SLIME IN YOUR EARS with a protective layer! - tips best game

Sunday, March 10, 2019

SLIME IN YOUR EARS with a protective layer!

  1. Minty Gacha: Mother always say “u s e p r o t e c t i o n”
  2. DrJunkyJunk: I actually love this
  3. Lilysthetic Games: Yup you are the only one...
  4. Teagan Howe: Hiiii
  5. Catriona Condon: Jenna I love and appreciate your videos so much they help relax me and help me get to sleep keep up the great work!!!!!😘😘
  6. Meggy Weggy Chan: Oi
  7. Ares the p0Tato: She is the queen of slime in in our ears
  8. Charlotte Bourrel: Please please pllleeaaassseeee bring back mermaid slime/putty 😁😁😁🤩🤩🤩🤩comment back if u guys agree :D ❤️❤️love u Jenna 💛🤩☺️I love the idea of this video :D ❤️☺️😁
  9. Jfjf Knfjf: She don’t atacc. She protecc.
  10. Gacha Tessa: Some Random Editor loool😂😂😂
  11. Luna love: Hallo
  12. MythicalJake0 •: You are first!!
  13. Random Happens: You grow so fast! Almost at 100k!!!
  14. m a s h a: WoOoOooOoAAAaah when you take the slime off the mic is soooo tingly
  15. Luna love: No, i'm german
  16. Aryana Art: Bella my school starts next two weeks😥😭
  17. Natalie's VlogWorld: Love u
  18. Life With Kharma: Omg This is so good! Love you Jenna❤️ & Boyfriend Steve if your seeing this :) it’s so crunchy!
  19. Chlseu Army: greetings from philippines 🇵🇭💗
  20. Tina Tuger: Second
  21. alex post: Im like 6 mins in and I'm sleepy... .I WATCH ALL KIND OF ASMR BUT I DON'T GET SLEEPY FAST..........your awesome
  22. •HeyIm Trash•: 😍
  23. Salma Ahmed: IM THE *27TH PERSON TO COMMENT* AND THE *92ND TO VIEW* AND THE *47TH TO LIKE!!!*
  24. ellabeth2427: This was super satisfying! I like how the plastic wrap amplify the sounds of the slime!❤️
  25. m a s h a: love you queen
  26. Hannah Pitcher: Am I the only one that wants to see her do asmr with her mom/dad?😂
  27. Robert Lupitrec: Hey😘😘
  28. Kanamih hatashi: Hey it’s Kaitlyn Ikr
  29. a.syia._x: I fell asleep again 😂😂
  30. Hey it’s Kaitlyn: Why the heck is this channel not at 1 million subscribers yet❤️❤️❤️
  31. Kanamih hatashi: When you were taking off the plastic cover i got tingles STRONG ONES FIRST TIME TO EVER HAVE ONE!!!!
  32. Secretstitches_AJ: T h a n k y o u ☺😛
  33. Bethany Collett: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
  34. Boujeelouis: Can you do a video including the yellow slime with no protection but not putting it on the mic you know just sounds of you playing with it in your hands and popping bubbles and stuff thanks love 💙💙
  35. hoi im b r o n w y n: Im sorry but slime sounds in reverse would be awesome
  36. Wynter The season: Yes.
  37. Amy Pelihati: I’m only 1 minute in and I already have goosebumps
  38. lavv lavini: Bianca_ sln It's important.
  39. AshTheAnime Cat: Same here! You are noticed lmao
  40. Salma Ahmed: m y a SAMEEEEE
  41. Korie Williams: Thank you Jenna and love you 😘 💗 greetings from Texas! 🐂⭐️
  42. audrey crete: I love your videos! ASMR darling doing the first asmr video that i saw and i was thinking she was the best until i found your videos ! ( sorry for my bad english i'm french canadian ;) )
  43. it’s naomi mf: my headphones just broke ;(
  44. LiteralTrash Herron: The clear wrap made it super crunchy and the slime noises were great thx Jenna!🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤Btw loved the yellow colour in the first slime!!!!
  45. Mica Mcclain: Wow, you are such an amazing ASMRtist, not even 30 seconds in yet and I didn’t have earbuds in and you somehow still gave me tingles
  46. Giulia Pisarelli: Well even tho it's for other types of protectio ( if you know what i mean) it could have actually have been a good idea, it would have benn tight on the mic she shoild try maybe 🙆
  47. ITZ MARSHMALLOW: The first one looked like mango
  48. Emma Murrell: Here before 1 million :3 , I personally really like this asmr
  49. Ana Alves: Oi
  50. Slayy_ Girll: First!!!!!
  51. Kanamih hatashi: Chlseu Army Yay^_^pinoyyyy
  52. Emma Fink: Why do y U have a cover over your mic
  53. Gacha Tessa: Luna love WAIT ARE YOU DUTCH TOO?! 😮 WACHT BEN JE OOK NL?!
  54. Electrix: Always use protection ;)
  55. Katerina Katsouli: That was amazing!!!!!! Btw I love your ear buds 👍👍👍👍👍
  56. Bakugou Katsuki: Your eyes are so exquisite! LOL I didn’t know how to spell exquisite without auto correcting😅 Can you try putting a thick slime on this protected mic😁 that would sound very nice
  57. BettyBooBeautiful: Earlyyyy
  58. Larissa Sophie Says: Could you do a makeup tutorial on your own???😍😍😍😍 please I love u😍😍
  59. Kanamih hatashi: Condoms for mic- Sorry. NOT SORRY
  60. Gacha Tessa: pine tree- lol😂😂😂😂😂
  61. Tea: Always use protection kids
  62. Momo: *stay protected*
  63. tea: First ily
  64. Lyla’s Life: This is sooooo satisfying❤️ love you Jenna❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
  65. XxxBruhitz_ meXxxmelXxx: The sound is sooo satisfying
  66. Keep this planet GREEN: your mic is so perfect!
  67. WonderIaand: This doesn't sound good with the extra layer
  68. Momo: WHEEZE
  69. Unicorn Light: Please do some mic brushing with that Mic and with that cover on top hehe :))
  70. I SkullBoy I: Omg INCREDIBLE!! 100% guaranted tingles to this video great job like ever Jenna, plz never stop doing this you are my favourite ASMRtist😊:) <3
  71. Addie 0727: 8:37 thumbnail
  72. Samantha Nguyen: yes it does
  73. Ying Mei Lim: 鸡白
  74. Merida Malfoy Moon.: I'm italian but my sister come from philippines💞
  75. Lilysthetic Games: Ive been since about 90 subs 💙
  76. Aryana Art: James Smith whyyy... actually same it lowkey bothered me
  77. Abbey May: Mouth sounds as well as the slime? 😍🤞🏻
  78. kazuiie x: Click the time to see it :)
  79. Charlotte Bourrel: OMG ! I didn’t expect this comment to get this many likes !!! And OMG Jenna loved this !!!!🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩😆😆😆😆😆😆😄😄😄😄❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
  80. Andrea Dolan: I'm Filipino too ❤️
  81. Sofia Chapa: Why did you give the DeFino twins a hickey
  82. Joriean Miller: New favorite video😍😍
  83. Mirror Asmr: Can you pleasee follow my channel
  84. Nikitas33: Hey
  85. Kai Ivy Black: The queen has posted :D loving this slime in your ears series :)
  86. TM TrickShots: Ikr
  87. Beatrise Prince: Chubby Cats Are Cute what’s so disgusting about knowing how I was made ? Or knowing something doesn’t make us disgusting
  88. Stasy Swish: Vraiment magnifique!
  89. Gacha Tessa: Luna love hoi 😂😂😂
  90. Zoey Myers: The asmr goddess has posted and put everyone asleep
  91. Secretstitches_AJ: Tell me why Jenna doesn't have 100k already ❤
  92. Momo: I've been here scence 6k
  93. Chessil Nick: hi J can you plz do a cleaning slime that get stuck on the mic video because i really like the sound and watch you getting the slime out of the mic plzz love you
  94. Addie 0727: Hey it’s Kaitlyn ikr
  95. Mango: alex post me to
  96. Ana Alves: +unicorn_ismybff sou brasileira
  97. Hipster Animations: I throwgth that that was a bottle jejejejejeejej
  98. MythicalJake0 •: If you’re reading this, you are special
  99. mara Kaira: Why does she always use slime? Dont u have any other ideas?
  100. Ultimate Robot: ITZ MARSHMALLOW 😋 Mango
  101. Moësha Maduray: I thought she was going to use a condom too lmao
  102. RANDOMSTUFF!😂: ❤❤
  103. LiteralTrash Herron: Salma Ahmed it was so vibrate and uplifting for a colour.
  104. Łana Døria: Guess what I 've been here since 201!!
  105. 19Y2H NYX KWEK ZHI YU: LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR SLIME VIDEOS
  106. Manon Smit: Hi
  107. Tori Evanov: Yesss😍😍
  108. i liek chocolate :p: ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
  109. Polly Hayes: Please do a whole video stroking/playing ect on the microphone while it’s covered with the protective layer, it sounds soooo good. Ps love you! ❤️💕💖😘💞💓💜💗💘💖💫💕😍❤️💕💓💞💜💗
  110. Casey T: IT DOES! HAVE YOU NOT TASTED IT?!
  111. Ayesha Ahmad: Evelyn Ramsey except for Gibi ASMR
  112. Marija Ivanišević: Omg so good ....this is awesome ...😁😁😀😀
  113. Lilysthetic Games: Guess what Llamalord YT she did not have her channel then ;)
  114. like my comment ho: Amaaazing😫😍
  115. MoonLight Neji: Its a condom!
  116. sprinta_mk2: i went into the comments expecting to see a lot of thirsty shit
  117. Leona Miller: I will so be waching your vids before School because school is stressful lol
  118. Nasrae C: miranda VLOGS it's not you
  119. Salma Ahmed: +Chubby Cats Are Cute Idk I Thought I'd Say It 😂😂😂
  120. Evelyn Ramsey: Jenna I love your vids your the only asmr YouTuber that works for me the other don't do anything
  121. Gacha Tessa: Teapsalm agreed 😂😂😂😖
  122. • lilpops •: Just a suggestion can you try slime pressing with the tennis racket
  123. TabyKat Lps: miranda VLOGS omg u really pay attention nice catch 👍
  124. I SkullBoy I: • lilpops • in my opinion that is not good for ASMR
  125. Addison Batch: I like the sound
  126. Salma Ahmed: melon water Woah! Ive been here from 10,000!
  127. Mr. Hamster: Chubby Cats Are Cute well, you gotta learn someday
  128. Emma 13: Hiiiii!💙💙
  129. Nella Nissinen: You have the most satisfying voice 😍
  130. Da Asian Panda: u mean putty in your ears 😂
  131. Kailyn Mills: 😪😴😪😴😪😴😪😴😪😴😪😴😪😴
  132. Kim Taetae: ayeeee! ❤
  133. Carlie Bank: I’m sorry but your nails are really annoying me
  134. Silly Marshmallow: Hi I love your channel it’s always super amazing
  135. unicorn_ismybff: ITZ MARSHMALLOW I was thinking DAT XD
  136. Evelyn Ramsey: +Ayesha Ahmad all I said was they don't work for me I didn't say that they didn't work for any one else and I know who gibi is and she doesn't work for me anyway
  137. pine tree-: ..but I just woke up
  138. Gacha Tessa: Casey T UHHH he tasted it already cause he said: "Pineapple does not belong on pizza" RLLY BRO?! XD
  139. Gianna Castro: Heyyy I'm trying to comment on every video of Jenna s wish me luck
  140. Some Random Editor: i thought it said “use protection” and i was like YES JENNA TEACH THE CHILDREN CORRECTLY
  141. Kanamih hatashi: Charlotte Bourrel awww you blessed child
  142. unicorn_ismybff: miranda VLOGS omg she is XD good spot!
  143. revistinha1: Always wear a protective layer kids 9 to go Road to 100k
  144. The Dorkalicious Panda-Chan: XD
  145. sam: wrap it before you tap it kiddos
  146. Bidda_Blu: CONGRATS on early 100k!!!
  147. Bella Grace: Today was my first day of school and just wanted to say a quick thank you for helping me fall asleep on time tonight so I’m not super drained all day also this video gave me a lot of tingles
  148. Hiccup 23806: Do you need special earbuds for the asmr microphone? Also what kind of microphone do you have Jenna?
  149. Sebastian Svensson: The slime is locked at s mango 😍
  150. lauren owen: Charlotte Bourrel you were right
  151. Sam_mi: Looks like mango xP
  152. Salma Ahmed: ITZ MARSHMALLOW TRUE 😂😂😂
  153. X Nina X: This gives me chills.
  154. Chubby Cats Are Cute: 3:30 sorry it's just I wanna come back to my spot lol
  155. crayonsandcolouringbooks: yass
  156. Brandon Sumida: Always watch slime in your ears when I’m having trouble sleeping. Works every time.
  157. Sebastian Svensson: Omg so Good i love tour asmr video’s and normal vlogg’s you are best love you😘
  158. Creature Bubs234: Hi Jenna
  159. BTSLOVER 101: You are very pretty
  160. BTS ARMY: I really love the slime in your ears videos😍❤😘 it is like heaven to my ears😘😍❤
  161. • Simply.izzie •: Hi everybody! I’m sure I won’t be noticed...but hello! I’m getting a tingle explosion right now 🤣
  162. Mia Parker: 8:39 *Omggg so satisfying pleassseee do more of the rapping paper on the microphone your the best asmrist ever!* 💗💗💗
  163. Onlymy Lessons: Literally the only channel with the best asmr on youtube 👏🏻
  164. Your Mom: Early
  165. adriana silvis: ugh you’re so close to 100K and i’m so happy for you!!
  166. Justyna Jakacki: hi there. i am a complete nobody. have a gr8 day
  167. sassy duck: I love these types of videos!! It sounded so Nice when The slime touched The mic😍
  168. Kerry Persad: OMG I love your ASMR I couldn't stop listening to the slime
  169. Teapsalm: Pineapple does not belong on pizza
  170. Bianca_ sln: Protection☝
  171. Gymnastics Is life: Hi love you can you pin this to know you love your fans!fist
  172. Giulia Pisarelli: Mood
  173. Jeon Jungkook: Congtats i know that i'm late but you were and are first ❤
  174. Gacha Tessa: Luna love ohhh oki then..😯😳😂
  175. Luna Midnight: I had not slept at all now I can fall asleep
  176. Katie Gacha Studio: Cuz slime sounds are amazing ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌
  177. Mariel G: holleyb._ I thought that too xD
  178. Best Girl: love you Jenna 😍😍😽😽
  179. pine tree-: Yesss
  180. bonjour: Salma Ahmed who is 92th i only know 92nd
  181. kazuiie x: @ 2:48 *her name will be Barbra.*
  182. Beatrise Prince: Lmaoo
  183. AshTheAnime Cat: Hahhaha
  184. Lilysthetic Games: Oh then sry :p
  185. Just Kennedy: Hey commenting on this video so you know what I’m talking about can you please do another one one of these because I always have to scroll all the way back down to find this and this is one of my favorite videos from you so please do another ily ♥️-Kennedy
  186. mya kathleen: i love this oml
  187. Little wolfie Wolf: I love the slime in your ears series keep it going!ps.love u j
  188. sweet bliss: Your videos are so satisfying, Also they help me ease my headaches
  189. Olivier Deleau: I love you ❤️
  190. unicorn_ismybff: Ana Alves " *Oi* " What?!?
  191. enargemcy: Hihii just like i requesteddd, thankyouu
  192. miranda VLOGS: 11:33 - 11:46 .. is it just me or it’s not talking when she is talking. like 0.5 second ahead .... idk if it’s just me tho 🤨 but i still love you
  193. Element: Long live the Slime Queen
  194. Gacha Tessa: Casey T it does not for ME 😕😂
  195. Rudy Cortez: Doesn't matter
  196. The Kawaii Orange: First slime is Pikachu goodies 😏😏
  197. -sNaTcHeD-: *"Don't Forget To Use Protection!"* No?? Ok...
  198. dream夢 -: So relaxing :3
  199. • lilpops •: Nii3 GD yeah the popping is a little loud But it would be a good vid
  200. Ae Roxas: JENNA ❤️❤️❤️
  201. nct fan: Totally out of topic but her white ring kinda reminds me of the rings/tape NCT chenle was wearing in the go comeback photoshoot
  202. Isabella Venghi: I really love your videos 💕
  203. Creamiicqndy fans: I have wait for thousand year just for slime in your ear! Love you Jenna😘
  204. Marlooki: +Lilysthetic Games actually I wanna see that too! 😁
  205. roast beef: Hey it’s Kaitlyn because some people don't know what they are missing
  206. Gacha Tessa: MythicalJake0 • aww you too And *Thankssss* *💗*
  207. kittyQueen Slaya: *you’re
  208. Giulia Pisarelli: Thanks 💓
  209. Chubby Cats Are Cute: Ummm is this important just saying 😕
  210. Jfjf Knfjf: I thought u were gonna put a condom on it or something hah
  211. idontcare thatyoubrokeyourelbow: Love this
  212. Polly Hayes: Where did you get the first slime from? Did you make it?
  213. Alona Leonard: I actually really like the plastic covering than putting the slime on the bare mic tbh.
  214. melon water: Woah, you had only 200 subs when I enjoyed! You grow so fast! Congrats!
  215. Charlotte Bourrel: Kanamih hatami Mic F.A. MintLit haha lol 😂
  216. Salma Ahmed: +bonjour 😝😝😝
  217. Salma Ahmed: SomeOne Else Loved the yellow slime too!
  218. Bethany Collett: You're noticed
  219. Lizka Theart: I love you so so so much you are amazing ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
  220. Kezia Martinez: I loved it. It feels so good to the ears♥️♥️
  221. 李敏葶: I thought it was a lemon. lol
  222. Justyna Jakacki: lol, still tho
  223. Lady Corn: Yasss early! Love Your channel!!
  224. slimer, slime pictures, asmr darling, trigger anime, slime without glue, slime activator, j asmr tapping, original 13 colonies, trigger synonym, slime mold, original xbox, triggered feminist, trigger finger surgery, j asmr alien, slime kit, original jurisdiction, slime belief, original penguin, j asmr mouth sounds, asmr cardi b, asmr eating, original nintendo, original sin, j asmr reddit, asmr j hope, asmr lyrics, slime with borax, asmr tapping, j asmr age, asmr soap, original cheesecake recipe, trigger point therapy, slime rancher wiki, mary j asmr, asmr honeycomb, mr j asmr, trigger point foam roller, slime factory, asmr food, asmr triggers, rs j asmr, original pizza, j asmr black, triggertech, asmr slime in your ears no talking, slime belief lyrics, original pancake house, triggered, yaachama j-asmr, slime shops, original captain marvel, mild english j asmr, trigger fish, slime rancher, trigger finger splint, slime supplies, original chex mix recipe, trigger warning killer mike, slime videos, original mary poppins cast, slime recipe, j asmr instagram, asmr sleep, asmr microphone, original pokemon, asmr slime, asmr reddit, original joes, triggered meme, triggered gif, trigger finger, slime games, j asmr slime, that gunk in your ears ielts, slime urban dictionary, yachama j-asmr, asmr video, asmr definition, trigger thumb, trigger definition, asmr 21 savage, trigger finger treatment, original mattress factory, asmr sounds, asmr youtube, snot in your ears, originals cast, asmr glow, original grain, slime asmr, nikki j asmr instagram, original grinch, trigger point, trigger warning, j asmr mermaid slime, original parts group, slime recipe easy, original mary poppins, triple j asmr, j asmr h, asmr gibi, trigger point injections, p j asmr

SLIME IN YOUR EARS with a protective layer!

1,199 Likes1,199 Dislikes
33,238 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 20 Aug 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment