ASMR LEGO Tingle Tower (loudish snaps) - tips best game

Saturday, March 9, 2019

ASMR LEGO Tingle Tower (loudish snaps)

  1. Denise Huang: I was kinda pissed when the pattern was messed up
  2. Jasmine Delacruz: You should go to walgreens and buy more putty they arรฉ pretty there
  3. Clorox Bleach: Heya J! It’s me again and I would like to recommend. It’s not gonna be like “Eat Aloe Vera” or something but quite weird. ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿคก Recommendations: Makeup Tutorial ASMR ๐Ÿ’„ All your Wigs ASMR ๐Ÿ’‡๐Ÿป‍♀️ And Lastly, Mixing all your Slimes ASMR ๐Ÿš (Doesn’t have to be all of Slime, or maybe just majority or idk your choice) Bye!, Thanks Jenna! -Val
  4. SamRowlandsVEVO: This is really good asmr! Thanks Jemma ♥️ much love from Spain! :)
  5. StickyIcePop: Hiiiiiii
  6. nads._ xoxo: Your videos are amazing❤❤
  7. Skylar Knight: Evtxy youll have to wait till her cats get in her vids, her cat doesn't stop meowing in the backround ๐Ÿ˜‚
  8. J ASMR: Target for 1$!
  9. Asmr Nell: J amsr๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ”ฅ
  10. Carla loves asmr: I love that concept! Tingly tower❤ it sure did give me tingles!
  11. chinaberrybee: for some reason you saying the name of the colors while building the tingle tower completely relaxed me. i'm just so in love w that part omgomg you should use these in other videos ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• luv u u relaxing cat lady
  12. เน€เธ•ี้เธข เนเธฎเธŸ เธญเธฐ เธฅุ๊เธ: Your video is good and creative so good
  13. Miley_Xoxo: Princess Kawaii And If I was I can do what I want and say what I want I don't even like her xD
  14. Bellacontella Nutella: 85 person
  15. pepperminntss :3: Evtxy ikr
  16. JeRen ASMR: Every video you post, you get like a 1k plus subs ( owo) wiii you deserve it you're growing too fast //cries like a proud mum
  17. Melz: And they where called “building blocks” ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  18. Milk Carton Kawaii: This is genius ๐Ÿ˜ณ
  19. Alyssa: I LIKE IT!!❤️❤️❤️
  20. Mae Hedges: Second comment
  21. JeRen ASMR: J ASMR you're welcome smol child
  22. SunkenSoul Gamer: They aren’t legos but good video
  23. J ASMR: Thank you mum ๐Ÿ’ž
  24. Angee Shadow: Me: Hit me up when you get 1m subs The next day... Looks at subs Sees over 5mil Cries
  25. ms85119: Hi
  26. Rahul Joseph: She legit looks like Dave from boyinaband's sister
  27. Asmr Nell: J asmr you are beautiful.
  28. Keith The Gamer: Congrats ๐ŸŽŠ on 20K
  29. revistinha1: The children's version of landmines I like the pretty colors Thanks for making videos for us J
  30. Weriid wolf :3: This is awesome! Keep up the great work!
  31. Only. Melek: I like at you are so creative๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป❤️
  32. Jong-Dae Chiyn: When she struggles getting the building blocks on, It's me having to struggle going to school,  and having to do homework.
  33. Patricia Anne: this is so cool! just make sure not to step on it lmao
  34. skyy_ 360: Please do more building legos asmr I love it sooo much
  35. NEVAEH ROBERTS: Fantastic! I love your channel ๐Ÿ’™
  36. Pinapple Squishy: I have some building blocks but they are easer BTW I love your vids
  37. Sim Ple: Those are bootlegos
  38. Hennessy: You look stunning I subscribed at 14k and you're at 20k that's so amazing I'm so already proud of you.
  39. AbbiCat: OK lemme tell you guys something because I trust you guys. I was at school then my friend went behind me and started massaging my head without a single word. It felt SO GOOD the amount of tingles I got has to equal the biggest sun in the universe!!! Alright thank you for listening
  40. lps warrior 101: Hi amazing video
  41. Kaitlynn Massmann: I love you videos
  42. Hey Bro: Love this so relaxing
  43. Erin Toigo: Love your voice and your hair :)
  44. XPRANGER 330: When LEGO’s cost to much
  45. Amelie Smith: O M G ! I ! J U S T ! H AD ! A ! G O O D ! I D E A ! Well, I was thinking how cool it would be to have an ASMR vid I N ! R E V E R S E ! *M I N D ! B L O W N !* Edit: sorry bout my annoying writing \=)
  46. ye wa: ๐Ÿ˜˜how about take off the glasses
  47. Giovanni Lego asmr: LaNuit Asmr lie
  48. AbbiCat: 45th viewwwww ps 3rd comment
  49. Simply Jordyn: You’re my favorite because you’re not too extra but not too simple love it
  50. chinaberrybee: ALSO 6:36 WAS THAT A BISEXUAL PRIDE FLAG REFERENCE? LOL IF IT WAS I LOVE IT otherwise it never happened
  51. C_minus: ANY ILLEGAL LEGO BUILDING METHODS HERE?
  52. Hadlee Adria: Don’t be hating on asmr darling
  53. Kelly Parker: Awesome channel alert!!!!!
  54. LaNuit Asmr: First like! ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป๐Ÿคฃ
  55. Madison Chin: This is probably one of my favorites besides the mermaid putty sounds
  56. Undertale Fan :3: ad I gotta say you're a loyal subscriber too!
  57. Larissa Horvat: TOO GOOD ❤️
  58. Lanar Korras: These pieces are awesome! Would you mind simply building something just like you did here, but without tapping on it or making it particularly ASMR?
  59. ALINA LEITNER: I love you so much you give me like 1,00000000,000000000,00000000 tingles! Love ya
  60. Miley_Xoxo: J Omg Congrats on 20k One day you'll be the next ASMR Darling I mean you already are to me in my mind your even better at ASMR she never makes me sleep for some reason but you always do gurl love you๐Ÿ˜ -Miley 1 Of Your Biggest Fans
  61. Saul Bilsky: damn it forgot to comment again
  62. Prince ASMR: Your channel is amazing, the quality of the sound is great, and there is barely any background noise. The aesthetic of your background adds such a chill vibe. I have only just stumbled across your channel but i can tell it will be a firm favourite of mine.
  63. Lyncott: Personally, I like more rough sounds so this video was really nice! The sounds when you tapped and scratched on the blocks were heavenly ๐Ÿ˜ Good video!
  64. Gaming Life with Summer: Hello yall
  65. Emma Black: Love you J ASMR
  66. Undertale Fan :3: Just asking, am I a loyal subscriber? I don't know, but if you reach 50 thousand subscribers, try doing like a celebration type of theme! Like different kinds of slimes, the tingle towers, and maybe some other things! Just as a suggestion though! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
  67. Not A Weeb: | Windows Dialog                   [-] [ๅฃ] [×] | |  ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄  ̄ | | Youtube has detected that this channel is awesome! | | Do you agree?        | |    ______    ______    _____   | |    | Yes   |   | Maybe |     |   No  | | |     ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄     ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄     ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄  | |______________________________ __ _|
  68. Mcatz Plays: This is AMAZING!!! This is gonna really help me for my cross country competition in LRA ❤️❤️❤️๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก Edit: WOO HOO 19K YAAAAAY
  69. AbbiCat: ❤️❤️
  70. Miley_Xoxo: Princess Kawaii I'm Not she just doesn't give me tingles...
  71. Jong-Dae Chiyn: Not trying to be offence or anything, I mean she's actually pretty good at this.
  72. 1K YellowDiamond: Nice video
  73. Giovanni Lego asmr: XPRANGER 330 *T r U e*
  74. Miley_Xoxo: Thanks J๐Ÿ˜ƒ
  75. Water Walker Ministries: I missed this video somehow. Why did YouTube fail to notify me :’(
  76. J ASMR: Wow! That is awesome, I truly appreciate every view. You're awesome! <3
  77. Marie Binger: Wow thats a very good video im ill and i just lay in bed all the time and i cant sleep this will help thanks ๐Ÿ˜„
  78. jeslyn squad: Tingling tower Relaxed
  79. Not A Weeb: I used to browse through like tons of asmrtists because they didn't all have my kind of asmr, then I found you, and now you are the only one I watch.
  80. FaZe _chris: I love logos
  81. J ASMR: ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ
  82. idk broskee: Your videos are so unique!
  83. Amy c:: Yaaayy
  84. Forever Cute Pugs: Your channel is growing so fast!๐Ÿ˜€
  85. ames vids: I love your videos cause theyre so *a e s t h e t i c*
  86. SeasonalAllergis: But where is da collage
  87. AbbiCat: ad well it's like a massage but she didn't use her knuckles or something she just like lightly tapped my head... I wonder if she knows I watch ASMR๐Ÿค”after that I was practically paralysed with tingles๐Ÿ˜‚
  88. Norman Hall: ❤️❤️❤️love your content
  89. Im Already tracer :/: I don't get tingels
  90. Yung bluff: Hey i just started watching your channel just wanted to know where u got those legos
  91. lego star wars, snapchat login, lego jurassic world, snap finance, snapfish, asmr darling, tapping machine, clickup, clickhole, clicker heroes, tapping eft, tapping definition, snapchat emoji list, click on detroit weather, tapping maple trees, lego architecture, asmr soap, tapping solution, asmr eating, clicker, lego city, snapchat stock, lego sets, tapping technique, lego movie 2, asmr slime, tapping therapy, lego table, snap raise, asmr gibi, asmr sounds, lego friends, tapping games, snapping turtle, snap kitchen, tapping synonym, snapchat filters, tapping asmr, clicker heroes 2, legoland hours, click cast, asmr lyrics, asmr 21 savage, tapping head, snape, asmr cardi b, tapping block, tapping points, legoland florida, snapchat streak, snapchat support, lego ninjago, snap on, tapping a keg, asmr glow, lego games, legoland, asmr tapping, asmr triggers, snap fitness, lego batman, tapping screw, clickfunnels, lego store, snap stock, clickbait merch, tapping out, click test, clickpay, clickworker, click2houston, asmr youtube, tapping for anxiety, snapchat emojis, asmr honeycomb, asmr definition, tapping meaning, asmr video, clicklist, asmr microphone, snapfish free shipping, legolas, clicksafety, clicks per second, click speed test, asmr food, clickondetroit, tapping for weight loss, clickbank, tapping meditation, snapchat logo, lego harry potter, lego technic, asmr reddit, legoland tickets, lego movie, snap benefits, click movie, asmr sleep, snapchat

ASMR LEGO Tingle Tower (loudish snaps)

339 Likes339 Dislikes
8,622 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 6 Mar 2018

1 comment:

  1. Custom Cardboard Eyeshadow Packaging you the best ,Custom Cardboard Eyeshadow Packaging which will protect your customer as well as give it a perfect look.As your targeted audience usually attracted to the shiny colors that’s why Custom Cardboard Eyeshadow Packaging wholesale.

    ReplyDelete