ASMR AESTHETICS - BLUE 💙 - tips best game

Saturday, March 9, 2019

ASMR AESTHETICS - BLUE 💙

  1. revistinha1: "I'm afraid I just blue myself" Guess the stress and lack of sun took a toll on your immune system Our diet doesn't help too much either Hope you feel better soon J
  2. Abigail Johnson: Yassss!!! I LOVE purple!
  3. J ASMR: I’d like to do it by the end of next week! I was hoping sooner but I’m sick with the flu so it will be delayed
  4. Katrina Sloane: YESSS
  5. Yoongidipity: Hatsune Miku is shaking
  6. JeRen ASMR: 20k. Proves me right that every video you get 1k subs xD And this blue aesthetic reminds me of the mermaid slime- (RIP Mermaid slime)
  7. I’m not sure S: Elmer's Glue k
  8. Kassidy :3: I’m blue dabadeedabadye Blue is my favorite color Underrated asmrtist 💙💙💙💙💙
  9. Raegan Weston: CONGRATULATIONS FOR BOTH OF YOU!!!!!!
  10. Auga Mi: J ASMR thank you!
  11. choking hazard: 0:40
  12. peyton soukup: I came from the purple video😂
  13. ryan: Yay!! I was waiting for this one and it's so good! keep up the work!
  14. the lone probe: crazly ez to be satisfied when you need it
  15. BEAR Naked Gaming: Dabadee dabadie
  16. KaiBai: Get a blanket or something blue!!
  17. Trashy One: you've just reminded me of tilda swinton
  18. Damarianna: Congrats on 20k subs!! I’ve been here since 6k (which hasn’t been a very long time) but I’m in love with ur channel, Congrats.❤️
  19. Tablet Moniz: Blue is my fav colour.💙
  20. carly: This is just too cute
  21. Naya The unicorn cat: I love blue
  22. Azeee: I AM YOUR 20,000TH SUBSCRIBER!!!!I JUST REFRESHED THE PAGE AND I SAW IN UR OTHER VID U WERE GONNA DO SOMETHING SPECIAL AT 20,000 SUBS.😂😂💞
  23. Luisa Montone: Non ti sopporto
  24. Jessie gamer: In the thum nail I thought that was a fish like a blue one and the headphones are the eyes
  25. EndsProductions: IM BLUE DABA DEDABA DIE
  26. moonstar111 Morales: 💜💜💜💜💜💜 PLEASE
  27. reanna ASMR FUCKING QUEEN: I freaking love this blue is my fav color oh and plz do a purple aesthetics its a pretty color btw love you and your channel👍💜
  28. gingerevelyn Aquino: ???????????
  29. Alexis Baltazar: Howdy
  30. Luna ASMR: Im Gonna Send The ASMR Video For You BTW!!!💙💙Love You!!!!! Ive Been Here From Like Mabby 3k i dont remember😂😂
  31. Trashy One: this phone call gave me tingles btw
  32. e l l a g r a c e: crush: my favourite colour is blue. me:
  33. Bo Fishe: But I’m yellow low low low low Low hahahah crayze boy ♥️🤣
  34. Crafty Unicorn: OMG i'm freaking out cause I really love your videos and you just replied to me! ( and thank you )
  35. edna maría: i loooove these videos, could you do a yellow one? 🌻💛
  36. Gigi M: Love this. Can we have a warm yellow one plzzzz?
  37. park chae.: MIEDO. :v
  38. J ASMR: I’ve done a pink, it’s a pretty light pink! Check it out
  39. ShaniaRubyBFF Msp: Ew
  40. J ASMR: Yikes
  41. Amelia Garcia: Hi I’m-I’m blue
  42. Dede Crafty: Can we have a part two?
  43. Milk MSP: PURPLE NEXT!
  44. Alex 37: Glitter aesthetic please
  45. RainbøwPøwerArts: I know how you feel. In all of winter I got the flu 5 times
  46. Don’t Judge Me: U look like the girl in Pentatonix in the daft punk video idk if it’s just me but,..,
  47. #1 Showstopper: J asmr u look like Lola off of the newest degrassi tv show with the blue hair
  48. Milica Milivojević: wtf
  49. 白羊: Amazing!!
  50. Crafty Unicorn: I like how you acted like the color!! Like blue is kind of like a shy kind of color
  51. Hey Bro: This is so cool
  52. Shelby Nella: No gate but this is weird! 😊😁😁
  53. Eprocuber: Can you please give me a shoutout
  54. Kenzie Wilson-Perry: Crafty Unicorn I never pictured Blue as shy, I always thought Rockstar or something 😂 always very loud!!
  55. Dalal Al Khalfan: I love it! Blue is fabulous! And your makeup + hair are amazing!
  56. Garbanzo Bean: I'm actually in love, my all-time favorite ASMR channel. You deserve more subscribers❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
  57. Bailey Verardi: so glad to see you hit 20k!! you deserve millions! thank you for making asmr videos!<3
  58. Johnny Of Cabbage: The entire time you rubbed the lip gloss off with the paper all I could think was "No paper cut no paper cut"
  59. Sophia Cummins: you know who you she looks like? kirsti, from ptx in their "daft punk" vid where she has that blue stripe down her face. ^----^
  60. Prince ASMR: Yess! My favourite colour! I hope you get well soon J
  61. kate elizabeth: Yur hair had me shook.
  62. Elle •hârrįš: ¡Hermosa! Te amo Jenna x
  63. Yeemo_Unicorn_Trashbean: you seem so uncomfortable.
  64. Z͟a͟r͟a͟ D͟a͟ F͟u͟r͟r͟y͟: Could ya maybe do ASMR yellow? 💛
  65. Happy Smile: Oh no you got bile lipgloss on your teeth
  66. Karma Studios: WHY IN ALL CAPS?
  67. skullhacker _606: I'm blue da BA de da BA dyeeeeee😄
  68. IctoanCosplay: I want somebody to count how many times blue was said in the entire video
  69. tianna danae: Can u do green next please
  70. R Animations: YOU LOOK LIKE A KAWAI ANIMIE CHARACTER! SoOoOoO cUtE! ~Thanks love for the tingles I like this series of aesthetics :3
  71. Kaylee Hughes: Yeemo_Unicorn_Trashbean it's the character she's playing
  72. a spoopy demon: *Aoba is that you?*
  73. itati marcela: Purple next!!!! 💜💜💜
  74. lindsay liz: Hi.... I’m blue..... blue...... blue.... pop pop pop pop.... blue
  75. AbbiCat: I love this colour series❤️
  76. Brooklyn Bernard: Blue
  77. pepperminntss :3: 💜☂️🔮
  78. Purple Rocks: IM BLUE BA BA DE BA BE BA
  79. Nordia Tse: BLUE BLUE BLUE!!! GO BLUE YOU GO GIRL?!!! Idk what I'm doing??
  80. J ASMR: jasmr.contact@gmail.com !! :) 💕
  81. Lola Grace: It seems like just yesterday you only had 3k 😭😭😭
  82. Amanda M: this is gooooooood!
  83. park chae.: DA
  84. Blue KN: Hi....im blue Blue blue blue bl bl bl bl bl.blue I think u could work on the make up more😍🤣😊
  85. Arianna Abel: This series is probably my favorite thing? Maybe some pastel colors in the mix would be great?
  86. SmolDaisy :3: 'It doesn't hurt...much....'
  87. Sapphire Starlight: BLUEEEEEEEE
  88. Raina Dobberstein: When the alarm went off it literally gave me anxiety. That’s my alarm clock sound 😭💀
  89. J ASMR: YES! Shoutout to you, I think you’re the first person to comment about that (if I missed one, I’m sorry!). That’s my goal, to act like the colors too. Really set the mood. 💙💙💙
  90. Namjoon'sJam: Can you do turquoise next such a nice color
  91. Luisa kquita: para la próxima, búscate una peluca con mejor calidad
  92. k k: Hi....im blue....blue....blue Like lol blue we get it lol anyway great video keep up the good work
  93. Saul Bilsky: i love these !!!
  94. AbbiCat: Happy to say been here since 3K!❤️
  95. Arcyne: I love that look you gave the cat when it interupted.
  96. doot: my fav color is blue so thank you :D
  97. ShinecloudFilms: i'm 35 seconds into the video and already tingling. amazing!
  98. Benedetta Di Terlizzi: this is what i live for tbh
  99. Kaylee Hughes: Alex Meurer it's the character she's playing.
  100. lil Person: You look good as 'blue' should've used blue contacts though in my opinion
  101. Yeetus Feetus: ???
  102. Kawai_unicorn Gamer: This is Layla 👱🏻‍♀️Layla has no friends one like = one friend
  103. Eli Stpierre: Purple purple PURPLEEEE
  104. Mcatz Plays: Hey hey J
  105. Erika but she's also a CryBaby Erika: I'M BLUE
  106. Cat Murillo: Giiiirl you remind me of kristen stewart 😊 js lol
  107. Mizuiro Penguins: Brown is sweet nice and kinda clumsy
  108. Kalese Clayton: Can you say pink next video?
  109. Morgan Browning: I’m blue DABODIDABODA the song..... you know lololololol😂👌🏽👍🏽👍🏽
  110. Waifu: Привет,я голубой.
  111. Kaylee Hughes: Milica Milivojević what? If you don't like it, go.
  112. Fatima De Anda: like the glitter and wig
  113. nah_ cathy: Can u do Pastel green? I just love these series.
  114. sunna puppy: Phillip H. Dunwich agreed
  115. *Cant relate*: *if I were green I would die
  116. Naty y Kevin: I luv you so much 😘😘😘😘💖💖
  117. scribble *: You weren't wearing your glasses could you see okay??
  118. Rebeca Gutza: *GALAXY* 💙💤💜💟💛🔆
  119. Andreea’s ASMR: Reminds me of the movie with the bunch of emotions 😂😂😂❤️❤️ love it
  120. Gucci Rai: Awesome Vid please like this comment
  121. Stephie Ikonomou: Congrats on 20k ;)
  122. Trashy One: i want an avatar asmr role play now yeah u go girl
  123. pepperminntss :3: 🦋💎💙
  124. Alanala: Could you do a video playing with the slime stuff more? That was lovely and when you put it on the mic the sounds from that were really friggen cool
  125. Brooke Hasenstab: Honestly at the beginning she reminded me of every shy and awkward girl in middle school ever 😂😅
  126. Adriana Lopez: I love Blue
  127. Phillip H. Dunwich: What's Daisy doing on this channel?
  128. Pat and Vanessa: W Wo Wow Wow t Wow th Wow thi Wow this Wow this i Wow this is Wow this is a Wow this is am Wow this is ama Wow this is amaz Wow this is amazi Wow this is amazin Wow this is amazing Wow this is amazing! Wow this is amazing! Wow this is amazing Wow this is amazin Wow this is amaz Wow this is ama Wow this is am Wow this is a Wow this is Wow this i Wow this Wow thi Wow th Wow t Wow Wo W
  129. peyton soukup: * I WISH I COULD SHOW YOU MY CAT BUT HE'S NOT BLUE
  130. AbbiCat: Dabadee dabadyeee dabadee dabadyeeee
  131. Janell Stephenson: No glitter is the Devil
  132. Μοοη Dυsτ: blueeee 💙💙💙 (Brasilsilsilsil....)
  133. Mizuiro Penguins: Purple is more like a royal snobby and like kinda rude color if you act it :)
  134. Joi yt: Im blue da ba di da ba die
  135. i hate myself but that’s ok: you should do red next time! ❤️🔥
  136. Adalei Driver: Next color can be green?
  137. xJAKE: I'm blue da ba Dee da ba dieeee
  138. Alexandra Goulet: First
  139. Allison Belew: Me when my friend says she can't stay the night💙😂
  140. Debora Gaitan Vargas: Yellow pls, I love this kind of vids
  141. Kat Lane: Hii!!
  142. NADP: Super cute💙💙
  143. Ayasha T: LOL u sound like sadness like if ya agree
  144. Auga Mi: Woah blue color looks super good on you. Im gonna send you my asmr video for you in your email. Just i dont remebar you email😂😂(opsss) Your gowing so fast im so happy
  145. park chae.: ME
  146. sarah ann: woah all the blue makes your eyes look amazing!!
  147. Dawn the Dragon: *mew :3*
  148. ataraxia xia: E x c e l l e n t !! Amazing
  149. Not A Weeb: I have a suggestion. I really like the sound of keyboard typing lol, so maybe you could do a vid on that?
  150. Carissa Benvie: Wtf is this?
  151. anonymous :: Can you do rainbow I love every colour ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
  152. Lory Antic: I think the cat need hug
  153. Kool-Aid Girl: Plz red next
  154. Ella Wallace: Luv you so much❤️❤️
  155. Yeemo_Unicorn_Trashbean: You seemed uncomfterable if it wasn't blue or you didn't think we thought you liked blue.
  156. retardo fuckaro: U remind me of Lapiz from SU ♡
  157. Bleach Here: I really like your head phones were you get them?
  158. Amanda Whittaker: The most relatable aesthetic
  159. ShaniaRubyBFF Msp: Ew
  160. Maia Campbell: *TIMESTAMPS* 0:00-1:23: INTRO 1:23-3:45: BLUE COMB 3:46-4:43: LAUGHING SQUISHY 4:44-6:28: LIPSTICK 6:29-7:02: BLUE STARS 7:03-7:10: CAREFUL ALARM 7:11-7:36: MORE STARS 7:38-7:53: ICHING YOUR EAR 7:54-8:50: BLUE HAT 7:55-13:16:BLUE SLIME(SOME PARTS ARE LOUD) 13:17-END:SOME MOUTH SOUNDS I thought instead of using everyone else's time stamps I'd make my own so I'm the Good Samaritan 💋 YOUR WELCOME❤️
  161. choking hazard: 7:40
  162. Cami Martín: You remind me the pentatonix girl, the daft punk music video omg
  163. yee yee: you should do a yellow or an orange!! that would be cool!😄
  164. Garbage365: You should do like a wheel of asmr
  165. mikkymoo 13: I have two words for a recommendation. Glitter. Aesthetic. Ik it isn’t a color, but...... glitter is bomb!
  166. Eliza Tosner: Wow. Lydia would never say something like that.
  167. Enya How: only just started the video and its great so far but... lapis lazuli from steven universe anyone?
  168. *Cant relate*: I wanna make it clear I was here before she reached 100k so I can look back on this
  169. ᐯᒪOGIᑎG ᗯITᕼ TᕼE ᗰᑌᑎᗪᗩYᔕ: Thank you for the shout out in your last live!😁😁
  170. Blynde: Okayyyyyyyy blue ☺️
  171. mo williams: Great way to start my morning 💙💙 , love your videos
  172. Kawaii Banana: U r adorable, but dat wig just doesn't complement the shape of your head
  173. wolfia/ sunna pup paws from sketch: im ble if i were green i would die
  174. Coralie Gendron: I love your asmr 😘❤
  175. Lily Morgan: “I’m blue” Me:LA DA DEE LA DA DA
  176. Zeeana28: Very pretty ☺️😍
  177. Castro Dart: 💙
  178. PamisaChan: You look so much like Kristen Stewart in this 😅😅
  179. Mizuiro Penguins: I would like teal or purple
  180. cat lover: I HAVE THE SAME HEADPHONES!!!
  181. Tales of a Fox: "Hi...im blue" .....dabadee dabadye. You kinda remind me of Coraline or sadness from Inside Out. I love these, could you do a purple video?? 💜
  182. mama mia: Im blu-Its MaUi tIMe i see whats happening here ur face to face w grateness and its strange who even knows how u feel its adorable its nice to see that humans never chance open ur eyes lets begin yes its truly me maui bring it in i know its alot the hair the bod when ur staring at a demi god what can i say except ur welcome for the sun the earth the sky
  183. Elisha Rachel: My fav colour and videos
  184. Yeemo_Unicorn_Trashbean: I realize this.
  185. Tamika Hester: In my head the song I'm blue appeared when she said she was blue
  186. June Larrabee: I have headphones like that so they're blue cat ears and they light up
  187. Slimey_ Gummies: Can you do mint pleaseeeee
  188. NeeAnouk _: DO A PINK ONE THAT WOULD BE SO CUTE
  189. Little wolfie Wolf: Ariana Spedaliere thx
  190. Kealy B: y o u r _ s a t a n soo.. u like kim taehyung..........
  191. Vivien Slime: Omg so cool😍😍
  192. Mia Andrea: Jay Gilson I thought it was “I’m blue I believe ima die”
  193. Luna ASMR: Im gonna try to screenshot when u reach 20k on live count
  194. carly: This..is blue
  195. Asmr Sunshine: Can you do gold or yellow
  196. KikyoNiwa7: I WANT PURRRRRRPLE. 😀
  197. Eliza Tosner: Im A Potato Wow! The hair looks so similar!
  198. Cameron Bae: Can u do Orange
  199. Mizuiro Penguins: Grey/silver is protective and brave color
  200. wyd cooper: J ASMR I’m excited to see how you act with the color red & yellow. 👀
  201. ᗩᒪᒪY TᕼE ᑭOTᗩTO ᗯOᒪᖴ: Do red it looked like you were crying
  202. Elle Harris: Please do a brown asmr to match your eyes
  203. Liam Housworth: Yellow next?? 😍🌻🌞🌛⭐️🍋📒💛
  204. Eliza Tosner: When she put on the lipgloss I was just like. “PIGMENTEDDDDDDDD”
  205. Alex Meurer: Lol shes so awkward
  206. Marie Binger: Wow blue looks so good on you that style is so perfect like the video ❤❤❤❤
  207. LPS Floofer TV: MY LIFE-- YES SLAY IT JENNA
  208. Katelynn Mabis: *cats meows* Jenna’s face is priceless I’m crying 😂😂 4:57
  209. Gwen Dietz: This makes me so mad! Delete this comment!
  210. digitalERA: Found your channel through this series and I'm in love💙💙💙
  211. Aiko Tung: "нι.. ι'м... ιм вlυe."
  212. Szymon Racławski: Hi im yellow
  213. Alien Wolf: EXCEPT THE KITTY HE IS APART OF THE ASMR!!!!!!!!!
  214. hailey the wolf fox: AAAAAAAAA I LOVE THAT SHOW!!!
  215. Skull Crushers: Blue is my favorite color
  216. Fukyy y: U have beautiful eyes ❤️
  217. Jin's Wifeu: Good thing you added an alarm(i am not sure if it is a alarm) or else i be sleepin throughout the whole video...
  218. ShaniaRubyBFF Msp: Elmer's Glue Elmers Hlue is a mess too
  219. maple slimes: They have blue balls (try not to cry challenge by nigahiga)
  220. *Cant relate*: As honey boo boo said....HOW CAN YOU ACT A COLOR?
  221. Kawai_unicorn Gamer: Purple
  222. bash_killa: Bluee 💙💙
  223. • molly: ooooo sparklesssss
  224. Stephen Hawking: Please do orange it my fav color
  225. Doge memes: did she get stoned during this
  226. Peachy Petsch: Early! And you could do a yellow one to match your teeth!
  227. สใบทอง คงธนะรุ่ง: KikyoNiwa7 Yasssssssssssss!!! PURRRPPPLE!!!
  228. Brayden Ryan: Yellow? 💛
  229. Silver the Wolf: Hi.....,.im...,,I’m blue DABADEEDABADIIIE that’s what I said in my head
  230. RUTE RITA: Are you bunnyfufu's sister? You look so alike!!! Love your vids ❤ kisses from Portugal
  231. Katie Long: Purple green or orange
  232. freja engqvist: Omg your eyes whit out glasses 😍😍😍 I’m DEAD they are so beautiful
  233. Ariana Spedaliere: 0:00-1:23 INTRO/ WORD BLUE 1:24-3:40 BLUE COMB 3:44-4:44 BLUE SQUISHY 4:51-5:49 BLUE LIPGLOSS 5:51-6:09 REMOVING LIPGLOSS 6:35-7:27 BLUE STARS 7:33-7:55 EAR ITCHING 8:00-8:55 BLUE HAT 9:02-13:14 BLUE SLIME/ COVERING OVER CAMERA 13:24-13:36 GETS HAT BACK 13:38-13:44 YAWN 13:46-14:16 OUTRO I KNOW I POST ALOT OF THESE BUT I LOVE IT
  234. KAT XxxX: After watching Avatar you be like
  235. Ariana Spedaliere: OMGGG I HAVE BEEN WAITING
  236. iguanadawn: Sorry I haven't been watching your videos lately, my tablet couldn't access the Internet but I got it fixed , WOW LAST TIME I CHECKED YOU ONLY HAD 14 000 SUBS NOW YOU HAVE 20 000, keep making videos, and don't break ur face.
  237. Jessie Playz 56: So many tingles 😊❤️
  238. Eprocuber: Why do you look sad?
  239. Renaissance: y o u r _ s a t a n oh hi i also worship satan what
  240. Raegan Weston: I freaking love your user name I'm just saying
  241. Sacha is thicc: Jesus Christ... that wig ain’t doing you any justice...
  242. Ava Correia: Omg I just checked you reached 20,000 CONGRATS!!!!
  243. xXFerrit GirlXx: Have an EGGzalent Easter! 🐣
  244. Kaylee Hughes: Allison Belew I don't get it
  245. Fennec: I'm blue if i was green i would die.
  246. 1K YellowDiamond: Love the Blue Color!!! Hope you feel better. Great video!!!
  247. ShaniaRubyBFF Msp: Ew
  248. KM Nation: I love this💙
  249. Mr. Artist: *I’M BLUE IF I WAS GREEN I WOULD DIE*
  250. Amber Peterson Vlogs: 13:34 oml😂😂
  251. jjang jjang man bong bong: xJAKE haha it's actually "I'm blue, if I was green I would die"
  252. Reaper Realms [The protector of Earth]: Hope you get better soon cule cuz your turning my heart ice blue
  253. Mia Gray: You should do the whole rainbow, then make a vid where the whole rainbow is doing different types of asmr, like one doing mouth sounds one doing tapping, ect.
  254. LuckyGal 340: I have the same headphones as you but in pink😍🤗
  255. Armando: Hi! How much time do we have to send you the "Asmr vid"?
  256. Aroma Marrufo: I LOVE IT WHEN YOU DO THESE!! You should do Purple💁‍♀️🧞‍♀️☂️🎆🔮💜☪️☮️💟☸️✡️🔯🕎♈️⛎🛐☦️☯️♉️♋️♌️♍️♍️♒️♑️♐️♏️♎️🆔⚛️♓️🚺
  257. Соня Алексеевна: Тащусь от голубого 💙
  258. SLAYSMR ASMR: Congrats on 20k!!! Just found your channel but already love it
  259. park chae.: LOKA
  260. Bo Fishe: I like your bleu hahahah crayze girl 👧🏻
  261. Jane Wheeler: BLUE IS MY FAVORITE IN JURASSIC WORLD
  262. Margo Vader: I actually fell asleep 😴 I got so Relaxed from this video no joke
  263. Mickey Mouse: ᴮᴸᵁᴱˢ ᴹᵞ ᶠᴬᵛᴼᴿᴵᵀᴱ ᶜᴼᴸᴼᴿ ᴵ ᴸᴼᵛᴱ ᵀᴴᴵˢ! 💙💙💙💙
  264. FaZeKid.exe: *DEGENERACY*
  265. Viola Nowakowska: 7:08 😭😩
  266. stripey princess: what kind of mic do you use?
  267. Penny_Playz: J’s World ikr
  268. KELA: Gosh so beautiful you look like a fairy!!! Edit: Umm no on second thought u look like mermaid 😍
  269. ShaniaRubyBFF Msp: Ew
  270. Kloves Dolantwins: I'm sorry this was kinda funny Edit: thx for liking my comment 😊
  271. Mikayla Summers: lmao
  272. Aidan Mac: Blue Madonna is actually on a stretcher. Borns anyone?
  273. Demogorgon: It's blue? I couldn't tell!
  274. Tri Nguyen: AYY BLUE!
  275. Giani Haur: In my mind: ,, Im blue dabadidababa dabidabada...''
  276. J ASMR: I have!! Check my playlist for my color series
  277. KikyoNiwa7: Love the cats btw. My cats' meows always gimme asmr.
  278. Lexi F: 💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙
  279. Allison Belew: Kaylee Hughes I’m BLUE as in sad that she can’t stay the night
  280. Penny_Playz: I had the same head phones as her while watching this lmao
  281. the small one girll!!: I feal u girl
  282. Draw Me: How about green??? edit: or brown because u have brown eyes??
  283. y o u r _ s a t a n: cool video. can you do purple?💜💫
  284. xJAKE: Jay Gilson ino lol
  285. Elle Harris: Ahhhhh i love you more than I used to Edit:thank you for liking my comment
  286. Rachel Park: IM BLUE DA BA DEE DA BA DAAAAAAA
  287. Armando: J ASMR this gives us more time, it's OK :)
  288. Derpy Doggo: Purple pls.💜💜💜
  289. AbbiCat: ❤️❤️Thank you for following my suggestions!😍
  290. Eddie •-•: I'm watching because I'm upgrading my room and putting a lot of blue shiz in it
  291. Pat and Vanessa: I’m blue doo bee da
  292. grated cheese: You have pretty eyes J 😊
  293. Veronika Tomčíková: Everytime you look at the camera it feels like you look at my soul💧🦋🐳💙
  294. daniel seavey: She looks like a blue pixie!😄💙👑
  295. Melanie Martinez fan45890: Can you do red
  296. Siyah Monae: Role play?
  297. Karo ASMR: That glitter on her face <3
  298. Gucci Rai: i literally LOVE this series please do more
  299. Nadia: I think you should do a rainbow aesthetic? btw I LOVE your videos!
  300. Thirza Mendes: Do the color of ur eyes :)
  301. Mr. Artist: English Muffin *_minus the big huge eyes_*
  302. k Anna: Ur face kinda reminds me of that girl from anne with an e just minus the blue hair lmao
  303. Luna ASMR: OMG UR CHANELL IS GROWING SOOOOO FAST
  304. sunna puppy: Yass queen!!! 😙😙😙
  305. Mooey: I ship her with Red!
  306. .*・゚ Risa.·*·: So beautiful and hood sound😳💗
  307. Angela garcia: 😂😂 when I heard the alarm I thought it was time to get up for school 😂😂 btw loved the video you should do purple next 💜
  308. xJAKE: J ASMR lol still is just in meme form
  309. jason winfield: Omg 😜😜😜 YOU ARE AWESOME
  310. xXSatan: Her: "Hi, i'm blue." Me: *"REALLY?"*
  311. TCINLR: Loven it girl, keep up the great work
  312. pepe de frog: im bluee dabadeedabadaiidabedeedabadaii
  313. Karma Studios: Why did I think of Miku when I clicked on this video?
  314. Sonny: It would be hella rad if you did a green aesthetics vid. 💚
  315. mckaylee benavides: U look emo
  316. Nav Nev: y o u r _ s a t a n armeh hellur
  317. Lost Orbit Official Vevo: Thanks
  318. limonera 225: 0:11 da be de da bee da
  319. Kaylee Hughes: Margo Vader samee it was super good
  320. Lps Girl And Peevee: Brown next!
  321. park chae.: Y
  322. y o u r _ s a t a n: *I'M BLUE DAABEEDYYDAABEEDAA*
  323. NINA PORTER: Meow
  324. Naumchuk Juana: I want purple
  325. Kaylee Hughes: ShaniaRubyBFF Msp why are you here if you don't like it?
  326. Kaylee Hughes: Erika but she's also a CryBaby Erika DA BEE DEDA BAB DAA
  327. Bhraaattt Bihh: U should of been like "hi I'm blue.... Daba Dee daba diiiee"
  328. *Cant relate*: It's "I'm blue if I was green I would die"
  329. J ASMR: CONGRATS ON THE BOY ASKING YOU OUT OMG IM HAPPY FOR YOU
  330. Peggy Morris: I love u so much I’ve been here since like 2k 🙈❤️💘
  331. Xxlonely TrashXx: Maia Campbell Can u count how many times she said blue?.... Blue,Blue,Blue..
  332. AWNIL: DABADEE DABADAE
  333. QJB GANG: J you did it 20k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe the world rn your so amazing can't wait till 100kkkkk!!!!!!!!!! Aghh!!!!!! Remeber asmr HUNTER
  334. Fiona Wallace: when you have no friends
  335. PBIV MoarCargoNG: Can you do Titanium Hwite like Bob Ross?
  336. Just Lauren: OMFG U HIT 20K!!!!!!!!! IM FREAKING OUT RN!! ILYSM. I HAVE BEEN WITH U SENSE 7K AND UR STILL MAKING ME TINGLE LOL. ILYSM AND ITS A HAPPY DAY FOR THE BOTH OF US BC THE BOY I LIKED ASKED ME OUT LOL
  337. Mary Campbell: Next do light pink! I love the aesthetic series you have going on. Let's hope we just don't run out of colors! Love your videos!
  338. Angelica Braverock: Your makeup is amazing!
  339. jcrawford 09: Anyone think about Bloo from Fosters Home for Imaginery Friends?💙😂
  340. Milk Carton Kawaii: Wow, you hit 20k already!! I’ve been here for a while now, and I cannot express how proud I am in words! You really deserve it Jenna, and I can’t wait for that 20k ASMR special! I’m thinking about letting my cousin film a short little clip of ASMR! Love you Jenna! - Milk Carton Kawaii
  341. Jessiess Guitar: You should do brown or purple next! Just a suggestion.
  342. Nina Banducci: Eliza Tosner I met Lydia once, it was Easter and we were at a resort for brunch. There was a petting zoo and she came up and asked my mom what the difference between a chicken and a duck was.
  343. Grace Grimes: I have those same headphones
  344. park chae.: PARESES
  345. Hannah Breigh: You remind me of Bella from twilight the movie 🎥 😁
  346. ShaniaRubyBFF Msp: You are more manga than aesthetic "Hi im blue, blue, blue, blue, *weird mouth sounds* blue."
  347. Odd CookieBaka: Blue!!! 😇😱😨😰🗣👤👥🧞‍♂️👕👖👔🧢🦋🦕🐟🐬🐳🐋🌎🌍🌏🌧💧💦❄️🌊🥣🎣🎽🚙🛫🛬🗺🌌🌃🏙🖲💎⚗️📪📫📬📭📘🖌💙🌐💠Ⓜ️🌀💤🏧🚾🅿️🛂🛃🛄🛅🚹🔵🔹🔷🇦🇶🇦🇼🇦🇷🇧🇼🇧🇦🇨🇻🇰🇾🇸🇻🇪🇺🇬🇺🇽🇰🇫🇲🇵🇼🇸🇴🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
  348. Cecelia White: I know that this vid was posted about a week ago. Everyone in the comments is talking about how u just hit 20k. It’s a week later and now u have 27k. Congrats!
  349. SyCo_ Forgiven: I think it would be cooler if your eyes were blue
  350. milldude: This is great. I love you in blue. You look even younger in this one.
  351. Alex Leal: I'm blessed with so many tingles 😭💙
  352. Slime Queen: Can you do brown? :)) !
  353. Aubrey C.: It’s so wired but I got tingles
  354. Grace Bucy: omgg this is too cute J! I love the color series <3
  355. 한은채: 1:23
  356. SamRowlandsVEVO: You should of put blue lipstick on and painted your face blue. xb
  357. //alurryy MSP//: EvEryThiNg Is BlUe
  358. Madalina Caramarcu: You are a very artistic and creative person, I really like your style❤
  359. Rebecca M: My little sister is watching teen titans go on full volume ☹
  360. c真夜中: I'M BLUE DABADEE DABADYE
  361. nashxy lach: lapis lazuliiiiii
  362. larry ford: Thanks for these will you do more
  363. park chae.: UNA
  364. donovan manchester manchester: Ramona Flowers?
  365. Mel P: I’m blue la da de la da do! 😂 anyone else know this song?!
  366. Colemac360: You should keep your hair blue it looks amazing Jenna!!!!! Also that looks like Chloe Price’s hair 😁
  367. MsUnem: Blue Blue My World is Blue
  368. namu: how about green?
  369. dark_ yey: I love your bids soo much but this is my Faverout
  370. Poppin Pills: She looks like she belongs in a Kesha music video
  371. MEATY BOI: Ariana Spedaliere $$
  372. Herr René: Meow! It's the International Cat Day. :-3
  373. xJAKE: First yaaaassss
  374. joy maria rose: Low-key looks like Anna Kendrick 😂💕
  375. Alien Wolf: TinyLittleFox what I was thinking
  376. CK Creations: Once I heard that phone alarm go off at 7:04 I got a jolt of fear bc that's my alarm to wake up and I swear I get Vietnam flashbacks every time I hear it.
  377. Izzie Taylor: First
  378. Jean Marcos: Primeiro br br
  379. donnel: I'm gonna be honest, I've got a crush on Blue.
  380. ye wa: vote for pink😘
  381. Ella B: Her teeth are probably whiter than yours
  382. Savannah Winchester: You could totally do cosplays and pull them off perfectly
  383. Armando: Luna ASMR it will be tonight or tomorrow
  384. Pam Halpert: You remind me of Eleven from Stranger Things but like a blue version if that makes any sense?
  385. Red Darkeen: Is wierded out by video then sees sprinkles mind:SPRINKLES
  386. dark_ yey: Vids
  387. Noah Schnapp: Blue is a color that makes you not sleepy
  388. Karla K: +Elmer's Glue you better shut up,glitter is awesome.
  389. tapping block, tapping for anxiety, asmr triggers, bluetooth earbuds, aesthetic words, trigger finger splint, asmr video, tapping technique, aesthetic room, triggered, aesthetic backgrounds, triggered feminist, tapping definition, trigger point therapy, blue apron, tapping maple trees, trigger thumb, blue moon, asmr darling, aesthetic flowers, trigger finger treatment, asmr eating, tapping solution, asmr microphone, trigger point, aesthetic tumblr, blue bloods, asmr glow, bluehost, aesthetic fonts, triggered gif, aesthetic drawings, asmr tapping, asmr slime, bluetooth headphones, blues score, tapping therapy, aesthetically pleasing, triggered meme, tapping for weight loss, aesthetic usernames, asmr sounds, tapping points, triggertech, blue nile, trigger point foam roller, tapping machine, trigger synonym, asmr soap, asmr reddit, asmr 21 savage, blue man group, blues hockey, aesthetic synonym, asmr gibi, aesthetica of a rogue hero, bluetooth speaker, tapping games, tapping synonym, asmr honeycomb, blue book, bluebird, blues schedule, trigger warning killer mike, aesthetic outfits, aesthetic clothing, blue light glasses, asmr cardi b, asmr definition, tapping out, trigger fish, tapping a keg, tapping meditation, tapping meaning, aesthetic names, blue heeler, bluestacks, trigger point injections, tapping head, blueface, asmr sleep, trigger definition, aesthetician, aesthetically, tapping eft, trigger finger surgery, asmr youtube, tapping screw, trigger warning, asmr lyrics, asmr food, blue cross blue shield, aesthetic wallpaper, aesthetics definition, aesthetic quotes, trigger anime, aesthetic pictures, trigger finger, blue book value, tapping asmr

ASMR AESTHETICS - BLUE 💙

2,007 Likes2,007 Dislikes
71,956 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 7 Mar 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment