ASMR AESTHETICS - RED 😡 (Anger and Frustration) - tips best game

Saturday, March 9, 2019

ASMR AESTHETICS - RED 😡 (Anger and Frustration)

  1. Nicolás Casmuz: Attend the cat please
  2. Drea Harford: Has anyone noticed her yellow ass teeth? 😠 Lesson learned brush your teeth everyone
  3. Andy Is A W S O M E: 👠🧣⛑🎒🐞🦀🦐🦑🐙🌹🥀🍄🍁🔥💥☄️🍎🍉🍒🌽🥩🍟🍷🥤🏓🥊🛷🥅🚣‍♂️🚣‍♀️🎸🎯🥁🚗🏎🚒🚨🚘🚂⛽️🗼🤬😡👺👹😍😘😘😍😡🤬🛑⛽️🗼👺👹😈🚂🚘🚒🚒🏎🛷👩‍👧‍👧✋🥅🚣‍♂️🥊🏓🥤🍷🍟🍎🍉🍒🥩🥩🥩🥊🥊🚣‍♂️🚣‍♂️🚣‍♂️🚣‍♂️🚂🚂👹👹👹👺🚒🚒
  4. Mekah Gorsuch: Laura Kate! Rude
  5. Deez nuts GOT EM: YASS one of my favorite colors😘😂
  6. Abiwiz: I speak spanish
  7. Safiya Kee: Did you brush your teeth cause they are yellow but i LOVE YOUR ASMR VIDEO YOU ARE THE BEST 😊🙄😏
  8. Audrey Rose: I feel like the cat in The back ground frustrated her😂😂 i love ur videos❤❤❤❤
  9. Grace MCGRATH: It was super rude though
  10. Eileen Cantu: Worst asmr ever
  11. Sarcastic_TV MEME: Plz do blue next btw love your videos
  12. Rachael Dalziel: 0:36
  13. Alexandra Goulet: You hear the cat in the background lol 😂😆
  14. ItsJust Izzy: revistinha1 hats 25
  15. Orange Zinfandel: i like the short curly hair thing its very cool
  16. Marie’s ASMR: Red emojis
  17. J ASMR: Happy Birthday girl!
  18. jemima a: Earlyyyy
  19. ᴍᴀᴄᴄᴀ ᴠᴇᴇ: Barb?... Is that you?
  20. Ainsalee yes thats me: surprise surprise she's human
  21. Undercooked Rock: MROW 😹
  22. SASSFX Beauty: You sould do holographic next
  23. T: Kate and Halayna they aren’t even yellow tho????? Bitch where
  24. Mia the Queen1023: 1:28 you will also thank me
  25. kittehboo jpg: Kookie Cookies oh no
  26. 2 minutes craft: Arael comme ca 😉😊
  27. VoutePEGAR ainQUEDELICIA: I could hear your cats in the background 😂😂😂😂💗
  28. Toxic Filmz: Grace Diaz you have zero subs
  29. Scarre Crowee: Your cat XD
  30. Kelly Parker: Can you do a role-play asmr thing after this maybe. Please like so j can see
  31. john tsakarakis: Do purple next!!! It is my favourite colour by the way .
  32. Victoria James: are u sureee?.....
  33. obviously anna: I’m confused red is portrayed as a bad color like when u get a bad grade or the devil even. But it’s also the color of hearts ♥️ like love and Cupid.
  34. Fox GamerYT: make orange next my fav color pls i never had an heart comment in an asmr pls
  35. Adagium ASMR: Legit I would dress like this if socially acceptable
  36. Lps Popular: Do you have a cat?
  37. Bella Marie: Where's the red wig??😂
  38. revistinha1: Red J is mad breh 8:35 5 sec rule
  39. Maura Betancourt: Wow you really are mad at your cat.if you didnt want a cat then why do you have it.
  40. Emilee Morrison: Barb???
  41. Smøl Bean Ash: BTS _is_more_than_a_band love ur name💖💖
  42. Drink Me: I fucking love your hair
  43. neon girl mina: You look like Barb from stranger things
  44. Donald gang: Ewww them teeth
  45. its yo dad: Orangee! PLEASE😂
  46. Icey Sealbey: Your cat
  47. Victoria James: No offense but guurll those teeth...
  48. wildcatsaverfriend vlogs: PURPLE! DO PURPLE! :D
  49. amber 112: Cat meows in background
  50. Poppy Breen: 😈👹👺👄💋❤👔👘👠💄🍁🌷🌺🍉🍒🍓🍅🌶🍎🍟🍭🍫🎈🥊🏓♥️♦️🎴🌋♨️🎪⛽🚨🚗🚘🛑💺🌡🌂☂️☔🔥🏮🔖📮🖍✏📌📍⛔🚫🚳🚭🚯🚱🚷📵🔞📛✔❌❎💯🆘️🔺️🔻🔴⚀🇦🇱🇧🇭🇨🇦🇨🇭🇨🇳🇩🇰🇬🇮🇬🇱🇭🇰🇮🇲🇰🇬🇲🇦🇲🇪🇹🇳🇸🇬🇹🇴🇹🇷🇹🇹
  51. Over Wonce: I honestly thought you were a boy for a sec lmfao
  52. TheUglyTalkshow .-.: 80s gym teacher😂👌🏽
  53. xJAKE: Purple next ??? Thanks jenna love ya 🙌 💜
  54. Gayu Patel: OMG I LOVE YOUR HAIR
  55. ayano ғeιĸ: Do orange!
  56. Aaron Moons: Is read a gym teacher
  57. X Burst: Morty Smith same
  58. Shishtar Tea: Baby blue Next?
  59. XxPastel x PinkxX: You should do a Disney asmr series where you dress up as characters from Disney movies and use iconic props from the movies as triggers! ex: lilo and stitch= you could use a lei as a trigger!
  60. AbbiCat: One time my family and I went to this town that has a circular park in the middle with GIANT BRIGHT LIGHTS. People go there at night to picnic and stuff or sit by the huge fountain (I'm sorry I have to emphasise how big it is for the visuals). So I was holding my mothers hand walking towards the park and I said "Wow the lights are as bright as my future" and my mother burst out laughing and I was like aww yiss it was funny😂
  61. Miya Rosie: All I hear in the background is meow meow Lol
  62. LPS Oreo: Thanks for your effort and hard work!
  63. MY LIFE AS MILLIE: Hi I saw ur live love u plz Comment its my birthday 🎂
  64. Depression.: Sorry I’m so late.. 😞
  65. Emma Faye: Her teeth look slightly orange its off putting
  66. Mia Sotelo: john tsakarakis mine too
  67. ashley: Your cat always meowing in the background, so cute
  68. Z͟a͟r͟a͟ D͟a͟ F͟u͟r͟r͟y͟: Im loving this series!
  69. mika_ X: Tilda what?
  70. Midnight Tingles ASMR: One of the most amazing asmr videos I've ever seen.... so happy I found you!!!!!!
  71. excuse me: I want to draw every single one of these color characters you have😁!!
  72. NiCo NiCo NI: 😅😂😂
  73. queenb061190: Do Orange Please I Would Be Happy If You Did ((If You Did Already Then Then Never Mind xD))
  74. lazyassixx: Was I the only one that thought of Brandon Rodger's character the Hall Monitor lady? Oh, and also I love red!! 😊
  75. Aozey: NekroZef under every comment that has to do with her teeth😂
  76. tree boi: Anyone else heard the cat in the background? Lol
  77. Doomreb: Anger ASMR
  78. B. Nonnncsi: Gold plss😍😍
  79. Laney Page: You should do purple next because I love these vids
  80. xXFerrit GirlXx: Can u do green next? Plz?
  81. Idontwannasee myselfagain: Anna Chovhan ur a legit god
  82. Emily Briggs: Ur teeth r rlly yellow
  83. Olivia Wiley: Was your cat ok?
  84. Saul Bilsky: this is scary kind of
  85. Livija Kisieliūtė: Why she reminds me of a very strict sports teacher 😂😂😂
  86. Kyanna’s life: Meow
  87. Megan Baber: <3 <3 <3
  88. 1K YellowDiamond: Like the video!!! Different and Awesome at the same time!!!
  89. NekroZef: may flower , so she can be rude af.
  90. wellwouldyoulook at that.: asmr. panda right i was focusing on her teeth the whole time
  91. Jerleria Pony: You look like my ah ma
  92. Rancid Phrancis: *M E O W*
  93. Lidia Ponce: Dude I’m playing chill😂
  94. Korryna Makayla: OMG your acting is so good! Especially when you acted really angry and screamed or did the whispering. I really liked it and I think that Read more Hahahahahahhahahahahahahhah Ok I’m done now
  95. Chღr lσттє: M e o w
  96. Nai A. Henry: The cat in the background tho😂
  97. Miley_Xoxo: Ok I Know This Is Kinda Dumb But She Reminds Me Of Sue Sylvester From Glee With The Hair And The Track Suit And Being Mad😂
  98. Mayaank Patankar: Doge memes ssup doggo
  99. Xx Angel xX: Do gold next (rich,show offy and popular)
  100. moon yoongi: "Hi I'm uhm im red" What ima say when my crush says hey
  101. Sacha is thicc: .. you could borrow my whitening toothpaste if you want...
  102. Little wolfie Wolf: That’s why this is the anger video hahahaha lol
  103. Laura Kate!: Yellow teeth, bah 🙈🤮
  104. J _TheTaco: Hello everyone welcome to the 75th hunger games!
  105. Kate and Halayna: Tilda I really sorry my brightness was not up I am so sorry everybody
  106. Blank Vibezz: I thought I was the only one that thought she looked like barb XD
  107. Brian V: Asmr Aesthetics - Tourettes and Anger Issues Great vid but i think the title needs a lil adjustment 😉😁
  108. Tord Joseph: Well; my favorite color ir red ;w;
  109. Laura Kate!: XxPastel x PinkxX Yassss, that’s a great idea!!!!!!
  110. Sapphire Starlight: Red
  111. Eileen Gottlieb: oml ur teeth are SOOO yellow!
  112. Alex: and people say only man are nasty
  113. J ASMR: I’ve done pink!
  114. Lil Shrimp575: Green!
  115. Kawaii Kittyxoxo: 8:27 *falls out of her mouth* WHAT THE HELL HAVE I JUST DONE I RUINED THE WHOLE VIDEO *takes deep breath*ok I feel better
  116. Dahlia L: I love this series you have going on, its really aesthetically pleasing and the asmr is so tingly
  117. •CAT COMIX TM•: 😺NEKO NEKO😺
  118. Katelyn’s Worlds: You teeth match too because they to yellow there even orange
  119. FishyWolf7: I love your vids u are so pretty
  120. Emily Fonseca: MY NEW FAVORITE... USED TO BE BLACK NOW RED😍
  121. Alexandria Benner: OMG I THOUGHT THE MEOWING WAS MY CAT AND I WENT TO CHECK ON IT lmao
  122. Chicken Tendersplease: Her cat xD
  123. Mrs Buried Alive: i think i've fallen in love with red :(
  124. Juliana Candler: This is me when I’m tired and just mad at everything
  125. tails dude: _me ow_
  126. Alien: You shall do brown! And be a bear in the video XD hahaha idk... Im wierd.
  127. Luis Gallegos: You’re red but your teeth are yellow
  128. fire: LOL
  129. fluffycake213 ;3: Please do purple!
  130. Christopher Aleman: Tilda Thanks
  131. thirstae •: Is it me or her face and teeth are yellow
  132. moon yoongi: She was a little triggered for a second Or tilted for you fortnite shishters lol
  133. Faith Crown: Jenson The weeb do u mean like a polly ? She can do that
  134. MaKaila S: Do green!!
  135. Sapphire Starlight: Nugget B exactly it's the best my fav blue
  136. Shénlóng Shenron: Hello , nice video/sounds . I think I'm gonna stay for bit while longer . New sub . Have a nice evening
  137. Aurelia Bieber: oh god this cat in the background
  138. RandomFandom: That hair for some weird reason is giving me a small hunger games vibe.
  139. Ofelia Soost: Can you do rose gold ?that would be sooo cool☺️
  140. Becstar 76: Who else thinks she looks like Barb from Sranger Things? Lol
  141. Da Red Baron: Literally my favourite colour <3 Red is not the colour of frustration and anger, it's the colour of victory and courage :)
  142. BTS myjimin: I love red
  143. Toxic Filmz: Aozey choke on bleach
  144. Doge memes: *wuf*
  145. yee yee: that cat in the backround is loud asf😂😂😂😂
  146. april ⏳: I'm as straight as dan howells 2017 hair it’s you so fucking precious when you 💖💖💖💖💖💖 💖 💖 💖 *smile* 💖 💖💖💖💖💖💖
  147. Edit Soós: Orange pls
  148. Robert W: Meow not? 😂
  149. AbbiCat: When you try to make an ASMR video but your cat keeps meowing *I'm red*
  150. Emily W: Her cat in the background that cracks me up!!😂😂😂😂
  151. kronen15: M E O W M E O W M E O W M E O W
  152. GamerCat Online: Ya know red can also mean love,and next can you do green?
  153. Jarene Delport: The cats! I can't.. I'll find a different colour
  154. Mcatz Plays: I can here the adorable cats in the background! They’re so cute ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ awwwwwww
  155. Owlf Studios: *d I s t a n t c r I e s o f s m o l k I t t e r *
  156. Cookie Crumbs: Pls do a live stream today Now plsss
  157. Toxic Filmz: BMO MSP dick
  158. Lucina Moadl: love your glasses, where did you get them?
  159. J ASMR: It’s a character lmao
  160. Unicorns Forever: I love you so much
  161. ๑ Puddingbällchen ๑: Even kitty was mad
  162. I’m a Potato: Y are ur teeth yellow
  163. aurora is trying her best.: This really brings out your pretty eye colour. <3
  164. Kira Byun: caramellia classic luna :D
  165. Joanna Sorto: I love you
  166. Renee Jin: You should have put on red contact lenses
  167. Peyton's Playlists: Your eyes are really pretty! My eyes are getting there for the color.
  168. Aaliyah Martelly: You’re so cute 😂
  169. Bea Nabholz: Do Gold anext❤
  170. Erika Nataly Balderas Martinez: 8:25 jijiji :3
  171. NekroZef: Aozey , well damn. People think teeth are pure white. Lmao. I'm sure they have some yellow bits and gunk in their molars they don't know about. 😂
  172. i hate myself but that’s ok: YES. MY FAV COLOUR AESTHETIC. THANK YOU SO MUCH. ❤️
  173. Miley_Xoxo: Love It J Also Next Aesthetic You Should Do Purple😁
  174. Kawaii Cutie: Posted while I was at school 😁
  175. Lemøn Material: I enjoyed this so much! I suggested Red on two videos, and I'm excited that it's here! Red is my favorite color. Very satisfying too! The cat meowing helps me, honestly. It's very calming. You should do an ASMR with your cat someday. Love your videos! *meow*
  176. BtS iS My EvReyThINg: xJAKE yes
  177. Tea-anna Allen: How can I focus on anger and frustration when there's a kitty singing for me?? :3c
  178. Jorja Docherty: I love this so much ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
  179. Hunny Bee: I hear a cat
  180. JOjO SiWa Bouhout: Did you have contacts on in this 😊 and plz make a glitter aesthetics
  181. terxumi: sad Hahah 😂😂
  182. Viv Ericsson: 🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡 please do orange!!! 🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡
  183. J ASMR: In due time 🌈
  184. Green Banana: Truly amazing!!! When will we see gold?
  185. BeautyPie: Oh shit its a girl
  186. xJustJas: 5:54 when your teacher puts the grades on your desk upside down but she used marker so the grade bleeds through the paper
  187. Christopher Aleman: I love these color Series.. my favorite ones is.. *”ASMR AESTHETICS - RED 😡 (Angry and Frustration)” *”ASMR GREEN ☘️💚 AESTHETICS” *”ASMR AESTHETICS- Black 🖤” Comment Your Favorite ASMR Video By Jenna Or Like If One Of My Favorites Is Your Favorites
  188. Kms Kill me: Meow. Meow. Meow
  189. Ded Inside: All my friends are on their period and I feel so bad because I haven't started yet
  190. 2 minutes craft: *I am French can you love my comment please and I love your asmr 😊*
  191. 6miez: my favorite color but my least favorite mood.😂😂 (great video❤️🔴)
  192. Odd CookieBaka: Red! 😍😡👹👺🤡😻💄💋👩‍🚒👨‍🚒💃👠🧣⛑🎒🐞🦑🦐🦀🌹🥀☄️💥🔥🍎🍉🍓🍒🍅🌶🥩🍟🥫🍝🍿🍷🥤🥢🏓🥅🥊🛷🚣‍♀️🎟🎸🚗🏎🚒🚨🚘🚁⛽️🗼🏟🎡⛺️⛩🕹☎️⏰🛢🛡💊💉🌡🎈🏮💌📮📕📌📍✂️🖍❤️💔❣️🅰️🅱️🆎🆑🅾️🆘❌⭕️🛑⛔️📛🚫💯💢♨️🚷🚯🚳🚱🔞📵🚭❗️❓‼️⁉️🔴🔺🔻♥️♦️🚩🇦🇱🇧🇾🇧🇭🇨🇦🇨🇳🇩🇰🇭🇰🇮🇲🇲🇪🇲🇦🇵🇪🇹🇼🇹🇷🇨🇭🇹🇴🇹🇳🇻🇳
  193. Dxxnne: Why is her teeth yellow?
  194. Abiwiz: Oh,sorry
  195. you are beautiful and so is this person: I really like the way u look with short hair
  196. Shane.: les freres masqués Pourquoi tu lui as demandé d'aimer ton commentaire..?
  197. Mrs. Pickle: 👹👺🤡💄💋🤶💃👠🧣⛑🎒🐔🐙🌹🥀💥🍎🍓🍒🌶🥩🍟🥫🍣🍫🍷🥤🏓🏏⛳️🥊🛷🥌🥅🛷🚣‍♀️🚵‍♀️🎪🎸🥁🎯🚗🏎🚒🚨🚘🚚🚁⛽️🚢🗼🎡⛩🕹☎️⏰🛢🎈💌📕❤️💔❣️💮🉐㊙️㊗️🈴🈵🈹🈲🅰️🅱️🆎🆑🅾️🆘❌⭕️🛑⛔️📛🚫💯💢♨️🚷🚯🚳🚱🔞📵🚭‼️❓❗️⁉️🔴🔺🔻♦️🚩🇦🇱🇻🇳🇼🇫🇹🇹🇹🇳🇹🇷🇹🇴🇨🇭🇹🇼🇵🇱🇼🇸🇵🇭🇲🇦🇲🇨🇲🇪🇲🇹🇱🇷🇱🇻🇮🇲
  198. ILove. Kaykay: Oooooo gurl I see you...red queen vibes ... you should do grey...and I know I ask this all the time but can you do more slime over the mic. Thanks ❤️❤️
  199. Irina B: The meowing in the background 😭😂
  200. LilianaMB: Bella Marie It was red ish
  201. sheridan armstrong: U look like u have a mental issue when u do those anger burst things
  202. Yuki Miyako: 😍😍😍 im in love with your asmr 👌❤
  203. seoulsoul: Nina Perry Barb is quaking
  204. The Kawaii Orange: I can relate to red on such a high level 😂
  205. Lil tentacion: ❤❤comment red emojis🍟🍟
  206. terxumi: Elisha KawwiiGirlGamer46 shut up, you love cats. *END OF STORY*
  207. TØP-Urie Emo-trash: You live in Iowa
  208. DEPRESSED please help: aesthetic
  209. It's a lovely world: The cat meowing in the background lmao
  210. ognimalf xolbor: Meow...mrow...meow...mrow
  211. PeepClub101 !: 😍😘😡🤬👹👺🤡😻💄💋💂🏼‍♂️💂‍♀️👨‍🚒🎅💃👠🧣⛑🎒🐞🦀🦐🦑🎋🍁🥀🌹🍎🍓🍒🌶🥩🍕🍟🥫🍝🍫🍿🥤🍷🏓🥅🥊⛳️🏏🛷🥌🎟🥁🎸🎯🏎🚒🚨🚘⛵️🏟⛽️☎️🕹🛢🛡💊🎈🏮📕📍📌✂️
  212. CocoBean Foxx: Sidney Yash
  213. Axstheticaverry •: The cat meowing in the back is one of the best parts
  214. Wesal G.: 0:36-0:45 is me when I have to go to school😂😂
  215. lily hewitt: Gets mad **pulls on weave**😂😂
  216. Brian's Magical Funland: You can see when she puts the light in her hair it has a red tint to it
  217. ItsSuccess: Laura ! It’s probably from the color she is wearing making them look yellow because they don’t usually look y’all do the rude comments can stop
  218. Olivia Braley: yellow :o
  219. The Alan: Tapping on the glasses
  220. rainAsdfg: 8:27 drop the candy😂😭
  221. terxumi: damn 😂
  222. DoEs JuMin HaN iS gAy: your red but yo teeth are yellow 🤣🤣
  223. I Am Boodles Slime n' stuff: When u look like ur mom in the 80s
  224. nuggetnugget11 •3•: 😡👹👺💄💋👠🧣⛑🎒🦑🐞🍄🌹🥀🔥💥🍎🍉🍓🍒🌶🥩🍟🍫🍿🥤🥂🏓🥊🛷🎸🎯🚗🚒🏎🚨🚘⛽️🚁🗼🕹☎️⏰🎈🎁🏮📮📕📌📍🖍❤️❣️💔🛑❗️🔴🔺🔻♥️♦️
  225. mama mia: 🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
  226. C,S&A Vlogs: I love how even in ur frustrated asmr u keep it calming
  227. ItsJust Izzy: Yay
  228. Lps Popular: She is arian hehehe
  229. Yura: I just really love u with the short hair
  230. MY LIFE AS MILLIE: Jemima Hehe yea, u are
  231. charlotte: MEOW
  232. donovan manchester manchester: Dude you're kinda gorgeous
  233. Basic Trash: These aesthetic asmrs earned you a new subscriber
  234. Mia the Queen1023: 3:00
  235. Bottled Gacha: *m r o w*
  236. Sim Ple: I just popped sum adderal and this video was 30 seconds for me. What y'all on today?
  237. Milk Carton Kawaii: I luv it ❤️
  238. ᴄʜᴇʀʀʏ ᴍᴀᴛsᴜ: Those small angry bursts add so much life to the personality! This is so creative! Love it! >v<
  239. mika_ X: Your teeth are yellow
  240. Danika Saunders: im not being mean im just saying but you have some yellow on your teeth xD
  241. Jade Bruens: Can you do purple or orange next?😘❤
  242. Moony: These are soooo good, i just can't 😭💖💖
  243. blue dream: Great video
  244. Mickey Mouse: ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʙᴀʀʙ ғʀᴏᴍ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ ᴛʜɪɴɢs sᴏ ᴄᴜᴛᴇ!! 💖 ʟᴏᴠᴇʟʏ ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏ ᴛᴏᴏ
  245. LovelyWeather We'reHaving: Reds my mood 24/7
  246. Alexandria Benner: 4:50 ☆mood☆
  247. basic: Omg what the hell happened to u lol 😂😂😂😂
  248. Madison Romo: I loved this video sorry I am late I just had a lot of homework to catch up on but this really calmed and relaxed me after I am so happy and blessed to be listening to your ASMR ❤️❤️❤️❤️🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻☺️😌☺️😌
  249. Remus Lupin: Your no you when your hungry
  250. T: Christopher Aleman unintelligible whispers
  251. lily hewitt: I couldnt wait to see the comments after this video 😂😂
  252. Anna Chovhan: TIME STAMPS ⏰🌚 0:00 - intro + mouth sounds 0:46 - visual trigger (flashlight) + mouth sounds 1:33 - deep breaths 1:55 - visual trigger (flashlight) + mouth sounds again 3:04 - peeling off that thing on her neck 3:24 - clicking the pen 4:34 - tapping on lip balm, opening and closing it 5:52 - oh that's what happens to me every time i hold something in my hands 6:18 - rustle 6:30 - eating and licking the candy 7:30 - candy + plasticine sounds 8:22 - whoops candy fell down 8:44 - candy + plasticine sounds again 9:20 - wrapping paper sounds (tearing, kneading, playing around etc) 11:08 - same but with pen involved 12:00 - mouth sounds 12:30 - outro + some visual triggers, sticky sounds, mouth sounds and trigger words P.S - each trigger is supported by mouth sounds (at least a bit) 👄 I'd be glad if you liked this comment since I tried a lot💕Thanks❤️
  253. stridivk: In the thumbnail you look like Crockertier Jane from Homestuck ;00
  254. guiga: Golden Aesthetics = Smaug
  255. *Cant relate*: Meow meow oww meow
  256. Morty Smith: You look like someone from the 80s and that makes it 200% more awesome 😄 I’m a lover of the oldies
  257. Snarkbot: I thought it was the little meowmeows in the background pissing her off.
  258. asmr. panda: Your teeth are so yellow
  259. Josie Easley: Love it I also love your sparkly shirt
  260. Ahileen Rodriguex: I love this 😍❣️
  261. haley morales is my mood: Your teeth are so yellow
  262. Drink Me: Say hi to your cat for me
  263. Water Walker Ministries: Good stuff
  264. T: yellow fellow they aren’t even yellow 😂 no teeth are naturally snow white
  265. miguelaraujo: great vid and all but go wash yo teeth
  266. Elizabeth Burns: Omg I love Stranger Things!
  267. zoie lemons: ᴍᴀᴄᴄᴀ ᴠᴇᴇ WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT I WASN'T READY
  268. Kim Taehyung: *meowing intensifies*
  269. Maral Amarbayar: Do 🍊 next
  270. Liza Klay: Asmr is very good but it's not real to watch this with sounds of cat
  271. Brii Bree: inaudible whispers vid pls!!
  272. n i n a: 4:17 you look like bad boy. you know that kind of guy. he goes to your school, he's very popular, he is a skater and every girl dream about him XD
  273. y o u r _ s a t a n: *ANGRSMR*
  274. Everleigh 24 msp: Your teeth are so yellow
  275. mqa !: The hair is really cute tbh,
  276. Дарина Аверьянова: From stranger things??????oh,poor Barb(. She looks like Finn Wolfhard in real life btw
  277. ballon life: Barb?? Are u back? (Stranger things)
  278. Mayrette Almonte: Lidia Ponce if you knew then why did you ask?
  279. Dia ASMR: You're red, and your teeth are yellow!😂😂😂
  280. Kawaii Flareon: Why is this actually me
  281. •CAT COMIX TM•: your kitty is here !! IM now happy !!!_
  282. simply Alice Roberts: Red and yellow are diffrent ?
  283. Stephen Hawking: Orange my fav colour
  284. LIM Oncino!!: Goddangit I look wo childish compared to you :(
  285. MY LIFE AS MILLIE: J ASMR guess how old I am 😂
  286. Lacey Peaches: You look just like my friend! So this makes me giggle
  287. Mikayla.Wavyy -: You look like a stereotypical Track or gym coach
  288. Cloe Olmstead: I always feel blue 😟😔😖😣☹️😢😩😫
  289. Hayley and allegras Channel: YAS red is my favourite colour thx I love 💗 this channel
  290. FootFungus Idiot: *m e o w o o f*
  291. Irene Huerta: This is so original and creative i really like it❤
  292. SamRowlandsVEVO: Why not red hair? ♥️😍
  293. i like turtles: did anyone else here a cat
  294. MY LIFE AS MILLIE: Niepoprawnyumysł lol
  295. Charlotte P: Is it just me or red lipstick makrs my teeth look yellow when they're not
  296. Korryna Makayla: 😡🤬👹👺💄💋💃👠🧣⛑🎒🐞🦐🦑🦀🍁🍄🥀🌹💥🔥🍎🍉🍓🍒🍅🌶🍟🥫🍫🥤🍷🏓🥅🥊🛷🥁🎸🎯🚗🚒🚓🚨🚘🚠🚂🚀🚁⛽️🚢🗼🕹☎️⏰🛢🏮📕📌📍🖍✂️❤️💔❣️💮🉐㊙️㊗️🈴🅱️🅰️🈲🈹🈵🆎🆑🅾️🆘❌🚫📛⛔️🛑⭕️💯💢♨️🚷🚯🚭📵🔞🚱🚳❗️❓‼️⁉️🔴🔺🔻♥️♦️🚩🇦🇱🇧🇭🇧🇲🇨🇳🇩🇰🇭🇰🇮🇲🇮🇩🇰🇬🇲🇦🇳🇴🇵🇱🇸🇬🇹🇼🇹🇱🇹🇹🇹🇳🇹🇷🇨🇭🇹🇴🇻🇳🇼🇫yay
  297. Random Penguiness: Caroline [Female/Half demon/ half wolf] You mean Helen the Hall Monitor?
  298. Caprice Hussey: The reason she is angry is because she cant get her teeth white
  299. Ashley Casagrande: Just woke up and I’m going back to bed listening to this ❤️
  300. ᐯᒪOGIᑎG ᗯITᕼ TᕼE ᗰᑌᑎᗪᗩYᔕ: I guess you read my comet 🤣😁
  301. Emi Sallaberry: I usually get angry when I'm drawing , for example, and the pen glitches outs or the tablet, so I hit the table and I look at twitter to calm down It happened to me before getting the tablet, I just kinda explote with the smallest things
  302. Nugget B: I love how she gives attitude to her color characters!!!
  303. Gayu Patel: 1:31 when someone asks me to borrow my pen AND NEVER GIVES IT BACK OR CHEWS ON THE END LIKE NO TOMORROW LIKE DOES IT TASTE GOOD ?!!!!
  304. 天地: That's the most annoying sound I've ever experienced in my life.
  305. Tablet Moniz: I would be embarrassed doing this stuff myself. Great vid though. Do blue next as it's my fav colour
  306. Emilia Menschaert: You look like my grandma..except my grandma does'nt have yellow teeths like you
  307. Trinity Alhassan: I just realized that you kinda look like a 80’s gym teacher
  308. Honey Gummy: <3 list 0:54 flashing red light *RELAX* 2:42 shaking da light *MY* 2:57 RAGE AHHH *GIRL* 3:26 clicking a red pen *AHH..* 4:36 tapping on E.O.S. *RELAX* 4:51 rage it out girl. *ONE LAST* 5:14 continue on tapping E.O.S *TIME* 6:22 :D jolly rancher :D. * RELAX* 7:07 Dough/idk what it is. *IT* 9:22 Paper. *OUT* 12:54 Ribbon ASMR 👁👅👁. *BEBE* 15:04 Lights out! *GIRL* I worked really hard on this, pin this please this list is really helpful!
  309. Aaron Rush: *slowly right clicks the title and drags mouse to inspect element and changes title "anger, frustration, and period"*
  310. retardo fuckaro: Ur cat meowing in the background is just so relaxing and cute at the same time ♡
  311. aesthethicc🤠🥳: Great vid!!!❤️You should do brown next, and maybe include a brown Teddy bear in that one!😂❤️❤️❤️
  312. Lainey Girl: Ilysm 😘
  313. TrasH: She did gold already, check her color playlist! :p
  314. Bottled Gacha: *m e o w*
  315. Juliana Candler: I LEGIT THOUGHT THAT
  316. lιz: When will you make green xd
  317. nae beans: lmao 😂😭
  318. JoHatesRobStar: Red is kewl 👌
  319. I'm as straight as dan howells 2017 hair: you so fucking precious when you smile
  320. chippy 82577: You look really nice 👌 Really aestetic
  321. Fraisyy The Crazyy: you look like barb from stranger things in these video
  322. I make stuff: Is it just me or did you guys hear a cat meowing lightly in the background?..
  323. Helter Skelter1208: You pull that wig off so well especially with the glasses. You look absolutely beautiful 😄
  324. Liza Klay: Your cat is very noisy
  325. bae bae mv: why do you look like that one brandon rogers character,,,
  326. Kate and Halayna: Not to be mean but your teeth are really yellow
  327. Midnight Black: Why does she look like Alice from twilight?
  328. Kawai_unicorn Gamer: XD always saw your profile picture was a dog but want to man screaming I think let me check again
  329. Faith Crown: Honestly u would look amazing w blue or green eyes and blond hair ❤️🤙🏾
  330. ivordx: I really like how you guve every colour their own personality. Very cool 💕🔥
  331. Theycallmejade: Omg!! You are just too cute! Love this aesthetic as well as the blue one(still can't believe you read my comment about that one, and actually made it!) Anyway, had a stressful two days and ready for you to take me to dreamland! Keep up the good work <3 Edit: Tingles from J keep the doctor away!
  332. The Alan: play
  333. Topcat66: I NEED AESTHETICS FOR MY SOUL OMG
  334. Charlotte P: ᴍᴀᴄᴄᴀ ᴠᴇᴇ I was just thinking the same thing
  335. NekroZef: Grace Diaz , normal.
  336. Señor Dossier [Retro reviews & más]: Meow meow >:3
  337. Ana Sofia Duran: You look so pretty
  338. sad eyeś: Do purple
  339. Jenna Lee: She’s already done Pink hon
  340. محمد الشهراني: Creative + professional what an amazing video 👍🏽❤️
  341. T: mika lazuly they aren’t even yellow 😂 no teeth are naturally snow white
  342. Josy 17: I think I relaxed more the cat that she xd
  343. Spirit Wolf: I'm falling asleep
  344. FranticPeaches: *MEOW*
  345. Destiny and Rusty Eventing: Yay ❤️❤️❤️❤️red is my favorite color this is the best thanks❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😍
  346. sage: I love how she is super nice and makes her fans happy when they request something ;D❤
  347. Vienna Anderson: Helen the hall monitor 😂
  348. Word Of Bagtang se cree coreana: your teeth are yellow Ewwwk
  349. I haf a lithp sthorry: *meow*
  350. Sam Too Clean: I was click baited, no red eyes
  351. Bad baby girl: 👹👺💄💋🎒👠🧣⛑🌹🍎🍓🌶🍒🥩🥫🍷🥤🥢🥊🥅🚗🏎🗼☎️💉🌡🎈📕📌📍❤️💮💯♨️💢⁉️🔴🔺🔻♥️♦️🇦🇱🇲🇦🇲🇪🇹🇷🇹🇳
  352. please leave me alone meanie: I fell asleep 10 minutes into this 😀😀😀
  353. Kendal Hamilton: When red speaks gibberish that me in class when I can’t cuss.
  354. Kassandra Norzagaray: I love your acting skills! It took me so long to figure out that your anger and frustration was just scripted! Omg! This is just great, I love all of you videos but your acting skills in this! Just wow! 😆😆 I love everything! And I was super satisfied!!
  355. Abigail H: 😂 Kylie we need the Pepsi
  356. Jessika Bulloch: 😡🤬👹👺🤡💄💋👨🏻‍🚒👩🏻‍🚒💃🏼👪👠🧣⛑🎒🌹🥀💥☄️🍎🍉🍓🍒🌶🥩🍕🍝🥫🍫🍷🏓🥊🛷🎖🎪🎸🎯🚗🚒🏎🚚🚨🚘🚁🚂🚢⛽️🗼🎡🏟☎️⏰🛢💉🌡🎈🎁📮📕📌📍✂️🖍❤️💔❣️💮🉐㊙️㊗️🈴🈵🈹🈲🅰️🅱️🆎🆑🅾️🆘❌⭕️🛑⛔️📛🚫💯💢♨️🚷🚯🚳🚱🔞📵🚭❗️❓‼️⁉️🔴🔺🔻♥️♦️🎴🚩🇦🇱🇦🇹🇧🇭🇨🇳🇧🇲🇩🇰🇮🇲🇭🇰🇱🇻🇰🇬🇲🇹🇹🇳🇹🇹🇹🇷🇹🇴🇻🇳🇼🇫.... I think that’s it... tell me what I missed ❤️❤️❤️ you J ASMR
  357. WUDUP T SHIRT REFERENCE: "Red anger and frustration" I'm on my period right now and you and the title describe me so much anyone on there period right now and watching this to calm down? I'm so glad I'm lesbian I used to have a boyfriend who just said "it probably doesn't even hurt".....B*TCH I WILL SLAP YOU- like why do guys say that? They CLEARLY don't no how it feels. My girl Matilda is there for me though and I am there for her I know she is probably lurking in the comments so hi matty! Xo Great video by the way it was so calming and the angry twitches made me laugh X.
  358. Nepeta Leijon: no hetero but u have a rly nice face
  359. Indra Dewanti: 93 badlands in the kingdom i found lisa in here
  360. Kristy B: the cat meows😍😍
  361. Kawai_unicorn Gamer: Do holo or orange
  362. itati marcela: me when I’m hungry
  363. Chicken Wing: 👹👺💄💋💃🏽👠🎒⛑🐞🐙🦑🦀🦐🍄🥀🌹🍎🍒🍓🌶🍟🍿🍫🍷🏓🥅🥊🎯🎸🚗🏎🚘🚨🚁⛽️🗼🎡⛩☎️⏰🎈🌡📮📕📌📍🖍❤️💔❣️💮🈵🈴㊗️㊙️🉐🈹🈲🅰️🅱️🆎⭕️❌🆘🅾️🆑🛑⛔️📛🚫💯🚳🚯🚷♨️💢🚱🔞📵🚭❗️❓‼️⁉️🔴🔺🔻♥️♦️🎴🚩🇦🇱🇦🇹🇧🇭🇧🇾🇨🇦🇨🇳🇭🇰🇮🇩🇮🇲🇰🇬🇲🇦🇲🇪🇵🇪🇼🇸🇹🇼🇨🇭🇹🇳🇹🇹🇹🇷🇹🇴🇼🇫 Edit:....I just wasted a bunch of time doing that.. XD
  364. Kawai_unicorn Gamer: Ya
  365. Jung Hoseok: “mEoW mEoW mEoW mEoW mEoW mEoW mEoW mEoW mEoW mEoW mEoW mEoW mEoW mEoW mEoW mEoW mEoW mEoW mEoW mEoW” (when she took out the pen and looked angry I thought she was going to kill the cat meowing in the background 😂)
  366. PinkSausage !: Your eyes❤️, they look amazing in red!
  367. I LOVE WHY DONT WE: are u ok u look mad
  368. basic: J ASMR I know lol😂
  369. Breeana Fifield: Anna Chovhan i
  370. Kawai_unicorn Gamer: Red could also mean blood
  371. Marshmellow: Can you do Green, teal or, Orange next pls?Thanks!!
  372. Peyton's Playlists: Lol your cat. My kitty meows like that, rooow, meoow, wooow.
  373. Ava Vlogs: WOW thank you
  374. Sophia Garza: I was about to say something abt it. 😂
  375. Ruth Jones: Do a yellow aesthetic pleaseee💛🌞⚡
  376. I’m Not OK: The cat oml. It wants love. Red ft. Cat
  377. Maddie *: You’d look great with short hair!
  378. Andy Apocalypse: Her name's red her teeth r yellow and she has a cat
  379. deprestpotato dp: Does anyone find this weird. Like it's really weird
  380. ssteggy _: Angry J is best J
  381. Akiba Cooper: This is so creative. I love it!👏👏
  382. Izzie Bolts: You should do purple
  383. irxinn: Purple is my favorite color, can you do a purple next?
  384. Sophia Taylor: You should do ASMR with Luna!
  385. •CAT COMIX TM•: I'm a subscriberrrrrr
  386. Arious: the costume she's wearing looks like she's the crazy chick from the new ghostbusters 😂😂
  387. spooky Halloween donuts: Omg that flashlight 🔦 thing was she trying to blind me?
  388. Laney Page: In a real vid half of these would be blupers
  389. Kool-Aid Girl: YEsssss!!
  390. Shadowprincess321: In sorry but your look reminds me of that old mean school librarian who is always like "SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THIS IS A LIBRARY"over a simple cough😂😂
  391. mikkymoo 13: Please do glitter aesthetic 🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈✨✨✨✨✨
  392. Kassidy :3: 5:54 when I make a good point about something but someone has the nerve to correct me
  393. Da Red Baron: Kawaiunicorn Gamer you're right. It's the Red Baron screaming and his Great Dane at his side
  394. kittehboo jpg: Omg you should have an hairstyle likes that it suit you so much!!
  395. Toxic Filmz: nae beans yo coochie stank
  396. Sweeney: Have some Snickers, lady.
  397. Vanilla Vanilla: I hear you cat I'm coming to save you😂
  398. Anna Panda: Love your hair ❤️
  399. Toxic Filmz: Neph Jeremie and your skin is black, looks like we all know colors.
  400. skullhacker _606: Omg I love red!just checked out your channel!😄You just got a new subscriber
  401. Abiwiz: Do pink next please!!!! I love you
  402. Miley Fites: Yay! Upload!
  403. Jen The weeb: J you should have a contest on who can make a better back story for your color aesthetic characters 😁bc they all have a personality and I think it would be cool✌
  404. Antonia Merchan Gomez: Heyitsjennalee no me digas
  405. 『青い』Azul- Chaŋ: I Love red!
  406. NekroZef: Katelyn’s Worlds , you sound so illiterate. 😂
  407. Magda: My first thought - granny ❤
  408. krysta yearwood: This one is my favorite as well as blue, i love the personalities you give each color! ^_^
  409. Mizuiro Penguins: Would like teal or purple just suggestion
  410. 1,000 Subscribers Without Videos Challenge: THE JOLLY RANCHER HAHAHAHAH the good asmr doe
  411. Andrea Sanchez: 😍😚😙😗😘😴👺👹👿😈🤡👨‍🚒👩‍🚒👨‍🎨👩‍🎨🎅🤶👲🤰🏃‍♀️💃🕺💋👄💅❤👠👘👔🐘🐞🌷⚘🥀🍉🍄🍒🍓🍅🌶🍟🍣🍤🍫🎈🥊🏓🏎🏍♥️♦️🎴🏘🏠🏪♨️🎪🎢🚒🚑🚗🚘🛑🚨⛽💺🚀🌡🌂☂️☔🔥🖲📚🏮📮📍📌⛔📵🚷🚫🔞🚳🚭🚯🚱📛✔❌❎💯🆘️🔺️🔻🔴⚀ red
  412. Ren Sasaki: hey I’m blue
  413. Jade Chocoberry: Adagium ASMR It is though? She isn't wearing anything abnormal
  414. J ASMR: Wigs are expensive!! I wanted to use one I already had 🤗
  415. Ari BANGTAN: You look like a mom in the 70’s who buys Walmart cookies for their kids bake sell at school lol I’m living for it!!😂😂
  416. rottenpisza 59: i like that character red tbh the whole outfit design is rly good i like it xD
  417. april ⏳: 93 badlands in the kingdom she sorta looks like phyllis
  418. ItsSuccess: Laura ! Or it could be the reflection from her glasses giving off the light because the light kinda makes her look a little yellow and some places of her face which probably reflect on her teeth to which kinda make them look a little yellow
  419. Emily Lewis: You look like Harry Potter 😂
  420. Grimson Souls: Red is my favorite color! You are such a beautiful woman too!
  421. Kate and Halayna: Oh wait sorry my brightness was not up I am really sorry
  422. Sapphire Starlight: Or LOVEEEEEE
  423. Just a random potato: Glitter/clear? :3
  424. AshTheAnime Cat: SHE LOOKS LIKE BARB FROM STRANGER THINGS OML SHES BACK FROM THE DEAD.
  425. Zayra Arellano-White: ♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️
  426. Aozey: NekroZef I seen you reply to every comment that has to do with her teeth😂😂
  427. Brooklynn Haar: Not trying to be mean but ur teeth are yellow... But hey... Mine are a little too lol
  428. Mia the Queen1023: 0:39 you will thank meh
  429. hi ling: red i have a question are you mad at Luna? if not what were you mad at
  430. J ASMR: I’ve done it :)
  431. NekroZef: Teeth are teeth. Laugh when you don't have any.
  432. T: ASMR Lea they aren’t even yellow 😂 no teeth are Snow White
  433. SamRowlandsVEVO: Red, ♥️ my favourite colour 😍
  434. Lidia Ponce: Why r her teeth yellow I’m just asking I’m not judging
  435. DoEs JuMin HaN iS gAy: NekroZef thank you
  436. Ariana Grande ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ: Do a mean waiter role play amsr plz
  437. Caroline Griffin: She looks and acts like my creepy aunt on Christmas.
  438. thalia prdk: 8:35 iou
  439. GamerCat Online: ILove. Kaykay she has already done a gray vid
  440. Layla Is a rock: You look like the mom from the Lorax
  441. Woahh. Kay: *GRANDMA IS THAT YOU???*
  442. T: Victoria James they aren’t even yellow???
  443. Raín: Wow, that was great! You acted really smart and annoyed sometimes haha! Kinda like what the red color means in this way haha. Loved it!!
  444. Katie Lopez: Your teeth are so yellow
  445. Sira Day: I love your cats in the background😂😝😄
  446. Jossy_Bleh: 0:39 when you stub your toe on the door, and you drop your ice cream
  447. dark_ yey: Sorry I speak English not. Crazy.
  448. terxumi: LUNAR ECLIPSE why do you have to point that out? you're such a weird person
  449. Michael: You remind me of tilda swinton in snowpiercer with that look
  450. terxumi: only if you had a wish for your teeth to be white as the snow in Russia
  451. Эмиль Зайцев: Meow)
  452. Mia Schoolcraft: My fav asmr , you take ur time and actually try and you plan out things . Loveeeee youuuu ❤️
  453. Natalia Oregel: OMG YESS MY FAV!!!
  454. Little_ lily: This is cool and awesome and its perfect because its night time and in going to sleep so i hope this vid makes me sleep well love your vids J luv u
  455. Coby Bessette: You have a really pretty Eye color!
  456. Morgan Browning: This is so cool you should do the color purple or violet 👍🏽👍🏽
  457. Bella.Pixs: 😡👹👺💋💄💃🏼👠🧣⛑🎒🦀🦑🦐🐞🍄🌹🥀☄️💥🔥🍎🍒🍅🌶🍓🍟🥩🥫🍷🥤🥢🏓🥅🥊🛷🚣🏻‍♀️🚣‍♂️🎪🥁🎯🎸🚗🏎🚒🚘🚨🚁⛽️🚢🗼⛺️🏕⛩🕹☎️⏰🛢🌡💉🎈🏮📮💌📕📌📍✂️🖍❤️💔❣️💮🉐㊙️㊗️🈴🅱️🅰️🈲🈹🈵🆎🆑🅾️🆘❌🚫📛⛔️🛑⭕️💯💢♨️🚷🚯🚭📵🔞🚱🚳❗️❓‼️⁉️🔴🔺🔻♥️♦️🚩🇦🇱🇨🇦🇧🇭🇧🇲🇦🇹🇨🇳🇩🇰🇬🇱🇬🇪🇭🇰🇮🇩🇱🇻🇰🇬🇰🇮🇮🇲🇲🇰🇲🇪🇲🇦🇲🇹🇰🇵🇳🇵🇵🇪🇵🇱🇳🇴🇼🇸🇹🇼🇨🇭🇹🇱🇹🇴🇸🇷🇹🇷🇹🇹🇹🇳🇼🇫🇻🇳⛽️🎟🥌🍫
  458. pepe de frog: what the hell these ads are killing me *nice it fits to the topic*
  459. Alexi Dolan5SOS: I really felt the anger and frustration from your cat crying the whole video 😂
  460. David Taufa: No affens but do YOU brush your teeth 🤔
  461. NekroZef: How is it funny? Damn, someone failed with you.
  462. Skull Crushers: Do Purple
  463. Tamika Hester: Yes I have been. Waiting for this! All our prayers have been answered!
  464. Indra Dewanti: Jenson The weeb i found jungkook in here
  465. Hanh: I hate your teeth
  466. memento meme: You look oh so good!!! Great ideas and great videos ❤
  467. Bethsi Lucero: I love you so much
  468. NiCo NiCo NI: 😂😂😂😂
  469. Christopher Aleman: At 0:38 What trigger is that called??
  470. Railynn Virgil: J ASMR Thank you oml i’m so excited that you replied to my comment
  471. Dylan LaMonica: Do blue
  472. Faith Crown: Adagium ASMR i love this comment 🤣🤙🏾
  473. Rose Chan: U should do purple 💜 next
  474. Rmani Netterville: Just a ques Jenna if you answer where did you get the red light I'm trying to get one for my cat
  475. Gabrielly Mirelle: You look like Karen Bachini sometimes. She's a brazilian youtuber
  476. Olivia Caudill: YEESSSS FINALLY THANK YOUUU
  477. Jennifer Gao: I’m just listening to ur cat meowing 😂
  478. Riley H: “Hi I’m red” Yo hair is black what u talkin bout?
  479. Ainsalee yes thats me: hun it's actually normal to have yellow teeth, having completely white teeth is actually extremely unhealthy unless they're naturally white. not EVERYONE has white ass teeth. take a seat.
  480. Cat Valentine: Dose anyone else here the cat meowing? But it dosent bother me. Love your videos, your doing great👍
  481. 한은채: Tysm
  482. Skylar Ripley: Bruh your cat 🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
  483. Zegen: Meow meow
  484. Tyjos I Renew Bracelet: Please do some type of water aesthetic omg yesss Like put food coloring in water or something like that I'd probably die
  485. excuse me: Ok so I was kidding, but now that I think about it , can I do that😐
  486. Jada Simone: Do rainbow
  487. FishyWolf7: I love it.! purple next?
  488. sister SNATCHED: Doz cat meows ❤️❤️❤️
  489. Nia -: Barb from stranger things who??
  490. Nikkki: ur face
  491. Olivia Rogers: you look striking with that hair !! i couldn’t tell what it was about you that looked so different at first, love always 💘💘
  492. •CAT COMIX TM•: kitty !!
  493. Vast Ole: mintea ._. 😂😂
  494. Rachel G: the damn cat!!.😂❤️
  495. Mia Andrea: Yessss my favorite series!!!
  496. Alex 37: Do u speak multiple languages??
  497. Emily Hinojosa: Tell that god damm cat to shut up
  498. First Human: This makes me think of a gym teacher
  499. Milk Picasso: please do grey next!! your video contents and thumbnail edits are awesome! keep going!!💝
  500. Shishtar Tea: Red ❤👹👺😈👿❤💋👄👔👘👠💄🔖🏮📮📍📌⚘🌷🍁🍎🍉🍅🍓🍒🍄🌶🍟🍫🍭🌋🎪🚒🚘🚗⛽🚨💺🚀🌡🔥🎋🎯🎴🚫🛇↕↔⤵⤴🔼🔽🔺🔻🔴❌❎📛♨🔞✔📵💯✔⚀
  501. Sheeply Sheep: I would so love a white aesthetic
  502. QJB GANG: Lol k your so funny
  503. kittehboo jpg: AntuaN not really
  504. john tsakarakis: Renee Jin I know I will watch it !!
  505. Grace MCGRATH: It’s not relaxing at the end J
  506. J ASMR: I’ve done blue!
  507. Ultronix Extreme: Hiiii Mrs Red! 😄 What ASMR studies will we be doing today!..😮
  508. park chae.: Look alike orgasms xd
  509. Elisha KawwiiGirlGamer46: Did anyone hear that annoying cat?
  510. Railynn Virgil: JENNA CAN YOU PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE DO ... DRUM ROLL PLEASE...... BUM BUM BUM BUM... RAINBOW 🌈 PLEASE AT LEAST TRY. I ALREADY HAVE SOME IDEAS LIKE YOU COULD WHERE A WAIT HOW DO YOU SPEEL IT TYE DYE ? AND SOME RAINBOW PUTTY WITH LIKE A RAINBOW 🌈 FLOWER SCARF AND A COLOR CHANGING PEN WITH A RAINBOW SQUISHY AND. OML SOORY IM SUPER EXCITED. BYYYYYYEEEEEEEE.
  511. Mayaank Patankar: Is it a wig?
  512. Tali Taki: I wanna sleep but I can't stop to laugh😂😂 I love it❤xd
  513. Grace Diaz: Teeth
  514. Caroline [Female/Half demon/ half wolf]: Random Penguiness yea lol
  515. • R I L E Y •: You should try gold or rose gold!!!! Rose gold is my favorite color!
  516. Willow Moon27: I clicked this because I'm honestly I'm a pretty angry/pissy mood and regular asmr wasn't calming me down. This is honestly helping. The aggressive triggers, the angry outbursts, it's like my little inner anger demon is being soothed vicariously. It does make we uncomfortable in a weird way, I guess because I don't like seeing people angry or upset, so it's a weird combination, but hey, whatever works right? So thank you.
  517. neouisalang: *m e o w*
  518. Dany B: I just love that the cat meows in the background of every video 😂
  519. Giovanna Rodrigues: 0:19 omg J has the most beautiful eye colour, I need this aesthetic right now!!!!!!
  520. Emmy Rodriguez: I love ur character when she gets mad it kinda helps with my anger just take some deep breaths thank u
  521. KELA: My favourite color yesssss!!!!
  522. ᗩᒪᒪY TᕼE ᑭOTᗩTO ᗯOᒪᖴ: Yay mah best girl back with more of the colour series can u do orange next? , y u getting angry over your own tapping and pen clicking (jk) ilyssssm please comment your fav colour jenna and all
  523. Starockstar: I'm sorry but the meowing is making me so mad... kind of ironic.
  524. NiCo NiCo NI: Trinity Alhassan AHAAHAH
  525. Da Red Baron: Kawaiunicorn Gamer Red Baron was a WWI German ace, the pilot with most victories in the war. He had this nickname because he had a red airplane. He was considered the ace of the aces.
  526. Sad_edits 999: Could you please do a purple asmr I beggggggggggggg ♥️ you’re my fave YouTuber ♥️♥️
  527. excuse me: aakuu.a I still want to do it 😂
  528. Saffi Berlin: 3:54 umm k? What’s the hksfgueskde
  529. Kylie McNamara: john tsakarakis saaaaaaaaaaaaaame 😈👾🧕🏻💁🏻‍♀️🙆🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤳🏽🕺🏽🦄☂️🍆🔮💜💟☮️✝️☪️🕎🔯✡️☸️🕉☯️☦️🛐⛎♈️♍️♌️♋️♊️♉️♏️♐️♑️♒️⚛️🆔♓️🚺
  530. simply Alice Roberts: Yellow teeth 😂😂
  531. Nikkki: Grandma J
  532. Kɪhyuns zhennan: She looks like my gym teacher
  533. Caroline [Female/Half demon/ half wolf]: Me after I realized I was the 667th comment XD
  534. VG Spoonium: Gloorious, i want the orange :<
  535. NekroZef: Victoria James , her whole face is yellow? Duh. No teeth are naturally pure white.
  536. NoTeaNoShadeJustLemonade: Thumbnail reminds me of wrinkle in time lol
  537. Renee Jin: She did it soooo WATCH IT!
  538. JustRıverdale: Omg you look like Barb from Stanger Things 💕
  539. Super Sammy: I couldn’t hear the video
  540. Kevin Pickford: Might sound weird but I like her face, I don't know what it is but I like it.
  541. Mayaank Patankar: Pickles Pickles pickle rick?
  542. terxumi: Tooty Fruity yes yes
  543. daniel seavey: Pls make a gold one and name you goldilocks pweettyyy plssss!!!😊😊......
  544. Nicole Savvidou: Omg I thought you were a man 😂
  545. Jin’s Dumpling aka Princess: Wow! I enjoy looking at your face! It’s so bold
  546. Londyn Sanders: We found BARB!!!
  547. SSun Beam: Low-key thought you was angry at the cat *meow*
  548. Aroma Marrufo: Love this!! You should do purple next I think purple would look GREAT on you😁 EDIT: THANK YOU ALL FOR THE LIKES YIPHEEEE I HAVE NEVER GOTTEN THIS MUCH!! AND J ASMR PINNED THIS AHHHHH😁😁
  549. Pibblet Squad: Orange please 🧡🧡🧡
  550. Rose Chan: The cat meows in the background XD
  551. 6AM Assassin: Oh my god- she looks like hat coach chick from Brandon Rodgers, what she name?? Lmaooo,, I forgot but she says "nO RUNNING YOU ASSWIPE " Please respond to this comment if you agree or if you know the characters name- Lmao thanks.
  552. panic at the Gerard way: MEOW!!! 🐈🐱😻😺 😄😊😍😎
  553. Milk Picasso: hello red u have my heart goodnight x
  554. Queen Mari: *drops eos* *angry annoyed breathing intensifies*
  555. Layna_Bear: You should do a yellow Asmr Yellow is my favorite color.
  556. iGusta _: Asmr purple
  557. TacoCat_ is_taCocaT_spelled_backwards!!!: Hiiiyya
  558. alya: i need a galaxy aesthetic
  559. Kristen Gallagher: How come she looks like a librarian without the bows on her neck? When she clicks the pen it’s like some one telling you to be quite and their being very loud.
  560. TheMadCatter: ❤️♥️❓⁉️💋😡🤬👹👺💄💃🏻👠🧣⛑🎒🐞🦀🦐🦑🌹🥀🔥💥🍒🍎🌶🍅🥩🍟🥫🍫🍷🏓🥊🛷🚣🏻‍♂️🚣‍♀️🥁🎸🎯🚗🏎🚒🚨🚘🚁⛽️🗼⛩☎️⏰🛢🌡💉🎈🏮📮📕📌📍🖍✂️💮🉐㊙️㊗️🈴🈵🈹🈲🅰️🅱️🆎🆑🅾️🆘⭕️❌⛔️🛑📛🚫💯💢♨️🚷🚯🚭📵🔞🚱🚳‼️🔴🔺🔻♥️♦️🎴🚩🇦🇱🇦🇴🇦🇬🇦🇹🇧🇭🇦🇹🇨🇦🇨🇳🇩🇰🇭🇰🇮🇲🇰🇬🇲🇰🇲🇪🇲🇦🇳🇴🇵🇪🇵🇱🇸🇬🇹🇼🇹🇱🇹🇳🇹🇹🇹🇷🇼🇫🇻🇳 Yes I technically just found all the red emojis... Btw love the vid! xx
  561. lifes a beach: 😒☹ok?..and?
  562. BrendonismyqueenandMCRismyoxygen lol: Cupcake Xoxxo haha omg lmao like a really young sue silvester
  563. IctoanCosplay: What's the kitty's name?
  564. MR Blue: Your the best asmrtist in my opinion
  565. Jorja Docherty: In the UK where I am it’s 3:44pm and I want to go to sleep
  566. OneCrazyTbaby :0: She reminds me of Helen from Brandon rogers😂
  567. J ASMR: I’ve done gold!
  568. NekroZef: Damn, didn't your mom teach you not to be rude? Smh.
  569. •CAT COMIX TM•: I AM REALLY REALLY SORRY !, BUT...UM....I do not wanna be mean.....but......can you...please.....brush ur teeth.....
  570. Martin Cervantes Jr.: Her teeth are YELLOW 🤮🤢
  571. Kannoli Rollypolly: Who says it’s not?
  572. katie-asmr and more: R u OK u looked kinda angry 😂and also can u do a tapping on blue things please
  573. Ahileen Rodriguex: Can you purple it? 🤷💜
  574. Sean Meh: Know*
  575. Golden Gamer: why...is this me everyday with my sister....RELATABLE...good asmr by the way ;)
  576. Basic Trash: Jade Chocoberry it's probably because of the ribbon things on her neck😂
  577. D A N C E R G I R L: *Hi um um I’m red and it’s good to meet you.*
  578. Kaytie Ruth: Heyitsjennalee ya i know right!
  579. Eve Mulhall: You should do grey😁 I’d imagine that character as very lazy and uninterested in anything apart from themselves 😊
  580. J ASMR: Sorry!! I just do whatever mood I think of with the color. I’m glad you liked it tho!
  581. Gira ffeuh d'artifices: 😂
  582. Sarcastic_TV MEME: J ASMR oh well ill have to watch it thanks anyway 😄
  583. peyton soukup: 6!xe9!ne likes
  584. Mekah Gorsuch: 3:42 did u sneeze? Bless you if you did😝
  585. Mekensie11 Msp: Buhhhh 👎👎👎👎
  586. ᴀɴᴛᴏɴɪxsᴏᴏ: This is not a hate comment but with short hair she looks like a man 😅
  587. not clara: My favorite color is red and no one hardly likes red anymoee
  588. terxumi: life is a journey which is awsome does it count if I would do it with you?
  589. carly: I ❤️ this, now you gotta do purple 👿👿
  590. Sapphire Starlight: Red doesn't really mean mad but like it is described as a anger color you could say
  591. Harambe Matata: I thought this was Obviously Asmr
  592. Tatum is a sock: Oml ur so cute with short hair ahh
  593. Random Girl: Ewww you have yellow teeth
  594. plant boy: i have a cold and so when i breathe out my nose it makes an almost cat-like sound, so when the cat was meowing i genuinely thought it was just my noisy ass breathing
  595. Aaron Moons: Can I have the kitty
  596. slendy girl8786: YOUR EYES ARE BEAUTIFUL!!
  597. Hà Anh Nguyễn: OMG D: u had 4k subcriber when i subcribed, and now is 30k :D congrat
  598. MyDog - Ginger: Lol only people that know their old commercials would understand this reference😂
  599. Alex Garcia: She needs to do Orange and purple
  600. mintea ._.: 0:38 mood.
  601. Angelina N.: 5:55 I can't even.. The fact how perfectly this fits in is too funny 😂
  602. iliana Ts: Wtf😂😂😂😂😂
  603. Milk Picasso: please do grey next!! your video contents and thumbnail edits are awesome! keep going!!❤️
  604. Mayrette Almonte: Grace MCGRATH how?
  605. Lps Girl And Peevee: Do brown next!
  606. Random Shiz: The cat 🐈 “RAWN” aka meow
  607. megan leitch: This video made me get so annoyed at your cat and I don't know why because that never happens!! :/ I love your cat
  608. nini.vu_: 8:34 same
  609. Anthony A: Your eyes are beautiful
  610. Mooey: I ship her with Blue uwu
  611. pine tree-: ❤⛔🚫😈👹👺💋👄👠👔💢🐞🌷⚘🥀🍅🍓🍄🍒🍎🍟🍫🎈🥊🎯🏎🏍♦️♥️🃏🎴🕹🎪🚘🚗🚒🛑🚨💺⛽🌡🔥🔖📮📌🚫🚳🚭🚯🚱🚷📵🔞📛❎❌✔💯🆘️🔺️🔻⚀🏳️‍🌈🔴🇧🇭🇦🇱🇧🇲🇨🇳🇩🇰🇨🇭🇮🇲🇭🇰🇰🇬🇱🇧🇲🇦🇲🇹🇵🇬🇵🇫🇵🇪🇹🇹🇹🇷🇹🇴🇹🇳🇹🇱🇼🇫🇻🇳
  612. Sadomila: Kinda look like Will from stranger things hehe
  613. Alyssa Rodriguez: nothing better than a lil 80's aesthetic
  614. The Alan: paylist asmr aesthetics
  615. J U N G S H O O K: How about orange next? Or purple?
  616. Little_ lily: Oh no what did i do to make you angry im sorry..... hahahaha just wanted you to realize that i luv your vids and to make you happy😇😇
  617. Venla Käpylä: I can haer yuor cats
  618. Caroline [Female/Half demon/ half wolf]: Correction, the gym teacher from The guy who makes the Grandpa Hates Blank videos
  619. Lidia Ponce: No duh
  620. Joana Sturm: Looks like an old lady
  621. Rachel G: do it. yolo
  622. Jenna Lee: The inaudible talking made you sound even more angry
  623. asmr glow, aesthetics pro, aesthetics institute, redbubble, tapping head, asmr lyrics, tapping for weight loss, tapping meditation, aesthetics philosophy, asmr soap, tapping points, asmr sleep, redbox new releases, tapping eft, reddit nba streams, red wing boots, aesthetics meaning, tapping synonym, reddit, red lobster, aesthetics biomedical, asmr triggers, asmr sounds, tapping a keg, red lobster menu, red robin menu, aesthetics of joy, tapping screw, asmr youtube, reddit soccer streams, aesthetics school, asmr definition, asmr food, tapping for anxiety, aesthetics workout, red sparrow, red dead redemption 2 online, tapping machine, tapping games, tapping therapy, red panda, asmr microphone, aesthetics definition, tapping solution, asmr eating, red dead redemption, asmr video, redskins, aesthetics near me, tapping definition, aesthetics synonym, asmr cardi b, redbox, aesthetics naturals, aesthetics vs esthetics, redfin, aesthetics tumblr, asmr darling, aesthetics nurse, aesthetics in art, aesthetics by eileen, red dead redemption 2, tapping block, aesthetics wallpaper, asmr honeycomb, red robin, asmr gibi, tapping technique, red sox, asmr tapping, tapping asmr, , asmr reddit, asmr 21 savage, aesthetics pictures, reddit nfl streams, aesthetics hawaii, tapping maple trees, tapping meaning, asmr slime, tapping out

ASMR AESTHETICS - RED 😡 (Anger and Frustration)

1,928 Likes1,928 Dislikes
70,185 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 28 Mar 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment