ASMR GREEN 🍀💚 AESTHETICS - tips best game

Saturday, March 9, 2019

ASMR GREEN 🍀💚 AESTHETICS

  1. Just A Void: Future01 The last thing you'd want on your burger king burger is someone's foot fungus. But as it turns out, that might be what you get.
  2. Ryanne Loves Pewdiepie: Yaaaas
  3. tianna danae: I'm a Pineapple hey
  4. River _ idk lol: Oh my God I love Aesthetic asmrs :0 this is so awesome :°
  5. Emmy K: U too
  6. atinajasmine: wait were you wearing a green tutu????
  7. Mayrette Almonte: Mr Avacado same
  8. Jen The weeb: When you wear a green tutu around your neck for a asmr video you have achieved my ultimate respect and you have reached the highest level of dedication 😂👏👏👌👌
  9. gon puto: fiona
  10. Honey ASMR: Victoria Parfait good luck for your surgery !
  11. carly: I just tried to watch this twice in a 15 min span and fell asleep both times !!! But you should do yellow next, in like a super happy , energetic vibe
  12. The Studio K: Have you done yellow or orange
  13. NADP: I LOVE UR VIDS OMG IM SOOOO HAPPY💚💚💚💚💚💚
  14. VM데미: I want an orange one so bad😏😻
  15. Victoria Parfait: I am having surgery on my ankle tomorrow and it is my first surgery... I am in the hospital at the moment and your videos are the only thing that is keeping me calm. Keep up with the great vids
  16. JazJustWantsToDance: Whiskey Warlock may I ask are you the warlock of whiskey or rather a species called a whiskey warlock
  17. ponileila: J ASMR Makes sense into why she was difficult for me to figure out!! Thank you for telling me! :D 💕
  18. i like turtles: astrouse OMG LOLOLOLOLOL
  19. melissa kuipers: nice👏
  20. Xx GatchaOlive xX: *love you J* sorry I'm late XD
  21. the king: sassy
  22. Hooded Leopard: Yay new vid!! Happy St Patrick's Day J Asmr 😁
  23. Morgan Browning: Yaaaayyyy my favorite color is GREEN ♥️♥️♥️♥️
  24. Lula Oalde: 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼😍😍😍😍😍💚😍😍😍😜😜😍😍😍
  25. mikkymoo 13: Please do glitter aesthetic!
  26. A1S: I like the grass part,it’s amazing 😉
  27. Arianna Doesn't really care: Do purple plz 💜
  28. • FennecMationZ •: I wuv GREEN
  29. 아예미: Well *ITS PRETTY GOOD*
  30. té de estrellas en júpiter: please do red <3 you're AWESOME
  31. CocoBean Foxx: My Birthday Is Saint Patricks Day So Thnx For Making Dis Lol
  32. Tamika Hester: Can you do red please? 🔥
  33. Jenna Lee: astrouse YES I NOW WORSHIP YOU GODDESS CHECK OUT MY PLAYLIST TOO GODDESS
  34. radical brown bitch: HIGHLIGER CHAN IS QUAKING
  35. LovelyWeather We'reHaving: I have an addiction to these color videos 😂😂😂😂😂 I love them so much omg
  36. J ASMR: America has a lot of alcoholics
  37. Lemøn Material: I suggest Red! ^~^
  38. Hannah Baker: When you find out that your crush’s fave color is green 0:10
  39. nah_ cathy: YAS GREEN ASMR FINALLY! Luv ur vids J. It asmr videos are soooo satisfying.💚💚💚 Btw I loved the way u said Green.🤣😂
  40. Jessica Atkinson: I got tingles at 00:01
  41. Unipug: OH YAY GREEN! Thx for it love this video!!!
  42. Taylor Kroeger: Reply green emojis💚👕👘🐸🐊🐢🐍🍀🌱🌲🌳🌴🌵🌿🍏🍐🍈🍾🎮📗🔚➗🈯
  43. Z͟a͟r͟a͟ D͟a͟ F͟u͟r͟r͟y͟: Amazing as always!! Hey maybe you could do a yellow aesthetic asmr? :) 💛
  44. Peggy Morris: You guys are sad all you do is comment first or no I’m first but really you should just enjoy the video
  45. Garoto IXPERTINHO: Smoke asmr everyday
  46. Kat Lane: Hi J!!! I’m sorry I’m late YouTube isn’t working ):
  47. DovePlayz: Green screen this
  48. Saul Bilsky: yay green finally
  49. Theycallmejade: pineapplezz t 17th March is St. Patrick's Day, my son's birthday
  50. 구민지: You look like a vegetable fairy💚
  51. GeekyGamer: Purple please! :D
  52. EdgyEddyWantsSpaghetti i: Can you please Do purple aesthetic next? (:
  53. Fafa: Hi, I'm green 💚
  54. Karo ASMR: She's always so creative! Love it! :)
  55. Just a random potato: Could you so a clear one! 😮
  56. Emi ASMR: RED PLEASE!!!🌹❣️♥💋💃👠🎒⛑🍄🥀🍎🍓🍉🍒🌶🍷🏓🥊🥅🎸🎯🚗🏎🚒🚚🚨🚘🚢🗼⛽️🏟🎡☎️⏰🎈📮📕📍📌🖍✂️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🈹㊗️㊙️🉐💮🈴🈵🈲🅰️🅾️🆑🆎🅱️🛑⛔️📛💢⭕️♨️🚷🚯🚳📵🔞🚱❗️‼️❓⁉️💯🔴🔺🔻♥️♦️🚩🇦🇱🇦🇹🇧🇭🇧🇲🇨🇳🇩🇰🇭🇰🇮🇲🇲🇦🇲🇪🇼🇸🇹🇷🇹🇳🇹🇹🇻🇳🇼🇫
  57. Odd CookieBaka: Green!! 👗🧤👒🐸🐛🐢🐍🦎🦖🐊🐉🐲🌵🎄🌲🌳🌴🌱🌿☘️🍀🎍🎋🍃🌾🍏🍐🥝🥑🥦🥒🥗🍵🎾⛳️📟🔋🔫🖼📗💚♻️✅❇️✳️❎🇧🇷🇨🇨🇩🇲🇲🇴🇲🇷🇳🇫🇵🇰🇳🇬
  58. Marie_. Nomai: DAME TU COSITA A-A 💚🍏🍀
  59. wolfia/ sunna pup paws from sketch: nooooooo its a song
  60. X Burst: You could’ve did this on Saturday! Happy St Patricks Day!
  61. - ̗̀ℱαᴋə ℒoѵə ²⁷.: j-HOOOOOOOOOPEE
  62. The Best Syrup: I DIDNT KNOW SORRY! I ONLY SUBSCRIBED BECAUSE OF ON E VIDEO BY HER AND I LIKE HER ASMR
  63. MilesYT: "This ball of green" - Green, 2018
  64. Siyah Monae: Rubee x cosplayer Aml LMFAOOO, idk y I been sitting here laughing at this comment for 5 mins 😭
  65. Taehyung's heart-faceu doggo: 1:59 *Eyes drupe* J:GREEN 2:01 *Takes out marker* J:Come here bitch,imma draw you a kitty face 3:12 *gets green brush* J:Ya know im all bout dar green stuff bAe!! *RESPECT IT* 5:46 *shows you jar full of green stuff* J:See this?Yah its your teeth! *GURL* STOP eating GREEN Skittles!!It gonna give you Cavities!! 8:44 *Shoves grass up yo face* J:Dis my hair! *RESPECT IT* 11:33 *shows book* J:yall see dis?its a bOoK about people with *GREEN* hAiR 14:21 *sticks blow dryer yo your face* J:Nu nu nu nu!!I am NOT gonna let you do it yourself and *RUIN* your hair!!IM gonna do it,honey.
  66. R Animations: Happy clover day! exply to the queen of green~☘️❤️
  67. The Best Syrup: What gender are you? I think your a female but ??????????
  68. Bailey Annette: Your one of the few people that make me tingle!
  69. Sadee Hollaway: Green is my favorite😊💚💚💚💚💚💚
  70. Lps Girl And Peevee: Do brown
  71. Viv Ericsson: Please do orange next time! 🧡🧡🧡
  72. Hayley and allegras Channel: No you are the best ASMR
  73. Soviet Russia: I aint easy being green
  74. wolfia/ sunna pup paws from sketch: im blue if i were green i would die
  75. Lola Grace: Green
  76. Poetry Games: I’m Irish I am pleased I approve
  77. Claire Bear: Millie bobby brown XD that is the best comment I have ever read!!
  78. btsvelvet: DO PASTEL AESTHETICS 💓💓
  79. Cupcakecrazy 121: Please do orange or purple!!
  80. Not A Weeb: My fave color :)
  81. evolution2677: Green💚
  82. tianna danae: Is today st. Patrick's day ?
  83. digitalERA: Burger King foot lettuce
  84. Squidward Tentacles: Below you is, "Did you really but a tutu on your neck? lol xD
  85. Molly xx: Is that a skirt 😂
  86. Abeautifulgirl 1115: You definitely deserve more subscribers!! Love ya
  87. Bonabell BBG: 💚Lettuce💚
  88. J ASMR: You know it
  89. FloatingFox: The intro... are you Bijuu Mike?
  90. AbbiCat: Bijuu Mike's favourite ASMR
  91. JazLyn Johnson: 0:00=idk how to do these wish I did love ur channel have a good day/night
  92. Dasha Lebedeva: Amazing. 😍💚
  93. idk broskee: HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY EVERYONE!
  94. - ̗̀ℱαᴋə ℒoѵə ²⁷.: _This reminds me of the green lady, lol_
  95. NADP: YAYAY
  96. justafangirl 0: this just reminds me of jacksepticeye
  97. IVONETE LAUVRS: I 💙 you
  98. Rubee_thedutchiewicker TFF: Did you really put a tutu on your neck, lol XD
  99. Andrea Jennings: Please do purple 😈👾🧕🏻🧞‍♀️🤰🏼🙇🏼‍♀️💁🏼‍♀️🙅🏼‍♀️🙆🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🙎🏼‍♀️🙍🏼‍♀️💇🏼‍♀️💆🏼‍♀️💅🏻🤳🏻🕺🏼🌂🦄☂️🍇🍆🍬🎆🔮💜💟☮️✝️☪️🕉☸️✡️🔯🕎☯️☦️⛎♈️♉️♊️♋️♌️♍️♎️♏️♐️♑️♒️♓️🆔⚛️🚺
  100. Pure Youth TM: Purple is next!! 😍 💜🍇🍆🍷🎡⌛⏳
  101. Phillip H. Dunwich: Sentient brussel sprout ASMR .
  102. Doomreb: GREEN
  103. Maxxinn: Number 15
  104. Misty: But what,you’ve never seen such an beautiful human that you think she is an alien ?
  105. amber: Uma Army Cry Baby ah armys are everywhere :,) i love our fandom
  106. Lps Girl And Peevee: Do be!
  107. Vicky Amorim: *so green amazing*
  108. jazz: Victoria Parfait How did it go?
  109. D A N C E R G I R L: The Best Syrup She’s a female...
  110. Yung bluff: Nice vid i always look forward to them u should do a shout out video with mouth sounds in it
  111. DaEun Choi: This is amazing♡ Thank u for the awesome video
  112. Peggy Morris: Omg please do yellow💛💛💛💛⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️🔶🔶🔶🇻🇦🇻🇦🇻🇦🇻🇦🏵🏵🏵🥂🥂🥂🥂🍋🍋⭐️⭐️🌕🌕🌕☀️☀️☀️☀️🐤🐤🐤🐥🐥🐥🐱🐱🐱☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️🤛🤛🤛🤛😺
  113. Fafa: amber lynay I love our fandom too ♡ Sorry for my bad Inglish I'm Brazilian :,)
  114. wolfia/ sunna pup paws from sketch: ok den
  115. Erik Munoz: You putting in work
  116. reyane: First !
  117. Michalis Ion: You have such beautiful hands.
  118. lucy chan ;4: 💚You found a lettuce human.💚
  119. y o u r _ s a t a n: Purple next pls💜💫
  120. Misty: Vicky Amorim d or is it greenmazing? Badum tss
  121. Dylan LaMonica: Do blue
  122. Maxxinn: Number 15
  123. Taehyung's heart-faceu doggo: Pls do rainbow aesthetic!!!!!💛💙💜💚
  124. wowitslaney: yES
  125. Sofia !!!: Amazing! 😍🦄
  126. Raven Reeves: 🖤🖤 Ilusm
  127. doot: 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
  128. Wesley Beaty: YES
  129. Kat Lane: A Joke don’t question green
  130. victoriaxmills xx: you are the only asmrist who tingles me
  131. gabriella Chandra: is that a skirt u wearing at ur neck?!🤣 and BTW i love your video and it makes me wake up with my phone👍🏽
  132. Anna Panda: Very green
  133. Lost Orbit Official Vevo: Yes.
  134. rafa: I SNORTED SJSJSJJSSDKAS
  135. Miriam Barbulescu: *Is adorable!*
  136. Aniessa darradji: YOTSUBA!!!!!!!
  137. • GothMoth •: a loOK
  138. dood_art: Do red next plz lol!
  139. Topcat66: I love it when you do the aesthetic videos that you say "Hi I'm blah blah blah whatever the colour aesthetic it is!!!!!LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOÒOOÒOOOOOOÒ MUCH
  140. Just A Void: *"gReEn iS nOt a cReAtiVe coLoR"*
  141. Yurio's Mother: Now you're Jolly Green 💚
  142. Invalid name: 🤤👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻💚💚💚💚
  143. krysta yearwood: I love these aesthetic videos
  144. imperialOVERkill 1: are you crazy!? think of the mess
  145. Ruhee Walia: U too! BTW I 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚 ur videos soooooo much
  146. limoncello yello: Amazing video <33 please do yellow :))
  147. Michael Dundee: Ty
  148. iGusta _: Hello,i am from brasil🇧🇷💕,you so cute☘️
  149. Mila carmo101: What happened to the green slime😭😭😭😭
  150. Tales of a Fox: Are you using a tutu as a capey thing? XD nice. You just remind me of the emotions from inside out xD and I agree with the person below me, you shoukd do a glittery aesthetic :3 or pastel/holographic/iridescent :3
  151. bleachyboi 3000: Leprechauns are *S H A K I N G*
  152. Betty Abominable: Came for the ASMR, stayed for your unique & beautiful aesthetic! You're adorable! And just the visuals of your movements and mannerisms are tingly enough!!!
  153. mama mia: I live in ireland and the paddys fay parade is bigger in america than it is ireland ,like what mate?!??
  154. Ashley Garcia: St Patricks day is on my b-day so happy *^*
  155. Kassidy :3: J: Do you think it’s green enough? Me: that looks like a succulent
  156. Eliza Tosner: Listen, I respect Jenna, and I like her videos but this just makes me laugh...
  157. Grace Caldwell: Bijju mike?
  158. Elixir the Dragon: IF I WERE GREEN I WOULD. DI— I’ll go back into the dank meme hole now sorry
  159. subscribe for a free cookie, promise!!: 24,900 subscriber. Just 100 more to 25k
  160. xJAKE: Jenna the green machine
  161. Vanessa Boutique: 2
  162. Spirit Wolf: Love the green
  163. welcome to the ricefields: SugaTheBiasBoy AndJ-HopeTheWrecker that profile pic 👌👌
  164. Tillie Hunter: TIME STAMPS: 0:00-0:29 intro "green" trigger word 0:31-1:05 playing/touching green skirt 1:09-2:41 green pen/mouth sounds 2:48-4:50 "ball of green," with a yawn at 3:50 4:56-7:48 jar with green stuff inside 8:00-10:11 grass, I'm assuming it's fake😂 10:15-12:12 book 12:29-15:16 hair dryer 15:19-15:32 outro Edit: hope this helped you, and plz pin this.
  165. J ASMR: Green is mysterious to me. Jealous and sly. :)
  166. Victoria Parfait: Wavy Jazz It went really good! They said I will only have to get 2 out of the five original surgeries for my ankle to heal.
  167. Olivia Waters: 🤢🤮🤑🧤👒🐸🐛🐢🦎🦖🐍🐊🐉🐲🌵🎄🌳🌲🌴🌱🍃🌿☘️🍀🎍🎋🌾🌷🍏🍐🍈🥝🥑🥦🥒🥗🍵🍾🎾⛳️🚛🛶🏕🛣📟🔋💶🔫🖼📗💚🔰♻️✅💹✳️❇️🈯️❎🇩🇿🇧🇩🇧🇷🇧🇫🇨🇨🇩🇲🇲🇷🇲🇴🇳🇬🇳🇫🇵🇰🇸🇦🇹🇲🇿🇲
  168. Alissu Spàace: Wear green! Unless your gonna get pinched!
  169. MKF30: Love the video, you look adorable in that little green outfit, love it when you do that thing with your eyes hehe lol. Cute. Happy St. Patrick's Day :)
  170. IDLE: Yeees, red velvet!
  171. AbbiCat: Yassss
  172. Kawaii Cutie: I like your color videos please make more😀
  173. Megumi Sakauchi: Manga O_O
  174. Emmy K: I'm not Irish 🍀 AT ALL but 😊 yay
  175. Do u know Da Wei: The grinch is quaking.
  176. Brayden Ryan: Yellow 💛
  177. Kalese Clayton: I know this is kind of late but is that a skirt on her neck I just now looked at it
  178. Mia Andrea: do yellow plz:) 👑🐱🐥🌼🐣🌻🌕🌝🌞☀️🌟🔥⚡️✨🍋🍯🧀🌮🎗🏵🎫🎷🎺🚕🚜🚖🚤🚧🏫🕌💰🔑🎁📒✏️💛🔅🔆🔱⚜️〽️⚠️🚸
  179. Hayley and allegras Channel: You are one of the best asmr artists
  180. Whiskey Warlock: Noice!
  181. { actualanne }: all i could think of when the highlighter was on the screen was biju mike and highlighter kun
  182. SsparkleKawii Ssparkle family: Me turns up volume all the way before clicking on the video *ad* FRUITLOOPS FRUITLOOPS LOOOOOOOOOOO FRUITLOOPS YOU CAN GET THEM AT YOUR LOCAL WALMART
  183. Cayllie Spiller: Lol we’re u wearing a Toto
  184. i like turtles: wst i realized is that she has a skirt around her neck
  185. Valerie Lee: Seen spring is here you should do an warm color next 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
  186. chinaberrybee: *berger king fut leddas* : the sequel.
  187. Raee: Ooooh you should do a grey aesthetic!
  188. Just Lauren: Here is a lot of green emojis 🤢🧤👗🐸🐛🦖🦎🐍🐢🐊🌵🌱🎋🐲🌴🎍🐉🌳🍀☘️🌿🎄🌲🌾🍃💐🍏🍐🥝🍈🥒🥦🥑🌽🍵🍾🎾⛳️🏄🏻‍♂️🚛🚞🚃🛶🛣🏞📟🔋🔫🖼📗📚💚✳️❇️💹🈯️✅❎🇦🇫🇩🇿🇧🇩🇧🇷🇧🇫🇩🇲🇩🇯🇲🇴🇲🇻🇲🇷🇵🇰🇳🇬🇸🇦🇸🇧🇿🇲
  189. A Joke: Is that a tutu? 😂
  190. jiwon park: You're weird and I love it
  191. idk broskee: 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
  192. fairy blind bag asmr: I am really happy because Green is my favourite color thanks 💚💚💚
  193. ᄀ.민채: 저.. 저 책은.. 요츠바랑..?
  194. lexi l: you should do purple next :))
  195. W I S K Y: YOU READ MANGA YASSS GIRL SLAYY YOU ARE NOW MY GODDESS!!!!!! I LOVE MANGA LOL Otaku^-^
  196. cassidy •: I’ve never related more to an outfit
  197. Fafa: SugaTheBiasBoy AndJ-HopeTheWrecker Yeees 😊❤
  198. *L I V I D*: ...yes...
  199. MorningOwl: Paddysss day
  200. OvO Mandy: *I’m Green*
  201. mellogang Katie squad: Were do you get the wigs
  202. Christie Luther: 340 why is it so creepy.
  203. ShaniaRubyBFF Msp: Please search on google what aesthetic is....
  204. Milk the Blind Pupwing: Jay looks super UNCOMFORTABLE
  205. Hunter C: I’m honestly living for this series
  206. KikyoNiwa7: mikkymoo 13: Omgh, yes.
  207. lιz: Mine is green xd
  208. BTS myjimin: J, What's your favourite colour??? Blue: 😇💙💦💍💎🐳🐬💧🔵 Pink: 😍❤️👗👠👛🐩🦑⌛🎶 Orange: 😆💘👙👜🐠🐈🔥🌟 Green: 🤑💚👘👡🐢🐸☘️🌲 Purple: 😜💜👭 Yellow etc?
  209. that's the tea: 🍀🌈🔓💚💉🔪🔫🎶🐨🐒🐵🐍🐮🐷🐖🐽🍍🍓🍒🍑🌈🌹🌵🌌🌆🌃⚓💒♨💯🔗💕💞💓💔💟💋👅👄👣💜💙💚❤💛💝💘💗💖🍀🌈
  210. the snail: Victoria Parfait good luck!
  211. Sonny: Omg, my dream came true! Thank you so much for the great soundsss. 💚😍
  212. JazJustWantsToDance: Yeah my fave color and ,” Hey I’m green.” Great intro
  213. AbbiCat: The personality suits so much omg thanks for listening to my request! 😍❤️
  214. Naty y Kevin: I luv u so much pliiis give a 💖 to my comment pliiis
  215. JazJustWantsToDance: Uma Army Cry Baby Army 🧡💚
  216. Tammy Webb: DO YELLLOOOW💛💛💛💛
  217. Emillee !: I love you. You’re such a unique person and you make the most relaxing movements and sounds. Thank you ❤️
  218. JazJustWantsToDance: Also so far only one person missed the like button💚
  219. บัว lawana: everything is so aesthetic and i love green! very relaxing indeed :)
  220. Park Jimothy: SugaTheBiasBoy AndJ-HopeTheWrecker YOUR USERNAME💞😂
  221. Nanik_H: ARMYYYY
  222. Salad Plate: Am I early enough for her to notice me? I wonder.. Also, I loved this 💚
  223. Pikagirl 187: Blue is mine
  224. Paladin of the Black Lion: Yessss my favorite color is green
  225. Fotosviedeos deanimesymas: Do red next plz
  226. A Joke: This is when i ask myself what am I doing w my life
  227. Olivia Wilkinson: Pleeeeeaasaaassssseeee do a yellow aesthetic owo
  228. A N N A G R A C E: Nice tootoo shirt!
  229. Squidward Tentacles: wolfia/ sunna pup paws from sketch dang Green is life tbh WHOEVER WROTE THE SONG DONT DISRESPECT MY GREEEEEN smh
  230. ponileila: I’ve been on a marathon of watching all of your color aesthetic videos and I can’t seem to figure Green’s personality out haha. 💕 I love all of them they are so entertaining and relaxing. Greens my favorite color too!
  231. Bella Marie: astrouse lmao
  232. revistinha1: Just in time for St Patty's At this point you could probably cosplay people with any hair color Have a great rest of day J
  233. Aaron F-x: three four videos per day...
  234. Anxious wreck: Oh yah
  235. Ultronix Extreme: Is it wierd that me and my Hamster enjoy your videos?.., Q-Q don't ask how my hamster enjoys ASMR please. *_Edit:_* thank chu for liking me Senpai Q^Q
  236. potato: 💚 a e s t h e i c 💚
  237. A Really Bad Rainbow Six Seige Player: Leprechaun
  238. Mcatz Plays: Ummmmm funny 😂😂😂
  239. Awesome Fun DIYs and more!: YAY ANTHER VID FROM MY FAV ASMR CHANNEL!
  240. Squidward Tentacles: why
  241. AbbiCat: Do purple next and wear a long hair purple wig and purple galaxy themed clothes and background please💜
  242. Breana jaxel: 0:32 WHY DO U ROLL YOUR EYES LKE THAT DID YOU GET TRIGGERED OR SOMETHING still love your videos though
  243. Kellin xx: love me some green aesthetics.
  244. JazJustWantsToDance: Ily, also I am so happy cuz I requested GREEN! 💚💚🤢🧤🐸🐛🐢🐍🦎🦖🐊🐉🐲🌵🌱🌴🌳🌲🎄🌿☘️🍀🎍🎋🌾🍃🍏🥦🥒🥝🍐🍾🎾🏄🏻‍♂️🛶🔋💶🔫🖼📗📚💚💚❎✅🈯️💹❇️✳️♻️💚💚
  245. River _ idk lol: Could you maybe do another black aesthetic? I loved it so much!
  246. Maddie Kreamer: YAAASSS
  247. *L I V I D*: Hi
  248. green bay packers, green new deal, aesthetic synonym, greenhouse, new england patriots, aesthetic backgrounds, trigger thumb, st patrick\u0027s day crafts, asmr youtube, greenville sc, aesthetic pictures, st patrick\u0027s day parade, trigger finger, asmr darling, color blind glasses, aesthetician, st patrick\u0027s day 2018, asmr glow, greensboro weather, colorado, asmr cardi b, st patricks day clipart, colorado state university, asmr definition, st patrick\u0027s day decor, trigger fish, color factory, greenland, new england, asmr sleep, st patrick\u0027s day nails, green tea, asmr slime, green lantern, new balance, new amsterdam, newegg, aesthetics definition, trigger point foam roller, new york weather, colorado avalanche, asmr gibi, st patrick\u0027s day sayings, new york, new york and company, green book trailer, triggertech, trigger point, green book, greenville county schools, newsela, triggered gif, asmr lyrics, color me mine, asmr video, asmr 21 savage, new york lottery, st patricks day quotes, new york yankees, trigger definition, green beans, greensboro nc, triggered meme, st patrick\u0027s day wreath, aesthetic fonts, color wheel, triggered, aesthetic flowers, new movies, asmr sounds, green bay, trigger synonym, news, aesthetic drawings, aesthetic tumblr, asmr honeycomb, asmr soap, new zealand, aesthetic words, triggered feminist, green bean casserole, color blind test, aesthetically pleasing, new orleans, trigger anime, trigger finger splint, aesthetically, aesthetic usernames, colors of the rainbow, new york times, new york post, colorado springs weather, st patricks day events, green day, st patrick\u0027s day 2019, asmr triggers, st patrick\u0027s day drinks, aesthetic room, aesthetic quotes, asmr eating, trigger warning, colorado map, trigger point injections, st patrick\u0027s day, st patricks day images, colored contacts, green dot, colorado lottery, asmr food, trigger point therapy, trigger finger surgery, new orleans saints, news today, color street, st patricks day wallpaper, colorado weather, colorado springs, st patrick\u0027s day shirts, aesthetica of a rogue hero, new emojis, trigger warning killer mike, aesthetic clothing, colourpop, colorado rockies, coloring pages, asmr reddit, aesthetic names, trigger finger treatment, green room, green poop, greenleaf, st patricks day food, st patrick\u0027s day chicago, st patrick\u0027s day background, aesthetic wallpaper, color palette, asmr microphone, st patrick\u0027s day party, aesthetic outfits, asmr tapping

ASMR GREEN 🍀💚 AESTHETICS

1,052 Likes1,052 Dislikes
30,850 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 14 Mar 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment