LOWFI PUPPY ASMR so cute - tips best game

Saturday, March 9, 2019

LOWFI PUPPY ASMR so cute

  1. KK ASMR: I love your puppy!
  2. no name: Sooooo cute! I love it!πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’˜❤
  3. Princess Leya & Lukeman Skywalker: Those puppies are so cuteπŸ˜€
  4. Miley_Xoxo: +broke h#e yes it is...lmao
  5. むーさん: Puppy -?
  6. ZoΓ« van Ark: clo je thankss!!
  7. Lord Yan: You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen !!!
  8. One Sec: THE DOGGO
  9. Faith Crown: That one dislike is from a dog hater and they probably own a turtle 😌
  10. BELLA LILY: Are they your puppies
  11. Poe Pins0n: SO CUTE
  12. Peyt DIY: OMG LITTLE PUPPERS WHAT TYPE AND I LOVE UR VIDS AND JUST WANTED TO SAY U R THE BEST AT ASMR πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’“πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’›
  13. UNicorn unicorn: OMG they are sooooooooo cuteee
  14. dasssha pt: I'm sorry, I don't speak English, but your video is perfect
  15. Kitty Kaili: The dogs are literally fluffy heavenly clouds of fur, how cute!!!!!! My cats like to chew my hair too 😹
  16. Twingachaverce: I wish I could let the doggo to
  17. SINISTER SPAWN: You're beatiful! the dogs are so cute haha amazing video 😊❤ made me feel comfy and relaxed
  18. vipseungri: 7:55 he/she looks like snoopy(??)πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  19. Amber Catanzariti: Those 4 people who disliked, are the kind of people you can’t trust smh
  20. Valeria C.: What do librarians say to kids Read more...
  21. Kylie Davis: Anyone else who dislikes this i will fight
  22. EMILY HENDRICKS: Hi I would love to get a subscription from someone! I post playlists about my J ASMR favorites! Can I reach 100 subscribers! Please
  23. Pman: Lol
  24. Jesse The human being: You were not first I can assure you. Want me to prove it? Try me.
  25. Fleur De Jong: "So cute" s..s...SUPER CUTE LIKE OH MY GOSHH😍❤
  26. WolferoX: He is so cute
  27. Em and Gabi the Bffs: Awe I can’t pet the doggy ☹️
  28. Sunset RedWolf: YOUR PUPPY LITERALLY LOOKS LIKE A TEDDY BEAR HES THE CUTEST THING EVER
  29. Girl Who draws: OH MY GOD THIS IS SO CUTE I'M GONNA SCREAM
  30. Francesca Lupini: Omg thanks for the ❤ jenna!
  31. Emma Lungwitz: You should do a subscriber special Ik u already u know have done one but I really like when u put people in your vid and they do asmr. Btw I'm from snap! :)
  32. revistinha1: Guess you don't have to wash your hair today
  33. yukki wolfy: u dislike this u have no soul
  34. doot: they're so adorable awww
  35. X-Ryder: Aww cute dog πŸ˜„πŸΆ
  36. Lil Nil: Aww! So adorable!🐢🐢❤️❤️
  37. Little wolfie Wolf: I’m late but that dog is so cute!
  38. Gooby: ThEY LOOK LIKE STUFFED ANIMALS AND THEYRE SO CUTE WHAT
  39. Lilafay 07: OMG SOOOO CUUUTEEE ( floral foam asmr pls πŸ™ƒ)
  40. • lilpops •: Whoever put that one dislike fiGhT mE
  41. Shadows Art: TODAY ON J NEWS: JENNA IS ATTACKED BY OVERSIZED SENTIENT STUFFED ANIMALS! Jerry why
  42. Crafty Crew: Hey girl hey
  43. It’s Just Pompie: What type of dog do you have? *SO CUTE*
  44. mads does a lot of nothing: AAAAAAA. DOGS ARE MY WEAKNESS. :D SO CUTE im ded. thats it. im a ghost.
  45. clo je: ZoΓ« van Ark golden retriever and poodle mix and cocker spaniel and poodle mix
  46. Laurlie Juice: Hi
  47. Rihana Bilqis: ive never touched any dog b4 :/
  48. Sophia Gaul: YOUR PUPPER IS ADORABLEEEEEEEE AHJJJJHHHHHHHHHHHHH 😭😭😍😭😭😭😭😭😭😍😍*screams with delight*
  49. ε‘¨δΏŠιœ–: δΊΊδΈε¦‚πŸΆ
  50. Alex R: One inch punching all 10 of you dislikers.
  51. Carlie Bank: What type of dog is that
  52. Mimi's life: Omg I love ur dogsss😩😩❤️❤️❤️. SHE NOTICED ME
  53. Snazzy Jazzy!: way to tell who was actually first: 1. go to the newest comments first 2. scroll right to the bottom 3. there you go (also good job @Mimi's life for actually being first and not saying first and commenting something that actually has things to do with the video)
  54. broke h#e: Floral foams not safe :(
  55. Francesca Lupini: +Aryana Art I love yours too! So cuteπŸ˜ƒ
  56. Brandy The Bunny: Diese Hunde sind so Kawaii!! πŸ’•πŸ˜ Ich liebe deine video.😘
  57. Wolfy: Whoever disliked this has no soul
  58. NuggetDanyul: I WANT THEM SKENDOJDEOJ😭😭😭😭❤️ Edit: as I was watching this my pupper came to sit next to me. I’m sHoOk
  59. red pheonix: The dog just loves your hair Jenna, ALSO I LOVE YOU AND LUNA AND THOSE DOGS!! I πŸ’–U
  60. Jesse The human being: I AM LITERALY THE FIRST!!!!Love the dogggeee!!! ♡>♡
  61. clo je: Carlie Bank the white one is a golden retriever poodle mix and the tan one is a cocker spaniel poodle mix
  62. MoOn R.I.P: I LOVE YOUR VIDEOS. NOTICE ME (¯―¯Ω₯).
  63. ZoΓ« van Ark: What types of dogs are they? X
  64. ShreyaThePenguin: didn't I request this on snapchat? Lol
  65. andrei andrei: Hi :)
  66. Xxlonely TrashXx: Jesse The human being ur 4th not 1st.,.
  67. Aryana Art: You mean the breed of the dog?.... Idk but a really adorable oneπŸ˜‚πŸ˜
  68. Katie and Lacey the baby: Did you get dogs or are they a friends?
  69. Lanna Ferrer: tHIs IS THE QUALITY CONTENT I SIGNED UP FOR
  70. Lilly The Wolf: ok :)
  71. GALAXY PICKLE: Dey look like walking stuffed toys:>
  72. Sophia Gaul: 17th!!! Sorry, I was in the shower πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚
  73. Owl sing for you: FIRST! Edit: Jenna, if you love your fans, pin this comment! I know I love your videos!
  74. LaLa playz Gamez: Haha so funny🀣🀣
  75. clo je: My dogs!!’
  76. clo je: Golden retriever and poodle mix and then cocker spaniel and poodle mix
  77. Miley_Xoxo: +broke h#e and also u could do it with gloves lmao
  78. Mimi's life: Please notice meeπŸ’‹♥️♥️
  79. Mofurin: That's so cute.
  80. Snazzy Jazzy!: actually technically you are 4th but that's still pretty good!
  81. Josip Δ†uk: What's the kind/race of that dog
  82. Echowhisper Draws: CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!!
  83. DURGESH KULKARNI: How sweet!
  84. Emma 13: Omgggg Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute 😍😍😍😍😍😍
  85. Danielle Malbog: The introooo is so cuteee😍😍
  86. Aryana Art: Hii omg are those you're dogs? they're sooo freaking adorableπŸ˜πŸ’œ❤πŸ’œ
  87. Francesca Lupini: OMG! The cutest asmr I've ever watched! Only our asmr queen j would come up with the best, cutest, most tingley asmrs of all time! Love ya J❤πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜
  88. Josip Δ†uk: +Aryana Art OOHH YEAH i couldn't think of the word πŸ˜‚
  89. Aryana Art: I love ur dp its simple but so cuteπŸ’œ
  90. broke h#e: +Miley_Xoxo The substances made from floral foam are toxic and it's recommended that when dealing with it, you avoid contact with skin and also wear a mask to stop the flying particles from irritating your eyes. Prolonged exposure could also lead to cancer. :)
  91. Nah Miranda: Lol
  92. NuggetDanyul: Crafty Crew Karina Garcia is that you?
  93. puppy dog pals, asmr cardi b, lo fi games, lo fi ann arbor, asmr sounds, cute fonts, puppy monkey baby, lo fi seattle, cute dog names, lofi chord progression, lofi rap, asmr 21 savage, asmr video, cutest puppies, dog days, asmr honeycomb, puppy training, doge, puppy diarrhea, dog house, lo fidelity allstars, cute hairstyles, puppy shots, lofi study beats, dog with a blog, asmr darling, dog dna test, puppy chow recipe, lo fi sample pack, puppy dog pals toys, puppy pictures, puppy adoption, asmr gibi, cute animals, puppy bowl, lofings lighting, puppy love, dog beds, cute backgrounds, asmr sleep, dog breeds, cute outfits, lowfire, asmr soap, lofi hip hop artists, cute drawings, lo fi aesthetic, cute dresses, dog grooming, asmr slime, puppy chow, lo fi songs, asmr microphone, lo fi artists, cute cats, lo fi indie, cute girl names, lo fi artists, lo fi wallpaper, lofi hip hop meme, lo fidelity allstars battleflag, cute boy names, lo fi christmas, asmr youtube, puppyspot, dog whistle, cute puppies, lo fi background, dogma, asmr eating, lo fi house, lo fi art, dogs that dont shed, cute wallpapers, puppy finder, cute dogs, dog training, puppy names, lofi drum kit, puppies, blowfish, asmr glow, dogo news, dog park near me, lofi christmas, lo fi samples, puppy videos, lofi seattle, lo fi samples, cute nails, lo fi art, lofi ann arbor, lofi jazz, lo fi vintage, asmr triggers, lowfield, lofi rapper, dog names, puppyfind, lo fi, cute things to draw, dogs for sale, cute quotes, dog barking, dogs for adoption, dog the bounty hunter, puppies for sale, lo fi songs, cute pictures, lofibra, asmr reddit, asmr food, lofi meaning, asmr definition, asmr tapping, puppy mills, dog collars, cute kittens, asmr lyrics, lo fi meaning

LOWFI PUPPY ASMR so cute

542 Likes542 Dislikes
8,279 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 12 Oct 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment