ASMR MYSTERY BAG - Zoo Bag plus boyfriend steve - tips best game

Saturday, March 9, 2019

ASMR MYSTERY BAG - Zoo Bag plus boyfriend steve

  1. Meme Asmr: S T E V E
  2. Ari's unique: also my comment was posted 21 mins ago and this vid was to (I liked it before I commented )
  3. Katheryn Gomez: Thx jenna!😭💕
  4. All Tingles ASMR: 0:02 INSTANT TINGLES
  5. im not cool: BF STEVE YES
  6. Dami Levy: Omg I love the beginning 💕 also I LOOOVE the *ASMR*
  7. Miley_Xoxo: Ari's unique nope....you were the 14th...
  8. Miley_Xoxo: Sophia Gaul this girl watched 6 mins ago sorry your not first😂
  9. Miley_Xoxo: Kallie AwesomeSauce 😂
  10. Lucy Reyna: Love your vids! (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
  11. Cookie Crumbs: J ASMR oh ok wow u roasted me I'm out ;)
  12. Unicorn powerjk06: Cool😁
  13. Laucots49: EARLY i guess ? Love you !❤
  14. crayonsandcolouringbooks: I just watched the greatest showman and FUcK
  15. Saad Al-shalhoub: 24:36 omfg😂😂I died when she was grabbing the weird toy and saying this is stuff that can make me happy lmao
  16. 지민: So cute how he loved the sounds of the car
  17. J ASMR: I do
  18. •Kallie •: Cupcake Xoxxo 😂😂😂❤️
  19. K: Hey hun! I have a video request for you❤️ It would be amazing if u tried putting slime on two microphones ! That would give an amazing sound!!❤️
  20. ash: b o y f r i e n d *_s t e v e_*
  21. Ari's unique: first like
  22. Miley_Xoxo: Oml i think we both pressed at the first time😂
  23. Blanket Girl: Your whispers are the BEST!!!!!
  24. KK ASMR: I love you Jenna❤️
  25. Nicole Lewis: You are first congrats!!
  26. ASMR Sleep: #SteveTheSugarDaddy
  27. freja engqvist: ur too cute i cant
  28. allure Trotman: Steve
  29. Sophia Gaul: Cupcake Xoxxo SHOOT! 😭😭😭
  30. Chloe Mullins: 46th comment yayyyyy 😂
  31. Kezia Martinez: Omg never heard your loud voiiceee. #AAAMMAAZZIINNGG😛 0:03
  32. MINyoongi#26 ARMY: God just in time for bed! Thanks so much for the tingles Jenna! ILY
  33. Evelyn merf: Katheryn Gomez sorry I'm not Jenna
  34. Hannah Marie: Boyfriend Steve’s inaudible whispers of penguin!!! Wow yes
  35. Your Mom: Early
  36. Jüñïpër Køøkïë: YAY ANOTHER VID WITH YOUR BF!❤️
  37. Abigail Phelps: First like first comment!!! I love all of your videos so I have no doubt that I will love this one too also HI BOYFRIEND STEVE!
  38. allure Trotman: I love your videos so much and you and but I love you pink them one so much and hi boyfriend I didn't no how to spell your name
  39. Slime CZ: U have so nice voice!
  40. lex ii: Harv she has a other account named jenna Bryan but she doesn't really post on there since it doesnt do so well
  41. sleepy jinnie: boyfriend steve :D
  42. Kate Elizabeth: The one and only boyfriend Steve god of men is back 😂😂😂
  43. Kate Elizabeth: Gonna pretend that didn’t happen 21:24
  44. Nicole Lewis: Omg I love your vids they put me to sleep every single night I love you sooo muchh Edit omg she liked my comment freaking out rn!!! 😱
  45. b a b y p i n k: BOYFRIEND STEVE YOUR BACK
  46. Dalila Ankianiec: Aj love you
  47. Kitty Katelyn: Omg your normal voice is like a voice of a angel 👼 😍😍😍😍😍 I would love you to do a asmr with normal voice pls 🙏 If you want to hear her normal voice here 0.04 to 0.21
  48. Lona Zabel: I love your videos soo much
  49. Evelyn merf: Chloe Mullins ? Why 2
  50. Anna Panda: -*ships it hardcore* SHIP.....IT.......LIKE......ITS.......FEDEX SHIP ITTTTR
  51. Cookie Crumbs: Sorry but I don't ship you with him xc
  52. Nadalyn Dadzie: Wait is that his boyfriend or husband?Oh OK that's her boyfriend I get it.
  53. Autumn Kelly: Your voice is very pretty
  54. Harv: First time I’ve listened to your normal voice shook in a good way.
  55. Adger M: My Steph dad's name is Steve!!!!😀😁
  56. pine tree-: I thought you where British in the beginning lmao
  57. Everyones Bestie: Lovveeee this and that slime thingy it was so satisfying to listen to😭😍😍
  58. Boe Did: Please clean the mic for a video. Love your vids.
  59. Country Aficionado: Well! I loved this video! So good!
  60. Hannah Marie: The sounds with the bat are amaaaaaaaazing
  61. Kayla Ehler: I love your videos so much!!! My favorite ASMR-Tist
  62. Danah Mcnamara: Omg I love ur normal voice I’m shooooock sounds like an angel! LOVE YOU JENNA❤️
  63. Peyten Stellar: All in favor of having Boyfriend Steve making his own asmr channel🙋🏾‍♀️🙋🏽‍♂️
  64. Lilli PENELLE: Was this worth it ? -probably not Did it make good sounds ? *-YESSSSSS!!*
  65. Sophia Gaul: FIRST! THIS IS SOOOOO CUTEEEEE AND SATISFYINGGGGGGGGGG
  66. •Kallie •: I think I’m first😭❤️ I love you
  67. Criminal ASMR: Great video! Collab sometime? lol
  68. jordon loves squishy: Blind box is the temple turm #kidsarealwaysright
  69. Big Boy: Abigail Phelps do you have a sister named Charlotte
  70. Abigail Phelps: Big Boy no I’m an only child😢
  71. Ari's unique: my laptop said I was first on every thing.
  72. Okeduasio xox: Steve should make his own channel c; Edit~ Omg she liked my comment ❤❤
  73. Amy Gaming: #earlysquad! I love you so much Jenna! 💕 Also, I was first! <3
  74. Abby's Funtown: Nice video love your vid so much
  75. Miley_Xoxo: Hey J😀😄
  76. ᗩᒪᒪY TᕼE ᑭOTᗩTO ᗯOᒪᖴ: Omg hai the reason iv not been talking is because i was to relaxed and your just amazing, beautiful couple ♥
  77. life with Susie: Hi
  78. Miley_Xoxo: You we're first i think😀
  79. Patrice Cooley: I LOVE YOU MUCH!!!! 😍😍❤️❤️🤧🤧
  80. Laney Page: I love yall together you make me laugh and tingle, thanks
  81. Chloe Mullins: Oh i didn't meant to post to 😂
  82. Tina Tuger: Second...
  83. YATZARY FIGUEROA: Ur first
  84. Katheryn Gomez: Jenna if you heart my comment it would mean a LOT!!💕☺️
  85. arran Fleming: Love you and your vids
  86. Chloe Mullins: 46th comment yayyy 😂
  87. sydney anderson: He's good at it too lol, love u jasmr
  88. lex ii: Omg the beginning is couple goals!!!❤ ahhhh #stenna
  89. Evelyn merf: Chloe Mullins ? Why 2
  90. Abigail Velasquez: Hi
  91. •Kallie •: Abigail Phelps no I was
  92. asmr 21 savage, animals as leaders, slime recipe, mystery bag too faced 2018, bugs bunny, asmr lyrics, animals that start with h, asmr sleep, zoosk, slime pictures, asmr tapping, animals that hibernate, animals in the desert, bugatti, animals that start with k, bug a salt, slime supplies, bugatti chiron price, asmr definition, animals that start with x, zootopia, asmr triggers, zoo lights, animals that start with a, bug bites, zoodles, bugatti chiron, asmr darling, mystery bag challenge cards, mystery bag toys, slimer, zoominfo, asmr video, asmr soap, mystery bag graphic, mystery bag ideas, asmr eating, zoo miami, mystery bag clipart, slime rancher, slime videos, slime recipe easy, mystery bag wow, animals that start with m, zoosk log in, bugatti veyron, mystery bags paparazzi, asmr youtube, animals that start with t, asmr microphone, bugatti divo, asmr sounds, slime games, bugsy malone, asmr glow, zoom tubes, zoomies, zoo lights dc, animals that start with r, mystery bag stem challenge, mystery bag makeup, bugbear 5e, animals that start with e, asmr slime, bugatti price, bug hall, bugaboo, slime belief, animals in the rainforest, bugger, animals that start with c, mystery bag clothing, zootopia cast, slime activator, animals that start with n, bugbear, asmr honeycomb, zoo near me, mystery bag image, animals that start with y, animals that start with q, mystery bag activity, slime asmr, slime urban dictionary, slime shops, slime without glue, bugatti veyron price, asmr reddit, zoolander, slime rancher wiki, zoot suit, asmr food, animals that start with u, zoom, zoom tan, slime mold, animals that start with j, zooey deschanel, slime belief lyrics, slime factory, mystery bag yarn, mystery bag items, asmr cardi b, animals that start with b, zoologist, mystery bag sale, slime with borax, mystery bag game, buggies unlimited, mystery bag acnl, animals that start with s, zookeeper, bugle, slime kit, bug out bag, zoology, bugs life, asmr gibi, mystery bag colourpop, mystery bag lesson plan

ASMR MYSTERY BAG - Zoo Bag plus boyfriend steve

246 Likes246 Dislikes
4,738 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 23 Jul 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment