ASMR SLIME - Doxie Unboxie 2 - tips best game

Sunday, March 10, 2019

ASMR SLIME - Doxie Unboxie 2

  1. Hayley and allegras Channel: First
  2. kittyQueen Slaya: Does anyone else hear the cat in the background?
  3. A Sarcastic Frick: Doesn't borax slowly damage your skin?
  4. Jadeyplays Gaming: Luna is so loud
  5. Karan: I love you so much.I prayed to Jesus for our marriage in church today!
  6. Carrie Marr: Cat meows in the back 😂
  7. Just a random potato: rebel orange she has non-asmr streams
  8. NEVAEH ROBERTS: Am I the only person who watches ASMR in the day too? Just me? Okay.
  9. Addie Beecher: ‼️❤️❤️
  10. Lula Sakamaki: Thanks jenna💖💖
  11. skylare Seldon: Im not the only one who finds this weird
  12. Rosie Pena: This is a story of how hot weather ruined my slime, but it's also my fault to. So I was playing with my Rainbow Fish Bowl slime and I was playing with it on my bed in a container and it was 99 degrees outside so I kept playing with it and then I fell asleep with it in my hand, so when I wakeup it's all in my hair. After that I had to cut 12 inches of my hair because my hair was super long and it was alot of slime, my hair was 25 inches and when I had cut my hair it was 13 inches but now my hair is back to 27 inches so that's how I ruined one of my favourite slimes and my hair.
  13. Cookie Swirl: I didn't know u had a tattoo but I like it
  14. Diane Santos: I had the same problem too... i had to cut my hair, good thing slime was only stuck like to the strand where its close to my ear. So i only had to cut that part luckily, no one noticed it because it was covered by the other parts of my hair, then again though, everytime i tie my hair up, the little 4 inch hair would be sticking out because it wouldnt fit in the ponytail. That was a bit annoying. But now it grew but still out of length because it would be shorter than the rest of my hair for 6 inches...
  15. Gracie Lefler: Pride month!🌈
  16. Jasmine cruz: I love your ASMR
  17. Ana Delia Cardona: Soy la única española ok pero me gusto mucho
  18. Hunny Bee: That's if you have a skin allergy.
  19. it’s me kyla: i love your profile pic ;)
  20. Sacha SULLIVAN: rebel orange this is an ASMR vid. She isn’t supposed to talk loud.
  21. Jam: TM TrickShots whoa, Nice grammar
  22. jenni dragona: Guau i like videos the slimer 💖💖🖤🖤🖤💙💙
  23. League Girl: I'm late but still yesterday my phone died and i forgot my charger. But anyway love the vid 😍
  24. -Katy-: Guys lmao you didn't have to respond the way you did. I misunderstood her and thought she/he was sick, knowing when i had the flu, my doctor told me 8 hours. I know sleeping for 8 hours is good, but i remembered it always being 9. Don't be so rude.
  25. Miko 1126: *-MEOW-*
  26. Galaxy Potato: Btw those containers are from uline
  27. Holly Table: 8:00 how does she know what chewed bubblegum fells like😂😂
  28. I want to be J-Hope’s Sprite: Ollie ARMY!!!💕✨
  29. Alyssa D: Danisnotonfire Is As Dead As MCR I love everything about your profile picture and username
  30. Karan: nice way to earn money :)
  31. deadinsidechirren.: *cries* MCR
  32. Alexandra Welch: My cats name is luna😂
  33. Julia Heise: Thank you so so so much for including the Go Fund Me in your description! I appreciate it!❤️ love your videos! Slay, Jennaaaaaa❤️
  34. Zoe Dierick: Love asmr
  35. Marlana Thomas: This is probably the only ASMR channel I thoroughly enjoy watching, and watch every time she uploads. Good job, Jenna. 💕 your content is amazing.
  36. Dulce Garcia: I want to be J-Hope’s Sprite. I love ur user name!😁
  37. Donald Longerbeam: Hello 🙋
  38. Beary Bleu: The tingles are reallll~~~~~~
  39. Adriana Silvis: *rebel orange* it's ASMR she's supposed to whisper so her voice is relaxing. not like her normal voice isn't either but yeah. that's the point, she's supposed to whisper. 😌
  40. Dehermit_ Crab: I watch your vids everynight cuz its soo relaxing and calming I fell asleep everytimsuyegjejsydghwn s slakhwhsvsvsvdvhducshseehxhhdsesnsjjsw
  41. Elissa's channel: You first slime was ok it was sticky from sitting in the heat. Btw your videos are amazing keep up the good work.
  42. Colin Peters: I’ve been subscribed to your channel sine you “200 K Special” video, and i just have to say that I really like what you’re doing here, and I think that your channel is very much underrated😊🙃❤️
  43. Armell: I subbed
  44. ramona friman: God slime and god asmr i love you Like if you love j asmr
  45. Anxiety queen: Áine O’Neill they aren't red...
  46. Maddie Ree 2.0: Haley Jones be nice, think about how much time she puts into these videos and you could fit your 20 rude comments into one suggestive one, you could have maybe said “oh the cloud slime didn’t need activator because of its ingredients” and “I wouldn’t recommend dipping your hand in borax, it can damage your skin.” She puts a lot of time and money in these videos to get put down a lot.
  47. Morgan Paz: Borax can cause 3rd degree burns. (J asmr) rubs it on like lotion
  48. No spelling suggestions: TM TrickShots stfu. If you want a promotion how about you work for it instead of using her fans to get you there?
  49. fchengchengsss stanninepercent: ❤
  50. micaela _: your channel is growing so much! been here since 3k <3
  51. Isaac Romero ASMR: Rainbow Kitten The Cat is always there😀
  52. Anxiety queen: Luna the creative furry wolf tell her only if you eat it. If your hands get on it. It's doesn't matter along as you wash your hands after
  53. Ashley Garcia: Ur still at school huh weird
  54. Kuopio Scooter: Galaxy WolfDog you are welcome!
  55. geesh: um .. chewed bubble gum is a slime texture .. that contains cruched up styrofoam ..
  56. Karan: you are :)
  57. Rotten Apples & Comfy Apples: Anxiety queen borax is also bleach and laundry detergent it doesn’t matter if it’s powder or not it’s still a little dangerous to play with it and touch it with your hands so it’s better to pour it
  58. Jam: There is nothing there
  59. eliana rod #camilzer: lynASMR LMAO
  60. Lin lin: ClaybyShea just asking how on earth do you accidentally drink a mouth full of borax water
  61. Kim Rossignol: Jenna ilysm you are amazing and cause of you I'm trying to start an asmr channel! You are amazing keep up the good work💖
  62. Chico Estrella: Fabbo Fabbo28 hello no ur not
  63. Left to be alone Emptiness: “It’s very T H I C C” I love for your ASMR 😩👌❤️😌
  64. Soccerplayer Miller: You should make ASMR slime videos I think you would be good at them
  65. graciee Clark: ?
  66. Colby VillasBoas: Time stamps! Rarity 🔮 1:52 Watermelon gum 🍉🍬 5:36 Unicorn b-day cake 🦄🍰10:30 Easter bunny paint 🐰13:00 Orange creamcicle 🍊🍦15:14 Hope this helped :)
  67. erykah rose: Hi could you do another slime in your ears and talk while you do it. With these. Thanks
  68. Karan: She is my wifey :-)
  69. false edits: 6 people missed the like button😑😢
  70. frogwooly: It’s true she pinned my comment in the nature asmr video lol I feel like you should check
  71. Nona bigham: I love your profile pic and user name it's actually eveteything
  72. Elexie-Jai Beresford: I *_love_* ya
  73. Vivian Anderson: Shister Shlime
  74. Risky Boy: I thought she said watermelon cum
  75. _justin SEAGULL sunbaenim: Please do more slime on the mic xD. Love them! I dont watch any asmr videos except yours. I find the most of the asmr channels too superficial or weird. Thanks for being genuine.
  76. chewie nimp: tata loversss yes!!
  77. Seymone Pelichoff: I am late but I want to say that I love you and that you are amazing at asmr. I hope you get to read this comment
  78. #oon1ight 3ix: HEY JENNA, I WAS WONDERING IF U CAN MAKE A VID OF,MAKEING SLIME WITH YOU ROLEPLAY
  79. Lauren Charles: So Relaxing💞 I'm a new subscriber now✨👍
  80. ellabeth2427: I love orange creamsicle!
  81. Shinii Starr: Please do a slime in your ears ASMR with these slimes :3 Lysm❤️
  82. Nyx Kwek: Hello Jenna! Really love these kinds of videos relating to slime, could you do more of it cos I like listen to this Everyday and it is awesomze💯❤️😻👏🏻🌈💓💖
  83. Anxiety queen: Mia marlene only the powder can burn you
  84. Its Unicornz: Thats sounds nice its the next day now i slept because of this ...
  85. ninja rose: I love your vids❤
  86. tata loversss: Wendy Era mother REVELUV 💖💖💖😭
  87. Maral Amarbayar: My question is how do your hands smell like ??????????
  88. Faith Crown: I can’t be early these days smh schooolll 😭 I got 4 more weeks and then yt and camp is life ❤️❤️⚡️Édit: i like all the slime videos u do they make me sleep faster 👏🏾
  89. Harping Pomda: Really appreciate how u edit the loud sounds thank you!
  90. Chicken Nugget :3: Did anyone hear the cat or kitten in the background
  91. father.: sorry, I wasnt trying to be rude, I was really just trying my best to tell them that it's not weird for asmr to have louder talking. Again, sorry if what I said sounded rude.
  92. Áine O’Neill: Why are your eyebrows red
  93. DIY Mouse: I love you so much 💕
  94. chewie nimp: It is actually not sticky on ur left hand, its jus ur hand is unprep and dry so just add some activator try just applying a layer of activator and play!!
  95. Joanna Sorto: Hey
  96. Kenlee Freemon: I love your vids
  97. DIY Mouse: Early
  98. Jared Carrion: Great job Jenna!!!
  99. Kate A: CAN YOU PLEASE OH PLEASE DO A SOAP CRUNCHING like if she should(J ASMR please replie )😊
  100. Abigail Phelps: Your videos are so satisfying and your voice is sooo soothing😁😊 thanks for another amazing video!
  101. Sky Maestas: Some really nice slime choices! Loveeee them 😍
  102. Anxiety queen: Fabbo Fabbo28 nope 3rd
  103. Crark Rojar: ( ᵔᵒᵔ )ᵍᵒᵒᵈᵎ
  104. Beckygthe boss8: did anyone else get realy stressed when she didnt pop the bubbles
  105. JessyGames: Where do you buy that slime?
  106. Name First: y not do a fortnite asmr video if u have a console
  107. Big head ameliyah: Love u. Jenna
  108. Angel Halo: *I love you Jenna!!!* ❤❤
  109. MyDog - Ginger: "Very crackly" Ok ;-; Crunchy** Sorry.. Her saying that just didn't sound right to me :)
  110. Allie Graham: Is it just me or is someone snoring in the back?
  111. Anxiety queen: Allie Graham OMG now I read this I hear it..thats creepy
  112. Sam -The Half Cat :3: This really helps my anger issues A lot When my brother winds me up I start shouting And once I almost sweared...Thanks.
  113. babgtan armyo: THE CAT 😂
  114. Immature Izzy: -Katy- thanks, but I'm alright haha. What I meant by my comment is that I just woke up, but since she uploaded, I guess I would be going to sleep again.
  115. Ashley Spolar: I really don’t think that you should put your hands in the borax because you could get a third degree burn btw your videos make me go to sleep
  116. Laney Robillard: Cuddles the Cat I think she meant to say 99 degrees f or she was exageratring😆
  117. Beansoup231: i was able to make the video more clear by using razor synapse
  118. Anxiety queen: at 60k!!😘
  119. Lynette Chacksfield: Early!!!! Love yo videos
  120. Karan: okay
  121. Caroline [Female/Half demon/ half wolf]: This sorta happened to me. But I was playing with my slime on a plate so I could deactivate it some. I left the plate on the side of my couch and it tiled. It ended up getting all over the couch but I got it out. Now there’s a light purple stain on my couch.
  122. SsparkleKawii Ssparkle family: OK... I don't remember when I wrote that comment but *I GUESS CASPER LIKES ASMR TO* lol
  123. Anxiety queen: Áine O’Neill nope
  124. alyssa: i love these videos!! please make more💗
  125. Danisnotonfire is as dead as mcr: *meow*
  126. Galaxy WolfDog: I’m new I have just watched the mermaid slime and I love it I love slime and ASMR nice to meet you ❤️
  127. Annie L.: OMG you hit 60k!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!
  128. Matisse ASMR: Oi I want your cat can you please send it to me in the mail?
  129. Blanket Girl: You might get better at slime if you watch other slime asmrs. Btw I love when you kept tapping the containers
  130. Izzy Connell: Haley Jones I can’t tell if you’re joking or not.
  131. amberley van volsem: Yaas
  132. KYZY: Alexis Unicorns your profile pic is my reaction
  133. __smol__potato__: Finally! im early ! thank you for this amazing video!
  134. Madison Noyd: I thought it was just your cat meowing but I paused and took my earbuds out and my cat was meowing too xD
  135. Tweexiz: Is this cat speaking ?!🐱
  136. Just Peachy: Sarah Polley how is that not offensive?...
  137. bād llāmā: kitten love OMG XDDDD
  138. Aestaetics Bts: Theory:the cat is also doing asmr but instead of playing with slime she's doing mouth sounds 😂
  139. Izabelle Blankenship: My name is Izzy!!😂😂
  140. TM TrickShots: Jenna with pin this if she loves here fans
  141. Immature Izzy: I just woke up but hey, doctors recommend 8 hours so 😴
  142. A Sarcastic Frick: This comment is really useless
  143. Maia Holmqvist Nilsson 6A: Can you please do a video with your cat Luna??❤️
  144. Łana Døria: Beckygthe boss8 well she did a few times but overall yes
  145. ticci toby: Tilda Hanses how are you first?
  146. Haley!!: Do you know why the birthday cake one did not need activater because it's cloud cream
  147. najwa 7029: Youu have so,o many slime 😄😄😅
  148. Julia Gamer: Nice! ❤️😝
  149. J ASMR: They are scented lol
  150. Jellybean Cactus: Rainbow Dash it's always there
  151. Di di: t h e
  152. Manuel Vilela: 🤔
  153. I don’t Even know: ( ^ω^ )
  154. каммu: Omgg so early! Love u Jenna!
  155. Kenzie Ann: i never get bored because i watch your vids jenna ilysm keep doing what you love because it fits you
  156. ætheis MSP: I have never gotten doxie slime but I’m assuming the person loves dachshunds, and omg omg omg I have 2 so I wanna get slime that comes from doxie
  157. Chico Estrella: Tilda Hanses no
  158. Annie L.: Love you *JENNA*
  159. Boe Did: 29th comment 41th like
  160. Yudith Lopez: Basmrye stands for best asmr youtuber ever thats wat she is
  161. ClaybyShea: Well, I was making a big batch of slime, and I had my glass of water and that glass of borax water near each other lol.
  162. Selena Miller: Anyone else hear the cat? Lol
  163. Artsy ASMR: That's some cute slime J! And they make nice sounds, too! 🤗💕 Nice and relaxing video! 😊✨
  164. Karina Cevallos: Eaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
  165. Cara Favre: i’m trying to go to sleep every night so i listen to your old slime in your ears and unboxings! i love you so much please like this if you do the same or you like asmr💖🤞💯💞
  166. Stefan Dumitru: CONGRATS 4 60K OMG
  167. Anxiety queen: Ashley Spolar the power can burn you but not when it's liquid
  168. Sian 2212: No your not.
  169. Maia Lm: I love 2 slime pinck
  170. tata loversss: I want to be J-Hope’s Sprite HEY ARMY
  171. superhoot01: Maia Nilsson 5A yeah it really seems like she wants to be in one 😂😂😂😂😂
  172. rebel orange: plz talk loudly plz
  173. gracie turner: J asmr
  174. carly's world: you are so amazing
  175. Rosie Robinson: Those 54 people who dislike...DAMM YOU PEOPLE DAMM YOU!
  176. iwanna dæ: Its very thick MORE LIKE THICC👌
  177. Katrina Grosse: Love this vid
  178. r e d d: Luna in the background 😂❤ Lots of love, To: Jenna - r e d d
  179. Anxiety queen: Clarinet Girl1369 again..she'll probably put to much borax in it and it'll get everywhere. So th it's not better to pour it
  180. ZajCas: Congratulations on 60k subscribers!
  181. tata loversss: Do not eat lol who would think of eating it 🤷🏽
  182. leen Mohamed: Love you loads ur my fave asmartist
  183. Armanis life A S M R Channel: I had to dislike I went to sleep to this I disliked Because look at the cross on your fingers
  184. Sophia Gaul: This is amazing I love this DO MORE PLZ 😍😘😘
  185. Cara Favre: Rylie Grace yeah i want one. bc mine is still at the shop but it was like$348 and i’m mad bc they can’t hurry so please tell use jenna
  186. ena peric: Anxiety queen ok i will tell her
  187. tata loversss: twice minarii Once 💖
  188. _justin SEAGULL sunbaenim: Do you genuinely like smile, in the sense if it is not for the purpose of your videos?
  189. Fabbo Fabbo28: Chico Estrella how,sorry?
  190. Yeemo_Unicorn_Trashbean: you are very rough with the slime...
  191. princess star XD: Can you do a mouth sounds video
  192. ollie is mega gay: Your slime videos bring me joy- thank you so much for uploading another!! They're the only slime ones I fall asleep too- and then I love unboxing- I'm sorry I'm rambling but this is a godsend-
  193. Lainey Girl: This was an awesome vid 😍👏🏻
  194. Charlotte Cheok: I am super late but I wanna say love the video it's making me feel very sleepy and keep up the good work
  195. Marc: Holly Table Um.... Throwing out bubblegum... I usually just pick it from my mouth cause whenever i "poh" it manually using my mouth, it sticks to my lips.
  196. Invalid name: Don’t use water to touch it,it will in activate it..
  197. Taelynn Epping: J amsr you're so pretty you're so cool
  198. Your Mom: We love a sister with no adds 😂👌
  199. Maddie Ree 2.0: Cute but Psycho she’s not she has many other comments.
  200. Noone_important: yeeeeeeee :3
  201. TM TrickShots: Jenna you hit 60K!!!!!!!
  202. Haley!!: And never dip your fingers in borax or any activater
  203. crayonsandcolouringbooks: 😔
  204. Strange_queen_fangirl 11: J e f f
  205. Lily Montantes: Congrats for the 112 people that liked and shame on youuuuu 12 piece of poops that disliked
  206. Kool-Aid Girl: -Katy- lmao clueless asf
  207. graciee Clark: What did You say to your cat
  208. Sofia Sciarrone: You should have just put some of the borax water in the slime so you would lent have to keep going back and forth to the borax! Luv u vids😊
  209. ALEXANDRA DREW1: Curva penala
  210. catherine sucher: When my sister makes slime, she puts the borax into an empty Elmer's container, so if she needs more she can just use it like a squirt bottle
  211. Madi Cakes: Who else got tingles behind and in your ears
  212. Mica Gomez: Para no usar tanto borax podes ponerte un poquito de crema para manos! Tambien funciona y no se te pega tanto el slime.. Saludos👋
  213. •kennedy•: Loved the video ❤️❤️ can you do more personality videos, tapping and scraping, and sponge videos...those are my favorite...love you,thanks
  214. Fabbo Fabbo28: Hello I’m the first one
  215. Jimin’s Jam: TM TrickShots sadly. Apparently she does not love her fans . 😳
  216. Ashley Spolar: Well actually I’m just telling her to be careful
  217. Anxiety queen: Tilda Hanses 4th
  218. Fabbo Fabbo28: I’m sorry I do not know him
  219. Lainey Girl: You should do ASMR on luna!!!! Ilysm 💕
  220. Hannah Rose: You know Jenna I totally forgot your birthday
  221. Anxiety queen: Sacha SULLIVAN what is there to know about slime??
  222. idk broskee: YESSS
  223. Hannah Banana: She most likely gets Doxie Slimes for free or as a barter for making a video about them. It’s “free” advertising for Doxie for the price of a few slimes here or there. The video is more of an advertisement in that way then anything.
  224. Stella Luna: Rainbow Kitten you must be new
  225. Lone Wolf: Anger Issues you good?
  226. J ASMR: Who knows what the future holds? Maybe I will do a video reviewing and "unboxing" it. I was too stoked to film the first unboxing hehe
  227. Megan ward. asmr: I. I love you guys I love you guys I love you guys I love you guys
  228. Mia marlene: This is a tip so u don't burn your self,put the borax warm or hot water and then let it desolve ,ily😙😙
  229. Sam H.: Put a drop of oil on your hands before you play with slime for a video because the oil will prevent slime from sticking to your hands
  230. Cassandra Przekop: that new tat tho...
  231. Blanket Girl: The pink slime gave me the tingles a lot
  232. ClaybyShea: It will not burn you, the dry powder can dry your hands. Mixed with water its harmless, Ive even drank a mouth full of borax water, unintentionally of course
  233. This is Anna!: That cool
  234. fox of schleich: you look a *little bit* like the german YTber Anikazion 🤔❤
  235. honeymilk: itsgammy xox you didnt whisper lol
  236. shana textorie ytb: No l'eau yes borax ok
  237. Sophie Lifestyless: You shouldn’t put borax on your hands, it’s very bad for your skin!!
  238. mads does a lot of nothing: Slime slime slime, luckily i don't have to get slime out my ears this time :)
  239. Estefany Hernandez: HEY GURL I LOVE DIS VID KEEP ON THE HARD WORK.
  240. J ASMR: The stuff I was putting on it wasn't water, it was water mixed with borax. :)
  241. Zoé music: Miaou
  242. honeymilk: kitten love same oml
  243. Gerardo Christavyo: Please give her 100k subscriber (┛❍ᴥ❍)┛
  244. Ashley Spolar: Not really Anxaty
  245. Kool-Aid Girl: Karan lol
  246. Ashley Spolar: Cause I’ve seen people have third Degree burns
  247. ticci toby: A huge thumbs uppppppp!
  248. 90's: TM TrickShots I'm not your bro, mate
  249. Hunny Bee: Have you ever realized that watermelon doesn't really smell like anything. Sorry
  250. Augustė Kupriūnaitė: Don't touch borax!!!!☠
  251. Depressed kid: U make me go to sleep i luv u
  252. 90's: TM TrickShots why so aggressive my friend?
  253. Sasha Rdz: You so very cute :3 <3
  254. • Amber •: I've been waiting for this again ^3^
  255. Haley!!: You do not know anything about slime
  256. 🐼Curly Fry🐼: Good video
  257. Jam: Áine O’Neill You have colorblind I guess
  258. my name is ur dad and i do slime n squishies: 🙌😍❤️👑 pin this?
  259. Alyssa D: Julliana Tan I'm sorry but I have to correct your grammar right now, it's actually "Sorry Jenna, but you don't know how to *activate your slime* You don't use your fingers, you just *pour* a little bit of activator into the slime."
  260. Hamilton Who?: Cardi b Unicorns did you rlly, or are you just a sore loser?
  261. Sarah Polley: No offense but your eyes scary me😬
  262. Exotic Water: i always love amsr with slime so amazing but more amazing because you did it <3
  263. Mia Parker: *i put slime on my hair to make a “slime hat” like they do on tv*
  264. Julliana Tan: Sorry Jenna but you don't know how to activator slime you don't use your fingers you just pore a little bit of the activator in the slime
  265. Emily ________: You just hit 60k subs
  266. Princess Perfect: POP THE BUBBLES
  267. Maria Michelle PH: this is rarely cool!
  268. Julliana Tan: Anxiety queen yes that is true but do you know the story of the girl that got blisters from borax and I'm just looking out for her
  269. LynettesDream: Karan you just made my dad😛. Edit:day
  270. Sacha SULLIVAN: you don’t know much about slime and it’s kinda annoying me.
  271. Harry Potter EDITS: First
  272. Rosie Pena: Could you do a series with the slime?
  273. Lucy Kalashova: Hey🤗You have 60k followers!!!🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉Partyyy🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊
  274. Rosie Pena: Pleas wash your hands because that borax activator can burn your skin AND give you a rash!!! Trust me I have been through it and my friend aswell!
  275. emo loser: i, too, love everything about your profile picture and username
  276. ætheis MSP: Also, Jenner was unicorn birthday cake cloud slime? And can you tell me all the types of slime you played with?
  277. vanilla tea: Hi Jenna, Could you shave Daiso clay? I’m really curious to see how that would turn out☺️
  278. Rhythm G: The orange cream-sicle (or creme-sicle 🙄) was the one that gave me the most tingles lol. i like that one the most
  279. sassy duck: Cardi b Unicorns it was borax
  280. Milk Carton Kawaii: :D I love slime so much that it makes me cry lol 😭
  281. I LOVE KPOP: The cat in the background though😂😂
  282. s a d b o i: Ashley Spolar if we’re seriously going back to the whole burn thing. most of the people that got burned by it were allergic to it, and you can use borax as laundry detergent and to clean. people that make slime always touch borax and not one person that i follow has ever been “burned” by borax.
  283. Molly Stanley: Cuddles the Cat Lol wow read her comments and you'll get it, also she lives in wales, in the uk so normally its -1 degrees lol
  284. Taryn Rooks: Noooooooo you ruined the slime! It’s over-activated
  285. Ana Delia Cardona: The cat is be callet jaja
  286. Anxiety queen: Julliana Tan if she pours it she'll do too much. That's why she uses her fingers
  287. Helene Evensen: I wonder what ur voice sounds like when you’re not whispering...
  288. Áine O’Neill: They are
  289. Jimin’s Jam: Maybe you should try unboxing others instead of doxie slime.
  290. Lin lin: You don’t have to pour it in you can do it however you want sorry but don’t tell people they’re doing it wrong it’s still activating she just isn’t doing it how you want her to
  291. Natalie's VlogWorld: Love u
  292. Anxiety queen: Ashley Spolar only the powder can burn. But if they got burned while it was liquid then it's a possibility they were allergic
  293. Haley!!: You don't even know how to make a slime swirl
  294. juania jackson: Awwhh the cute title again ❤️❤️
  295. Anxiety queen: Hayley and allegras Channel you're far from 1st.
  296. Lyric Monkey: Thank you for posting again! I love your videos that making me super sleeping helping with my anxiety!❤️❤️❤️❤️
  297. Ashley Spolar: Anxiety queen
  298. ellabeth2427: Can u put cloud slime on a microphone or press it on a microphone because it makes nice sounds
  299. ena peric: I don't have borax cuz my mum says like: NOOOO! Don't buy that thats toxic!!!
  300. Colemac360: Does she say colemac in this video, if she does, what time?
  301. EK Ender Kitten: lynASMR XD
  302. Chayenne Catania: 11.28 she has dar under arms but I still love your bids and keep making them
  303. Aliahmation 45: *MEOW*
  304. League Girl: I'm late but still yesterday my phone died and i forgot my charger. But anyway love the vid 😍
  305. Davinci horse: 30.Kommentar
  306. kramlevi: Ah ARMY!
  307. Just Lauren: U got a Apple Watch 😂 💕 I wish u would’ve done an ASMR unboxing and review of it 😢 but I still luv ya and I can’t believe that u came from having 7k subs from when I subscribed to 60k 😱
  308. laila tamer: It's not ASMR
  309. Rylie Grace: what camera do you use!!!!!
  310. ROBLOX Emidis Twins: Dang it 6th but early
  311. Kota Ciao: 0:00-1:47 Intro 1:48-5:34 "Rarity" (Purple slime with foam beads and glitter) 5:35-10:24 "Hubba watermelon gum" (Soft pink slime with foam beads) 10:25-12:55 "Unicorn birthday cake" (Pastel blue cloud slime with small plastic beads) 12:56-15:10 "Easter bunny paint" (Pastel purple slime with foam beads) 15:11-17:50 "Orange creamsicle fizz" ("Foamy"/bubbly orange and white slime) 17:51-19:02 Outro
  312. Mar ASMR: It’s very crackly...😫😤😡😱😵
  313. Lisa W: I love how your vids are so calm and quiet it makes me feel good and happy inside thank you 😌😇 ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ YOU ARE THE BEST
  314. Lialas world: why does everybody always smell the slime? its not good to smell toxins
  315. çempasúchil•: Hi!
  316. Lee C: When she pulled out the pink one I thought she was gonna pinkypie
  317. lps BellaAlice: BORAX IS DANGEROUS
  318. Kenzie Ann: hey jenna can you make a non asmr video?
  319. Haley!!: SHE DIDNT CRACK THE BUBLES
  320. Jules Angelaaa: I'm about to sleep woah thankyou 😍
  321. Andi MSP: Ilysfm Jenna! You look fabulous (:
  322. Lorena Lore: You can to my chenel look pls 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃
  323. Mamba The RainWing: God. To all those people complaining on how bad it is to dip your fingers in borax.... It doesn't even matter. Borax is only harmful to the skin in in large quantities, one teaspoon in a cup of water doesn't do any harm. Also to those complaining about she 'doesn't know how to play with slime', one. This is an ASMR video. 2. It doesn't even matter how she plays with it as long as the ASMR is good. 3. SINCE FUCKING WHEN IS THERE RULES TO PLAYING WITH SLIME YOU BLOODY PUNCES.
  324. LynettesDream: Legend says if your early she’ll pin this comment❤️❤️❤️❤️ Jk
  325. Iana wittebroodt: What is your favorit slime
  326. Paris _slime&music: Awesome do u remember me from ur live syresm
  327. logische_ Maria: You have to activate the slimes and not to put water in there
  328. Destiny Fernandez: you all are so freaky:/
  329. JUNE _BUG: You can’t sound more like a seven year old when you say, My Little Pony Slime
  330. new amsterdam, slime rancher, mild english j asmr, collection definition, triggered feminist, asmr eating, new york yankees, new york times, trigger point therapy, j asmr h, asmr 21 savage, slime review asmr 2, asmr video, collection movies, triple j asmr, that gunk in your ears ielts, trigger warning, slime shops, triggered meme, new england, trigger anime, asmr gibi, p j asmr, asmr food, new emojis, asmr slime in your ears no talking, slime asmr, asmr slime, slime with borax, new zealand, slime review wish, slime review 100 honest, slime reviews from etsy, new england patriots, news, slime review snoopslimes, collection of information, trigger finger splint, asmr tapping, asmr glow, triggered, collections textbook, slime belief lyrics, new york weather, trigger finger, slime rancher wiki, collections.sort, j asmr reddit, new york, trigger definition, slime recipe, triggertech, new york lottery, asmr microphone, slime reviews new, slime recipe easy, new movies, slime review slime tyme, collection 1 breach, slime kit, j asmr tapping, newsela, yachama j-asmr, j asmr mermaid slime, trigger finger surgery, slime activator, new york and company, trigger finger treatment, slime reviews bad, asmr honeycomb, trigger thumb, trigger fish, collections book, collection hq, j asmr instagram, collection letter, slime factory, asmr darling, slime review package, slime review courtney lundquist, slime games, j asmr black, yaachama j-asmr, collection agency near me, j asmr age, news today, collection agency, asmr lyrics, mary j asmr, asmr reddit, slimer, asmr j hope, trigger point foam roller, slime review we are the davises, asmr cardi b, slime reviews, j asmr mouth sounds, collections etc, j asmr slime, rs j asmr, slime review gillian, slime review youtube, slime videos, asmr sounds, new orleans, collection shield 360, slime mold, trigger synonym, nikki j asmr instagram, triggered gif, slime pictures, newegg, slime review kawaii slime company, asmr definition, slime belief, mr j asmr, slime without glue, asmr soap, asmr youtube, slime supplies, collections counter, asmr triggers, trigger point injections, slime urban dictionary, slime review amazon, trigger warning killer mike, collection log osrs, new orleans saints, snot in your ears, asmr sleep, collections etc promo code, new balance, collection oxnard, slime review asmr, new york post, collection book rewards, slime review videos, slime review talisa, j asmr alien, collections in java, trigger point, collection #1, slime review glitter slimes

ASMR SLIME - Doxie Unboxie 2

1,785 Likes1,785 Dislikes
73,260 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 1 Jun 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment