ASMR LOW-FI SLIME POPS - tips best game

Saturday, March 9, 2019

ASMR LOW-FI SLIME POPS

  1. Natalie's VlogWorld: I love u and u are amazing! ❤☺
  2. Luna Midnight: Please like this j ps I love ❤️ u !!!!!!!!!!!!!! And my dog is named Luna she’s my profile pic
  3. I LOVE WHY DONT WE: What time is it for u for me its 5:08 at night I've been up all night
  4. Teenie Crochets: A-may-zing! Xx
  5. LetTheCat: I loooove ur vids i just hope that u like and pin this comment
  6. Aryana Art: Omg...I just woke up and now I feel sleepy ๐Ÿ˜‚ *yes I woke up late*
  7. life with Susie: Hi
  8. mads does a lot of nothing: :DD YASSS! AMAZING AS ALWAYYS
  9. JeonRoesDown LitTown: 15 person here
  10. Clare M: Luna Midnight OML LUNA your dog! She’s adorable!
  11. The Basic Bitch: Shrek Official I know,it’s funny๐Ÿ˜‚
  12. cam ille: aaa รฉ hoje q eu durmo q nem uma capivara atropelada -q
  13. Megan ward. asmr: I love your YouTube videos
  14. CuteCream Puff: I need that slime in my life!
  15. ticci toby: I'd sell my soul for Brendon Urie and Dan and Phil how do you know
  16. Luna Midnight: Adriana Silvis I also love panic at the disco
  17. Slimey Critz: Can you please do a slime pressing asmr☺
  18. Jules Reid: Yet, another great video!!
  19. im dat llama: yessss jenna i would marry ypu if i could XDDDD
  20. Chicken Wing: *Nope*
  21. Blanket Girl: Is that store bought or is it homemade? Either way you are like the slime popping queen๐Ÿ˜
  22. innocent intentions: happy late birthday Jenna!!! I was gone for the stream. I'm before 1k yassz
  23. 《Deep Dark Fears 》: Kawaii Cookies No you weren't ๐Ÿ˜‚
  24. แƒงีดีฒษ  ีชษ‘ึึาฝษพ ีชรญฯ‚ฦ˜: same man, and I really love Jenna's videos.
  25. clown that frowns: The people that disliked are from the upside down. It's liking for them.
  26. Chicken Wing: THIS IS YOUR 200th VIDEO!
  27. Martina Baldissera: Wow molto rilassante e scoppiettoso ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜
  28. Jam: RIP xxxtentacion, even these videos can't make my mood better
  29. Anja i mi: ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜˜
  30. Maia Holmqvist Nilsson 6A: Loved the video!!❤️
  31. clown that frowns: H *i*
  32. Ghotessa Raven: Love the angle of the camera
  33. CristaTube Raw: My ears get the most perfect massage ๐Ÿ˜Œthanks Jana
  34. ๆฒ–็”ฐ0127: ใ‚ทใƒฃใƒ„ใซๆ›ธใ„ใฆใ‚ใ‚‹่จ€่‘‰ใŒๆ—ฅๆœฌ่ชžใ ใƒผ!
  35. TM TrickShots: I remember when you only had 34K subscribers and now you have 74K holy cow
  36. Alondra Rivera: Can u make a video trying to talk spanish?please
  37. Adriana Silvis: Luna Midnight you’re very welcome! and im so excited to go to their concert in July ๐Ÿ˜
  38. Lena Pauline: this is soooo good. but im trying to fight off the mid day slump. :( lol. into my sleepytime playlist this goes. ๐Ÿ’ซ
  39. LynettesDream: Isabelle Connell 1 like!
  40. innocent intentions: 1st like
  41. Artsy ASMR: Tinglyyy. I can feel it. ๐Ÿ˜✨✨ Thank you very much J! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’•
  42. Underdog: Ahh the tingles I love this so much maybe you should try a smile pressing some day.Im about to fall asleep ๐Ÿ’ค
  43. Chicken Wing: *Amazing
  44. clown that frowns: Chocoholic ASMR ์ดˆ์ฝ”ํ™€๋ฆญ congrats on being first!
  45. Chicken Wing: *sLiMe*
  46. innocent intentions: It is and 1st like
  47. Ghotessa Raven: ))
  48. Clareee ASMR: Woah very satisfying to watchhh •~•
  49. Archie- Brawl Stars: Luna Midnight u too
  50. Chicken Wing: Welp..I have graduation today..nevermind! Back off to sleep
  51. Sophie-Lea Summer Smith: Hey J! I was on the live stream and I tryed to say I added u on Snapchat!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’‹U
  52. Mirai Yuno Gasai: Nice :D Love ya
  53. - Park Mochi: Pinning it won’t prove anything, lmao that’s like saying give me $100 if you want world peace
  54. JeonRoesDown LitTown: Jamtken why did u write this here!
  55. Alis Life: 4.❤
  56. innocent intentions: john Fernandez 1st like
  57. Mirai Yuno Gasai: Please pin me <3 I love your slime video im sooo greatful you made this for us.. Thank you J. - Boomica
  58. Giulia Andreotti: OMG you are the best of ASMR!!! I very love you!!!! I'm Italian,so sorry for my writing!!!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
  59. Nitendolo YT: Sounds good!
  60. spoopy ****: I used toilet paper to curl my hair ๐Ÿ˜‚
  61. TheLozzie88: Really enjoyable! Can I ask what camera you typically use...?
  62. lolol1243 11w1: The camera is a little bit to Close and off
  63. Chicken Wing: You see here, I am human..you know why....? I see Jenna post...**CLICK**
  64. Azaiah Frederick: hi (Don't be rude say hi back )
  65. Adriana Silvis: Omg why are all of your Asmr videos always great??? They are sooo good and tbh i think you should have way more subs than you do ❤️ and i showed you to my friend and she said she also loves your videos!
  66. Luna Midnight: Adriana Silvis thank u๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
  67. LynettesDream: Rudy Cortez oh .....I wonder where๐Ÿ˜‚
  68. clown that frowns: *n* o *p* e
  69. Justin Bird: I am the 13th like
  70. Izzy Paul: You should do Slime in your ears, with your boyfriend! I think it would be really cute! ❤️❤️
  71. Evelyn Brown: Get a new mic and let that slime ruin your old mic
  72. Angel Halo: These slime videos are defiantly my favorite! ❤❤
  73. Forest_Of_Milk: It’s 7 in the morning and I haven’t slept yet, so I hope this puts me to sleep
  74. Zara Browne: Hello Goodbye yes I know so was I...๐Ÿ˜‚
  75. Izzy Connell: Another amazing video Jenna!! ๐Ÿ˜˜
  76. Ranika Radoc: I don't like it I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
  77. The Basic Bitch: Well, guess it’s time for bed now๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผ‍♀️๐Ÿ˜‚
  78. Isabella: THE QUEEN HAS SPOKEN
  79. SASSFX Beauty: Love u soo much can u plz do the slime destroys your ears if you are not already planning on doing it
  80. stylinson L: Azaiah Frederick hi
  81. Christabell Xx: Ur just amazing at this x
  82. Bernadette Caniban: LOVE IT GIRL!!!๐Ÿ˜˜
  83. Katelynn Mabis: I’m always so late !!And I hate it ..I have the bell on but..I’m just so busy..But I love all you videos and keep doing what your doing ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’•
  84. Ghotessa Raven: Oh well that's just great
  85. Josselin Mejia: Like if you love SLIME!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚
  86. Hermoinie Granger: Is it homemade slime?
  87. LynettesDream: Did you make that slime ?? Btw I love you sooooooooo much you make my anxiety go away since I’m on a airplane and all I have to say is thank youuuuuu
  88. holleyb._: Notification gang!! Beautiful colour ๐Ÿ˜Š
  89. ใ‚“ใ‚“ ใ‚“ใ‚“: good sound! ใจใ“ใ‚ใงใ‚ตใƒ ใƒใ‹ใ‚‰ๆฐ—ใซใชใฃใฆใŸใ‘ใฉ 「ใ‚ฑใƒ„ใ‚’้ฃŸในใ‚‹」 ใ˜ใ‚ใ˜ใ‚ๆฅใ‚‹ใ‚。
  90. Avelina Aparicio: Who is the one person that disliked?????
  91. Nathan DH: I'am brasilian!
  92. john Fernandez: Hi your a very amazing ASMRtist i just love your videos๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
  93. M00N: Early!
  94. Ghotessa Raven: like your vids didn't I tell you already ?
  95. เน€เธ•ี้เธข เนเธฎเธŸ เธญเธฐ เธฅุ๊เธ: Wow! So nice ~~
  96. Megan ward. asmr: I love you guys i love you guys i love you guys i love you guys i love you guys i love you guys i love you guys
  97. ash: i want more
  98. Chocoholic ASMR ์ดˆ์ฝ”ํ™€๋ฆญ: Wanna squeeze that slime like this video thanks :)
  99. Kenzie Ann: another amazing video from an amazing asmrist
  100. Minty Gacha: Yassssssss slime pops ;)
  101. Nathan DH: Hello
  102. Rudy Cortez: No she bought it
  103. ะ˜ะฝะณะธะฑะพั€ะดะฐ ะ›ะฐะฝะบัƒะฝะฐะนั‚ะต: ะi
  104. Evelyn Brown: SASSFX Beauty I’ve been asking for the same thing
  105. crayonsandcolouringbooks: Ahhhghhjk I love ittt
  106. Jungkook my pet cat: I am..... SHOOK-ed
  107. Evelyn Brown: Hey ๐Ÿ‘‹
  108. Destiny2Fun: Congrats on 75k!! That’s a whole lotta peeps!!
  109. Jane Gloriana: ❤❤❤❤
  110. LynettesDream: Id Ek how??
  111. Nitika Prashar: Woww๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ
  112. Hannah May thegymnast: I love you sooooo much you are amazing if people say your videos are bad then they are so wrong
  113. Luna Midnight: Omg thank u so much ❤️❤️
  114. Chicken Wing: *Bye*
  115. Sherry’s random Stuff: I love it soooooooooo much please heart this comment thanx
  116. It’s Just Pompie: I have been waiting all my life for this moment! ❤️ *love you Jenna!*
  117. Ghotessa Raven: hey
  118. Life with Lani: .....woow.... Sooo..... Satisfying ๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™
  119. LynettesDream: Ikkkkk, Rest easy x
  120. Abeautifulgirl 1115: I hope you reach 100k soon.. You honestly deserve more. You are an amazing asmrtist❤
  121. Chicken Wing: Kawaii Cookies then why did you change the whole comment?? XD
  122. Chicken Wing: *They must have accidentally pressed it while listening to this amazing video* ☺️
  123. Kuopio Scooter: Amacing
  124. ticci toby: First!❤
  125. clown that frowns: JeonRoesDown LitTown congrats on beings 10th comment!
  126. Luna Midnight: I hope y’all have a wonderful day ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜€❤️๐Ÿ˜€
  127. Adriana Silvis: Luna Midnight you’re very welcome! and im so excited to go to their concert in July ๐Ÿ˜
  128. It's Sadie Time: I’m dumb so what does lo - fi mean?
  129. Zara Browne: People I was joking oml ๐Ÿ˜‚
  130. Chicken Wing: Kawaii Cookies ummmm I was joking....
  131. pops cereal, popstar, asmr glow, bubble guppies, new york weather, popsicle sticks, slime with borax, asmr triggers, popsugar fitness, new york post, popsicle stick ornaments, newegg, asmr video, slime pictures, bubble level, slime belief lyrics, snot in your ears, asmr reddit, that gunk in your ears ielts, slime videos, slime activator, pops menu, newsela, bubble shooter, popsocket amazon, bubble lights, slimer, popsugar celebrity twin, slime games, popsocket custom, slime belief, popsugar box, bubble trouble, asmr lyrics, new york and company, popsugar, asmr darling, asmr food, asmr soap, news today, new england patriots, asmr youtube, slime without glue, asmr definition, bubble coat, slime rancher wiki, pops diner, slime asmr, popsicle, asmr eating, asmr cardi b, new emojis, slime mold, bubble tea, slime rancher, slime shops, bubble and squeak, bubble gum simulator codes, asmr sleep, slime recipe, new york lottery, slime factory, bubbler, bubble tea near me, pops pizza, bubble sort, new england, asmr sounds, asmr tapping, new zealand, new orleans saints, bubble bath, popsocket, asmr microphone, new york, news, slime recipe easy, popsicle stick bridge, asmr 21 savage, new amsterdam, asmr slime, bubbles in urine, new orleans, new york times, new balance, asmr gibi, bubble bass, popsico, new york yankees, asmr honeycomb, asmr slime in your ears no talking, slime supplies, new movies, popsicle stick crafts, popsci, bubble gum, bubble letters, bubble boy, bubble wrap, bubbles trailer park, slime urban dictionary, slime kit, https://twinning.popsugar.com/

ASMR LOW-FI SLIME POPS

523 Likes523 Dislikes
11,504 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 19 Jun 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment