ASMR IN THE SNOW - Snow Day Sounds - tips best game

Saturday, March 9, 2019

ASMR IN THE SNOW - Snow Day Sounds

  1. Viccctoria Rose: Me too!! I live in lafayette!!!
  2. Akash Deep: new concept...i like thatπŸ’•
  3. Random_ Stuff: Me ep oh πŸ˜†
  4. Poppy Breen: She didn't directly sit in the snow and it wasn't even for 10 mins
  5. Ari: +Lona Zabel I ate snow like about 13 times before.
  6. Kylin Wutschke: Ur lucky it’s even snowing I have sun 24/7
  7. Dramione Forever: I live in Canada.. it's so cold!
  8. me ep: I swear to God I will like this comment You just swore to God >:) πŸ‘‡
  9. Kristy B: Necole Walton i wasnt mocking her lol sorry if u got offended by my comment
  10. Kristy B: "how cold is it can i use my hands?" * proceeds to eat it*
  11. Noah Ramdass: Better hope it’s not YELLOW!!!
  12. Udderly_Awesome: I hope all of your equipment survived this video because I love snow asmr. Thank you for freezing your butt off and risking everything to make this.
  13. Lona Zabel: I eat snow all the time I'm alive
  14. Itz Taniah: Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow
  15. me ep: Tina Tuger lol wow
  16. Liv P: Imagine her neighbours being like “why she talkin’ to herself in the snow?”
  17. Shinko Nuki: 362nd
  18. cassidy •: i’m so sore from doing tumbling and i’m on my period and this made me so much more relaxed
  19. yellow sun: hey i actually went to washington dc and i saw snow for the first time:)
  20. bussy1: ι›ͺ食べて倧丈倫γͺんですか? γŠδ½“γ«ζ°—γ‚’δ»˜γ‘γ¦γγ γ•γ„ ζ—₯本θͺžγ§γ™γΏγΎγ›γ‚“πŸ™‡
  21. Soph Senpai: I got NO snow at all this winter, I wanted to play in the snow :(((((
  22. Jasper_Ians: I love your hair. My cousin has cancer so here can't grow. :c
  23. Gracie McGill: Luckyyyy
  24. Steven Lillos: How old is she? ☝️
  25. Kennadee Brown: Love your asmr
  26. Yusra: Ur so lucky it snows where u lives! I live in Texas in the states and it never snows here!!!!!
  27. Sweety cake: I Love your channel 😍😍😍❤
  28. Natalija Dimitrioska: You are so cute for taking care of her😍
  29. awsumDOOD8: "There's a hair. Gross." *proceeds to eat it* lol but great videos ^_^
  30. Yubiri Rojas: Hey Jen NA! Sorry im late for your video, i have been studying non stop πŸ˜’πŸ˜’. Love your vids, Also Yes, I saw ur snapchat, okai bye Jen NA! ❤❤
  31. • Simply.izzie •: Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Yea, I copied and pasted πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ
  32. Queenzz Army: Army
  33. _minxa_ 52: Yummy snow
  34. Grace the night guard: Wow it's snowing where you are to!
  35. ChloeLoves ASMR: J: “Hey guys! Welcome to my asmr snow mukbang!”
  36. Queen Toasty: +Viccctoria Rose Ok that's crazy cause that's where i live
  37. lil' octopus: 5:15 _snowmans have left the chat_
  38. me ep: Random_ Stuff lol
  39. ConnorOG14: God have mercy on your soul
  40. Nur Selin SIMSEK: Thats really original ! I enjoyed the video til the end πŸ™‹
  41. Grandma Skittles: Queen Toasty where I live it is -21. ah,I love Canada πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦
  42. Poppy Breen: You eat snow but you drink water...πŸ€”
  43. Sweety cake: I Love your asmr 😍😍😍😍😍😍
  44. me ep: Hi Flawless and Early I'm me ep
  45. Nikola VΓ½boh: I cannot even imagine how much you had to suffer for this video. Gud vid thoπŸ‘
  46. Damarianna: mbn
  47. Crazy girl Tv: -{FlawlesslyMe}- thanks for helping
  48. shuttelbunny: J your ganna get dysentery eating dirty snow
  49. Luana the Filipino: She keeps eating snow someone FEED HER Love ❤️ you and asmr πŸ’‹
  50. I am shiro: I thought you were a boyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  51. I’m a QT: Why do I feel cold when I watch this
  52. Nznsjd Nznsnd: you are a wild one JennaπŸ˜‚
  53. All Satisfying: cold satisfaction LOL
  54. Kimmi V: Hi Jenna! I’ve been a subscriber for quite some time and just want to say I love how quirky and unique all your videos are. You’ve been my favorite asmrtist for a long time now and I always look forward to each video you post. Thanks for continuing to make these videos! I also wanted to say I’ve been interested in making asmr videos for awhile but have the fear of being judged by my peers around me as not all of them understand asmr. I know I shouldn’t care what people think but it’s easier said than done. How do you overcome that? Thanks again for the wonderful asmr and I look forward to your next video! (:
  55. milk toast: You shouldn't eat snow because the pollution in the air and they mix in the air it can be bad for you if you eat to much even if the snow is such a brilliant white it can still be bad for you Tbh I'm only a child and my teacher taught me that but I'm just looking out for ya because I don't want the person I watch on a. Daily to get. Hurt (if this was rude I'm sorry ;-;)
  56. Crazy girl Tv: Omg first comment I am a big fan
  57. Maxwell Lopez: its funny how she says theres a hair in it but the eats it after xD 7:52
  58. Naomi Sample: It's snowing right now!!!
  59. Raybenn OrgPz: BooBoo Billie are snow also meant to be eaten?
  60. Tina Tuger: Lol no
  61. Oof: Oi
  62. E li: I love your videos πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
  63. MarcusS10 FT: Hablas espaΓ±ol?
  64. Creative Girls Only: Too bad it doesn’t snow in the Netherlands right now :(
  65. Malika Pepion: Hi I’m early
  66. Shannon Wetton: Idk what this is but I fell asleep in 7 minutes
  67. Noah Ramdass: I can’t believe you would do this for us🀭πŸ₯ΆπŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ’•πŸ€©Lots of luck and love!!!
  68. dembunz: Props to you for sitting in the snow for 10 minutes for us
  69. QuickDraw: California gant southern cali. Ayee
  70. SnowBunny Msp: Early yay
  71. Gotcha Gaming: It’s raining over here
  72. jordyns life: I love your asmrs its supposed to snow Sunday where I'm at❤πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‹
  73. Deriva :v: :D
  74. arleen lol: *casually eats snow*
  75. Amy Rodriguez: • Simply.izzie • ive seen better
  76. Rox.c. K: Hey Jenna I love youuu!!!
  77. Queen Toasty: I live in louisiana so it rarely snows.Right now it is hotter than Hell it's self
  78. xKim TaeTaex: Never eat yellow snow kids lolol
  79. Noah Ramdass: Jenna says very cold then you see asmrists eating ICE!!!!
  80. Slimey Zzz: Yasss
  81. Elleana Moody: I know i know. I'm late but still those 5 people who disliked this original and bootiful masterpiece..... *just leave*
  82. Hey Keishass: Is that snow taste good?🀣🀣 i want to touch itπŸ˜‘πŸ˜­πŸ˜πŸ˜
  83. Melissa Abraham: Yay!! Maybe this will help me sleep nowπŸ˜‚πŸ’™
  84. Versace Riot TV: shuttelbunny or aids
  85. Tina Tuger: +me ep lol ik I have no life Do you live somewhere better? If you say Georgia that is like the West place in the country XD.
  86. Undead Kitty: Someone touches on my spaghetti
  87. Isa Korth: I never seen snow in real life but looks pretty fun
  88. Vika Life: First comment! I love you J ASMR 😍
  89. Sakoulas ASMR: I still can’t believe we did snow videos at the same time πŸ˜‚
  90. Bethany Howell: wassup jenna i luv ur vids lotta love beth !
  91. Kitten Asmr: “How cold is it can I use my hands?” Jenna, did you think it was going to be warm snow? πŸ˜‚ (ily)
  92. Lucas Soares: hi would you date me pls
  93. Tina Tuger: You looked your own comment and said you are first When you arent
  94. Leslie Lopez: I read all the comments
  95. Juliana Taylor: Live this🀩❤️
  96. LatteLunar x: We haven’t gotten any snow yet and it is really upsetting :< i’ve hated this winter so far.
  97. Tina Tuger: +-{FlawlesslyMe}- Lol
  98. Necole Walton: Don't mock or make fun of her she just a regular youtuber but very prett
  99. Tomke_x3: Same
  100. GBP GBP: I have the biggest crush on this girl πŸ’›
  101. Necole Walton: I hope she don't eat no more snow it got too much chemicals in it
  102. Hershey_Wolf: That intro is just yelling :Please send help😣
  103. mr. cool: I think I had my volume a little too loud
  104. Lps Water: Jenna could u do a mic cleaning video please??? I love them :3
  105. Danah Mcnamara: Legend says if you’re early Jenna will like ❤️
  106. Ioan Tamas: Wow... I wish I had one..
  107. Jungshook: Thank you for the video .Love yaπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
  108. Tina Tuger: +Crazy girl Tv helping with what 🀣
  109. Poppy Breen: +sad burnt cookies actually I'm not I'm a snow cloud (get it?)
  110. TheBlueClawedWolf: Very interestingly creative! Nice work!!!
  111. bts swag_love_hope: Oh my this was amazing! + u look so cute ^°^πŸ˜‡πŸ’ž so creative
  112. Mikayla Summers: wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle ha you thought I ain’t wasting my time on that lol
  113. A Sarcastic Frick: +Akiba Cooper 21*
  114. J ASMR: People who hate just don’t get it. Don’t let them bother you.
  115. Sy miss: Meu Deus que maravilha! Deu soninho :3 ....ah Oi eu sou "BR". VocΓͺ comeu neve...'^' qual o gosto? (Eu adorei seu canal "I love you" X3
  116. •• Daniddo ••: now that’s commitment right there hahahah
  117. iwillTellThe StarsAboutYou: 4:34 yEET
  118. Valerie Hong: Just watching this made my hand feel so cold πŸ˜‚
  119. Tina Tuger: +me ep never said I didn't like them Of course you wouldn't be a big fan of me. There's nothing to be a fan of. I haven't posted anything. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ Also I couldn't care less 😎
  120. Ani's Quince: I wanna eat snowwww
  121. The FBI: “Dont eat the yellow snow!”
  122. Amy Rodriguez: • Simply.izzie • jk lol it’s the longest one ive seen and its good!
  123. Sage Levy: I liked this video to help make shore your stuff would not brake
  124. Fearless Noob: I love you Jenna❤❤❤❤
  125. Kennedy Justice: I’m in Kentucky and it’s snowing here too!! :3
  126. boden 99: ilove snow iwish to go to country has snow
  127. me ep: +Tina Tuger I don't live in Georgia but where I live it snows regularly in the winter
  128. Ella Gibson: Omgggg I love the snow! Also you’re a really good asmrtist and your content always puts me to sleep! πŸ’œ☺️πŸ₯°
  129. Savvy .B: I love this🀀. I love the snow eating and trigger words. It was amazing ❣️
  130. maΕ‚a Natalia: 1 wow
  131. Tina Tuger: +me ep I would always wear so many layers when it was 65 and lower
  132. Van island Asmr: Very relaxing thank you very much!! Happy tingles <3
  133. Nachos Taco: Username sounds about right
  134. JustKylie 14: Tbh I didn't see and touch an actual snow yetπŸ˜”πŸ˜’πŸ˜Ÿ I live in Philippines and you can actually only see Rain and Sun or summer There's no even winter and Fall in the Philippines because our country is near in the Equator
  135. Kylin Wutschke: Tina Tuger I live in MN
  136. Erica Goat: i love to eat snow and ice too
  137. Spider_Lily745: I love this so much!! So creative!
  138. Annabell Demelo: jordyns life do you live in Connecticut because I do and it’s supposed to snow Sunday for me too
  139. sad burnt cookies: Poppy Breen well aren’t you just a ray of sunshine πŸ™„
  140. zoe: I live in Florida and here always hot
  141. Daria Ciucasu: *NoW i WaNt To EaT sNoW,bUt I cAn'T gO oUtSiDe CaUsE It'S nIgHt😭*
  142. Star Caraway: Don’t stay out there too long, we don’t want you getting sick!❤️
  143. bongo cat leon family: snow does taste good . it’s just crushed ice guys
  144. Versace Riot TV: • Simply.izzie • 😎😎
  145. Gotcha Gaming: Oh my God I love the snow
  146. Poppy Breen: The trigger words tho...😍😍
  147. mᎽ hᎬαŽͺᎠ α’αŽΎsᎬs αŽ₯Ꮑ: Lol isnt it funny i got snow today and yesterday it was just cold
  148. me ep: Only in like the first hour lol
  149. Elena Copestick: omg you are crazy! (not in a bad way!) I love this! You are amazing! <3 <3
  150. Ferplays Robolx: You know people step in snow but if the snow wasn't step I would like to eat it was it cold for your teeth! or was it like weird to eat it? Tell meh.T.T
  151. Bethany Howell: -ice queen has left the chat -
  152. • Simply.izzie •: Amy Rodriguez I’ve seen much nicer replies πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ’ž
  153. Princess Mandoo: Its not dirty tho her snow
  154. Sakoulas ASMR: Wifey I love you
  155. Raybenn OrgPz: you look like a kid sitting in the snow πŸ˜‚ veryyyy cuteeeee!♥️
  156. Random_ Stuff: I’ve never seen snow but it looks beautiful ❤️ Is it beautiful in real life?
  157. Nico Nico: Meanwhile is hot as hell here in Brazil
  158. THE GAME STARS Vlogs: Ikr I got tons of rain and it's was sunny and warm on Christmas like WhAt?
  159. I like TrAiNs: First
  160. vanny vandijk: 1e likeeeerrrrrπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹
  161. me ep: I think on an occasion it's fine
  162. Ashlyn Knight: Where I live it snowed so much I could not see my feet if I walked in it and I played in the snow so long that my fingers look like they shrunk like the fat went awayπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚(my fingers look normal now) and I am surprised that I did not get a frostbiteπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚love you and your channel❤️❤️
  163. Gamer girl 247 Taylor: First
  164. UNICORN 3318: ME! I EAT SNOW
  165. Win ter: I live in Brazil, and in my region we don't have snow :( Play with snow is one of my dreams Love the video tho s2
  166. Mia Paulino: I learned the other day at school that snow it's not good for you but will you can do if you want to eat snow is warming up a little and you can still have tiny tiny chunks of snow
  167. Gracie McGill: Let’s play some games! ( all based on likes!) also comment if i should add another one 1 scroll fast Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love 2 what slime Likes 0 butter 1cloud 2 flome 3 crunchy 4 glossy 5+ Anything u want Color 1 red 2 any 3 purple 4 blue 5 galaxy 6 black 7 teal 8 orange 9 clear 0 also any Sent 0 raspberry 1 blueberry 2 strawberrie 3 any 4 cupcake 5 chocolate 6 kiwi 7 mint 8 blackberry 9watermelon 3 what asmr 1-3 kisses 4-6 tapping 7-9 eating Likes) Hope u like my games! ;3 Hope you had fun!!
  168. red and pink anime: This is so good I love how you people say first but you really were not
  169. name of the wolfs: +Poppy Breen yes YES we do
  170. breakyourface: It's funny that she just eats it xD
  171. Lucinda Peach: 8:34 when you take off the snow I tingle so much
  172. r e d d: Quality Content πŸ‘Œ Love ya J ❤ (Pssssst people say that if you're early she'll notice you)
  173. Princess Mandoo: Ikr
  174. Necole Walton: +Kristy B I'm sorry you I misunderstood you you seem like a nice person lol sorry
  175. Marta Burczyk: The Sound of eating snow is so relaxing ❤
  176. bts swag_love_hope: Aw ur reaction! 1:57 πŸ˜‚
  177. Tina Tuger: Pshhh no
  178. Gabriela Bonal: My mom has that scarf πŸ˜‚
  179. Jasper_Ians: 46th coment. Bootifool. Keep it up x. Let it snow x.
  180. -{FlawlesslyMe}-: Nice to meet ya early I'm Flawless!
  181. mr. cool: At least you have snow because in Michigan we only had snow once and it wasn't even an inch thick
  182. start sad: THE QUEEN OF ASMR❤️❤️❤️
  183. me ep: Tina Tuger srsly?? You don't have to tell someone u don't like them. I don't like u. Ur rude and mean. Not a big fan of u.
  184. Natasha Chapman: Hello my feathery friends
  185. kawaiii avocado: I want to eat snow tooo
  186. -{FlawlesslyMe}-: "Dont eat the yellow snow" But its got good flavor!!!
  187. UltraInstinctZ: "Walks on snow" "Grabs it an puts it in mouth"
  188. Lola ASMR: First
  189. Sophie Huynh: :3
  190. red and pink anime: Ikr
  191. Valerie Hong: The snow looks so satisfying to eat πŸ˜‚
  192. Giada Londain ASMR: Dedication at its finest! Wow, love the video well done girl 😊 it’s so peaceful when it’s snowing outside 😌😌
  193. anissa attoumani: 2:17 omggg
  194. crunch fitness hours, eating disorder definition, asmr definition, winter wallpaper, cold brew coffee, snow white, coldwell banker, asmr cardi b, new movies, asmr gibi, cold front, cold medicine, winter olympics, snow day calculator, eating for your blood type, eating healthy on a budget, crunchy mom, eating raw garlic, eating animals, crunchyroll store, snowboard, eating popcorn gif, winter background, crunchyroll expo, crunchwrap supreme, snowflake, winter jam, snow leopard, coldest place on earth, cold mountain, winter park, eating clean, eating raw eggs, asmr sleep, news today, newsela, coldplay songs, crunch time, eating popcorn meme, snow day predictor, snow moon february 2019, cold podcast, eating disorder treatment, snow winter storm, winter storm warning, winter storm petra, winter coats, snow in las vegas, asmr reddit, new york, crunch bar, new york lottery, eating before bed, https://www.crunchyroll.com/, snow moon, asmr tapping, cold sore, snow storm, winter wonderland, winter boots women, cold symptoms, cold stone, asmr slime, snow nyc, crunch fitness promo code, newegg, snow boots, crunchyroll, crunch membership, cold pursuit, eating ice, new york weather, asmr darling, snow forecast, asmr food, crunchyroll premium, winter nails, wintergreen resort, asmr eating, asmr soap, snow tomorrow, new amsterdam, new orleans, asmr 21 savage, snowden, snow moon meaning, asmr youtube, winter wonderland lyrics, snow blower, crunchi, asmr video, new york times, asmr microphone, asmr triggers, crunch hours, crunchbase, cold war, eating healthy, new york and company, winterfest, eating well, cold steel, crunchy slime, cold sores treatment, winter storm, eating disorders, new york yankees, winter storm dc, crunch fitness, new orleans saints, crunchyroll free, cold vs flu, asmr glow, eating placenta, asmr honeycomb, eating out on keto, eating once a day, crunchyroll anime awards, asmr lyrics, coldplay, new england, cold pursuit trailer, snow tha product, winter storm warning mn, winter solstice, snow in hawaii, new england patriots, winter storm quinn, new emojis, eating recovery center, new zealand, eating gif, asmr sounds, crunches, new balance, cold war movie, winter boots, new york post, coldwater creek, news

ASMR IN THE SNOW - Snow Day Sounds

549 Likes549 Dislikes
5,640 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 12 Jan 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment