just a suggestion can you try slime pressing with the tennis racket
  130. Andrea Dolan: I'm Filipino too ❤️
  131. it’s naomi mf: my headphones just broke ;(
  132. mara Kaira: Why does she always use slime? Dont u have any other ideas?
  133. XxxBruhitz_ meXxxmelXxx: The sound is sooo satisfying
  134. Polly Hayes: Please do a whole video stroking/playing ect on the microphone while it’s covered with the protective layer, it sounds soooo good. Ps love you! ❤️๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜❤️๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’—
  135. Da Asian Panda: u mean putty in your ears ๐Ÿ˜‚
  136. Kim Taetae: ayeeee! ❤
  137. Polly Hayes: Where did you get the first slime from? Did you make it?
  138. tea: First ily
  139. Justyna Jakacki: lol, still tho
  140. Zoey Myers: The asmr goddess has posted and put everyone asleep
  141. Kai Ivy Black: The queen has posted :D loving this slime in your ears series :)
  142. I SkullBoy I: • lilpops • in my opinion that is not good for ASMR
  143. m a s h a: WoOoOooOoAAAaah when you take the slime off the mic is soooo tingly
  144. Olivier Deleau: I love you ❤️
  145. revistinha1: Always wear a protective layer kids 9 to go Road to 100k
  146. Secretstitches_AJ: T h a n k y o u ☺๐Ÿ˜›
  147. sassy duck: I love these types of videos!! It sounded so Nice when The slime touched The mic๐Ÿ˜
  148. Keep this planet GREEN: your mic is so perfect!
  149. Gacha Tessa: Luna love WAIT ARE YOU DUTCH TOO?! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ WACHT BEN JE OOK NL?!
  150. Mariel G: holleyb._ I thought that too xD
  151. Charlotte Bourrel: Kanamih hatami Mic F.A. MintLit haha lol ๐Ÿ˜‚
  152. Manon Smit: Hi
  153. Robert Lupitrec: Hey๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜
  154. Giulia Pisarelli: Thanks ๐Ÿ’“
  155. • lilpops •: Nii3 GD yeah the popping is a little loud But it would be a good vid
  156. Ana Alves: +unicorn_ismybff sou brasileira
  157. Bethany Collett: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
  158. AshTheAnime Cat: Same here! You are noticed lmao
  159. DrJunkyJunk: I actually love this
  160. ellabeth2427: This was super satisfying! I like how the plastic wrap amplify the sounds of the slime!❤️
  161. kazuiie x: Click the time to see it :)
  162. Natalie's VlogWorld: Love u
  163. Stasy Swish: Vraiment magnifique!
  164. Alona Leonard: I actually really like the plastic covering than putting the slime on the bare mic tbh.
  165. Bakugou Katsuki: Your eyes are so exquisite! LOL I didn’t know how to spell exquisite without auto correcting๐Ÿ˜… Can you try putting a thick slime on this protected mic๐Ÿ˜ that would sound very nice
  166. Random Happens: You grow so fast! Almost at 100k!!!
  167. kazuiie x: @ 2:48 *her name will be Barbra.*
  168. Catriona Condon: Jenna I love and appreciate your videos so much they help relax me and help me get to sleep keep up the great work!!!!!๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜
  169. Gacha Tessa: Casey T UHHH he tasted it already cause he said: "Pineapple does not belong on pizza" RLLY BRO?! XD
  170. sam: wrap it before you tap it kiddos
  171. i liek chocolate :p: ♪~ แ••(แ›)แ•—
  172. ๆŽๆ•่‘ถ: I thought it was a lemon. lol
  173. Hiccup 23806: Do you need special earbuds for the asmr microphone? Also what kind of microphone do you have Jenna?
  174. Nikitas33: Hey
  175. Korie Williams: Thank you Jenna and love you ๐Ÿ˜˜ ๐Ÿ’— greetings from Texas! ๐Ÿ‚⭐️
  176. Lyla’s Life: This is sooooo satisfying❤️ love you Jenna❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
  177. Creature Bubs234: Hi Jenna
  178. BTSLOVER 101: You are very pretty
  179. Little wolfie Wolf: I love the slime in your ears series keep it going!ps.love u j
  180. a.syia._x: I fell asleep again ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  181. Just Kennedy: Hey commenting on this video so you know what I’m talking about can you please do another one one of these because I always have to scroll all the way back down to find this and this is one of my favorite videos from you so please do another ily ♥️-Kennedy
  182. lauren owen: Charlotte Bourrel you were right
  183. LiteralTrash Herron: Salma Ahmed it was so vibrate and uplifting for a colour.
  184. Ying Mei Lim: ้ธก็™ฝ
  185. Slayy_ Girll: First!!!!!
  186. Isabella Venghi: I really love your videos ๐Ÿ’•
  187. Charlotte Bourrel: OMG ! I didn’t expect this comment to get this many likes !!! And OMG Jenna loved this !!!!๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
  188. roast beef: Hey it’s Kaitlyn because some people don't know what they are missing
  189. Minty Gacha: Mother always say “u s e p r o t e c t i o n”
  190. Teapsalm: Pineapple does not belong on pizza
  191. pine tree-: ..but I just woke up
  192. Gacha Tessa: pine tree- lol๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  193. Hipster Animations: I throwgth that that was a bottle jejejejejeejej
  194. Luna Midnight: I had not slept at all now I can fall asleep
  195. Bethany Collett: You're noticed
  196. Beatrise Prince: Chubby Cats Are Cute what’s so disgusting about knowing how I was made ? Or knowing something doesn’t make us disgusting
  197. bonjour: Salma Ahmed who is 92th i only know 92nd
  198. Boujeelouis: Can you do a video including the yellow slime with no protection but not putting it on the mic you know just sounds of you playing with it in your hands and popping bubbles and stuff thanks love ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™
  199. Kanamih hatashi: When you were taking off the plastic cover i got tingles STRONG ONES FIRST TIME TO EVER HAVE ONE!!!!
  200. BettyBooBeautiful: Earlyyyy
  201. Moรซsha Maduray: I thought she was going to use a condom too lmao
  202. Jfjf Knfjf: She don’t atacc. She protecc.
  203. Nasrae C: miranda VLOGS it's not you
  204. Nella Nissinen: You have the most satisfying voice ๐Ÿ˜
  205. Bella Grace: Today was my first day of school and just wanted to say a quick thank you for helping me fall asleep on time tonight so I’m not super drained all day also this video gave me a lot of tingles
  206. Leona Miller: I will so be waching your vids before School because school is stressful lol
  207. ITZ MARSHMALLOW: The first one looked like mango
  208. mya kathleen: i love this oml
  209. adriana silvis: ugh you’re so close to 100K and i’m so happy for you!!
  210. BTS ARMY: I really love the slime in your ears videos๐Ÿ˜❤๐Ÿ˜˜ it is like heaven to my ears๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜❤
  211. Brandon Sumida: Always watch slime in your ears when I’m having trouble sleeping. Works every time.
  212. Lizka Theart: I love you so so so much you are amazing ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
  213. unicorn_ismybff: ITZ MARSHMALLOW I was thinking DAT XD
  214. pine tree-: Yesss
  215. dreamๅคข -: So relaxing :3
  216. Carlie Bank: I’m sorry but your nails are really annoying me
  217. MythicalJake0 •: You are first!!
  218. Kerry Persad: OMG I love your ASMR I couldn't stop listening to the slime
  219. WonderIaand: This doesn't sound good with the extra layer
  220. Teagan Howe: Hiiii
  221. Giulia Pisarelli: Well even tho it's for other types of protectio ( if you know what i mean) it could have actually have been a good idea, it would have benn tight on the mic she shoild try maybe ๐Ÿ™†
  222. Addie 0727: Hey it’s Kaitlyn ikr
  223. Salma Ahmed: ITZ MARSHMALLOW TRUE ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  224. triggered gif, triple j asmr, original penguin, original sin, slime supplies, trigger finger, trigger warning killer mike, asmr sounds, trigger finger surgery, original 13 colonies, mary j asmr, that gunk in your ears ielts, asmr slime, j asmr black, asmr youtube, trigger finger treatment, triggered, original captain marvel, j asmr age, slime rancher wiki, triggered meme, original xbox, mild english j asmr, slime asmr, original mary poppins, original pancake house, asmr eating, trigger definition, original cheesecake recipe, original nintendo, trigger finger splint, slime belief lyrics, slime videos, j asmr slime, trigger anime, slime games, slime activator, original pizza, trigger warning, asmr glow, trigger point, triggered feminist, asmr reddit, original chex mix recipe, asmr microphone, asmr slime in your ears no talking, asmr tapping, slime pictures, originals cast, trigger synonym, slime rancher, slimer, trigger thumb, j asmr tapping, j asmr mouth sounds, asmr honeycomb, asmr sleep, slime without glue, slime recipe, slime recipe easy, asmr food, trigger fish, trigger point therapy, original parts group, yachama j-asmr, triggertech, asmr 21 savage, original mattress factory, original mary poppins cast, snot in your ears, original grain, trigger point injections, j asmr reddit, slime shops, asmr darling, original jurisdiction, mr j asmr, asmr soap, asmr lyrics, asmr definition, asmr cardi b, nikki j asmr instagram, slime kit, trigger point foam roller, slime with borax, j asmr alien, j asmr instagram, yaachama j-asmr, rs j asmr, asmr j hope, slime factory, slime mold, j asmr mermaid slime, original joes, j asmr h, p j asmr, asmr gibi, asmr video, slime belief, asmr triggers, original pokemon, slime urban dictionary, original grinch

SLIME IN YOUR EARS with a protective layer!

1,199 Likes1,199 Dislikes
33,238 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 20 Aug 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment