Thursday LIVE ASMR - tips best game

Sunday, March 10, 2019

Thursday LIVE ASMR

  1. Gabriella Alvarez: Wassup it's gaby
  2. Miss Siptea: The actual live stream was so good
  3. poop love: I did not miss it
  4. Kepners Roses: Haii (peeps)
  5. Mae Hedges: Livestream equals live sleep
  6. eliana rod #camilzer: Hiiii loveeeeee you girl!!!!
  7. Kawaii Cutie: Didn't miss this time
  8. Kawaii Cutie: I was here this time 😀
  9. S T A I N: You look beautiful without glasses you should do more vids without them
  10. Hooded Leopard: Oh no I fell asleep while watching! XD
  11. revistinha1: Pretty J is pretty Poor puppy, my doge had the same thing but his was way worse
  12. S T A I N: You look great with glasses too but just my opinion
  13. foxy Jimenez Jr: Hi

Thursday LIVE ASMR

260 Likes260 Dislikes
4,088 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimeStreamed live on 5 Apr 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment